Chaser

Accounts receivables automation software and services.

Chaser Reviews

Pros

Very happy from the start. Helpful onboarding team, easy to implement and very happy with the results, reducing our debtor days from 60 to approx 24 in a matter of months.

Ravi K.

Fantastic programme with great customer support. The team at Chaser are always ready to listen to suggestions or improvements too.

Kerri E.

Overall the system is super easy to use and allows me to save over 15 hours of manual chasing a week.

Rossana V.

Cons

Clients may email the 'chaser' email about non chase related queries, which can be frustrating at times.

Simon R.

Many folks on my team are familiar with that process and it is a pain to re-train them, but that is not a huge problem.

Debbie W.

4.9

Personalized Emails without the Time and Hassle

Pros

* sends what looks like personalized emails to our clients and solicits a response * is automated so all invoices can be prioritized instead of just delinquent ones - the early follow up helps keep our invoices top of mind with our clients * increases the amount and time to collection * keeps all communication logged in the software so anyone on the team can see the trail

Cons

* wish there was a way to easily send the initial invoices via this software - however don't think its a feature for any A/R collections tool * if we could see the improved time to collection overall and/or for certain clients from a certain period (DSO) compared to a prior period that would be very cool - and helpful to make a case to keep the software to management

Hi Hinal, Thank you so much for this review. It's great to hear that you have had a positive experience with Chaser. Thank you so much for the honest feedback, it is very helpful for us to keep developing and to keep releasing valuable features to you and the rest of our users. If you have any questions at all. Please get in touch at support@chaserhq.com. Many thanks again, The Chaser Team

Timesaving!

Fantastic programme with great customer support. the team at Chaser are always ready to listen to suggestions or improvements too.

Pros

We have been using this programme for about 2 years now. It makes the process of credit control seamless, we have over 200 customers so the ability to make notes and in effect keep a diary is what I like most. All the information I need and history on the customer is in front of me, especially when I have bad debt to chase.

Cons

I wish the programme included credit notes.

Hi Kerri, Thank you for your kind words. It's great to hear the positive impact that Chaser has had on your credit control process. Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate and encourage your feedback as it helps us identify where we need to improve. Please let us know if you have any questions or need help with anything credit control related. Many thanks, The Chaser Team

Chaser & collections review

The overall experience with Chaser is great, no issues other than the slight niggle mentioned above.

Pros

Recently we have started using the collections feature and this has resulted in a payment of a couple of long outstanding invoices which we were pleased about. Easy to submit information for the collections team, quick and informative updates from the team too.

Cons

When our clients respond to chaser emails, we cannot reply directly. We have to re-type their address in order to send a response to them and sometimes I forget to do so which results in a bounce back.

Chaser is great!

It has been really smooth from onboarding to use .

Pros

It is really easy to use and give a clear vision of the overall financial situation. We saved about 10 hours a week when we have sarted using chaser and could do business without it now !

Cons

It would be great to have more reports available .

A real credit control solution...

Chaser has improved the debt collection process and made a real improvement on Debtor Days. It is sensibly priced, easy to use and makes sense for our business to use this. I am interested to look at the new payment options that have been released and will continue to use the software myself and recommend to clients too.

Pros

The software is easy to use and is extremely effective at doing what is bought to do. Streamlining the credit control process and improving debt collection for the business.

Cons

I have not yet found anything negative about Chaser and feel that a little more time spent looking into the other features available will even improve the use. Perhaps more initial explanation around all features would be good.

Hi Elliot, Thank you for your kind words and for your continued support. It's great to hear about the positive impact that Chaser has had on your credit control and debt collection process. Thank you so much for your feedback. It very helpful for us and is vital to our development. Please let us know if you have any questions or need help with anything credit control related. Many thanks, The Chaser Team

Intuitive and easy to use

Pros

Love the monthly statements, saves so much manual work, and feed back from customers is always good. Being able to tailor the chaser emails dependent on customer group ensures we can offer the best customer service. The service we offer is global, as such we need to take this into consideration with our approach. Daily email summary prior to the chaser email being sent ensures we are not chasing customer unnecessarily. Overall a great product we can continue to use as the company grows.

Cons

No cons - we continue to review our approach and can easily change this as we require.

Hi Gavin, Thank you so much for your positive review. We are really happy to hear that you have had enjoyed using the Chaser software. If you have any questions at all or need help with anything Credit Control related. Please get in touch at support@chaserhq.com. Many thanks again, The Chaser Team

indispensable

i honestly have only good things to say. the team has always been very friendly and supportive whenever i needed their advices in setting up the system. also they are always open to suggestions to improve the software according to my needs. overall the system is super easy to use and allows me to save over 15 hours of manual chasing a week.

Pros

very user friendly and it can be fully personalised.

Cons

I wish we could customise the reports and some other functions (e.g. sending more than one invoice in the same non scheduled email, or oldest overdue chase rather than multiple emails for multiple overdue status)

Hi Rossana, Thank you for leaving us this review. We are delighted that Chaser has saved so much of your valuable time. Thank you so much for your suggestions. We care what you think and I have passed these suggestions onto our product team. Please don't hesitate to get in touch at support@chaserhq.com, we'd love to hear from you.

Collection made efficient simple and easy :-)

ChaserHQ made our collection more efficient and simple. We decreased our overdue rates widely and fast.

Pros

That we can customize collection reminders, schedules, chase or not chase a customer or particular invoice. reports made easy to catch up, reminder notification to monitor and double check everything is chased.

Cons

like least about updating contact details that even being added from Xero we still have to go to Chase to tick every new contact on that customer to be on list of chasing reminders.

Thanks for leaving us such a positive review. It is great to hear that you have gotten so much value from Chaser software. We really appreciate your feedback regarding choosing recipients in Chaser, it's duly noted and passed onto the product team. Your feedback really is invaluable to helping us improve. Please don't hesitate to get in touch at support@chaserhq.com.

Easy to set up and use

Really easy to understand, set up and implement. It has revolutionalized our credit control and saved us money. Would thoroughly recommend.

Pros

Since setting up Chaser, we have saved money and no longer required a Credit Controller. Easy to use and set up.

Cons

More reports would be helpful. It would be good to have the 3 reports as one.

Excellent Credit Control Tool

Very useful package, excellent customer service, very knowledgeable staff.

Pros

Its very easy to set up . Integrates well with our accounting package Xero. You can customised your message and choose day/ days to chase to suit your staffing need.eg Part time staff. It saves all your communication History for each Invoice so easy to follow up.

Cons

I wish it allowed different email addresses for different invoices in same customer. That could come handy when a client with multiple project managed by different people is set up .

Hi Yogina, Thank you so much for this review. It's great to hear that you have had a positive experience managing your debtors through Chaser. Thank you so much again for the feedback. Your feedback helps us improve and is vital to the continued development of Chaser. If you have any questions at all or need help with anything Credit Control related. Please get in touch at support@chaserhq.com. Many thanks again, The Chaser Team

Chaser is easy to use and has saved us many hours . The interface is very clear and intuitive.

Reduction in debtor days. Improved cashflow. Much better understanding of credit control and the benefits of intelligent automation.

Pros

We have been using Chaser since August '14. I highly recommend implementing it into any businesses' Xero setup. Within a couple of months we noticed a dramatic decrease in debtor days. It has more than paid for itself financially, in fact there is a definite return on investment. We have had positive feedback from our clients as they are impressed with how efficient our credit control systems are. With the direct bank feed into Xero, once the payment has been reconciled, Chaser can be set to send out an automatic 'Thank you for paying' email. This is a great feature. Implementing Xero in my business was one of the best business decisions I have made and in turn, implementing Chaser for our credit control has proved to be an excellent decision.

Cons

Chaser is brilliant! It is super easy to use and can be set up in a matter of minutes!

Decreased debtor days. Not a single thing!! It does exactly what it promises and their customer service is second to none!!

Pros

You can personalise and customise all the settings and email content so that the emails actually feel like they are coming from you. Once you have the schedules set up you can sit back and let the automation of credit control take over. We have seen a dramatic decrease in debtor days for our clients that use Chaser. It is also easy to set rules for clients you don't want to chase. It really can be set up in a matter of minutes. My personal favourite is the 'thank you for paying' email. Chaser is totally awesome!!

Cons

The simple automated process of Chaser has enabled us to regularly chase our debtors with ease.

Helps us focus on outstanding invoices, regular company tailored chasing is possible with very little set up required.

Pros

Chaser is linked directly to Xero software and therefore makes the chasing process simple with very little administration required. Chaser is simple to set up, maintain and use. The reporting tool gives up to date information on all invoices outstanding with detailed information which can be exported if required.

Cons

The system currently only allows notes to be made on the individual invoices and not on a client as a whole, which can result in the need to duplicate the same note for multiple client invoices manually.

Awesome software does exactly what it says on the tin

Pros

Just got back from holiday and wanted to share my experience with you I've spent about five minutes each day reconciling bank on xero The chasers went out and what a pleasant surprise I had whilst the family and I sat down for tapas next to the beach, money came in for about 15% of our debtors I also had three debtors tell me they will pay me in the next few days All with me doing nothing The system does exactly what it says on the tin and is brilliant Thank you for helping me to maintain healthy cashflow while I am on holiday

Outstanding product!

Pros

Saves me a tonne of time chasing customers Automates sending invoices/statements so I don't have to add a bunch of attachments Customizable templates so you can tailor the wording of your chasers Shows me the history of what emails have been sent and whether they've been read Allows you to pause/stop chasing particular invoices or customers The new features that come out make life even easier for me Has transformed how we chase invoices Syncs/intergrates really well with Xero

Cons

Very helpful to manage receivables when the software is used daily

Pros

Simple to use and see the relevant info (eg value outstanding / overdue) Can be left alone and still provide some benefit

Cons

Cost for the collections add on - way too high The software requires a lot of attention to be at its most useful

Thank you so much for your review. It's great to hear that you have had a positive experience with Chaser. We really appreciate all your feedback. I hope you don't mind but I have sent you an email to see how we can improve based on the helpful suggestions you outlined in your review. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch at support@chaserhq.com.

We have been using Chaser for several years and it is a vital part of our toolkit

Pros

Chaser generates human-like emails automating the chasing of payment for invoices by our busy customers.

Cons

There's nothing that I don't like about the software. Would be great to link to a debt collection service.

We get paid on time and can focus on brewing and running our tap room. Easy to use and v effective.

Increased Cash Flow. More time to focus on brewing.

Pros

As a small brewery, with over a hundred customers, the main pro is not having to do too much with it. It's very easy to use. There's a little bit of set up time (half hour to an hour) but then it runs pretty seamlessly. I don't know too much about the ins and outs, but our customers are always fine with it and we get paid on time. And as we started with next to no capital, it's been a lifesaver. I also like that they continue to add new features, which not all our add-ons do, and that the reporting is simple and easily digestible.

Cons

Not a lot to add here. Would maybe like the ability to assign customers to schedules a little easier.

Impressed us from day one

Improved debtor profile with less time spent!

Pros

Easy email trail review, seamless instant integration with Xero, innovations keeps coming along, a proper set and forget system.

Cons

Multiple timings would mean we can issue several emails to customers during the week, addressing different invoice statuses.

Best credit control add-on for Xero

Better cash flow Better client communication Automation

Pros

Very pleased with the level of automation we have been able to achieve with Chaser, from payment reminders, to "heads up your card is about to be charged", to "thanks for your payment" - excellent flexibility.

Cons

Easy to use and very prompt customer support!

Improved cashflow

Pros

Syncs to our accounting software and we can customize who to send chases to among the related contacts on the invoice.

Cons

We would like to have more flexibility in setting a minimum amount to chase each client or to a group of clients since we have different terms per client. Say for example, Client A a minimum of 1,000 USD to chase, Client B - minimum of 500 USD to chase, Client C - min. of 500 Euro.

Unbelievable value for AR

Pros

Excellent pricing with a simple product interface that has had incredible ROI for collecting on receivables

Cons

Very few negatives. The program batches emails so sometimes replies from customers do not come to your inbox immediately

Easy to use, effective and value for money. Great Xero integration and peace of mind

Pros

Easy to use Effective with our clients Xero integration Credit control for buttons Responsive support Automated but personal Peace of mind and keeps you on track Has brought revenue in with little effort

Cons

Not very much. The only downside is clients email me to respond and the email address is the chaser one which confuses them. But other than that no complaints. Great piece of software

Great way to automate collection of majority of debts and significantly improve cashflow.

Pros

* Automation * User experience * Insight provided * Additional educational content provided by CHASER * Custom templates * Ability to 'pause' chasing for specific clients

Cons

* Original set-up could have been easier * Not necessarily a product feature, but make sure that bank transactions in Xero are always reconciled and up-to-date so that you don't chase invoices that have actually been paid

Chaser has help us keep on top of our credit control, which in turn has helped us grow our business.

It helps us get paid on time, which can be a major issue to many small businesses.

Pros

Ease of use - once you've set your templates and timings it just works in the background, just like a credit control department.