Performio Reviews

4.3

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.72/10

Reviews by rating

The experience using Performio has been great and it is my goto platform to track my commissions on the revenue generated for my organisation. Thanks for building Performio for customers like us.
I love that I do not have to email or chase people up on the clarity of commissions. I can review my partners commission and growth.
Perfomio helps keep track of the commission earned. Super important in sales as you are in control of your money.
You can't sort the line items out which can be frustrating.
A little confusing for new starters to understand the lingo.
It is sometimes hard to navigate from month to month when looking at my quotas.

Toni Y.

Account Executive

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Performio feedback

Transcript

Toni Y.: Hi, I'm Toni. I am an enterprise account executive. My rating of Performio will be a five. And...

CM

Courtney M.

Performio Review for Hudl

I think that performio is a great product that makes is easy for sales reps to view the commission and pay stubs they should receive, as well as keep them on track with their goals month over month

Pros

Easy to use, ability to see my information from past months, multiple charts to check, and ease of use with salesforce

Cons

the time that is takes for my sales to show up in performio

PS

Peter S.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Helpful Tool for Commissions

Good software service that may need a few more employees to streamline trainings and implementations

Pros

The best part of this software is the ability to set it with almost any calculation process and in a multitude of ways visually for end users.

Cons

Integration with our existing business was difficult. We were met with a whole lot of 'no' when we knew the answer was yes (as we've eventually added all of our wants over the course of a few months). The implementation felt like pulling teeth with the Performio team and there was a general lack of explanation and direction.

CK

Caitlin K.

Hudl - Sales Management review of Performio

Pros

Visibility for my team, letting them check out their own sales and making sure it lines up with the commission being paid.

Cons

It is clunky at times to visualize my sales in our platform. Also, I wish I could see my team laid out in front of me rather than clicking through each individual contributors' page.

SC

Sean C.

Performio Review

Pros

I love the ability to monitor my reps closed won opportunities and have clarity around any disputes that arise. The mobile app functionality is also great for me to check up on reps close to hitting monthly/annual goals while not on my computer.

Cons

We have some unique billing practices that require manual with some of our contracts however over the past year things have dramatically improved. It would also be nice to have a better sync between Salesforce and performio.

SF

Spiro F.

Hospitality, 10,001+ employees

User friendly ?

Middle of the road not happy but not disappointed I would expect more out of this service.

Pros

It is easy to navigate through Performio

Cons

It is not always accurate from month to month could be better!

st

steven t.

Medical Devices, 51-200 employees

Territory Manager

i review sales trends, cusomter ordering patterns, and this helps with tracking my comp

Pros

Great way to validate information and sales trends.

Cons

there appears to be limitations on reviewing past data points that may be a set up from my company not your software

SB

Saurab B.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

Performio User Experience Review

My overall experience with Performio has been a positive one. The software is easy to use and communicates information very effectively. It has allowed our team to easily analyse our strengths and shortcomings through the visual representations of our targets and actual performance.

Pros

The software is highly intuitive. All users would be capable of navigating through the program with relative ease.

Cons

At times the landing page can be cluttered with information (e.g. updates) in a disorganised matters. Moreover, the Target/Actual information is not always updated instantaneously alongside our sales tracker information.

JJ

Jeff J.

Medical Devices, 1,001-5,000 employees

Commission program management - Users View

Its been much better than previous systems. I like that the user interface is friendly and simple to use/understand. I can quickly find what I need. I have never had any issues with the software - outside of the data that our company loads.

Pros

Their are a number of really great features that I use on a regular basis. I love the ability to download all of my commissions by line item so that I can review the accuracy of the data that has been loaded. The dashboard is really great as well for all of our quota buckets - shows us at a quick glance where we stand.

Cons

In some ways, I would prefer fewer options/screens. Also for our usage, the data is too much (we have over 100K records) which is impossible to go through.

SM

Stephanie M.

Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 employees

Performio Review

Performio instantly displays employee earned commissions.

Pros

It lists features clearly and information is visually pleasing

Cons

It can be a learning curve for a new learner.

TM

Tony M.

Sports, 501-1,000 employees

Performio

Pros

I think that it is a great tool to track commissions and opportunities when integrated with salesforce properly. I feel like there a often times where it does not integrate accurately though.

Cons

Could increase accuracy regarding commission tracking if integrated with salesforce perfectly

JB

John B.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 501-1,000 employees

It's decent

Pros

It provides the detailed dollar amount for the end commission.

Cons

This does not provide a commission calculator.

MC

Matthew C.

Computer & Network Security, 51-200 employees

Great Product

Pros

Performio has been phenomenal at not only helping me track my earnings but allowing me to model potential scenarios and understand how to achieve my targets. It is super easy to use and has been a major addition.

Cons

I'm not sure if this is a possible function, but I'd love to decouple it from our SFDC instance - it'd be great as a standalone app or website.

SY

Sabrina Y.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy access with user friendly design

Overall I have no complaints it does what it requires. Outlook very plain and simply but I don’t mind it.

Pros

Once logged in I can see all items listed in plain sight. Very user friendly and take you to where you need very quickly. I like the chart comes up on previous performance months which gave you a visual overview

Cons

Some of the items descriptions are very general so takes a few click to find out what’s content and how related to me

CM

Cullen M.

Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 employees

I think performio is a great tool for anyone in sales to track their commission.

Overall experience is certainly positive. I really enjoy it.

Pros

I really enjoy how easy it is to use and the multi function aspect of it. I can see how much money I am making and see exactly where it is coming from.

Cons

I think it is sometimes annoying when it only updates 2 times daily.

CP

Chelsey P.

Consumer Goods, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Step in a good direction for the org's sales tracking, but lacks usability and an updated look

We haven't been using it long, and I personally only use it once a month to check that the last month's sales are accounted for correctly. Performio is much better than the jankey system we had before but leaves a lot to be desired the more I dig into it.

Pros

Prior to using Performio we were using an Excel sheet for the whole sales org to check that their sales were recorded correctly so we're paid appropriately - so something automated and already filtered to my sales a dream! I like that I can send a quick note to make the update if an item is attributed to the wrong person. For that we used to use a Gsheet where everyone listed their changes and then the poor sales enablement team went through line by line to make updates.

Cons

The look and usability of the software reminds me of Salesforce Classic, that's what I like least. It has a lot of tables like a legacy website, not something that was designed in the past several years. The user flow isn't intuitive. I had to check my gross profit for March this week, and I wasn't able to find a view that only showed me March - I was seeing all of Q1 at a time, but I could at least sort descending to group March. The navigation on the left doesn't seem to describe/offer what I'm looking for. I would love to see more charts or visual representations of my current sales to my quota. Maybe we have that? I haven't been able to find it.

OW

Omar W.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Overview

Other than the con the application works just fine.

Pros

I can get access to all of my reps commission and progress

Cons

It doesn't give me info for hours per activation.

MA

Michael A.

Performio Review

Peerformio fits the needs of my job and makes it easier for me to spend time on other things without worrying about issues with Performio.

Pros

I love seeing my new and renewal revenue all in one place. The commission statements are easy to read and show me exactly what I need to know.

Cons

At first, we had a lot of trouble with missed opportunities and not getting paid for them. In the last 6-12 months this has drastically improved.

WM

Warren M.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

2022 Review

Pros

ability to look at the performance and status regarding my quota

Cons

At times hard to navigate to what I want to find. Not always clear as to how I can track the information. Time consuming to go through all the details of the commissions.

BD

Ben D.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Commission review made easy

I like how it solved the issues I had in the past of actually seeing in a visualized format what my commissions were and how they came to said conclusion. I had to do the math myself to make sure everything added up, but now I can visually verify that my commissions are accurate and that everything that should be there is.

Pros

I like how easy it is to review and track your sold deals and the commissions tied to it so that way each month I can make sure my commissions are accurate and up to date.

Cons

I do not think I have used it long enough to truly share a con or negative. So far I think it is easy and straightforward.

JW

Jeff W.

Medical Devices, 5,001-10,000 employees

Performio

Very good. Especially comparing to xactly

Pros

I like the easy to use dash board. Great interface too.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to customize to have one dashboard with what I want to see

RG

Robert G.

Broadcast Media, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Performio Review

When Performio was first introduced roughly three years ago, it was not nearly at the performance level that it is today. Bugs have been fixed, reliability has improved and this has become a solid tool for our monthly commission payment facilitator.

Pros

Automates our monthly commission payment process; we were mostly manual previously. Easy to use/navigate interface. Likely don't us it to full capacity at this point

Cons

Unsure of reporting capabilities; would like to be able to ascertain an employees earning history, but it appears this can only be done by adding up each month separately.

SC

Spencer C.

Restaurants, 5,001-10,000 employees

Spencer's Review

Awesome

Pros

How fast it updates. Love not worrying about everything synchronizing with sales force.

Cons

Nothing. It is perfect the way that it is.

BC

Brad C.

Broadcast Media, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Making it easier to view and navigate would be a good start.

I'm just trying to make sure my paycheck is correct. I always wonder if it captured every item I should have been paid on. Basing things on when they invoice makes it all the more difficult to track.

Pros

Not that much, actually. I'll add extra words to get this to 40 characters. Geez.

Cons

Too many slider bars vertically and horizontally to get to your information, especially multiple vertical slider bars on the My Commissions page. It would be fine if I had an 84" monitor. Most people need to access it on a 15" screen. On the My Sales page, why limit it to 15 items per page? Just list all of them so it's easier to get to you everything. There are many times when it's not operating properly and we have to wait for it to be fixed.

DH

Denise H.

Medical Devices, 501-1,000 employees

Pros

Product is very easy to use and gives me multiple insights into my and my teams performance.

Cons

Seems to meet all of my requirements as a sales manager

RT

Rachel T.

Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 employees

Good Product

Pros

Easy to use and to manage the payroll things

Cons

The updates of the early beginning of the month