Eventzilla

Online event ticketing, registration and management software

Eventzilla Reviews

Pros

Super user friendly and you are able to track all components of your event in one app. Plus, having the convenience of paying through the software for your event tickets is helpful.

Matthew B.

This software has great ticketing features, and the tracking tools that go with it are very helpful to gain demographic research for any event.

Pieter H.

It has been good so far with a few frustrations of not understanding the ticket setup. Customer service has been pretty responsive.

Mitch G.

Cons

The fees charged by transaction are too high, which is why I use the platform only when absolutely required.

Deanna E.

Setting ticket sales dates do not work accurately and are off by DAYS. Ticket sales quantities are no longer registering and have caused issues with overselling, thus having to manually refund.

Phillip L.

We had problems with creating a way for our players to sign up for individualized training.

Adam J.

Transcript

Mitch G.: Hi, I'm Mitch. I'm a Logistics Manager in the wine industry, and I give Eventzilla four out...

A better product than most, but still not complete

Transcript

Ellie B.: My name is Ellie. I'm the director of Development and Operations. I give Eventzilla a rating...

A must have for events!

Eventzilla is my go to for all my events. It has allowed me to expand my business and offer customers a quick and easy way to sign up for my events.

Pros

Ease of use, lots of features to match a variety of events. Easy to customize and personalize.

Cons

Would like some additional customization features.

Good for free or low-budget event and small-scale organization.

Very good, not perfect but for a free service and for a small-scale volunteer-based organization like mine, this does the job. Available in both desktop and mobile app version. My events have run well so far.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to customize. Mailing and collecting participants' info was a breeze using Eventzilla. The mobile app is also handy.

Cons

Sometimes during e-mail blast to my participants, the header (automatic by Eventzilla) can be misleading. Once it says "CANCELLATION" in the header although it was not cancelled, just merely sharing the event update to my participants.

Hassle Free Hosting and Attending Events

Pros

1. Event Registration process is very easy, convenient and user friendly & does not require many days for getting your events live. 2. Payment Withdrawal Methods are amazing unlike others where you have to wait for completion of event. 3. The best part is we can self apply for refund, no need to involve in time-wasting processes of calling customer care executives & all. 4. If we have a good budget then we can also use their marketing strategies where they will promote our events and help us in making our event successfull. 5. Group Discounts is the most amazing feature, although i haven't taken any group discount benefit as my friends have different taste but I think people can use this amazingly.

Cons

1. Features in basic plan should be increased. 2. All Everything is perfectly FINE. Keep it up Guys!

Eventos de Community - Social Media

Una vez que se aprende a sortear los obstáculos lo usamos mucho.

Pros

Poder clonar un evento para hacer uno nuevo Los códigos de descuento La variedad de tarifas que se pueden crear

Cons

- Las traducciones al español del panel de administración son nefastas, están hechas por una máquina y a veces es muy difícil entender. - Tenemos que desactivar algunas funcionalidades que puede ver el cliente porque está tan mal traducido que es un antimarketing. Es perjudicial para el negocio pues confunde al cliente. (Ejemplo: Ranuras izquierda!?). En su día ya les escribimos informando de este...

New Customer

We love it, it has saved so much time and looks so much better than any product we have used in the past.

Pros

The ease of the functions and the layout takes less time to set up, organize, and download reports. Registrations are easy to complete and our customers are increasing. A simple well organized platform has yielded higher profits for use and less abandoned registrations.

Cons

A would like to see the ability to upload a custom certificate as opposed to the 2 options available.

Great replacement for Eventbrite

Fantastic

Pros

Robust set of features, Stripe integration for instant payouts

Cons

A bit less intuitive than Eventbrite, but not prohibitive

Great for Virtual events as well

Great, use it yearly.

Pros

Being able to have a ticket system that collects the info for us and also allows us to email attendees. Useful for updates and then even follow up surveys. I also love the different ticket options. Different "tiers" of tickets along with cut off dates makes having our conventions that much easier.

Cons

Nothing that I have noticed yet. Keep it up

Easy to create events.

Pros

Eventzilla makes it easy to create events and customize how I want my event page to look like. It has a simple interface, making it easy for attendees to register for events. I am also able to send messages to my attendees all at once.

Cons

I have had trouble paying for event tickets in time past on Eventzilla. Apart from the issues with payment , Eventzilla does a good job in every other area.

Mixed reviews

Reduces some of my workload but then again it also increases my workload in other areas (tracking/maintaining details)

Pros

Organizes registrations in one location, and forces the individuals to register themselves. (I don't have to take phone calls/emails to register individuals into a spreadsheet and use a different system to collect payment.)

Cons

Wish comments could be updated after submitted into the system. Example: for individuals wishing to pay by check, I invoice them so their status changes from pending to confirmed so I have an accurate count for attendance to a training session/luncheon, etc. Also, clients are having difficulty paying by credit card - some don't want to use paypal but there is a button that allows them to click -...

A better product than most, but still not complete

This is mostly positive. I wish there was a way to integrate zoom instead of paying extra to use their streaming services. That's not helpful.

Pros

It's easy to make free, paid and donation tickets, to add sponsors and speakers to an event. I like the options to be able to pass on the fees to the buyer.

Cons

When you're scheduling an email to attendees, you can't pick the time of day. It's also difficult to upload a banner image that fits for the event. I've never been able to do it without wasting a large amount of time resizing again and again.

Great event solution with robust features

This enabled us to look professional when ticketing for events and helped us keeping events organized and secure.

Pros

Eventzilla is a great solution for event management. The ticketing feature is awesome and the event tracking tools are very useful. It is easy to setup events and customize the event forms to capture the data you want from the guests. Admission at the door is easy using printed or mobile codes to scan.

Cons

I would have liked to be able to customize the confirmation email with the free version, but I am impressed with the solution overall.

Easy to Use, Great for Small Businesses

Overall positive experience.

Pros

The platform is very intuitive and easy to use. Setting up events is quick and straightforward. Events are customizable, which is nice as we hold many kinds of events (in-person, online, etc.). We've been very happy with it - it's helped our small team manage events without complication or hassle.

Cons

We've only had one issue where the Facebook link was not working correctly, but the customer service team helped me rectify the problem quickly. It would be nice to add a speaker or company's LinkedIn or Instagram profiles in addition to Twitter and Facebook.

The Good and the Not So Good - Feature Rich and Affordable

Affordable event management application that was quick to get up and running

Pros

Cost - It's cheaper for events then most other solutions, Ticket Pricing - great with coupons and volume discounts, CheckIn - easy with the mobile phone applications, Check Out and Purchase - straight forward and the event pages are pretty good

Cons

We run 30 events or more a year. Our issue is that someone registers or purchases a ticket to an event but can't remember which one. There is no way to search all our event registrations at once, you will need to go into each event and search. This is very frustrating and time consuming. The event page looks great but adding formatted text can be a bit tricky. There were a few events where trying...

Great Event Management Software

I have used for years for both a High School Reunion and several golf tournaments. It works well. Keeps the Management of attendees.

Pros

Allows you to quickly setup an event, set the Venue, Set the Tickets. Accept Payments. Notifies you of Purchases. Generally a one stop for the Event. It can handle any type of event.

Cons

Did not find it sooner. Would be better if you could spread payments using WEPAY instead of PayPal. It may be a feature but I have not found it. That would be a General Ticket is taken down by a 4 Ticket Purchase. I use Eventzilla for a golf tournament but I have several tickets that are for 4 golfers. We also sell singles. I would like it if I could reduce the Single Player count when a Foursome was purchased. I now do that manually.

Relatively easy to use. Your Eventzilla home page can provide you with lots of useful information!

I used Eventzilla for a 20 year Nursing School reunion. I am not a professional party planner, just a mere mortal with limited computer skills and a desire to see long-lost friends. This website was perfect for us! Attendees could easily pay with a credit card. You then have to set up an account with PayPal (or similar) to have the money deposited into that account. The Eventzilla fee was a dollar...

Cons

Eventzilla saves us money for our Non-profit

Pros

I like the ease to use this program and the costs

Cons

I wish they had more features for tracking those who attend our events in the free package

Easy and automated

We like this site for its ease of use, but would love the options to search for attendees by name and allow attendees to cancel their own registrations.

Pros

Free service, automated emails to participants and organizers, looks good, easy for participants to use.

Cons

Would like the option to search for participants by name since we host so many events. We would also like a clearer explanation to participants as to how to cancel their own registration.

Hi Cathy, Thank you for choosing Eventzilla for your event registration needs. 1. We do have plans to improve the name search - in the coming weeks, so you can find attendees easily. 2. Attendee self-service is live now. Attendees can view and download their tickets easily. In the near future, we are adding options using which attendees can edit or cancel their registrations - when it is enabled by event organizers. Thanks again, Customer Success Team @Eventzilla

Check out Eventzilla - it is excellent and affordable

I found Eventzilla after trying its main competitor - and seeing how expensive they were! Now, I am hooked.

Pros

So easy to use, cost is significantly less than the main competition, a great option for your organizing your events!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind - it has everything you need in an event platform.

The software has gotten better over time. It is not the most intuitive but it certainly gets the job

Pros

I am able to imbed registration linking on to my website. And it works well with PayPal. It isn't hugely expensive.

Cons

That the software doesn't recognize ticketing levels correctly. For example if you have a max registration of 10 and you have deposit, 1sr installment and 2nd installment registration ticket levels, the system will show sold out when 7 deposits, and 3 1st installments are made even though there are 3 spaces left. This is very annoying.

5 stars all the way...

I recommend big time... What a great service and easy to use. Further, you get your cash NOW, no need to wait at the end of the event. Customer support is awesome. Bang for the buck...

Pros

Everything...

Cons

Need french version option upon registration

Hi Gerald, Thanks for choosing Eventzilla for your event registration needs. Great feedback about displaying the language selection option on registration. We plan on implementing you feedback in the next release. Thanks again. Customer Success Team @Eventzilla

Great alternative to EventBrite

Overall I like EventZilla better than EventBrite. Not only for the cost (we are an official non-profit and giving even a small % is a lot to us), but also for the number of features that we get for that cost. Additionally, adding different types of tickets is really helpful because we can accommodate certain scenarios with our students without having to manually manage different, common ticket scenarios (e.g., reduced cost).

Pros

I used EventBrite, but switched to EventZilla and continued to use EventZIlla because I feel the following is a better value for my money: - Seemingly more features - More customization of my event - Better admin/management features of the individual events as well as the account as a whole - Analytics on events

Cons

- Setting up the payment was a little bit "round about" in understanding how to do so - Refunding/Canceling orders was confusing. The help document did not provide enough clarity. - Inability to transfer registrations between events without refunding money.

Thanks Kira for sharing your feedback. We are thrilled to have you on-board. Our product management team will review the items you had mentioned on your review and add it to your continuous improvement roadmap. Thanks again. - Customer Success Team @Eventzilla

A user friendly, visually friendly-ish tool that could use some updates

We've been using Eventzilla for quarterly classes and event registrations. There are bugs in the system we don't like, but we've figured out a way around some of them to make it work for us. I took on the task of managing the tool without any training provided to me and it's been relatively easy to pick up as the site options are pretty intuitive. The tool has some limitations such as not being able...

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

Very little if any tracking capabilities.

Versatile event registration site

Eventzilla has been a great tool for my organization for organizing workshops, open houses, and other events.

Pros

I like that Eventzilla has a lot of options for my events. I can customize all of the details, as well as ticket types, registration details/questions, response emails, reminder frequency, etc. It gets me the information I need to collect data on my registrants and understand my audience better.

Cons

The software is a little cumbersome at times. Some of the great features are pretty hidden and you really have to look for them. The text box fields are also a little tricky sometimes - especially if you copy and paste formatted text. The text boxes allow for text editing and style options, but it is easy to get weird lingering formatting to stick and make things look funky.

It has worked wonderfully for my business.

This software is excellent for our purpose. Easy to edit, delete, clone, do attendance. The mobile app is excellent. I have had no changes that I could not figure out. It is very user friendly!

Pros

It is so easy to modify and add to! When I have to delete and re-enter due to a typo, it is very simple to edit. Very user-friendly! Love the mobile app. It is so handy when doing attendance. I really like all of it.

Eventzilla Review - Springboro Chamber of Commerce

Excellent system, we have used for about 4 years.

Pros

Ease of use, fast response time, immediate posting, easy to clone events and copy events, edit events and use to register for our members.

Cons

I dislike sometimes that the system is down during the week. I understand sometimes maintenance has to be done, just wish it would be done in the evenings, or on the weekends.