TAM Reviews

TAM

TAM Simply Works!

4.66/5 (116 reviews)

Pros
  • Also, TAM has impressed me with their very responsive customer service and their willingness to listen to added system feature requests.Magnolia Y.Read the full review
  • The vendor has been extremely helpful and responsive when I've had questions. I evaluated several systems, and felt that TAM would best meet our needs at a reasonable price.Kathy H.Read the full review
  • The system seems very nimble and the TAM staff highly responsive and a pleasure to work with. We don't use all the features, but those we do are easy and intuitive.Michele F.Read the full review
Cons
  • I don't like the lack of integration with other systems and inability to rate candidates.Kate H.Read the full review
  • There are parts when sending the rejection letters that's a bit confusing. The tables become distorted and it doesn't give you a message if the template run before hitting Save.Kristina P.Read the full review
  • Once we upgrade our internet connection to a higher bandwidth, this problem will disappear. It's simply the nature of using online or cloud-based applications.Nicholas S.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Anonymous

Streamlined our processes

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-11-30

It streamlines the whole recruiting process for us.

Pros
Applicants and resume were managed using Outlook and personalized folders in the past. This app revolutionized our process. Intuitive and saves time.

Cons
Educating our branch managers to use the software required effort (as with any other process change); it helped that the software was intuitive.

Ryan Wiebe

Affordable

Reviewed 2019-08-11
Review Source: Software Advice

It's saved me a lot of time and helped me be more accountable on follow-up with applications, which is huge. Having everything in one place, being able to search through previous applicants and their application history and now allowing applicants to get lost in the process are huge benefits.

Pros
It was the most affordable full feature ATS I demo'd. It does the basic features very well. Quick responses from customer support. It's very nice being able to post to multiple job boards at once. It's nice being able to search applications/resume by keyword or by tags that I've assigned. Helps keep me accountable with reminders to follow-up with applicants, even if it's just to send a rejection email.

Cons
When I'm creating a new position and want to use the information from a previous post the history doesn't go back far enough sometimes, instead only showing the most recently closed positions. They say they check in with you regularly to make sure things are going ok but that hasn't been my experience. My original account manager checked in and was always available to answer questions but he has since left the company. I haven't heard from anyone there for quite awhile (don't let them tell you they are having trouble reaching me either, my email address and phone number haven't changed since I signed up for the service). Not a huge deal though, emailing customer support has always resolved my issues. There aren't a ton of outages but I have experienced more, albeit short term, outages than I'd like to. Sometimes the site is just inaccessible for 10-15 minutes. We've whitelisted the site and the rest of our internet services work fine so it's not likely an issue on our end. I usually discover this as I'm about to go into an interview and realize I can't access the applications or notes. I wish there were a better way for my placement agency to submit applications without having to create a user account for them (doubling my cost!). Again, minor complaint, but it would be a nice feature. I also wish they integrated with my personality assessment provider. They say they've never heard of my provider - so what? I've used them for 15+ years!

Carri Anderson

Great Implementation Team

Review Source: Software Advice

The salesperson I first talked to was very inexperienced but VERY pleasant and great with following up and getting my questions answered. I have loved working with my client rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I have struggled with frustration over the time it takes to get simple things fixed (still waiting) with the tech team.

Pros
I loved working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to implement the software. She was highly knowledgeable and is always willing to answer my questions. It is easy to get in touch with her when there are issues as well. I like that we are able to rate applicants and that the software is easy to use.

Cons
I have had trouble with the development/tech team implementing necessary changes. We have an ongoing issue with our application and I have asked four times for the issue to be fixed and it is still not fixed. I also think that while the development team does a good job getting the program to work correctly, they don't always focus on the end-user experience or do enough testing on mobile or different devices to see how it looks and what the UI is actually like for users. The application works, but it could be easier to use and I don't see The Applicant Manager as being interested in making things the best they can be. Instead, if I want these basic changes to make things the way I believe they should have been designed in the first place we are either put off and they don't complete those tasks, or we are told they may cost us extra. That just doesn't seem right to me.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Felipe Garces

GREAT PRODUCT, GREAT SERVICE AND USER FRIENDLY

Reviewed 2019-12-26
Review Source: Software Advice

My experience has been great! We went from paper applications to TAM. Management is very pleased with the system and excited that we have moved away from paper. The TAM team is fantastic!

Pros
The best part of TAM is the customer service. Customer Service is so important. Anytime I have a question or concern, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] response back quickly. It's easy to use and has all of the basic features that an ATS should have.

Cons
I have been using TAM for a few months and I haven't found anything that I do not like.

Alexandra Mota

Easy to Use and Supportive System

Review Source: Software Advice

Overall, TAM has been very easy to use and efficient. Hiring managers enjoy the system, and the customer support team is always accessible and quick to response to our requests. I would recommend to others! I would like to see more automatized process to help our recruitment team enhance the candidate experience. Job description formatting is limited.

Pros
Ease of use. We've launched this to our hiring managers and its been very effective. Customer support is always available, with quick turn around time.

Cons
Formatting can be an issue, specifically with Job Posting text boxes. There isnt a lot of flexibility. Would like to see blind resume screening process for increased equity and diversity practices.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Melissa Benda

The Best of TAM

Reviewed 2019-08-12
Review Source: Software Advice

I have worked with a few different Applicant Tracking systems and none have been this easy to use. From the ease of application to friendly and prompt customer service, this is by far my favorite system to use.

Pros
I appreciate the customization available to me if I need it. It is also rare these days to have a service provider take your input and suggestions and put it to fruition. Another one of my favorite pieces is the regular webinars. I like learning how other companies use this software as it's given us some great ideas.

Cons
Now that we've used this software for a few years, our requisition list is getting rather long. When I am looking for a certain position to copy from, it'd be great to have more search features to pull the one I want.

Donna Hart

Satisfied

Reviewed 2019-08-13
Review Source: Software Advice

The recruiting process is more consistent and streamlined. I also have access to what my co-worker is working on and vice versa. We are able to work as more of a team with the software.

Pros
Ease of use of the tool. It did not take long to be trained on the system, and we were able to pick up some things as we went along. Also there are often trainings available when things change on the site.

Cons
I can't really think of anything I like least about the software. It really does seem to help us with all of our current needs.

Shannon Price

I would recommend TAM

Review Source: Software Advice

Love the electronic Req feature.

Pros
This ATS system is very user friendly, and has almost everything we need.

Cons
That candidates cannot have a log on to check their status.

Chelsie Klingensmith

TAM is the BEST!

Review Source: Software Advice

TAM has been the perfect way to track candidates and add notes, etc. I love that I can pull up applicants and filter them in an excel spreadsheet.

Pros
TAM is so easy to use; it is incredibly user friendly and easy to figure out if you have never used a tracking system.

Cons
Honestly, nothing. Sometimes the "notes" section in the candidate window doesn't work, but that is the only complaint I have.

Sandra Van Unen

Pros and Cons for on line applications

Review Source: Software Advice

It has been a useful tool to glean the information I need to make an informed choice of applicants.

Pros
Connectivity to my email for new applicants.

Cons
Sometimes the applicants have difficulty navigating the resume and application. The resume will not download, therefore, I cannot view it.

Stephanie Tran

Great starter ATS

Reviewed 2018-08-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Great starter ATS system. We did not have anything in place before this system and it has helped streamline our process.

Pros
Great starter ATS system. Easy to use. visually appealing Quick set up Collects all info in 1 place.

Cons
Pay per user Missing a bunch functions. They could, in theory, be available but because we have a limited budget we only pay for 1 user they are not. Not the best customer service. Does not work on all browswers

Response from Caroline

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit a review! We've had a hard time reaching you for your regular support check-ins, so we're bummed, but not too surprised to see some misunderstandings here.

First, TAM is a full-featured ATS and every client (single users to multi-national organizations) has access to all of TAM's functions, regardless of the number of users. Can we meet up some time soon to review the features you're having trouble finding?

The fact that you've found our customer service lacking is particularly surprising to us - in fact, it's what many users love most about TAM! We reach out proactively at least yearly and strive to resolve all customer issues promptly and completely. I don't see any open tickets for you or other recent issues; is there a particular incident where we fell short in assisting you?

Finally, we're very proud that TAM works equally well in all major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, Internet Explorer), but we find that corporate network settings can sometimes hinder functionality in one browser or another. Have you talked to your IT team about whitelisting our domain?

We're very glad that you find TAM easy to use and that it has helped you streamline your hiring process, but we're committed to showing you that TAM is a full-featured, fully functional ATS with a beyond-stellar support team. Let's set up some follow-up meetings to show you what we mean!

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Russ Dotson

TAM is great! Very intuitive ATS with a smooth implementation.

Reviewed 2018-03-07
Review Source: Software Advice

My main objective was to find an ATS that was easy for my hiring managers and executives to use. I have had not one single complaint from any of my users about implementing this tool. To a user, they all love it. Having worked with some of the more complicated and expensive tools on the market, I was very pleased to see how TAM integrated with my hiring processes

Pros
The Forms feature that TAM uses is without a doubt the coolest features I have ever seen in an ATS. Managers and Executives normally roll their eyes when HR tells them that they have to learn a new tool in order to hire candidates. TAM solved this by putting the majority of Manager and Executive interaction in simple, interactive forms that are emailed to users. They don’t even have to log into the tool to complete approvals and reviews. Let me repeat that: Users do NOT have to log into the ATS to approve a requisition, approve a hire, or submit interview feedback. They get a simple email with check boxes or drop-down items (you get to pick which). This feature has completely avoided the normal issues with integrating a new system; my managers love it. Developing my approval flows (for both requisitions and candidates) was easy to develop. My support representative had great suggestions and walked me through setting them up. They were also ready and willing to help me create workflows and approval flows for special cases. Nobody at TAM tried to get me to put any round pegs in any square holes. TAM allows me to create event triggers that simplify most activity in the ATS. When I click the ‘thumbs up’ button, an email is automatically generated forwarding the candidate profile to the hiring manager for review. The email automatically includes the position title and the applicant name. And just as importantly, the email comes from me, vice a ‘no-reply’ email address. Any ‘event’ in TAM can be tied to a trigger to send an email. These features can be created and maintained by MY team; I don’t have to contact TAM support to change a workflow step. Service and Support. I can’t say enough about the service that Caroline provided to us both during and after our implementation. TAM gave me a comprehensive checklist of information that they needed prior to all of our meetings. They also gave me access to explore the system on my own and discover some features. I very much appreciated the fact that they were flexible and let the training sessions develop organically. I receive exactly the same level of attention from Caroline now (a month after go-live) that I received before we paid for our bill, if not more attention. The support team has also very patient with me doing the bull-in-a-china-shop thing with the ATS and cleaned up all the messes that I made during training and implementation. Technical support: When one of my users made a suggestion that next workflow steps be revealed when a user hovered over a thumb-up icon, Caroline and tech team thought it was a great suggestion and implemented it within 24 hours. They've been fast and transparent with all of my requests. My 2nd favorite thing about TAM was the price. Compared to some of the other tools I have worked with in the past, TAM is a bargain. It’s definitely not the tool for a staffing agency to use but from a Corporate Recruiting point of view, it’s amazing.

Cons
I wish that I could click on the Positions from my dashboard and link to the job instead of having to go to the Positions Table to accomplish that.

Jessica Thomas

TAM is one of the cheapest month to month plans, while still being able to customize and automate the hiring process.

Reviewed 2017-07-31
Review Source: Software Advice

All in all, TAM is a good application tracking system. It's a lot better than hiring by email, and using excel files. They do have quite a bit of con, BUT it is one of the most advanced application tracking systems for a user. If you're mostly interested in keeping all of your applicants in one place, and easily posting jobs, TAM is a great option

Pros
-I like the Staff, has been amazing, she has helped me understand quite a bit about the software, and shes even offered several great suggestions, to make my workflow easier. I like that each user is assigned one designated go-to person. -I like the filtering features. You can view all candidates, and simply type what you want to see in each column. Other systems weren't as easy to filter out unwanted information. -I like the fact they have the desktop tab. Being able to see a graph of all your candidates, and where they stand is very helpful. -I like that it is very easy to copy jobs. No more retyping, or copying and pasting several jobs. You can create a new position and use an old job to edit. -If you have jobs that you are consistently looking for candidates for, the re-post feature is extremely helpful. TAM offers on every position an option to re-post the add every X amount of days (min, 30 days) So you don't have to remember to re-post every month! -I like that you can pick and chose the positions you would like to receive email notifications for. -I like that you can export any data that you have in the candidate table (the reporting maybe limited for certain needs, but any data you use by searching applicants or filtering applicants, you can easily export into excel. Therefore making tons more reports) -I like the fact they are integrated with several other software so you can gather more information on the candidate all while staying linked to their profile (ex. background checks, Drug tests, reference checks, skill assessments) -I like that you can easily add a candidate, or upload a resume

Cons
-I don't like the implementation fee. I'm quite a self learner. Although I was showed a few things, and answered a few questions. I'm not sure if its price is worth that. I set up everything during my trial run. Support walked me through all of her phases of training, yet everything I had already completed. -I don't like that the color schemes on the graphs. Its all shades of blue, so when you have several workflow steps, its hard to decipher which step it is or what position it is. -I don't like how they have the feature to post a job to multi locations in the one job position, but some job boards will only pull the first location. So its not TAM's fault. It's a cool concept and descent feature, if only it worked. -During implementation they also said TAM is google calendar supported. BUT I have to share my google calendar to be public in order for it to sync. -The application is NOT completely customize able. They have pick and chose options. If you want to customize it and make changes, they have another fee. -For DOT information, drivers are required to enter 10 years of work history. but TAM only has a spot for 6 entries for work history (tech team is working on this)

Response from Caroline

Jessica, thank you so much for your thoughtful review. We particularly appreciate your feedback on our implementation fee. You are definitely a strong self-starter and did a ton of less-guided work, once we had your system set up, but our tech team’s extensive work in getting your system customized and ready for that work is the same regardless of user skill, and dictates part of our implementation fee.
More importantly, we are strongly committed to the idea that your subscription to TAM will be your only ongoing cost, so we structure our implementation fee to include not just system configuration, careers/jobs page creation, but also data import (if needed), software updates, 3-4 hours of initial training, regular support check-ins, and lifetime training for refreshers and new admins, as well as lifetime service and support to you and your users. Where others might have smaller or no implementation fees, they often charge extra fees for some or all of the above.
Again, we greatly appreciate the time and effort you took to provide your thorough feedback, so above all else, thank you for your feedback and for being a TAM client!
-Caroline

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Tia Walker

Best Applicant Tracking Software for Small Company

Reviewed 2017-07-19
Review Source: Software Advice

After researching multiple ATS systems and sitting through many demos I once again (this is my second time implementing TAM with a company) selected TAM for our recruiting and applicant tracking needs.

Pros
Customized emails Great support team Constant upgrades Ongoing training Direct push to job boards

Cons
This product is only for recruiting and applicant tracking. No onboarding, training tracking, or HRIS capabilities - which I did not need at this time.

Response from Caroline

Tia, thank you so much for taking the time to provide this excellent feedback! It’s one of our favorite things when we have users return to TAM when they’ve found a new job. It’s happening all the time now, and we love getting some of our favorite users back when they’ve left a job at a client company.
One thing I wanted to make sure to alert you to, is that we do indeed provide support for onboarding! We are integrated with an online signing platform that allows you to send documents and track signing progress from within TAM, and to receive completed copies back in your applicant’s profiles. It’s a finer point, but you could also use TAM to track training progress by adding those steps to your workflows.
As you correctly noted, we’re not an all-in-one solution, and we never intend to be. In those cases, inclusiveness tends to degrade the efficacy and/or utility of one or more pieces of a product. We believe it is better, we’re glad you agree, that it is better to work hard to be the best at one thing, and in doing so to earn the trust and loyalty of our clients.
Most of all, I want to thank you again for taking the time to provide this valuable feedback, and for being a TAM client (again)! Please give me a shout some time soon if you’d like to see a demo of our onboarding integration.
- Caroline

James Ly

TAM is a recruiting lifesaver!

Reviewed 2018-08-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I love TAM's ability to track emails to and from candidates/recruiters within their application profile. It allows for anyone who's part of the hiring team to see where they left off which is extremely helpful if someone was out sick. The automatic job postings to 5-6 job boards is incredible helpful as well. Our account managers were extremely helpful and always quick to respond. I'm also in love with the onboarding packet you can add.

Cons
The UX design of the email thread could be more appealing, the onboarding feature where candidates fill out forms has been glitchy/hard to work with from time to time. I wished it could automatically populate certain things.

Response from Caroline

James - thanks so much for your thorough review - we appreciate your feedback! I'd love to hear more about what differences you'd like to see in TAM's email system.

Your team has made great use of TAM's extra features, like onboarding. I know we've already made some improvements to those processes based on your feedback - are there other specific improvements you have in mind? The onboarding tool does have the ability to auto-populate a great number of fields prior to signing - which ones of these have been missing for you?

Let's try to connect soon to review all of the above!

Michele Fronczak

TAM Fan!

Reviewed 2018-08-10
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
We're a small company and TAM checked all the boxes for us at a very reasonable rate. It is easy to use, the knowledge base is very helpful, and when we need something more, the customer service is instantaneous! There is no waiting for help. TAM has made our lives so much easier, especially as an Affirmative Action company with the tracking requirements we have. We've appreciated that when we have a suggestion, it is taken seriously and often times we see the system upgraded with those suggestions included. The system seems very nimble and the TAM staff highly responsive and a pleasure to work with. We don't use all the features, but those we do are easy and intuitive.

Cons
No complaints whatsoever, but looking forward to being able to text/track conversations with candidates in the future!

Response from Caroline

Michele - Thank you so much for your enthusiastic and thorough review! We've very much enjoyed having you as a client, and we look forward to a long partnership ahead! Cheers!

Stephanie Byrn

Recruiting software that feels like it was built by recruiters

Reviewed 2017-03-14
Review Source: Software Advice

They have a free trial that gives a lot of great insight if you're considering the product. We didn't transfer over any of our previous ATS data so I can't speak to that part of the process. I love the event triggers that you can set up!

Pros
The software is very intuitive and user-friendly. You can customize almost everything to fit your company needs. The customer support team is quick to respond and very helpful. TAM has the ability to create a spreadsheet of data from almost any applicant page you're viewing. The set-up/implementation was fast and we were working with a committed representative through the whole process who still checks in on us to see how things are going. The contract is truly month-to-month so you don't have to worry about over committing and being stuck with a product that doesn't work for you. Overall, great value for the money we spend!

Cons
The reporting features on the actual reporting tab are limited, we often pull reports from applicant searches instead to look at the data we are most interested in. There were a couple of hiccups in the implementation that I thought would have been smoother considering the upfront work on both the Client and TAM's part. The color scheme for the workflow is a set gradient so that if you have a lot of steps in your workflow it's hard to discern between stages in the desktop tab graphic. Tracking can be a bit of a challenge when hiring multiple candidates for one role.

Cara Heilmann

Amazing team with full support

Reviewed 2017-12-06
Review Source: Software Advice

Great team and excited to see how this ATS morphs as our needs do.

Pros
Full service ATS Easy to configure Able to section out different companies - staffing agency need Looks great

Cons
Greater analytics once candidate hits the ATS Greater analytics of exactly where candidates came from (vs. self identified)

Response from Caroline

Hi Cara,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide this review! It’s been our pleasure helping get your system up-and-running, and we know the service will continue to impress you, as we take feedback like yours very seriously when determining what features will make it into our next release. (You can expect to see releases every few months, and they’re always chock-full of items requested by clients like you.)

For your question on applicant sources, we actually *just* released a new filter for source reporting, which will allow you to do exactly what you’ve asked for, here. We’d love to meet up with you some time soon to talk about what other analytics you’d like to see, so watch for an email form us to set that up.

Thank you again for your review! Happy Holidays!

Patrick Fernandes

Reviewed 2012-09-17
Review Source: Software Advice

Sure there are many options out there but if you are looking for one that flexible to your needs, then stop searching. I've found that when ever I've needed something from The Applicant Manager I was able to get it done. The entire program can be customized to how you want it and makes your processes almost effortless. The designers are quick to respond to any requests you may have and a delight to work with. The Setai is a luxury hotel located in Miami Beach and we quite often have the need to attract the best talent to fill our positions. We recently underwent a change in management and began putting new processes in place. One of the things we had to do was get our recruiting efforts organized immediately. We were using a rigid and non-flexible system in the past and were introduced to The Applicant Manager by one of our consultants. We were allowed a demonstration and took it for a test drive before quickly reaching a decision. Implementation was seamless and linked to our website and social media sites in no time to put us in business. Learning the new system could not have been any easier. After the implementation, tutorials were provided but it did not take long before were were comfortable using The Applicant Manager and well on our way to filling our vacant positions. Now quite honestly, I would rather use my time doing other things than screening and tracking my applicants. With The Applicant Manager, I am able to set my thresholds and ask the questions to get exactly what I am looking for. Getting status updates or inquiries on which stage of the recruiting process for an applicant is child's play and rejections are effortless. Best of all the applicants are presented with a highly professional image of your organization and love that you take the time to reach out to them, they don't realize how easy The Applicant Manager makes it. The Applicant Manager makes me look good at what I do!

Michele Fronczak

Easy to Implement, Efficient to Use, Effective!

Reviewed 2016-09-01
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
TAM was not just the best value for the price (it is truly an affordable solution that should not be overlooked) it was easy to implement and made our recruitment process much more efficient and entire HR Team more effective as a result. The TAM team has amazing customer service, with immediate response to questions. The organization is so nimble that they can modify on the go to meet customer concerns or requests. The periodic "TAM Talks" outlining improvements directly from that client feedback are very helpful and all new version roll-outs are totally seamless without any additional cost.

Cons
Nothing - the product is easy to use and the support is matchless. They've gone above and beyond for us as we converted from an entirely manual process and were flexible enough to allow us to maintain certain manual controls.

Glen Davis

TAM - Software delivers what it promised!

Reviewed 2017-09-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Would recommend this software for any company that needs a simple, easy to use software. Great for smaller to mid size employers.

Pros
* Overall Value * Great customer service (email and phone) * Ease of Use * Regular software updates * Not too complicated * Delivered the capabilities it promised

Cons
* Wished they had HRIS software too. Some off the workflows are not intuitive to set up (but that happens with all software).

Response from Caroline

Hi Glen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your thoughts on TAM. As a best-of-breed service, we won’t be developing our own HRIS, but we do have partnerships with a couple of excellent HRIS systems (Bamboo and Namely) that can integrate seamlessly with your TAM system.

If you haven’t already, we’ll be more than happy to get this set up for you. Thanks again, and Happy New year, Glenn!

Jasmine Guel

Easy to use for first time user

Reviewed 2017-12-06
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Great customer service, our product specialist Jerry Su is very good about responding to inquiries and processing requests.

Cons
the confines on user abilities such as a recruiter not being able to close a job and has to have the administrator close it.

Response from Caroline

Hi Jasmine,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback on your TAM experience. When we first saw your review, we reached out to your Admin to make sure you had the necessary permissions enabled to be able to open and close jobs. That had been disabled at their request when we set your system up. Our Admin users have very granular control over which user types have what permissions, and as you’ve now seen, it is very easy to change those up, as needed.

Thank you so much for being a client and for providing your review – Happy New Year from us to you!

Corinne Strasser

We love using TAM

Reviewed 2015-08-26
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
From the moment we first connected with the TAM team, I knew that this was the ATS for us! It has been easy to use, and has been a total lifesaver! We've been able to completely change the way we source applicants, and our rep's attention to detail and ability to anticipate our needs as a client were what initially struck us. She just gets it! We're a medium sized business that is growing, and this was the perfect solution for modernizing our systems. The entire TAM team's extreme customer service and quick response time are what we love about TAM. Applicants are easy to find, and information is right at my fingertips. No more misplaced resumes, or partial information! I've learned so much in working with this ATS.

Cons
Nothing I dislike- per se, though I would love to improve the reporting capabilities, and other smaller items that are specific to how we use TAM within my organization.

Quentin Incao

Great Applicant Tracking System!

Reviewed 2014-03-31
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The team behind The Applicant Manager is very flexible and adaptable to making changes to the program, which benefits their end user, the client, me. There is no need to send in a request and then wait a year for the next update, as they are continually making the program better with new and creative updates. I love the fact that all resumes from applicants who apply for a job or that candidates simply submit are automatically loaded into my system. TAM has saved me countless hours compared to our previous manual program when it comes to applicant tracking, job posting, and candidate searching. They are price-conscious with respect to the monthly fee, and as a boutique firm, we appreciate that.

Cons
Nothing really, though I wish you could delete candidates (not archive) out of the system for good so the database was not cluttered. That being said, as a Recruiter (one of the services we offer at our consulting company), I wish the system did certain things that would make recruiting easier (it's already very easy with this system). This program is best when used by your standard HR Manager/Recruiting Manager, which the system is designed for.

Morgan Baum

Easy

Reviewed 2018-08-01
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Our account manager is very accessible and always assists us when we have questions or want to implement a new process.

Cons
The ease of use could be a little easier. You have to click around a lot to get where you want to go.

Response from Caroline

We are so glad you thought enough of us to take the time to post a review - thank you! Thanks also for your feedback on our ease-of-use. As you know, we're very responsive to client feedback, so I'd love to hear more about the specific areas you're thinking of in TAM that might need some improvement. Would you be open to meeting up some time soon? Thank you again for your wonderful review!

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10