ThinkReservations

Cloud-based hospitality property & booking management system

visit website

ThinkReservations Reviews

Pros

It has been a very positive experience. The excellent support is like none I have ever experienced.

HM

Holly M.

Think offered us the functionality we wanted, but at an affordable price. I love the Reports the best, it makes both watching your stats and tax time a breeze.

LH

Loretta H.

Seamless interface with my existing website, ease of client use, and great, responsive support.

KS

Kathryn S.

Cons

I have worked with many other companys so there is some functionality that I do miss such as trying to find a guest without having their name, call me option rather than showing no availability.

NB

Nicole B.

Also when I do get a live person they do not seem to be as knowledgable as in the past and that can be frustrating and time consuming for me.

JJ

Joanne J.

And lastly, it's too difficult managing multiple rates running simultaneously because of the different calendars.

LH

Loretta H.

5-Star Reservation System

Has met all of my expectation including sync with OTAs. I recommend THINK frequently!

Pros

It is user-friendly and the self-help component is excellent. Customer service is 2nd to none. Well-trained and expedient.

Cons

I would enjoy advanced "comparative" reports: year to year and period to period

Great functionality and support

I love Think Reservations. It usually works seamlessly and when it doesn’t—usually due to user error!—their customer support team is great at solving the issue.

Pros

Their software keeps evolving and improving.

Cons

Not always easy to adjust in the beginning, but customer service is exceptionally good.

Best customer service in the industry!

Pros

We love the ease of use of the software and how intuitive it is. But the best part of this software is the customer service. I have needed help from time to time and the agents have always been patient and thorough to make sure my problem was solved. I have always had a good experience with ThinkReservations.

Cons

It would be nice to have a way to know which one of my staff created or edited a reservation. It would also be nice if emails sent from the software could be retrieved within the reservation itself.

Hi Matt, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts onThinkReservations! It is wonderful to hear that you've have such a great experience with our Support Team - they are the best and truly love what they do! I'm happy to let you know that ThinkReservations does support the ability for each user at your property to have a unique login. This allows you to take advantage of our audit trail feature, which tracks all actions taken within a bill or reservation, including who created it and who made any modifications. A member of our Support Team will reach out to you to help you better understand this feature shortly. We really value that you trust ThinkReservations to play such an important part in your business!

The best Reservation software

Pros

Having used other reservation systems we found ThinkReservations to be easy to implement and very easy for our users to learn. Just about everything we need to do can be accomplished on one screen. Our main reason for switching to Think was their interface to OTA's which makes keeping multiple calendars obsolete. Their support is excellent. We've never been kept waiting for a response. their support personnel are knowledgeable and friendly.

Cons

There is nothing we do not like. When we've come up with an issue their support has been able to resolve every one promptly.

Hi Victor, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It means so much to us to hear how well our channel manager is working for you to simplify the OTA connections! We also love hearing that you've had a great experience whenever you've contacted our Support team. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Best Hospitality Software I have ever had to use

it has been a very positive experience. The excellent support is like none I have ever experienced

Pros

Having worked on other hospitality reservation software, I was blown away initially on the ease of use, the fluidity of information and the ease of understanding. It is very intuitive and logical. The daily use of reservation management is a breeze. The reporting is essential to managing a business and I can get any info out that i need.

Cons

There is no one thing that I like least about this software. There are a couple of things I wish it did like subtotal on all rooms in a whole house reservation. But, all I have to do is call support and they put it on the list of enhancements to consider.

Owner/Innkeeper

I am not a techie person, and it is pretty easy to use. However, should I have any issues there is always a helpful hand offered from their team.

Pros

EVERYTHING, ease of use, wonderful team that is very knowledgeable and helpful

Cons

no complaints whatsoever -I only wish I knew more how to use the product more efficiently As I said before, I am not techie

Hi Lyn, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review of ThinkReservations! We really value your feedback and are so happy to hear that you find the system easy to use and our team to be so knowledgeable. We very much appreciate that you trust ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

owner review of think

good people to work with, need to understand how they could help more with better reporting, revenue projections, etc.

Pros

ease of use for booking rooms displays well, works well with website

Cons

the reports don't cut it. don't convert well to excel, are often not what you need.

Hi Shirley, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review of ThinkReservations! It's great to hear that you find the system easy to use and that it integrates well with your website! This is so important for not only the staff, but your guests as well. We'd love to chat with you more about the reporting needs of your business. A member of our team will be reaching out to you soon. We really appreciate that you trust ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Great Product

Think Reservations is a full property management system that is easily learned and operated. The program takes care of most of the difficult functions of running a small lodging facility. It easily integrates with most OTAs and has great accounting functions and reports.

Pros

Ease of use and great support! The best of about 5 Property management systems I have used over 16 years!

Cons

Task manager could be better. Setting rates

Hi Doug, Thank you for taking the time to share your review of ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. We are thrilled to know that you find the system easy to use and have had a great experience working with our Support team when needed. It means so much to us that you trust ThinkReservations to be such an important part of your business.

We love the functionality!

Very Positive. I personally have called for customer support and have been pleased with their help.

Pros

The ease of use in generating rate changes across internal and external (OTA) platforms, as well as the breadth and detail of reports which we use on a daily basis. The previous desktop software was cumbersome and the support was slow to respond and many times was unable to fix issues we had. I can get immediate help now and most issues are quickly and efficiently resolved.

Cons

I am satisfied with all aspects of the software.

Hi Rick, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It means so much to us to hear that you've found rate updates to be so easy and that you've found our reports so beneficial. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Superior customer service

Think reservations has been instrumental in helping to set up our booking engine. I have worked w/ Think Reservations for several years now and they are leading in the lodging industry as the go to for a one stop, seamless booking engine. Well done and a big thank you to their reps for helping us..start our engines! You're the best, forge ahead!

Pros

User, uber friendly! The customer support is top-shelf. Unbelievably friendly and patient.

Cons

N/A cannot think of anything that they're lacking in- in customer service or support.

Hi Nice, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. We're so happy to hear that you've found ThinkReservations to be user-friendly. As you've experienced, our team is very passionate about our customer support! Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Great product

A great positive experience!

Pros

Full featured and does every well for our busy business. We love the mobile capability that allows us to take reservations while on the road. The security and lack of visibility of our guest's credit cards is a great feature.

Cons

Would like some consolidated, in-depth performance reports. We like to look on a monthly basis comparing years past. For housekeeping reports and views we would like less information visible of our guest's information.

Best in the Business

Makes entering bookings quick. Any edits can be done with the click of a couple of buttons. Love this system.

Pros

Can't say enough good things about this product. From the first day of using it was easy getting set up and using. Best customer service ever.

Cons

The only con is it is not set up for putting in long term bookings such as week or monthly bookings. Must put in for each day which is time consuming.

Gets the job done

Pretty good experience so far.

Pros

support platform assistance and ease of use

Cons

Inability to sych with more calendars such as Glamping Hub

Hi Belinda, We appreciate you taking the time to share your review of ThinkReservations! We're glad to hear you've had a good experience so far. If you're interested in working with Glamping Hub, we do offer a limited synchronization with that platform. Our Support Team would be happy to assist you with learning how it works and helping you set up the connection! Thank you for trusting our team to plan such an important role in your business!

Excellent product, over-the-top support services

Ease of making on-line reservations, customer support is outstanding and super helpful.

Pros

Easy to use, many great features that I was looking for in the B&B hospitality industry.

Cons

Had to learn a new product but that is always the case when you change reservation systems.

Hi Carol Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. We love hearing that you've had such a great experience with our support team when needed! Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Love Think

Makes my customer interactions seamless, makes me work less, great product

Pros

Great flexibility, ease in set up, responsive staff

Cons

That I didn't find it sooner. It's been 5 years and a great product

Hi Barbara, We really appreciate you sharing feedback on your experience with ThinkReservations! We love that your customer interactions have been seamless and, even better, you've needed to do less work, giving you back valuable time! Thank you so much for relying on our team for this important role in your business.

Best Reservation software

They have amazing customer support

Pros

This Reservation software offers more Features thanThan any I have used in 20 years of owning a bed-and-breakfast

Cons

I would like to be able to add a couple questions or prioritize some of the fields when our guest make a reservation

Great Company!!

Started with them when they first stared and have enjoyed working with them ever since. The whole crew is amazing

Pros

How easy it is and simple it is to use. Support team is always there to help with whatever you need.

Cons

There is nothing negative I could say about them.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback and love hearing what a great experience you've had with our team. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

One of the best decisions our Inn made was to switch to Think Reservations

At the Iris Inn, our package sales skyrocketed using Think Reservations, since packages are shown to the guest at the end of the buying decision.

Pros

easy interface with OTAs fabulous support

Cons

I cannot think of a single thing I do not like.

Hi Heidi, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It's especially wonderful to hear that your package sales skyrocketed once you upgraded - that's our goal! Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Excellent reservations software

ThinkReservations has transformed the way we do business. The software is easy to use and constantly improving. The customer service is so fast and responsive.

Pros

Ease of use, quality customer service and great pricing

Cons

Nothing — everything is great. We are thrilled.

Hi Steve, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. We love to hear that you've been thrilled with your experience! Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

So happy with Think Reservations for many years!

They have helped me understand how to manage rates and availability and other impt. information I need to run a nice and more organized bed & breakfast.

Pros

Their support team is always so patient with someone like me who STILL is tech- unsavvy! I am able to reach their very nice team call members 24 hours a day!

Cons

I honestly have only appreciation for Think Reservations!

Old Rezovation Customer

They are a very dedicated company aiming to make sure their customers needs and goals are addressed. We had their patience and up most cooperation in making our transition from Rezovation to ThinkReservations really smooth. Having been with Rezovation for over 15 years, I did a lot of worrying for nothing... the ThinkReservations team made it look simple!

Pros

Easy to learn and the software was very flexible in receiving our history from our old Rezovation software. Having our previous history is like we never changed systems!

Cons

Does not have a QuickBooks export feature. BUT ThinkReservations just developed a Accounting Reports feature which is very helpful in doing our weekly/monthly book work.

Hi Pat, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback and are are so happy to hear that the transition has been such a smooth process for you and your staff. We have put measures in place to ensure the account setup, training, and data import processes are comprehensive, yet keep everything as simple as possible for our clients. We're also glad to hear you've found our Accounting Reports valuable. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Quality - Flexabibilty-Support

Pros

High quality guest management software, that provides me with flexible solutions, and provides me with great USA based customer support.

Cons

Some reports could be enhanced for my particular requirements.

Hi Howard, We really appreciate that you've taken the time to share your thoughts with us! Our Support Team is happy to hear that you've had such a great experience when you've requested support. Please feel free to chat with a member of the team about your reporting needs to see if there is something we can do to provide you with the data you're looking for! Thank you for placing your trust in ThinkReservations!

Wonderful Reservation software

Think Reservations works on improving their product all the time.

Pros

This software is easily to use by my entire staff. We can easily make edits, add ons and cancellations.

Cons

I would like a few more features. We hold special events such as showers, weddings, etc. and it would be nice to have a large area on the calendar to add/see this the details of the event.

Exactly What we Need

See above and also appreciate that we can call a real person with questions and help.

Pros

My husband and I operate a small B&B. We do not have the ability to watch our computer constantly. It became difficult to manage reservations with so many OTA's entering the field and while we truly appreciate their bookings, it became too much for us to watch bookings as constantly as needed, resulting in damaging over-booking. TR's software has solved this problem.

Cons

Can't think of anything. Do I need to say more?

Outstanding Reservation Package

Switched to Think last year after reviewing a number of reservation products. Think is the best!

Pros

ThinkReservations is easy to use. Great customer service and great attempts to keep the product fresh and up to date.

Cons

There are OTA related fees that I wish I didn't have to pay.

Hi John, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. You can count on our team to continue to enhance our software and service year over year! Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!