WebinarNinja

Now you can run professional webinars without the headaches.

visit website

WebinarNinja Reviews

Pros

The software is easy to use and the features got better and better over the years. It's a great price - quality balance.

Sandra D.

The customer service is fabulous, they're a really great team. The promised features are also fantastic when they're working well.

Jay C.

Having them above the chat is a great placement. Being able to not only vote up questions, but that the questions and polls appear in the chat itself is brilliant.

Rob C.

Duncan J.

Once charged I tried to contact the customer support and been no response about my refund request.

Maheashwaran S.

What is worse is that they still sent out all emails - webinar is in 24 hours, webinar is in an hour, webinar is now to our 1,000 registrations.

Duncan J.

Worth every penny

Transcript

Alison M.: Hi, my name is Alison. I am a homeschool coach. I work in the education industry and I would...

WebinarNinja - Schedule your first webinar in less than 5 minutes

Transcript

Marina: Hi. I'm Marina, I'm a CEO. I give WebinarNinja a five out of five. For more reviews like this,...

Best Value For Our Webinar Needs

Overall I'm extremely pleased with WebinarNinja. They offer all of the services and features my business needs at an affordable price.

Pros

My business has used WebinarNinja for a little over two years now. I've tried just about all options for doing webinars and WebinarNinja is the only one that supports all or our needs. One of the biggest things we needed was the ability to play video over a webinar and WebinarNinja handles that like a champ.

Cons

Sometimes navigation inside the backend is a little confusing but they have an extensive knowledge base that has lots of step by step on how to do most all things.

There are so many things I like about WN, but ultimately, I don't think I can use it.

Overall, I had a good experience with the interface and those who work at WN. Good customer service goes a long long way, so I won't just walk away. I got my WN account through an AppSumo deal and it's for life, so I will most definitely try it again and see what happens as they continue to develop and update it. But for now, I'm going to try other options.

Pros

The support is excellent. Really responsive and they go out of their way to answer questions, help with updates and anything you need. Even when I've asked about features they don't yet have, they listen and take it seriously for potentially adding to the functionality. I also love that all pre and post webinar e-mails are set and ready to go. No extra work on my part. And the integrations work well and seamlessly.

Cons

It's a bit clunky to use and the audio and video pop in and out. It seems to be a glitch that appears differently for different users and admin. The signup page templates aren't as robust as I need them to be. I want to add a checkbox for my GDPR sign up, but right now I can't. There is GDPR option requiring users to check a few boxes. I think this probably turns users away. Which is fine if they're in the EU. But most of my clients are in the US and don't need that level of approval. I contacted WN about adding GDPR optional by webinar and they said they'd discuss it with the development team. I appreciated their response, but all these issues mean I won't be able to use WN for all my webinars and so I'm lookinig for another option..

If you're thinking about using WebinarNinja - DON'T!

This is without a doubt the worst webinar software around and I have used a large range of them. This is the first negative review I have ever written - it's that bad. If you're thinking about using WebinarNinja - DON'T! It will cost you and likely embarass you in front of your webinar registrations. We signed up in December and created a webinar series with just under 1,000 registrations (their...

Pros

We chose WebinarNinja as it offered the ability (or we thought it did) to run Webinar Series. We got to webinar #2 before having major issues with the software.

Cons

They took the software into planned maintenance mode during our scheduled webinar time without telling us (or without removing the webinars scheduled during that period) and continued emailing registrations that it was on including that "it was on now" even though the platform was riddled with error messages, unable to have a webinar launched on it and caused hundreds of confused customers. One week later, still major issues so we had to cancel the series.

Hi Duncan, As the co-founder I want to apologize if you did not have a great experience. Our mission is to have our members and their attendees have a wonderful experience with WebinarNinja. Respectfully, I must correct you. We did notify all users via multiple channels about the scheduled maintenance. The accusation that we did not is false. We sent emails, we had in-app messages, banners alerting members of the maintenance well in advance. This did happen. With that said, the fact that you had a bad experience and were affected is still a concern for us and is taken very seriously. We understand how important this is to you. Your feedback is heard, and we will continue to improve our service. That is our commitment. - Nicole Baldinu

WebinarNinja loves its customers-Ninjas!❤️

I do tend to ask questions, but customer support is right there to help me out. You really don’t have to be techy to use this software:) I love my WebinarNinja!🦋

Pros

WebinarNinja has thought of everything to help its customers provide the best experience for their customers. One of the best features that are a problem for peeps on other systems is getting out your emails to your registrants. With WebinarNinja it is automated you just fill in any changes you want-so easy!

Cons

When you do anything new, you do have to learn the lay of the land. But, with WebinarNinja you just ask support if you get stuck or have a question.

Almost perfect

Overall I am very happy with webinarninja because the support is very good but I still feel like the user experience has not been thoroughly vetted by the designers. They need to get someone who doesn't know what they are doing to tell them all the things that need to be changed.

Pros

What I like most is a very simple dashboard where it's pretty obvious what to do to set up a webinar. I also like that you can capture the email addresses of registrants within the software and you don't have to use a third-party autoresponder email provider. And then we have a nice Nifty you can customize your landing page which is nice as well and you can easily upload videos, pictures or link to YouTube videos as well.

Cons

My least favourite thing is that you cannot test a webinar before you implement and therefore if your plan is to send paid traffic to your webinar you can't actually verify it is working before you start paying for the traffic. This is a major drawback. Also there is an additional charge from my original lifetime plan to include Facebook pixel tracking which seems like a basic feature and since they do offer it it should be included in Legacy members programs.

Great price for an easy to use webinar software with customizable emails

Always a great experience. My students like the platform for learning - both live webinars and recorded. Accessing the replays is easy. Customer service is very helpful and responds quickly. I never feel like a "number." Plus the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of Webinar Ninja teaches regular classes on how to succeed with webinars. So you feel a bit like you know him because he's teaching you, live, how to use his software. Fun experience!

Pros

I like that I can customize all the follow-up emails (directly within Webinar Ninja) after someone signs up for a webinar. I find it an easy software to use and it had features that compare to more expensive software, for a reasonable price.

Cons

The only thing I'd change is to allow an image in the "Offer" section below the webinar video. Right now they offer a button and plenty of space for texts and links. But when I'm selling my online course at the end of a webinar, I think an image of the course would go a long way towards sales. I've heard this is coming, though!

Hi Michelle! So thrilled to read your review. I'm delighted to let you know that the feature you're after has been released! - along with 40+ others to make your webinars even more engaging and exciting for your attendees. Enjoy. :) Thanks again!

I've been involved with webinar software for almost a decade and WebinarNinja is growing up!

I love what the team has put together and their customer service is bar none. Representative is always out teaching others how to use the system, which is definitely a plus for the rookies. I just haven't had the time to use it much since my purchase of the lifetime package when WebinarNinja was first announced in beta! I'll be using this software for years to come! Can't wait to see what else they add as features in the future!

Pros

- Presents Very Professionally with great follow-up features - Ability to do LIVE, Evergreen or Hybrid webinars - Ease of Use

Cons

- Could use a few more integrations - Duplicating the Webinar didn't duplicate the offers attached to the webinar (is this fixed?) - Had some glitchy live streaming issues between desktop sharing and camera (fixed?)

Great Introductory Webinar Software with Friendly Help

This was the first time I had created and hosted global webinars with a host in another country. The help and guides to get started and get the most out of the software was really helpful as was the customer service who offered to jump on a call to assist or review a test webinar for quality purposes. I did manage to launch a global webinar but seriously under estimated the amount of work needed. I wanted to do more but need to allow a lot more time to plan them out.

Pros

Customer service is fantastic and there's loads of help and support guides to get started easily.

Cons

There were a couple of times the sound was tricky to manage using a USB microphone on a Mac as it cut the sound out. The internet connection seemed to affect the delay and sound quality randomly which made it difficult to setup a webinar. I had to manually connect to my router even though have fast speed internet wifi. I think what might help users in the future is some indicators to let the user know if wifi signal is weak or explaining how to connect equipment such as mics.

WebinarNinja - Schedule your first webinar in less than 5 minutes

WebinarNinja allowed us to get our webinars off the ground quickly. They have fantastic customer support - responsive, and they follow up to make sure that your issue has been resolved. We're planning to use WebinarNinja for a long time.

Pros

WebinarNinja gets you started with webinars quickly. They have all the email sequences created. All you need to do is set the webinar information, and you're good to go. Then, as you have time, you can customize all the emails, registration page, and thank you page. The best part of this software is the initial set-up time is less than 5 minutes.

Cons

I'm having trouble thinking of what I like least about this software. They've designed it so that you can use your webinars as a marketing tool.

What a way to introduce my life's work.

It's been really enjoyable and such an ease compared to other tech experiences.

Pros

It is so simple to set up with excellent and easy to find solutions to any queries. There is also ongoing support. I like how we can design the registration pages, embed the registration sign up. There is every follow up for the participants of webinars so saves time from our end too.

Cons

Only improvement I would suggest is to give more access for a co-host to edit some of the registration page details.

Webinar Ninja Makes Light Work of Webinars

I've owned it for a while but have only recently started to use it and plan to use it a lot more in the future. I want to use it for teaching in short bursts, and I think it's perfect for that. There are various webinar formats available to me, so I can use different options as I grow. The options include the live option which I've been using until now, and also an automated option, a series of webinars which I can link together, and a hybrid version where I can run the recorded webinar but be present to answer comments live. The interface is easy to use and very intuitive which I think is a huge plus for someone like me who doesn't want to have to hunt for various features.

Pros

I really like the ease of use of Webinar Ninja. I'm not a techie-type and I was able to get it up and running pretty quickly. When I did get stuck or have questions, their support was right there to answer questions - and often incredibly fast, so I wasn't delayed. I loved that. I get regular emails from Webinar Ninja with the latest improvements to the software, so it's very clear to me that they're...

Cons

I'd like to be able to delete my test webinars, or other webinars that I don't need anymore, but I can't find a way to do that yet. I'd also like an easy way to search through my webinars so I can find the recording I'm looking for. I'm not 100% happy with the quality of the recording, but to be honest, I can't tell if that's an issue with WebinarNinja or it's my own setup. But these are small issues. On the whole I find the interface very user-friendly.

Almost the best software to create online webinars

Webinarninja allows us to solve several big problems that have to do with training. We can organize periodic meetings with our clients and explain how to use our services and saas software. In addition, we can meet with our team for sales training and support training

Pros

It is easy to use and its dashboard is excellent. Many interesting options and functions. Audio and video work well, even at low speeds. Multiple options for different types of webinars, including deferred webinars. I have tried many and this is almost the best, almost perfect

Cons

Little to say here. Perhaps the most important flaw is that it is not a software designed for markets in other languages (widely spoken) such as Spanish, and although it is true that you can customize many parts and translate them manually, still does not have a language selector that changes everything for you like other webinars software. Moreover, it is obvious that it does not work and is not intended for meetings, only for webinars, because it is not possible for several attendees to participate simultaneously in the conversation etc

Versatile software that gets the job done

Overall experience is pretty good! It's a functional, user-friendly platform with a highly responsive staff should you any questions. Like with any software product, there's room for improvement, but the software works and gives good results.

Pros

It's very easy to set up. You can get a webinar going within a few minutes. The interface is reasonably easy to navigate. They are constantly tweaking it to make it better. Good integration with ConvertKit, which is the back end I use for email. Sound and video are great. Sharing stuff and sending out emails is a breeze. Generally pretty easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes the UI can be tricky, so if you're new to the software, you can waste a lot of time learning how to use it. Like the grey menu items hiding in the left-hand vertical bar with barely enough contrast to be seen against the slightly darker grey background. Or the totally non-intuitive choice of putting the "Edit" and "Clone" options for a webinar (arguably the two most used ones) behind a barely...

Hello Ali! Thank you very much for the detailed feedback. As you know we are working constantly to improve the software for awesome people like you! I'm glad that overall you're finding WebinarNinja easy to use and it's working within your work flows :) Thanks for the notes on the UI and I have some good news for you! - The contrast of the grey menu items has already been improved and...

One of the easiest to use webinar platforms out there for both sides.

Webinars are a fantastic tool for any business to build their relationships with potential and existing clients. In particular, the ease of use for users to join the webinar without having to download and setup on their side is one of my biggest attractions, that along with how easy and fast is it to setup a webinar with the backup of their super support team means I recommend this to my clients too.

Pros

* It is really fast to setup a webinar with webinar ninja and what attracted me to it the most is the fact there is no install on the users side unlike the likes of GoToWebinar, Zoom etc. * Comes with landing pages and has it's own webinar directory. * Live, evergreen and combo webinars available as well as series. * It has all the functionality you need for your business, including offers, polls...

Cons

These are small things that are more I'd like to have. * Polls all get shown together (as far as happened to me). Would be fantastic to be able to switch them on like the offers. * I would love an on demand evergreen option, I think this is coming soon though. There is evergreen with set time and date already. * I have had problems with running my presentation directly from powerpoint so now I just upload the slides. This is in pdf so any animation is gone. I just create extra slides to get around this though.

Hi Emer! Thank you for the great and detailed feedback! So happy to know you've been enjoying the app over the last two years. You probably have seen that we're always making improvements so some of those 'nice-to-haves' you mention are already in development and the others are on our roadmap for future development. It's helpful to hear honest feedback from members like you so we can continue to get better. :) Cheers! Nicole Baldinu Co-Founder & COO

Easy to use, if somewhat limited for marketers

Solid platform (previous problems with constant bugs has gone away), and I’m very happy running traditional live events. Also monthly training from the founder on feature updates and webinar best practices is a perk.

Pros

WebinarNinja has morphed into a clean, intuitive, easy-to-manage platform over the time I’ve been a user. It’s fully web-based, so I don’t worry about losing viewers as much as I did with GTW and Zoom, where software was required to be downloaded. Overall, my viewers tell me they like the experience better for presentations.

Cons

The platform does one thing very well, which is traditional live webinars. However, it lacks a few marketing savvy capabilities with its automated webinar features (date selection is not totally obvious during registration) and the questions, downloads, and CTA buttons are not in the main viewing area for attendees, so they have to scroll down during a webinar to access them. WN has announced an updated interface to address this, but they are self-funded, so development is slower than users like me would like.

Hi David! Thank you for being a long time user and for giving us your feedback. We've been able to continuously improve because of honest feedback like yours! It's great to hear that your attendees enjoy the experience - we've made it a point as we develop to have the experience on both sides be as pain free and enjoyable as possible. Really glad you enjoy Omar's webinars - I love chatting with...

A very solid webinar hosting solution!

WebinarNinja allows me to educate my community, as well as prospects and new audiences, in an automated one-to-many fashion. Additionally, I can use it to host live WN to strengthen the 'Know, Like and Trust' factor, showcase my expertise and promote my products and services.

Pros

The impressive suite of features, which includes the ability to create and host different types of webinars, as well as the UX and the fact that the WebinarNinja team keeps working on and improving the tool. The WN fast support is the icing on the cake!

Cons

The setup of automated webinars would need the feature, which is a available in other webinar platforms, to make the webinar available for instant access or on a specific date & time (e.g. 10am in the time zone of each attendee, regardless of where he/she is. If his/her time zone is EDT, then it would be 10am EDT. If, on the other hand, his/her time zone is PDT, then it would be 10am PDT). At the moment, it isn't possible to do this in WebinarNinja but it's possible with other webinar tools.

Easy webinar setup

Solid. It does the job I need it to do, and doesn't waste my time with tons of options.

Pros

Very easy to create and deploy webinars. Way less complicated than most stuff that's out there. So if you just want to run a webinar that works without all the bells and whistles, webinarninja is a great choice.

Cons

I wish there was a way to change the host name on individual webinars; the stability of the platform could be improved (still receive lots of complaints on the webinars themselves when volume or video goes out, or they can't log on b/c they're on some browser other than Chrome on a desktop); would love to see post webinar email sequence integration (like the reminder emails, but that go out after the webinar is complete, so I don't have to use a separate email marketing system to send those emails)

Webinar Ninja allows even tech challenged me to create webinars

I created an internet show with this. The software helped me wrap it up in a neat package, making access to it easy for my viewers. Since then I've done a few live webinars. It let me upload slides and have a chat window. Any shortfall in my experience, I put down to my own tech challenges, but the software and the team help me get past those to make it look like I know what I'm doing with it!

Pros

That I was able to actually get it done and come out with a product that worked! The customer service team helped me so much when I got started a few years ago and they are always there for me. With your help I learned to upload videos, do a live webinar and use the chat feature. I've been able to keep track of who attends my events's, etc. The software walks you through the process and it's easy to follow. I haven't used it for a while, but I know that when I get back to it soon that I'll be able to pick up where I left off.

Cons

When I started, it was all a puzzle. The instructions were clear, but I still got confused. The confusion was not Webinar Ninja's fault, but customer service happily helped me figure out what I needed to do. I didn't particularly like that my viewers had to sign in a couple of times, but that may have already been worked out.

Hi Allura! Thank you so much for your review! Our team is thrilled to hear your feedback. Especially the support team as they really do pride themselves being the best at what they do! Love having you as a member! Thank you and keep rocking! Nicole Baldinu COO & Co-Founder

Be Better to Achieve More

Great I couldn't name another product like this that performs as well for the investment needed

Pros

This is a great piece of software that has just gotten better and better over time the team are always improving and adding to the functionality

Cons

It can be a little restrictive sometimes on signups and landing pages and sometimes when things are improved its hard to find where stuff has gone

Motivated creators

Easy to create/schedule and push out notifications for webinars. Very easy to use as the presenter and you can have someone take temporary stage with you.

Pros

I love the creativity and customer service of the Webinar Ninja creators. They also hold frequent webinars to help push out their new fixes/add-ins. Very helpful.

Cons

Would like ease of use with multiple hosts. Sometimes you want a co-host to be on screen at the same time...I believe that isn't possible at this time. (looking into it)

My Favorite Webinar Tool!

It has been a great experience, well worth the investment in my business and I don't have a reason to switch to anything else. I can say that I will be using WebinarNinja a lot more as the needs of my business are shifting and I will be sharing a lot of information through webinar.

Pros

I love that WebinarNinja is always improving upon their product. I've used it for about 2 years now and love it. They also provide educational webinars to help you give amazing webinars and understand how to reach your goals using their software. It is soo easy to use from start to finish and I have never had an issue running a webinar.

Cons

Honestly nothing, but if I have to list something it doesn't integrate directly with Mailerlite the email marketing system I use, however I am able to integrate it with Zapier, so it's not really an issue.

Webinar Ninja User Review

Ease of use is key plus the "Real time" interaction of Polls and chat is a few of the bonuses.

Pros

With any Product or service it is the Support that impresses myself #1 + ease of use. The less steps I need to jump to get the information and job done the better I feel.

Cons

Many 3 parties don't recognize WebinarNinja which is upsetting but with the features included within WebinarNinja you only need to direct them to the sign-up page which is hosted with them and easily customized.

The BEST webinar software, in my opinion!

Pros

I love so many things about WebinarNinja - The ease of use, the simple integration with Infusionsoft, the built-in templates for registration pages and thank you pages, the built-in email sequences, the built-in replay and evergreen features (without an additional fee!) and the stunning professional presentation my clients experience. I could not be happier!

Cons

While still a big improvement over Webinarjam, the navigation to modify existing webinars is a little tricky.

Webinar Ninja is the easy way to do webinars

I love WebinarNinja! It let's me quickly set up a schedule for webinars and then gives me a link to send out for people to use to sign up.

Pros

It is so easy to use! There are lots of features like evergreen webinars, replays, paid webinars that are just as good if not better than some of the higher priced options.

Cons

The templates are a little difficult to figure out, (at least for me). It could be that I don't have a graphical mind but it took me a while to figure out how to customize the emails and landing pages.

Careful Research brought me to webinarNinja

I love how polished the software looks online - very professional but at the same time not intimidating. It's a fresh and creative experience every time I log on and I'm just started!

Pros

Very quick set-up - within minutes I become a Creator! Immediate results!

Cons

The only "wish" I have is that I would love to be able to import images and use them to display while I am on my webinar - right now it seems to be just PDF Files that can be imported so fingers crossed that this will be a feature in the future. Which by the why is another reason I am using webinarNinja because from other reviews I've read the software keeps improving and there are regular updates which tells me that there will always something new on the horizon that will make the experience even better!