Ovatu Logo

Ovatu

World Class Booking Software with a 60 Day Free Trial.

Ovatu Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.52/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

HELP GUIDE - WOW! now this is a great addition to the Ovatu Manager and set up, its easy to understand and the step by step instructions make it less of a task to take on yourself.
Forms are super helpful especially when they automatically send out. Online booking is great, I love how it integrates into my website seamlessly.
My experience right from the start of using Ovatu Manager has been superb. The support team and their after sales service is amazing.
Unable to set up more than 1 set week (I work shifts). No shop option for customers to buy products online.
I don't like the inability to block out a specific day. You can block but it still allows you to book over it.
We have not used the system to its full potential, due to lack of training and information. This makes it difficult to show new staff how to work the system effectively.

Ovatu users...

Fresha-logocaret
listing-logo

Fresha

Bookly-logocaret
listing-logo

Bookly

How would you rate Ovatu?

Very easy to use!

Makes my job easier and more efficient

Pros

I think I have been using Ovatu for approximately 10 years, I had a couple of problems and contacted them they got back with me and fix my problem with in 24 hours. It was very easy to contact them and very easy to work with him.

Cons

The thing that I do not like is when my customers respond to a text it does not come to me in the form of a text it comes to me in the form of an email.

Great software and very helpful support staff

Management of clients/appointments/stock inventory system-all at the touch of a button anywhere in the world! It's pretty awesome I must say. In the past, it was lacking some features but it is constantly in development and the features that team have added have now made it awesome-we can do pretty much everything we want on the software.

Pros

Software integration on all popular devices-we can access and edit our appointments/client details at ease anywhere in the world.

Cons

Excellent, reliable faultless easy to use system,

It has saved our company many hours and cut down our missed appointments by around 90% Again saving on costs. It has also made us look much more professional and slick.

Pros

Reliability!!!!hardly ever had a problem and when we have it's been sorted out very quickly. We would not change to another product because this is 100% the one for ourselves.

Cons

Nothing at all love it, so easy to use and all my staff would not want me to change to any thing else.

Love love love these guys!! They go above and beyond! Always easy to reach and deal with.

Pros

Easy to use & always evolving. Love that you can use it if your offline. Is o e of the best I have trailed and used.

Cons

Can't think of any. Perhaps more couloir options for treatment categories? Would like option to use themes in the background and Birthday pop ups & loyalty points per price views on client booking on the description so you can see it as soon as you open in the mornings & we don't miss them.

I have been using Ovatu for 4 years now and love the ease and value of your service.

I can reach more clients with the ease of booking on-line. I use this software as my website as well.

Pros

Easy to use, and user friendly. A app for my iphone! I can book appointments anywhere. Happy clients, happy me!

Cons

Would like more options like paying for services and gif certificates on-line. My clients find if they don't save there reservations emails they can't rebook or review my service.

Overall great experience.

Pros

The reminder SMSs that get sent to the customers. Adding services & customers is very easy. Once I found out "secret" steps on how to use or find some of the functions then my previous frustrations were dissolved. Great support!

Cons

Creating Sales: There are definitely more user-friendly changes that I would suggest to be made. We've had to adapt to make it work for us.

Best booking system I’ve ever used

Highly recommend! Even when there were slight hiccups for me setting it up, customer service (I have dealt with where amazing!) cleared it up so fast. Best value you’ll find!

Pros

Love it! Very user friendly and whenever you need clarification, customer support is readily available to you

Cons

Email notifications to customers could be “fancier”. I’m just reaching for something here because it’s requiring me to lol

Fantastic, Revolutionised my booking system. Highly recommend.

Time saving Reports on sales, bookings, performance Less no shows, due to reminders Customisable client notifications Great value for money

Pros

The support from Ovatu is world class. Questions are prompltly responded to, training is great. The sotware is easy to use for salon and clients. Ovatu generates detailed information which has literally have my admin time. The reminder and follow up emails are invaluable to my business.

Cons

Android app takes a bit of getting used to and is less user friendly than iOS or desktop versions. Some procedures in android app require several steps which can be a little time consuming. However Ovatu are very responsive and are working towards shortcuts.

Excellent program. Dave you are so helpful and always so quick to respond and help with any problems

Pros

online booking is fantastic. It has changed my business. The mobile and ipad app is fantastic. All my staff can log in and see their roster and bookings which makes life easy for everyone.

Cons

Sometimes the flexibility of the online booking rules in the background is a bit limited. It would be good to be able to set up personalised reporting functionalities.

Ovatu has been a wonderful asset to my business. It's easy to use for me and for my clients.

It helps me schedule my clients and keep track of lessons and payments.

Pros

I like that it works consistently well. I have had no real problems. When I have had a small problem or was unsure of how to do something, the customer service has been good and fast.

Cons

I use it for scheduling golf lessons. I wish that it had some features that made scheduling groups easier.

Great

Super convenient booking

Pros

Love that this is an app and able to use online also and all my devices. Wish i would have used this app years ago.

Cons

Wish i could tap a time to book appts from the appointment calender vs scrolling down to find a time. Also would like an easier check out process online without having to open up sale so i can add tip.

My little office manager in my pocket!

Ability to run and manage our appointments every day within the one app

Pros

Keeps me running to schedule and manages a large part of my business, allows us to all synchronise even though we are all in different parts of the city every day.

Cons

Wish there was a more in depth customer reporting function... such as by last appointment, money spent, services used etc.

An easy scheduling app we use it for our monile crane business

Easy convenient scheduling keeps our business running smoothly

Pros

Simple layout simple job entry without having to enter quotes. Easy employee use so everyone knows what is booked for the next day

Cons

Needs some adaptation for mobile house call style bookings but works well enough. Can only edit customers on computer not devices but again not a major problem

Best decision our salon has made! The best way to schedule.

Pros

Customer service: we have had every question answered (even though we are in the US) within the day. This company has made modifications to our individual program to suit our needs! They have been wonderful! We also love the reminders, it keeps our clients from cancelling last minute, and we have less "no shows." Easy to use, easy to read!

Cons

There are some additional features I'm sure we could be using, however not being super tech savvy, I haven't learned how to use them yet! Along the same lines we are trying to set up a barcode scanner to use for our sales, and haven't figured that out yet, due to linking/ syncing/ compatibility.

Been great watching this app evolve over the years

Pros

The online booking system is the best I've found and takes papal deposits that you choose the amount or % Easy intigration to your website and no need for customers to have their own app!

Cons

You can't scan out professional stock for inventory so I need to use a whole separate system for this, also the reports can be glitchy and off.

Brilliant experience using Ovatu in the last 3 years

Pros

The flexibility of use. It's capable of doing SO much and I'm always finding new ways to utilise it in my business

Cons

I cannot add more than 1 default week. I work on a 2 week rota with different hours every fortnight, it would be great to be able to add a second default week so that I didn't have to do this manually

Transformed my business

Since using OVATU I have less no shows, my business reviews go directly onto my website and it’s made life less complicated

Pros

Easy to use Fabulous consistent support Value for money Includes text sequencing Review reminders

Cons

Leaving it too long before I got OVATU as I was using google calendar and had no way of tracking appointments

Ovatu is easy to use and easy to learn . It's updates and alway current and innovating.

My whole business runs on this software

Pros

It has everything I need to run a business , from employees to checking a customer out . Invatory and reports

Cons

When looking to rebook , it doesn't show a small preview of the future dates schedule so you can choose to over ride your schedule . I'm very busy so this would help

Ovatu is easy and reliable

I do not have to personally remind my clients of their appointments. I have my schedule with me at all times.

Pros

I use it for my salon. I can send a reminder automatically/ ovatu is reasonable in cost and very user friendly.

Cons

You cannot schedule weekly automatically any longer. The program used to be much easier for rescheduling.

Overall very good,

Mainly appointment booking and scheduling

Pros

Customer service is good, they usually get back to me with help very promptly after asking. It's a good all-rounder, it has most features that I require.

Cons

It's a little clunky, could be streamlined more & made to work more smoothly. Also, the ability to customise overall look (colour fonts etc) and dash board (for things we use most regularly) would be nice. Integration into more accounting software options would be helpful.

generally a positive one

Salon system that can be accessed at home. Clients able to book online

Pros

The ease of looking at my days / weeks Online booking & text reminders for clients. The customisation of appointments

Cons

The bugs that sometimes appear Being unable to see who has deleted an app e.g. Staff member & when it was deleted

Best salon software!

I love it

Pros

I tried nearly 9 different software programs before finding Ovatu. In the 7 years I have used Ovatu, I have not had an issue, a lost appointment, or a crash. I recommend this software to everyone I can.

Cons

I have not had an issue that I have come across yet.

Ovatu is an easy to use scheduling app with almost everything you need for small business/clientele.

Pros

Ease of use, online access, patient text and email reminders. I love being able to access contact info for clients without having their file in front of me at the office.

Cons

I wish there were an option to accept cc as deposit for appointments, that I could charge for late cancellation.

Love what part of the system I can use

Pros

The system is simple and straight forward helps us as a growing business to plan work days and staff effectively.

Cons

Support is always great and quick to respond. I love how the app has evolved.

Time management easily organizes appointments

Pros

Scheduling, email reminders, sales history, online booking, easily integrates with other platforms (stripe, MailChimp)

Cons

Many bugs when updates are released. Ovatu works hard to fix bugs, but ultimately causes some issues before fix is released.