Gmail Reviews

4.76/5 (578 reviews)

Anonymous

Great and continuing to add features

Reviewed 2019-05-13

Pros
So many of the things that Gmail was first to do are now common in other email apps. But overall, it's nice to use a product that's part of the larger Google platform for easy access to calendars, shared documents, etc. I like that I can use the Gmail application for managing email for my website to keep that domain name in my email address (via G Suite). I like the many ways you can filter messages, setting rules for handling certain messages, etc. There are also many helpful ways to search your inbox and folders. I've also been impressed that they continue to add features, although it's always behind the newer competing email apps. They basically copy the cool features that other apps do, but I'm okay with that.

Cons
I've been using Gmail for a long time, so for several years now I've had to pay for extra space, which I don't like. But I also realize that sounds ridiculous. Maybe I just wish they would give you more space than they currently do. I can't imagine I have much more data than the average person... Here's another con that is probably ridiculous to complain about: they put too many good emails in Spam. I've missed some very important messages because of this. And I'd like to think that once I've "taught" it which emails are not spam, it would learn not to send emails from that sender to my spam, but it continues to send them there. I don't want to have to add the senders to my address book to work around this. Finally, I've almost always used other email apps on my phone because I don't think the Gmail app is anything special.

Anonymous

Gmail rocks, but does it offer joy?

Reviewed 2019-03-25

Pros
I happen to have both a personal and a business Gmail account. There are many things to like about Gmail (free), great search, decent integration with the rest of their offerings, nice automations with filters and rules. There are features that they have built on top of the standard IMAP functionalities, like tags, filters and automatic categorization of emails, which are very useful and productive (albeit a bit restrictive, since they are exclusively available on the Gmail apps). The familiarity of the personal Gmail accounts is a big plus when using them in a corporate setting. Centrally managing the business email accounts is a breeze for your IT department. Plus: more storage, email aliases, and group email addresses.

Cons
Well, when talking about the free Gmail, there’s not much to complain about. You can’t really argue with the free price tag, can you? The only issue I can see is that there are no native desktop clients and the web version of Gmail feels a bit too much like a webpage and less than a web app. I can understand that for many this is a feature, not a bug — but even with the recent material redesign, the UI of Gmail is a bit of a mess. The placing of the various buttons seems almost random, no vertical rhythm, differently sized elements everywhere and no visual hierarchy (really compare it to any desktop app, or outlook.com or even the official Gmail tablet app). A proper redesign that takes care of the basics of reading emails and perusing your mailbox would be very welcome here. On the premium side of things, I would very much like to see more advanced features being natively integrated. Things like scheduling, follow-up reminders, and snoozing emails, should be standard. The next big thing missing is email collaboration. Again you can see a small start-up doing with Spark (sparkmailapp.com) what Gmail should have done, at least for its business customers. Team chat on an email and email delegation are low-hanging fruit considering that Google has already spearheaded collaboration in documents and spreadsheets. Lastly, I should note that while the Google business offering is quite compelling, the Gmail-specific business features are not that impressive on their own.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Arnaldo Casadiego

Gmail an app that promises!

Reviewed 2018-10-27

Pros
Gmail has been my favorite email app for more than 8 years, I must say it is an incredible application, I use it every day since I constantly receive emails from clients, partners and work, so I need to check my email trays constantly, I must say that it has never hit me or given me problems so the stability of the app is excellent. In addition to this gmail has a number of add-ons that you can use to benefit, such as google drive, google hangouts and google + it is amazing how you can have everything within a single application and how they complement each other. Gmail is a very easy application to use since in the main screen you can see all your messages directly, besides this you have a menu in the left part of the screen where you can choose the messages of promotion, social and normal messages, apart you have other options such as sent messages, spam erased among others ... Another incredible thing about this app is that you can change gmail accounts very quickly and easily since it allows you to log several accounts at the same time and change them with a single click. the app is also very fast, the time that you have to wait for the new and old messages to load is very fast and this is an advantage when you want to respond to messages quickly, besides it has the function of writing several messages at the same time and leaving them as drafts waiting for you to come back and finish them and this is great!

Cons
Well, because not everything is always good, there are few things I do not like about the gmail app and one of them is that when you write a new message and add some files it is a bit difficult to do it from the phone, if you could do it a little simpler would be great, another thing is that when I send a message I do not get the notification of message sent or message waiting to be sent or message sent so I never know if my message has been sent really. For my part these are the only things that I dislike, everything else I like and I'm happy with the app, I really think it's excellent!

Virginia Brooks

Gmail AKA the Ultimate Key to Business Organization

Reviewed 2018-07-30

Pros
Gmail’s web-based email and storage service is the ultimate key to business organization. G Suite’s collaborative application suite for business and enterprise users has significantly enhanced our efficiency across our organization, allowing us to store and condense all of our work initiatives in one local area. Whether you use Gmail, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc. I would strongly recommend finding the best collaborative suite platform for your company and condense your work files, documents, etc. into one storage area that everyone (with permission) can easily access. Here are some of the main reasons we were swayed into using Gmail within our company. Pros Gmail’s free secure webmail platform, offers up to 15 GB of storage for personal use, with the option available to purchase more storage (cloud and Google Drive) on an as needed basis. Gmail’s platform can be customized to a certain extend but generally keeps things clean and simple. Its search features save you from having to manually scroll and read past emails to locate the one you want; you can also set up personalized keyboard shortcuts to speed up the processes as well. You can also organize emails via labels, this feature acts much like a file finder, in which you can create categorized folders to nest specific emails under and easily reference them/easy retrieval. Time is of the essence in the business world, so the option to save emails, pre-written templates, and import contacts directly into the platform is great for accelerating email responses and keeping our clients from losing interest. The definitive feature of G Suite Office Suite is the set of team collaborative tools available to you for sharing/file storage, creating forms (registration, survey, etc.), Excel, Word documents, and PPT with the option to collaborate in real-time. G-Suite also includes video and conference calling, in which you can invite anyone to join by setting up a Google calendar invite.

Cons
Gmail’s email tracking is not the most suitable feature for those in marketing and sales, looking to keep track of open rates, link clicks, who clicked on the specific link, etc. But Google is completely transparent about this issue; Gmail’s documentation clearly states tracking may not be accurate, there are various factors you need to be aware of to make sure your actions don’t interfere with the tracking data. However, Gmail does easily support plugins you can add to allow for tracking (we use Lead Liaison). Sending mass emails with in Gmail is not exactly feasible because of limitations in functionalities for personalizing emails. Gmail does put ad placements on free on accounts, but they are pertaining to the contexts within your emails (so at least the trade-off is relevancy). We have experienced glitches and dropped calls on numerous occasions when utilizing Google Hangouts for virtual meetings (because we run monthly webinars we moved to Zoom video Conferencing which you must have a plan to for the webinar add-on). Google Hangout only provides the option to screen share, etc. during virtual meetings from a laptop using a Chrome device, not practical for people on the go.

Ian Mayman

The ultimate in email search and storage

Reviewed 2018-07-24

Pros
The best thing about Gmail without a doubt is, unfortunately, the least known. Google is well known as a search engine, but few seem to realise that search technology is applicable to email if they use Gmail. Of particular value is the ability to tailor the search to find just what you're looking for, such as an email from a person with a certain name who sent a picture between date X and date Y. Additionally are labels. Why file emails in folders - put instead Gmail labels them and multiple labels can be applied, it's like having an email in multiple folders at the same time, this also allows for greater filtering to identifying specific emails. Finally, there is the email storage. Personally, I delete emails every day unless it's related to work, income, or expenses; the result of this is that my Gmail account that I've had since 2011 has only used 5% of storage, I doubt I'll ever use up all the space as it keeps growing! Also noteworthy are features such as the ability to marks email as starred and/or as important plus links to quick get to those emails. a recent addition is the ability to snooze or defer emails to a later time more suitable or appropriate for reading the email rather than filling up your inbox. Finally Gmail, works seemlessly with every third-party email application I've used, all you need is your address and password to connect, jargon such as mailservers and SMTPs are entered automatically behind the scenes, this makes Gmail via third-party apps very user-friendly. Of course, as it's a Google product, a Gmail account means you also can login to other Google products such as YouTube.

Cons
An unpopular feature is tabs that separate and emails by content into inboxes emails that are promotional, social, updates, and from discussion forums. This can help separate and prioritise email but I don't like it and it can easily be disabled, but it does mean newsletter providers are always asking people to move their emails to the primary inbox. Another negative - depending on your perspective - is the automated analysis of your Gmail account (not by people leading to Google serving adverts relevant to you. I view this as a positive, but it can sometimes feel like there is no escape from an advert in an email that you showed interest in one time and which consequently shows up on websites you visit, but this is why Gmail is free.

Nathan Sichilongo

I swear by Gmail.... Its the best web based email service

Reviewed 2018-05-15

Pros
Gmail has been my go to email app for more than 7 years. In no particular order, here are the things that are great about Gmail Its easy to use and intuitive, it takes a few mins to get used to the interface, but it is user friendly from day one. The ability to multi task and have your inbox open while you compose an email helps a lot. The auto save drafts feature has saved me many a time when I lost connectivity. Also you can compose several emails and minimize them as drafts while you have your inbox in the background and come back to them later if you wish to. Gmail is non intrusive and doesn't display ads like it did years ago. I like the fact that I can log in and view all my emails without any distractions or upgrade popups. Attaching files is simple and straightforward. Also seeing previews of attachments within emails is a neat trick and I use it almost every day. Gmail is a great free email service for anyone who wants to get the best web based email experience out there.

Cons
That is not to say that everything is perfect, there are things about Gmail that are not great. As a mobile app user, I am disappointed with the Gmail app. It doesnt sync to the web when you mark emails as read, you also cant unsend messages and adding attachments on the file is not as seamless as on the web app. Hangouts in Gmail has never really made sense to me, I wish there was a way to just disable it, but its seems to stick there no matter what I do. While the new makeover for Gmail is overall great, it still doesnt address the bigger problem of labels and email folders. If an email is added to a folder, subsequent emails are not added to that folder, unless they have a label which in itself is confusing. If there was a simple straightforward way to do it like on Outlook, it would be better.

Madhu Sharma

The best email service

Reviewed 2017-09-10

Pros
Gmail has so many useful tools. I can't imagine living without it. 1) Excellent search Gmail is really good at searching through messages. Granted it can take a few attempts, but you can nearly always find the message you are looking for. Other email services don't even come close to providing such good search results. 2) Forward to any email address Gmail has a built in forwarding option allowing you to forward messages from your gmail address to any other provider. A lot of other web based email services (such as Yahoo and Aol) don't offer this. 3) Manage multiple email addresses You can connect upto 5 email addresses from other providers. So you can use your Gmail to manage multiple addresses 4) Tags Gmail does away with files and folders and allows you to tag messages which makes them much easier to find them later. 5) Automated filters Gmail has an excellent filter which can perform automated actions on messages such as forwarding them to another address or tagging them. 6) Undo send Sent a message by mistake? Just tap the undo button bring it back 7) Never forget an attachment If the text of your message mentions that you are including an attachment, Gmail will display an alert if you forget to attach it before sending it. 8) Inbox by Gmail Inbox is a new interface for power users. It makes it very easy to sort through multiple messages.

Cons
Inbox and Gmail both have different features that the other don't. So I have to keep on switching between them. It would be nice if Google put all of Gmail's features into Inbox so I could just use one interface.

Edward Caplan

An Oldie but still staying srong

Reviewed 2019-09-11

Overall I'm hooked and use it daily. It also has a better connotation to give someone your gmail address as a personal address over yahoo or aol.

Pros
The best part of this app is the reliability, spam filters, and ability to utilize SMTP access. The automated inboxes are a plus as in other programs you can pull your hair out trying to organize rules and folders. It took a little training to Gmail to understand the difference between social, promotions, and updates but it picked up really fast.

Cons
Not robust. If you need things like rules you will need to utilize programs like Outlook. Also privacy. This is google, so if you like recommendations and it to guess (pretty accurately) what you are looking for in your next Google search then it's great. If you are not a fan of a company keeping track of every purchase made via emails (you can see a list of every product you've ever received a email receipt for in security settings).

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Sleek, Modern, and Perfect Mail Software

Reviewed 2019-07-20

Overall, Gmail is sleek, easy to use, and sexy. I love the cleanliness of it and would never go back to using any other mail software.

Pros
I love most that Gmail is incredibly sleek and easy to use. I love the font, the cleanliness of the sidebar, and the overall look and feel. I love the predictive message writing, it has really made my life much easier, and for someone whose second language is English, it helps immensely. The functionality when taking into account all the other Google integrations is fantastic. I love the chat feature at the bottom and how it integrates with Gchat. The option to star important messages is something I use a lot, and I find that the star symbol really does a good job of pronouncing the message to me. Overall, this is a perfect mail software and I see little they could do to make it even better.

Cons
I like least about Gmail is that there is no undo send message feature after 10 seconds, I wish there was an option to delete it 10 minutes later or so. I also would love if there was a "seen message" receipt or indicator if someone has opened your email, it would make things a lot easier. I also wish the chat button at the bottom of the screen wasn't so discreet, as sometimes I've missed messages on there.

Josh Ogg

Gmail is the Definitive Go-To Email Platform

Reviewed 2018-11-13

Pros
There's really no reason to use any other email tool, in my opinion. Gmail has thought through every conceivable need for your inbox and answered them. The recent update allows for a really great inbox view that shows attachments by name/type in the inbox list and they're clickable. Lots of customization options for labeling and organization, forwarding and sorting rules, plus it integrates with just about every tool or program. Predictive typing and default response options are a time-save (especially on mobile). it's a clean interface too, not as clunky and junky as Yahoo and similar others. With a gmail address, you're already set up for an account on all their other apps and most third party apps as well.

Cons
Using gmail means sharing your info with the global behemoth that is Google Corp, which may be a privacy issue for some, but generally this is a security benefit rather than a detractor. I wish I could drag threads and drop them in my label categories on the side panel but the new hover commands in the inbox speed things up. That's my only real bottleneck is when I am sorting the inbox into label "folders" it's a lot of manual clicking.

ALEJANDRO BALBÁS PERETTI

GMAIL: The ultimate work tool for any business/working environment

Reviewed 2018-06-25

Pros
What makes Gmail a great App is not just the application itself. The connectivity between Gmail and all Google applications makes you feel that there is no need to explore other options because the "Gmail experience" is very complete. The other positive aspect and in my opinion the strongest characteristic is that it is very strange in this days to find a person or company that doesn’t support its IT & Communications on at least some Google App, mainly the Gmail App. The Gmail experience has become a common language all over the world, to use it is just common sense.

Cons
I find hard to give a bad review to the Gmail App. However, like all Apps if you are new you won’t know all the easy ways to use it or understand it, but this is where I support the idea that the Gmail strongest characteristic is being that everybody uses it, so supposing you don’t figure out yourself something you don’t understand, there is always someone nearby who knows or has been through the same problem. The only thing I would suggest bettering is to maintain text formats when pasting them from other Apps like Microsoft Word or similar.

Brittney Collier

The best email I've ever had - both personally and professionally!

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Pros
I love the fact that having a gmail gives you access to all of Google's other awesome applications like Google Docs, Sheets, Drive, Calendar etc. Regarding email specifically, it's great that your emails are automatically divided into categories based on their content (social, promotions, updates, etc.). I also love that you can unsubscribe from an email list with Google instead of having to go to the person's/company's website. The other applications really compliment Gmail and make collaboration much more smooth. When I use my gmail to book a flight or sometimes when I order a package, the day of my flight or delivery day for my package is automatically placed on my calendar. Gmail just keeps getting smarter while other email services can barely do what they say they will.

Cons
I don't really have any cons to mention about gmail. The worst thing I could say is that I have the Gmail app on my phone and sometimes my notifications for an email don't come to my phone. However, that could be an issue with my phone so, I can't put that on Gmail. I have nothing bad to say about Gmail.

Gisela Wullschleger

GMail took over from Microsoft Outlook on my Laptop and Android device

Reviewed 2019-03-06

Gmail is very intuitive, and the user interface makes it easy to launch into it quickly, but to do it justice, one needs to spend time learning all the tricks that other users of Gmail seem to have worked out long ago. In our hurried world, where e-mail is a daily tasks, and the Android platform is making it even more fast paced, the user interface is a critical component, and a friendly pop up hint on how to deal with an overfull inbox, may be very helpful.

Pros
GMail is accessible, it doesn't fuss about passwords, and it is available when you need to check your mail on your phone or home computer. Mailboxes are all seamlessly updated and there doesn't seem to be any trouble searching for old mail items. Tagging mail is more effective than sorting it into folders. Deleting batches of mail items is quick and easy. Keeping up with the mail inbox is much easier than in my old Mailer.

Cons
The software really meets my expectations for an e-mail portal that can be used on my phone, laptop, tablet and in the local internet cafe, without a worry. It has never disappointed me, and the only thing I think is a little limited is the ability to make a "cute" signature.

Thanh T. Nguyen, MBA

Simple and easy to use, free with minimal ads display

Reviewed 2018-05-04

Pros
I like how Gmail categorizes emails into three groups: Primary, Social, and Promotions. This simple trick makes navigating very easy. I am more productive as I can quickly discard any social or promotions emails I don't want to see. Of course, Gmail is developed by Google, so integrating other Google features/apps/websites are a breeze. E.g. Calendar, Notes, Tasks (keep in mind you have to click Try the new Gmail in the setting on the far right corner to have this new integrated experience).

Cons
I also use Microsoft Outlook at my job. In my opinion, Outlook is super user-friendly. Gmail is not bad, but it still has lots of rooms for improvement. To make use of any app, I recommend doing a quick search for tips and tricks. The keyboard shortcut will boost your productivity. One thing that I really hate when I use Gmail on tablets and phones is that I can't delete emails quickly. I can only delete email one by one or put multiple of them in the archived folders. The only solution I can think of is to delete multiple emails via www.gmail.com on a desktop.

Yaroslav Kozak

One Email to rule'em All

Reviewed 2019-03-05

I use gmail daily on personal and work projects. Talking to clients and coworkers is happening there as well as some personal communication.

Pros
Everyone knows gmail. For some reason, google did a very good job branding their product and nearly everyone has gmail or knows how to use it. I like the familiarity of the interface and the old features, even though, I am one of those people that actually would prefer google do a bit more substantial work there. I like the speed, reliability and scalability of the Gmail. Never had issues with it!

Cons
I wish gmail was easier to use and had clearer interface. It would be nice to have it in dark mode and maybe rework the general style. Google created inbox as an alternative, but it did not work. Which is weird if you ask me. Would be some much beter to combine those two together and use the functionality and professionalism of gmail and easy interface and clear style of inbox. Also, connecting accounts there is very painful. Some formats are not supported. And it's so slow! Main reason I can't use it for a quick mail.

Cristovão Rodas

Enhanced efficiency when using gmail.

Reviewed 2019-07-05

Gmail has proven to be a great tool since it was the only one that suited what we needed. We have an institutional mail server, but sometimes it has flaws. Some employees have made filters so that the emails are forwarded to Gmail and inside Gmail, they have registered the institutional email, to be able to send as if they were using the institutional. The quality of the service provided was very great, to the point of opting to purchase the 1TB storage package.

Pros
Gmail is very dynamic. It combines several traditional email features in a more enhanced way. The possibility of using Google search for it makes it have an advantage compared to the others. Its interface is nice and easy to use.

Cons
Something that could be modified is that when we store files in Google Drive, to the point of reaching the limit of 15GB of data, the emails sent to my Gmail are beginning to be returned. I understand that creating email brings with it other Google products, but there should be a way to prevent emails from being returned for excessive data stored in Google Drive. I would not say that this is a negative point, but it is something that should be rethought.

Reyes Pirela Velasquez

Leaders in emails

Reviewed 2019-03-27

I have been using my gmail account for more than ten years, at the beginning I had problems with the low capacity of storage, however with the future this space has been increased, in addition to adding other apps, such as google drive, which allows us to solve this problem, is a very versatile email, accepted by thousands of web pages, which allows to have all the information and applications focused on a single account, with a high level of security, and google support.

Pros
Without a doubt, gmail is the current leader in emails, with many webapps available to improve the experience, in addition to the fact that the android devices are directly connected to gmail, it allows to manage all contacts, files, emails, data, with a large amount of utilities, in addition to managing the google play account, both for normal users, as for developers, also adsense, adword, youtube, etc. at this time I doubt that someone does not have a gmail account.

Cons
Being honest, I'm not partial with gmail, however it is difficult to find a flaw in a system that brings so many advantages, so I really can not think of something negative about gmail.

Beth Dash

Best email program out there

Reviewed 2018-03-30

Pros
I like everything about Gmail. Integration with my phone, easily forwarding emails from other Gmail accounts I've created into my main email account, the ease of use, the generous 15 GB storage space. For a free service, it's spectacular.

Cons
If you forget your email password and it's been a while since you've used an account, and you didn't link that email account to your main email account for backup, the questions they ask to get your password reset are not helpful. You could be locked out forever if you can't remember the last password you used on that account, or the time period. Also, I've been fighting cancer for eight years and when I was diagnosed I put in a request that you could set a delayed date for an email to be sent. I wanted to write emails to my daughter that would arrive through the years of her life after I was gone. Eight years later, this is still not possible. It would be a nice feature, after all, you can delay the sending of a text message, so it shouldn't be that hard to do for an email. Especially for a Google product.

Jason Janes

The best email

Reviewed 2018-12-15

Pros
For email I always recommend GMail & Google Suites to my clients. When it comes to email there should never be a single point of failure (like using your own webserver for email) Google has 1000's of data centers around the world and your email is backed up/replicated across the Google Network so there is never a single point of failure. Gmail has incredibly high Deliver-ability rate. unless your a spammer, there is a 100% chance your email will be delivered to other Gmail users. Almost nobody blacklists googles email servers, they are just to big a provider.

Cons
Labels and folders ;-( , I"m old school and love to use folders & nested folders. for example: Accounting/Quickbooks, Accounting/Receipts, etc. While Google does allow you to use folders and nested folders if you use longer file names they often are not fully visible when using filters and drop down boxes to select appropriate folders. I should just bite the bullet and use the archive system with labels but old habits are hard to break ;-)

john ritchie

one of the best systems

Reviewed 2018-11-07

Pros
when we talk about gmail, we talk about one of the most recognized mail servers that exist since it has several advantages. 1.- It has all the characteristics of an email account. 2.- totally free. 3.- Intuitive and friendly user interface. 4.- The gmail app are well developed so it has no problem to be used in ios and android. 5.- You can configure and manage different folders for your emails. 6.- your registration in gmail gives you access to all the other elements of google like google maps, youtube, google drive and many more. 7.- can be used offline, so you can review and write emails without having an internet connection, and the emails will be sent when connected to a network. 8.- You can attach larger images, and if they are very large, they will simply be sent as a Google Drive link.

Cons
the spam filter sometimes works a little strange, since it has sent spam to the folder of real and registered pages and has left in the inbox others where they offer car insurance.

Adith Krishna

Most popular email platform and my best choice!

Reviewed 2018-09-15

Pros
If you ask people for their personal email address, more than 70% of the people will give you a gmail address. The application is not only best when used in desktop but it integrates with several google chore extensions. I use gmail at work for identifying a person using their in built personal identification which pops up when you hover the mouse over an email address. I use LinkedIn sales navigator plugin and rapportive browser extensions with gmail to find/identify the person behind an email address which works very well. These extensions doesn't work well with any other email service providers.

Cons
When I use more than 2 extensions which works with gmail, it behaves strangely. I think gmail doesn't work well with more than 2 extensions at the same time. This is a problem for me as I use 'Name2email' by reply and LinkedIn sales navigator together to work fast, but it doesn't work well sometimes. I will have to refresh the page every 10 minutes as this problem keeps on coming back repeatedly.

Anil Jose

A service that can be used to send emails by all types of users.

Reviewed 2018-08-05

Pros
You need not have any previous knowledge to work with it since it is simple to use. Even if the page closes automatically without knowledge, the email would be saved as a draft. There isn’t any trouble from advertisements. As it is free, it is appealing to daily users as well as business users. You need not buzz around to attach a file or could attach from Drive. Even if you forget to add the subject for your mail, a pop-up appears to remind you to fill the subject. Whenever you are typing in the Email ID section, a list of Email IDs of your contacts appears, and you have to only choose from them.

Cons
The mobile application needs some serious updating. They do not seem to be of the same level compared to the web application. When you open your account in a new device, the process of asking your mobile number and security questions are quite a deal, since it would have been placed many years ago and not necessarily does everyone remember it since the answer might have entered a lot of years back.

Benjamin Buske

Best E-Mail Service around

Reviewed 2018-05-06

Pros
Gmail is a great E-Mail service and completely free of charge. It allows filtering, auto responders and does even give an option to fetch emails from other accounts without forwarding. You can send mails from several email address and can easily bundle all your different mail addresses into one account. A nice feature of gmail is also the automation. If you receive a support ticket email, you can reply with a single click, you can confirm or refuse invitations the same way and you can even pay bills. Features allow for unsubscribing from email lists with a single click and much more. The 15GB Space you get for free, is also more than sufficient for most users. I in more than 10 years with Gmail am at about 10% of used space.

Cons
There is not really anything bad I can think about. The interface is – compared to other providers such as Outlook – fairly simple, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, as Gmail has – compared to MS Outlook – a really great performance.

Sambath Ramesh

Gmail has made it convenient and simple to handle e-mails!

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Pros
The services are free, they seldom crash and emails are delivered at a faster rate ( ten seconds) when compared to other email service providers. They have a user-friendly GUI. It loads all your previous conversations to a single thread, that would be helpful to catch up with the previous messages. Gmail performs malware checks, all the attachments sent to you are further scanned for viruses. The greater degree of machine learning prevents spam messages from popping in your inbox. It incorporates multiple services like file storage, sharing photos, google search, translator, google forms, news, and maps at one place. It also offers various options for prioritizing like snoozing emails or pinning them. If there is any suspicious login, that would be notified making the account more secure.

Cons
Even though we can personalize themes, the interface can be made more appealing. Attaching images and files tend to take more time as compared to other providers.

Ashish Mishra

No one can come close to Gmail

Reviewed 2018-09-16

Pros
Gmail is the best free email service available, you can use it to the scheduled meeting and send attachments. Gmail id works with mostly all the google products. You can use google Gmail credential to login into other sites. you can get free 17 GB space to store documents free with gmail. you can create filter to separate out emails. You can mark them to a label and thus categorize it accordingly. Gmail offers functionality of integrating other email address to send and receive emails from the very same app. you can change the theme, there are hundreds of themes available to choose from. It is the best free mail client, and posses all the mandatory features available in any email service.

Cons
Google reads all your emails to give you better suggestions but it also sells the data to other ad parties for money. This feels uncomfortable at times. I think Inbox and Gmail should be merged into one to give a better experience to users. No other glitches I feel.