3CLogic Reviews

Pros

He worked to create the best package to fit our company's needs and also offered helpful advice about what would be best regarding how to reach our customers.

Rachel R.

The best! really great product easy to use with a amazing staff behind it for customer support.

Richard L.

Always available and willing to help for as long as needed. Amazing robust product for a better price than similar products.

Richard L.

Cons

Tech support rarely fixes issues with their software, and when they get frustrated trying, they blame the customer and say it's our problem and not their fault.

Jimmny C.

Our call center lost countless hours of productivity because of this program. On top of all of that, the system is not user-friendly and the training was inadequate.

Aaron H.

When I have asked for enhancements or features, they have all come at a ridiculous price, even some that I would consider 'fixes' more than 'features.

kristopher y.

4.3

How 3CLogic + InfusionSoft helped us grow more than $700K in less than one year

As North America's largest publisher of monthly real estate magazines, we were looking for a solution to help us significantly improve the efficiency and ROI of our internal call/sales center. We chose 3CLogic as our call center solution and EASILY combined their software with InfusionSoft, our chosen CRM solution. And, the results were phenomenal. To date, operator efficiency has grown by more than 400 percent and sales in the first 8 months of usage topped $730M.

Pros

Ease of use; operators were literally trained and productive the first week of usage Easily integrates with other programs (i.e. InfusionSoft in our case) Allows for remote numbers (i.e. usage of a field reps cell number to set appts) Incredibly affordable EXCEPTIONAL support

Cons

Currently not brower-driven (however, I understand a mid- to late-2015 upgrade will address)

the team always available when I need assistance.

I have been very impressed with the service that the team provides for Acceptance Rentals needs. They are extremely helpful and if they cannot assist they immediately escalate the issue to get the problem solved in a very timely manner. They take the extra time to help us understand the issue and assist us in learning things about the system that we are not aware of.

Pros

the team is very easy to speak with and understand my lack of knowledge. They are always willing to help and also teach me to help in the future. The ticketing system is very easy to use and is promptly responded to and updated.

Cons

It would be nice to have an extension to dial for a particular support rep rather than tying up a different rep to get the person I am needing to speak with.

Decent Telephony Software

3CLogic is our main way of coordinating with our candidates and new hires. There are a couple of technical issues along the way but understandable since software are not perfect. Whenever these issues arise, their customer support are very helpful and accommodating to our queries. It's features are at par with its competitors. This is a good alternative to other expensive telephony providers.

Pros

Generally, this software is easy to use and navigate. It's features are at par with it's competitors. The customer service was also very easy to work with and very responsive with our queries when we were setting up their software.

Cons

There are a couple of areas to improve on. There are still some features that needs polishing especially the audio quality, call recording and reporting/analytics. There are a couple of technical concerns which is understandable since this software is relatively young.

I am a happy user of this software for 3 years

I have been happy with this software and would recommend it to others.

Pros

I most like the ability to copy projects to scale the expansion of existing customers or new customers

Cons

I most dislike the inability to utilize more than one SMTP server for automated emails (based on result code/disposition), even when across projects that have nothing to do with each other.

3cLogic offers an awesome service

3CLogic keep up the good work!!

Pros

3CLogic is amazing product not only is the product great but also the employees that everything happen. There's always someone to help with any of your question or concerns. 3CLogic is always searching for new way to improve their service and always open for suggestion.

Cons

In all honesty I do not have any cons, 3clogic has completely satisfied my company also well as myself.

3CLogic is Great

We were searching for a new dialer system since our current on-premise dialer was out of service. We needed to find something that would not be outdated within a couple of years and hopefully, would save the company some money at the same time. We looked at several cloud-based and on premise solutions, but none of them met our needs until we found 3CLogic. The team from 3CLogic did everything that...

Pros

The software has been really easy to use and learn. There have been a few things that took some time to figure out, but the 3C team has been extremely helpful.

Cons

I would like to see an online training manual.

I'd Give 5 * to 3C Logic

I started fresh with 3C Logic back in June-July timeframe. I'm an experienced workforce and call routing manager familiar with Genesys, Avaya, and VOIP systems. 3C Logic is very user-friendly and easy to comprehend. I would imagine someone with no experience at all could get a very basic call routing up and running within a single day! I've been impressed with the IVR functionality. For those familiar with IVR's 3C Logic has an interface that allows users to make many of the changes that used to take days in previous platforms, in minutes. The customer service is very good. The technicians are friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help. I would highly recommend taking a look at this product for any size call center.

great customer service

When we were deciding between contact center softwares, we chose 3C because a reference we spoke to really recommended their customer service. Two-ish years later and that is still true--the tech support as well as our account rep are really great, very quick to respond to our issues and dedicated at solving them. We have in-office and remote staff and 3c is helpful with both. They are also very diligent at letting us know when software updates are being pushed, which is helpful for us as we work in several time zones.

Pros

customer service is great

Cons

The two main issues I have with it are the admin interface which is not easy to navigate and the knowledge base which does not have search functionality.

Good at what it does

Pros

Easy to use Tracks everything Keeps records

Cons

Add mobile support , needs to be easier to use daily and track multiple things

3C Logic Review

We've been using 3CLogic for about a year now. It's the most feature robust call center solution we found and at a reasonable price for what you're getting.

Pros

Robust reporting. 3C can customize it to work with almost anything. Integrates with our CRM.

Cons

Service can be intermittent. We've had issues on a few occasions where our agents aren't receiving calls. Not sure if it's our ISP or the software causing the issue.

Intelenet Operations Review

The overall product from a potential perspective is exceptional. I suggest clearly communicating road map of development for 3C and ensuring that the road map aligns with customer requests.

Pros

Ability to customize Agent User Interface Administer User Interface

Cons

Email Integration Analytics and Reporting multi use agents and projects

Review of 3C Logic

Overall we are very pleased with 3C Logic. The start-up problems and getting the initial reporting were a big hassle. In time we worked through the issues, not to our complete satisfaction but at least useable metrics required to report to our customers.

Pros

It works! The start-up problems and getting the initial reporting were a big hassle. In time we worked through the issues, not to our complete satisfaction but at least useable metrics required to report to our customers. It is a great inbound system.

Cons

The dashboard reporting is lacking. We really need to the "contact center" a live dashboard that will show the metrics we use every day. You have developed a report for us but it has to be manually refreshed to obtain current information. A live dashboard that also shows the call status of each agent would be much more useful.

This reviewer only left a rating

Your tech support agent, James Munson is one of the most efficient, patient, and well informed customer service people I have ever had the pleasure of interacting with, and believe me, that is saying a lot. He not only handles my issues to the best of his abilities, he also took the time to explain to me what he was doing and the "whys" concerning the needed actions. In other words, the man taught...

This reviewer only left a rating

After spending close to a year reviewing options for transitioning from our current hosted contact center, which was under performing and becoming increasingly unreliable, we finally chose 3CLogic. Support from 3CLogic has been exceptional, they have worked with us every step of the way in transitioning from the old system and recreating a complex environment involving dozens of projects, skills,...

This reviewer only left a rating

We have worked with a great number of call center applications. Most of them have been difficult to work with and have poor or almost non-existent customer service. Then we discovered 3C Logic. Right off the rip we could tell they were different. Their customer service was stellar! They made it so easy to transition from Five9 to 3C Logic. Their training was well paced. Throughtout the startup process...

Productivity via 3C Logic

3C Logic has enabled our business to function as a productive call center. The metrics provided via the 3C Logic system allow us to track call flow and productivity efficient ways. The customization of reports and ease of login to the cloud-based system from any location is an advantage. 3C Logic has enabled our organization to maximize productivity and ensure a positive experience for our callers and leads.

Pros

Ease of cloud use and can access 3C Logic via the cloud from any location.

utilizing 3c for the dialer function

I have very little background in creating a dialer campaign. With the help of 3c and abid, we were able to launch it, and reach aged data to generate additional revenue

Pros

the reporting to see how close the campaign is to completion

Cons

More training to further utilize the product and better understand the robust reporting

Great experience so far with planning, implementation, and support.

Pros

I have limited experience with phone systems, but coming from our previous company it is head and shoulders above on features and customer support.

Cons

I wouldn't count this as a "con" as with more features comes more education on how to utilize and customize the system.

3CLogic is an excellent dialing platform

Pros

The user interface of the administrator portal is goodl it's very intuitive. Our agents like the client portal, as well. The 3CLogic technology is powerful and works well. I have had excellent service from their tech support staff, too. They are responsive and knowledgeable. 3CLogic is affordable, too.

Cons

Their user manual leaves a lot to be desired. It tells you how to configure settings on the administrative backend but doesn't necessarily tell you what those settings do or why. I get the best information directly from the tech support staff.

Beast of the rest!

Pros

We have been using 3C since January 2014. The software itself has more bells and whistles than any other that we reviewed. The functionality is great!. Its seems as if there are too many options available. In addition they seamlessly integrate with many of the CRM and Workforce Management tools (ie Salesforce, ZenDesk, Infusionsoft) If you ask me, its a no brainer!

Cons

Improvements to the GUI that would be great. A "touchable" interface for tablets.

3CLogic Cloud Service

If you are 1 seater or 2 seater, forget about 3CLogic. If you are a seasoned call center manager or new to call center field with fairly complex integrations, lot of agents and call center efficiency is key for survival, give a call to 3C and see how easy they make your call center hum (or ring).. You do not need to have an IT person in-house to complete the integrations whick is why I love 3CLogic product/service..

Pros

The best allround support team that I ever worked with.. They resolve the issue on the call or tell me if it is possible or not.. Almost all the features that you require to run your call center are available and delivered from the cloud.

Cons

Product is fairly complex and you would need the support teams help for setting up your call center..

Customer Service Makes All the Difference

We switched to 3C Logic more than a year ago - previously we used Five9. From a price standpoint, there wasn't a huge difference. We also lost a few features we really liked about Five9. But form a customer service and reliability standpoint, 3C Logic is far superior. We had frequent outages, jitter and packet loss with Five9. We also had to talk to hard-to-understand customer service reps located on the other side of the world. With 3C Logic, our support reps are both responsive and located right here on the East coast. Having a support team who can help us configure campaigns, troubleshoot performance issues, and guide us in best practices has made all the difference for our call center. I highly recommend 3C Logic for flexible, reliable and affordable call center solutions.

Cons

All Around Great Service!

Pros

The 3CLogic system is very user-friendly and functional. Our case manager has been wonderful going through everything with us, helping us understand how to best use the system to our advantage.

Cons

I have yet to run across something I do not like about 3CLogic.

Left SalesDialers for 3CLogic

Our previous dialer was very limited in its ability but was a step up from hand dialing. The service was not great and a couple of times a month the whole system would crash and all they could tell us was they were working on it. We have been very impressed with the customization that 3CLogic provides and the customer service available. They have answered all questions we have and are quick to respond to any problems that arise. The dialing system it self is reliable and keeps our telemarketers on the phones for the whole day, which is more than could be said about SalesDialers. Overall we are very pleased and would recommend switching to this system if you haven't already.

A poor solution

I have managed call centers for over 15 years, and we will be unplugging from 3CLogic after just a year of service. It's a lot of work to change, requiring training and other obstacles, but their solution is so poorly designed that I have no choice. When I have asked for enhancements or features, they have all come at a ridiculous price, even some that I would consider 'fixes' more than 'features'. Their disjointed design is difficult to manage and nearly impossible to implement in any kind of blended environment. Stay away. It's cheaper than others, but also five years behind the competition in every meaningful way.

Pros

Cheap

Cons

Difficult to configure - too many menus and screens that are not intuitive. Cannot achieve true blending due to an innate separation between inbound and outbound traffic. Customer support is poor.