FLG Reviews

FLG

Customer relationship management & workflow automation tool

FLG

Review Summary

Pros

The support team are amazing and we feel very happy as a Customer of such a progressive platform.

Chris J.

Peter H.

Cost, easy to use, good reporting, customer service are very helpful and resolve things quickly.

Mark P.

Cons

I have to say there is no feature I particularly dislike within FLG.

Amy M.

Looks awful on my iPhone, hard to read on small screens.

Jonathan R.

It can be a bit confusing, to begin with, but the more you use the software the more intuitive it becomes.

Seth E.

5.0

FLG Review Oct 2019

Pros

FLG is transparent. All the key features are easy to find and where they are makes sense. There are no long windy roads of 'clicks' you have to go through to find what you are looking for. The next thing you need to do/look at are either 1 or possibly 2 clicks away. Despite having the premium customer service to hand when necessary (which were super helpful always), the templates themselves were easy...

Cons

I have to say there is no feature I particularly dislike within FLG. What would be helpful on the home screen, when emailed, is to send a reply and be taken to the associated lead, to follow up the email by booking an appointment/setting a task etc. It would also be handy to keep a history of messages somewhere rather than them disappearing completely. And I must admit to not being a fan of the FLG calendar. But, like I said, nothing that is actually a real issue.

Thanks for the feedback Amy - we're thrilled to hear you're getting so much value from the platform and our support service, in particular the Appointments feature. Thank you for your suggestions - I've passed these on to the product team. Lauren Shaw

This is AMAZING software for keeping track of and managing Clients through a Sales Journey

We started using FLG around 4.5 years ago when we were searching for a CRM tool to manage our interactions with Customers. We very quickly realised that a typical CRM solution would be too generic for our needs. We stumbled across FLG and have a very interesting conversation about their product and the way it was pretty much a very open platform for managing Leads/Customers through a Journey. We were...

Pros

- Ease of use, works straight from the moment you login. - Highly, Highly adaptable to practically any business process no matter how basic of intricate - Very easy to learn and get to grips with - The automation is second to none and highly extendable through the API - Brilliantly supported through the wonderful telephone support team - Always improving, every week there is some new update and its all driven from a Customer perspective

Cons

Nothing, we cannot speak highly enough of the product, the team and the support we have recieved.

Wow! Chris, thank you so much for the glowing review! We're delighted to hear the platform's automation functionality and integration options work so well for your business, and that you receive excellent support from our team. Lauren Shaw

Great customer service

Pros

It's easy to use and understand and great to have for a large client bank.

Cons

The fact this product wasn't tailor specifically for our industry

Thank you for the feedback Ash-Lee Michael, it's much appreciated. We're pleased to hear you find the platform easy to use for your large client bank. Please don't hesitate to contact us with your suggestions on how we can further improve the product. Lauren Shaw

Excellent piece of software

FLG has allowed our company to streamline our lead management and produce useful management information.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use. Its simplicity is its biggest plus.

Cons

This software hasn't given our company any problems.

Thanks for the review Tanya - we're delighted to hear FLG has helped your company streamline its lead management and that you find it so easy to use.

Flexible & Great Value

Great. Love the support, from good old Lancashire accents, help is very good and they took time to understand what I was doing and provided good advice to get things working as I wanted.

Pros

The fact I don't have to pay a developer to implement an idea. Once you have understood how the processes work, you can roll out automatic functions very easily, within minutes, allowing one person to automate boring manual processes.

Cons

Looks awful on my iPhone, hard to read on small screens

Thanks for the great review Jonathan, fantastic to hear that FLG works so well for your lead generation business and that you received the support and advice you needed to set things up correctly. Lauren Shaw - Marketing Manager

FLG solves so many business issues.

Having been using FLG for over 5 years, I've always been satisfied with FLG. It's particularly good that they allow users to vote on how the platform is continually developed.

Pros

Workflows make it super easy to automate all points of a customers journey.

Cons

Hard to say, possibly the minimum 5 licenses - but I understand why they use this pricing structure.

Thanks for the feedback Nathan - much appreciated. Fantastic to hear you're getting plenty of value from our automated workflows! Please keep your suggestions and votes coming on our product feedback voting site. Our minimum charge per account is to ensure we continue to offer a great platform to customers without compromising on things like our excellent support service. Lauren Shaw

Product feedback

Flg has served our business requirements consistently for a number of years. As we develop our automation processes we hope the creativity of FLG will provide more solutions for us to use

Pros

The ability to build work flows with communication triggers, tasks and status changes. Very simple to use. Easy user interface and all elements well placed. Integration with 3rd party applications has been simple most of the time. Flg have developed specific solutions which have fitted well with our needs (FlowXO)

Cons

Can’t change multiple templates with one click (I.e. change of address). Looking at applications to auto move statuses, tasks and document upload without human interaction. Not sure this is possible yet

Thank you for your feedback, Chris - it's much appreciated. Happy to hear that the platform works so well for your business requirements and that you find it simple to use. I've passed your comments to our product team - please don't hesitate to contact us anytime with more suggestions for improvement. Lauren Shaw

Great service and platform

Pros

The FLG platform has customization options that allow it to be useful no matter the industry of your business. We attribute a lot of our success to the optimization of our sales process through the platform. These options are also supported by first-class customer service and training material if you ever need it.

Cons

As we have grown we have started to see some limitations although few, the one worth mentioning would be that there are only 50 custom fields in the customer data section.

Thanks very much for the great review Aaron. On your plan you have access to Journeys which allows you to add as many fields as you like, and you can organise them into sections with tables, add calculations etc. Please get in touch with Support and they'll help you set it up and show you how it works.

The Best Keeps Getting Better

It's been great, I've used FLG for several years now and for a couple of different industries. I have witnessed the software evolve during my time as a customer and I have every faith they will continue to make a great system better.

Pros

We love the lead actions and have built some really nice workflows for new leads, quotes and sales. E.g. When a new web lead is received, we notify the user assigned, send the customer a text and a welcome email with a link to an appointment booking calendar in FLG. The advisors love this as it helps improve contact rate.

Cons

The additional fields are limited to 50, but to be honest there hasn't been many times i have needed more than 50 but it would be nice to have to option.

Thanks for the fabulous review Peter - we really appreciate it! On your plan you have access to Journeys which allows you to add as many fields as you like, and you can organise them into sections with tables, add calculations etc. Please get in touch with Support and they'll help you set it up and show you how it works.

Great Product

Pros

Easy to pick up great functions and can get an overview of all your data and performance easily and quickly.

Cons

Not had any issues with it at all. Does everything we need it to any support we have been looking for has been there when we needed it.

Thanks for taking the time to write this excellent review, Steven. Delighted to hear you find FLG so easy to use and the functionality meets all your requirements.

FLG Review

very good company to work with, very pro active in working with feedback

Pros

Ease of use and design of system making it very clear the status of all leads

Cons

Minor glitches in certain aspect of the functionality

Thanks for your review Jonathan - it's much appreciated. Lauren Shaw, Marketing Manager

Great System Room for some extra features

The staff are really friendly and always happy to help with matters. The system has great options and management. Putting new leads on the system and adding in the additional information is handy for tracking things.

Pros

Cons

Room for more features to make other system link in easier. Make current features clearer and easier to find such as marketing source.

Thank you for your feedback, Mark. Happy to hear you're getting plenty of value from the platform and our support service. I've passed your comments to our product team - please feel free to contact us anytime with further suggestions for improvement. Lauren Shaw

FLG Software Review

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use for the most part and where there are difficulties the support team are fantastic. On every occasion I have had to speak to the support team, they have always been friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

Cons

Initially, we had issues as some features we were used to in past CRM's were not available so workarounds had to be found.

Thanks for the great feedback Jamie - so pleased to hear you find the platform easy to use and whenever you need support, you're receiving excellent service from our team. Please feel free to contact us with any suggestions for improvement, Lauren Shaw

Easy to use lead management system with great support team.

Great front-end lead management and customer contact platform.

Pros

Great platform for front-end lead management and customer contact. A very easy to use interface . Lots of customisation and always great support.

Cons

Although there are other systems that can be integrated with FLG we didn't find anything to suit our very complex business needs. It's a shame as the front-end is great and we have used it for years!

Thank you Kwok for your review! We're so pleased to hear that you find the platform easy to use and value our customisation options. Thanks for letting us know you're receiving great support - I'll be sure to share your positive feedback with the team. Lauren Shaw

FLG Software review

Always first-class support from people who know the software inside out

Pros

Very easy to use, looked at others such as Zoho and also tried to use salesforce but found them both very difficult to set up Salesforce needed much more program work to use FLG was an out of the box solution for us.

Cons

Nothing it has helped our business we couldn't do without it now.

Thanks for the great review Anthony! Wonderful to hear you find FLG so easy to use and that it's really helped your business. Lauren Shaw - Marketing Manager

I love FLG

I have been using FLG for 6 years and, for lead generation, management & distribution - it's a must.

Pros

FLG allows me to manage the customer journey from 'new lead' to 'converted'. We have workflows that nurture leads for years and we often convert leads from 2-4 years ago.

Cons

Hi Seth, Thank you so much for the great review. We recognise that it takes time to get to know all the different platform features, but we're glad to hear the automated workflows are helping you do business! Kind regards, Lauren Shaw - Marketing Manager

Sales / lead CRM

Very good

Pros

you can customise it with relative ease

Cons

The additional fields do not form part on any reports

Thanks for leaving us a review Mark - it's much appreciated. Did you know that additional fields can form part of your reports with Insights, our latest reporting suite? As an XL edition user, you have access to this. It also offers additional functionality such as being able to schedule and share reports. Have you tried it yet? Let us know if you need any assistance - we're here to support you. Lauren Shaw, Marketing Manager.

A truly mouthwatering service

It provides me with access to information at my fingertips

Pros

Exceedingly clever but easy to use (even for tech morons like me) and backed up by very best backup from constantly patient and knowledgable staff.

Cons

I can always dream that it were free but then i wake up to reality.

Thanks for the feedback, Milton - the review title made me smile. As you will appreciate, we can't give away the platform for free but it sounds like you feel you're getting excellent value for money :) Lauren Shaw

Organise your business

Customer service has always been great with optimizing our system and arranging lead suppliers to feed the leads in

Pros

The crm is so easy to use and organising the work day is very streamlined. I know where i am with clients at all times

Cons

A few teething problems with receiving leads from certain clients

Thanks for the great review it's much appreciated - pleased to hear it helps you keep your working day so organised.

The best CRM software for my small business after trialing many CRM systems for weeks

Easy to use. Simple to administer for other users. Informs you when someone emails. Set tasks, notes, and be reminded of them. To not have FLG would really set back my performance and its great value for money at £90 a month.

Pros

What attracted me to want to always use FLG was the email form within the system. Perfect for contacting my clients and councils, that all get stored in date order as and when they come in, at the same place. This made the organising of my clients cases a breeze.

Cons

I have all the features my business requires. There are way more than i need.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this glowing review Steve. We're delighted to hear FLG is making such a positive contribution to your business.

A great all around system

Excellent service - always at the end of the phone if needed

Pros

I like the was we can tailor workflows to automatically run. They're easy to set up and change if needed.

Cons

Using flowxo - I think you need quite a lot of technical experience to get this set up well. If we didn't have the concierge package I would've never figured out the stuff [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did for us.

Thanks for the fantastic review Luke! We're pleased to hear you're finding our Concierge edition so useful, plus we have our Zapier integration coming soon which will make connecting with other apps a lot easier. Have a great day! Lauren Shaw - Marketing Manager

Easy Peasy

Excellent and very cost effective

Pros

It's very easy to make changes as necessary. Reports are super easy to pull. Very intuitive

Cons

Adding a logo to my home page is difficult. Adding a Us phone number is also difficult

Thanks for the great feedback, Nancy - we really appreciate it. I've passed your comments to our product team. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any further suggestions for improvement. Lauren Shaw

Great CRM

Pros

easy to use, great pricing aswell get a real value for money. The customer support is also very responsive and quick to solve any issues,

Cons

Small things need to be updated to make the use of this easier for a sales person for example notifications of tasks. This is currently being worked on.

Thanks for the review, Jonathon! It's fantastic to hear you're getting so much value from the FLG platform, and that you're receiving great support from our team. I hope the updates being worked on will meet your requirements - please feel free to discuss any further suggestions for improvement with us at any time. We really appreciate your feedback! Lauren Shaw

Fantastic Software

Pros

This software has streamlined our business automating processes which saves a lot of time and gives us visibility in to our business to make sure that we are on track.

Cons

I don't really have anything negative to say.

Thanks very much for your review Ben! Glad to hear FLG has helped you streamline the way you do business. Lauren Shaw - Marketing Manager

Great system, great support from the team and user friendly

so far 2 months in and its a great tool, couldn't run the business without this

Pros

Easy to set up, great support from the team and user friendly

Cons

doesn't give you a signal for fresh lead when your in a existing client lead

Thanks for the review Leah - it's much appreciated. It's fantastic to hear FLG is helping you do business and you've received great support to help you get up and running. Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need any further assistance. Lauren Shaw - Marketing Manager