This is your compare tray

Apps you want to compare will be listed here. Launch a head to head comparison at any time.

All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

eyeson

Video meeting & collaboration experience for teams

see alternatives

eyeson Reviews

Reviews summary

Pros

Very easy to invite new users and members of the team to this conferencing software, no installation fuzz. Good quality of video and audio.

Anonymous Reviewer

Read the full review
I find it easy to use, reliable and my clients like it too so it provides my business what I need.

Mark Q.

Read the full review
Great tool, easy to use, cool features like live broadcast.

Peter P.

Read the full review

Cons

During the call we can chat with the client, exchange links etc. The downside is that this system has no automated e-mail to the client with a chat transcript.

Chris D.

Read the full review
You cannot share screen and camera at the same time, so the experience of the broadcast is dead.

Francisco O.

Read the full review
Sign up landing page could be more convenient and more descriptive. No other cons I have come across.

Peter M.

Read the full review

Overall rating

4.4

(21)

5

4

3

2

1

15

4

0

0

2

90%
positive reviews
89%
would recommend this app

Filter reviews by


Overall rating


Company size


Industry


Time used


21 reviews

recommended

Overall Rating
  • Ease of use
  • Features
  • Likelihood to recommend9/10

Share this review:

Easy for your agents and customers

Reviewed 3 months ago

EyesOn allows us to quickly and easily connect with our customers to have them share their screen with us.

Pros

This is a great option for your contact center to use to connect with your customers. If you need an option to allow your agents or your customers to share their screen, this works great. It's much easier for customers to use over something like Zoom. Unless your customers all have Zoom installed, this is a great option. You don't need to download anything to join and do a screen share. It's simple and 100% browser-based.

Cons

You can have up to 100 people on at once but only 9 can be on camera. This isn't a big deal at all for us but something to be aware of.

Vendor response

Thanks for the awesome review, Josh! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers! -Tom

Overall Rating
  • Value for money
  • Ease of use
  • Features
  • Customer support
  • Likelihood to recommend10/10

Share this review:

Eine gutes Videokonferenz-Tool, das noch ein paar Features benötigt

Reviewed 2 months ago

EyesOn bietet die Möglichkeit, sich mit Menschen per Videokonferenz zu verbinden ohne dass diese eine Software oder App installieren müssen. Außerdem sind die Meetings auch bei schlechteren Verbindungen stabil und es wird beständig an der Software gearbeitet. Zudem ist EyesOn eine europäische Lösung, die nach europäischem Datenschutz-Recht arbeitet und somit deutlich rechtssicherer für die geschäftliche Nutzung ist, als das bei diversen US-Lösungen der Fall ist.

Pros

EyesOn gefällt mir aus gleich mehreren Gründen sehr gut. Der erste ist der leichte Zugang zu dieser Plattform. Nutzer brauchen sich für deren Nutzung nicht erst eine Software herunterladen, sondern das Tool läuft direkt im Browser. Dabei ist eine hohe Kompatibilität gegeben. Sämtliche Browser werden unterstützt, sodass wirklich jeder Nutzer teilnehmen kann. Eine weitere Stärke von EyesOn ist für mich...

Cons

EyesOn ist für viele Nutzer anfangs etwas verwirrend. Das hat zum einen mit dem scheinbar invertierten Bild und der leichten Verzögerung des eigenen Bildes ab drei Personen zu tun. Durch die verwendete Single-Stream-Technologie sieht man sich selbst in einer Videokonferenz etwa eine halbe Sekunde verzögert. Schade ist außerdem, dass das Rechtemanagement an einigen Stellen noch sehr beschränkt ist....

Overall Rating
  • Value for money
  • Ease of use
  • Features
  • Customer support

Share this review:

Nicht Stabil, Ausfälle

Reviewed 3 months ago

Gute Funktionen, wenn es stabil laufen würde. 80% der Meetings laufen instabil. Daher dringend abgeraten.

Pros

Lebenslange Lizenz die im Angebot war. Features wie alle Anderen.

Cons

Was nützt eine toole Software, wenn alle paar Minuten alle Teilnehmer rausfliegen und das Meeting zu einem Disco/Reconnect Event verkommt.

Vendor response

We are sorry that your experience didn't quite match your expectations. As eyeson depends on open standards (e.g. WebRTC) we are investigating your issue with our CSM-Team. We value our customers' opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. -Tom

Overall Rating
  • Value for money
  • Ease of use
  • Features
  • Customer support
  • Likelihood to recommend10/10

Share this review:

Probably the easiest and fastest way to hop onto a video conference

Reviewed 4 years ago

Fast video conferencing.

Pros

It's just one click and you are ready to roll. That's really convenient! Skype takes minutes to start, update, initialise, find the right contact with his right profile,... It is not possible to start spontaneous Google Hangouts sessions... eyeson is nowadays really the tool I choose to use for video conferencing!

Cons

Think does guys are doing a great job. The more people use the software the more easy it will be to get people hop onto a call without having to tell them what eyeson is.

Overall Rating
  • Value for money
  • Ease of use
  • Features
  • Likelihood to recommend7/10

Share this review:

Good system, very user friendly,

Reviewed 3 months ago

It's very user friendly, works on most platforms and devices so the threshold for prospects and clients to use the system is almost nonexistent

Pros

This system does not require the prospect or client to download or install anything, and it works on most devices and platforms

Cons

During the call we can chat with the client, exchange links etc. The downside is that this system has no automated e-mail to the client with a chat transcript.

Overall Rating
  • Value for money
  • Ease of use
  • Features
  • Customer support
  • Likelihood to recommend10/10

Share this review:

Smoothly working, eas to use and efficient communication tool

Reviewed 4 years ago
Pros

Super easy to set up video meetings with people from anywhere around the globe (no software, just in the browser). Perfect audio and video quality. Nice extra features (chat, screencast)

Cons

nothing really

Overall Rating
  • Value for money
  • Ease of use
  • Features
  • Customer support
  • Likelihood to recommend10/10

Share this review:

Awesome HD video conferencing solution, runs pretty much everywhere & unifies a lot of tools for us!

Reviewed 4 years ago

Higher productivity, unified our video conferencing, online meetings and workshops via eyeson

Pros

Also works with Slack and Dropbox, which is really important for me as I do most work in collaborations with other co-workers.

Cons

I gave only four stars for costumer support, but actually I didn't need it so far. So on that is good news, but at the same time I can't give a qualified answer on that.

Overall Rating
  • Value for money
  • Ease of use
  • Features
  • Customer support
  • Likelihood to recommend10/10

Share this review:

Excellent video conferencing

Reviewed 4 years ago

Ability to have a voice or video conference and share my screen as well. There is a Forever Free service and a Premium service that adds LiveStream, multiple integrations and site personalisation.

Pros

Easy to use. Provides HD quality video conferencing. Has ability to set up Meeting Rooms that you can share with groups of contacts. Includes Recording facility for future playback. Supports up to 9 video and 100 viewers and can also live stream on YouTube. You can share your screen and/ or presentation. It's also integrated with a number of other applications that I use such as Slack.

Cons

No cons were added to this review

Overall Rating
  • Value for money
  • Ease of use
  • Features
  • Customer support
  • Likelihood to recommend10/10

Share this review:

Crystal clear video conferencing

Reviewed 4 years ago

Faster, easier, and more pleasant video conferences.

Pros

1) The video quality is extremely high! 2) Video conferencing with multiple people in different locations (e.g. 5 or 6 participants) works very well, much better than everything else I have used. 3) Easy to invite and join people who have never used eyeson before. You can invite someone to join you in an eyeson meeting and they do not need to install anything or create an account. Much faster and less confusing for inviting people to conferences.

Cons

No cons were added to this review

Overall Rating
  • Value for money
  • Ease of use
  • Features
  • Customer support
  • Likelihood to recommend9/10

Share this review:

Easy to use, no installation fuzz

Reviewed 4 years ago
Pros

Very easy to invite new users and members of the team to this conferencing software, no installation fuzz. Good quality of video and audio. Will replace our current setup of skype videocalls, good acceptance by users.

Cons

No cons were added to this review

Overall Rating
  • Value for money
  • Ease of use
  • Features
  • Customer support
  • Likelihood to recommend10/10

Share this review:

have used it since the start. It's the best video collaboration tool I have seen so far!

Reviewed 4 years ago
Pros

HD Quality, easy to use, Recording, single sign in for more systems (slack, dropbox, etc.), team room ability, no sw installation needed, and many more

Cons

sign up landing page could be more convenient and more descriptive. no other cons I have come across

Overall Rating
  • Value for money
  • Ease of use
  • Features
  • Customer support
  • Likelihood to recommend10/10

Share this review:

Great! A state-of-the-art conferencing tool.

Reviewed 4 years ago

saves time

Pros

Intuitive and userfriendly. Great quality. To be used with any device (mobile or PC). No SW installation needed, comes along with a lot of extras, like chat etc.

Cons

Not so many cons from my side. I believe that this tool is going to find its way into many companies worldwide, hope it will set a new standard in communication.

Overall Rating
  • Value for money
  • Ease of use
  • Features
  • Customer support

Share this review:

The solution I have been looking for

Reviewed 3 years ago
Pros

I was initially attracted by screen sharing and the ability to record meetings, which I need for my Quality Management System. I find it easy to use, reliable and my clients like it too so it provides my business what I need.

Cons

I am still exploring functionality but would probably like to see stronger scheduling and/ or integration with other collaboration tools. It may have these, but I have just not fully explored it yet.

Overall Rating
  • Value for money
  • Ease of use
  • Features
  • Customer support

Share this review:

The first time I used it was easy to use.

Reviewed 3 years ago
Pros

So far it has something for all budgets. If your budget is tight eyeon can accommodate budgets from small to large. It can accommodate multiple users with several categories.

Cons

It seems to have a delay. I would like to see less of a delay. More real-time streaming. Just as if you were there. I have seen other programs with a delay, however this seems to be more of a delay than the others with the same features.

Overall Rating
  • Value for money
  • Ease of use
  • Features
  • Customer support
  • Likelihood to recommend8/10

Share this review:

As Fintech Advisors we are always looking at the best solutions on the market - we rae 100% happy

Reviewed 4 years ago

time efficiency and cost savings

Pros

easyness to use - very conveniant specially as I can have on my PC , Ipad and samrt phone - it works frictionless

Cons

that is not 100% integrated in my Outlook due to security reasons yet - as we take security very serious we Need to be 100% compliant with our internal policies

Overall Rating
  • Ease of use
  • Features
  • Likelihood to recommend10/10

Share this review:

Eyeson

Reviewed a year ago
Pros

This is a great way to communicate with other team members.

Cons

This software can be spotty from time to time but overall it is a great way to stay in touch with your team.

Overall Rating
  • Value for money
  • Ease of use
  • Features
  • Customer support
  • Likelihood to recommend10/10

Share this review:

very good use with Smartphone; easy to learn

Reviewed 3 years ago

safing time an money

Pros

up to 100 users in one session possible. And you can see all other users clearly during the session. Attending a session with Smartphone is easy, the Pictures are clear.

Cons

No cons were added to this review

Overall Rating
  • Value for money
  • Ease of use
  • Features
  • Customer support

Share this review:

Sales team promised features that do not exist

Reviewed 2 years ago

The team offered me a software with similar feautures than be.live I have explained to them that I need to do screensharing and show my camera at the same time. But after 3 months that I bought this, I tried to do that and this option is not available in the platform. For me, scam.

Pros

Price affordable, knowledge base very complete.

Cons

You cannot share screen and camera at the same time, so the experience of the broadcast is dead.

Overall Rating
  • Value for money
  • Ease of use
  • Features
  • Customer support
  • Likelihood to recommend9/10

Share this review:

Great tool, easy to use, cool features like live broadcast

Reviewed 4 years ago
Pros

Great tool, easy to use, we tried it internally for our meetings between our offices and we will change from skype to eyeson project rooms.

Cons

No cons were added to this review

Overall Rating
  • Value for money
  • Ease of use
  • Features
  • Customer support
  • Likelihood to recommend10/10

Share this review:

Simple, quick, and powerful

Reviewed 4 years ago
Pros

Participation is as easy as opening your browser - no need to download all the different executables from all the providers and hope that your system works; screen sharing only requires one quick plugin - easiest system for getting a meeting started with someone who has never been on the platform before.

Cons

No cons were added to this review

Overall Rating
  • Value for money
  • Ease of use
  • Features
  • Customer support

Share this review:

Faster, easier, and more pleasant video conferences.

Reviewed 3 years ago
Pros

Probably the easiest and fastest way to hop onto a video conference.Ability to have a voice or video conference and share my screen as well.

Cons

Sign up landing page could be more convenient and more descriptive. no other cons I have come across.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.
GetApp® is a registered trademark of Nubera eBusiness S.L. Nubera eBusiness uses its own and third-party cookies. By using the website you are accepting the use of these cookies. To get more information about our cookies click here.