Salon Booking Reviews

Salon Booking

Appointment booking WordPress plugin

Salon Booking

Review Summary

Pros

The integration with WordPress has been seamless and also the installation was easy to carry out. Customer support has also been superb.

Adam P.

Lorenzo L.

Lots of features, good pricing, great customer support. Customisation of the software good.

Angie B.

Cons

Terrible set up with Salon software. The biggest waste of money spent.

Claire D.

Luke E.

Customer service terrible. Just get told to watch a video.

Claire D.

4.2

Great plugin

After COVID19 we need to shedule and limit the access into our structure. Thanks to the plugin we have solved all the users' waiting problems, guaranteeing them distance and safety

Pros

I like the versatility and ease of use and setting

Cons

it can be improved in the back office interface especially when using the multi-shop add-on

Thank you, we hope to improve the back-end for multishop as soon possible.

Exactly what my customer needed

Pros

It is easy to customize and easy to use. And the big plus is the app. My client was very happy to learn that she will be able to manage her bookings from wherever.

Cons

I won't say they were things I didn't like.

Thanks for your review

A lot of issues

I dident like the software. A lot of issues, its better to use a Saas and pay more but with any problem.

Pros

Its very cheap, and its very easy to implement in wordpress.

Cons

Its very inestable, and I lose all the data in 3 times.

Flexible and comprehensive booking solution

this is a somple solution that integrated straight into the website we built. Paretns can choose the subjects that they want to help their children with and are then able to see what slots are available, book them, get an instant confirmation and pay for the lesson in advance by card (there is the option to pay cash on the day). Everything is automated and does not need to be manually assisted. Overall and excellent soltution.

Pros

Low cost of entry. To get the booking system up and running and seeing how it will work was simple and we were able to take the leap without worrying about the cost. Has many of the features of expensive system, so you dont feel that you are missing anything. Adding PayPal to take payments from the booking system was easy, although that is a chargable feature. Actually using the solution day-to-day is simple enought.

Cons

The solution is clearly geared towards hairdressing, spa treatment business and the like. As we were looking to set up a tutoring buisiness, it felt that there were some compromises to be made. In reailty, we have manage to achieve most of what we were looking for - a lot of the differences were down to terminology. Maybe some templates for different types of business might help. Installation is easy but setting up the rules can be a steep learning curve. Not everything is in the menu that you expect it to be, so as an admin it can be tricky to start. Takes a couple of passes to get a grip on how things work.

Does precisely what it advertises and does it well, being adaptable to other industries.

Pros

Well priced and adaptable. I am able to use it to run an Escape Room business and it tracks rooms and assistants perfectly, with a very easy to understand back-end.

Cons

I would have said the lack of a voucher system was a big downer (and paying for the addon element was not something I had any desire to do), but now that this is included, I struggle to think of any cons. I have been having trouble updating Salon from within Wordpress, having instead to do it manually, which is a hassle. That's about it.

Getting better and better

Saved me a lot of time developing my own!

Pros

- One of a kind- so far nobody but you has come up with this solution - Front-end is user friendly, fast en clean

Cons

- After every update, the plugin is disabled and I have to enable it again. - And, in the past, big things (like language strings) were totally changed- without announcing

Happy Personal Trainer

Pros

The functionallity suits my needs. Easy to use when set-up is clear. Support is 6 out of 5 stars.

Cons

Not so strait forward when configuring, but support is always just an email away.

Thank you for your precious and kind review.

Solid product, great support

Easy system, very reliable.

Pros

It’s a really easy solution for booking reservations with lots of modification options to suit your business. Support is really good and fast, and open for suggestion of it’s users.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think about.

Hi, thank you for your precious review

Salon booking

Overall expiriance is 4/5

Pros

Easy to use even for end user and very good support

Cons

Some addons didnt work with other plugins.

Thank you!

Excellent value for money and works well,

So far the form has worked very well, reolving the issue of having clients waiting for appointments especailly with the Covid-19 rules in place. Being able to overcome the issues with getting clients booked in to appointmets and having a reliable accessible booking system on the website.

Pros

Cons

There is a couple of features I would like to see added, it would good if you could make it easier to mark days that assistants don't work rather than having to creat rules.

Hi, thank you for your review. We will try to improve according to your indications

Excellent salon booking if you run your own site

Salon booking WordPress plugin allows a client friendly booking experience online, integrates with sms and email reminders etc. It really solves a lot of our problems. You would need to be a bit au fait with WordPress but the support is out there. I was very happy to find it after searching a long time for an acceptable online booking system. After a couple of years I started paying which allows online...

Pros

Easy to install and configure on WordPress. Good support. Free unless you want to accept payments or support the developer. Good integrations - messaging and payments. Frequently updated. Good customer experience.

Cons

We don’t use google calendar so interface with real calendar is a bit clunky however this should be resolved with the mobile application.

Hi, thank you for your precious review. We'll try to improve the lack of the plugin as soon as possible.

Easy to use and very useful plug-in, a revolution for your sales! Best Customer service!

Finally, we are able to fully manage our agenda and our relationship with the customers effectively, even from home or from the mobile phone for example when we are closed. It allows us to increase sales in a very satisfactory way, 24 hours on 24

Pros

Saloon Booking is the best plug-in for managing your online bookings. Since we introduced it, we have doubled our sales. Also, the customer service is always very helpful and accurate. Really a huge thank you to Customer support representative for being so helpful and kind. It's amazing! In addition, new releases are always frequent and every time, there are novelties that improve the product.

Cons

Does the job just fine, hustle free

Pros

Easy to set up and operate, can be customized pretty well, plenty of options available.

Cons

Can't offer 2 payment methods to choose, for example pay deposit or pay in full. Can't block 2 practicioners for 1 service, which causing overbooking sometimes.

Excellent software to manage bookings, daily work schedule and payments.

A daily work list for staff.

Pros

We needed an all around solution to new salon. This was the only one which offered all the things we needed. Simple for customer, even easier for assistants and staff. No hassle on setup or with Google calendar sync. Minimal effort on Admin side, staff can use it themselves. Excellent customer support, friendly and helpful. We also did get custom fix for out needs.

Cons

It's easy to use and for our business the best! Now Discount are included, that's great.

Pros

Easy to use, SMS functionality, Discount functionality included. Frontend easy to use. Great support.

Cons

Frontend Font a litle to big or not easy to control. SMS registration works not so good sometime. Not posible to set discount in backend for clients. Not posible to make mailings for selected clients.

Not satisfied at all

Experience. Now I know what are my requirements with a booking system.

Pros

Salon software doesn't offer any benefits compare to other booking softwares except that for Salon you have to pay a lot of money.

Cons

I was very excited and happy after one month of trial version to start using Salon booking system on my website. Unfortunately very soon I had to realize the Pro version is not yet so professional than the trial version was. I had a lot of issues not getting confirmation emails after a client booked an appointment. Then my client did't get confirmation email about her appointment. You also offer...

Good but some kind of things that i mis

It is good but I’ll miss the option in the app to block time out for the day, for example private appointment or time that i won’t use

Pros

Is easy in use but they have an app. That is what the most like about

Cons

Easy to use, you don’t have to be a smart person to understand the software

Thanks for the review

Awesome product saved me alot of time !

Saved me alots of time..

Pros

What i like the most is the ease of use and the assistance options . booking is not a problem with this plugin.

Cons

I wish it had more customizable options so i can use it not only for Salon but also for other services

Simple & Smart Booking, Attract my customer with extremely easy, fast & clear booking proccess.

I bought this booking systems for my spa website customers. At first I wasn't sure if it could fit my needs. But the flexibility and add-ons fixed it all without tuching any code. I am and my customers are so happy and will request some customization further, as soon as the salon booking team ready.

Pros

This plugins is fully customizable booking form with online payments, notifications, and Google Calendar sync. Perfect responsive and Detailed Documentations.

Cons

Fully customizable look & feel of the booking form, with no need for custom coding. Customize color scheme, interface copy, steps of booking process.

Ottimo plugin

Pros

È il plugin perfetto per chi deve gestire prenotazioni. La cosa che apprezzo di più è come riesce a gestire le prenotazioni in base alla disponibilità del membro dello staff con il tempo dei singoli servizi.

Cons

L'unica cosa che al momento trovo che si possa migliorare è la personalizzazione dell'email che viene inviata al cliente come conferma.

Thank you Raffaele, we are working on the personalization of emails.

Great stuff, easy to setup, no problems thus far

Pros

Great UI, easy setup system. From installation till the design of the user interface, there were adequate tools developed to meet ALL my needs.

Pretty good simple plugin

Pros

Easy to set up and use Clean front end design

Cons

Lacks several important integrations Weekly software update releases

Great product, easy to use and deploy

Overall experience was great!

Pros

I am based out of the US and found this product to be very easy to use and simple to deploy for one of my clients. The price is great for what you get and having a dedicated iOS app is fantastic.

Cons

I’d like to be able to update the language used. As I am based in the US we have different spelling for words and need to be able to update this on the website.

Hi, thank you for the review. You can manage your language preferences, write to our customer service.

Easy to setup, does what we need it to do

It was a stress free process, and once up and running I have only heard from the client once about adding a holiday slot for herself, so maybe that could be a little easier to do.

Pros

I liked how easy it was to create appointment slots, and manage staff in a simple way.

Cons

When adding appointment types it would be good to have a duplicate button or variations. Like Haircut & Blowdry - Short Hair / Long Hair with different prices & appointment lengths.

Thanks for the review.

This is a great booking system but a little hard to set up

Easy to use booking for clients.

Pros

This software has a beautiful interface and when set up correctly really is great for scheduling and booking.

Cons

It is a little difficult to set up this software. Some of the directions aren't very clear, especially when it comes to hours of the work day.