ELMO Software Logo

ELMO Software

Cloud HR, learning and talent software

ELMO Software Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.68/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I think the system albeit in its infancy allows great connections across the organisation. It also allows our staff to take advantage of great discounts.

DC

Darren C.

Ease of use - clarity of information. Good reminder of what is required in serving the public and interacting with staff.

BS

Barrie S.

Great overall quality of platform for money spent with good customer service and support throughout.

FH

Frank H.

There are many many many many really poor user experience pieces wasting considerable user time and the answer when saying that is poor is "Unfortunately, this is the expected behaviour of the system.

JH

James H.

The course building application is woefully restricting and dated. We don't use it anymore, and create eLearning modules in a different program to upload into ELMO.

Adam J.

The program doesnt have the items in alphabetical order making it sometimes difficult to find something in a hurry.

RG

ADP Workforce Now

Cognology-logocaret

Cognology

Compare both
How would you rate ELMO Software?

KK

Kseniya K.

P&C Director

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

ELMO HRIS: Review Snap-shot

Transcript

Kseniya: Hi, my name is Kseniya. I work in HR capacity. For the Elmo Software, I will give four score...

simplistic HR system

Transcript

Tyrone C.: Hello, my name is Tyrone. I am an ILS analyst. I write ELMO number five for more reviews,...

ELMO Review

Elmo was supposed to provide us a seamless HRIS solution and could not be further from the truth. Many months down the track and we are still battling with the system. If it was not for the 3 year investment I have no doubt that I would have pulled the pin by now. Do not use this as your payroll solution, otherwise you will end up with headache after headache.

Pros

What was presented in the demo was so different to what was delivered. This included the customer service...

Cons

It was clunky. So many issues with it that they did not even know what to do half the time. Everything was always sent to the Dev team to look at.

How to use it

I like it

Pros

It is easy to use and updates are coming in a easy manner. Time saving.

Cons

I don't have any at the moment. It is user friendly for me.

Hi Arunodi. Thanks so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you have had a positive experience with ELMO. Best wishes, ELMO

Amazing software will highly recommend

AMAZING!

Pros

very easy to understand and easy to understand for the end user

Cons

None I haven't encountered any negative issues with the software

Thanks so much for your review, Andreas! We really appreciate the time you've taken to provide feedback. Kind regards, ELMO Team

Easy to use, Positive experience.

Pros

Easy to follow, well laid out format. I never grumble about a new module to do as it is a work requirement. This software is refreshingly pleasant to use.

Cons

Auto generated emails claiming that courses that are actually not yet due, are in need of urgent attention.

Thanks so much your review, Ashley! It is great to hear about your positive experience using ELMO. We have also passed your feedback on to our Product Development team. Thanks again, ELMO Team

We are still in the implementation stage, but we took on ELMO because of its ease of use.

Less use of paper, better administration control, responsibility being placed back on employees and manager. Despite our weird requirements, ELMO has been able to assist us in meeting these within the system. With future developments of the system I can see that this will be our go to HRIS.

Pros

Ease of use, looks inviting, has the major elements that are important in a business - performance management, learning and development, succession planning and onboarding.

Best ever!

It has been a great provider for all its services. People like it.

Pros

I like the system with very easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes it is buffering and there is a little glitch.

Hi Roland. Thanks so much for your fantastic review. We are happy to hear that you are having a positive experience using ELMO and that people at your company like it. We will pass on the feedback about buffering to our Product Development team. Best wishes, ELMO Software.

Learning Management System

Being mostly under time pressure, I am happy to use a tool with easy access.

Pros

I am in a leading position so for me is very important to have access to programs in less time. This is very easy to access and use.

Cons

No clue. I am not an IT person with access to similar products, so I can provide a very documented/based oppinion.

Thanks so much your review, Cristian! It is great to hear about your positive experience. Best wishes, ELMO Team

Varies a bit but most packages are very useful

Overall the Training Material is good. The latest package "indigenous Awareness" is excellent.

Pros

The software is usually easy to navigate

Cons

Occasionally a training package is dated and/or less relevant

Thanks so much for your review, Russell. We are glad that you are enjoying ELMO. If you ever need any more help, your system administrator can reach out to your Account Manager to work out training solutions specific to your business needs. Kind regards, ELMO Team

User-friendly and easy to use!

Pros

ELMO has the ability to make training and learning in a very user-friendly manner. It is easy to set-up and maintain taring modules and paths.

Cons

ELMOS is doing a great job. Cannot think of any cons.

Hi Piyush. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to hear your feedback about ELMO's Learning and Development solutions. Best wishes, ELMO

ELMO Software Importance

Good. I can follow up my KPIs with my manager and helped me to learn about the company culture and about the ethics.

Pros

I can follow up my PDR and KPIs with my manager

Cons

Everything is good. As I am just a user, i feel like it is user friendly.

Thanks so much for the review, Mannage! We hope you continue to enjoy ELMO's Performance Management solution. Best wishes, ELMO Software.

Excellent for keeping track of KPI's

awesome!

Pros

ELMO software is great for mid year & yearly catch ups with management to review tracking against KPI's

Cons

Nothing, its easy to navigate / update & its easy to log in to keep track of my KPI's

Hi Owen. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to hear that you have had a positive experience using ELMO's Performance Management solution. Best wishes, ELMO Software.

i like elmo

i m satisfied

Pros

easy access to all at one place and one click

Cons

all good i am not concerned for anything

Thanks for the wonderful review, Shweta. Kind regards, ELMO Team

STAY AWAY!

Pros

Looks pretty nice colours sales people will tell you anything you want to hear

Cons

The sales team promises you everything, but doesn’t know how the system works. The payroll package is only part built and only partly functioning. Stay away!

Thanks for this easy to use software

Great

Pros

User friendly / well organized and clear classification

Cons

Training sessions are needed to understand its important aspects

Hi Hesham. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Your administrator may be able to help you set up training. Otherwise, please don't hesitate to reach out to us for assistance. Best wishes, ELMO Team

My assesment

my experience has been average overall.

Pros

the thoroughness and usefulness of the information given immediately being very useful in my work area.

Cons

It too often diverts you back to the start

Hi Phillip. Thanks for your review and for your feedback. We've passed this on to our Product Development team. Best wishes, ELMO Team

ELMO review

Implementation has been poor experience, but once live employees respond well.

Pros

Simplicity and ease of use. Positive feedback from employees

Cons

We are early on in usage, so far the implementation and project management has been disjointed and poor. Not enough promotion of workflow and details around resourcing to go live.

Hi Claude. Thanks so much for your review. Feedback like yours is crucial to the evolution of our solution. Your Account Manager has been in contact with you to discuss your areas of concern so that we can work together to improve your experience with ELMO. Thank you for your feedback, ELMO

ELMO for the win!

Pros

The product is very easy to use. The user interface is very good, easy to navigate and simple to follow.

Cons

Nothing in particular, overall serves the purpose I use it for.

Thanks so much for the review, Zaki! We hope you continue to enjoy ELMO's cloud-based solutions. Best wishes, ELMO Software.

Review of ELMO

Overall experience was above average, the software is simple and easy for employees to grasp it quickly.

Pros

UI was very simple and not cluttered which made it easy to follow.

Cons

I think the pages for tracking your previously completed courses, upcoming courses etc, could be better designed for convenience.

Thanks so much for your review, Seema. We really appreciate the time you've taken to provide feedback. This will be passed onto our Product Development team. Kind regards, ELMO Team

Very good, satisfied

Easy to use. All the features worked correctly and with ease.

Pros

Was easy and simple to use. Information was relevant.

Cons

There was no audio function to read out texts.

Hi Paul, Thanks so much for your review and for your feedback. We've passed this on to our Product Development team. Best wishes, ELMO

So easy to use

Reduces admin costs since we spend less on paper.

Pros

Performance and Learning modules are made in a very simplified way making them so easy to understand and use

Cons

having in mind the importance of a remuneration module, it would be a very appropriate to aquire one

classroom based learning approach

Great software.

Pros

Updated and well-designed approach. Just like reading the summary of the book.

Cons

For me, only the color. It is not lively.

Hi Fernando. Thanks so much for your review and for your feedback. We've passed this on to our Product Development team. Best wishes, ELMO Team

No hassle at all

Pros

Easy to navigate, no hassle at all. Accessible from any browser.

Cons

The username of the login needs to be three characters long or more.

Hi Ricky. We really appreciate the time you've taken to write a review and thank you for your feedback. Best wishes, ELMO Software.

Fab ELMO

I would recommend this software especially when managing a team of 20+ as it definitely adjusts schedule and performance metrics on par. A great software for busy schedules, setup reminders and projects are on daily notices via linked email.

Pros

Simply how easily accessible each link is given on the navigation tabs. There is no need to search link one by one.

Cons

The least is reminders of due projects can be annoying most times.

Holiday Pay Calculation disaster

Long response times. Not worth the investment.

Pros

The HR module implementation was great. Very professional as the product delivered what was promised.

Cons

The payroll module does not deliver what they set out in the sales proposal, we had major issues with holiday pay calculation errors in NZ. We had to wait for 6 months for them to write a NZ payroll and when it was released it could only deliver part of the features. The main feature that was missing was that it could not integrate with their own HR module which meant that my team would have to double capture any leave requests.

Vodafone Fiji HRIM System

great tool for business

Pros

Ease of use and many great features Can be access from anywhere, just need internet and does not rely on VPN access.

Cons

It does not have an app, so have to use web page while accessing from mobile devises

Hi Ashnil. We really appreciate the time you've taken to provide a review. We have passed your feedback on to our Product Development team. We hope your organisation enjoys the benefits of ELMO's cloud-based solutions. Best wishes, ELMO