Gmail Logo

Gmail

Free email and inbox management app, from Google

Gmail Reviews - Page 100

9,160 reviews

Experiencia Gmail

En Gmail tengo todos mis correos organizados, puedo personalizar mi firma de correo, responder un mensaje automatico y programar el mismo, asi como otras cosas más.

Pros

Gmail es una herramienta que cumple la función de servir como correo electrónico, que es fácil de usar y posee una interfaz amigable para el usuario.

Cons

Lo que menos me gusta es que no permite editar la dirección de correo electrónico, ya que si uno creó un correo con una dirección informal y desea seguir usando esa misma dirección no lo permite, debe proceder a crear otra cuenta.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Gmail Software Review

My overall experience with Gmail has been positive. I've never had any issues with it working and using it I've gained the experience of writing formal emails to teachers and colleges.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and I can easily contact my teachers with any problems that I have at the click of a button. I like how I can star emails to remind myself that they are important and select a bunch to delete all at once.

Cons

The software doesn't have many cons to it except the settings are hard to navigate at times, but that could just be me.

My observation of GMail

The business problems I am solving are being able to send and receive emails with ease of use and receiving documents through Gmail is also a huge plus. I also like the fact that if something was wrong with an email you get the notification right away

Pros

I like the fact that you can upload various documents and send them to several people at once. Uploading images is very easy as well. This software also allows you to send emails with ease and you can go back and edit if necessary.

Cons

I do not like the fact that you have to update your email addresses so often and if you should happen to forget an email password it is so difficult to recover an email address and I think this is the least thing I like about Gmail

Gmail Review

Overall, Gmail is one of the best applications for email management. The free version is not limited in any way.

Pros

Works well on all fronts -- on Gmail app, on mobile phone web browser, and laptop web browser. Price of free provides lots of storage space without any reduced performance.

Cons

It can be challenging to sort or search for email. It's not directly intuitive on how to sort emails by attachment size. It's also not easy or possible to create a new folder using the Gmail app.

Gmail is an efficient official communicating application

I make official communication through this application It has been very helpful when applying for jobs and making requests

Pros

Drafts- I can write an email even in two days while saving it in the drafts then send The spam blocker helps me block malicious emails Notifications- I get notified instantly when I get an email as long as my data connection is on

Cons

The auto correct feature that spells out texts that I might have intended to put in the mail I should just write what is in my mind without getting suggestions of the wording

Gmail-Continues to be a leader in forward thinking email

My experience has been wonderful. I’ve easily helped many friends set up & learn to use their gmail accounts. I loathe Microsoft outlook & will continue to encourage anyone to just try gmail. Not to mention the benefits of Chrome!

Pros

Easy to learn & use Ease of creating folders Organization Attractive add-ons Consistency when it comes to connecting

Cons

There isn’t 1 thing I don’t like about gmail. Everything about it so has been an absolutely incredibly user friendly experience for me!

Google Email Review

Overall very good. It is well known and widely used, making it a "standard" for e-mail as compared to other names such as Yahoo and Hotmail.

Pros

It is very easy to use, and trustworthy. I like the search filter that enables me to go far back into e-mails.

Cons

Sometimes there is a string of e-mails I locate during a search. It wasn't obvious right away that you could click to expand on the viewing to see all the e-mails in the string. And, sometimes a little difficult to locate the one e-mail in a string that may have the attachment to it.

Gmail fact

I have good experience with it .. some are bad but overall all good

Pros

Best for official work . Sending documents , pictures and letters , applications . We can use gmeet for video conferences too. It has spam section and thats cool .

Cons

1.The customisation are less here. 2. Someone can’t sent up to 25mb folder 3. In all inbox you will see all emails of every mail account you are signed in 4. Many time mail could not sent .. it requires time 5. Pictures get lot of time to load 6. Auto delete or marking delete should be on

Gmail is great email as Google system

Great experience, very comfortable and simple to use

Pros

Gmail is an important member of the Google system. All software is well connected to each other to make everything more convenient and convenient, Such as Google Calendar and Google Mail

Cons

I’m sorry that Google software is not available in some countries and regions, but it’s not a software problem

Review of Gmail by a student

I've been using Gmail for about 5 years now and it has been very reliable. Best thing to use as a student. Couldn't be more glad it existed.

Pros

Gmail is definitely the easiest to use. It gets better and better with each update. I remember using Yahoo mail a few years ago and the experience was just frustrating. Gmail is much more organized and just better overall.

Cons

It has everything I think it needs. It's easy to navigate and doesn't have too many features which I think is a good thing.

Wonderful, free email suite

Gmail has been great for private and professional use, and feels like the reference for all other email software.

Pros

Lots of convenient features like being able to recall an email moments after sending it, or being reminded if you write about an attachment but mail off the email without an attachment.

Cons

Advanced features are often buried in extensive menus that don't make it easy to find what you're looking for. Sometimes, there are small bugs and issues (that are usually fixed by a page refresh, but it still feels inconvenient).

Everyday usage

I actually love the Gmail app and all that it does help you get out great content and set up great emails

Pros

I like how they have updated the back office you meaning, the different settings you can use to customize how you want your emails to look, the vacation mode settings, and how you contact people and vice versa. I have always liked how it saves contacts so you will not have to look them up.

Cons

I I haven't noticed any cons at this point. There are still a lot of upgrades that I have to check out since the last update

The best apps to manage email

Pros

This app is the fastest emailing app I know of. It has a grammar and spell checker and predictive text, allowing you to write simple emails and look very professional. If something goes wrong, it gives you a quick way to cancel the email before it's completely sent, and it won't block ads.

Cons

Some features are determined by the company and the company will decide to continue to provide special features whether you like it or not. Limited data privacy allows you to receive personalised advertising.

One of the Best Email Services

Pros

Gmail is a fantastic email service, especially when you consider that it is free. A Gmail account also comes with free storage in Google Drive and Google Photos, and opens access to nearly the entire family of Google products.

Cons

Google had done a test of a new email inbox called "Inbox", that I felt like was a huge improvement over the original design that they unfortunately scrapped. The lack of the features I got used to in Inbox (automatic grouping of emails by certain categories, like purchases, travel, etc) are sorely missed.

Very user friendly

Pros

The interface is very simple yet aesthetically pleasing. It is compatible with many other websites for easy sign in, saving time for users. The account also comes with google docs, slides, and drive, which also come with easy sharing with other people. Highly recommend!

Cons

I wish there was a feature to "pin" emails. There is a feature to star important emails, but having the ability to pin emails at the top instead of having to go to the 'starred' mailbox would make it better.

High Quality Email for Free

I have happily used it for many, many years with great sucess.

Pros

I like that I can set up a new account in minutes without having to pay any money. It comes with 15 GB of free storage that can last a long time for many people.

Cons

After 15 GB of online storage you would need to pay for additional storage space. It sometimes seems to go too far with security. It's very hard to think of much bad about Gmail.

A Comprehensive Email Management

Pros

By far the best and most easiest email management service in the cloud based market out there. Not just an email management, but the features it offers, like hangout for video and chat, easy integration with your mobile devices, makes Gmail an evident choice. The app also performs well on low speed internet.

Cons

The initial plan offered does not give away much storage in the drive. In addition to that, the user interface could be improved further, considering the utilization and reach of the app.

Outstanding Program!

Overall, I would recommend Gmail.

Pros

There are many features that enhance Gmail! It is easy to use, sort, and label email. The ability to snooze, or read but mark an email as unread as a reminder is helpful. I also like the star and "mark as important" feature.

Cons

As I mentioned, my use of the Search feature was not stellar and could be improved. Warnings about emails from external sources are nice, but once I've used a source, it would be nice for it to be approved for use without a continued warning.

Gmail is Everything

I can organize clients and have customized signature, plus away vacations. Love it!

Pros

I have been using Gmail for over a decade and it just keep getting better. The best part is that I can use my business address as my email address through them.

Cons

I've tried the other services so I can say there are not many issues with Gmail. I guess the biggest issue is deleting the many emails over the years. I would love to delete emails without attachments. There may be a way I just haven't found it yet.

I prefer Gmail!

Pros

Gmail is extremely easy to use and have several elements that I enjoy. For example, g-chat. It allows you to connect while checking mail in one setting. I also love making folders for my mail for easy accessibility. I have gotten used to 3 tabs of mail in my inbox. At first, I did not prefer this as I liked seeing everything on one tab.

Cons

I didn't like that they updated it to have 3 different inbox tabs. Now, I don't mind it but they don't separate my mail correctly into the tabs in my opinion.

Gmail is the best way to exchange business emails

I like to use Gmail to send official emails to some companies or to the business manager and use it constantly.

Pros

Gmail is very suitable for sending and receiving emails and putting it in the CV to apply for a job to communicate through it and easy to use and many applications can be used by linking them in Gmail and all notifications arrive on it with the attachment of the day, date and time.

Cons

Sometimes I do not receive a notification that I have received an email on Gmail and when I open the Gmail I find the email.

Gmail is very easy to used

Gmail is fantastic, the name only make me professional. I cant do without opening my Gmail account in a day, because that is the medium I received alot of professional messages.

Pros

I love gmail and use it to received professional information. It help me separate the message I received Accordingly, very fast to send and receive message.

Cons

I find it difficult to get the exact username I wanted as it has already been used due to large user

Best Email in Town

I couldn't ask for more for a relatively free email service. Extremely happy with their service.

Pros

I have been using Gmail for over 10 years now and have been an avid fan of the functionality and features it offers. Gmail specifically offers easily integrated email with many other google related products

Cons

My biggest issue with Gmail is their limited space capacity. My google account was auto synced to my phone and the pictures that were backed up used all of my free 15 GB of space. Other than that a great product though.

Good option ti communicate and organizar ar work

Currently, a large part Of My company's emails are shared by Gmail, since its platform is organized and understandable yo make communication much easier.

Pros

One of the details that most attracts my attention about Gmail is the option to edit the emails already sent after 30 seconds, since in some cases small errors are usually made that can confuse the peson who sent the message.

Cons

The biggest annoyance in this email is that its file weight limit to send is only 25 Mb, wich is not enought in many cases where you want to send files.

gmail review

My overall experience is that I'm satisfied with Gmail.

Pros

Gmail is easy to use and free. I'm able to view new mail, saved mail, and other categories of mail. Also if I delete something by accident, it stays in my trash, so I can still retrieve it for a while.

Cons

I would like there to be more ways to report certain types of email to Gmail. I get a lot of romance scam email that I'd like to report to Gmail but there isn't an option to report that type of email.