Guesty

Running a rental business is hard. Guesty makes it easy.

visit website

Guesty Reviews - Page 5

There are better alternatives- save yourself the headache

STAY AWAY! This is the buggiest software platform ever, and TERRiBLE customer service. I have lost thousands in bookings due to Guesty. I have been a Guesty customer for well over 2 years. I am a property manager for multiple short term rentals and also run/manage many in my own account. I have to say, I cannot believe how absolutely irresponsible this company is with respect to their customer base. Just one example- a recent ‘mandatory’ AirBnB integration upgrade wreaked havoc on my staff, our guests, and the leadership team. This despite assurances that there would be a ‘smooth’ transition and ‘additional resources’ to support the transition.

Pros

Centralized inbox and channel manager. If only they worked all the time (or had halfway decent customer service) it would be great.

Cons

Customer support is NONEXISTENT. If you use the software long enough you WILL encounter an issue that costs you thousands and/or puts your channel accounts/properties at risk.

Excellent Service!

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to pick up any new updates.

Cons

Some blips can occur, however, this is not often and can be expected with any application.

We're VERY Happy with Guesty!

Pros

Integration into many different platforms Incredible depth of functionality Strong recent upgrades in development and staff Sales Staff and Account Team are very strong, friendly, and available

Cons

When we first bought it, there were some missing features we needed. However, those have all been implemented now.

Top account manager for serviced apartments

Pros

Easy to use and always helpful staff . [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the man 👏

Cons

Their help due the difficult times and way of improvement

Great product

Great

Pros

Our favourite part is the extensive API capabilities

Cons

Pricing can be a bit stiff when getting to scale

Love the services they offer

Helps in organizing my properties, and in pricing my properties. The follow thru to me and my clients.

Pros

It helps me stay on top of customers activity, Keeping my customers updated on the information they need to make a choice and choose to home for their vacation or trip. Their constant follow-up helps out a lot.

Cons

I do not have a live person to talk to. I am 70 yrs old and would love verbal help. They only have online help, and at times I get a little confused.

Do not believe the hype, scammers who take your money and give you no way to contact anyone live

Months of aggravation and wasted time and money. I read a lot of reviews and thought I was getting the best since I was paying so much for their services. Hopefully I can save someone else from making the same mistake I did. There is no "coming soon" to any features. If they can't do it now, and show you, don't count on it ever happening.

Pros

I was never able to use it, so nothing, a complete waste of time and money. I could have saved myself so much aggravation and gone on a nice vacation for all the money I spent and got absolutely nothing in return. They kept lying to me and I couldn't believe such a well-known company would be lying outright to me about what their capabilities were. Truly mindboggling that they're in business.

Cons

There is nothing that could have made my experience with Guesty worse. I was lied to from the beginning about the capabilities of the software--I had a very specific need and of course checked before purchasing if Guesty could do it. I was told "definitely! of course" Only to find out after making the purchase that it wasn't possible. I've been strung along for MONTHS, often going weeks without...

Highly recommended

Pros

support and overall using experience. very good

Cons

missing Expedia integration, coming soon though

Thank you!

Our experience with Guesty, more in particular with rep. has been great. It's a wonderful system to use and rep. is always very flexible and wants to help us in every way possible - with existing problems but also with figuring out how to handle new challenges!

Pros

It's a very easy and intuitive system, it's great having everything in one software system such as messages, planning for cleanings, bookings, etc!

Cons

Technical issues from time to time, though lately not much at all.

Guesty for the win

Overall, Guesty is our best friend. It has changed the way we are working on a daily basis. All the integrations with the OTA's make our job so much easier and smooth sailing.

Pros

It's easy to use and really user-friendly.

Cons

The support team can be a bit longer to reply and it can cause some frustration especially when dealing with live problems happening at the hotel or on the platforms.

No brainer for any short-term hospitality business

Overall the experience using Guest has been tremendous! We have been our entire startup off of the platform and I believe that with the future of hospitality converging and vacation rentals looking like hotels and vice versa, Guest has an opportunity to become the industry leader in hospitality software

Pros

Extremely functional Great customer service Rapid product development and releases Powerful integrations and functionality

Cons

Analytics is lacking but it is improving constantly

Best Channel Management Software I've used

Pros

The features all work really well and everything is included that is required to run a short-term rental management business well.

Cons

The price can be a bit high if you're just starting out, but it pays off in the long run

Used them for 2-3 years now. It keeps getting better!

Pros

Lots of functionality, their service of answering guests emails promptly, and all the automated messages are awesome. They're also the most competitive in terms of pricing compared to other services.

Cons

I find it hard to find what I'm looking for in their software. Not very intuitive to use. I used to have problems with them answering guests questions wrong, but that has improved a lot over time. Now they are really good at what they do.

INNOVATIVE PRODUCT

Pros

- Indexing, easy to find things in the platform - Automation, give back time to do business tasks - Simplicity of Reporting functions - Easy to implement & deploy

Cons

- Financial Reporting BUG - Inbox messaging integration incomplete

Not the best experience of hosting with Guesty

Great app to start with for your rental properties. However, they need to work on their product a little bit more.

Pros

There are lots to like about Guesty. They have all the features you need that you can think of. Connect with all online channels, manage bookings, sending out automated emails, charging guests etc. The pricing is also great. You don't pay anything until you have income. They even have 24/7 reception team but I haven't used that.

Cons

Like I said they have everything you need but they don't do everything that well. There are also problems here and there. They use a third party channel manager called Rentals United which breaks down all the time bringing in so many double bookings causing lots of relocation fees. Also when a payment failed they don't notify you properly (for example, by email). All you get is a red little dot when you log into Guesty. That's just not good enough. There are so many improvements they can do. It's a great product after all just need lots of polishment.

This is not working

Very bad software. The only thing is good, they can send automated SMS messages.

Pros

The connection to the new apartment is almost impossible. The support is only via their support website like an email. No chat, no phone, no solution. Just kidding. Not even try this software, useless. I am leaving as well.

Cons

the support answer next day, normally they write they will investigate the problem. Nothing solved

Hi Oldrich, We are devastated to hear that your experience has left you feeling dissatisfied. We are eager to connect with you ASAP to remedy all of your concerns. If you are willing, please send us your email and we will be in touch shortly after to help shift your experience. Kind Regards, The Guesty Customer Success Team

Guesty = AMAZING

Pros

After trying for so long to figure how to run my growing bussiness I ran into Guesty and eversince I have a constant smile on my face. Guesty's end-to-end serivce allows me to sleep better at night, knowing that they have my back and for that I would be forever greatfull.

Cons

I havent encountered any sagnificent cons worth mentioning.

Outstanding Support Team and THE BEST automation

The Guesty software and the Guesty team are the best providers in this space by far. I searched and demoed multiple companies before choosing Guesty. Their support team is very responsive and always helpful. The way that the software systems are built show that this company really understands how to solve the biggest challenges for hosts. I was able to scale my organization from 2 listings...

Life changing system!

Guesty has released me from being tied to an office all day. I can now run my business from my laptop - anywhere in the world! I searched for years to find a system that would actually work & is user friendly for holiday rental managers such as myself.

Pros

So easy to use & great graphics. The reports I can create for my business & housekeeping tasks are amazing!

Cons

The reports for owners are something to be looked at.

Get Guestified!

Pros

What I like most about this software is its ease of use and its compatibility with our other booking software. It is fast and reliable.

Cons

The downtime at times and the lag on the mobile version.

Best in class power hosts CRM

Pros

the more powerful suite. great product and dev team. many features added on a monthly basis

Cons

takes a couple of months to learn this system. highly recommended if you have more than 10 listings.

perfect management software

Pros

Perfect management software i have used. powerful function excellent service fast customer service upgrade frequently and more powerful

Cons

marketing need more channel from china

Guesty makes our lives so much easier

Guest have been brilliant - their onboarding process is fantastic and they are there to help you every step of the way. They care.

Pros

It is so easy to use and helps automate the numerous processes and communications with guests from one point. It is a reasonably easy interface to use and can be used on any device.

Cons

Nothing much - perhaps less tabs to jump between

A great combination of Product and People

Pros

Wow! this product has really helped boost our sales! This platform has everything we need and more..it has allowed us to manage our inventory and achieve better pricing, really happy.

Cons

The reporting! this platform has the ability to give better statistical information and this should be the case. Please create more detailed reports.

5 Star Guesty!

Pros

The ease of having all channels connected to one dashboard + their customer service + their 24/7 receptionist team.

Cons

There has been no issues that deserve to be reviewed.