TimeTap Reviews

TimeTap

Online appointment scheduling software for SMBs

4.54/5 (199 reviews)

Pros
  • From a management perspective, this is an excellent tool to monitor incoming workload for team members. Ease of use within the program is great.Farrah C.Read the full review
  • We upgraded from an older scheduling program and this was well worth the investment. It is saving us costs by its great accuracy and the front office staff love how easy it is to maneuver.Tim M.Read the full review
  • It is specifically designed for small businesses and fits the bill flawlessly. It is a lifesaver for online booking and scheduling of meetings for clients.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
Cons
  • It was hard for me to go in and change my availability, there were way too many unnecessary steps. The way the calendar invites interact with Outlook was a little odd and confusing.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • Patients trying to schedule on a mobile phone have a difficult time. I get many complaints from patients that they can't reschedule or see everything they need to see on a mobile phone.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • We wanted a product that would be easy to use, would send reminders to clients and would allow us limited missed appointments, a problem we often had in the past.Victoria Y.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Jennifer Nicolaisen

A+ software that's infinitely customizable with top-notch support from an ethical, big-hearted team.

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Because of this software, we are able to execute the vision of our social enterprise to fight the opioid crisis without the prohibitively costly overhead associated with having human schedulers & administrators. We would have had to raise a much higher fundraising target in order to be able to run operations if it weren't for the flexibility and ease of use we found in TimeTap.

Pros
As a non-profit that provides free, longterm support to those healing from opioid addiction, we had very specific time management needs for our volunteer "Listeners" to schedule meetings with people healing from an addiction crisis. Listeners will be meeting with program participants in public locations like libraries and coffee-shops in multiple cities, and each volunteer has to set and manage their own availability. It was also important to us to be able to craft the public-facing messaging in a way that was both clear and non-shaming, and that software that was built for staff-client relationships didn't make our program participants feel like patients in the medical system. We thought this would be an impossible task, but TimeTap not only figured it out, they made it feel easy. I am still amazed by how quickly and effectively they helped us integrate our needs into an effective, working service. The software has been built in such a way that every facet of interactions between users in your scheduling system can be customized and optimized. There were a number of functionalities I didn't anticipate needing, and aspects of the work process I didn't think about customizing until we actually saw it in action. TimeTap support was there every step of the way to help us figure out how to tweak, adjust and clarify.

Cons
The only downside I've experienced (as a non-technical person) with this software is that it can be hard to understand the logic of different settings and where specific gears are located on the back-end. I think, however, that this is just a necessary symptom of highly customizable software. TimeTap manages this incredibly well, in my opinion, by having an incredibly rich (and search sensitive) library of user documentation -- including screen-capture videos that show you step-by-step how to find what you're looking for. Their support team is also very responsive and friendly and I've never had trouble getting in touch with them on short notice for both quick and complicated questions.

Response from TimeTap

Thanks so much, Jennifer, for the kind and thoughtful review! It's been a pleasure helping you and the SeekHealing team -- you all are making a big difference in the world!

Weisenberg Wendy

Great for scheduling appointments!

Reviewed 2019-03-18

We use Time Tap for our international students to make appointments at our Center. It has been a successful addition to our program and our student's success.

Pros
For our purposes of allowing students to make tutoring appointments, Time Tap has been invaluable. Our students can make appointments any time of day, so the convenience for them has made our service more accesible and utilized. Also, the cost for us is minimal compared to how much it has helped our students accomplish their goal of learning English faster than without it, and compared to other similar products that are structured specifically for a tutoring center.

Cons
The only con I would say for us is that the basic level of use only allows 10 users at a time. As a university, we are limited tohow much we can spend on an outside appointment program, so we make due with the basic level.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Wendy,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review on here! It's awesome to hear that TimeTap's been helpful with making your tutoring appointments at a good value!

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help,

Mike Dzubay

Bike fitting appointment challenges

Reviewed 2018-10-09

I don't feel having customers schedule a time to have a very personal service like Bike Fitting works with this application. Getting your bike tuned up makes more sense. Imagine trying to schedule a doctor appointment with a sore arm. Without some questions it could be a pulled muscle or bruise... or a heart attack. This assumes the customer knows what service will suit their needs. Often the customer chooses the least expensive option.

Pros
sync's with Google accounts. Able to see multiple days/weeks quickly. Nice customer data base if we enter it. Customer entry is not so consistent. Really think it could work well for our education programs as well as service if we put a larger chunk of time allotted on our part (assume the bike is in worse shape than customer thinks it is!)

Cons
Customer problems setting up appointments- not consistently letting a customer know they have NOT REGISTERED fully, also same situation sometimes sends the fitter an email, sometimes blocks off the time even though not registered properly. Setting up fitter availability is too complicated- needs to be a calendar that is not open until the fitter goes on a calendar and opens up times- our schedules are not consistent due to staffing and outside commitments. Customers need to have a way to leave the fitter a note about questions or to have the fitter call to talk more about options (ie- I currently do not have a bike, but want to get more info to choose the most appropriate sized bike.) Does not tell customer what to bring to fitting. Not easy to follow up with customer without doing some digging on the timetap website to change an appointment, especially if customer puts in wrong phone number, no email, wrong address etc.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Mike,

So sorry to read about the issues you experienced here trying to get TimeTap set up for Freewheel. We did just release some updates to how fitters can add their availability this past weekend which may change/improve some of the issues you were explaining here. I'd love to show these to you if there is a time in the coming weeks we can get on the phone together. You can book a support call with me at https://www.timetap.com/online-support-call.html and we can look at some of these items. I know one of the big requests we've gotten from businesses like yours is to allow add ons to appointments which is something we are working on for 2019. We can discuss some of the enhancements you might like as well on the support call.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Kathy Caprino

Just what I needed, and more than I hoped

Reviewed 2018-01-30

Pros
I love that it seems to understand and anticipate all the functionality I need (before I knew I needed it!). And that can be more and more complex as I offer a wider range of products, services and programs. It's a powerful program yet not so complex that we need deep expertise in programming to design the communications, notifications and interface the way we want. And the customer support I've received from my onboarding supporter Cust support rep has been truly fantastic! So quick, thorough and clear. That type of excellent support and follow-up speaks volumes to me about this program.

Cons
I'd say that due to how robust this program is, it's critical to get onboarding help when you're first starting out with it, and not try to accomplish all your essential tasks without that added support.

Response from TimeTap

Kathy,
Thank you so much for the kind words! Glad to hear you feel well-supported while you navigate all of TimeTap¿s tools to make your business run smoothly. As always, we¿re here if you need us and do appreciate the feedback, truly shows we¿re going in the right direction.

Joel Quass, CPRW, CEIP, GCDF

Time Tap has streamlined scheduling client calls. I set my availability, they choose what works

Reviewed 2018-05-31

I am more productive using Time Tap. I set the times I am available; the types of interactions clients may choose from and then give them control of when they set up our sessions. This frees me to work on other projects, knowing that my clients have a clean, professional looking way to schedule time with me.

Pros
Being able to copy and paste my personalized Time Tap Link into emails, helps my clients schedule meetings. This saves all the back and forth emails, "does this time work?" Time Tap is much more productive. I have embedded the Time Tap scheduler on my website and on specific landing pages. What a great tool to convert visitors into clients. They can take action and be in control of their schedule. I get to speak with potential clients in a planned way, allowing me to be more productive.

Cons
It took me a while to learn how to navigate the different screens. I have a system in place now that works well for me, but I am not sure it is the most efficient way to use the software.

Response from TimeTap

Thank you Joel for your feedback. We're pleased to learn the system has been working so smoothly for you.

Sean Alexander

Time Tap is the best scheduling platform

Reviewed 2019-11-14

Amazing, the customer support team is ridiculously helpful. It took a long time to get the platform running properly and the Time Tap team was happy to schedule multiple training sessions and answered about 100 of my email questions in a timely fashion.

Pros
My tutoring business uses many libraries throughout the San Francisco Bay area and New York to host tutoring lessons. I've tried all of the scheduling platforms and none could handle the multiple locations except for Time Tap. The user experience is super intuitive and easy. I've tried every online scheduler and this one is by far the best.

Cons
It could have some more functionality around repeating appointments.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Sean,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We're so glad that TimeTap has been able to help our your tutoring business as much as it has and we're flattered to hear that we were able to meet your expectations better than the other softwares you tried! Please reach out to our support team if there is ever anything we can help with!

Tony Palm ⚓

Overall GREAT, ease of use . . . not so much.

Reviewed 2018-09-28

I used TimeTrade in the past and close my account because their customer service was minimal to non-existent. I've had to ask for help with TimeTap several times and have been very satisfied with the response and support. To date, I'm very happy with the software and (more importantly) the service I've received.

Pros
TimeTap allows me to automate my scheduling process. My customers (candidates) can easily schedule a time that is convenient for them and all I have to do is send a link. Easy Peasy!

Cons
If you're NOT a code writer, setting up is a pain in the arse. I don't know how to make it easier, that's why I'm NOT a software developer.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Tony, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@timetap.com if you have any other questions about your account.

Hayley Hesseln

Great service

Reviewed 2018-10-09

Scheduling is infinitely more effective and efficient saving me many back-and-forth emails.

Pros
Ease of use and sharing with clients. My clients are able to click the link and have the freedom to choose what works best for both of us.

Cons
Some customizable features are difficult to find or don't yet exist. However, the people at TimeTap are very responsive to changes and requests.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Hayley,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We're glad to hear that TimeTap has made scheduling more effective and efficient for your business. That's music to our ears! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to help!

Cheyla Milo

Pleasant

Reviewed 2018-05-24

Time saver

Pros
The ability to just send a link and not have to worry about the back and forth email confirming times and changing, etc.

Cons
It wasn't as intuitive as I'd hoped for at first but I was able to quickly adapt. Once I figured that out all has been well.

Response from TimeTap

Thanks, Cheyla, for your thoughtful feedback. It's been a pleasure working with you.

Feastre Lopez

Timetap is presented as the best option when managing appointments

Reviewed 2019-07-28

Timetap is very useful for working with room booking management, or with automated scheduling for appointments or work groups. We recommend it for its excellent mobile access capability, and because it is good for synchronizing calendars.

Pros
As an online service for timetap planning it is very powerful. This platform has many tools for handling online payments, useful for working with reservations, and has a good system for scheduling events or job interviews.

Cons
It does not work with human resources, so it is limited to fulfilling its functions as a system for agendas. Does not include integrated CRM, so it does not serve to communicate with customers or other contacts in general.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Feastre,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review! I'm so glad that TimeTap has been working well for your team to schedule events and job interviews.

As a follow up regarding integrated CRMs, we do integrate with Salesforce and Infusionsoft if either of those CRM systems appeal to you. If you are interested in those, please email us at support@timetap.com and we'd be happy to get you more information on it!

Craig Zuckerman

Absolutely Incredible - Above and Beyond all the rest

Reviewed 2016-12-22

I can't say enough about TimeTap and their staff. I have been researching and trying out scheduling programs for two years, and TT is the ONLY company that can do everything I need for my business. I have been with TT for a while now, and the growth of their product is mind-blowing! I have never worked with a company that has put so much heart and hard work into their product. Their tech support is unprecedented. You simply can't go wrong if you chose TimeTap for your business. PROS: WAITLIST: You want to build your business and keep your numbers up? Then there is no other company that has the Waitlist functionality that TT does. This was the number one thing I was looking for, and I have tried all the competitors - TT blows them away. I have a full schedule, but about 20% of my weekly bookings cancel. With the Waitlist, however, I am able to rebook all of those sessions without lifting a finger. That's a 20% increase in revenue, and it's all because of TT! Plus, my clients love the easy-to-use waitlist texts. CUSTOMIZATION: You can change just about anything in TT (outgoing emails, registery, texts, calendar view, notifications, colors, etc) and make it your own. I can't think of any business that wouldn't be able to make TT work for them. AMAZING TECH SUPPORT: Simply put, TT has the best tech support I have ever working with in my entire life, with any product, hands down. Within minutes, they address your concern. They fix problems in days, not months. They actually listen to your suggestions and implement them. I can't stress enough, how absolutely unheard of this is. THE KITCHEN SINK: TT has everything, and they keep adding more tools every day. Their growth in functionality is simply mind-boggling. If it's not a part of TT now, it will be soon. EASE OF USE: Once you get the hang of it, and it's all set up, it basically runs itself. TT has cut hours of work out of my week. It allows me to keep up with scheduling and billing, keeping records of everything. I can see if clients have opened their emails - no more, "I didn't get that. Also, easy to use interface for my clients, weather they're 16 or 80. CONS: Little hiccups here and there, but to be expected with such huge program. TIP: when starting up your account, use the tech support. There were several things I thought weren't possible with TT, but their tech support showed me the way.

Response from TimeTap

Hey Craig,

Wow! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this detailed and eloquent review. We appreciate YOU with your feedback and helping us improve (and staying on top of us :). Great suggestions for other users who read your review as well --Yes, use our tech support to get onboarding help!

Thanks again for taking the time to submit this.

Jackie Kelly

Amazing support & customer service! Makes using and building out our appointment scheduler easy.

Reviewed 2017-07-24

The software has allowed us to move toward online registration for the majority of our classes, which is still a work-in-progress (2+ years since we started) . The support from the staff (Lucy, Elvis, etc.) has been phenomenal. They've taught me a great deal about how to structure our online registration and utilize the feature to support our needs. I work for a large organization, made up of a diverse group of programs that almost function independently. From a support perspective, my experience has been phenomenal. Lucy has been instrumental in teaching me the software, helping use set up our registration site, transition from checkappointments to timetap, as well as take back functionality requests and address our technical issues.

Pros
The new interface (timetap) is more intuitive and user friendly. Amazing and responsive tech support and customer service! All of the support staff have been fantastic and extremely responsive. A big shout out to Lucy, who has been a support star, from the onboarding process to 2+ years of regular support. She's conducted countless calls with me to provide how-tos, recommendations to best structure our site, and addressed functionality enhancement requests and technical issues. I can't express how grateful I am for this type of support!

Cons
Not all features are intuitive; there is a learning curve to understand and administer the service/software.

Response from TimeTap

Hey Jackie,

Thanks so much for leaving a review for us! It's been great getting to know you and learning more about the support services offered to our armed services over the past couple of years. I'm glad it has allowed the registration process to move more smoothly for you guys!

Joy Pattee

I LOVE TimeTap

Reviewed 2019-03-15

I recommend this to everyone who asks me what type of scheduling software I use... literally.... everyone! My experience has been above and beyond what I could have asked for or envisioned for myself!

Pros
I am "older" and love how easy to use this software is. If I can't figure something out on my own, the online support team gets back to me very quickly with efficient and helpful advice. I also love the ability to customize, color code and have email reminders sent to my patients.

Cons
I was nervous when they re-branded from checkappointments.com (very nervous) but the transition was great. I literally, have zero complaints about TimeTap.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Joy,

Thanks so much for your kind review! It makes us so happy to hear that you have had such a positive experience and that the transition from checkAppointments to TimeTap has gone over smoothly for you :-)

Please let our support team know if there's ever anything we can help you with,

Revée Barbour

Untitled

Reviewed 2018-10-11

Overall, I like TimeTap and have had a good experience overall. I hope they continue to grow and add new functions to further streamline business operations for their clients.

Pros
The flexibility to create multiple locations and schedules to optimize scheduling for my various appointments available. No other software currently allows the level of customization that TimeTap gives it's clients.

Cons
I don't like when the PayPal andTimeTap interface sometimes errors when directing to the payment portal. I also wish TimeTap had a function where you can invoice for the deposit to be paid online by the patient when I have to schedule appointments manually and unable to collect payment at that time.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Revée,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. I'm glad that you've been able to take advantage of TimeTap's versatile customization options when it comes to locations and schedules. I'm sorry to hear that PayPal has been erroring out for you sometimes -- please write to us at support@timetap.com with details on what errors you've been seeing and we'd be happy to report that to our development team. Also, we have a ticket on implementing the pay deposit amount on invoice and I've added your information to that ticket so that when that gets developed we can notify you.

Again, thanks for the review!

Sonia Moreno

Excellent system for time management.

Reviewed 2019-03-18

From the moment we signed up this product and its service team have been great to work with.

Pros
This system is so user friendly. Our employees are able to schedule there own appointments with very little difficulty. I love that it sends the confirmation emails and it reminds them either via email or text of their reminder so we have less no shows in our calendar. It has allowed us to manage our time more accurately and run reports for statistical purposes.

Cons
Everything is right for our business, we would highly recommend this to others.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Sonia,

Wow! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this kind and thoughtful review. It means a lot to hear that we're benefiting your business and making meaningful contributions to your team's time management :-)

If there's ever anything we can do to help, please feel free to reach out to our support team,

Jon Smith

I love this company! I have used them for the past 5 years and have had an amazing experience!

Reviewed 2018-05-24

Pros
I love that my clients are able to go directly to a site and book an appointment without having to include me in the process. This really helps to cut down on scheduling times and issues. On a side note the staff there is amazing and always a pleasure to deal with. One of the Representative specifically has helped me numerous times with any questions or concerns i have had over the years and she has been great! Super friendly and knowledgeable. This also goes for few more representatives! All great!

Cons
Nothing that I can think of!

Response from TimeTap

Thanks so much Jon for your loyal support of the software over the years. We're happy to provide solutions that work for you and your team! ~Rashida

Tara Manji

Totally Brilliant - The Best Scheduler Out There

Reviewed 2015-09-12

I have tried a number of schedulers and TimeTap is by far the best. Theoretically all schedulers do pretty much the same thing ' allow clients to book appointments on line and allow you to manage your appointments. However, TimeTap seems to achieve this so much more efficiently than some of the other schedulers I have used. The interface is simple, nice looking and very easy to navigate. All my patients have commented favourably on how much easier it is to book and manage their own appointments with Timetap when compared to the previous scheduler I was using. The automated emails are concise and polite with clear instructions on how clients can reschedule or cancel which means that I am no longer bombarded with phone calls from frustrated clients who are finding it difficult to book / change appointments. The programme also offers a simple app to let me manage my appointments on the go. Furthermore, the customer service is fantastic. Firstly and fabulously, if you have an issue, you get to communicate with a live person (in my case the lovely and incredibly helpful and patient Lucy), rather than being referred to useless forums, FAQ's etc. My currency and country were not listed ' resolved within an hour. Wanted to import my client base and allocate passwords'.They did it for me which saved me a day of data entry. Even the smallest and most mundane of my queries were given time and attention and followed up afterwards. I am a bit of a perfectionist with a very busy schedule and very high expectations ' TimeTap has exceeded all of them. A really great programme with customer support to match!!!

Response from TimeTap

Hey Tara,

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us this review! It's been such a pleasure working with you and we really appreciate your feedback! Let us know if there's ever anything else we can do.

Best,

muna ali

user friendly app

Reviewed 2018-12-24

Pros
the company which work for purchased timetap to easily recontact our study participants which we kept losing. what i like about the app is the easy use for both myself as an operator and for the end client, the customer support are very quick to respond to questions and is friendly as well.

Cons
to be honest i haven't encountered major problems while using this app except one time where i got a notification sms for a client booking but i couldn't see it in the screen. i have contacted the customer service and they were very quick to act and solve the issue.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Muna,

Thanks so much for leaving us this positive feedback! We're glad that your experience on TimeTap has been positive on the whole so far and we hope to keep it that way! Reach out to our support team at support@timetap.com if there is ever anything we can do to help! Happy holidays and best to you in the New Year!

Anonymous

TimeTap for Small Medical Practice

Reviewed 2018-10-08

Overall very satisfied. I am using the program to keep up with the schedule for a small primary care medical practive (one provider).

Pros
I have a tiny practice and was trying to get away from burdensome EMR. I needed an affordable scheduling app/program only. It was very quick to learn. It serves our needs fairly well. There are things I have not explored so I can't offer much more. The version for my iPhone is very handy and quick to access also.

Cons
We often have to refresh the screen because it will be black when we log on at first. This is not every time and not even most of the time, but it is frequent. After refreshing 1-5 times the appropriate screen shows up. The messaging features to clients are limited with the regular advertised price. This affects us a little but can't afford to add features. Would probably just pull back to Office Calendar if the price started climbing. For the current price point I benefit from TimeTap and I plan to stay with them.

Response from TimeTap

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Please reach out to us at support@timetap.com to ask about our bulk emailing to client options. This is a feature we have available but only turn on when accounts request it to prevent abuse and spam complaints.

Sue Fraccaroli

Useful tool--very responsive support!

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-03-23

My team needed a tool to track registration numbers for a couple global events we were hosting for our company (72,000+ employees). We used WebEx to host the online event, however we found the registration tool in WebEx was lacking and didn't fit our needs. Another team at our firm recommended TimeTap so we checked it out and were thrilled with the tool. TimeTap is generous to offer very robust trial offers, which unlike many other online tool trials, offered us the "full" package so we could really get a good feel for the tool and it's offerings. The tool itself is very easy to use, and very intuitive, but because I needed some pretty specific customization to reflect my company's branding, I needed support. First, as soon as you register for a TimeTap account, you are immediately welcomed to TimeTap by a TimeTap support representative via the online chat bubble. So you immediately have support ready and waiting for you. After playing around in the site, I wanted to get serious about setting up my registrations, so made an appointment for a custom support session. Elvis Merino was my TimeTap support contact and he was awesome! Through our screen sharing session, he went into my account and helped me quickly set up all the options I needed. He was patient and knowledgeable and took his time with me. After our session, I had additional questions for Elvis, so contacted him directly through email with my questions at the end of my work day. By the next morning, Elvis had already responded and provided the guidance I needed. During that day, I had what I thought was a "silly" quick question, so I used the "chat bubble" for my question, and Elvis was there, helping me on the fly instantly. I love this tool and our team will be purchasing a permanent business license once our trial is over so we can use it for other events hosted by our team. The price is very reasonable and the support is awesome. Great tool, great support!

Pros
Ease of use, amazing, responsive support

Cons
Some of the email templates were a little confusing to me at first. It took time to figure out where the templates pulled information from to understand where to update things.

Response from TimeTap

Thank you, Sue, for taking the time to leave awesome review! It has been a pleasure helping you setup your account they way you want it. Best., Elvis.

Chari Clark

Wonderful

Reviewed 2018-12-05

This has saved so much time automating everything. Once you have figured out how to work everything it is quick to put the information in that you need for each appointment.

Pros
Customer service is amazing. There are some days where it may take a bit for them to respond, but they always have detailed answers and will let you know if they are working on a feature you asked about or may suggest it to their programmers to work on. They have very detailed help documents.

Cons
It takes a little bit to navigate around and figure out how to use everything.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Chari,

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We definitely understand that there is a bit of a learning curve to using the software, but I'm glad that you were able to use our support team as a resource to get up and running! It's also so great to hear that TimeTap has been able to save you time through automations! Music to our ears!

Thanks again,

Anonymous

TimeTap has worked pretty well for my small chiropractic clinic

Reviewed 2019-01-09

It has worked mostly well, but a few glitches.

Pros
I like that once a patient schedules, they get reminders sent to them automatically.

Cons
Patients trying to schedule on a mobile phone have a difficult time. I get many complaints from patients that they can't reschedule or see everything they need to see on a mobile phone. It is because TimeTap needs to create a more mobile friendly version of the scheduler or create an app for patients/clients to use.

Response from TimeTap

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We are working on a huge update to the scheduler which we hope to have out in Q1 of this year. Hopefully that can help make your experience a 10 out of 10!

Thanks so much for using TimeTap,

Frankee Love

Clients like it and I love it

Reviewed 2019-03-30

When a potential client books a wedding online through TimeTap, I receive all the vital pieces of contact information and can follow through with the couple right away.

Pros
Keeping track of each wedding as it progresses from beginning to end.

Cons
When a client "books" a wedding date, I don't know whether they have paid the downpayment yet or not. I have to close TimeTap and go look at PayPal to check on it. This is not really a big deal. I can work around it.

Response from TimeTap

Thanks, Frankee, for taking the time to leave us this review! Really appreciate it!

We do record whether or not a payment has been submitted through PayPal on the invoice that is assigned to the client within TimeTap so you can always go look at the TimeTap invoice instead of logging into PayPal to see if the payment was submitted. If you're not sure how to do this, reach out to our support team at support@timetap.com and we'd be happy to show you how. We also have a method of making it so that you don't get the confirmation email that someone has booked an appointment until after they've submitted payment through PayPal so that way you can be sure if you're receiving confirmation of an appointment, that appointment has been paid for.

Hopefully we can get this figured out for you so you don't continue to have to operate between the two systems! Let us know how we can help and thanks again for leaving us this review!

Ankush Kumar

TAS Learning Center - Ankush

Reviewed 2018-09-28

Timetap gave us the ability to use one software, as opposed to 3 or 4. It is automated, very thorough in its ability to keep records, and highly customizable. I don't have to worry that classes will go unbilled or unscheduled. Students are able to receive both feedback and updates. Reminders get sent out to clients. You can see if reminders were sent, received, and even opened. I would highly recommend the service.

Pros
- The ability to customize so many of the features. - The ability to have both staff and student logins. - The ability to send both text and email reminders. - The ability to automate so much of the daily work.

Cons
- The UI needs an update to look more modern and visually appealing. - The iOS application is thoroughly lacking. It is not iPhone X compatible. It does not in any way substitute for the online website. - The calendar sync is a little difficult to use. - The invoices feature is not a full account software, and integrating timetap with softwares such as Zoho is not available. - Needs a dedicated clock in feature.

Response from TimeTap

Thanks for the feedback, Ankush. I'd be happy to walk you through our clock-in/out feature. We're available for support or questions at support@timetap.com or book a call at help.timetap.com to have this feature enabled on your account.

Sarah Weingarten

Very useful for our practice

Reviewed 2018-10-05

Pros
We use TimeTap in our Physical Therapy Practice. The software makes it easy to keep track of our patients' schedules and invoices, and allows patients to edit their own appointments and print invoices at home, which is HIPPA compliant.

Cons
I do not always find the software intuitive. When I select a form to e-mail, I have to select it again from a drop down menu to send the correct form, for instance.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review here. I was able to see what you were saying about sending forms and it not default to the one you selected to "send" in the pop up window. I've put in a request to get that fixed and we'll get it resolved soon.

If there are any other suggestions that you have, please feel free to reach out to us at support@timetap.com and we'd be happy to work them into our development!