Vectera

Meeting room scheduling and video conferencing platform

visit website

Vectera Reviews

Pros

Vectera is a great helping hand for any language coach, exam coach or experienced tutor working online. It is splendid, adorable, it is impressive and flawless.

Olga B.

Besides the great customer service, it's VERY easy for clients to access the meeting room. Cobrowse is amazing for training and tech support.

VF

Vickie F.

I must also highlight the great technical support service that are very receptive to solve doubts and take very into consideration the ideas of improvement of the application of their clients.

FA

Fernando A.

Cons

I have lost video a couple of times and don’t know if this was my client’s broadband connection or Vectera.

GS

Gareth S.

Whenever I have more than 3 people in my meeting room the connection is no longer stable and people get disconnected, you can't hear, the video gets fuzzy, it just goes bad.

FS

Franky S.

Most importantly, Clients don't need to install anything. No registration and no mess.

SR

Sriranga R.

4.8

Most diverse booking tool

Transcript

Koen V.: Hi, my name is Koen. I work in the health and fitness industry, and I'm an entrepreneur giving...

Most convenient and capable software

Vectera frees up time to have multiple meetings in one day. Not having to travel to meetings and with the added benefits above is extremely appreciated.

Pros

Each client I meet with through Vectera is thoroughly impressed with how seamless and helpful the software is to assist in sharing my ability in serving their needs and set a realistic expectation for their coming event flowers. Screen sharing, file uploads, draw feature all saved in the clients meeting room is a huge benefit of using Vectera. Some clients jump online using their phone and still the feedback is just as positive. The record feature helps me to share the experience with my team to pass on important creative design requests (with client consent).

Cons

No cons or roadblocks. When there's an update I'm informed of what to do and the support team is always helpful.

Very good meeting tool

Vectera offers an easy to use meeting tool. It's UI is straight forward, also for people who don't have a lot of PC skills. Customers find their way easily, no installations or configurations, it just works. Even with low bandwidth internet connections we found no trouble at all. The interactive whiteboard and co browsing makes this tool a must need if you reguraly do client trainings, intake / presales meetings etc. The support team is very responsive and receptive to implement new features.

Pros

UI is straight forward, no installations or configurations, easy to do client trainings, intake / presales meetings etc.

Cons

Nothing mentionable. When there are support questions they respond quickly.

With vectera the kids and families in my practice 'survived' Corona

As a child psychologist, Vectera gave me the perfect solution so I could still interact with and support the kids and families who suffered and weren't able to come to the practice because of the lockdown due to Covid

Pros

Privacy-guarantee Interactive: easy to 'play' and interact with children because they're used to online tools and adapt very easy

Cons

None. Everything went well. Maybe sometimes the connection wasn't stable.

Hi Klaar, Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear that we were able to offer the perfect solution to continue your sessions with children during Covid-19. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can always contact us ! Happy meetings :)

A better way to meet

I am scheduling meetings with my clients , and meeting online. It works well because there is app.. no download.. that drives clients crazy having to install. Just have a link for them is gold.

Pros

Vectera offers the individual virtual rooms. While I first didn't understand this, it has worked out well to have a meeting room where I can leave 'stuff' and come back to it during the next meeting.

Cons

When I schedule a meeting with a client, I cannot schedule a specific room... do this as a second step. Now, it could well be possible to do this, I just haven't taken the time to figure out if it is possible.

Great solution for client meetings

I was using a mix of Skype and zoom for client meetings, but it was a hassle to have new clients install software and configure correctly. All of that is gone with Vectera. You just send a link and it works.

Pros

Easy to use, no need to install any software, quality is great.

Cons

Software products works for my business needs. So far there are no cons.

Hi Roberto, Thank you for the great review! If you have any suggestions or questions, you can always contact us. Happy meetings :)

Very easy and powerful

Pros

It does what it say it does and bug free.

Cons

I am not a fan of the design colors but they work.

Finally web-based conferencing with proper presenting tools

Being able to create virtual meetings rooms for clients and keeping a pre-loaded presentation there is very useful. No more clunking around setting up conference calls, simply use the same room, same url for the same presentation. Also co-browsing is amazing software for technical support.

Pros

Cobrowsing No account signup needed for participants Low resource & browser based making it cross compatible Handy for anything ranging from tech support to tutoring Presenter tools such as whiteboard allow for a lot more interactive possibilities than standard video and screenshare

Cons

Color scheme can get an update Presenter mode is hidden in the interface

Persistent private rooms and all you need for 1-2-1 and group web conferencing

Pros

Having persistent private rooms for each and every client or small group. Loading files, images or having a whiteboard and they stay in the room. A client can pop in (with a passcode if you want) on their own to check something out. Recording is easy (using chrome). Voice and video quality has been excellent with almost no drops.

Cons

Not since they made screen sharing visible on mobile.

The complete package

Pros

Permanent meeting rooms create a hub for future meetings. And the ability to answer video calls on a phone with no installation removed an obstacle for my clients.

Cons

Customised button colours would be great (I'm being very picky now!)

Hi Brandon, Thanks for the great review :) We're glad to hear that you see Vectera as the complete package and that we took away an obstacle for your clients. Customizing button colours are on the roadmap and will come soon! Happy meetings :)

Overal = 4.5 Star

Very happy to have found this tool that suits me well!

Pros

This software is my favorite when comes to One to One meeting. Because: - it allows screen sharing w/o downloading any software - whiteboard w/ annotation support - my custom own branding on the Greeting screen. - most importantly, a stable connection All these are extremely helpful for my personal use-case where I need to make discussion about changes with my designer.

Cons

- there are rooms of improvement in terms of UI. - it doesn't sync nicely with my Google Calendar hence my local holiday is not being reflected in Vectera's calendar. So it didn't stop others from booking during my holiday. :(

Hi David, Thank you for the great review! We are happy that our software helps you get easy online meetings. I will contact you for the Google Calendar holiday issue, this should be possible! If you have any requests or ideas on UI improvements, we would love to hear them. Happy meetings :)

Started with a free discovery during COVID and best

Pros

They are approachable for product feedback. Think eco-system as well. Communicate enough but not too much about the product and company.

Cons

That it overwrite my Meeting title when choosing vectera meeting afterwards (title is the 1st thing you enter when adding a meeting) but they fixed it!

Great tool for a great price

Pros

Lots of features for a very low cost. Easy to use, the customer doesn't have to install anything. User-friendly interface. With a simple link you can connect to the meeting room. No complicated setups or settings to get microphone and speakers working.

Cons

Nothing at all. New features are added regularly, the tool does what it promises to do.

Hi Annelies, Thank you for this great review! We are happy to hear you like our software and use it with your clients. We are always available if you have any questions. Happy meetings :)

un des plus importantes plateforme pour le travail collaboratif

Malgré la difficulté mentionné, cela reste un des mes outils préférés

Pros

L'outil est vraiment pensé pour du travail collaboratif, des outils simples et efficace, dont un très bon tableau blanc avec des fonctionnalités de téléchargement très bien conçuees

Cons

Un réel souci dans la gestion des connexions. Bien que ce soit mon outil préféré, durant la surcharge de la CoViD, nous avons souvent dû switcher vers d'autres plateformes, nettement moins bonnes mais avec moins de problèmes de connexion

A quick and efficient way for meetings and presentations

I personally prefer apps that have these little quirky things about them that make work a little easier and more 'automated'. The easiest way for online meetings and presentations.

Pros

You only need a few minutes to know your bearings and after that you're good to go.

Cons

I prefer Safari as my web-browser and it doesn't have the best compatibility with Safari.

Professional 1to1 and Small Group Meeting Tool with perfect branding functionality

Pros

The UX and UI of Vectera is really great. Every touch point of the customer can be branded with ones own brand. The development team delivers significant enhancements nearly every month. It is a joy to watch the tool mature.

Cons

At the moment the video and sound quality isn't as good as the tool I've used before (Whereby) provided, especially with more than two people. As far as I've understood the Vectera team is working on this. If the reach the quality of Whereby Vectera is far superior as it provides a lot more functions like Co-Browsing, Persistent Meeting Rooms, CNAME etc.

I'd recommend Vectera over all those other apps out there

We use Vectera to showcase our platform to prospects. As we have many different windows to showcase I love it how we can just do a focussed demo instead. This way a customer doesn't loses it's focus on what we think is important at that time!

Pros

I love the way Vectera works and keeps growing. They really listen to their customers and keep me up to date about features coming up and features we requested ourselves.

Cons

So far no real cons, every starting software needs growing and I love to be a first-mover here!

Great tool, excellent performance!

Pros

Vectera is a super handy and easy-to-use tool. Creating a meeting room is just one click away and once you're in the room everything just makes sense. No difficult lay-out or unnecessary buttons. The possibilities are endless (uploading files, sharing screens, recording options, ...) and the quality is superb! A true must have for anyone who works professionally.

Cons

Until today, no cons have come up; everything works great!

Super easy for guests to login. Great features.

Pros

I like the fact that guests don't need to download anything to get in. Also the idea of creating a "room" for a particular meeting, where all the files and chats can be saved is a really useful feature.

Cons

It may be because most of my calls are to Latin America, but the connection quality can be inconsistent.

Vectera Is a must have for seamless client meetings

The meetings can be recorded and documents can be shared. I can't imagine working without Vectera now.

Pros

Vectera allows us to provide our clients with face to face video meetings in our own branded professional room.

Cons

The software could have a plgin for recording with Firefox like it does for Google Chrome. Recording sessions can be a bit buggy.

Review Vectera

Pros

Vectera is a very user friendly software. A lot is possible, without complicated buttons or confusing lay-outs. It's very easy to create a meeting room and I've never had any problems. You can very easily share documents and share screens. I'd recommend it to everyone who wants to work professionally.

Cons

Nothing, everything works great. No remarks.

Great Tool for Quick Online-Meetings

Vecterra is stable. The picture quality is good. Personally, I don't like the user interface, but I find everything quickly.

Pros

We bought Vecterra as an alternative to Zoom. I like, that you can easily integrate files during the meeting and edit them together with you team member. With small restrictions, Vecterra is also an alternative to TeamViewer, because it has the great "co-browsing" feature, which we like to use.

Cons

Saving the videos could be a little easier.

Hi Marco, Thanks for the great review :) Glad to hear you like the features in Vectera, including co-browsing. Improving recordings is on our roadmap and will start soon! If you have any ideas on improving the user interface, you can always share your thoughts with us. Happy meetings :)

Superb

Pros

Vectera is so easy to use and config it is amazing! The fact that you can run it under your own custom domain makes it even better! It has an integrated booking feature!

Cons

There is nothing so far that i don´t like.

The Zoom en Skype killer is here, and he comes from Belgium!

This is a great product for professionals who have a lot of client interaction

Pros

Ease of use. Functionalities to share information.

Cons

That one cannot have video conferences with lots of people. Not being able to merge whiteboards, however they are working on this!

Easy meetings for tutoring

Pros

Easy to use! Setting up a virtual meeting is so easy, definitely with the integrated scheduler. I love the cobrowsing feature, it's so easy to work work in a page together!

Cons

I don't have any negative remarks. I really like the software and I hope that they can even improve it.

Everything you need for high quality online meetings and presentations

Pros

Vectera goes above and beyond to deliver a much more comprehensive experience for you and your attendees than does the competition. Highly suggested if you're looking to put on product demos, sales pitches, or even instructional sessions.

Cons

Nothing, works great and the team is fantastic.