eyeson Logo

eyeson

Video meeting & collaboration experience for teams

eyeson Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend9.5/10

See full reviews by rating

Josh D.

MQ

Mark Q.

Josh D.

ED

Earnestine D.

During the call we can chat with the client, exchange links etc. The downside is that this system has no automated e-mail to the client with a chat transcript.

CD

Chris D.

Sign up landing page could be more convenient and more descriptive. No other cons I have come across.

ST

Zoom Video Webinars

Zoom Meetings-logocaret

Zoom Meetings

Compare both
How would you rate eyeson?

Easy for your agents and customers

EyesOn allows us to quickly and easily connect with our customers to have them share their screen with us.

Pros

This is a great option for your contact center to use to connect with your customers. If you need an option to allow your agents or your customers to share their screen, this works great. It's much easier for customers to use over something like Zoom. Unless your customers all have Zoom installed, this is a great option. You don't need to download anything to join and do a screen share. It's simple and 100% browser-based.

Cons

You can have up to 100 people on at once but only 9 can be on camera. This isn't a big deal at all for us but something to be aware of.

Thanks for the awesome review, Josh! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers! -Tom

A good video conferencing tool that still needs a few features

EyesOn offers the possibility to connect with people via video conference without them having to install any software or app. In addition, the meetings are stable even with poor connections and we are constantly working on the software. In addition, EyesOn is a European solution that works according to European data protection law and is therefore significantly more legally secure for business use than is the case with various US solutions.

Pros

I like EyesOn very much for several reasons. The first is easy access to this platform. Users do not need to download software to use it, the tool runs directly in the browser. There is a high degree of compatibility. All browsers are supported so that really every user can participate. Another strength of EyesOn for me is the low bandwidth requirement. Less than 2 megabits per second are only necessary...

Cons

For many users, EyesOn is a bit confusing at first. On the one hand, this has to do with the seemingly inverted image and the slight delay in one's own image for three or more people. Due to the single-stream technology used, you can see yourself delayed by about half a second in a video conference. It is also a pity that the rights management is still very limited in some places. For example, each...

This review was translated from German. Read original review

Not stable, failures

Good functions if it was stable. 80% of meetings are unstable. Therefore strongly discouraged.

Pros

Lifetime license that was on offer. Features like everyone else.

Cons

What use is tool software if all participants are kicked out every few minutes and the meeting degenerates into a disco / reconnect event.

This review was translated from German. Read original review

We are sorry that your experience didn't quite match your expectations. As eyeson depends on open standards (e.g. WebRTC) we are investigating your issue with our CSM-Team. We value our customers' opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. -Tom

Probably the easiest and fastest way to hop onto a video conference

Fast video conferencing.

Pros

It's just one click and you are ready to roll. That's really convenient! Skype takes minutes to start, update, initialise, find the right contact with his right profile,... It is not possible to start spontaneous Google Hangouts sessions... eyeson is nowadays really the tool I choose to use for video conferencing!

Cons

Think does guys are doing a great job. The more people use the software the more easy it will be to get people hop onto a call without having to tell them what eyeson is.

Good system, very user friendly,

It's very user friendly, works on most platforms and devices so the threshold for prospects and clients to use the system is almost nonexistent

Pros

This system does not require the prospect or client to download or install anything, and it works on most devices and platforms

Cons

Smoothly working, eas to use and efficient communication tool

Pros

Super easy to set up video meetings with people from anywhere around the globe (no software, just in the browser). Perfect audio and video quality. Nice extra features (chat, screencast)

Cons

nothing really

Awesome HD video conferencing solution, runs pretty much everywhere & unifies a lot of tools for us!

Higher productivity, unified our video conferencing, online meetings and workshops via eyeson

Pros

Also works with Slack and Dropbox, which is really important for me as I do most work in collaborations with other co-workers.

Cons

I gave only four stars for costumer support, but actually I didn't need it so far. So on that is good news, but at the same time I can't give a qualified answer on that.

Excellent video conferencing

Ability to have a voice or video conference and share my screen as well. There is a Forever Free service and a Premium service that adds LiveStream, multiple integrations and site personalisation.

Pros

Easy to use. Provides HD quality video conferencing. Has ability to set up Meeting Rooms that you can share with groups of contacts. Includes Recording facility for future playback. Supports up to 9 video and 100 viewers and can also live stream on YouTube. You can share your screen and/ or presentation. It's also integrated with a number of other applications that I use such as Slack.

Crystal clear video conferencing

Faster, easier, and more pleasant video conferences.

Pros

1) The video quality is extremely high! 2) Video conferencing with multiple people in different locations (e.g. 5 or 6 participants) works very well, much better than everything else I have used. 3) Easy to invite and join people who have never used eyeson before. You can invite someone to join you in an eyeson meeting and they do not need to install anything or create an account. Much faster and less confusing for inviting people to conferences.

Cons

Easy to use, no installation fuzz

Pros

Very easy to invite new users and members of the team to this conferencing software, no installation fuzz. Good quality of video and audio. Will replace our current setup of skype videocalls, good acceptance by users.

Cons

have used it since the start. It's the best video collaboration tool I have seen so far!

Pros

HD Quality, easy to use, Recording, single sign in for more systems (slack, dropbox, etc.), team room ability, no sw installation needed, and many more

Cons

sign up landing page could be more convenient and more descriptive. no other cons I have come across

Great! A state-of-the-art conferencing tool.

saves time

Pros

Intuitive and userfriendly. Great quality. To be used with any device (mobile or PC). No SW installation needed, comes along with a lot of extras, like chat etc.

Cons

Not so many cons from my side. I believe that this tool is going to find its way into many companies worldwide, hope it will set a new standard in communication.

The solution I have been looking for

Pros

I was initially attracted by screen sharing and the ability to record meetings, which I need for my Quality Management System. I find it easy to use, reliable and my clients like it too so it provides my business what I need.

Cons

I am still exploring functionality but would probably like to see stronger scheduling and/ or integration with other collaboration tools. It may have these, but I have just not fully explored it yet.

The first time I used it was easy to use.

Pros

So far it has something for all budgets. If your budget is tight eyeon can accommodate budgets from small to large. It can accommodate multiple users with several categories.

Cons

It seems to have a delay. I would like to see less of a delay. More real-time streaming. Just as if you were there. I have seen other programs with a delay, however this seems to be more of a delay than the others with the same features.

As Fintech Advisors we are always looking at the best solutions on the market - we rae 100% happy

time efficiency and cost savings

Pros

easyness to use - very conveniant specially as I can have on my PC , Ipad and samrt phone - it works frictionless

Cons

that is not 100% integrated in my Outlook due to security reasons yet - as we take security very serious we Need to be 100% compliant with our internal policies

Eyeson

Pros

This is a great way to communicate with other team members.

Cons

This software can be spotty from time to time but overall it is a great way to stay in touch with your team.

very good use with Smartphone; easy to learn

safing time an money

Pros

up to 100 users in one session possible. And you can see all other users clearly during the session. Attending a session with Smartphone is easy, the Pictures are clear.

Cons

Great tool, easy to use, cool features like live broadcast

Pros

Great tool, easy to use, we tried it internally for our meetings between our offices and we will change from skype to eyeson project rooms.

Cons

Sales team promised features that do not exist

The team offered me a software with similar feautures than be.live I have explained to them that I need to do screensharing and show my camera at the same time. But after 3 months that I bought this, I tried to do that and this option is not available in the platform. For me, scam.

Pros

Price affordable, knowledge base very complete.

Cons

You cannot share screen and camera at the same time, so the experience of the broadcast is dead.

Simple, quick, and powerful

Pros

Participation is as easy as opening your browser - no need to download all the different executables from all the providers and hope that your system works; screen sharing only requires one quick plugin - easiest system for getting a meeting started with someone who has never been on the platform before.

Cons

Faster, easier, and more pleasant video conferences.

Pros

Probably the easiest and fastest way to hop onto a video conference.Ability to have a voice or video conference and share my screen as well.

Cons

Sign up landing page could be more convenient and more descriptive. no other cons I have come across.