Bookedin Logo

Online appointment booking for busy shops.

Bookedin Reviews

Suggested alternatives

vagaro
acuity-scheduling
simplybook-me

I really love how easy it is to navigate to my client list and find out when all of their appointments are. I also love the professional look of the booking page that the client sees.
Online booking is great, it has saved me so much time with the back and forth. Clients love it , quick and easy at a great price.
Planet Earth needs love, we love each other to have good future, good business I highly highly highly appreciate the company owner, CEO, admin staff, tech staff, customer service much appreciate.
Your payment screen bugs out and the blame has been onto PayPal, however a couple of months in and no fixes. It will send me elsewhere.
You have to go to each day to block out vacation and such.
It was hard setting up my availability on my schedule- it was just very complicated- my clients wouldnt even get any confirmations or anything.

Jennifer M.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Awesome but expensive

It was efficient and i really liked it and would continue to use it if it was cost effective for me as a single chair salon

Pros

Ease of booking and adding clients/ services/ etc

Cons

The cost was a little high for me and I didn’t like that I couldn’t book multiple services for the same client at once

FB

Faith B.

Cosmetics, self-employed

BookedIN is great!

I’ve gained many clients through booked in

Pros

My clients can easily book their services with me

Cons

I wish pictures can be added as well as products sold. I also wish this could be an app for clients to download instead of me always having to resend them the booking link

SH

Summer H.

Glitches, slow, double bookings

Not good. I use it DAILY as do my clients. Some months I have hundreds of clients and 20-30 per week. It is confusing in some ways for clients.

Pros

Overall, set up is easy. Allowed options that I need for my business.

Cons

Will not let me (the administrator) make changes, if trying to change multiple things will say “can’t do this other processing”, allowed double booking when it should NOT have, will not let me book or reschedule appointments. Etc...

Thank you for your feedback Summer and we appreciate your honest review. Here in Bookedin, we prioritize helping our clients to ensure that we address all your issues and concerns to provide a positive and exceptional customer experience. I will be contacting you personally to address the issues that you've encountered with our software. Talk to you soon and take care always. --Geno

MW

MELLESSIA W.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Time Saver

Pros

My clients can go on my calendar and book their appointments and automatic reminders are sent out.

Cons

Unless I am logged on to my computer, I don't get appointment reminders on my cell phone

MH

Margret H.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Dr Holland

My first time with in line booking system. It had its merits. I'm pleased overall

Pros

I like that it frees up time for me and gives patients the freedom to book at their convenience.

Cons

The 15 minute break in between bookings doesn't seem to work very well. Also for settings with multiple practitioners, you can't select the practitioner you want, rather you need to select date and see if your practitioner has time on that day. Awkward and time consuming for the client.

AB

Angela B.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

I'm so glad I switched to BookedIn

I have been using BookedIn for 2 years now. It has been an amazing time saver for me. Prior to using this service, I wasted lots of time returning phone calls to clients asking for appointments. They would leave me a messege, I 'd leave them a messegeback, and it would go on for a few days before we settled on a time. Between every client I'd have emails, voicemails, and texts to reply to clients asking...

Pros

Cons

Sometimes the loading time is slow

VW

Veronica W.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Awesome!

simple process didn't need to do much to learn the program and not a million calls from the creators to "see how its going"

Pros

I have a consulting firm I am able to control my clients quote bookings with ease simplifying the process for her office staff as well as myself.

Cons

that I am not able to separate by my clients businesses Ie I would have to pay for a subscription for myself and each of my clients as a-pose to applying a different logo per calendar booking user

Thank you Veronica! Wow great feedback, we're so glad Bookedin is simplifying things for your clients. ~Leanne

Very good. No complaints

Pros

Easy to use, I like the texting reminder feature the best. I also like the auto search as I begin punching someone's number in. The public / private services are also a plus as what gets seen by public is different than my needs

Cons

I would like to do a blast text for updates to my customers. Maybe even generate a list or who was seen and when? No on a single customer but multiple so I can do recalls

WG

Whonattan G.

Automotive, self-employed

Easy to use, great money value

Saving time with the appointment confirmations

Pros

Easy to use, it is easy for me ser let appointments to my customers and the most important thing for me, the reminder’s, it help a lot

Cons

I use the app on my cellphone, sometimes the app shut me out and I need login again

Thanks for this Whonattan! We are so happy to serve you and your auto business. Email our book a call with our team any time if you need assistance. ~Leanne

BL

Beau L.

Automotive, self-employed

Amazing Application

Pros

Bookedin has help my business grow. With amazing results. One of the best booking platforms out there i recommend to all businesses the need it

Cons

There nothing i didnt like love it since the start of time

Thank you so much Beau for your glowing review of Bookedin! We are thrilled to hear the app is helping your business grow.

BA

Benjamin A.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

This is the first booking tool I've used, but I'll never stop using it. It's easy, and saves time.

The main benifit is time. I dont have to personally book appointments, have lengthy conversations via email, Facebook, text, in person, anything. Theres always a 10 minute juggle of calendars when booking appointments in person, ots frustrating. Not anymore. It's a great booking tool and it gives the client the control within the parameters you set. Customization is great, the auto features are awesome. If you dislike excessive customer service this is a gold mine! It's worth a 30 day trial. I'm now a subscriber.

Pros

1) I like that my clients can book without texting me or meeting with me in person. Saves me a lot of time both at work and at home. 2) I love the deposit and auto refund tools. I always take deposits before booking, and if the client cancels they get a refund without having to come see me in person. 3) The reminders and sync is awesome for both me and my client. I get all the info I need, they get reminders, confirmations, and calendar sync, it's phenomenal. No lengthy texts or sending personal reminders. It's all there for them to confirm without me taking the time from my schedule. 4) I like the variety of customization options. Charge different deposits for different services, time for rest between appointments, hours available, everything.

Cons

My suggestions, if bookedin is reading any of this - 1) Categories for services and the ability to limit how many of any certain service/service category is available each day. I dont want 3 touch ups in 1 day, I want 1 touch up a day for 3 days. Maybe I overlooked something, but I dont think this is an option. 2) For my clients - search for service by time availability is unavailable. My clients have to manually click on each day in my calendar to see if I have 6 hours available. I think it would be easier if there was an option to view the services, choose the service, then see highlighted days available to them. Keep the same system! Just add an alternative as well. If that makes sense.

MT

Mark T.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Runs Ny Office

Pros

Easy to use. Portable organized. It is always with me.

Cons

I have no complaints. I love the system

Thank you Mark for reviewing us here at Bookedin! Feel free to reach out to us any time on support@bookedin.net Thanks again, ~Leanne

JN

Jose N.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

Best app I've ever used

Having the phone ring off the hook, on a busy day. And everyone can already view what times we have available online.

Pros

This app has been the best one I have ever signed up for and when I tell you I've tried many. The app itself is very easy to understand, but the only thing I wish it did have would be a cancellation fee added if someone was to cancel same day. My shop has been using this app almost a whole year now and all my employees love it! The supervisor who is my daughter loves it and just recently she taught herself to create the online booking and all of our clients love it!

Cons

The fact that it doesn't have a cancellation fee!

Thank you Jose for this glowing review! We are so happy Bookedin is helping your shop and that your employees all love it. I'll add your vote to our features request for a cancellation fee. ~Leanne

TA

Tim A.

Fine Art, 1-10 employees

2 locations 2 calendars

We have made it work for awhile now and it does not seem there is a better program out there for scheduling the way we need to do it. Looking forward to the future with Bookedin.

Pros

My workers are glad we have it. Leaps and bounds over the old paper system.

Cons

Having 2 locations is a bit troublesome. The employees that work at both locations had to set up with several email addresses. We make it work but look forward to an update that accommodates several locations more efficiently. Also the booking page itself I wish highlighted the individual worker instead of the option for any.

KW

Kathy W.

Management Consulting, self-employed

An organized time machine

BookedIn improved my business and enhanced my life. My clients love it because it is so easy to use. I love it because I can control my time. The software is very intuitive. The graphics are crisp, clean and easy to read. I can sort clients by name and it shows all their appointment history. I can even request a payment using BookedIn. I did a lot of research on scheduling platforms. Some are less expensive, but the support that BookedIn provides is simply amazing. They answer questions in just minutes - day or night! My clients also love that they can drop me a note when they make an appointment. BookedIn is a wonderful tool. Try it and see what it can do for you!

Pros

The displays. The ability to sort by client. The day off button. How easy it is to alter my hours and set up different types of work.

Cons

I wish it dealt with time zone changes. I travel and my clients are from all over. If they could book in their time zone and they could see my schedule in their time zone, it sure would be more user friendly for them. Then I'd want to see my appointment in my time zone, depending upon where I was located . I've also gotten some feedback that clients can't cancel their appointments. They keep contacting me to cancel the appointment for them. This needs to be clarified. Directions for cancelling should be visible to clients.

DR

David R.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Happy with the product

The main problems this solves are: --Endless back and forth with clients via email or phone tag to get appointments set up --Time spent manually doing reminders, where human error is a factor --Ease of booking on the go.

Pros

We liked: --The look of the booking page from the client side. --The ability for clients to easily book multiple appointments with different providers on the same day --Customizable email reminders --Ability to add links to email reminders

Cons

We wish: --we could see a record of text and email reminders --we could see who cancelled and made appointments --we could integrate with our merchant service (Square) rather than use PayPal

RK

Rebecca K.

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

Maverick Driving Academy

We are able to put in times that have set for the testers and they are able to go in and set the time and date. It has saved a lot of time, because I do not have to be on the phone as much explain all of the things that they will need for the test.

Pros

We like that the customer is able to go in anytime and schedule a driving test. We do not have to take payments during the busy time of all of the paperwork, so it moves a lot quicker.

Cons

We would like a way to run reports at the end of the month and see what we have done in though the month on testers. Wish there was a way to call some to explain the problems that we are having and be able to fix it with out going though an email.

RM

Rebecca M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Complaint

Nobody seems to be sorting it. I have requested call backs, spoke to support, sent emails back and forth and nothing is working.

Pros

I liked all of it until the app froze and I have not been able to get on it for the last 4 weeks all my staff can access it apart from me.

Cons

I can not access it and I have tried everything therefore I am paying a cost monthly and I can't see appointments, book any clients in. It is really causing me stress and loss of business

Hi Rebecca, I'm escalating this to our tech team again to make sure we do everything possible to fix the issue happening on your Samsung device. In the meantime please log in using a different device or computer if possible. Very sorry for the hassles here and we will do whatever we can to make this right! ~Leanne

JM

John M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

so ease to use & install

im so happy that ive manage to found a Software program which we can all easy use. needed a Diary to book the appointments with . I'm not one for change & have no idea on the use of PC Technology , i was Petrified that I wouldn't be able to understand & use . It was very Easy to install . It has been over a year since we installed the Bookedin System its a old Cliche , I wished that I'd done it much sooner.

Pros

Vary easy to use

Cons

Can not send out Text messages

Hey John! BookedIN is super excited to announce patient text reminders are now live! Looks like you have not activated them yet though. You'll find the new settings under "settings > email/text reminders" in your web account. Please give us a shout any time if you need help. =)

sh

sherelle h.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Really amazing website

Pros

Really amazing website if you’re trying to start a business

Cons

You can’t make invoices Also sometimes the car for customer does not work

Thank you Sherelle! I'm adding your vote to our features request list for an invoicing system. In the meantime have you tried using the "Request Payment" button? It is a simplified invoice tool and helps your clients pay you online quick and easy. Note it only works on the ipad/desktop version of Bookedin. Check it out here: https://support.bookedin.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001236286-Email-invoicing-Request-payment-feature ~Leanne

kc

kwanza c.

Bookedin

Easy to use and I haven’t experienced no cliches

Pros

Syncing with other business tools such as PayPal and google.

Cons

There isn’t much that I don’t like about the software.

Thank you Kwanza for reviewing us here at Bookedin! Glad you're liking the synch features too. Here's our email if you ever need us: support@bookedin.net ~Leanne

VR

Victory R.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Innovative and easy!

I've used BookedIN for years for my business and I've never had a single issue. I love that someone actually answers their emails too - there is a real person on the other end! I'm also loving their app; makes bookings or changes even easier. I'll continue to use BookedIN for years and you should too!

Pros

There's always someone answering my emails!

Cons

The app sometimes will reload itself and I have to sign in again and again

TS

Tommie S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

BookedIN has been a great addition to my business

Quick and easy online scheduling. Ease of use for myself.

Pros

The ease of use for myself and especially my clients is great. I am told consistently how easy it was for a client to book their own appointment. This comes in handy for my senior clients who aren't always tech savvy

Cons

It doesn't have the ability to sell products or send out promotional emails, which would make it amazing. I also wish it had the option of sending out a one time client intake form in the beginning.

PB

Paisley B.

Education Management, self-employed

Great application

I am able to send out my calendar to clients and have them book or give them the option to have me book appointments. I like the option of only allowing clients to book so far ahead, but being able to personally block off my time and customize hours when needed. It has helped me receive less overlap when booking clients for myself.

Pros

I like that I am able to send reminders to clients, to save client information, and potentially add additional calendars/employees.

Cons

I don’t like that I’m not able to extend appointment times between days (ex: 9pm-3am) and instead have to make two appointments. I also haven’t figured out if booking reoccurring appointments is possible.

LD

Lindsay D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

BookedIn for new business

We appreciate bookedIn. Any less than 5 is because we know they will continue to add the features and functionality needed and that clients expect-ability to text for appointment reminders. To repeat bookings biweekly, every week same time, etc. Further, only being able to email has been a bit frustrating as a new business learning. They are very fast at responding we just enjoy talking.

Pros

Basic to use, not complicated. Easy to update/change services and hours. Our clients love the ability to book themselves online. The online booking is easy to share in texts/social media.

Cons

Inability to text clients and to re-occurring booking times (our clients come twice a week for many weeks in a row and very time consuming to book each appointment.

Hi Lindsay! We're super excited to announce bookedIN SMS reminders are live! Looks like your clients are using it already. Got any feedback for us? Thanks for the awesome feedback, our team is always working to improve the app so this kind of feedback helps us know what to build next. =) If you ever have questions or ideas, please give our team a shout any time.