Chargebee Reviews

User ratings

Rating summary

Verified Reviewer  6th of September

Payments simplified

We have been using Chargebee for over 6 months now and the experience has been nothing but great. The setup and onboarding is amazingly simple. From a developer point of view, integration process has been clearly chalked out and documentation is crisp and to the point. The pricing plan itself is very encouraging. 50K dollars are processed without any cost.

Pros: - Pricing plan - Integration and Documentation - Ability to setup coupons - Direct integration with affiliate systems

Cons: Setting up payments in multiple currency requires a bit of a workaround but again its sorted out.

6-12 months

Frequency of use

Weekly

9/10

Recommendations to others considering Chargebee

Absolutely. Chargebee is one of the better and cost effective choices that we have made over the past year. Its simple, easy to use and allows us to configure every single element of the payment process

Read case study

Verified Reviewer  16th of August

Excellent product!

Chargebee is excellent for subscription businesses who need to manage their payments and invoices. I would strongly recommend trying it out. It's extremely easy to use. Should you run into any issues, their support team is amazing and very responsive.

Pros: Extremely easy to get set up and start taking payments.

Cons: A Xero integration would be useful, which they have built and are currently testing.

Less than 6 months

Frequency of use

Daily

10/10

Recommendations to others considering Chargebee

Start a free trial.

Verified Reviewer  28th of October, 2015

Simply Awesome Subscription Billing that JUST WORKS!

I''ve been relying on Chargebee to handle all subscription needs for my online wordpress maintenance service for the last 3 years. They always went above and beyond my expectations in helping me with anything I asked of them. I have never once encountered a problem due to their service! I love their team. I respect their leadership. I highly recommend you check them out!

Pros: Fast and easy setup, Intuitive UI, Rich features, Flexible, Stable, Great support

Cons: None! Never had an issue.

1-2 years

Customer testimonials for Chargebee

The following testimonials have been provided by Chargebee Inc..

Half a year now with ChargeBee hosted payment pages has allowed us to grow to customer numbers that we never would have managed with manual billing. VAT regulation changes in January 2015 that almost made billing for electronic products in EU a nightmare, but as ChargeBee had the support for new system available from day one, the trouble was minimized and correct VAT percentages used for each country automatically. Also getting metrics data from ChargeBee beats our custom google spreadsheet metrics easily. The responsiveness of their support team was probably one reason for us to pick ChargeBee over other available solutions and I haven't regretted at all.

Antti V, COO and Co-Founder of Sharetribe Ltd

We have over 30,000+ customers, and ChargeBee helps us keep our billing in order. It is always difficult for the marketing team to introduce new promotions or plans for our customers as we need to pull in the engineering team to build it. However with ChargeBee, new plans and promotions are only a couple of clicks away. Also, the Finance team can easily pull all the reports needed from one system.

Kiran D, Director Technical Operations of Freshdesk Inc.

We transitioned to ChargeBee from another service with a very good user interface but very limited customization and reporting. We have been extremely pleased with our experience. The transition was seamless because we use Stripe as the credit card processor so our subscribers didn't have to re-enter payment info. The customer service has been outstanding. Training our team (across multiple locations) was also very easy - the user interface is very straightforward and intuitive.

Jamie P, Founder of Enerspace Coworking

We needed a first-class subscription billing platform that was not expensive from the beginning. As a startup ChargeBee was a perfect entry point. And to know they also serve large companies is reassuring because as we grow they will have the solutions for us. ChargeBee has fantastic onboarding support. I also love the dashboard design and metrics. The team are also thinking ahead and adding new features, they are a passionate company and that always shows.

Paul D, Founder of Media Diplomat