ReminderCall.com Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.08/10

See full reviews by rating

It is affordable, easy to set up/use, and has resulted in fewer cancellations for my office. The best part is that it is hassle free.
They're good about responding to questions. So customer service has been overall good.
We love ReminderCall at our office. It's pretty foolproof and helps keep our appointments moving forward.
I get out and realize that the message didn't save. My problem I'm sure, but I just miss that step of saving every once in a while and it's frustrating.
Patients do tell us that they will answer the phone and no one is there. I know this is from the lag from the time the phone is answered until the computer starts talking.
I dislike that I have to enter the phone numbers in every appointment on the calendar. Also, the system does not have much flexibility on the dates for the texts.

ReminderCall.com users...

SmartCloud Connect-logocaret
listing-logo

SmartCloud Connect

ChiroTouch-logocaret
listing-logo

ChiroTouch

How would you rate ReminderCall.com?

Excellent product

Pros

This software is very easy to use. We set it up quickly and it is very effective. Our patients have come to rely on the reminder texts.

Cons

There was a glitch with our time zone as we are in Arizona - but they fixed it immediately.

Hi Kristi, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so glad the system is helping your patients and that you are finding it easy to use. Thanks again, Chantal

Great and reliable tool

Overall, no issue using tool and has been very reliable

Pros

Works well and fairly easy to use and implement.

Cons

Not able to set up more than one reminder

Hi Khai, Thank you for the great review. The ability to set up more than one reminder depends on which software you are using to connect to our system. I don't see your last name here, so please reach out to our support team. Remember that live technical support is included in your account.

Perfect for increasing patient compliance

We have had a great experience with this software.

Pros

Cheap, convenient, and easy to use. Remindercall integrates with our practice management software to automatically call or send text or emails to our patients to remind them of their upcoming appointment.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are very happy that the service is helping you increase patient compliance. If you need any assistance, please give us a call!

Highly Satisfied

Pleased, no problems, ongoing satisfaction!

Pros

I have appreciated the ease and reliability of this product, including its simplicity.

Cons

Greater number of characters without dividing text messages

Hi Elaine, I have some great news--you can now send up to 1,600 characters per text message. Please check your dashboard for more info. Thank you so much for being a great customer!

Great for keeping appointments

Excellent experience.

Pros

The customer service and ease of installment was excellent for non savy tech people like me.

Cons

Our new location had difficulty with power outages and it causing the tunnel to stop running.

Hi Chelsie, thank you for taking the time to write this. We'rere so glad you like our customer service--we purposefully keep it old school, with live people ready to talk to you. Thanks again!

Very happy; great for confirmation texts and calls

We've had a very smooth experience. Their tech team helped us set up all of our initial parameters.

Pros

The software is very easy to use, and customer service is US based and easily accessible.

Cons

I'm happy with all aspects of the service

First of all, thank you for being a great customer! Thanks also for sharing your experiences here.

Nice feature but

Friendly on the phone when I need help

Pros

I like How the reminders are set to automatic

Cons

Wish it could be set to two different times like the day before and morning of the appointment. Also I occasionally need a email appointment sent out, they charge xtra for the email feature :( I wish it didn’t charge xtra to get confirmations back, so we opt out of that feature too!

Hi Dolores, thank you for sharing your experience! There is a way to set two different times. Expect a customer service representative to reach out to for a walkthrough. Thanks again!

Great resource for appointment reminders

Support is always available for making changes/revisions as needed for those of us less technology savvy

Pros

Easy set up and changes with the support group

Cons

The only drawback for us is a 3 hour time difference to contact support - but there is usually not a critical issue that can't wait

Hi Cheri, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad the system is easy to use for you.

Implements with our scheduling software

Has been great, no complaints.

Pros

We like that this product is easy to use and we can log in and track if a client has actually received a text reminder.

Cons

Taking time to log in on the website. An app we can access on our smartphone would be great.

Thank you for your review! These types of comments help us keep growing. I will add the app to our feature requests. Thanks again!

Just what we needed!

Implementation was a breeze! Customer service is top notch and overall we are very pleased with our experience! I wish there was an app for easier use on the go.

Pros

Integration with client software simple, HIPAA compliant communication Reports Simple reply to client responses

Cons

Wish there was an app! Would make it so much easier to function on the go! No way to store call/text lists

Hello Amanda, thank you for the feedback. We are thinking about an app, although most doctors offices still use desktop PCs. I will pass along the shout out to Customer Service. Thanks again!

ReminderCall has saved me a tremendous amount of money by eliminating no shows!

Since using this software I've seen a significant decrease in no shows.

Pros

Setting up the software was very easy and fast and so far the service has been outstanding. The ability to create custom messages for different types of reminders is an excellent feature and has reduced my no shows drastically. The reporting feature is a nice touch as well so that you can always pull up previous data!

Cons

So far I have not had any issues with the ReminderCall software and it has done nothing but benefit me!

Thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with ReminderCall.com. We are all very pleased that the system is helping your business! Please call if you ever need any assistance.

Excellent

Pros

This software is easy to use! It takes the ease off of having to call patients.

Cons

The way you have to upload the info. It should be an easier way.

Hi Temeishia, Thank you for the feedback. We're glad to hear that our service is making your life a bit easier. We'll look into the file upload process and see if there is any way to simplify it. It's with feedback like this that we can improve our software.

Amazing Product

I am super pleased with this program! I used to personally make the calls for our office & type of the individual text messages; which was very time consuming! Since we got ReminderCall I have been able to put my focus on more important job duties!

Pros

This software is simple & easy to use! The way the website is set up with ability to track the success & failures of the calls is amazing.

Cons

Some of our older patients have issues with understand the voices selected for the calls.

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are constantly improving our service, and your input is appreciated. Our goal is to increase your daily productivity. We're happy that you're pleased with the system and that you've discovered some extra bandwidth for important tasks.

ReminderCall Makes Our Office Run Smoother

Pros

ReminderCall is integrated with our EHR.

Cons

The text character limit. You can not send out mass texts to patients and use codes such as <FirstName>, <LastName> to personalize your texts.

Thanks for taking the time to send ReminderCall.com a review. We are constantly working to improve our service, and your feedback is appreciated. ReminderCall.com is able to send a batch of custom text reminders to your clients, and those messages can include the patient's name and other information. If you're able to create a spreadsheet that lists your patient's phone numbers and names we can create customized messages. Our support staff is standing by to walk you through the "Spreadsheet Upload" process. Live support hours are 8:00AM and 5:00PM Pacific, Monday - Friday. We'd be happy to help.

ReminderCall has been great for us.

Overall ReminderCall we are very happy with using remindercall.

Pros

Being able to send appointment reminders, electronic forms, and other text communications to our clients has been great.

Cons

There is some delay between the this software and the other software we use working together.

Hi Kate, thank you for the wonderful feedback!

Awesome Product

Love that we can send a reminder to our clients prior to their visit. Great tool.

Pros

Love Reminder Call. Streamlines our processes.

Cons

We have no issues with this product. We are very happy and it meets our needs.

Hi Donna, Thank you for sharing your experience with the Capterra community. We're so glad our service has helped you streamline your workflow. Thanks again for taking the time to write!

Why I love ReminderCalll.com

They have been extremely on top of any issue I have had which has been few. Very kind and fun to talk with.

Pros

Its super easy to use, get started with and it works every day without me having to think about it. Patients show up and now look for their reminders!!

Cons

That I have to change the password to get into my software which is not their fault its the software I use.

We are so glad the system is easy to use and that your patients are showing up to the appointments. Thank you for sharing your experiences on Capterra!

Huge Time Saver for Small Businesses

Remindercall freed up so much time at the front desk. Most importantly, the patients also love it because receiving a text is so easy and they do not have to take time out of their busy day to answer a call. A quick text reminds them of their appointment and they can go on about their day!

Pros

There are SO MANY wonderful features regarding this software. It saves so many man hours - allowing the employees to do other work. You can actual reminder calls to patients - you can send texts - which the patient can reply to and you can also send emails. I like the fact that you can use your own voice or have an automated voice used. You can also choose other language - which is an amazing feature. You can see all of the replies you've gotten and it works with most EHR software.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about the software.

Hello Beverly, thank you for the wonderful review. We're so happy that you and your patients are enjoying the appointment reminders. Please remember that all accounts have access to live technical support, so if you need any assistance at all, we'd love to help!

Very Happy

Pros

We are very happy - we use it to call customers 2 days before there appointment to remind them. It has cut down on the number of people that forget.

Cons

Nothing we are very happy with the software.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Daniel! We are very pleased that the service is reducing the number of people that forget. Thanks again!

Pros

Integrated into our scheduling program easily.

Cons

there have been times when the limit of characters in the message going out was challenging

Hello! You can now send up to 1,600 characters per message. Please check your dashboard for more information. Thank you for your wonderful review, it's this type of feedback that permits us to keep improving our service.

Midwest Endo

Great

Pros

Easy to use. Also the ability to cancel future messages is very nice.

Cons

Can not use many words on texts. Would like to put more information on the messages

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write a review! You can now send up to 1,600 characters per text message. Please check your dashboard for more info!

Time Saver

We no longer make 100 reminder phone calls every day. Great time saver.

Pros

The time savings and the ability to customize the message and timing of texts.

Cons

There is nothing we dislike about this product.

Hi David, This review made our day! Thank you so much for sharing this with us and the community.

Easy to use, very helpful reminder helps our patients remember their appts and times.

Pros

I love the texting feature, the ability to text back and forth to patients is very helpful.

Cons

I would love to see it send out reminders for appts scheduled after the send out time the day before and had some way of sending a "welcome" text as soon as a new patient is scheduled.

Hello Joshua, Thank you for your helpful feedback. Comments like these help us to offer new helpful features. I will add your suggestion to our list of feature requests. Thanks again!

Easy, efficient reminder calls

Pros

Easy to set up and edit. It only took a few minutes to customize messages sent to patients.

Cons

Haven’t come across any in the 3 1/2 years we have used this product.

Hello Lesley, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! Sincerely, The ReminderCall Customer Service Team

Easy for the technologically challenged

Pros

I am not tech savvy...at all. This was an easy program to use and even I was able to understand it and make it work. I was able to clarify the few questions that I did have very easily with their tech support.

Cons

This is the only program I have used, so I don't have anything to compare it to. It does what I need it to do.

Hi Shawna, Thank you so much for writing a review. We're thrilled the service is working for you and that you found it easy to use. Thanks again!