WebinarNinja

Now you can run professional webinars without the headaches.

WebinarNinja Reviews - Page 4

Pros

Really easy to use. It does pretty much everything, since it has automated email sequences that go out to people once they register. All you need to do is let people know about your webinar, and once they register, WebinarNinja does everything else. You can customize the emails, too., and integrate with your email provider so new people registering for the webinar get added to your mail list.

Cons

Limited templates for registration and thank you pages.

WebinarNinja is a great quick fix to get your webinar going fast!

It was a pretty good experience to get my webinar started quickly​​ without worrying too much about the tech.

Pros

Ease of use and automation that works to get a webinar going - whether it's LIVE or auto.

Cons

Design & layout of page not as flexible as I needed it to be.

Limited system with unhelpful support

Stonewalling support team. Very hands off. Their T&Cs are not compliant to EU and US consumer law. We asked for a refund and they have refused.

Pros

We thought it would make for a better user experience for attendees.

Cons

We had to use Zoom for our webinar. Went forward without a hitch. Building a registration page for a panel of speakers, was tough, even for someone who can code. There is no way to edit their GDPR opt in, afte consulting our expert in bp, it was not fit for purpose. Support team didn't offer any solutions. They had a limited number of people you can host with, this was somewhere in the small print. There were many opportunities in the system to make this clear.

Hi Lavaniya! I'm sorry you felt you didn't get adequate support. I have checked to see the work-around provided and perhaps it was not clear - I will make sure support is clearer next time. Regarding GDPR, T&Cs - they all fall within regulation so I would be happy for you to contact me directly and let me know where you find they are not. I'll definitely take your feedback to our designers regarding the registration form - thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. Wishing you a great year ahead. We're excited at WN to release some awesome updates to our members and would love to see you back! Best regards, Nicole Baldinu Co-Founder & COO WebinarNinja

Love WebinarNinja!

It makes bringing my classes to the masses super easy!

Pros

I love WebinarNinja for it's ease of use. I can literally have a webinar up and running in mere minutes. It's also super easy for attendees to navigate.

Cons

I don't really have any negatives to say. There was one random time where it got stuck in a weird screen sharing situation, where it said it was screen sharing, but it wasn't. Only happened once, so no big deal.

One of the best webinar apps on market

I do webinars for clients and they find this easy to access and use.

Pros

I love the ease of use. It is intuitive and easy to set up and administer

Cons

I don't have any problems using this app at all.

Really simple to use with all the features I need

Pros

It's super easy to use. I like to focus on content and delivery and WebinarNinja helps me do that without worrying about being a TechNinja. I can just focus on my attendees.

Cons

I've been a user for a long time. Years. So I've grown alongside it. Years ago, it used a new technology that only worked on certain browsers and devices. So, I had to educate people on how to attend my sessions. But that's not an issue anymore.

Great intuitive webinar platform

It has allowed me to build and run automated demand creation processes for my business which is a big step forward for me.

Pros

Easy to set up and operate, I particularly appreciate how easy it is to build evergreen webinars and fully integrate the webinar registration with my email marketing platform.

Cons

When doing a live webinar I'm not able to monitor the live chat while presenting. Enabling that would be a big improvement in overall functionality and ease of use.

WebinarNinja review

Pros

It's easy to use. You can use it easily.

Cons

I would like it to have the capability to use a white-board so i can type/draw/write/underline etc. while I talk.

Hi Chris! Thanks for your review! Glad to know you're finding WebinarNinja easy to use. Did you know that you can share your screen and show any app you're using to draw, write etc? Having said that though, we have received requests for a white-boarding feature so we are putting on the roadmap. Thanks again Chris! Nicole Baldinu Co-founder & COO

The Ninja of Webinars

The Ninja team are very helpful and have worked tirelessly since its launch to improve their software.

Pros

Its all set up to go and I like that it now has more flexibility with images.

Cons

Its isn't 100% reliable when it isn't plugged into the modem directly. I have had a couple of important webinars crash but it has improved a lot since it launched.

Hi Trudi! Thanks for your review and for being a long time supporter of WebinarNinja. We appreciate your commitment to us and to running great webinars! We recently upgraded our streaming so you should see some vast improvements there. Also, please don't hesitate to talk to support, they can help troubleshoot your connection and even run a test with you to make sure you're all good to go! Thanks again Trudi! Best, Nicole Baldinu Co-founder & COO

Good webinar software - Great price (Got it as LTD) + Great Support

Pros

Provides several type of webinars, easy to setup and start the webinar.

Cons

No PayPal integration as audience payment option.

Hi Kevin! Thanks for reviewing WebinarNinja! Thanks for the feedback on PayPal integration. We offer our Stripe integration (as you probably know) and as demand increases for PayPal, we'll consider adding it to our roadmap. Happy to know that you find setting up a webinar easy to get going :) Thanks again Kevin! Best, Nicole Baldinu Co-Founder & COO

The worst customer service ever

This is one of those shady business practices where they don't remind you when your subscription is set to renew and after you ask them nicely to refund your payment, they tell you that you can't get a refund because of their terms. I had to complete a chargeback. Awful service. They kept trying to 'sell' me into a marketing/sales funnel when I was trying to claim my refund thinking I was the issue.

Pros

Easy to set up implement your webinars.

Cons

The worst customer service I've ever dealt with.

Hello Andrew, I was sorry to see your review and do appreciate the fact that you acknowledge the positive aspects of WebinarNinja! However, you've mentioned two things that are not factual or truthful. We do send reminders of upcoming renewals. In your case, you unsubscribed from all emails. We had no way to communicate with you. I also reviewed the conversation with our support where you...

Become a Webinar Ninja

I am using WebinarNinja to demo my software but also to educate users on how it works. One feature I am thinking about trying is creating paid content in firm of training courses

Pros

It's ease if use is what initially attracted me to it. As a SAAS developer I needed something to create live and hosted webinars for clients and customers. I also like the online training provided. As an early user I can see the dedication that the WebinarNinja team puts into the product. It's easy to have a webinar up and going in minutes. Haven't done it, but you can create paid content such as training courses.

Cons

If you want something with dial in numbers then this will not be your first choice.

Marketing webinars are easier because WebinarNinja has facilitated automation for us!

Overall I am happy with this software because the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always training the members (we are not just called customers) we are members of WebinarNinja. WebinarNinja listens to its member's input as to what we need and want for future improvements.

Pros

WebinarNinja has made it easy to attract and remind attendees to join our webinars because of all the email marketing automation that they have created for us!

Cons

I feel that the tool limits participant engagement. I wish I could have a better way for participants to fully engage with me when I am speaking. As a speaker, I really like it when attendees ask questions and when they are able to connect with me and each other. This is possible through WebinarNinja but it does not feel like a real Virtual "human" experience.

Best Webinar Software I’ve Used

They are so generous with their customer support to the point they have created a training portal

Pros

There have been a few major upgrades that has made this software one of the best in class. So easy to use as a host and attendee

Cons

The major issue of this software was resolved around a year ago so no nothing

Great software, easy even for a beginner!

Pros

I loved that everything was very simple to set up and intuitive even without having previous experience hosting webinars.

Cons

I didn't find any negative things about Webinar Ninja

Pros

Affordable, easy to use, good functionality

Cons

Participants can’t speak only type responses

Don't fall for the great sales pitch the follow up S..ks

the customer service is lip service they say how sorry they are for the issues I'm ha=ving but really have no clue as how to fix the problems, will say were working on it then it's fixed and then the same problem the next time I try to do a webinar or something worse

Pros

The sales pitch everything else from there has been mostly a nightmare. From getting dropped, not being able to get back on when I was hosting but my co-host were still there, to features not working at all like share my screen did then it didn't. freezing up , signing in and taking 10 min or more to be able to after webinar was supposed to start, and more

Cons

So far just about everything since with every webinar I have done just about there has been an issue with cohost not being able to get in, to screens going black and the list goes on

Hi Sean, Nicole here. I am sorry in the end we were not a good fit for your needs and you had an unhappy experience. We will take this opportunity to improve and do better. Wishing you the best with your future webinars. Nicole Baldinu Co-Founder & COO

Works as advertised

The idea was to offer assistance to multiple clients at once via group sessions. The idea was there though the was more work to be done on the advertising side. I'd prefer if that was included in the service, the ability to set up sales funnels from within. There is minimal there for this and I could sync it with external pages but I wanted an all in one interface. Maybe I want too much but that is what I sought

Pros

Simple to use. Without looking at instructionals I figured out the interface and how to customise and use everything

Cons

Adobe functions were not available on all webinar types. I wanted pre-recorded webinars to have the option of replay for a few days. I had to go to tech support to be told it's unavailable on that type. Wasn't clear in what I saw.

Hi Tony! Appreciate you taking the time to review WebinarNinja! I'm not sure what you're looking for in regards to Adobe functions... If you'd like, please reach out to support and we can help you out there! Glad to hear you like the interface, I'll let our designers know :) Thanks again Tony! Cheers, Nicole Baldinu Co-founder & COO

A great solution for webinar deployment

Pros

Ease of use Customer support The fact that users don't have to download anything to join the webinar

Cons

Biggest and only con is the inability to do a live powerpoint AND see your dashboard at the same time. You're forced to run two computers OR upload your slides- which then takes away any animation.

Continuing to get better as a platform

At first the software had issues, but with newer versions it continues to get better. There are still a few issues which keep it from being my go-to webinar platform, but I have faith that they will continue to improve it.

Pros

Webinar Ninja is extremely easy to use and get setup. Their 'green room' style feature to check that things are working as they should is great. Also the way they log questions live on the webinar I would consider the best implementation of QnA of any of the platforms I have tried.

Cons

At times there have been tech issues which are incredibly stressful to have when you have many people waiting to watch you go live, only to see you fighting to get the software working.

Horrible experience

A complete waste of time and money!

Pros

ability to get started right after putting in my details / making a payment. but that's where the pros stopped.

Cons

Customer service is "always on" but unfortunately is useless. We've had catostraphic issues from the onset and everything with the customer service team (although always friendly) has never once been able to fix any issue. Issues from being able to send notifications to a different user, to not being able to see ANY of your analytics for any currently active webinar to not being able to upload to their site. Pages timing out. The list goes on and on and on...

Hi there, I'm so sorry to read this review. I respect the fact you haven't left any contact information as I would have jumped into support to see exactly the issues you refer to... I'm unclear as to the problems you've experienced since they are not known issues nor are they consistent with the current member experience. I really wish I could help and certainly do not want you to feel your concerns are not valid! Really sorry again for any troubles and I hope we have an opportunity in the future to offer you an amazing experience with us. Feel free to ask directly for me when you chat with support next time. Nicole Baldinu Co-Founder WebinarNinja

This is the title of my review

i like it and wouldnt go anywhere else!!

Pros

I like that it automates my videos as presentations not just previous live events

Cons

the lack of marketing functionality I also dont like the layout of statistics and how hard it is to find peoples details that have registered and/or watched my webinars

user friendliness

I was relatively helpless at the beginning. Over time, the uncertainty disappears. I find the motivating and good support very good. As a user with only mediocre knowledge of English, it costs me strength and nerves until I finally find my way around.

Pros

I think the clarity and arrangement of the individual work areas very well. It is very much logical.

Cons

If you offer your product on the German market, it would be very nice if at least the most important information and explanations are translated into German. As a freshman in this field, it was not easy to find my way around. Especially the connection with other programs was an obstacle for me. The picture quality is very bad when I let myself be seen by my listeners. In addition, some of the webinar participants complained about poor reception and poor quality of playback in the webinar room. I would also like to have an overview of the participants and their e-mail addresses from Webinarninja.

Just can’t trust it

It just isn’t stable or reliable. It always froze for me mid webinar and was ether slow or simply non functioning.

Pros

I like the promise of webinarninja and the fact that it’s built by a frustrated webinar user. It promises a lot.

Cons

It’s just not stable or reliable. The features stop working mid webinar.

Hi Robert, Omar Zenhom here, co-founder of WebinarNinja. We are so sorry you had a less than ideal experience with us. We've come a long way since you joined us and have worked hard to improve the streaming experience and quality. Just recently we released multi-streaming to address any video quality concerns. I'd love for you to join my next live webinar to experience our improvements first hand. You can register at https://webinarninja.com/workshop Hope to see you there! Thank you for being a customer and we hope to win you back soon. Best, Omar Zenhom Co-Founder WebinarNinja

Great Customer Service

It was good to work with. We did not have any webinar experience and we managed to get a few out.

Pros

It was always easy to reach someone with questions, or find a previously written article about something you were working on. Product was easy to use.

Cons

I wish the email templates would save for all webinars, so you don't have to edit them every time.

Hi Jessica! Thank you so much for letting us know that you got started easily with your webinars with WebinarNinja! Did you know that you can save the emails for all webinars? I'm sure our support team can help you with that if you reach out to them support@webinarninja.com. Wishing you great success with all your future webinars! Best, Nicole Baldinu CO-founder & COO