TaxDome Logo

TaxDome

Tax practice management software for bookkeepers and CPAs

TaxDome Reviews

4.8

3K

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.88/10

Reviews by rating

I love the ease of use for my clients, most have found it very easy to use with no hand-holding and adopted and loved it very quickly.
Still learning more and customizing to meet my needs where I can. What I like best is that I am to do just that and replace two other programs that I have been purchasing from other venders.
It has been great, I did a lot of research to find the best software that fit for me and my business and this is a great option to keep everything organized and bill clients in one place.
The first problem I had with TaxDome was the support. This program is difficult if you intend to just jump in at the beginning.
The main item missing was the notification system for when an organizer is updated / changed no notification is given.
I disliked the lack of notifications about information.

3,037 reviews

TH

Tony H.

CEO

Free trial review

Transcript

Tony: Hi, my name's Tony. I'm a CPA. I give TaxDome a score of four out of five. Yes, I previously used...

AS

Arnitra S.

Tax Consultant

Perfect for my practice

Transcript

Arnitra S.: Hi, I'm Arnitra and I am the owner of consultants, and I give TaxDome a four out of five....

James D.

All-In-One Accounting Practice Management

CRM, DMS, portal, payment processing/collections, eSignature

Pros

I like that TaxDome is all-inclusive, everything I need to manage my practice is in one package.

Cons

I do not like the requirement to pay for an entire year at a time, or to pay three years in advance for the best price. This is a barrier to adoption for new and/or small practices, like my own.

Hi James! Thank you for providing feedback on your experience with TaxDome. We appreciate your kind words regarding our platform's all-inclusive nature and its ability to fulfill your practice management needs. We understand that the requirement to pay for an entire year at a time or to pay in advance for multiple years can present challenges, particularly for new and small practices like your own....

CY

Chris Y.

Canadian accounting firm review

Pros

Has just the features we needed. Their interface is not overly cluttered like other programs, which can overwhelm new users. TaxDome is straight forward and there is more than enough online videos to walk you through how to use the program.

Cons

Pricing is not low, but also not out of the norm for practice management software. The requirement to pay one-year up front for the first license is a bit annoying as it makes you feel like you need to be all in, right away. Not saying this is a bad thing, but if you are on a tighter budget, you may want to look at lower cost software to piece together for your practice management needs.

Hello Chris, Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! We are happy that you like our software, one of our main aims is to make everything available in TaxDome so that you do not have to switch between multiple apps or programs and keep everything in one place. We want to assure you that we strive to provide our clients with the best value for their investment by continuously improving software...

EW

Elizabeth W.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Still learning and looking forward to upcoming features

So far, we are enjoying the software. We started to close to tax season, so we aren't implementing a lot of the features yet. Our biggest goal is to have a centralized location for everything instead of having multiple spreadsheets for practice management.

Pros

Tax Dome seems to have most of the features we were looking for and if they didn't have the feature it appears to be in the roadmap to add to the software. I really like the workflows, even though we have not implemented them yet.

Cons

It is not as customizable as I would like. I am hoping that this will improve as new features are added and updated. My biggest complaint is that the virtual drive cannot be synced in real time to a local drive, which does conflict with our ISP (Information Security Plan); we are copying and pasting into the local drive for now, but during tax season, especially, we have a lot of data that is changed constantly.

Hello Elizabeth, Thank you for taking the time to share your kind review, it is valuable to us. It's great to hear that TaxDome has been able to provide you with many of the features you were looking for, and that the workflows are a useful feature for your practice. Regarding the customization, we understand our users' desire for more flexibility, We would like you to know that our departments...

TB

Takara B.

VERY HELPFUL

Pros

I LIKE THAT EVERYTHING IS IN ONE SOFTWARE AND THAT YOU CAN AUTOMATE TASKS.

Cons

THE LEARNING CURVE TO GET STARTED WAS KIND OF ROCKY

Hi Takara, Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! We're thrilled to know that the all-in-one functionality is proving to be very helpful for you. We understand that the initial learning curve has been challenging. We're always refining our onboarding process and resources to make the start as smooth as possible. Remember, our Help Center, webinars, and support team are available to assist with any questions you might have as you become more acquainted with all the functionalities. Your feedback is crucial for us to keep improving. Please don't hesitate to reach out for additional support or guidance—we're here to help every step of the way. Have a great day!

RM

Rebecca M.

TaxDome is INCREDIBLE

Pros

Tax Dome is literally the one-stop shop for document management, task management, and invoicing. I love it, my team loves it, and my clients love it. I was able to get rid of several of my programs because TaxDome does it all!

Cons

I think the only thing that is a struggle is having links inside of TaxDome open new windows.

Hello Rebecca, Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! We are happy that you like our software, and the diversity of features we have to offer. One of our main aims is to make everything available in TaxDome so that you do not have to switch between multiple apps or programs and keep everything in one place. We would like you to know that our departments are working on improving the software...

ZO

Zokpia O.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

This will revolutionize my firm

There is a lot of set-up involved, and it can be daunting. However, I am eager for the day when I everything is set up and fine tuned to streamline my whole business.

Pros

I like the automation capabilities, and the fact that I can put a deliverable behind a paywall. Also, embedded organizers, engagements letters, and signatures...game changer. All at a reasonable price!

Cons

I wish I could have enable progress billing on an account. I require a 60% deposit from my clients to begin work, so it would nice if I can automate the 1st bill (60% of the total), then the 2nd bill (Remaining 40%).

Hello Zokpia Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! We are happy that you like our software, and the diversity of features we have to offer. One of our main aims is to make everything available in TaxDome so that you do not have to switch between multiple apps or programs and keep everything in one place. We would like you to know that our departments are working on improving the software...

JC

Juliette C.

Tax Dome for our Advisory and Tax Firm

Our overall experience is great. The support team is especially helpful in training us and helping us to set up our pipelines, workflows, organizers, etc.

Pros

The workflow and pipelines features are going to help us to be much more efficient. We are excited to automate so many of the processes we were accomplishing manually. We also love the client portal: everything the client needs to be aware of is on the portal's homepage for them to see right away.

Cons

TaxDome is complex, so there is a bit of a learning curve.

Hi Juliette! We're thrilled to hear that you're excited about the workflow and pipelines features that TaxDome offers. It's wonderful to know that these tools are poised to enhance your efficiency by automating processes that were previously manual. Additionally, we're glad that you're finding value in the client portal, where important information is readily accessible for your clients. We understand...

MA

Marinett A.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Tools for moving to your next level

I'm saving time at the onboarding process

Pros

I can onboard tons of clients at the same time with: Security, document storage, workflow, auto-task.

Cons

I would like to have Quickbooks payment integration

Hello Marinett, Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! We are happy that you like our software, and the diversity of features we have to offer. One of our main aims is to make everything available in TaxDome so that you do not have to switch between multiple apps or programs and keep everything in one place. We would like you to know that our departments are working on improving the software...

CD

Chris D.

TaxDome CRM Review

Pros

I was looking for several different features for managing my practice in order to get it ready for growth - with a few of the other CRM tools I was looking at, it was going to require heavy configuration and hefty consulting rates. When I found tax dome I found that many of the features I needed were already built in. Excited to see how the program ultimately functions in a live setting - but it certainly looks like it will meet my needs.

Cons

So far so good - a little disappointed in support for now. I had a 45 minute call with a representative on a Thursday and was promised a follow-up message by the next day. It's been a week and I've sent two emails to them and still no response. Even if my issues aren't resolved yet - it would be nice to have at least received an acknowledgement.

Hello Chris, Thank you very much for your review. It is valuable to us! We are happy that you like our software, and the diversity of features we have to offer. One of our main aims is to make everything available in TaxDome so that you do not have to switch between multiple apps or programs and keep everything in one place. I really apologize for the inconvenience you mention about your report, if the problem persists, please contact us at our email: success@taxdome.com we'll do our best to help you. If there is anything we can do for you, please reach out to us. Have a wonderful day!

KH

Krista H.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Tax Dome is helping us save money and have peace of mind.

So far it's great! We believe this will be a game changer when it comes to managing our workload this next busy season.

Pros

We like the fact we now have a all in one portal, document storage, workflow management, and CRM in one place.

Cons

I wish I could open all the client files at once to see everything. I wish is was a little easier to move files between related accounts - If someone uploads a document to there entity account, that should be in their individual account, it's a little cumbersome to move it to the correct account.Printing from Drake when using Right Networks. It can be done, but it costs quite a bit more.

Hello Krista, Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! We are happy that you like our software, and the diversity of features we have to offer. We would like you to know that our departments are working on improving the software all the time. We appreciate all ideas, and try to listen as much as possible to all suggestions that come from our subscribers. If you would like to contribute suggestions...

DJ

Dane J.

TaxDome is the Best Portal Software for Tax Firms

Overall, I love TaxDome. I have used many tax accountant-specific client portals in the past and this is the one that definitely does it best. This is a great product and I absolutely must call out again that the developers and support team pay attention to every single firm and person that uses their product to constantly make the product better and better. I guarantee I will like this software more...

Pros

TaxDome does so many things correctly - but the biggest thing is listening to their firm owners. They have a private Facebook group and a feature request board, both where firm owners and users can request features that they'd like to see added to the software. If you have a problem or a question, they are quick to respond. They also pay attention to the little things - something like making well-formatted,...

Cons

I need to continuously tell myself that TaxDome is a young software company and the product grows every day, week, month, and year. A lot of times features I would really like to see are "coming soon" or "in development". While I commend the TaxDome staff for working hard to bring these extra features to the software (and without a price increase yet), some of the features I feel they should have had...

Hello Dane, thank you for leaving this very detailed feedback, we appreciate it. We are constantly improving the software and releasing new features, many of which we take from our user's feedback on our feature request board. Just off the top of my head, so coming this year are: Native app for tax preparers, @mentions, etc What really sets us apart is we are not a marketing company, we are led by product to create the best products we can for you and your team. We have also released the ability to sign KBA - https://blog.taxdome.com/what-is-kba/ Recurring pipelines - https://help.taxdome.com/article/290-adding-recurring-jobs For questions and concerns you might have, please contact us through chat or email (success@taxdome.com), we'd be glad to assists you.

HE

Helene E.

TaxDome Review

I am just starting with TaxDome. So far I think I will like it most importantly due to the conveniences for clients to scan and upload documents and to provide e-signatures.

Pros

The ability for clients to upload documents without a scanner, and for those documents to get saved directly to their files without my staff needing to take valuable time to get them there.

Cons

The meetings to initially test the software did not happen as promised. I created appointments but 2 of those 3 meetings I scheduled were canceled or rescheduled by a TaxDome person and they never told me. I was left scrambling trying to get the meetings to happen. For the software itself, what I like least is the inability to link an email to a client without adding the contact entirely to that client (ie like a bank that I deal with for multiple clients. I only want the emails relating to that specific client to be linked to them. My current CRM software allows me to do this.)

Hi Helene! Thanks for your review! Your feedback is important to us. Feel free to reach out to our support team for assistance. You should be able to schedule a 1:1 Onboarding without any issues.

Russell B.

The unbelievably affordable Swiss Army knife for my practice

Very positive. It is a great product and getting better every month.

Pros

Their all in one approach, and their incredible ongoing commitment to future improvements, all for a staggeringly low price. Their pipeline approach to task management is exactly what I’ve been searching for. It does a fantastic job of distilling complex workflows down into a series of tasks that smoothly flow from one stage to the next. They have many, many YouTube videos to demonstrate different features, and, importantly, also a series of videos that instructs CLIENTS on how to use the portal.

Cons

Some areas are still clunky but still usable. The mechanism for clients to create a subfolder in and/or upload documents to a specific folder is not very intuitive. Clicking links within the site opens up a new tab far too often. Clicking on the + for sub tasks in a pipeline stage opens a new tab for some reason. Responding to an email from the inbox+ section opens a new tab. Clicking a client name while looking at an account opens a new tab. It seems very unnecessary. OTP entry on mobile devices is a pain since did sons reason they decided not to let you paste a code in. The conditional logic for their organizers is extremely limited, although they tell me they are working to expand this in the near future. These are all minor annoyances in an overall outstanding product.

Hi Russell, we appreciate your feedback, thank you for letting us know. We are constantly improving the software and releasing new features, many of which we take from our user's feedback on our feature request board. We have an existing feature request (available to paid subscribers) to open new tab vs new page. You can also read more about our Organizers here: https://help.taxdome.com/article/114-custom-organizer-templates You can reach us through chat or through email (success@taxdome.com) if you have other questions.

MB

Mayra B.

Good Overall System

I was hoping to retire my share file, webhosting and marketing email accounts with Tax-dome but I have yet to see if the website will be useful. Share file allows me to share folders with more than one client but tax-dome does not. You will have to load the file to each client and update each client. And though I will be able to use tax-dome to mass email there is no birthday or holiday email function so I may have to keep the other software's for certain things. But Tax-dome does have many features the other's do not, like file locking to invoices, organizers and pipelines. But it does not completely replace all the other software.

Pros

All the features make it a great deal for the money

Cons

The software does a lot of great things once you get the hang of it. However, it is not as intuitive as promised and it is slow to move from screen to screen. You need to have a lot of time available to view lots of webinars for every feature to learn how to use it then a lot of time to customize it. Not all customizations are available. The bulk upload app is glichy and shuts down every time you put...

Hi Mayra, Thank you for your feedback. Support is free and unlimited. You can schedule more onboardings to ask more questions. Our chat system uses the auto bot which helps find the root of your concern/question so we can provide a better service.

DS

Deanna S.

Great product, Great Customer Service, and still finding hidden gems

My partner and I came from a tax firm that used a dated practice management workflow consisting of various disjointed software tools, spreadsheets, and humans. There were terrible inefficiencies resulting in considerable operating overhead (labor costs, software licenses, real estate, etc.) and a tremendous amount of stress during the tax season. Thanks for COVID, we decided that our new tax firm was...

Pros

Coming from a quagmire of administrative staff, spreadsheets, and various software to manage our practice, TaxDome is an absolute godsend. We've only had the opportunity to work with it for a couple of weeks during the trial period, but we have been impressed with it beyond our expectations. We really like the variety of tools that made the import of contacts/docs expedient and reliable. The email...

Cons

Honestly, there hasn't been anything that I've experienced in the past 2 weeks that would warrant a complaint of any sort. We would've really liked to have a scheduling module in TaxDome where we can organize and schedule our reviews with clients, but not a deal breaker and as I understand it is in the works anyway.

Hi Deanna, Thank you for your feedback. We currently have the scheduling module planned in our feature request board. I have upvoted your firm to this request, feel free to add any comments or suggestions here- https://taxdome.canny.io/feature-requests/p/company-appointment-scheduling-with-popular-online-calendar-integration

TM

Taylor M.

The Software We Knew, Gone

The very first feature that needs to be complimented in this software is their product development teams and their customer service. I was attracted to Taxdome's features like anyone else would be when looking at it from almost two years ago. Once I was a customer of theirs though and could see the effort they put into answering their customers on Facebook and communicating when something is broken,...

Pros

- Project Management, the way accountants, need it to be. - Phenomenal portal and client management - They have the best pipe designers and pipe layers and just great, great pipes - Document mark-up in the client portal - E-signature and KBA is awesome!

Cons

- It's complex, but it's manageable - Invoicing could use some love - Shortcodes --- I could soapbox about why shortcodes are available in some screens and not others, or why the shortcodes are so limited, but I'm not going to.... - Little to no integration with Zapier, it's there, but it's far from developed

Thank you, Taylor. Your feedback is much appreciated. We are happy to have such detailed feedback because the needs and opinions of our customers are very important to us. We are continuously working on the improvement of our software and its features. We have been working on updating the shortcodes, we also have ongoing plans for the invoice feature and the Zapier integration since there was some feature request. We have a Feature Request Board for our paying subscribers. Please feel free to request the features you would find useful, and you also can upvote already existing requests posted by other firms.

Dale W.

Great for small practices

For firms that are looking for something you can setup and learn in about 8 hours this is the best option in the market. You will spend a lot of time: - Either creating your organizers or editing the current organizers available in their library. No, there is no import option. - Creating workflows (pipelines) - Creating e-mails for automation. Don't waste your time with the HTML formatted e-mails,...

Pros

You can't beat the cost for what it does. Most of the basic things are easy to setup (adding logo, e-mail sync, etc.) and inviting clients is easy. One thing they don't advertise as much when you're looking in to the software is that they have a desktop app that creates a network folder on your local computer, so you can save directly to taxdome via your file explorer without even opening the browser. That was what sold it for me during my trial period.

Cons

The HTML e-mail formatting is atrocious for automated e-mails and has forced me to look for another solution. They only allow "Simple HTML" so you can't embed or format anything in a way that looks professional once it's received on the client side. I spent about 6 hours trying to figure out a way to get this to work and it just doesn't. Not having a recurring/automatic billing feature is prohibitive....

Thank you, Dale, your feedback is valuable to us. We just wanted to let you know that all of our paid users have the option to request new features to be implemented. If you wish to see something changed or upgraded you can always post a feature request by clicking on the question mark icon in the top right corner of your portal.

BF

Brandon F.

Accounting, self-employed

Automation, Billing, Communications, Invoicing and Docs under one roof!

Pros

Working with automations has relieved a lot of work in our practice.

Cons

When we review docs to work, we rename them. We previously used the browser but it was taking too long to rename, click save and move forward to the next.

Hi Brandon, thank you for your feedback! It's valuable to us. You have the ability to preview docs and by clicking the three dots in the upper right corner to access the pop-up menu that allows you to edit them. To learn more about managing your documents, go here: https://help.taxdome.com/article/233-how-to-edit-download-print-filter-documents#2

RH

Ryan H.

The Solution for our Firm

This is very much what I expected. Offering all pieces of a tax practice management software and the custom-nature creates a steep learning curve for effective usage of this tool. That being said, the other options for practice management solutions were not all-inclusive and more expensive! If you are running a small accounting or tax practice and feel like you are always being reactive to projects and deadlines this can be your solution. Be prepared to spend multiple weeks on the setup but its worth it!

Pros

The inclusion of many different pieces of our practice is an excellent feature of Taxdome. Managing all aspects of our operation from onboarding new clients all the way to the recurring monthly projects and everything in-between has been a nightmare before Taxdome. We are excited about this upcoming tax season and how efficient this software will make everything!

Cons

The setup process is time consuming. Learning the terminology and how all of the pieces fit together eats up all of the free trial. It is very customizable which means there isn't much in the way of a standard setup.

Hello Ryan Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! Since TaxDome is an all-in-one software that has hundreds of features, it may take some time to learn about all of them, but we give our best to help our subscribers and make the learning process as easy and fast as possible. We have free and unlimited support, and we highly recommend scheduling at least one session, so our representatives can walk you through and assist with the setup. We also have many learning resources like help articles, our TaxDome Youtube channel, TaxDome Academy, our FB Community, and more. Please let us know whenever you have questions or need assistance. Have a wonderful day.

EW

Erica W.

Accounting, self-employed

Best Product Yet! Highly Impressed!

Pros

The product is easy to navigate, with much more fluids craters than it’s competitors. Everything I need is at my fingertips and clients are adjusting well.

Cons

It’s more difficult to learn the automotive workflows, but that is mostly due to me learning during peak season. I just don’t have the time to dedicate to learning as I need to right now.

Hello Erica, Thank you for your kind review, it is valuable to us! We are thrilled to hear that you find our product easy to navigate and that it provides you with everything you need at your fingertips. We are also glad to hear that your clients are adjusting well to the platform. Regarding your feedback on the difficulty of learning the automotive workflows, we understand that it can be challenging...

NR

Nicholas R.

Accounting, self-employed

Finally an all in one solution!

TaxDome is a really great all in one solution for taxpractices. It looks good, its easy for clients to use, they have had nothing but good things to say about it. It needs e-signature improvements to truly replace docusign or signnow but it works well for most things. They added multiple features just during my trial period so I know more updates are coming.

Pros

I love that everything for managing clients, file sharing, gathering and requesting documents and the smart email inbox, is all in one place. I have been using a number of solutions that don't integrate thoroughly to achieve these things and finally i can have all these features in one place at a fair price. I am very happy with it. It does have shortcomings in some areas but they are constantly improving...

Cons

There are some features that could be improved. Some of pipeline and workflow tools I haven't quite implemented. These could be improved with some sample templates that could be customized. Designing a workflow from scratch is difficult and I feel like i might be leaving things out, templates would give a baseline of common practices that would guide new users on how to take advantage of these features....

Thanks, Nicholas! We have added a template library to pipelines, so you no longer have to start from scratch. We've also added KBA to e-signatures as an option. Thank you for your feedback - more updates and improvements on the way!

EF

Emily F.

TaxDome is Awesome

I am currently using SmartVault and am not completely satisfied with its capabilities. So, I decided to give TaxDome Trial a try. I have to say it's the best decision I have made this year. TaxDome's capabilities exceed SmartVault's by far. I will no longer be using SmartVault, I am now a TaxDome user.

Pros

I love the variety of features.The Tax Academy Email SyncingInformation in one place for both me and my clients to access.Customizations

Cons

Invoicing needs improvements. I would like to be able to receive payments through QuickBooks, Venmo and PayPal and it come through automatically. More templates would be nice.

Hello Emily, Thank you very much for your review. it is valuable to us! We are happy to learn that you like the diversity of the features we offer and the software as an all-in one tool, which is one of our main aims to make everything available in TaxDome so that you do not have to switch between multiple apps or programs and keep everything in one place. As for the invoices, We would like you to...

BB

Bill B.

TaxDome

Pros

Automation of Tax Processes: Tax software can automate the process of calculating taxes, reducing the possibility of errors and saving time.Accuracy: The software uses complex algorithms and built-in tax tables to calculate taxes accurately and ensures compliance with tax laws.Efficient Record Keeping: Tax software helps in keeping records organized and up-to-date, making it easier to access information...

Cons

Initial Set-Up Costs: Implementing tax software may require an initial investment in terms of hardware, software, and training.Technical Challenges: The software may require technical knowledge and skills to operate, and if not used correctly, it can result in incorrect tax calculations.Limited Customization: The software may not always offer customization options, making it difficult to handle specific...

Hello Bill, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's important for us to clarify that TaxDome is a practice management software that helps tax professionals and accounting firms streamline their workflow, manage their client data, and automate administrative tasks. Although TaxDome offers tax-related functionalities such as the integration with various tax software, e-signatures, online payments, and document management, it's not classified as a tax software. Thank you for helping us ensure that our communication is accurate and informative. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a wonderful day!

SN

Sharise N.

A better option

Tax Dome is helping me organize my practice so I'm not so stressed about getting things done and forgetting any tasks. I'm still getting used to the workflows but the ones I've used so far were great! Just the few automations, cut out more than an hour of my work time and tasks were completed without me having to manually do anything. My last engagement was completed and client paid in less than a week! I've never had that before.

Pros

The cost of Tax Dome is much better in comparisson to other similar platforms. I've used 2 others and both were over 1200.00 per year and did not come with support as good as Tax Dome! The customer support is really outstanding. They help with setting things up and you can reach out to them anytime, and you get real live people to help. Also, it bares repeating, the price is just unbeatable for what you get.

Cons

It does take some getting used to. Setting up is time consuming as well as transferring files and clients from different platforms. The pipelines are great but getting them set up, if there isn't already a pipleline, is super time consuming. Definitely not something you'd want to do in the middle of tax season.

Hello Sharise, Thank you very much for your review. It is valuable to us! We are happy that you like our software, and the diversity of features we have to offer. One of our main aims is to make everything available in TaxDome so that you do not have to switch between multiple apps or programs and keep everything in one place. We understand that the setup may be a bit overwhelming at the beginning, but we give our best to assist our clients during the setup. We offer free and unlimited chat and email support, free screen-sharing sessions, and a knowledge database with plenty of help articles and tutorials. You can also find us on Youtube, and Facebook and you can check our TaxDome Academy. If there is anything we can do for you, please reach out to us. Have a wonderful day!

MS

Mycah S.

You won't regret TaxDome

TaxDome was very time intensive to implement. Because it can be so customizable to your business needs, it takes a lot of work on the front end to develop and design your processes within TaxDome. But once we got through the initial setup and got to start using all the tools in our daily work, we loved it and couldn't work without it now! Their support team is always responsive and helpful, and they are constantly making improvements and adding new features to the software. Overall, we are very pleased we chose TaxDome and are excited to keep building our own company with it.

Pros

TaxDome has increased efficiencies in every area of our business. Now clients have a central hub to communicate and interact with our firm. Everyone on our team is always in the loop about what is going on. Information about clients is organized. Teams and team members have due dates and can be held accountable for projects. We now have standard operating procedures that can be followed by all. There are so many tools and features within TaxDome that make it easily customizable for your specific business needs.

Cons

There have been some tools that have more limited functionality than I was expecting. However, we've been using TaxDome for over a year and their team works hard to keep updating the software and provide improvements constantly. So some of the things that had more limited functionality when we started are now much more helpful thanks to the improvements that are always being made.

Hello Mycah, Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! We are glad to hear that TaxDome has increased efficiencies and that your clients now have a central hub to communicate and interact with your firm. We are happy that you appreciate our tools and features that make our system easily customizable for your specific business needs. We want to assure you that we are constantly working to...