Crelate Talent Reviews

4.58/5 (196 reviews)

John Nilon

BEST ATS I've seen in 25 years in the industry!

Reviewed 2018-04-16

Crelate has streamlined our business process and workflows and empowered us to grow.The ease of use and intuitive interface allows new users to quickly adapt, reducing onboarding and integration of team members. Crelate's licensing/pricing and provisioning model provides the flexibility to run my business as I need to, vs other ATS providers who force me to make decisions based on their terms. The metrics available are endless and are quickly and easily accessible. The data provided empowers me to track performance and lead more effectively. Crelate's ridiculously easy customization across the board ensures that Crelate molds to our needs without headaches. Crelate's highly flexible search capabilities also allow us to find what we need, wherever it is, quickly and easily. Data capture, either manually, automated or parsed is also fast and effective. Training and support are always rapid and just a phone call or e-mail away. Crelate's team is continually rolling out new features and updates in a manner that is not at all disruptive and always adds value. I'm afraid if I say that Crelate has been WELL WORTH our investment that they'll start to raise prices!!! Though it is true. As one who has investigated seemingly countless ATS, Crelate stands out as the BEST I've ever seen.

Anonymous

Crelate is User Friendly and Comprehensive!

Reviewed 2018-07-19

To start, we switched over from another system and the pros at Crelate were spot on in transferring our data in its entirety from our old product! It automatically gave us a great feeling to find what we needed that we had almost a fluid transfer from our old ATS to this one. It is intuitively easy to use. For any professional who has worked with database software, or ATS systems already, the designers of Crelate have made it easy to understand and use from the moment you log in. "How do I do this?" is not as large a concern while navigating and adding data, creating and solving tasks and tracking and scheduling candidates, searches and clients! Additionally, it looks great! Some systems bring too much information to the head of a pin leaving you to wonder about how to find and retrieve information rapidly. Not so with Crelate! The screen you see the moment you log in allows you to breeze in and get what you need. It customizes on the fly! You are allowed to create new jobs, tags, categories, skills in this ever-changing world. Its ease of functionality makes it a perfect partner for other systems and software you use! I can send messages that appear in my sent box. Schedule appointments that end up in my outlook calendar. Create jobs that end up on the boards that I am already contracted to work with! The "help" feature of the system has answered my questions with great clarity that we needed almost no training to get started.

Richard Moss

Excellent, best experience ever with an ATS software firm

Reviewed 2017-08-30

This is the very best ATS software on the market for a contingency or retained search firm. For a recruiter, it's always about the interface and workflow. Can I quickly see and get to all the information I need to multitask with multiple clients and candidates.? The answer in the case is a resounding YES! Crelate does that far better than everyone else for me. The second thing it does better than any ATS I have ever used is automation of repetitive tasks. You can actually customize your own workflow. The interface allows you to drag and drop between stages. It will send out automated, customized emails at each stage of the recruiting process. It allows me to work quickly, efficiently, the way I want to work. It's a beautiful thing. The third thing is a reactive mobile app that works very well - it adapts to each device I use, tablet, phone, etc. One last thing, I have never in my 25-year career using ATS software had a company be so responsive to requests for help and new features. A few weeks ago (weeks!) I asked for a new feature that required the developers to make changes to their mobile app. It was a very important change for my business, but because it involved changes to an app, I assumed it would take months to get on the list of changes for their next release. I am happy to say that I was wrong, and their quick response was the best service I have ever experienced from an ATS software firm.

mark rodman

Xtra Effort review of Crelate Software

Reviewed 2017-03-24

Xtra Effort Solutions, Inc. is a 16 year Sales, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success recruiting firm for enterprise technology companies. We have a national reach. The diverse nature of our client requirements make it imperative that we are agile when responding to super specific requests around candidate tenure, technical skills, industry knowledge, performance metrics, location, career stability, and countless other soft traits. Our challenge, as a contingency based search firm, is providing enough "high touch" service to satisfy each client's nuanced request, while maintaining enough velocity and volume to continuously feed the candidate and client pipeline. A flexible, reliable, and powerful Applicant Tracking System is critical to achieve these goals. Crelate was suggested to Xtra Effort by another small recruiting firm. We were hesitant to consider change because of the fear of disruption associated with the data conversion and learning curve. However, these fears were alleviated when speaking with Crelate, mostly for two reasons: 1) Crelate's technology is intuitive, flexible, and really well designed 2) Crelate's people are SUPER responsive, thoughtful, creative, and resourceful Crelate made Xtra Effort feel as though we were a 1000 employee prospect. They made every perceived major hurdle go away through listening and making resourceful suggestions. We agreed to convert to Crelate and had the same favorable experience during the conversion and training period, and with the post conversion support organization. Mostly importantly, Xtra Effort users are now offering unsolicited comments about productivity gains. Xtra Effort would definitely suggest Crelate if you feel a need for improved value and function from your ATS technology AND vendor team. It is fantastic to truly valued as a customer by the vendor who is most critical to supporting our efforts. Contingency recruiting is challenging, it is nice to know that such an important partner cares and "has your back"

Renee Tarmoom

Easy up and running

Reviewed 2016-06-15
Review Source: Software Advice

User interface is simple to understand and user-friendly. You are able to drag and drop candidates into customizable stages on job orders, as well as quickly add notes and filter on activity. Features customizable activity types and icons. Support is available in-app, and tickets are addresses promptly by staff in the U.S. Ability to add custom tag categories and tags for skills, candidate preferences, etc. 5 customizable candidate information fields. Search is robust, and you can filter search on documents (and each customizable document type), activities, tags, etc. Job postings can be pushed to company's website as well as free industry boards. There is a companion app to retrieve/add information from mobile device. Basically for the money this is the best solution for our small business.

Shannon Anderson

Clean, simple, powerful, great for external exec search

Reviewed 2015-10-05

What do you like best? beautiful design, clean, simple CRM interface. lots of customization available for the admin (like enabling custom workflow stages and names of stages that we define we can change ourselves). amazing Crelate team: dev team & customer service team are super responsive to questions, requests for help and product features, and training on demand. the product has so far managed not to get too 'heavy' like most recruiting tools eventually tend to to when trying to be all things to all people. Crelate works best in my opinion for boutique external firm (vendors) who need to be able to easily customize things, and not for internal (corporate). What do you dislike? the product is still young so it's obviously a work in progress. this is not a criticism; we signed up post-beta knowing there would be iteration but well worth the trade off because we have influence as the product matures. we love having this opportunity. search tools and results, (ranking, relevance) need to be better and this is also a work in progress. all of the things that could be better are things the team is aware of and are addressing with each new release. weekly office hour for all users with a customer service rep would be awesome (via joinme or zoom or whatever tool). the current solution is a candidate relationship management solution, but there is not yet a great client relationship management feature or a workflow that supports business development / prospecting/ sales process but i would love that some day. Recommendations to others considering the product if you are a recruiting firm looking for a solution, i highly recommend crelate. we love this solution! What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized? we are executive recruiters. so we solve one-of-a-kind talent searches for our clients. every search we do is custom designed within Crelate : our Crelate enables us identify people that we already know of (through search, or through affiliation with another project, etc) , and helps us easily import data on new candidates into one new project . We can see what conversations we've had with candidates in the past and outcomes of those. we can move candidates through the workflow and activities of a search project logically, using our unique labels & language.

Lissa Watterson

Reviewed 2018-10-30

Prior to getting Crelate we had only HR software which didn't function well as an applicant tracking system. Crelate has helped so much. We now can make sure people don't slip through the cracks. It keeps us organized and multiple people can see what's going on with our candidates and where they are in the hiring process. Customer service has been helpful and responsive.I like the ability to quickly look at the home page and see notes left about applicants by my colleagues and myself. I like the ability to create tasks for myself and others. We have just started using the mass emailing and will try out texting too. This is very useful. The system helps me stay organized with candidates for multiple jobs at all times.

Yes! Crelate!

Reviewed 2018-07-19

Accessible platform, easy to search database, easily customization, time saving features, integrated with job boards and other browser embedded tools help us save time when recruiting for our clients. A web based solution that is affordable allows my team to access the same information from multiple locations. This in itself makes it a much better solution for a small business like ours to be competitive in the marketplace. Additional features make everyday recruiting much more efficient. Am sooo glad I found this product!

Ralph Boccella

A Happy Crelate User!

Reviewed 2016-12-08

Crelate has been my CRM for over a year now and I couldn't be happier. I looked at many packages before I chose Crelate and found it to be packed with features at a great value. I particularly like how I can manage and track all of my projects on one page, with a snapshot of the progress of every candidate. I also am excited about the periodic updates to the software. They listen to their users and offer upgrades for free. I've already recommended it to one colleague and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others. It's an outstanding project management tool. I can track all my open projects on one page, and track every candidate through the recruiting process. Crelate is an incredible value, given that free updates are released periodically and I always feel I have current features.

Kevin Swanquist

User friendly and has lots of great features

Reviewed 2018-09-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Crelate is a relatively new company and I expect the product will continue to improve. I like that I was able to do a free trial to get a true feel for how it works before buying. So far I am mostly satisfied. Dashboard is very simple and customizable. It sends your jobs out to the free job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter and allows you to direct candidates all to one place. The job portal is very clean looking and allows you to tag jobs with different categories. It can also be embedded into your existing website. Pricing is reasonable compared to other ATS products. Importing candidates from LinkedIn is a very useful feature too. Email tracking is another feature I like - I'm able to see all of my conversations with candidates right from the dashboard.

Tracy Peters

All ATS' are not created equally

Reviewed 2016-10-03
Review Source: Software Advice

It's true, all ATS' are not created equally, however, most give you the same or very similar features and functionality. That's why pricing, product support, and the relationship developed between yourself as the customer, and all of those in the sellers company that you become involved with is critical to making a buying decision! Everyone that I've had the pleasure of dealing with at Crelate has been very friendly and very helpful!! Crelate is a great product with many cool updates still to come - very exciting!! It is very user friendly and HIGHLY customize-able (is that word?!)!! Very easy to learn and become comfortable with - and I've worked with probably 10 ATS' throughout my years of recruiting. In fact, the few times I've had questions about how to do something, it was simply "me" overthinking it and making it harder than it was! Their tech support was very quick to guide me to the right solution, and in a very friendly manner. Easy to learn / Easy to make customization changes / Easy to import resumes / Easy to load jobs and post to your webpage directly from Crelate / Mobile access /

Richard Moss

Very good but..................

Reviewed 2017-07-25

Clean, intuitive interface and workflow. Drag and drop functionality. Easy integration with external websites. Customer support is excellent.

Brian McMahon

Crelate-My ATS Partner

Reviewed 2015-07-30
Review Source: Software Advice

Ease of use, and the intuitive aspects that allow you to navigate, even if you are not sure of the next step. If we hit a roadblock and need assistance, a quick note to the Support desk results in a timely, personal reply---and a solution. Most other ATS resources are more expensive, and they require a long term commitment. Crelate is very well priced, and for a small firm like ours, allows us to make monthly payments, and if necessary, flex up or down the number of users, as often as necessary.

Brian Cavataio

My experience has been up and down with the software.

Reviewed 2018-04-25

Keeping a database of candidates, tracking flow of each candidate through the hiring process, tracking notes of conversations.- Easy to use and maneuver around - Parsing candidates resumes over from their resume formats almost perfectly into the ATS - Using the software on my mobile phone while I'm out is very easy to pull up quick notes and add attachments - Cost of the ATS compared to others and still getting a quality product - Customer Support getting back to you in less than 24 hours

Suzanne Morrisette

Review on Crelate Talent

Reviewed 2018-07-19

Fantastic service and product.Modern interfaces. Search capabilities that will even search my notes for names, companies, etc.

Johnna Major

Very intuitive and easy to use software!

Reviewed 2014-12-30
Review Source: Software Advice

All of my experiences working with the team at Crelate have been so friendly and positive. It's like having my own personal team of developers helping me answer questions and figure out some of the shortcuts in the product. The product is straightforward and easy to use, and it's easy to tweak it and customize some of the workflows and features. I also love how easy it is to look up a contact/candidate using LinkedIn or Google.

Whitney Brooks

Crelate has changed my daily business!

Reviewed 2015-11-04

Crelate has provided much needed simplicity and functionality for my recruiting workflow. My assistant is working 10+ hours per week LESS doing data entry and similar tasks with Crelate than with our previous ATS, which gives me 10+ hours of her time for more productive tasks. I love the flexibility and ease of use for the workflow stages, and I appreciate that all the information I need is on one screen - no waiting for other views to open. If I could give customer support a higher rating than 5 start...I definitely would do so!Intuitive workflow, data entry/updates are easy in the profile screen, very limited clicks needed to get to all the info you need, easily customizable to my existing workflow. Customer service is fantastic!! Very responsive to customer suggestions. Simple database that gives me what I need without all the burden of an unnecessarily complicated system like Bullhorn. IPad app is fantastic for when I'm on the go!

Anonymous

Met my needs as a small, independent search exec.

Reviewed 2017-12-24

It carried me through several years as a independent practitioner prior to joining my current firm. Dramatically reduced the manual labor required to track candidates and generate reports.Easy to use, strong customer support, team was very responsive to my needs in setting up the system and helping me customize specific reports as required by clients.

Liz Agne

Crelate

Reviewed 2016-12-14

We use Crelate as our Applicant Tracking system. Our first experience with an ATS was with Sendouts and it was a great system until it was bought by Bullhorn and was no longer being supported. We did switch to another system in between Sendouts and Crelate and that was a disaster, like throwing candidates into a big black hole, never to see them surface again. Anyway, I digress, Crelate has been phenomenal for our small staffing business. It is robust, intuitive and does more than we could have hoped for. We are approaching our first year anniversary with Crelate and we could not be happier with the system; we should have switched long ago.Intuitive, robust, makes sense, works like a recruiter works. The support is super responsive, timely and concerned about making everything work just right.

Carrah Roy

Great product with excellent service

Reviewed 2016-09-07
Review Source: Software Advice

The product is great - useful and a great value. It is highly customizable given its relative affordability, with so many built-in tools. As important to me, the customer service is quick and helpful. The built in support is usually sufficient to answer basic questions, but the personal support is responsive when you need it. I haven't taken advantage of as much of the onboarding support and training as I should have, but what I have used has been helpful.

Vanessa Keenan

Overall I have had a great experience with Crelate but a few items can still be improved upon.

Reviewed 2017-12-12

This has made tracking our progress easier but we are still trying to build it out due to there being SO many functions.Ease of use on most functions. There are ways to mainstream the process or automate items so that makes my life easier.

Anonymous

overall good interface but missing some features specific to our industry

Reviewed 2018-04-19

helps me do my job! The simplicity of the platform and ease of use. I find it specifically helpful in tracking candidates and workflow.

Katie Bourke

My Crelate Experience

Reviewed 2017-05-04

Crelate has been a great way to organize our recruiting process. It is easy to see which step each candidate is in. Our recruiting process has several steps and before Crelate it was very hard to keep up with candidates. Now I can quickly see how many people I have interviewing or phone screening for each position with a quick glance.

Abby Montrose

Crelate for the win!

Reviewed 2018-10-11

Overall Crelate is THE BEST ats system I have ever used (and we have tried about 6). Try Crelate - you will not be dissappointed. What I like most about Crelate: - They are constantly putting out new updates and features to make your experience the best it can be. - They listen to customer insights and requests and try to update the system to accommodate. - Amazing interface.

Abby Montrose

Only Getting Better!

Reviewed 2018-01-19

Crelate helped us to streamline our process. It tracks seamlessly with my outlook making sure that I am never without the information I need about a candidate. - I love that Crelate is constantly updating their software. - They take customers feedback into account when deciding how to fix/make something easier. - Customer Service is helpful and quick to respond. - More reasonably priced than some competitors that offer a similar product.