Chargebee Reviews

4.74/5 (23 reviews)

Brad Henderson

Chargebee saved us a TON of dev time.

Reviewed 2017-10-03

I love that Chargebee allows young startups to get their feet under them before charging them. The integration into Braintree was SUPER easy and we haven't really had any problems with it since we started using it. It allows us to manage subscriptions without building our own dev dashboard to do that and gives us much more flexibility than Braintree for doing so. We use coupons to run promos and Chargebee makes that super easy. We use their hosted page for payments inside of an iframe and that has been helpful as well. Again the biggest thing as a young startup is not having to build all of that ourselves or asking the dev team to make changes every time we need to address an issue. Overall I've been very happy with Chargebee and we plan to continue to use them moving forward.

Nuno Loureiro

Our perfect subscription manager

Reviewed 2018-11-02

We rely on Chargebee to manage subscriptions to our product. It's easy to use and to be integrated, and offers many features such as invoicing, TAX calculator based on location, several plans, offline payments, etc. Customer Support is great and they always hear what you say. Besides managing your subscriptions, it does something very important. By using their payment form on your website, you can easily integrate with several payment processors. This is especially important if you have payments that have been rejected by one processor and you can send them to another processor. It also reduces the dependency on one single processor.

Max Sudyin

Basically, perfect in all aspects

Reviewed 2019-01-24

We're ourselves are SaaS product, and use Chargebee as a backend for our payments and billing. We extensively use addons and various combinations of subscription plans. I couldn't name another product that I would be that happy with as I am with Chargebee.- Perfect UX/UI: all the filters, mass operations, detailed settings are available just as I need them, never think a second where to find a function I need - Great API & integration support - Very powerful analytics (especially with RevenueStory) - Awesome support - A very, very carefully and thoughtfully planned interface with a deep understanding of the user.

Alister Rutherford

easy subscription management software

Reviewed 2018-01-19

managing payments on saas product. using for invoicing and planningnice options available to flexible pricing options for SaaS. complete suite to manage invoicing and recurring payment. The test site for training prior to using is also very useful. We are able to use it really well due to this feature and we can train new employees on the product as well.

Anonymous

It's a useful application if you have the significant large volume of customers for Invoicing

Reviewed 2018-06-14

Saving lots of time in Invoicing to the customer. The application is Subscription enabled. So if the monthly billing amount is same then the subscription will create Invoices every month automatically without manual involvement.

Peter Strik

Reliable recurring billing platform

Reviewed 2018-09-13

Chargebee is a very effective platform for recurring billings. It allows you to create plans, addons, coupons, and invoice reliably time and again.

Samir Smajic

Recurring subscriptions made easy

Reviewed 2016-11-13

A fantastic tool which makes it really easy to handle all your subscriptions in one place. Integrate it with the API and you can quickly start charging your customers on any period that you want. With smart and simple integrations to payment gateways you will see money on your account directly and you don't need to handle the credit card information. New product and coupons is simply added and managed in the interface. Looking forward to explore the tool even more. Easy to use Simple setup Great support

Jake Farmer

Powerful product, 1 stop shop for subscription management

Reviewed 2017-12-12

We rely on Chargebee for the recurring element of our business. It is incredibly flexible in the types of subscriptions you can create, and how you want to manage them. Every single element of every customer's subscription is customizable.

Anonymous

Billing Software For All

Reviewed 2018-12-06

Chargebee enables is to efficiently bill clients and keep updated records of all customer billing information. The system also enables us to remind clients on outstanding payments. Its integration with our CRM enables us to help keep a centralized platform for custom relations.The seamless integrations is enables as well as the automation that come with it.

Leon Muller

Great API Docs and Fantastic customer support

Reviewed 2013-01-02

I first heard of Chargebee after doing some trial integration of both Chargify and Spreedly with our new SaaS app rocketmailmerge.com. A quick look over their API documentation and we were off to work integrating their system with our billing and customer management. Chargebee's API was very easy to integrate, it took only 1 day to get up and running on their sandbox due to their great example code. As an Australian Startup it's very difficult to find a payment manager that can connect to a payment gateway to process USD. Fortunately Chargebee integrates with both Worldpay and eWay. We use Worldpay as our payment gateway so it was paramount that our payment manager supported them. Not only do they support them but about 25 other payment gateways should we ever need to change payment gateways. Chargebee's fees are dirt cheap which makes it a great option for startups who are bootstrapping their building. Their pricing is very competitive and was the best I could find on the market. The team at Chargebee are very helpful and always respond quickly to support emails. Any questions we've had have been answered in detail and the team is a pleasure to communicate with. I will be using and recommending the Chargebee billing platform for all my future projects.

SALLY MERCEDES

Wish it were a bit easier

Reviewed 2018-02-02

I LOVE that you get to start for free while you're getting set up and building your business. That option is very valuable to me and the clients I work with. That is probably the #1 reason my clients have chosen the platform in the past.

Todd, Chair, BostonCHI

Chargebee is great!

Reviewed 2013-05-18

Our small local professional org / non-profit was looking for a newsletter / member management system that was supported and not going to break the bank. During our investigations of MailChimp, we learned about Chargebee. While a relatively new company, we were given confidence by MailChimp's endorsement. We went live a week ago with our new solutions and cannot be happier.We've found Krish and his team to be super helpful. They were responsive and informative to our pre-sales questions and have been helpful setting us up with their system. Generally, the product is very easy to use. They are receptive to feedback.

Vivek Khandelwal

Payments simplified

Reviewed 2016-09-06

We have been using Chargebee for over 6 months now and the experience has been nothing but great. The setup and onboarding is amazingly simple. From a developer point of view, integration process has been clearly chalked out and documentation is crisp and to the point. The pricing plan itself is very encouraging. 50K dollars are processed without any cost.- Pricing plan - Integration and Documentation - Ability to setup coupons - Direct integration with affiliate systems

Valentin Miculit

Simply Awesome Subscription Billing that JUST WORKS!

Reviewed 2015-10-28

I''ve been relying on Chargebee to handle all subscription needs for my online wordpress maintenance service for the last 3 years. They always went above and beyond my expectations in helping me with anything I asked of them. I have never once encountered a problem due to their service! I love their team. I respect their leadership. I highly recommend you check them out!Fast and easy setup, Intuitive UI, Rich features, Flexible, Stable, Great support

Patrick Barnes

Excellent product!

Reviewed 2016-08-16

Chargebee is excellent for subscription businesses who need to manage their payments and invoices. I would strongly recommend trying it out. It's extremely easy to use. Should you run into any issues, their support team is amazing and very responsive.Extremely easy to get set up and start taking payments.

Jon Christ

Perfect for Non-tangable service based businesses

Reviewed 2016-12-06

Found Chargebee after switching to braintree payments for my credit card processing needs. Super simple setup, and easy to create products and customer subscriptions. Hosted payment pages make collecting payment securely a breeze.Inexpensive payment portal and customer database solution

Musadiq Maqbool

Nice tool for managing subscription business

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-12

I fell in love with ChargeBee's interface and sleek outlook. They have rich features to offer, perfect for companies who look for a solid alternative to manage their subscription transactions.

Reza Khan

Wonderful API and Support

Reviewed 2014-03-10

I stumble across ChargeBee after searching on the web for subscription API management for our new signal service. From the very start , I found the ChargeBee API very easy to use , the web site easy to navigate and the response from our specific help requests first rate. Our signal service went live a couple of months ago with zero problems from the subscription side which worked with no problems. I can 100% recommend ChargeBee to anyone who reads this and to anyone who emails me personally

Jacob Partee

It's an Okay Product

Reviewed 2018-08-16

Their customer support team was always slow on getting back to People and they never wanted to just provide you the answers you need, They always wanted to schedule a call backThat I could start subscriptions for my customers and also invoice them with their profile(accounts).

Crystal

Stellar service saving time and money

Reviewed 2014-03-13

I've had many 'long-term' customers, who are very satisfied with my Pilates services, but for whom the whole 'buying/tracking' packages of sessions has become too onerous. Chargebee has allowed me to provide my customers with the same stellar service, but at a reduced cost because I save bookkeeping time and money.

Marcus Raphael

Great system but requires a god amount of work to setup

Reviewed 2017-10-16

The system is really good. Can create multiple plans, adds on, good too to manage legacy customers and very intuitive to use after the initial setup .

Harsha Halvi

Chargebee is the way to go for all your recurring payment needs

Reviewed 2018-10-09

The setup was smooth and did not take a lot of time. It integrates well with stripe and complements its feature sets.

Philip Tay

Helpful tool to have

Reviewed 2016-12-08

Fast update of clients who have paid for their software subscription. Ease of use and handy search function.