ReminderCall.com Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.09/10

Reviews by rating

This service has been great - it is easy to use, received well by patients and understandable. The support team has been very helpful in troubleshooting when required.
It is affordable, easy to set up/use, and has resulted in fewer cancellations for my office. The best part is that it is hassle free.
They're good about responding to questions. So customer service has been overall good.
I dislike that I have to enter the phone numbers in every appointment on the calendar. Also, the system does not have much flexibility on the dates for the texts.

JS

Julie S.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Reminder Call REview

It has been great! We love Reminder Call.

Pros

I like reminder call takes care of everything for us. We don't have to send out the texts or calls, it is just automatically done. Before we would call each of our patients to remind them about their appointments. This has cut down a lot of time for our staff and made for more productive time. It is also incorporated into our software so the process of setting up was very seamless.

Cons

Everyone once in a while (maybe once a year) there is a glitch that the texts/calls don't go out and then all our patients complain that they didn't get the message, but that happens with anything, so its not a huge deal!

Hi Julie, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so glad the software is helping you be more productive. The next time your connection goes down, please alert us so that we can investigate. Thanks again!

PL

Philip L.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Totally reliable and unbelievable support

The services just work, every day. Over the last 4 years I have sent 65,000 voicemails and 50,000 text messages. We started with just voicemail reminders for appointments and naturally they improved the likelihood of the meeting taking place. We then added txt reminders - and because it was so easy - we added a txt confirmation (right after the appointment was booked). Our customers love it. The best part is that customers are much more willing to reply to txt messages. Those replies come to us as email (instead of calls) which are easy to handle. We recently started to converse with customers via the txt service, which was easy to implement and efficient for our operators. Can't imagine doing what we do without these services.

Pros

Ease of implementation

Cons

Hi Phil, Thank you so very much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer the best service available, so I am happy to see that reflected in your experience. I made sure the Customer Service team got the recognition they deserve. They were really happy to see your review. Thanks again! Chantal Oicles ReminderCall

DD

Donna D.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Pros

Convenient for entire staff to call patients more time to do other things

Cons

Sometimes patients do t get calls or texts

BT

Bobbie T.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Reminder Call Review

Our overall experience has been positive. We also use reminder call to let a specific client know that they need to call us to change an appointment or that the office will be closed.

Pros

It is much easier sending out text reminder calls to our clients than making individual phone calls to each client daily. Our clients also prefer getting the text reminder, rather than the phone call.

Cons

Would prefer if the client had the option to call the office to cancel or change your appointment, rather than P which means we have to call them. We then run into the problem with answering machines, voice mail boxes that are not set up and clients not answering because they do not recognize the phone number.

Hi Bobbie, Thank you for the feedback, we absolutely need these comments! The good news is that we can help address the issue you're having with that call back feature. All messages sent to patients can be fully customized to include an office call back number, and we'd be more than happy to set that up with you. Message scripts within Ekyros simply default to "reply P for a call" to avoid leaving a phone number that could be linked to your office for patient security. But this can be adjusted. One of our customer support team will reach out to you so that we can help change that script for you. Thanks again!

LT

Lindsay T.

Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees

Great for Appointment Reminders

It has been a very useful service for our agency, and has helped us streamline our appointment process more. Customer service has been very helpful each time I have reached out.

Pros

It was very easy to learn and set up, and works very well with our existing software.

Cons

There was nothing difficult about using this software; one con is the length of text available. We could use a little more room for customizing certain messages in reminder texts. Also, once you send out a text, you cannot go back and see which text message was sent out. It would be helpful to see which specific messages were sent out to our clients.

Hi Lindsay, thank you for the great review! We're so thrilled you found our system easy and efficient. If you are sending through eKyros, there is a character limit. However, if you log into your ReminderCall account, you can send longer messages. Please call us and we can walk you through it. Thanks again!

KM

Kristy M.

Design, 1-10 employees

Such a great business tool!

As a tattoo shop, we used to have people forget about their appointments and just not show up all the time. But, with reminder call we have it set up to text them the day before their appointment to remind them. And, if they are unable to make it, they can call us ahead of time & let us know so we can fill the spot with someone else. It saves us from losing out on the money of No Shows. In my opinion, reminder call is worth every penny. It pays for itself several times over throughout the month.

Pros

Once it was set up, I've never had to think about it. The system works automatically to remind our clients of their appointments, which cuts down on our No Shows. Also, the customer service is amazing. Anytime I've had a question, I call them and they go above and beyond to help me out.

Cons

It's a little confusing getting everything set up, so I had to have one of the customer service reps do it for me. But, they had it set up for me in minutes.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review, wow! I'm glad the system is working for you and thanks for the shout out to our customer service team.

CE

Carrie E.

We love ReminderCall

We are very pleased with ReminderCall it has taken given our employees extra time to work on other things, and not focus on just making calls to remind patient's of their appointments.

Pros

I really like that ReminderCall is able to access our appointments without me having to do anything. One time setup, and then done, I can forget about it.

Cons

Patients do tell us that they will answer the phone and no one is there. I know this is from the lag from the time the phone is answered until the computer starts talking. I wish there wasn't any delay at all.

Hi Carrie, Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are very pleased to hear that the service is saving you time. Thanks again!

LS

Leigh S.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Great service for reminder calls

Excellent. We have had fewer no-shows to appointments since using it - a single patient that shows up because of it makes it cost-neutral - for the service provided it is great value for money.

Pros

Cons

It does not interface with Cerner so we have to generate a spreadsheet.

Hello, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Cerner has many different software solutions and, although we do interface with some, others require a file upload. That said, custom integrations are available. Please let us know if you'd like to revisit this option in the future.

DW

Diane W.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

We are able to keep in contact with our class participants quite easily. Its very helpful should we have a change in schedule, for example holiday or weather canceling a class. We can quickly communicate with the clients to let then know not to show up, or to show up later.

Pros

It's very easy for us to use and show a volunteer to handle. We use it to send reminders to our clients regarding recurring classes. Very easy to set up a new client in the appointment reminder. And you can even set up a reminder for someone who isn't technically a client yet. Great feature so you're not cluttering up your database with clients who never show up.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like. Clients may send responses even though it says not too, so I suppose that could be considered a negative. But, you can see the response and contact them outside of this software.

Hi Diane, Thank you for sharing your experience with such a lovely review. We're so happy our service is helping you manage appointments and that you find it easy-to-use. Thanks again!

KK

Karen K.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Dependable and reliable service.

We set up the reminder call times for each patient either two days ahead or one day before their appointment. They like it too. It's a win win decision that I made using RemindCall.

Pros

I can count on the ReminderCall to remind my patients of their appointments. I can schedule and change the reminder call of their appointments at any time. My employee can do other functions in the office as this technology has allowed her more time for other job duties to get done since this service started.

Cons

I had no problem. calling to reprogram the timing of the reminder calls.

Hello Karen, We are so pleased to hear that the service is helping you remind your patients of their appointments. Thank you for taking the time to write this. If you need anything at all, remember that live support is included with your account!

SB

Sheila B.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

Review by Sheila

I've loved having ReminderCall. Making those reminder calls by phone was difficult becuase with our type of client, we never had the right number as they changed often, or the blocked calls from government type agencies, etc. ReminderCall elimiates that frustration.

Pros

It's very easy to use. I love that I can send reminders from home on Sunday. We close on Thursday so it's a long time from Thursday to Monday if I had to send the reminders while at work on Thursday.

Cons

I have trouble with creating new messages and them not getting saved. The update button doesn't catch my eye or something. I get out and realize that the message didn't save. My problem I'm sure, but I just miss that step of saving every once in a while and it's frustrating.

Hi Shiela, Thank you for the honest feedback. It's comments like these that let us know where to focus new development, so we really appreciate your taking the time. Later this year, we will be launching Rev. 2 of ReminderCall.com which includes a brand new area dedicated to scripting. I hope you will like it better. Meanwhile, remember you can always call us and we'd be happy to do that step for you. Thanks again!

LG

LOIS G.

Religious Institutions, self-employed

Reminder CallService

I no longer have to call the client and remind them of their appointment. It also benefits the client because if they realize that they need to reschedule their appointment, they will call or text back.

Pros

It texts the client to remind them of their appointment through the use of the Google calendar.

Cons

When the client responds to the text their text does not go to my cell phone.

Hi Lois, Thank you so much for the feedback, this is what helps us improve our service. The good news is that we are working on a texting app. In the meantime, there is a setting that sends text responses to your email and hopefully, you could view those from your cell phone. Please don't hesitate to call if you need help setting that up.

AE

Aluko E.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Remindercall.com is easy to use, the automated reminder options has helped our business immensely

Missing out on appointments was a great challenge but ever since i started using remindercall.com keeping appointments has been very easy and has helped out greatly.

Pros

I love reminder call.com because it's easy to use. It has an automated reminder option which made it easy to remind our clients about their appointments.

Cons

My only dislike is their website which could be more intuitive

Hi Aluko! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad the automated feature helps you remind your clients about their appointments. Just to let you know, we have just launched version 2 of the software--but moving to it is voluntary. Please check to make sure you are on version 2 as the interface has been quite improved. If you need assistance, remember that live support is included with your account. Thanks again!

CA

Charise A.

Great Product!

Prior to reminder call my front desk staff would have to go through the schedule patient by patient and choose to send an appointment reminder which was time consuming and tedious. It also could end up getting forgotten if for some reason there was a staffing change and that person didn't know they still had to do it for the next day. Reminder Call takes all of that away. It happens automatically and is no longer a time consuming project for my staff

Pros

Reminder Call has made it seamless for our reminders to go out to patients. It is something I don't even have to think about anymore since implementing this software. It saves my front office staff so much time every day!

Cons

I really have no complaints, Reminder Call has been easy to use and the customer support has been great.

Hi Charise, Thank you for the great review! We're so happy the ReminderCall.com software took a load of work off of your staff. It's a bonus we don't often think about. Thanks again for taking the time.

MF

Murielle F.

Cost Effective System

We are saving alot of time not having to call clients to remind them of their appointments. Clients appreciate receiving a reminder via text

Pros

Ease of Use, great customer service, cost effective

Cons

Voice recorder. Wish we had more options. Clients find it hard to understand

Hi Murielle, I'm so glad you are saving so much time sending text messages to your patients. You can actually record your own voice and use it instead. Please contact technical support for an in-person walkthrough--it's included in your account. Thank you so much for writing a review!

LC

Laurie C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

ReminderCall review

It helps with patient's scheduled appointment knowledge. Our no-show rate is low.

Pros

The product is easy to use. The process to change and update messages is very simple.

Cons

I have experienced long hold times for customer service when I have had a question about the product.

Hello Laurie, this is the first time we've heard any complaints about hold times for Customer Service. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Thanks also for taking the time to write your review!

CI

Clint I.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

We're able to remind clients of their appointments, taking their medications, and send mass email reminders of a policy change or a general message, thus cutting down on postage and the time it takes to address multiple envelopes. Our clients have reported they like receiving the reminders and thank us for the service. Support has been great any time we've had a question about a feature or need a refresher in how to use one of the many features offered.

Pros

It's ease of use, the cost, and taking advantage of the fact that many of our clients rely on the cell phones and are more likely to respond/reply to text messages than emails or phone calls.

Cons

Have found nothing we do not like about the software

We are proud of our ability to save your practice money and time. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We're happy to hear that you're pleased with the system and our staff!

KN

Khai N.

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

Great and reliable tool

Overall, no issue using tool and has been very reliable

Pros

Works well and fairly easy to use and implement.

Cons

Not able to set up more than one reminder

Hi Khai, Thank you for the great review. The ability to set up more than one reminder depends on which software you are using to connect to our system. I don't see your last name here, so please reach out to our support team. Remember that live technical support is included in your account.

KM

Katie M.

Reminder Call Review

Pros

Easy to use. The people on the other end are helpful to get everything set up.

Cons

Recently ti seems to have changes to just initals for the confimation appointments. It makes it hard because I have to go through the schedule & try to figure out whose initials they are & double check the phone number against it to confirm the appointment.

Hello Katie! Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. Your ReminderCall account still shows the recipient's full name, so could it be that the scheduling software you are using has changed? Let us know if you'd like help finding an easier way to match up your confirmations to the patient's name. Perhaps the activities page or reports could be easier to scan. Remember, live support is included with your ReminderCall account.

CW

Chelsie W.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Great for keeping appointments

Excellent experience.

Pros

The customer service and ease of installment was excellent for non savy tech people like me.

Cons

Our new location had difficulty with power outages and it causing the tunnel to stop running.

Hi Chelsie, thank you for taking the time to write this. We'rere so glad you like our customer service--we purposefully keep it old school, with live people ready to talk to you. Thanks again!

CD

Cheri D.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Great resource for appointment reminders

Support is always available for making changes/revisions as needed for those of us less technology savvy

Pros

Easy set up and changes with the support group

Cons

The only drawback for us is a 3 hour time difference to contact support - but there is usually not a critical issue that can't wait

Hi Cheri, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad the system is easy to use for you.

TE

Temeshia E.

Excellent

Pros

This software is easy to use! It takes the ease off of having to call patients.

Cons

The way you have to upload the info. It should be an easier way.

Hi Temeishia, Thank you for the feedback. We're glad to hear that our service is making your life a bit easier. We'll look into the file upload process and see if there is any way to simplify it. It's with feedback like this that we can improve our software.

KD

Kim D.

ReminderCall Makes Our Office Run Smoother

Pros

ReminderCall is integrated with our EHR.

Cons

The text character limit. You can not send out mass texts to patients and use codes such as <FirstName>, <LastName> to personalize your texts.

Thanks for taking the time to send ReminderCall.com a review. We are constantly working to improve our service, and your feedback is appreciated. ReminderCall.com is able to send a batch of custom text reminders to your clients, and those messages can include the patient's name and other information. If you're able to create a spreadsheet that lists your patient's phone numbers and names we can create customized messages. Our support staff is standing by to walk you through the "Spreadsheet Upload" process. Live support hours are 8:00AM and 5:00PM Pacific, Monday - Friday. We'd be happy to help.

DM

Daniel M.

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

Very Happy

Pros

We are very happy - we use it to call customers 2 days before there appointment to remind them. It has cut down on the number of people that forget.

Cons

Nothing we are very happy with the software.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Daniel! We are very pleased that the service is reducing the number of people that forget. Thanks again!

NH

Nikki H.

Midwest Endo

Great

Pros

Easy to use. Also the ability to cancel future messages is very nice.

Cons

Can not use many words on texts. Would like to put more information on the messages

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write a review! You can now send up to 1,600 characters per text message. Please check your dashboard for more info!