SalesNexus Logo

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.61/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

The custom fields allow us to gear this product to fit our business. The support team is outstanding in their response time and resolving any issues.
Thanks for this great sample template. It is easy to use and will help me a lot in sales and targets.
The ease in using it the amount you can customize it has made my job easier and has produced more sales and given me quality information to further my success and the success of our company.
While they do have campaigns, they have no way to build a contact form within the CRM and you have to pay them to link your own form so it will even add a lead to the CRM.
Hard or cannot download to iphone. But I have too many contacts to download to phone.
Lack of youtube-like modules to gradually ramp up te marketing and sales capabilities.

John G.

Support at Sales Nexus is Over the Top!

Everyone I have spoken to at Sales Nexus over the years has been extraordinarily responsive to my needs as a small company. The chat feature allows me to explain better my situation, and get better answers than a help desk. It also gives me a transcript of the exchange so I can save them and not forget the procedures. I am also impressed by the persistence of the support staff in pursuing my problem...

Pros

I use the email features of SN to great advantage. If you want to send a direct, personal message to a lot of people, Sales Nexus is really the cheapest and most reliable, while allowing you to get help every step of the way.

Cons

There may be features you won't need in the program, but it's still worth the benefits.

WD

Walter D.

Publishing, 1-10 employees

SalesNexus CRM is only for those who want it all!

Pros

A database is a complicated and touchy part of about every business I can think of, including mine. I’m a writer of suspense and thriller novels. You may ask, why does a writer need a database.” The bottom line to that question is to sell more books. But to accomplish that goal, I deal with a bunch of folks in the publishing industry, agents, designers, videographers, editors, publishers, book printers,...

Cons

No, and SalesNexus not only cause us t switch from Hubspot but because of it's functionality, we will be eliminating two other vendor services.

PS

Preston S.

Computer Software,

We used SalesNexus for 2 years and are going to a new CRM this month.

Pros

Their support is good, both chat and email support. They also have good training videos to get you started. We licensed SalesNexus for the email marketing functionality and connection to Lead Ferrett for free leads which never really turned into any new business.

Cons

In the 2 years we've used it I can't think of one improvement or enhancement they made in the product. It really seems like its a disconnected collection of modules. Their groups which could function like a company aren't really connect easily to contacts. Their search function is old technology. The whole UI is more of 1990's look and feel rather than a modern UI. There is no integration with...

CF

Cheryl F.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Useful but no longer user friendly.

As previously stated: We use the system to calendar client visits and deadlines, docket important legal dates and record notes on the client.

Pros

Our firm uses the system for our docket/calendar and conflict database. It's effective for that purpose.

Cons

When the system did it's last major update, many of the flexible portions of the system were taken out of where they were useful and hidden under one lump system settings. For example: To add a new city, one must go to system settings/change fields/field/add a new entry when it used to be available right on the city field of a new client record. That's neither user friendly or efficient. One has to think like a programmer to navigate many portions of the database now. While it's fine for someone like me with that background, to a novice user it's confusing and frustrating.

Cheryl, Thanks for sharing your thoughts! We want to make sure you're able to get the most out of SalesNexus. There IS a way to address your frustration with the City Drop Down. In Create & Change Fields, you can turn on the Allow User Edit List or Enter Custom Value or both. The first will allow you to add items to the list on the fly while on a contact. The 2nd will allow you to enter a city for a given contact even if it's not on the list. If you'd like, we can turn them on for you. Just let us know. Or let us know if there is a good time for a quick call and we can walk you through it. Email us at support@salesnexus.com Thanks, Craig

Kurtis S.

Real Estate, self-employed

Still The Best CRM

I have been using Nexus for 6 years. I'm a big CRM guy and I am constantly checking to see what else is out there- nothing has convinced me to move. The reasons are: 1) EXTREMELY custom - izable fields 2) VERY robust sorting abilities, you can sort, filter and search and find anything you are looking for 3) VERY robust scheduling follow up ability- with campaigns, you can schedule a series of activities on auto pilot 4) Reporting- so many ways to generate the reports you need 5) Dashboards (also very customizable) - can see your Key Perform. Indicators at a glance 6) VERY robust admin features- the ability to have separate sales reps/managers with different access/edit levels There are many more reasons, but this is still the best CRM around!

Pros

Cons

Printing letters- the mail merge if you are mass printing is not very functional- needs work.

ED

Esmè D.

Supermarkets, 11-50 employees

Nice explanation and good support!

Pros

They have nice videos in which they explain how the program works. The support is very good, you get value for your money.

Cons

It is cloud based, this is both an advantage and sometimes a disadvantage. when the internet goes down it is difficult.

David P.

Wireless, 1-10 employees

SalesNexus excels in internet marketing

My business is all about prompt customer service. SalesNexus surpasses all expectations when it comes to answering my questions about new features or normal processes that I may have forgotten. The online chat support is as close to perfect as it gets. In addition to our e-mail marketing campaigns that we use SalesNexus for, they've also added reports that help my company assess more accurately where to focus our marketing resources. We've gotten to the point where SalesNexus is an integral part of our marketing campaign.

Terry W.

Thanking Database Technician's at SalesNexus especially Mike Roa

I am always in awe at the ease with which the technicians, particularly Mike Roa, approach and solve my problems. This has been consistent since Crystal-Barkley Corporation started using SalesNexus more than 9 years ago. The professionalism and speed with which they give attention to large or small requests keeps me very humble. As new advances arise in our field SalesNexus is always way ahead and ready for training. Thank you

John P.

Information Technology and Services,

Great Marketing/Sales Tool

If every company's support staff was as patient and proficient as Mike Roe has been, I would not dread asking for help. Mike does not make any assumptions that I already know how to navigate a certain feature. He has a gift to understand my my convoluted questions. He makes sure he walks me through my issues until I have an good understanding of the answers. And to get a copy of our chat, that's a bonus to me. It has been a great reference and refresher.

Pros

Sales Nexus is a very robust system that can do so much. And for the price I don't think it can be beat.

Cons

Sales Nexus is a very robust system that can do so much. I find the training videos a bit fast for my level of comprehension. I have to keep going back to replay them, so I can pick out some of the Key Words that help me make navigating the system easier. But that's just me. I'm an old dog learning new tricks. I would be great is the support team could take over my computer while we talked so I could verbally express my issues rather then type.

Nina V.

Sales Nexus is great for reaching all contacts quickly

Although it isn't quite as user-friendly as I'd like, it does allow quick upload of all our Gamber Fund Raising contacts and offers an excellent opportunity to reach out to all of those contacts in one sweep with an eblast. Using it more makes me more proficient. Customer support was excellent in helping me the first time I had to send an eblast!

Pros

Quick eblast capability. Customer support was outstanding!

Cons

The app is not as user-friendly as I'd like and the tutorials could be more complete and easier to follow.

MG

Mara G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Sales Nexus User Review

Pros

I have been using Sales Nexus for years. I think they have a great CRM system with the ability of scheduling tasks and emails. No need to add an email marketing system with all of their functions. They are a contact management and marketing platform combined. They have excellent customer service that lets you know when they are going to be doing maintenance. If there has ever been a problem they are quick to respond with answers to my questions.

Cons

I really can't think of anything I don't like with the exception of a subscribe form which you can add to your website youself, which is what I did. Their email templates are easy to use and design with links to social media, they have sales propecting as well as a lead system.

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts Mara! Let us know if we can help with anything! Craig

MF

Michael F.

Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

SalesNexus is a powerful CRM!

I have been using SalesNexus for more than 9 years. The support team is wonderful to work with and ALWAYS solves whatever issue I need help with. The tutorial and training are top notch! The email click notifications turns leads into "hot leads" helping close more sales.

Pros

The customer support chat, intuitiveness and ease of use of SalesNexus are it's best features.

Cons

The "Quick Search" field only allows a search of all primary fields or up to three of the primary fields to be searched.. I would like to see that increased to 5, but it's so easy to designate which three fields it's not a "real' Problem but more my preference.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Mike! We appreciate your business and will continue to be here for you if you need us. Thanks, Craig

MH

Marty H.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Support the key

This product has evolved over the many years we've been using it. The company has added lots of useful features. We don't have a lot of time to research our required uses. Fortunately the support team have been patient and extremely helpful keeping us on track when deploying the software's many feature.

Pros

Lots of great feature, tutorials, but support has been the key to our success using the software

Cons

Not super intuitive, however, lots of tutorials and documentation

NM

Nancy M.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Great Sales and Marketing tool

I've used Salesforce.com and Zoho but for my money and the blending of the email campaign tool and CRM, it's why I've used SalesNexus with two different companies I started.

Pros

I really like the fact that it integrates an email marketing tool with the CRM. This is not an extra feature like many other well known CRMs

Cons

The reporting features are fine but maybe a few more options for filters on reporting would be nice.

DA

Debra A.

11-50 employees

Extremely user friendly

I have used many databases over the years and find the adaptability of Nexus to our needs is extremely helpful.

Pros

Ease of training new people to the system and ability to give them one page with the parameters of how to enter/access records.. Chat support is knowledgeable and efficient.

Cons

Admins should have the ability to perform more functions without having to contact Nexus such as mass delete of tasks for users.

DF

Dmitriy F.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Good system

Pros

Good support, decent email delivery, the part that I like the most is that it comes with the CRM as well as email marketing, all in one

Cons

Flexibility is somewhat limited after the new revision, previous version was a lot more user friendly, there are improvements in the new version but no flexibility to change the layout. Hopefully they will change that sometime soon.

VP

Vincent P.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

It is very user-friendly

MediWaste Disposal has been using the SalesNexus CRM tool for the last 5+ years and we have nothing but a positive outlook on this platform. It is very user-friendly and allows our salespeople to stay on task with their daily sales management in a very organized fashion. They also have a wonderful customer service team that seems to always accommodate us with any need that may come up. We couldnt be any happier with SalesNexus and we would highly recommend them to any business, whether big or small.

DF

Dmitriy F.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Good CRM

Pros

Flexibility and ease of use make this software attractive

Cons

There was an instance the response to my inquiry took longer than expected

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Dmitriy! We appreciate your business and will continue to be here for you and responding quickly if you need us. Thanks, Craig

Michelle G.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Sales Nexus Review

I recently changed companies, but at my previous employer I was the marketing manager and we used Sales Nexus. We had many custom requests that sales nexus could accommodate. Their support team by far exceeds all expectations. Mike Roa and Kendra Banton are a strong team and I would recommend sales nexus over any other platform especially because of the support team that comes with it.

Pros

Customizable. With Chad as the programmer even if we had to try a few times before it was right, he could customize our platform. Support. Kendra and Mike are unbeatable compared to any other support I've worked with. Price. It's worth every penny Reports. The reports are informative and easy to read.

Cons

It's very user friendly either in workflow or functionality. As a marketing manager I would be in the system daily but wish setting up workflows and campaigns were more visual and able to be customized like infusionsoft.

KH

Kristina H.

Excellent and support if the best I ever used

Can't say enough on ease of use, support, training, and all my ACT contacts just moved over. Would highly recommend them.

Pros

On line support and training videos for learning on your own time. Very responsive to questions. Used ACT for 10 years, now I can get to SalesNexus on road from any computer, Does everything ACT did and more. We have 3 of us using one version of the database. More than meets our needs for database. Can't say enough about the support, never could get an "ACT" rep to help without saying where is my money and lots of that. Love the fact if my computer crashes I can still get to the database - which is the case right now. Working from my laptop and can get to it while traveling. I have one employee who is not great with computers/software but she is figuring it out.

Cons

Slow for Fax cover to come up. Few minor things I might want to change but not much. I am really happy with it. When moved database did not transfer my secondary contacts under a contact. I did not have a lot but did have some. Got to remember to hit "Save". Took some time to get that down but it does prompt you to save things usually hard or cannot download to iphone. But I have too many contacts to download to phone.

MF

Michael F.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

Easy to use!

Excellent

Pros

Intuitive, tracking, email, task lists, search features, groups, customer support, inexpensive, mobile access

Cons

The only con is all the data is cloud based.. the only downtime is when my local services are down. Or cell service weak

Ben N.

Outstanding Long Term Customer Support & Service

My wife and I own and run a niche brokerage office specializing in individual disability insurance. We have a team of 10 total employees and have been using SalesNexus now for apprx 5 years. For anyone considering moving to this as their new CRM and email marketing platform, I would not be concerned about the transition nor the ongoing level of support sand service We use a totally customized...

CP

Conrad P.

Salesnexus is the perfect CRM fit our commercial real estate company.

Pros

Salesnexus is very user friendly. The custom fields allow us to gear this product to fit our business . The support team is outstanding in their response time and resolving any issues.

DP

David P.

Excellent, Prompt Customer Support from SalesNexus

Pros

SalesNexus is the most cost-effective way to increase our sales. With the obscene costs of search terms and PPC, we build our business via direct e-mail marketing. With SalesNexus, we can reach decision-makers with effective e-mails that SalesNexus helps us create. Being able to track who opens our e-mails how many times and who clicks on links at what time of the day has been very helpful in our sales process.

Cons

That's a tough one. SalesNexus offers support every step of the way -- setting up accounts, creating attention-grabbing e-mails, offering live training webinars and following up with phone calls.

DA

Debra A.

Management Consulting,

Sales Nexus

Pros

Software is user friendly and they are very responsive to user inquiries. The updates to the software are sensible and easily understood. If, as a user, you have problems they take the time to walk you through how to accomplish what you need. Being able to customize the database to meet our needs produces more revenue because it contains exactly the information our salespeople need.

Cons

After 5 years of use I can not come up with a single negative.