OnePageCRM Reviews

4.78/5 (37 reviews)

Ron McCord

A SalesPerson Crm

Reviewed 2016-10-23

I really took 3 weeks off recently and decided to move from the Outlook Desktop world to all online and based around Google Apps. I needed A Crm that focused on follow up and keeping good notes and also keeping track of my calls and actions. I Checked out dozens of other Crms on the free trial basis and most are the same. They keep track of notes and calls, and put your next actions into a to do list or task. They have various levels of success integrating with Google. As soon as I tried OnePage I noticed a key difference. The Action Stream of telling you what to do next front and center. If you are in a business where making calls to contacts, sending emails and building relationships like Real Estate or other small business this is the Crm for you! Is it Perfect? No will go into this in the pros and cons. I chose this over Well Knowns like Insightly, Prosperworks, Contactually, and many more as the Bells and Whistles I wanted were the most well done in One Page.Action Stream, Action Stream, Action Stream better than any to do list or task manager I have seen. Simple Interface Skype Caller built in Call Tracker Built in Pleasing to the Eye Descent Customer Support it is possible to get someone on the phone Tagging They are in Ireland ( kinda cool)

Chuck Sylvester

A super CRM that lets you jump right in and also customize

Reviewed 2018-03-28

Get to work the way I want to. It fits me, not me it. And I know that any questions I have will be answered as if they're important and very quickly.So many CRM's are very pricey, and often a bit involved to use. OnepageCRM productivity was immediate. I love that when you enter a contact or clear an activity, your next one is called for. It is so simple to use that you can do tweaks and customization easily. Customer service is not just fast--it is almost immediate! For one question I asked, within an hour or so they had made a VIDEO for me showing how I could do something. Incredible service.

John Preston

I love this product. It's easy to create and execute a daily call list from my prospect database.

Reviewed 2017-06-13

It was by far the most user friendly CR software I have come across. I like the way it allows me to create an easy to do list each day as well as an easily executable call list. I also really appreciate the integration of the website and the app. I discovered OnePageCRM through a peer who was able to complete their daily prospect calls much faster than I could.The most impressive thing about this platform is it's simplicity. It is the first CRM I have encountered that was obviously created with usability in mind. The website and the app perfectly integrate with each other to create the same quality user experience. I love the ease with which I can create a daily call list from my prospects and execute that list easily through the app. Once I make a call, I am immediately given a pulldown menu to log the results of the call. The call counter is a nice touch because it enables me to hold myself accountable to a set number of calls per day.

Ray Porrello, ENFP

After testing a number of CRM's, we finally settled on OnePage and haven't looked back!

Reviewed 2017-11-01

Streamlined our communications and membership records.I love the flexibility, speed, and ease of use. It just makes sense and is super simple (you put in what you do, and the first thing you see when you log in is the obvious reminder to do it. One of the coolest things is when you use OnePage on your phone, it will track the call automatically, so that's really cool.

Robert Gonsalves

My go to CRM - Focusing on what is the next task needed to move the relationship forward

Reviewed 2018-05-05

I like the focus on the next action sales aspects, and the simple integration with Skype, Google Apps, and other simple integrations

Luke Shenefield

Next action - so important in CRM!

Reviewed 2018-12-16

Great. It has a clean design and it is well laid out, which I like. But what is really great and is lacking in so many CRM softwares is a next action feature. So, you make your phone call, type your notes and hit "save". If the phone rings or someone comes in you've lost your train of thought and that prospect is lost in the ether. With OnePage, it reminds you every time you complete something, "what's your next action?". It is so easy to add your next calendar date or phone call with that simple box. LOVE.

Louise Jenner

Fantastic functionality and easy to use. As a solopreneur this has transformed my sales admin!

Reviewed 2017-08-09

I love the one next step sales philosophy that the software is built around and the action stream which keeps me on top of my pipeline.

Rhonda Augustine

Simple, streamlined, effective follow up assistance

Reviewed 2017-01-11

I am a Real Estate Broker and tried this CRM application for a month. My agents also tried it, but this is set up for single users more than team use. I was trying to solve the issue of tracking my leads and being able to forward the leads to my agents, but at that time, I could have used a little training on tags and how to properly use them. After trying a more robust system, I came to realize that OnePageCRM has so much merit if you just use it as a smart, simple tool to keep your customer's needs right in front of your face. I love it and the customer service reps are awesome! The billing, if you use a credit card, might get an international upcharge if you are in the US, but it's not much more than a buck a month. Changes are slated for 2017 to allow for a group/team format, but I just love it for what it is - far superior to my desk full of sticky notes. It has a mobile application so you always have it with you when you are on the road - IN ONE PAGE - which keeps it very simple to use while on the move.Ease of use, simple to adopt, great mobile app, inexpensive compared to more complicated vendors.

Dermot Lally

OnePageCRM is perfect for small companies who need to focus on sales

Reviewed 2015-02-27

We've used OnePageCRM for over 3 years to help manage our sales process and we love it. We started out with 1 user (me!) and now have 5 people using the tool for everyday sales and customer contacts. It's a perfect system for us. It's simple to set up and easy to use - it takes about about an hour to get a new user fully up to speed. Every day, I can see in 1 screen the very next action I need to take on my contacts that day. When I complete the action, I make and note set a next action and move on. I use the Getting Things Done methodology and Onepage mirrors that really well. The system is designed very well - you get a simple, clean user interface but can drill down to get lots of functionality underneath. Now that our team is growing, I can quickly view our activity and pipeline on an individual and team basis - again in single screen. The support team is excellent and they continue to roll out features and integrations on a regular basis, including some requests that we have asked for over the years.Easy to use, very focused tool for sales. The ability to see immediately the next action is genius! It keeps you really focused. It's very cost effective - especially compared to some of the larger CRM systems out there.

David Huck

Be Realistic, sell things

Reviewed 2016-12-06

This has forced us to really be more realistic about how much we can bite off every day and helps with prioritization. Tags are great for doing in depth client research later. Great Customer Support Integrates with Wufoo forms and Zapier

Nigel Grant

Making CRM easy for small business

Reviewed 2018-04-05

I really enjoy the the Action Stream view which helps focus on what needs to get done. Being a 1 man show I dont always need to complexitiy of multiple touch points for the various different stages of the customer cycle; I just need which customer needs what next and the value of each deal. The recent introduction of the email sync just toops off the functionaility nicley and keeps all the communication in one place.

Fábio Póvoa

Simple and affordable CRM

Reviewed 2016-06-22

I have used OnePage for the last 6 months, and it has turned into an invaluable tool in my Saas toolkit. Its web platform, integrations with Mailchimp, chrome plugin to import FB or Linkedin Contacts, Next Action approach and easy sync with Google Contacts (via PieSync or Zapier) allow me to save tons of time in my day to day sales and mkt activities.- Chrome Plugin to import Linkedin and Facebook profiles - simple and efficient task management with Next Action a la GTD - APIs and integration with 3rd party services (PieSync, MailChimp, Google Contacts)

Ray Porrello

Cool approach to CRM, and great support to go with it.

Reviewed 2015-08-26

I don't like the bigger, more clunky CRM options out there, so was thrilled to find OnePage CRM. It's super customizable so we can use it for our membership organization to track everything from membership to events and sponsors. The "Next Action" feature is the best in the industry, and downloading to spreadsheets happens in seconds, so we can do everything we need to do. I gave 4 stars because I'd really like to see a bulk-communications feature, where I could communicate with 75 advertisers at the same time, etc (instead of one at a time). I know the theory is to promote real communication with people, but in practice it really slows down some of the tasks we need to complete, like quick updates to projects to a group of people. That being said, there's no perfect system, but OnePage gets closer than other solutions we've tried. Way to go!

Frederick Phillips

OnePage drives my interest in selling

Reviewed 2012-04-19

The greatest thing about OnePage is that I open it and I get to work. I used to force myself into a weekly discipline of reviewing an excel spreadsheet and outlook contact base. OnePage CRM has changed my attitude and approach. It's easy to access, engaging and it drives your interest in selling and business development. The interface is intuitive and simple, all the while OnePage offers powerful features. The dashboard gives you a list of tasks (they call them sales actions), prioritized by time. It makes me actually focus on what's the most important - my sales activity. There is a contact list, list of tasks, contact's profile with all the history. You can add notes, deals, tags, filter your contacts and tasks, track deals through pipeline, add users... That's an amazing functionality I think for the price they require.Helps get organized and increase sales, user-friendly interface, integration with mail & calendar, perfect for service companies, good value for money

Phil Paisley

OnePageCRM is an excellent fit for our uses

Reviewed 2015-09-10

We were using Salesforce. It seemed complicated for our use. We sell one time and if the prospect becomes a customer that is it, at least that is how we imagined it would be - we have expanded our use considerably now that we have discovered the power of OnePageCRM'S multi-layered filtering system. We probably would not have discovered all the ways we could use the filtering system without OnePageCRM's excellent customer service staff. We are in the process of putting all pre-existing customers on OnePageCRM. We will be able to track them much better. Exporting data from Salesforce and importing it to OnePageCRM was easy. Before or after we created all our special fields unique to our business and we filter on some of those. The fact that you can save an name filters is great. We are also putting all our customer service staff as users on OnePageCRM. The pricing makes that very affordabe.

Yan Fedorov

I've used a free trial of this software and I really liked it!

Reviewed 2018-02-22

Forces you to get things done! It's different by design - it forces you too be make this next thing, to be in the flow, to work and to sale. It's a great motivator, while many other software suites are demotivators - they are too complicated and need an administrator to work properly.

Debbie Girard

Amazingly easy-to-use CRM

Reviewed 2017-09-13
Review Source: Software Advice

I am so glad that I discovered OnePageCRM. Our nonprofit has virtually no budget so it was nice to find one that was priced fairly. We could never afford the high-end CRM's. But this one, is a near-perfect fit. Great design, remarkable attention to details/features, and superb customer support. Bar none.Elegant user interface, simple, clean, uncluttered (okay that last part was redundant). Super responsive customer support which is one of the main reasons I highly recommend this software.

Ella Glasgow

Just what I needed

Reviewed 2017-06-08
Review Source: Software Advice

For the price, Onepage CRM was the perferct solution for my business at the time I found it. It has saved me money and time so I don't have to enter a new client's info twice.Simple and easy solution to track all my client emails. Love that I can track hone calls done from skype.

Osama Hanif

Excellent for first time CRM users

Reviewed 2017-12-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Keep up the great work.This tool is really simple and it’s perfect for small teams who don’t need the complexity of a big CRM tool. We needed a tool to manage our contacts and reminders to follow up. This tool allows for just that and gets out of the way

Jamie Dowsett

Simple and effective

Reviewed 2018-03-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Easy to use, great for personal use. It more than does what I need it to. The revolving follow up feature is great for easily seeing my overdue and daily tasks at a glance

Matthew O'Boyle

Amazing product

Reviewed 2015-08-26

OnePage is an affordable, straightforward and sleek product which has completely changed the way I do business forever. The thing that really separates OnePage from all the other CRM products I've used is its clear, simple and concise layout. Gone are all the cluttered tabs and annoying, messy interfaces, replaced with an easy to use and ergonomic platform. It also features a wide array of optional integrations with a variety of financial, communication and lead generation services which really help my workflow to run smoothly. The customer support team is friendly and helpful, they provide free webinars, videos and were always open to any feedback or suggestions I had. I honestly can't recommend this product enough, for 11 a month, you really can't get any better.

Sam Underwood

Simpler, but still fully-featured alternative to Salesforce

Reviewed 2017-12-21

Great tool for sales forecasting and business planning overallInterface is great, and it's really easy to add new projects and timelines for team collaboration. Way easier to navigate than Salesforce's complicated interface

David Huck

Task Focused CRM, great tagging features

Reviewed 2016-06-21

I tried a couple, and this one fit our budget ($12/user/month) and kept us focused on new leads. We need to respond quickly to inquiries to make sure we are well positioned to land the dealCustomer Support is great! Turned us onto Piesync

Tammy Adams

Great CRM Software!

Reviewed 2018-06-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Great for client management including contact information, sales, projects, invoicing, and solutions.

Bob Dianetti

Different and better in so many ways

Reviewed 2015-08-26

After using Salesforce.com for many many years, and then trying out several different CRMs, I found OnePageCRM. What an eye-opening, refreshing experience. Actions clearly mapped out. Easy tagging of tasks and contacts. Adding Deals - no problem. And just the right amount of reporting and tracking. Seriously - this got me out of the "business" of feeding my CRM to the business of selling my services and servicing my customers. The support has been second to none also. ALWAYS a quick reply with helpful meaningful information. If you need fast, light, effective, and effective, OnePageCRM is the way to go.