TimeTap Logo
TimeTap

Online appointment scheduling software for any organization.

visit website

TimeTap Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.45/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

This is a great tool for keeping and managing an appointment schedule. It allows a good amount of automation and integration with other software, which is great.

Jonathan B.

From a management perspective, this is an excellent tool to monitor incoming workload for team members. Ease of use within the program is great.

FC

Farrah C.

The new interface (timetap) is more intuitive and user friendly. Amazing and responsive tech support and customer service.

JK

Jackie K.

It was hard for me to go in and change my availability, there were way too many unnecessary steps. The way the calendar invites interact with Outlook was a little odd and confusing.

I don’t have an invoice or log in anymore. That’s why I’m annoyed that I’m being charged.

BN

Becca N.

Not easy to follow up with customer without doing some digging on the timetap website to change an appointment, especially if customer puts in wrong phone number, no email, wrong address etc.

MD

Mike D.

TimeTap users...

How would you rate TimeTap?

Free 24/7 scheduling "receptionist" done anywhere, anytime using adjustable time zones on any device

Pros

I like that it replaces a receptionist that doesn't have to play phone tag with customers. It replaces having to read phone messages. Customers can schedule an appointment at their convenience and do not have to wait for the business to open or wait for the office to open back up after lunch. I also like that the customer receives automated confirmations, reminders and follow ups through e-mails and/or texts. It is very private and no one has to know who you are calling if you are at work or in a public setting.

We are so pleased!

We really appreciate the help of our specialist, Lucy, who understood our functions and was able to set up Time Tap to meet our unique needs. She was able to provide exceptional training and support to our staff. She responded to our questions and challenges timely.

Pros

That is can be individualized to our unique needs. We love the confirmation of appointment email the clients receive.

Cons

It is a little challenging to set up schedules at first. Our staff all have unique schedules that can vary daily, which made set up a little complicated. Once we got the hang of it was easy to overcome.

Hey Kim, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review for us! I know your account had some serious set up involved, but I'm glad once we got it rolling it is making it easier for everyone. That's one of the best things about having onboarding specialists to walk you through everything. Thanks again for the review! Lucy

Best Free Booking System, by far.

As the IT support for the Adelaide University Dental Student Society, I needed a way for students to be able to freely book in class sessions, through the society's website. TimeTap provides the perfect FREE service to do this. TimeTap hosts everything on a miniwebsite which is created for each user, so set up takes place within seconds. TimeTap also comes with a customised HTML code, making integration...

Cons

Hey Maximilian, Wow! Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to leave us this review. It means a lot. I'm glad that you've seen such a positive impact from using TimeTap with your organization. Please keep us in the loop if you have any questions or concerns and need help getting things set up a certain way. Best, Lucy

I'm actually excited to take appointments

While I know I need appointments to grow my business, I always dreaded getting the phone calls and emails requesting appointments because it took so much work to ultimately get anything scheduled. This obviously hampered my ability to actually increase my bottom line, but what can I say? I am a massage therapist...not someone who enjoys being on the phone with folks even if they are offering me money. TimeTap...

Cons

Appreciate you leaving us a review, Julian! It's been great to help you get set up on TimeTap and I'm glad to know we're helping to grow your bottom line. Let us know if there's anything else we can help out with. Thanks, Lucy

Excellent product with fantastic support

Pros

We have over 20 offices and countless staff - this is one of the few platforms that enable us to manage our locations effectively

Cons

I cannot see any cons with the software but I would be grateful to select multiple conditions when telling timetap to autofill hidden fields based upon X YZ in the client field setup

Hey Michael! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! I will take your note to our development team to review. We are always looking to make improvements that benefit our users so we appreciate the feedback! Happy scheduling! - Meaghan

I LIKE TIMETAP. IT ASSISTS MY BASIC NEEDS TO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS.

BEING ABLE TO LET CLIENTS SCHEDULE THEIR OWN APPOINTMENTS ONLINE.

Pros

HAS THE ABILITY TO BLOCK OFF SPECIFIC TIME FRAME. HAS THE ABILITY TO RESCHEDULE. WHEN SCHEDULING APPOINTMENT, IN THE CONFIRMATION PAGE, THE DIALOG BOX IS VERY HELPFUL TO SYNC TO OUR OTHER CALENDER WHERE WE CAN WRITE NOTES TO TELL US A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT A CLIENT.

Cons

IT TAKES A WHILE TO LOAD, AND IT IS HARD TO GO BACK AND FORTH FROM PAGES BECAUSE IT'S VERY SLOW. I HAVE TO TELL A CLIENT THAT MY SOFTWARE IS RUNNING A BIT SLOW, BEFORE I CAN FINALIZE AN APPOINTMENT.

Hi Amy, Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. I apologize that TimeTap has been running slow for you. We just had a major database upgrade this weekend which should result in noticeable performance enhancements. If things are continuing to run slowly for you, please check your internet connection and then reach out to us at support@timetap.com to let us know what specific screens are operating slowly. Thanks, Lucy

Super simple, great customer service

My colleagues and I used TimeTap for the first time during a 5 day conference at the end of December. It was perfect for scheduling "mentor appointments" for our clients (mostly college students from North America) with our staff- justice practitioners from around the world. All in all we had 40 staff in the system, and it was so easy to set up their bios, select their availability, and make adjustments...

Cons

Thanks Katye! We were so happy to be able to work with Urbana 15 Poverty Track during your conference in December and glad that using TimeTap made the process easier. We hope to get to work with you on other scheduling challenges you may face in the future!

A solid choice for scheduling software

This software definitely helps streamline my process of scheduling clients, setting/modifying availability of my staff, and tracking individual sessions, classes, and seminars all in the same interface.

Pros

Lots of customization options and a reasonably robust/flexible scheduling system. Includes many useful features, not a lot of fluff.

Cons

Setting up staff availability time frames can be unnecessarily tedious. Mobile support is definitely lacking.

Hi Jason, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review and provide us with the solid feedback on staff availability and mobile support. Our Android app launched into beta earlier this month so please reach out to us at support@timetap.com if you've not been invited to that. We also just released the ability to see and add staff availability through the Appointments > Calendar screen this past weekend in 3.38.0. This should help with manipulating available times from the browser based app. Please reach out to us with any questions on those! Lucy

We use TimeTap both to schedule onsite support as well as scheduling a computer lab.

Pros

Very flexible, very customizable, and syncs both ways with Google and Office 365 calendars. Support was very hands on in helping us get started. Super chat support who take the time to research your TimeTap instance to help fix your particular issue and not just send you a link to help article.

Cons

The application has almost too much functionality for our small shop! But since the chat support is great, we can live with it!

Hey Erin, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! I'm so glad that using TimeTap has been a benefit to you and your team and that you've had such success working with our support staff. If there's ever anything we can do to make using TimeTap easier or more effective for you, please do let us know! Lucy

Best System I've Found

Helps me keep track of all appointments and bookings. Gives me a detailed client list etc.

Pros

I really like using time tap, I find its easy to use and such. They do have a free option which doesn't limit how many bookings you can make/cancel only limits certain services. I really like that because I don't need most of them so I don't have to pay for what I don't need. There are lots of options etc that lets you customize everything to you and your business. I would definetly recommend. The app lets me access on the go which is nice. Customer service usually doesn't take long for a response.

Cons

I find that if you make bookings on the app it screws up time zones and I'd never been able to fully fix it, with the info provided from customer service.

We're glad you're enjoying the many features TimeTap has to offer! Thank you for sharing your success with others.

easy to use and dependable.

Pros

I like the time zone feature the most. It works well when my clients are in different parts of the world.

Cons

The difficulties cause due to time changes in the spring and fall. This feature did not work for me and support was not sure how to help. I was in the time zone where the time changed and my clients were in the time zone where the time stayed the same.

Beth, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Please contact us at support@timetap.com and we would be happy to resolve the time zone feature questions.

Great program

I can get everyone scheduled.

Pros

I like that they work with us to customize what we need. I do enjoy how we can schedule multiple people.

Cons

I can't think of any complaints. I wish it was also a CRM so that I could save that expense. I am pleased overall.

Hi McKay, Glad you are enjoying TimeTap! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review.

Tracking appointments

Scheduling and tracking the appointments with my clients so I could see a day, week, month at a glance was great. Any changes were confirmed through the email to my client was also very helpful. I like the product once I learned how to use it.

Pros

Working on a project and having to arrange for multiple appointments with many clients over a 3 month period was a daunting task but using TimeTap helped to eliminate a lot of my worry. It took working with the product on a regular basis to overcome my learning curve but once I did that, it was a helpful tool that I would use again.

Cons

It was initially awkward to set up appointments so they appeared on the calendar ahead of being booked. That was an initial problem for me but once I understood the sequence of how to do that, it was fine.

It's great to hear your feedback on your experience, Diane. Please let us know if you any other questions.

Amazing product

Would like somewhat of a buffer for clients to not double book appointments on the same day by mistake.

Pros

I love the unlimited functionality of this platform. Absolutely amazing. Also, whenever I have a question the support team is second to none. Quick responses and very thorough.

Cons

Nothing. Great software with amazing functionality

Hi Ryan, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! So glad to hear you are enjoying the functionality and flexibility of TimeTap! Let our support team know if anything comes up! Lucy

Great service!

This has saved me so much time by keeping me off the phone and letting people schedule their own appointments. I don't feel as guilty about not getting the phone when I'm with a client

Pros

Incredibly simple to use, and the support team is outstanding

Cons

None that I can think of. If I had to nit-pick, I wish that the lower cost version would allow 2 providers rather than just jumping from 1 to 5 at the next level up

Hi Mark, saving your business time is our goal. We're glad the software has been a helpful addition to your practice.

Simplify your appointment calendar!

I like the product and find it helpful when working with a number of clients at the same time as they can schedule their own appointments - I receive an email that let's me know they have booked or changed their appointment. That is convenient!

Pros

Easy to set up new clients and to keep track of their appointments, also adjusting appointment times is simple.

Cons

Takes a little bit of time to learn the functions! I am sure there are many more that I haven't needed to use yet.

Thanks for sharing your experience with TimeTap.

Don't know how I got along without it!!

Less missed appointments. Staff spends less time scheduling and more time on other office tasks which contribute to the bottom line.

Pros

Time tap has streamlined the scheduling in my chiropractic practice immensely. It has saved us time and money. The text reminders and online scheduling has all but eliminated no-shows.

Cons

Thus far I cannot point to anything that I dislike. It's wonderful!

Hi Ryan, thanks for leaving us a review! We're so glad that TimeTap has been a timesaver for your practice.

I do like the software it is very professional and has a lot of great features.

It helps me to stay organized with booking my clients.

Pros

I like that it accepts my payment gateway, and it has a very professional feel. I love how the help team is always there when I call on them and how patient they are with me, because I am not computer savvy what so ever.

Cons

I do not like that it doesn't make the client pay before booking. It lets the client book and if they do not pay in 90 mins it cancels the booking. I don't like that it cancels out appointments even tho clients paid. I do not like that it does not recognize who I am and I have to keep logging in.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Actually, our payments feature is enabled so that you can require customers make a payment at the time of booking, bypassing the pending payment option. I'll send you some information directly and help you set this up on the account. ~Rashida

Good App

Really good, but I really have nothing to compare it to.

Pros

Easy. Simple. Organized. Updates fast. Multiple users is great.

Cons

Email and/or text when appointments change/scheduled.

Hi Dustin, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! If the number of emails or text messages about appointment bookings and reschedulings is getting to be too much, you can always turn these notifications off in your staff profile. Please reach out to us at support@timetap.com and we'd be happy to show you how to do that! Thanks, Lucy

Amazing!

This app has not only organized my business, it's organized my life! It is my virtual personal assistance. I cannot say enough good things about this software. The scheduler eliminates (a) countless emails and phone conversations between me and my Clients to try to sync our calendars for an agreed meeting time; (b) it allows me to describe and define the time frame for meetings and services; and...

Cons

Hey Carla, Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review. It has really been a pleasure working with you to get your account set up and I'm so happy that it eliminates so much of the hassle of scheduling for you. We will look into getting that hyperlink working in all email clients...some email clients can be persnickety on converting web addresses into actual links. Thanks again and, as always, let us know if you need anything! Lucy

Easy made easy? Somehow

We just switched from a custom made in house sotfware that was not as good developed as this one. We are here user so still finding out new feature. The good thing is that it was an easy transition.

Pros

It is easy to use. Authorization levels for different user. Easy to set up. The appointment set up form are very customizable. Not to expensive. Great to control payment scheduling.

Cons

Five computers by default. You want more? Pay extra for more. Might as well give you unlimited access for the company. As easy as is to use the media integration gave us some trouble. However it is fair to say that the help part it is indeed helpful.

Thanks so much for leaving us this review! We're glad that your time spent using TimeTap has been made easy so far. Please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@timetap.com with any questions you may have! Thanks, Lucy

Very good. Simple to connect and set up. Have had no issues.

Streamlining the appointment scheduling process. The ease and convenience to accept appointment requests and/or change if needed. The appointment confirmation and reminders are most helpful too.

Pros

Simple and easy to use for clients and our staff. Great flexibility for changing schedules. Calendar sync process is smooth.

Cons

A more noticeable place to have clients upload documents when making appointments. The ability for clients to upload documents without having to book an appointment.

Hi there, I'm so glad to hear about your positive experience using TimeTap! I am adding your suggestion for an easier way for clients to upload documents to our list of features for our client scheduler update this year. I agree that there should be a central place for clients to edit documents on their profile without needing to go through the booking process. We'll definitely work that in! Thanks again, Lucy

Efficient and easy to use if you are tech savvy.

Makes interviewing new hires and casting for commercials much easier.

Pros

Customizable mini-webpage, Candidate Profiles easy read and have photos, Vanity Links. Customer reminders.

Cons

Calendar view outdated and should have different options to export and print, server can be slow sometimes and program can be glitchy at times,

It's great to hear TimeTap streamlines your interview processes. If you run into difficulties please contact us at support@timetap.com. ~Rashida

Does the job!

Overall experience has been positive. We've depended on Timetap now for almost a year and have been happy with the result.

Pros

Timetap has a few very handy features that are really helpful to our business. Multiple time slots and customization is pretty robust.

Cons

UI can be a bit clunky at times. Takes a bit getting used to but customer service has come in handy on a number of occasions.

We're so glad that you've found a consistent solution in TimeTap.

Great support!

Our company has been using TimeTap for almost six months now. We have a limited number of users and fairly complex business structure. The support team have been very helpful and responsive. I usually get a response within a few hours of asking a question. They have been very patient in helping us get the system set up to meet our needs. I have nothing but good things to say about the product and the support we have received.

Pros

I like the flexibility of the product and the support.

Cons

We are still in the learning phases of the software, so we don't have any cons right now.

Thanks, Kiley, for taking the time to leave us this review! It's been great working with you and other members of the Empower Retirement team to get TimeTap up and running for you. As always, keep us in the loop as more changes or help requests come up, Lucy