OnePageCRM Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.12/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The report features as an administrator are good and the customer support has always been 100% excellent. Fast, helpful and reliable support.

KB

Kelly B.

I love the flexibility, speed, and ease of use. It just makes sense and is super simple (you put in what you do, and the first thing you see when you log in is the obvious reminder to do it.

Ray P.

Helps get organized and increase sales, user-friendly interface, integration with mail & calendar, perfect for service companies, good value for money.

FP

Frederick P.

This alone is very bothersome to me and if I left would be for this. Have to add +1 in front of phone number to work with Skype, not a deal breaker but more time.

Ron M.

You can only sort by last name. There is no quickbooks integration.

EG

Ella G.

There is currently limited customisability, although this works for me as I prefer using something simple.

JD

Bitrix24

HubSpot CRM-logocaret

HubSpot CRM

Compare both
How would you rate OnePageCRM?

Super Software for Sales and growing your business.

OnePage is an essential piece of software for our business. We have thousands of international contacts and OnePage facilitates us to organise them effortlessly. We have a very busy workload and OnePage ensures that nothing slips between the cracks. It allows us to measure our activities for our clients, saving us valuable time with reporting. It clearly sets out our employees' tasks for the day, improving our time management. We would highly recommend OnePage for any business.

Cons

A CRM the way it should be!

We love using One Page CRM because it is clean and simple. Easy to use and highly efficient. We love the next action feature. Makes things so much easier to manage.

Cons

Hi Steven, Thanks for reviewing OnePageCRM. Great to hear our simple, Next Action approach to sales is helping you Get Things Done! Laura

Great organizational tool for prospecting!

OnePageCRM has helped me to keep up with my business prospects and follow up with my current customers. I've found it to be wonderful software!

Pros

I loved how I could keep up with my customer prospecting and organization with this software! The reminders I could set helped me keep up with tasks to follow up with prospects!

Cons

While this software is very helpful, I also found that I could do the same organizing in a Google sheet. This does have the reminders and many other helpful features though.

Using OnePageCRM for SME to organise Customer information.

Pros

I like the out of the box up and running experience you get. The video tutorials showed us how to import customers and get the most out of the CRM. The pricing is good and meets the budget for SME companies.

Cons

A little to light on the reporting which requires exporting into excel to preform any detailed analysis.

Impressive!

OnePageCRM is a very impressive tool with a perfect overview and constant reminders for the next actions to be taken! I strongly recommend it.

Didn't care for it

Pros

The design of the program is pretty neat and the paid features are nice. Not for somebody who wants a free CRM.

Cons

I liked it and probably would have used it had I spend the money after the free trial. If you are willing to pay, then get it.

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to review OnePageCRM. I'm sorry to hear you did not sign up for our CRM but maybe you will consider us in the future may you ever need another CRM. All the best, Evelyn