Certify Reviews

4.7/5 (918 reviews)

Louis Carrillo

Ceritify app and control software specifically targets and organizes our teams travel log and finance expense reports.

Reviewed 2018-12-27
Review Source: Software Advice

Our team experienced an immediate affinity for Certify as an application which we are using along side our current CRM in order to organize , track , and to monitor travel compliant policy alterations for our yearly , very busy travel schedule. Certify as such has become a concrete asset as we save on needless and potentially expensive travel costs. We found that Certify readily integrates inside of our current Control Management Software quite efficiently and easily. Certify's own management team help sire us through this process which ultimately reduced our dependency on IT support which can be costly. Certify offers easy to use tools that allow our employees and resource allocation to create fine tuned reports designed to address monetary waste as well to increase cost efficiency. As advised by Certify's team, we are paying particular attention to travel mileage as well as incurred airfare. AP report generation is also available for our accounting in order to focus on reimbursable costs for each department or by employee.

Randal Hauck

Certify Expense Reports

Reviewed 2017-12-22
Review Source: Software Advice

Some of the initial set up takes a little bit of time because if it is done wrong the errors will compound with time. Initial set up is key.The software is easy to use, both for the back office and for the people out in the field. The processing of expense reports and the integration into out Quickbooks is much quicker than doing it all by hand.

Lauren Vanaman

Trinity Logistics

Reviewed 2018-11-21

With Certify our expenses of booking travel are down and it is also an accountability tool in managing our travel policy. This is a very intuitive easy to use software but the biggest Pro to this is their customer service. i can't say enough about their service especially on the travel side. Any problem we have ever had in the travel side was immediately taken care of. Very personable. As a user who does travel for the team almost weekly it is such a timer saver to have a service that keeps every ones information on file and provide you with every travel option on one screen. Booking travel is a breeze with certify and the reporting comes directly into the system without having to capture those travel receipts for air, hotel or rental cars.

Emmanuel Acosta

Great Software When You Implement it Correctly

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-12-05

When I worked for a company that already had the software up and running and had time to work out the implementation bugs, it worked great. If you can try to include yourself in any focus groups or test cases during testing, so you can make sure that your regular expenses will be able to be entered.As far as travel and expense software go, Certify is very easy to use. The first time onscreen prompts help you figure out how to enter expenses for reimbursements. I've used other mobile expense software, and I would have to say that Certify has the friendliest interface, and it is difficult to get wrong. The menus and layout make it easy to find current submissions, past reimbursements, and to update your profile.

Heather Dietz

This software is like an "EASY" button for life!

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-07-10

The ability to keep track of every mileage reimbursement that I had ever had!When traveling as much as I used to for work, Certify gave me the ability to not only keep track of where I went, but the notes feature allowed me to keep track of why I was going there. I actually had an error occur at work which caused me to have to go back 3 YEARS and give the accounting department a list of every time I drove to headquarters. Being able to go back into Certify to find specific times/dates/mileage/etc. helped me prove that I was actually owed a few hundred dollars! It was no fault of my company or myself, just one of those oversights that could have been missed by anyone. But had I not had Certify and it's ability to keep track of EVERYTHING, I never would have been able to prove the error had occurred!

rajan athalye

i have been using this for my bill sand find is easier to use than our prior method

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-06-08

easy to use ease of use, easy to try and figure out things on my own Drug metabolism is the conversion or breakdown of drugs into more soluble forms through a specialized set of enzymes in living organisms. During this process, drug efficacy and safety issues may occur. For example, drug metabolic stability can affect the clearance rate of the drugs, thus influence the dosing strategy. Potential interactions between drugs and drug metabolizing enzymes can cause induction or inhibition of the enzymes, leading to increased or decreased drug exposures, especially when two or more drugs are present. Thus it' s necessary to assess the metabolic patterns and properties of your compounds.

Merry Haberlack

Certify used for Travel, Entertainment and P-card

Reviewed 2016-12-02
Review Source: Software Advice

Certify from a user perspective is easy to learn and use. The mobility tool to take images of receipts in easy to use. The quality of the receipt is good. The OCR technology does a pretty good job at reading the receipts. It is user friendly from a system administration perspective as well. It is click not code. There are simple changes that a system administrator can complete rather than needing to go back to IT to make coding changes. The response time from the helpdesk in fairly quick as well. The account rep/helpdesk was willing to answer my questions as I was learning how to support they system from a system administrator perspective.How easy it is from a system administration and end user perspective to us.

Mike Crumbaker

My use of Certify

Reviewed 2016-12-16

I was lamenting the loss of productivity with our old method of expenses. Our CFO found Certify and what a profit in our business. 90% of the time I can enter the expense within 5 minutes of getting the receipt. I hang onto the receipts and compare them before submitting my weekly report. Simple and fast. Took a little getting use to the logic of generating a report. Like any new software and with someone internal to our organization who is knowledgeable, you get the hang of it. I would never choose to change back. Not having to submit physical copies and entering expenses as they happen.

Richard Pallay Jr

The Best Stuff Just Got Better

Reviewed 2017-01-20

I have been using Certify for over two years. The system has always been easy to navigate and now they made it event FASTER to navigate adding and accounting for receipts as I am on the road! Thank you for making the upload of receipts and preparing expense reports a task that takes less time and mouse clicks!My biggest challenge was the time it took to add receipts to expense reports while traveling. There were just too many steps to take from my iPhone. Now you have made it faster and easier to navigate this process!

Randy Pratt

Could be good, but isnt

Reviewed 2017-03-16

Im going to make this kind of short.... I was lied to in the sales process, implementation dropped the ball continually. They have zero followup when you have an issue. My implementation coach and even the implementation manager I had to speak with never followed up with me. Oh did I mention they have an implementation fee they bring up just before you sign with them? Its not cheap. But they'll "discount" it. Due to being lied to during sales, I had to figure out how Certify worked instead of it just working for me. I had to re-enter my credit cards 3 times, and I had 15 credit cards. I had to call the bank to get individual logins for all my credit cards. I have 25 very unhappy users and one irate admin (me). The import into quickbooks did not go as promised as well. Due to all of this I now feel as if I know more about Certify than my salesman did when he sold me this crap. The app for the phone is pretty good, Android better than IOS I think. The Web application though is horrible, just horrible. The Layout is bad, you have to confirm simple things, but you can delete an expense with no more scrutiny. They have no way for you to recover deleted expenses. The have a Wallet and a Report, you cannot edit most fields in the wallet, you have to move expenses into a "draft report" then move them back into your wallet! Its about a 10 click process just to change the amount of a receipt or change a category- very important things, heres the procedure lol. 1) Check expense(s) in wallet 2) Click Add to report, 3) Chose whether you want a new or existing report. 4) Confirm that you want to do that. 5) Wait for the expenses to load(which can take a while if you have a lot) 6) click edit 7) Edit the expense, click save (I'll give them this one) 8) Click the icon to open a menu 9) Click Send to wallet. So 9 steps. There is an alternate way but you get to chose from a little window and you cant select multiple. So why do I have to leave the wallet to edit an expense? Oh and if you have a lot of receipts they remove the "merge" option. This matches your receipts with your CC charges automatically! But you cant have more than 100 or 150 lines of charges/expenses, they cant decide on which number, but its between there. So why would you make my life harder if I have MORE expenses? I hope this saves you from some hassle, expenses are tricky, this is my second go around wasting dozens of hours. App is good to use

Anonymous

Easy to use expense tracking software with a large feature set.

Reviewed 2018-07-25

Ability to keep track of expenses and get manager approval much easier for projects. I like the ability to track expenses and submit them to your manager for approval. This keeps a record and avoid discrepancies in the future. Ability to have a mobile app is great as well.

Laurel Bennett

Is a valuable T&E tool!

Reviewed 2018-07-24

The digital processing of T&E reports is by far more efficient than having employees submitting them on paper through snail mail.Ease of use for employees to track and submit expenses. The ability to track their expenses on their mobile devices.

Ian Ferguson

Certify is pretty easy to use. The auto-import from my companies' purchasing card is very useful.

Reviewed 2018-04-27

Easy to use purchasing reconciliation The auto-import from my purchasing card is very useful. I also enjoy the mapping system for calculating my mileage. Compiling reports is quick and easy. I like the simple user interface and no nonsense page setups.

Anonymous

Great value for a piece of software that's unobtrusive but effective. We use it daily and love it.

Reviewed 2018-04-08

It has really made tracking expenses and travel costs a breeze to track, leading to more efficiency and accuracy within our reporting. All of our outside customer sales reps use it daily.

Ryan Schroeder

Time Savings with Certify

Reviewed 2017-09-01

I am happy to no longer need to hold on to paper receipts to turn in for monthly expense reports. Submitting your report is very easy if you've kept up on your receipts everyday. Also very easy to review and approve reports for my sales team.

Matthew Lee

Certify is a great tool to keep track of expenses

Reviewed 2018-06-08

Easy way to track expenses and upload receipts with the mobile app. The way it syncs to desktop version is quick and efficient. All receipts and expenses in a variety of different forms can be added (bank statement, physical receipt, online receipt, etc). It is user friendly and easy to understand. Generates expense reports and notifies you of its progress. I think the software is user friendly in both the App and the Desktop versions. I like how you can add expenses right from your phone when you are on the go. The way it prefills data from receipts is great. I like how it is connected to Uber and also how easy it is to forward an online receipt to certify and it will generate an expense. I rated customer service and value for money as average because I don't have a good benchmark for either of them.

traci peterson

I am the admin for our firm, who trains and administers Certify.

Reviewed 2018-04-27

It's an easy application to use and train others. The phone app, and email receipts are very convenient and work well. Exporting reports to Excel is a great feature.

Donell Schommer

5 Start Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-12-16

Certify is the only T&E management application that I've used but I can say that their customer service is absolutely amazing. The ease of use is great and they really care about what their customers want and listen to critiques and then make changes to fit their customer concerns. The functionality of the workflow and expense management seems to work well with the needs of our company.

Todd Michels

Game Changer for expense reporting

Reviewed 2016-12-16

I'm a 25-year sales professional and have experienced several expense reporting processes. The Certify software saves me approximately 90 minutes per week versus the most recent previous process we were provided. I no longer have to make copies of each and every receipt, I do not have to put a print-out and receipts into an envelope, apply postage, and go to the post office. Our finance department switched us to Certify approx. 18 months ago and I am still thanking them. My one concern was being able to easily reconcile my credit card statement. I've found that it is quite simple to look back at archived expense reports on my iPhone to do this.

Bob Ware

Certify review

Reviewed 2016-12-16

Used the software for expense reports for 2 years. Submitted expense reports every week, for over 100 weeks, every week. It was much easier than using an excel spreadsheet! Easy to use

Review from the Administrator side

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Overall I would say it has been a good experience. It is pretty user friendly for our travelers. The website is easy to use.

Gregory Preves

A Lifesaver.

Reviewed 2016-12-16

Certify has changed my outlook on completing expense reports. Instead of drowning in paper receipts and scratching my head trying to remember what happened weeks (or sometimes months!) ago, Certify and its mobile app make it a breeze to keep track of everything. The amount of time and stress spent on the reimbursement process has been significantly reduced. I highly recommend to any organization! You will not be disappointed.Straightforward and easy to use. Great mobile app. I love the auto-fill feature that actually reads your receipt and automatically completes the required data fields for each expense.

Great for expense management

Reviewed 2015-10-21

We use the software to submit mileage/personal expense and corporate card expense reports. We were previously with another well known company with a similar product, but made the choice to move to Certify. We process just under 1,000 reports per month. The app is easy to use, the website is easy to use. There are some small things I would change if I could, but nothing that makes me regret our decision to go with Certify. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for this type of expense management tool.Really easy to use, GREAT support, excellent service.

Jeff Leader

Excellent, easy to use business expense tracker for companys

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Software is very easy to use, and it comes with great features. One is the ability to send receipts from an e-mail directly to the date certify email, which this provides a receipt that automatically is in your wallet. Also there is a software feature where you can automatically input receipt amounts, but we have had some issues with but it does the job.

Andrea Wilson

We love Certify! Super easy to use and very user friendly!

Reviewed 2018-04-27

Easy to use. Every one I have spoken to on the phone was also extremely helpful and very responsive. All the handouts and tutorials were very easy to understand and left no questions regarding Certify. The webinars were also helpful. Adding users is super easy as well.Teaching employees how to use both the app and the computer version was super easy. This is almost a fool proof app. We only really use this for travel and expense reports.