ReminderCall.com Reviews

4.79/5 (110 reviews)

Pros
  • Setting up the software was very easy and fast and so far the service has been outstanding.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • So far we have been greatly impressed, and are very happy with our purchase of and use of Reminder Call. I would highly recommend.Ally V.Read the full review
  • This is helpful when you want to be sure people don't forget the meetings. It is ease to use and it has a great customer service.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
Cons
  • Sometimes the automated calls can be ignored or blocked by the individual.Milben M.Read the full review
  • The server has to be own while making the reminder call and that can cause some problems but nothing major.Lauren R.Read the full review
  • I can't say there is anything I have had trouble with.Tracey H.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Skyler Gouldin

A great integrated reminder service that helps ensure return visits.

Reviewed 2018-07-24

Patient's really appreciate this as an option in my clinic. It helps them remember their appointments and it helps me ensure followup visits. I can also text a patient at any time through the website which is a great feature as some people prefer texting to a phone call. It also helps us to keep our scheduling in order as people are more likely to let us know if they are going to be late or miss their appointment. I really appreciate that it is integrated into my software. Once they are opted in, all I have to do is schedule normally and they receive their notifications.

Pros
I appreciate that the reminder software is integrated into my EHR scheduler and once the option is checked, I no longer need to set up a separate reminder for my patients. Once they are on the schedule, if they have opted in to reminders, it automatically sends them the reminder. This has helped tremendously with missed appointments. I also like that a patient can text back the number if their schedule has changed or they need to cancel their appointment. I can then reply back to them via text, through Remindercall's website. It makes rescheduling quick and easy.

Cons
My only dislike is the layout of the website that they use. It is not terrible but it could be cleaned up and perhaps be a bit more intuitive. It is not difficult to use and it functions well though.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Skyler, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are very pleased that the service is helping you communicate with your patients. You are right, our user interface could use some updating. We've been in the business for a while and it is starting to show. We are currently testing a brand new user interface which we hope to release by the end of 2018, so keep your eyes peeled. :)

Ally Varvel

Helped Practice Reduce Cancellations and No-Shows

Reviewed 2020-01-02

Pros
We purchased this product to help reduce cancellations and no-show appointments. It has helped immensely! We are able to alert patients via text or call that they have an appointment in 24hrs, and they are able to confirm with their schedules. They are also able to respond, which comes through via our email, and enables a quick re-schedule if we see it fast enough! It has also reduced no-show appointments to less than 1%. Patients also love them messages and calls! They compliment the timeliness of them and consistency of the receipt of the messages and content.

Cons
We wish that we could send a confirmation text upon scheduling appointments, which could be added to their phones calendar from the message. Then also, the original reminder the day before...

Response from ReminderCall

Wow, thank you for the fantastic review. We are so excited to hear that your no-show rate went down to less than 1 percent. Thanks also for the great ideas. We have added them to our features request list.

Dana Mosure

Great Product

see pro comment above.

Pros
I needed an appointment reminder software to help patients remember to keep their appointment. This software is great. It is affordable, easy to set up/use, and has resulted in fewer cancellations for my office. The best part is that it is hassle free. I autopay, they email me the statements and the product just works. As a busy business owner and doctor it's one less thing I have to stress about--which makes it worth it!

Cons
Occasionally my patients will say they didn't receive a text or email.

Response from ReminderCall

Hello Dana,

Thank you so much for the detailed review! We are so happy that you have found it hassle-free. Unfortunately, there are times when emails are filtered out as spam and text messages are blocked by phone carriers. But this should be a rare occurrence. If you see an increase in undelivered messages, please give us a call so that we can investigate. Thanks again!

Linda Harris

Reminder Call Review

Reviewed 2019-12-18

It does seem to help to get our clients here regularly.

Pros
I like the ease with which we can send out text reminders to our clients.

Cons
It would be nice if it sent out the reminders automatically

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Linda. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave some feedback. We are happy to hear that the service is helping with patient compliance. Most of our integrations automatically send reminders. However, the software you use sends us data securely. It is set up this way because of the sensitive nature of these particular reminders. That said, I hope you find the patient responses that auto-populate your schedule helpful. Thanks again for your kind words. Please contact our customer service team if you need assistance.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Julie Swanson

Reminder Call REview

Reviewed 2019-12-13

It has been great! We love Reminder Call.

Pros
I like reminder call takes care of everything for us. We don't have to send out the texts or calls, it is just automatically done. Before we would call each of our patients to remind them about their appointments. This has cut down a lot of time for our staff and made for more productive time. It is also incorporated into our software so the process of setting up was very seamless.

Cons
Everyone once in a while (maybe once a year) there is a glitch that the texts/calls don't go out and then all our patients complain that they didn't get the message, but that happens with anything, so its not a huge deal!

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so glad the software is helping you be more productive. The next time your connection goes down, please alert us so that we can investigate. Thanks again!

Chelise Firmin

Wonderful Client Communication at a Low Price

Reviewed 2019-12-18

We are able to effectively communiciate with our patients to remind them of upcoming appointments, changes in schedule and to pick up goods and products from our office. This is a great time saver for my staff, and they are able to focus on more important issues at our office.

Pros
I love the pricing for remindercall.com. As a small business we monitor our expenses closely. We use ReminderCall daily to communicate with our patients. The system is easy to use and customer service is great, though I have rarely had to call them during our 4+years doing business together.

Cons
There is a minor glitch in the system that I have to double click to differentiate between calls and text.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Chelise,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! We are not familiar with this glitch and will be reaching out to your office to see if it's something we can fix for you. Thanks again and have a great day!

Jason Williams

Great Product that I would Recommend

Reviewed 2019-12-17

Cheaper and more reliable than other previous text reminder software we used.

Pros
Customer service always fixes any issues, when there rarely are issues.

Cons
Sending manual texts via the website can be cumbersome.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. I'm so glad our service is making your life a little easier. Thanks again!

Carrie Evans

We love ReminderCall

Reviewed 2019-12-19

We are very pleased with ReminderCall it has taken given our employees extra time to work on other things, and not focus on just making calls to remind patient's of their appointments.

Pros
I really like that ReminderCall is able to access our appointments without me having to do anything. One time setup, and then done, I can forget about it.

Cons
Patients do tell us that they will answer the phone and no one is there. I know this is from the lag from the time the phone is answered until the computer starts talking. I wish there wasn't any delay at all.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Carrie,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are very pleased to hear that the service is saving you time. Thanks again!

Leigh Sowerby

Great service for reminder calls

Reviewed 2019-12-27

Excellent. We have had fewer no-shows to appointments since using it - a single patient that shows up because of it makes it cost-neutral - for the service provided it is great value for money.

Pros
This service has been great - it is easy to use, received well by patients and understandable. The support team has been very helpful in troubleshooting when required.

Cons
It does not interface with Cerner so we have to generate a spreadsheet.

Response from ReminderCall

Hello,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Cerner has many different software solutions and, although we do interface with some, others require a file upload. That said, custom integrations are available. Please let us know if you'd like to revisit this option in the future.

Diane Williams

Reviewed 2019-12-23

We are able to keep in contact with our class participants quite easily. Its very helpful should we have a change in schedule, for example holiday or weather canceling a class. We can quickly communicate with the clients to let then know not to show up, or to show up later.

Pros
It's very easy for us to use and show a volunteer to handle. We use it to send reminders to our clients regarding recurring classes. Very easy to set up a new client in the appointment reminder. And you can even set up a reminder for someone who isn't technically a client yet. Great feature so you're not cluttering up your database with clients who never show up.

Cons
I haven't found anything I don't like. Clients may send responses even though it says not too, so I suppose that could be considered a negative. But, you can see the response and contact them outside of this software.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Diane,

Thank you for sharing your experience with such a lovely review. We're so happy our service is helping you manage appointments and that you find it easy-to-use. Thanks again!

Angela Fuss

ReminderCall is fabulous!

Reviewed 2019-05-15

The system that we use was going to charge us 5x as much as ReminderCall for the same service and, as a small business, we just couldn't afford it. We were losing valuable work hours and tying up the phone lines making these calls on our own - also something we couldn't afford to do. ReminderCall is a lifesaver!

Pros
What a timesaver for my receptionist! She was spending hours making these calls and can now focus on so many other things! It was extremely easy to integrate with the medical software system that we use so we avoided having to enter any information into a database. Customer service made the transition enjoyable and we have felt supported throughout. A great deal for the cost!!

Cons
The only drawback is that you have to access the report of confirmations/cancellations in order to find out who has done what. It would be helpful to have this either emailed or even integrated into the existing system (at least for cancellations) and I would be willing to pay more for that to happen.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Angela,
Thank you for the awesome feedback, it's with these kinds of comments that we can work on providing even more functionality. It would be better if you could see your cancellations and confirmations live. The ReminderCall write-back feature can update cancellations and confirmations to some schedulers. This depends on the permissions that they give us. I'm going to have one of our technical support representatives take a look at your account and see if it's possible to turn that on with your software. We'll also look to see how your email reports are set up. Sometimes that can be set differently as well. Meanwhile, thanks again for taking the time to write a review!

JAMEE FARROUJEH

We LOVE our reminder call system as do our patients! It's minimized our no shows tremendously.

Reviewed 2017-06-01

I have more time to actually do other tasks around the office and do my job rather than sitting and calling 50 patients a day to remind them of their next day appointment. We have no complaints about this software. It's great!! Our patient's become so dependent on the reminders, that when we've had power outages or the EMR has gone down, they've actually missed appointments, or do the opposite and call in to confirm their appointments same day.

Pros
It's easy to use with every EMR system we've ever had. We've been with reminder calls since 2006 and we've changed our EMR system at least three different times since then. Anytime we've had to change EMR systems and they didn't have some type of reminder system already, we would call reminder calls and ask if they would be able to work with the new system. The answer has always been a yes and they've always gone above and beyond with their customer service. It has multiple language options, so we can adjust each call to the patient's language preference. It truly is AMAZING!

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Jamee,
Thank you for the wonderful feedback--I will share it with our team!

Chantal

Dawn Steveson

Nice integration with scheduler!

Reviewed 2019-05-14

It used to take our office a couple hours to make all the patient reminder calls each day. We frequently would get an answering machine and have to leave a message. Patients were asking for text reminders, but we couldn't find one that met our needs and was affordable. ReminderCall is a partner with Clinic Dr. and the integration was a huge plus! It's saved our office a lot of time!

Pros
I love that it integrates with our ERA, Clinic Dr. As long as our appointments are set by 5:30, calls/texts are cued seamlessly. I also appreciate that after a couple failed test attempts, it will switch to a phone call to main. If an answering machine picks up, the entire call is recorded which is also nice.

Cons
It's tricky to get the settings right at first. We were paying extra for confirmation texts, which nearly doubled our monthly fee. But once we got that set up, it worked great and our fee was reduced. It would be nice to que different appointment types at different times. For example, we need 24 hours notice for massage cancellation but not regular appts. But they have to que at the same time.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Bobbie,
Thank you for taking the time to write this. We're very happy to hear that the system is working for you. Also, we can adjust your settings to get the system to send different appointment types at different times. One of our customer support team members will reach out to you and help customize that for you. Thanks again!

Eric Hornibrook

Easy and Straight foward

Reviewed 2019-05-17

Great to work with. Easy to use.

Pros
The fact that it was so simple to set up. I launch tons of programs for my company and this is one of the smoothest implementations with the help of ReminderCalls account reps. Huge shout out to the reps!

Cons
While the website is completely functional the design and presentation can use a little more work. It didn't hamper any

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Eric,
Thank you for the great feedback. I'm so glad that you had such an easy implementation. I passed on your shout-out to the technical support team--what a great way to start a busy Monday!
You are right that our User Interface is a bit dated. We are launching Rev 2 this year, with a brand new and better organized interface. I hope you will enjoy the new look and feel. Let us know!--Again, thank you for taking the time to write this.

Philip Lambert

Totally reliable and unbelievable support

Reviewed 2017-04-18

The services just work, every day. Over the last 4 years I have sent 65,000 voicemails and 50,000 text messages. We started with just voicemail reminders for appointments and naturally they improved the likelihood of the meeting taking place. We then added txt reminders - and because it was so easy - we added a txt confirmation (right after the appointment was booked). Our customers love it. The best part is that customers are much more willing to reply to txt messages. Those replies come to us as email (instead of calls) which are easy to handle. We recently started to converse with customers via the txt service, which was easy to implement and efficient for our operators. Can't imagine doing what we do without these services.

Pros
Ease of implementation

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Phil,

Thank you so very much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer the best service available, so I am happy to see that reflected in your experience. I made sure the Customer Service team got the recognition they deserve. They were really happy to see your review.

Thanks again!

Chantal Oicles
ReminderCall

Bobbie Thornton

Reminder Call Review

Reviewed 2019-05-13

Our overall experience has been positive. We also use reminder call to let a specific client know that they need to call us to change an appointment or that the office will be closed.

Pros
It is much easier sending out text reminder calls to our clients than making individual phone calls to each client daily. Our clients also prefer getting the text reminder, rather than the phone call.

Cons
Would prefer if the client had the option to call the office to cancel or change your appointment, rather than P which means we have to call them. We then run into the problem with answering machines, voice mail boxes that are not set up and clients not answering because they do not recognize the phone number.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Bobbie,
Thank you for the feedback, we absolutely need these comments! The good news is that we can help address the issue you're having with that call back feature. All messages sent to patients can be fully customized to include an office call back number, and we'd be more than happy to set that up with you. Message scripts within Ekyros simply default to "reply P for a call" to avoid leaving a phone number that could be linked to your office for patient security. But this can be adjusted. One of our customer support team will reach out to you so that we can help change that script for you. Thanks again!

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Kimberly Serra

Appointment Reminders

Reviewed 2019-12-26

It has been great for my patients as they love receiving the text reminders for their apps. It has cut down on the no show/cancellation rate in my office. Well worth the expense!!

Pros
It is very easy to once it is set up and my patients really appreciate and love receiving them the day before their appointment. It has cut down on the number of no shows/cancellations! Well worth having!

Cons
I wish they had an app where it would be easier to text patients back as opposed to going to the website to answer back. Also wish I could get a report emailed to me each day as to which texts were delivered and which failed.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback. I have added your feature request to our list--so stay tuned! Thanks again.

Madhawa Chathuranga

Best Reminding product ever

Reviewed 2019-09-10

we use that in our private clinic. we can remind the patients through the application.automatic text messages send to the patients before 1 day to the appointment.

Pros
Its very easy to use and the customer service is very good.its save our time and also the money.it have automated reminding option to the people who get service from us. automated text message system is very effective

Cons
There is a problem with the voice mail reading through the product.and some time customer service agents get longer time to fix the problems.except that there is nothing to say about the product.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Madhawa,
Thank you for the great review.
I would like to find out more about the issue you are describing in your second paragraph. It sounds like maybe something needs to be fine-tuned in your settings. Expect a call from our Customer Support Team to help you with this. Thanks again!

Sheila Bower

Review by Sheila

Reviewed 2019-05-13

I've loved having ReminderCall. Making those reminder calls by phone was difficult becuase with our type of client, we never had the right number as they changed often, or the blocked calls from government type agencies, etc. ReminderCall elimiates that frustration.

Pros
It's very easy to use. I love that I can send reminders from home on Sunday. We close on Thursday so it's a long time from Thursday to Monday if I had to send the reminders while at work on Thursday.

Cons
I have trouble with creating new messages and them not getting saved. The update button doesn't catch my eye or something. I get out and realize that the message didn't save. My problem I'm sure, but I just miss that step of saving every once in a while and it's frustrating.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Shiela,
Thank you for the honest feedback. It's comments like these that let us know where to focus new development, so we really appreciate your taking the time. Later this year, we will be launching Rev. 2 of ReminderCall.com which includes a brand new area dedicated to scripting. I hope you will like it better. Meanwhile, remember you can always call us and we'd be happy to do that step for you. Thanks again!

Kristy Miller

Such a great business tool!

Reviewed 2018-08-28

As a tattoo shop, we used to have people forget about their appointments and just not show up all the time. But, with reminder call we have it set up to text them the day before their appointment to remind them. And, if they are unable to make it, they can call us ahead of time & let us know so we can fill the spot with someone else. It saves us from losing out on the money of No Shows. In my opinion, reminder call is worth every penny. It pays for itself several times over throughout the month.

Pros
Once it was set up, I've never had to think about it. The system works automatically to remind our clients of their appointments, which cuts down on our No Shows. Also, the customer service is amazing. Anytime I've had a question, I call them and they go above and beyond to help me out.

Cons
It's a little confusing getting everything set up, so I had to have one of the customer service reps do it for me. But, they had it set up for me in minutes.

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review, wow! I'm glad the system is working for you and thanks for the shout out to our customer service team.

Paul Miller

A great way to keep up with the pace in life

Reviewed 2019-08-30

A must have for the business man of today!

Pros
This is such a great software that allows you keep up with the fast pace in life while not forgetting important social contacts throughout the day. Call reminder allows you to hold and reply to phone calls at a later time for which during those important meetings or fun social interactions, when I phone call just isn’t in the plan can be delayed to a later date. It keeps good track and allows you to notify the person making the call that you are busy and will contact them later. It’s safe and easy to use. A must have!

Cons
It really is simple to use and set up, but the only issue would be that it is limited in what it can do and how you can use it. But isn’t that the essences of what the soft ware is? So really no complaints overall, good service if you have issues with it.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Paul and thank you for the review! We're very happy that the software is helping you keep up with your hectic schedule. If you need any help, don't hesitate to reach out--technical support is included with all accounts.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Anonymous

Reminder Call

Reviewed 2019-05-14

Pros
We love the use of this software for our office at is efficient, dependable and provides us with the accurate data related to our patient's appointments scheduled in our office. Patient's can easily communicate with us and saves them the hassle of calling when their is a texting option. Spares fees related to appt cancellations because it as easy as a text back to ReminderCall!

Cons
The thing we like least about this software is that if someone's voicemail is longer, they don't tend to hear the message of their appointment. The voice starts talking as soon as someone (even a voicemail box) is heard on the other end and it results in the reminder call being done speaking as the voicemail box is ready to hear your message.

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you for your feedback. Comments like these are very helpful. We're very happy that you like the service overall. There are some settings that can be changed a bit to help with the problem you are encountering. Please reply to this response if you'd like to try some different settings.

SEAN HASTINGS

Very Happy with ReminderCall

Reviewed 2019-12-13

I love the customer service with ReminderCall. Every single time I've called, I have talked to someone very pleasant on the other side who is more than willing to help me out and get me the answers I seek. The software is very easy to use.

Pros
I like the ease of use, the ability to see when a call went out and even the recorded response/reply from the patient.

Cons
I don't really have any cons to list about the software. Of course, any kind of break in the cost of thedaily usage of the software is going to put a smile on my face.

Response from ReminderCall

Hello Sean,

Your review made our day and we will pass it along to our Customer Service Team! Thank you.

LOIS GROSVENOR

Reminder CallService

Reviewed 2019-12-18

I no longer have to call the client and remind them of their appointment. It also benefits the client because if they realize that they need to reschedule their appointment, they will call or text back.

Pros
It texts the client to remind them of their appointment through the use of the Google calendar.

Cons
When the client responds to the text their text does not go to my cell phone.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Lois,

Thank you so much for the feedback, this is what helps us improve our service. The good news is that we are working on a texting app. In the meantime, there is a setting that sends text responses to your email and hopefully, you could view those from your cell phone. Please don't hesitate to call if you need help setting that up.

chris hempel

review of reminder call

Reviewed 2019-12-13

we have had very good luck with Reminder Call. It was easy to set up and works well with our software.

Pros
It is very easy to use - once it is set up the software does all the work for you. We never have any issues with the software and have not received many complaints.

Cons
sometimes if the internet is not very good, it will sound a little garbled on the receiving end.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your kind words. We can usually get a clear sound. Please call us at your convenience so that we can fine-tune your settings with you. Thanks again!