DataTrans WebEDI & eCommerce

All-in-one, cloud-based EDI solution

DataTrans WebEDI & eCommerce Reviews

Vicki P.

DataTrans EDI seems very easy to navigate and the staff is extremely helpful. The test PO and connections with our retailer went through the first time and so far seems like a seamless process.

Tracie F.

I love the fact that this solution does not require a long term contract or huge upfront costs. It pretty much offers most of the same service as the larger EDI service providers.

Jae Y.

Brenda T.

Search button didn't work when we type the specific PO. So we need to scroll down and look one by one to search the PO # that we looking for.

Liza L.

5.0

DataTrans WebEDI Review

We loved it after our partners were integrated. We hit a little bump on the road when it was difficult to reach someone with our new integration but that was resolved after [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] got involved. Now very happy with the service.

Pros

Cons

Follow up and new integration but this was resolved really quickly and efficiently as soon as upper management got involved.

RA McNeil Co

Sorry, we are a small company and this was a pricy solution to a problem we did not know we had. We were forced by our customers to go EDI. However that said, it is very nice to find our customer orders in one place. After doing business with several expensive EDI companies, Data Trans Solutions was suggested. They meet our needs and the price is comfortable.

Pros

It is mostly simple and easy to use, the notifications are prompt.

Cons

Every customer's order and invoice (810/850) layout is different and that is probably not their fault but it is a chore. Required info is supposed to be highlighted but not all of it is and that causes some delays in getting the tasks done. Our order clerk logs in and will keep the portal open, the portal does not refresh unless she logs out and back in. (The notifications come to me, which I could change)

Experience with Data Trans

I had some issues with receiving edi's from one of our customers and customer service took care of the issue quickly and efficiently.

Pros

it's very visual and is fairly easy to use

Cons

I would like to see easier ways to save a file. Like right clicking and saving the file.

Great Customer Service - [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

My overall experience has been very positive with DataTrans. I have to credit my positiveness with customer service rep, [SENSITVE CONTENT]. He has been an awesome asset and guided me through some many questions from day one. Always professional and kind. That really means a lot.

Pros

I like the easy flow of the software and simplicity.

Cons

I can really think of any cons at this time.

Best EDI solution, service and price

Pros

The WebEDI portal is extremely user-friendly and allows our team to easily process transactions and manage activity. Plus anytime we have any questions, DataTrans team is very responsive and knowledgeable. Our company started out small and as we grew the DataTrans team offered us solutions to best support our needs. They are the best in the business!

Cons

Love the software, we have 0 complaints.

Data Trans is there

mostly involve proof of transmission of invoices

Pros

Ease of use and Support from issues that arise in transmission between EDI companies

Cons

none very helpful staff support is the best

Great service, easy to use program

Pros

Very easy and intuitive. Makes receiving and billing for POs as easy as it could be.

Cons

That it doesn't translate directly to our accounting software and inventory controls.

Data Trans

Customer Service is always very helpful and get the issues fix promptly.

Pros

it is easy to use works well with our system.

Cons

When trying to update files sometimes other files get a little out of wack and needed fixing.

Great Service!!

Pros

Everything!!! when i need something their team is always there to help me

Cons

nothing at all, everything is great, not issues!

EDI REVIEW

Pros

The ease of transmitting invoices to customers and receiving information.

Cons

It would be nice to have an initial startup training.

Datatrans

Pros

Ease of setup, use and administration. Datatrans makes getting started with EDI simple.

Cons

None, it works the way it should with minimal administration

We are able to communicate with our customer through the portal. This was not an option with our customer it was a must have.

Pros

At first glance the program seemed to be overwhelming. The team at DataTrans made the transition very easy. They offer flexible training and even one on one training to get you through the process. DataTrans also worked closely with my customer to verify successful EDI transmission. We had zero down time with DataTrans. The ease of using this program has made our lives much easier. Thank you for your prompt service and excellent support.

Cons

We have nothing we don't like about DataTrans

Jan's Enterprise

Very Good [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] help a lot in setting up to add new customers account.

Pros

Fast to open and easy to access. Manageable

Cons

Search button didn't work when we type the specific PO #. So we need to scroll down and look one by one to search the PO # that we looking for

Pros

The support we received was phenomenal. I really appreciated have a contact that was able to reach out on our behalf to test, as well as keep us in the loop during the process, and walking us through steps over the phone whenever we needed it. I feel confident working with Datatrans in the future, knowing we have this kind of support.

Cons

I don't know if there anything to particularly dislike, it's pretty straight forward to use.

Customer Service

Tremendous

Pros

The software is very easy to use and the rare times I need support, our rep is always there to provide whatever support I need.

Cons

Nothing. I have no complaints what so ever.

New Broker needing help - and I got it

I had the most amazing person walking me through the process. The representative was the one that deserves a raise. There is nothing easy about EDI and even more with the largest retailer in the US, she made it as least painful as possible.

Pros

I like the ease of the interface. Customer service has been exceptional

Cons

I do not have enough time with the program to list something I do not like at this time.

Great Partnership

My personal partnership with Wena was great- On boarding us all the way through getting set up with our number one client

Pros

Easy to use and easy to understand- The program is inexpensive to get started and scalable

Cons

It is really user friendly and easy to use, cost is efficient and scalable.

Great EDI software

My overall experience has been great. The DataTrans team is quick to respond to questions. I also love the price point on this solution considering we are very small business.

Pros

Cons

The biggest challenge is having to learn all the terms and language associated with EDI in general.

Great customer service

Excellent! Great service and people.

Pros

Our rep, Wena, took her time to walk us through how to use this software. She made it easy to understand.

Cons

So far, I can't think of anything. It seems easy to use.