All categories

Digify Reviews

David F.

Getting help from a customer service rep is super easy with the chat feature. And I love the new changes the continue to make to make their site even better.

Brittany B.

In addition, the data rooms are a great solution to our needs for archiving past materials for our clients to access on their own in a secure and controlled manner.

Samuel R.

Pawel H.

The UI is a bit confusing at first, but you get used to it.

Ben S.

I miss a Mac Mail plug-in. Other than that, I can not say there is anything in particular I do not like.

Will K.

Mi experiencia con Digify

En general me perece que es el Software que andaba buscando para el giro de la empresa donde trabajo, relacionada con Auditorias y Due Diligence, entre otras actividades que se realizan en la Firma.

Pros

Una de las características que más me llamó la atención que era lo primero que buscaba en un Software es la Seguridad de la Información, me pareció el hecho que tenga una Certificación ISO 2701 relacionada con el Sistema de Gestión de la Seguridad de la Información. Al usarlo en conjunto con mis invitados, me han comentado que no les ha costado usarlo y se sienten seguros al hacerlo. El hecho que esté integrado con otros software en la nube es una ventaja más que me facilita para el manejo de la información, los controles internos de actividades de mis invitados es básico para poder dar seguimiento a las actividades que se hacen y las que no se hacen bien, esto me permite hacer las recomendaciones pertinentes. Este mes tenemos programada la renovación de contrato por otro año.

Cons

Si se pudiera contar con más flexibilidad en el tamaño de las letras para la lectura del Indice sería bueno. El manejo de los Log de transacciones por Data Room como Administrador de todos los que he creado me gustaría poder bajarlos todos de forma simultanea, para luego hacer mis análisis de las actividades realizadas en dada DR por parte de mis invitados.

Hey Armando! Thanks for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear that you and your recipients found our platform useful. With regard to your suggestions, you can try using your browser's zoom-in tool to increase the font sizes for the file index. You can also download a copy of your data room activity log and conduct your analysis from there. Find out how you can export your DR Activity Log here: https://help.digify.com/en/articles/1005560-digify-s-data-room-statistics-activity-log. Hope this helps! If you have any more suggestions, feel free to reach out to us at support@digify.com. - The Digify Team

Effectively its a paywall for my subscription newsletter and its easy to use

I offer a paid-subscription service in the Australian tertiary education sector. It's crucial to the success of my business model that the information I share isn't distributed beyond the people who pay for it. Digify allows me to specify who gets access to my newsletters, how long the content is visible to them, and it provides me with a number of other optional built-in safeguards that all but eliminate the option of my information being shared beyond my subscribers.

Pros

Digify is highly intuitive. It allows me to quickly and easily put restrictions on the documents I want to share so that only the people I send them to have access. The couple of times I've needed customer service assistance the staff have been terrific.

Cons

The app doesn't yet have all the usability that is on offer when people read documents shared via Digify in their browser. I would also appreciate the ability to set hyperlinks in my documents to open automatically in a new tab.

Thank you for your review, Claire! We will make sure to pass this feedback along to our team so they receive your feedback as well. -The Digify Team

happy but not delighted

Pros

Features like dynamic watermark, ease of use and track of timeline for the users are great.

Cons

1. Watermark should be more customizable like what we want to add, how big or small we want it to be. 2. Prevent screenshots - now there are software which can prevent it. I want it be more secure for the data I am sharing with my audience.

Works well

Pros

its simple and easy to set up for both the data and users

Cons

I find it hard to understand how to upgrade from one package to another and downgrade again

Outstanding Secure Data Sharing Platform

We wanted to feel comfortable sharing financials, manuals, and other work product with a more secure method than password protecting alone. We looked at various products and found Digify to be the best. The Digify team worked with us on various tweaks that we requested - they are outstanding in every way.

Pros

We use this as as our internal bulletin board, and post company to our teams knowing that the data won't be copied, downloaded, shared, or posted online. It is secure and great.

Cons

None, this is a great product and while it needed minor tweaks the Digify team did those for us in real time.

Hey Aaron! Thanks for leaving a review. We are delighted to hear that you're satisfied with Digify's security features and have peace of mind when it comes to sharing sensitive data. If you need any additional adjustments to improve your work flow, please reach out to us and we will assist you in any way we can. - The Digify Team

Incredibly agile solution, that was easy to configure.

The ease of setup, along with the helpful solution base provided by Digify makes it a fantastic product. The possibilities offered within the product environment structure are plentiful.

Pros

The Dashboard view provided the most important information in a concise, informative window. The data rooms were simple to setup. The data room/folder security allowed privacy for everyone involved, while keeping the environment easy to administer.

Cons

I have worked with similar competitive providers, who offer a more affordable price structure. Still, for what Digify does, it was more than worth the price for the timeframe we needed it for.

Competitive features and clear granular pricing.

Excellent. Shallow learning curve, easy ingestion of data, clean mostly uncomplicated UI.

Pros

Digify proved to be the most straightforward and intuitive solution for our staff to use an maintain. Very easy to administer and easy to manage users. Generous data limits and some features that punch well above their weight compared to some of the bigger players. Security and watermarking features also a plus.

Cons

Not much given our requirements. Could use more admin-level visibility of all data rooms created by other members of the same team.

Simple and cost-effective - our customers are satisfied

Sharing safely documents in virtual audits

Pros

The software is very easy to use for our customers and offers exactly the required scope of services for our use case.

Cons

The only thing I can think of would be a more detailed permission assignment at document level (see all documents and download a specific document).

Digify VDR review

We used Digify for financing and buy side due diligence and were very pleased with the VDR's capabilities

Pros

Security features are top notch UI is intuitive Multi user multi entity is simple and setting up new datarooms is very simple

Cons

Auto updating directory would be an excellent add on.

Digify User

Pros

Ease of use for external users - simplicity of accessing the site, permissioning is easy Easy to send one-off files securely vs having to create new data rooms every time

Cons

1. Ability to permission a lot of users within our organization - before giving any of our employees access, we need to allocate licenses to them and then , causing friction in the system. 2. The levels of administrator access are not intuitive - would be helpful to use more intuitive names to describe what each levels are able to do (view only, permission others, control content and permission others, etc)

Hi Chandler! Thanks for leaving us a review. We will surface your feedback and suggestions to our product team so we can make Digify better for you. Please let us know if you have any additional feedback or questions, we'll assist you in any way we can. - The Digify Team

Digify makes our business run smoother.

Please see my response above.

Pros

We house all our training resources for our E-Learning program on Digify.com. Our business depends on ensuring our students are not giving away our resources to others or the web. We use Digify to register our students to the materials, and Digify sends them verification codes to help keep our materials secure. We also can customize our watermark by having the participants email address as the watermark, so if any of our resources are leaked on the web, we know who did it. Getting help from a customer service rep is super easy with the chat feature. And I love the new changes the continue to make to make their site even better!

Cons

There have been a few features that I wish were available, but after talking to customer service I learned that it's impossible for them to do it. So, I can't hold that against them.

Hey Brittany, Thanks for leaving us a review and sharing about how Digify has helped you share and protect your educational documents. We really appreciate your understanding and patience as we continue to make improvements to our platform. If you have any additional suggestions, please feel free to reach out - you know where to find us! -The Digify Team

The most impactful software to increase document security

We use Digify to create an incredible step-up in the quality of document handling, achieving a high degree of information security for ourselves and for our portfolio companies at a very limited cost!

Pros

We love that we can provide our prospective and active portfolio company with secure data rooms and also that we easily can use Digify to send confidential presentations with preset timeouts. In venture capital, we need to supply a lot of confidential information to prospective limited partners and in fundraising, many prospects fall through. Digify creates a simple way to give and to revoke access to individual documents as needed.

Cons

We like most of it. The login process can be better designed, and it would be nice if it was easier to resend already sent documents.

Hi William! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled that you've improved the effectiveness of your fundraising efforts by using Digify. We will take your feedback to our product team to help us improve our platform. -The Digify Team

Intuitive and user friendly software

We are a library, and because of the safety and comfort Digify delivers, we are now able to loan out digital texts.

Pros

Intuitive design. We have hundreds of customers, and rarely need to explain any of them how to use Digify.

Cons

Some users need to use new passwords after a very short period of time. Though not an actual problem, this can be inconvenient.

Hi Bastiaan, Thank you so much for being our customer and taking the time to leave a review. We will surface your feedback to our product team as well. If you ever have additional feedback, please reach out to us at support@digify.com and we would be glad to assist you any way that we can. -The Digify Team

Finally, an affordable data room for the 21st century

Fantastic. Truly disruptive to the old stodgy world of data room solutions.

Pros

Drop dead easy to setup, implement and use. Amazingly simple to invite users to rooms, folders or even file level. Price is based on administrators, not data rooms or the amount of content you store. Also really like the various levels of security you can assign to each file and how intuitive that is.

Cons

Some limitations on organization of content, but after submitting suggestions to Digify, they promptly made enhancements to address the shortcomings and continue to listen to customer feedback and make upgrades at a fast pace.

Worth the Money

We have loved it. We are able to share sensitive financial information with CPAs, share proprietary information, and appreciated the opportunity to work with a Digify on-boarding specialist.

Pros

We send a lot of proprietary information to prospective investor clients which cannot be allowed out of our hands. With the Digify restrictions, we can limit time viewed, access, forwarding, printing, downloading, and even make it difficult to screenshot the pages. The setup was straightforward and we use the Data rooms pretty heavily.

Cons

The setup for each link and who gets what is a little cumbersome, but I don't know how they would improve it as--if you're using this software--you need to specify who and what has an opportunity to see/download/print your shared information. I would like to see a way to set up a rule for information being sent under a set of circumstances that can be uniformly applied to new recipients.

Great value for a firm with limited budget allocation to online tools

Pros

I used to work in investment banking and private equity and used expensive VDRs like Merrill or Intralinks. I always thought it was overpriced for the limited usage we had in typical DD processes. Digify has all the right functionalities at a fraction of the price.

Cons

It seems like some international corporates have difficulties logging in sometimes since their security standards might be higher than what Digify offers.

Hi Guillaume, Thanks for leaving a review. We are delighted that you are happy with the value that Digify provides. We have multiple international security certifications including the ISO27001, but if there is some way we can increase our security standards even further, please let us know and we will look into it. -The Digify Team

Great value for money

Very good experience for all sides involved in the M&A transaction.

Pros

I needed a simple and inexpensive data room for a one-time transaction. Digify provided everything I needed: simplicity, different accessibility levels, full history of user access (what and when they viewed, downloaded). It was also reasonably priced compared to competition.

Cons

You can download limited number of files at once which forces you to divide your download into chunks. It would useful to have ability to create shortcuts to files, I needed to keep the same file in different folders and ended up copying same file multiple times.

Hi Pawel, Thanks for leaving us a review! Glad to hear that Digify met your business needs in the M&A transaction. We have surfaced your feedback to our product team, and we will work on making Digify better. -The Digify Team

Digify review

We established a number of different data rooms as part of the financing stage of our project development and have subsequently setup further data rooms for other purposes. This has all been done very seamlessly with minimal fuss.

Pros

I have found the Digify Data Room system, easy to use and configure. We now run multiple data rooms for various purposes and the management of these is simple. I have also asked Digify to consider a number of tweaks to the system and have found them to be responsive to my suggestions.

Cons

Operationally wise there are No big issues. I would like the facility to store a suite of preset messages that get sent when establishing new users for different purposes within the system itself. I'd also like the ability to email all users connected to an individual Data Room from within the system.

Great for secure sharing

Rep has been great to work with.

Pros

We use Digify to securely share sensitive documents as part of due diligence processes and security reviews. Love the ease of use of the platform.

Cons

We sometimes run into issues getting enterprise customers to agree to visit Digify's 3rd party url to view our documents.

Hi Jon, Thank you for leaving a review. It's great to hear that you find Digify secure and easy to use. Reach out to our customer support whenever you need help with using the platform. -The Digify Team

Digify for Secure File Transfer and Data Room

Highly recommend to all potential users.

Pros

The best element of this software is the ease of getting started, support of their services team, and price point. They have continued to exceed our expectations as we share IP and other elements with our customers.

Cons

Our biggest challenges is tied to our explicit offering and the need for a closed ecosystem. Digify more than exceed expectations for a third party provider.

Digify Review

We use Digify regularly for partner onboarding, due diligence, and ongoing reporting. It has been an extremely simple tool and helpful to use as a central hub for partners throughout their experience with our company.

Pros

-Ability to drag and drop large numbers of files from computer -Makes collaboration with external parties really easy - doesn't usually have firewall issues, etc. -Like the feature of being able to expire data rooms -Secure file sending is really helpful -For due diligence purposes, it is very helpful to see viewer data and stats -Help desk is extremely responsive

Cons

-An integration to Google drive would be awesome! -We are working on an API integration to be able to upload files automatically - not sure how that is going to work yet

Hi Mandi, Thanks for your review! We've recently integrated with Zapier which would enable you to automate document uploads from Google Drive. We'll reach out to you with more information! Best regards, The Digify Team

Excellent product but with a few drawbacks

An amazing software, that can become really perfect with a few improvements.

Pros

It combines amazingly dynamic watermarking with easy emailing of large PDFs.

Cons

I am now testing the software with the free trial. I think that it would be helpful if the user could adjust the opacity of the watermark so that it doesn't disturb the reader, especially with the tile alternative. We publish magazines and books and we don't want to irritate our readers with this social DRM method. Also, I think that the watermark text wouldn't be required, since the user email itself is sufficient to deter the sharing of the document. Finally, it would be useful if we could deactivate the sending of followup messages to our email about the opening, downloading etc. by every recipient (imagine that you send a document to hundreds of people...).

Thanks for the feedback, Stavros! Glad to hear that you're liking your trial of the software so far. There is a way to turn off the notification emails - let us send you more information via email.

Perfect peace of mind

So far so good - there's still plenty of functionality that we haven't used but will be doing so in the coming months and years. It's done the perfect job for us.

Pros

The simple fact that I know I can share sensitive information with clients and partners and know exactly what can and can't be done with it is hugely beneficial and provides considerable peace of mind. Coupled with this, the ease for the user and slick nature of accessing the information aligns perfectly with our outward vision for our business.

Cons

Would be great to be able to re-activate a users access on certain occasions, but understandable.

So glad I found Digify - perfect to solution for my needs, easy to use, and great customer service

Pros

Ease of use, ability to blow up files on a specified date, and most of all the ability to send files in a read-only format, so the recipient cannot print or forward. This is exactly what I needed! As a court reporter, I am required to give people the option of reviewing their transcripts. With Digify, I am able to fulfill that requirement, but without letting them get to keep their transcript for free (and by extension, letting their attorneys get them for free!). So grateful for this service!

Cons

I really have no complaints, but if I were to get extra nitpicky, I would like an option on the drop-down menu to be able to input number of days in which to blow up a file (in my case, 30 days), so I don't have to figure out 30 days through the calendar option. But that would literally only save me a few seconds per file, so not a huge deal.

Thanks Barbara - we're glad to hear that you find Digify useful. Our product team has noted your suggestion on the user interface improvement.

Overall extremely useful, perfect if some features were added/improved

Good overall, I would give 5 if the above could be improved.

Pros

Good value, easy to setup, no need for extensive tutorials to use, did what it said it would do.

Cons

It's missing the ability for users to be able to download some files and only view others - this is the main reason I might not continue with Digify. Also, the loading times can be long and navigation between different pages can take too many button presses. The UX/UI could be improved generally - I would recommend having a designated UX designer if you don't have one already (I could recommend one to you).