Gmail Logo

Gmail

Free email and inbox management app, from Google

Gmail Reviews - Page 4

9,160 reviews

Gmail, A perfect place for business

Well, if we talk about my overall experience with Gmail, then that is very cool and awesome. I'm still using Gmail and definitely, I'm going to highly recommend it to all of my friends. Now if you are also thinking of email marketing or secure communication sources, Then Gmail is the best platform for you.

Pros

I have liked the label system of Gmail too much. There are many folders in Gmail like Starred, Important, and Send. But I have liked the " important" feature too much. whenever I use to mark any messages important, always a start appears with that email. And I can easily;y identity that this message is marked as important. Moreover, All messages marked with start are going to appear in separate folders,...

Cons

Of course, Gmail is one of the favorite platforms for all users and for me too. But I have liked to have some improvement in Gmail for a better experience. I was looking for some improvements in the spam filter of Gmail. I use to receive spam emails on a daily basis in spam folders. Of course, Gmail has a spam folder system which is appreciable, But I don't know what is the meaning of showing an email in spam while that has been already flagged as spam. I think Gmail should block that email that is going to appear in the spam folder. That's email should not receive by me or by any person for best security purposes. I hope that the respected team of Gmail will have a look at this and shall improve this feature for a good experience.

Gmail for the WIN

My experience overall is amazing I can easily send any type of file, the fact that I can sync my phone, tablet and have everything attached to one account is the best. I love that I can group chat, the fact alone of you can make phone calls on it it’s more then enough reason to use it and super easy to send attachments.

Pros

It’s extremely user friendly. I love the fact that even if you WiFi is acting wacky you can still read and respond to your emails as well as search your emails with little to no connection. It has features like google chat or google meet, Which you can talk to people within your office. Also you can even send out calendar invitations or staff members and family that tend to forget everything lol. Gmail blocks 99% of dangerous emails before they even hit your inbox. It’s great that you can use it on your phone and desktop really easy. Huge storage space which is a plus

Cons

I don’t like that you can’t backup or download your email box. Also it doesn’t store our pictures separately like Facebook. The annoying thing is google auto reads all of your emails blah

Gmail is a great service I've used for years!

I've been a daily user of Gmail for years now and even with having multiple emails I have always found it very easy to use on a daily basis, very easy to sift out what I don't like to see and what I want to see everyday. Gmail also has the future of if I've been getting an email from a company for a while that I haven't opened it will offer me to unsubscribe from them so that I don't receive those emails anymore.

Pros

I love being able to group different emails into folders like promotions, subscriptions and the emails that I mark important. It keeps things separate and more organized so that I don't have to look through hundreds of emails that don't pertain to what I am looking for at the time I'm able to just pull up what I need and it's very simple. I also have multiple emails and I love the feature of being able to either look at them separately or look at all of my emails all together. Gmail also does a great job of saving my contacts so that every time I'm going to send an email I just have to type the first or second letter and it pops up right away, very hassle free and a good use of time.

Cons

Honestly there aren't many things that I dislike about Gmail. Every update is always something useful there's never too many drastic changes that I can't integrate into my daily use right away. I've never had any problems sending or receiving emails. Overall my experience has been great so far.

Shop assistant

I'm able to see if I have receive my money through Gmail. If have forgotten my Facebook password my Gmail account is always the to rescue me and that really make me be more find of this product.

Pros

I like the fact that it keep me in track of my recent and old emails. Through Gmail Analystics I'm able to keep good record list of my attended emails and all. It also make it easier for me to spot spams in my emails. I'm so greatful for Gmail!!!

Cons

Some people can easily hack my account if for instant they have my cellphone with them. The is less of customer service yet in this field the are always human errors that need to be attended agently.

The best email service!

I use my Gmail account for a variety of purposes, including sending and receiving emails, attaching files, and making phone calls. I have an uncanny ability to recall emails. When I send emails or attachments, I have complete confidence in their fast delivery. Gmail's Hangout feature is fantastic – I use it frequently. Gmail has treated me well, and I want to continue using it. Gmail is the most user-friendly alternative for communication and organization. Attachments are very simple to send.

Pros

The long term Gmail makes it simple to back up data and store it all in one place. Attaching files to Gmail saves copies of your data on Google servers. If your PC breaks, your Gmail data stays on the server. By storing it all in the cloud, you may access it from any computer. If you need a new computer, just get the data you sent yourself. Online storage with Gmail is simple. Label and categorize your emails so you can easily send attachments. This makes your data easy to find. If you can't find your emails using folders or labels, Gmail's powerful search tool can assist. It also allows you to access your Gmail storage space through FTP, making it appear like a conventional client (FTP).

Cons

Another downside of Gmail is its distant storage. Gmail requires an Internet connection. If you don't have Internet access, you can't access your Gmail storage. Make backup copies of crucial files stored on Gmail in case the service goes down or you lose connectivity. Gmail's maximum file size is 25 MB. To maintain a larger file, like a picture, you must break it into smaller components or compress it. Some cases will be difficult, if not impossible. Plus, Gmail's capacity is limited by Google's own.

Gmail

I have been using Gmail from quite a lot of time and love it for the features and functionalities that it offers beyond sending and receiving emails.

Pros

Gmail is the most popular and widely used email service now days. It provides its users with a lot of storage space to save emails and attachments. Sending and receiving email is very easy in it. It has dedicated mobile apps for ios and android and have two versions for web users, standard and basic web version. The basic web version is very simple and is intended for users with slow internet connectivity. Gmail account is also used to integrate a lot of google services like drive, maps, youtube etc thus making it more of necessity rather than just an email client and integrate all your data from these software at on place. It has a very good spam blocker which never lets a spam to slips past it to your inbox.

Cons

I personally do not see any shortcomings in gmail as it always keep getting better and better with time.

Best mail service in the World...!!!

My overall experience with Gmail over the years is fantastic and mind-blowing. I would like to suggest everyone to use Gmail as it have all the features required plus it is easy to setup in any device. I have used many mail services but I got confused many times, as I wasn't able to figure it out, that where is the feature which I need to use and their Help section was also quite confusing and the Support teams took a lots of time, But in Gmail, you will get proper help with relavant solution in a couple of minutes and I am using it for my personal and professional life and I'm totally happy with it's experience and service.

Pros

The most impactful feature in my point of view is the Automatic email filtering or categorization. Also, Smart Compose and Smart Reply is playing a vital role in suggesting users, some better lines to write their mails in appropriate format. Apart from that, Email nudges and High Priority Notifications are also an amazing feature of Gmail. This product is really very much easy to use and handle by...

Cons

According to me there is nothing missing or needs to be improved at this point of time as Gmail is working pretty awesome. But sometimes, Sign in and Sign out makes a little delay and it pains a lot. As I am using Gmail for years and I know much people who are new to Gmail, but in my point of view they have not found any difficulty yet in using it. Also, the integration with my business was very convenient and easy and we are not facing any kindof issue at all with its service.

The best E-mail service provider available in the market.

Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the service that Gmail is offering. It has replaced outlook & Yahoo mail almost completely.

Pros

We have been using Gmail workplace from G-suite. This is the most native e-mailing software with all features available. It has a great management process onboard with automatic alignment for priority. It includes a great notification system & faster delivery.

Cons

I have no issues with this software. But It sometimes picks the normal email as a spam email. This is a minor issue though.

Gmail Overall Rewiew

I utilize my Gmail record to settle on telephone decisions, send and get messages and connection I love it. I never miss an email. I'm totally certain that when I send my messages or connections that they will be gotten right away. I love the Hangout alternative that is accessible with Gmail, I utilize that regularly also. My general experience has been a decent one with Gmail and I don't anticipate utilizing some other email applications soon. Gmail is the least demanding application to use for conveying and gathering visits and messages. It is not difficult to advance connections too.

Pros

"I have extraordinary alternatives to take great encounters with Gmail. We made authoritative email addresses through Gmail and It's truly useful for our hierarchical works." "I likewise love that Gmail is jumped at the chance to my google homeroom since I get an email when an understudy turns in work and it assists me with being additional time-proficient with evaluating." "Gmail is an agreeable assistance which assists me with advancing in my business. I have just at any point utilized Gmail and have been extremely content with it." "I love that I can make various envelopes to put my significant messages for work, specialists, or basic messages from companions. I have consistently utilized gmail in light of the fact that it's awesome."

Cons

"I despise that it is so elusive my spam organizer - I likewise detest the number of emerald end up in my spam envelope." "There isn't anything that I truly don't care for about Gmail explicitly. I disdain getting messages in my Spam envelope however that isn't a Gmail issue." "Signing in and out can be a bit horrendously inconvenience Some and the deferrals can be disappointing depends I expect on your association speed yet not certain." "The lone con I have is that now and again messages can get lost or placed in the spam organizer and they shouldn't have been. So you need to go search for the email which can remove time from your bustling day."

Why You Should & Shouldn’t Use The Gmail App

I use Gmail for some, various purposes, incorporating speaking with companions, speaking with teachers and chiefs, mentioning data, and going after positions, temporary jobs, and grants. Gmail is minimal expense, zero-support, and information stockpiling "in the cloud"; this implies your email, records and exercises are consistently open any place you can be online with an internet browser.

Pros

Use Gmail to store information, and you can get to it from any area that has an Internet association. Basically sign into your Gmail record and discover the message that contains your information. You can't lose your data, either; that could happen when you store it on a hard drive that may fizzle. Keeping information in Gmail likewise makes it simple to impart to other people. For instance, in the...

Cons

Your Gmail account is limited, and Google restricts the measure of information that it can hold to 10 GB. Google puts together your stockpiling limit with respect to the absolute number of messages in all envelopes, including Trash and Spam. Another burden happens if your Internet association goes down. That can be cataclysmic on the off chance that you need to get to your information right away. Monitoring your information can likewise be testing on the off chance that you need to oversee handfuls or many separate email messages. It likewise requires some investment to create a message and send it just to save information you'd prefer to store on the web. Recall that you should open a record choice box each time you wish to add a connection to an email message.

Most used daily tool

I have upgraded a 3 free gmail accounts to workspace, and set it up for at least 2 clients. It is fairly simple to import email to workspace, and much easier than the usual complicated email migrations! However, the admin dashboard access is always a little bit of a dance for a single proprietor or small business. E.g. just being able to change a personal profile picture, or access calenders etc....

Pros

Its quick and easy to sign up and get started. Its fairly seamless accessing and synchronizing email from multiple devices such as computer, phone and tablet. Importing contact phone and email details works fairly well, but could wasn't great for birthdays and dates (It has however been a while since I did that).

Cons

I use filter rules a lot to manage subscriptions, orders etc. They are quite hidden away in settings, and rather binary just listing rules instead of named options. I often need to clear it all out and start again as there are overlaps. *@email doesn't seem to work hugely well, but the detailed options for sending to folders or labelling etc. work well. Inbox folders unread, - there are currently only 4 options, would be nice to have more! (e.g. inbox, starred, 1 selected filter folder and the remainder.) For example having multiple labelled selections based on rules.

Gmail: The Best Alternative to Paid Email Services

Being a small business, being attentive to and staying within my budget is key. Gmail provides services for small businesses that are free or low cost to allow us to engage with potential buyers as professionally as possible. Overall, I am highly satisfied with Gmail and I recommend it to family and friends who need email services.

Pros

I've been using Gmail for at least 10 years for personal and business, but mores for business and it is hands down THE BEST free email provider! The many options available to send, sort, check, and save email is 2nd to none. With a spam blocker that actually keeps unwanted, unsolicited emails from my inbox, Gmail has been my go to since closing my Yahoo account. As much as I use Gmail daily, there are still some features that I have not fully explored, like Reports/Analytics, but knowing these features are available is nice for small business owners.

Cons

As feature rich as Gmail is, it can be a bit overwhelming, especially just starting out. Having a clear understanding of ways each feature can be used would be helpful. In addition, having the option to hide some features, and simplify your email homepage would be beneficial.

My Gmail user experience

Overall I have had a wonderful experience with Gmail. Previously it can take up to 10 minutes for my mails to be delivered with other companies. But with Gmail, it takes literarily seconds for my emails to be delivered.

Pros

The major thing I like about Gmail is that it allows me to manage multiple accounts on one device. I have personal, business, social, official, and general email accounts. So it has helped me to be more organized, unlike the previous product I was using. The desktop version helps me connect to other Google apps like classroom, forms, drive, meets seamlessly. These are extremely important tools for...

Cons

Gmail should be more flexible whenever someone wants to log in to their account with new devices. The security codes it sends can be quite annoying.

Why Gmail is the effective, safest and efficient way for communication

Gmail has helped me a lot, especially with importing contacts from various sources. With Gmail I am able to change phone and Sim without having to worry about losing contacts. It has also helped me in my career by allowing me to share information about myself with employers and communicate with businesses without having to meet in person. Gmail also alors you to send advertising information to other users.

Pros

With Gmail, you are able to communicate ideas easier and faster to other people. The spam blocker feature makes it the safest software for exchanging information between individuals, as well as businesses. Gmail helps users to go a lot of things within a shorter period without having to waste time and resources. For instance, with Gmail, one is able to apply for jobs, send curriculum vitae, business...

Cons

In spite of the numerous positive things about Gmail, there are some things I do not like about it and therefore would be glad if it could be addressed. The first one is the storage limit. You are given 15G which is shared between Google drive, Gmail and Google photos. If you are using the free version and you reach your limit, then you either have to pay or delete some of your emails or files saved. This could be worrying sometimes. Also, Gmail uses labels instead of folders, and so if you are used to folders, it can be quite hectic and take sometime before yo can adjust. It also does not allow you to chooseyour preferred username. Once someone takes a particular name, then that's it, no-one can use that name.

Gmail - Trust of Million users

As I mentioned Gmail is free which is what makes it worth your time and energy and yes you should definitely consider it. It had all the features a paid email address can offer. Also don't forget about the security, I mean the security feature of gmail is top notch, I love that gmail can filter the spam emails separately for us. There is push notification settings available for us to remember about upcoming event in the calendar. Also it saves all the contact information. My experience with gmail has been wonderful, it helped me start with my small startup as a blogger, helped me arrange emails regularly. Also the space available to save your emails is also free and later as per needs we can upgrade it. It's so cool. A great user friendly experience

Pros

Gmail is very easy to use software. It's integration with any size of company is simple, convenient and quick. The best part about gmail is that it is free to sign up also it is linked with your other Google applications, also it has a single user interface login feature. It is safe and you can trust all of its features. You can block the spammers, you can send auto-responds, you can manage your contacts, filter the emails as you want, also you can chat through Gmail, connect through video and schedule appointments to your calendar, get push notifications all the time, you can change the settings of any feature whenever you want. You can customize your email preferences and keep track and do the analysis of your data on daily basis too.

Cons

Well for me gmail worked out pretty well. Even someone who is not tech savvy can find gmail user friendly and quick to learn application. No negatives for me.

Gmail.. The best email service ever.

I simply love using Gmail and has been my primary Email service from many years. It is easy to use and gives you the ability to manage a lot of other important google products integrated with it.

Pros

Gmail is undoubtedly the best Email service till day. Composing Emails is very easy in it and it keeps your conversations secure. It gives 15 gb of storage space with defualt free accounts which is more than enough for personal use. Gmail Id is also used/required to operate and integrate alot of other Google products like Android, Drive, Google Contacts etc. Its has a very active spam blocker and block almost all spam emails from getting to your inbox. It also auto sort emails on the basis of their category like social, marketing etc very precisely. The best thing about Gmail is that its keeps adopting and improving day by day.

Cons

Though there is no doubt in efficiency of services offered by Gmail, it also has some shortcomings. In order to send attachments, the single file size should be less than 25 Mb which is very annoying sometimes. Also there are some privacy concerns about users data used for marketing, but its quite common with almost every company that provides free services.

All of My Promotions Is on Gmail

An effective, distinctive, and easy-to-use program that enables you to communicate with companies and universities and has many advantages besides sending and receiving emails such as uploading your mobile phone files or personal computer to Google Drive or knowing how to use Google Maps

Pros

One of the best programs for receiving emails and promotions. I open this program just to wake up from sleep and see the latest news. Once you create a Gmail account, you can subscribe and log in to almost all sites and subscribe to the latest events. To apply for a job, to continue studying and work, and to apply for a scholarship to travel abroad until all of this requires having an account on Gmail....

Cons

One of the disadvantages for me is not to download files larger than thirty megabytes, and I do not know whether the sender sees the email or not.

Effective communication made easy

I rely on Gmail for about 90% of all my official communications. Synchronization across multiple devices and ease of use on mobile devices means that I never have to lose any productivity when I am away from the office or my PC. And the great array of Google products I am able to access directly via Gmail reduces my workflow interruptions to the barest minimum.

Pros

The best part of using Gmail is that it serves as the easiest and most practical conduit to the bulk of other really amazing and complementary google products and services. Beyond making email communication very easy, integration with Google calendar means that I can easily feed invitations directly from my inbox unto my calendar, strike up follow-up conversations with email contacts in Google Chat, or save email file attachments directly to my Google Drive, etc.

Cons

On mobile devices, the newest update makes it a bit more difficult to easily detect unopened emails from opened ones. The font bolding is a bit less profound now and can present a challenge to the visually challenged.

Gmail. The trendsetter.

Gmail is an excellent E-mail platfrom that I've been using as my primary email service from many years. It is easy to send and receive emails and organize them in it.

Pros

Gmail is an excellent email service and is consistently evolving with time. It has a very pleasent and user-friendly interface and allows you to easily compose and read emails. Its basic free version offers quite a good amount of storage space for E-mails and attachments. Your gmail id is used to operate a lot of Google applications and hence offers a high degree of accessibility and integration. As...

Cons

Though it do not have any major flaws, but the one thing that some times prove to be very annoying is that attaching a single attachment file exceeding 30 MBs limit in size is not allowed in it.

the new analytics features have informed and transformed our communication habits

Gmail has worked very well for me, both in my personal communications and professional. The way it easily integrates with my google maps and calendar make scheduling appointments and sending out location and task details with my field agents very easy. And even though I don't use the chat feature often, it works excellently every time I have the need for it.

Pros

My favorite feature has been the analytics and reports component. During our online and email survey periods, this feature feeds us with all the data we need to shuffle our contact agents and ensure that the most productive ones are kept active. The sentence auto-complete and suggestion feature also improves our efficiency and output rates considerably for communications with clients making similar queries.

Cons

The 'settings' icon for your gmail when it's open can be merged with that of the general google account 'settings'. I usually get confused by which one is meant for which component. Also, the menu needs to be better optimized for easier access to certain prominent elements that are currently collapsed under other more general categories.

makes you twice more efficient at communication, and tracking important updates

Gmail has helped me a whole lot. With it's integration with google calendar, I am able to keep a tab on important events and quickly send out mails if I need to. This has been particularly helpful in overseeing timelines with my teams.

Pros

I like that it has a lot of varied options for customizing my inbox and the appearance or order of my inbox. From choosing which emails should appear at the top to the options for categorizing emails, gmail's custom options help make me and my team very efficient. When it comes to specific features, the conversation view has been one of my favorite ones. Allowing me to easily read through and catch up on updates I might have missed while I was away.

Cons

The very efficient integration across Google's other services can be inconvenient. Sometimes, when I sign visit youtube and Google Search Engine website with my official work gmail account open, it automatically logs me in on the work account and saves my querries and web history under it; which can be problematic. I would prefer if I were prompted when i visit these other affiliated websites to choose which of my accounts I wanted to access it under.

Gmail, a name to Connect.

I love to use Gmail because of its features and friendly environment.

Pros

Gmail is the most useful software I found when I entered university and in my professional life. It is a way to connect professionally with people. There are other communication devices but the most professional is Gmail. Above simple connections, it is a way to connect with unknown peoples for the sake of promotions as usually when we log in to the website we get a confirmation mail on Gmail and other...

Cons

As Gmail has been used by millions of people so now it's difficult to get your desired user name. You have to select the closest matched username of your desire which is available but it does not make any mess, one can go with the provided username as the work does not depend upon the username, and when we look for some exciting features so we have to sacrifice something but in return, we are getting exciting features of Gmail so good to go.

Gmail is a tremendous tool for email management

It's a fabulous journey of my profession that I am enjoying with Gmail's exceptional services. It's a wonderful experience to be a part of this astonishing software, making my professional career more contented. I recommend this software to everyone.

Pros

I have been using Gmail for more than five years, and it's a matter of satisfaction for me to review this amazing tool, which always made email management easier for me. Moreover, its integration with other Microsoft tools is awesome, which makes my time management too easy. There is no need to have a hard copy backup for my official emails, as Gmail provides this facility to create folders to classify...

Cons

Getting too many promotional emails and advertisement is annoying for me as it always divert my attention away from my office commitments. I am happy with the rest of all Gmail features.

Having a fully functional gmail account is like having your own personal assistant

My overall experience with Gmail has been truly wonderful. Without gmail's full range of options and functions, I would most likely be spending an additional 1 or 2 hours every day finishing my administrative duties. It has therefore been like having my own personal administrative assistant.

Pros

My favorite from the long list of features I love about this software are the filtering and sorting options available. One of my roles as systems administrator has my inbox flooded with upwards of 100 mails daily -- with most not requiring any response or action on my part. But the ones that needed my response kept getting lost in the vast jungle of messages. After I discovered the full range of sorting and filtering options available, we were able to develop a very effective system that always kept the most important messages separated at the top from the remaining ones not requiring any action.

Cons

The process of sending mails via google groups can be vastly improved and made much more user friendly. I also think the hangouts feature can see better integration with other messenger and direct messaging software that are probably more commonly used.

Gmail is the BEST!!!

I use Gmail for personal as well as business-related correspondences.

Pros

Easiest email service provider there is. I have switch back to Gmail from Outlook, Yahoo, and many other providers.

Cons

Love Gmail so I really honestly have nothing much to say that is bad. I've gotta play with the message filters a bit more to control my spam emails a bit better.