WebinarNinja

Now you can run professional webinars without the headaches.

WebinarNinja Reviews - Page 6

No Customer Service

Bad Customer Support

Pros

I did not review all the features. I was considering - and was trying to see if there is a option to hide the participant list and chat. Not sure if those are available.

Cons

The customer support is absolutely non-existent. I had tried to reach them for a week now, and the support people who attend to our questions leave us hanging halfway or there is no response. There are no trial ending reminders. Once charged I tried to contact the customer support and been no response about my refund request. If the team is not able to process the refund it is a not the issue, but customers expect a response and closure at least. I spoke to three of the customer representative. Only one had responded all my queries, and informed that there will be email communication (Its been 2 days now, and there has been no communication) There is no 10 minute or 5 minute response time in the intercom support... Some responses even take 3 to 4 hours..

Love This Product

The training is the best. Stick with it.

Pros

I like that you can schedule reoccurring webinars.

Cons

I have the base package, but would like to have participant audio interaction.

The Webinar Savior

Amazing! Highly recommend. 5 out of 5 stars!

Pros

I now only need to use one software for all my webinar needs - I used to use too many different providers to make my webinars happen.

Cons

One time my broadcast froze and had to create a whole new webinar at the last minute for my attendees and get them all a new link because it said the broadcast had ended. It was stressful!

SO MANY glitches, wasted money, horrible support.

Horrible. HORRIBLE.

Pros

The platform UI makes setting up and customizing a webinar simple

Cons

After they did an "update" the week of 01/18/2021. - They gave NO WARNING that their platform would be unusable during this time. - I spent hundreds on ads, when I went live no one could access the webinar. - The email notifications could not be accessed or turned off - No access to registration embed forms - Customer service wouldn't respond for HOURS - I asked for a refund of the last month ($99), and to cancel my subscription. - The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] left my requests on read, and refused to answer me.

Hi Veronika, Nicole here, co-founder. I was really sorry to read this but also 'pleased' (for lack of a better word) to see that my support team did take care of you and saw to your requests. It may have taken them a little longer than usual I know and I'm sorry for that trouble. The momentary tech issues you encountered due to the major upgrade, while definitely a pain for you, are not the norm. We've done our absolute best to communicate with our members and keep them updated every step of the way. I regret that this was not your experience as we are fully committed to members like yourself to offering an awesome solution for their webinar needs. I hope you'll give us another chance one day. Thanks again for checking us out.

New to webinars but WebinarNinja made it easy

I used to market my training through live events / workshops. I have now moved those events online.

Pros

The initial offer was beter than any other webinar software company. So far customer support has also be extremely good. I have also found it extremely easy to use and was able to run 6 webinars in the trail period to test it out.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about the software is all the scroll bars in the email notification setup page. As a marketer, I wish that there was also a field in the sign-up form for an attendees mobile number. I know that I could boost attendee rates if I could send out a reminder sms and not just emails.

A Decent Webinar Program

Overall, Webinar Ninja is a decent webinar software. We received Webinar Ninja as a lifetime license many years ago and have finally been using it for webinars. So far, it seems to be a reliable software (which is an important factor that often isn't covered in reviews) and does exactly what you would expect a decent webinar software program to do.

Pros

We've only conducted one webinar on the software so far, but so far, it was reliable with the presentation, filming, and emailing out contacts who signed up for the webinar event. We really liked that you could have an incentive easily offered in the end with attachments that can be included.

Cons

We didn't always feel like we received the best responses from customer service with clear answers.

A Platform that has stood the test of time

Very satisfied.

Pros

Without being flashy or loud, the webinar ninja team has worked had to create a platform that is robust while being supremely user-friendly. Great value for money and very useful features. They definitely have the end-user in mind with all their improvements and updates. Would recommend.

Cons

Not enough options for landing page designs.

Good but missing one key feature

I was using Webinar ninja for lead generation but now i use Zoom

Pros

Webinar Ninja does a lot of things right. It’s easy to set up a webinar. I love that you can add a timed pop up for your offer, which is great if you tend to forget. Analytics are good. Best feature is being able to run a series where registrants roll from one webinar to the next.

Cons

The missing piece that ruins it for me is not being able to download the email addresses.

Everything started to go bad

Pros

Good for non sophisticated user. You can set a basic registration page and a webinar quite easy and in a short period of time.

Cons

Support takes a lot of time to reply, webinars replay is a nightmare. Suddenly doesn't work for any of our webinars. No solution after 24 hours waiting. More advanced options are not intuitive

Hello Patricia! Nicole from WebinarNinja here to apologize for your experience! Due to a major platform upgrade, support had a little bit of a challenge keeping the response time down to our usual "minutes" - I'm really, really sorry about that. Regarding the replays, we now have a dedicated team on that. I agree with you 1000% that reliability is key. We are unwaveringly committed to that. I promise you. Apologies again, would so love to see you back one day with us.

Best online teaching siftware!

Overall I enjoy using Webinar Ninja, it's a great way to create video content for my audience.

Pros

I love the WebinarNinja is very user-friendly and I am able to connect with my community to share knowledge and information.

Cons

I had a few instances where I was able to get my co-host on the webinar. It was frustrating because I followed the steps and it just wouldn't work.

The easiest webinartool ever

Whenever I have a question I just ask and whithin no time there is a friendly answer. Userfriendly is a word that suits Webinarninja.

Pros

I've tried other webinar programs and found them too difficult. The reason why, for a long time, I didn' do webinars. Until Webinarninja entered the arena. I was hooked immediately. 10 seconds to set up a webinar is the best part.

Cons

I see no cons. I'm currently doing the automated webinar challenge which has the same quality as the program. And [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is fun to watch and explains very clearly (I'm not a native speaker).

Hello Pauline, Your review certainly brings joy to all our hearts here at WebinarNinja! We're thrilled we got you over the hurdle of setting up those first webinars. Your feedback helps to keep us focused as we develop new and exciting features in 2021, we'll make sure we keep to our 10 second creation :) Glad to know you're also enjoying the Automated Webinar Challenge! Thanks again, Nicole Baldinu Co-Founder, WebinarNinja

A great product that keeps improving

The guys behind the product are amazing! Always willing to support your efforts.

Pros

I like the company vibe, the owners keep pushing the boundaries of the product to make it even better.

Cons

When I bought my account, in 2016 it was a little underdeveloped. Now, after two main versions, the upgrade is noticeable. I am happy to recommend it.

Always an issue....

Much better options elsewhere.

Pros

Hybrid webinars that allowed for pre recording and still allowed web admin to participate in chat, etc.

Cons

Most of the time, there was an error with the webinar. Several times the video would be out of sync, other times chat features did not work, etc. Customer Support was present but not helpful, likely a chat bot. My issues were never resolved.

Good all around program

Good, I am glad I use it.

Pros

It's easy to use and set up. You can duplicate past webinars and have all the information pulled in.

Cons

I have mic issues sometimes, but I am not sure if it is this platform only.

Great tool; needs a better UX

We have been with them since the beginning, quality has gone up and UX is getting better, but still needs work.

Pros

The software is useful and actually works. I like that you can actually find who you are looking for, unlike other software.

Cons

It's not intuitive on how to use the software and there is too much of a learning curve for simple software.

Great support for a great system

Pros

Makes it a cinch to go online and broadcast live!

Cons

I wish it had integrations with the email software I use - Kartra

So easy to use and mail marketing practically made for you

Pros

The ease of set up and the mail marketing funnel regarding subscriptions to the webinar, reminders and recording for later access. Also the possibility of monetization.

Cons

That I can't use a paypal account nor translate some features to spanish so I can personalize the experience more on my latinamerican market.

Good Product for the Money

Pros

Good value, overall good functionality and options for the price.

Cons

It was a little tricky to figure it out & get it set up at first. Not a deal-breaker, though.

I like it, I use it, and I'll keep using it!

Great!

Pros

It is simple to setup and run a Webinar! Fast. And it just works, and customer support has been fantastic not that I've needed them often.

Cons

Some users have reported sporadic connectivity issues, primarily from Firefox, however I think these are end user issues.

Great Features But Stuck in the Past

Excited to use this product. Spent hours learning it. Then, I found out that it was completely inept on mobile and it’s fake live webinars didn’t even play that well on desktop due to the fact that the company doesn’t have a native video player. They make you use YouTube’s or another paid service’s. I went with YouTube and due to various restrictions, it was clear that my fake live webinars were just fake.

Pros

The promise of having automated webinars seem like live ones.

Cons

Completely broken on mobile which represents the vast majority of today’s consumer base. Even on desk top, there are way too many tells that the webinar is not live (YouTube branding, ability to pause “live webinar”, video controls, etc.)

Hi Ryan, Thanks for giving WebinarNinja a try. We made some significant improvements recently with our mobile optimization. We at WebinarNinja intentionally make it apparent that Automated Webinars are not live. This allows our users to build trust with their attendees. We are releasing an update to our Automated Webinars in the next 60 days with the ability to upload your videos to WebinarNinja directly. Thanks again for giving us a go! Best, Omar Zenhom Co-Founder & CEO WebinarNinja

Good Software, Room for Improvement

Overall it was a good experience but, I chose another platform that was much more fluid.

Pros

Overall the software was easy to use and stylistically it looked and felt modern. Not clunky like other platforms.

Cons

There were issues with the initial set-up and some times the tech would fail.

STAY AWAY!

horrible

Pros

JUST USE ZOOM. so much better. webinar ninja is a totally unreliable platform with very little support. experienced multiple glitches with live webinars that were very embarrassing. support does not care, management will not respond. with registration integrations available for zoom now we are switching ASAP.

Cons

all of it was poor quality. my mistake for signing up

Hi Paul, Nicole, co-founder of WN wanting to personally apologize for any issues you encountered. I'm sorry to read that you feel we don't care - this couldn't be further from the truth but I fully understand your frustration. I read the threads with our support staff and their attempts to resolve and compensate you. I'm sorry these did not meet your satisfaction. Our recent upgrade with 40+ new features is the product we've been working tirelessly on for all our members knowing that it will serve their needs and offer a great experience. Many of the issues have been fixed already and we are all hands on deck doing everything we can to support and deliver. If you find yourself still looking for a great solution to your webinar needs ever again, we'd love to have you back.

Easy Webinars with one integrated software service

What I like best is the company not just sells you a software but is with you all the way to implementation

Pros

It covers the entire process of designing and publishing a webinar

Cons

I'd have to make something up. I think it is as easy as it gets

Superb

It will become the flywheel of my marketing.

Pros

Really easy to get into it, especially wit hthe 24/7 chat aith a support team i have not yet met the rivals of!

Cons

That I cannot see which registrants come for which sources. This wold help me see where i get the most bacng for my ad buck and effort. Not able to create poll ahead of webinar. Cannot unmute selective participants.

Easy to run a webinar. Weak on customization and integrations.

Their support is great for things that WN is capable of doing, but unfortunately, many needed features are just not there.

Pros

It is very easy to set up and run a live webinar.

Cons

Very limited options to customize page design. Very limited internal email campaign functionality. Very limited metrics about watch time. In other words, it is virtually impossible to create a campaign that will send different messages to people who dropped off after watching 1 minute of the webinar from those who watched the whole thing.