Domotz PRO

Remote Network Monitoring & Management in an IoT World.

visit website

Domotz PRO Reviews

Pros

API enables integration with other platforms with ease, and the customer service is excellent. I can't recommend the product highly enough for the enthusiast/prosumer and for professional use.

Daniel E.

Easy setup with multiple/flexible options. Domotz gives me amazing insight and intelligent reporting that makes my techs 2x smarter and more efficient.

Clayton P. B.

The web interface and mobile app are nice and polished. The ability to create a direct link to a certain service e.g ssh or http(s) is my most used feature.

WH

Wayne H.

Cons

The only feature I feel is currently missing is a per-device report generator.

MB

Mel B.

If a service goes down I know immediately and can have it resolved before the panicked phone calls even start.

DH

Dan H.

I haven't even tested all the possibilities. How can I already miss something.

DS

David S.

4.9

Simple Installation, Automatic Device Discovery & Amazing Device Identification

Pros

Simple and easy to install you can be up and running in minutes. Maybe my favorite feature is how it discovers all the devices on the network and does an amazing job of identifying them. Also the remote device connection feature is worth its weight in gold. It's an invaluable tool for our customers to manage their networks.

Cons

A couple of really cool features are a little difficult to find. Explore the software and you'll find some great nuggets.

Great Product and Service with a super responsive customer support

Pros

- easy to setup on various platform - great user interface and easy to use - technical support very responsive and able to solve issue or request in a couple of hours

Cons

Really? Nothing! It provides a rich feature set.

Domotz is a great tool

Domotz makes monitoring my networks a breeze. I like getting automatically notified when important devices go offline as well as when new devices join the network.

Pros

Great alerting and notifications and very easy to set up. The interface is very easy to use and the integration with my Synology made the setup simple.

Cons

The partner integrations are nice but not super useful.

Wow - This is a game changer.

Really happy with our move, we switched from other platform, and from the first site coming online, it was a night and day experience.

Pros

Domotz, is extremely well thought out, you can really tell they have designed it for the industry, and listened to the needs of the professionals. It's a very polished platform, that works very reliably and effortlessly. The customer service is awesome, no question is not too small, speed of response and personal approach is second to none.

Cons

Would ideally like it to cost less, but that's with most things in life.

Peace of mind

Domotz provides peace of mind, granting that the status of your network services is always known and problems can be solved with great agility as they happen.

Pros

Domotz is very user friendly, have amazing support and lots of features for a small price tag.

Cons

Installation can be a little troublesome, but support does an amazing job solving any problems you may have.

works great

it has been great, support is very responsive and happy to help

Pros

easy to deploy, clean interface, cost effective

Cons

configure multi vlans can be a bit tricky

The great tool for monitoring your network

Thanks to DOMOTZ PRO, I can monitor the status of all my sensors, in the event of loss of the connection with any of them, I can react quickly and not lose data continuity.

Pros

- user friendly interface, - cloud solution, - easily scalable, - detect problems that affect a user's productivity, - collect data when a problem occurs for the first time.

Cons

I didn't see any that I could describe here

Domotz PRO has been a game changer for my small I.T. business!

Pros

Domotz PRO has allowed me to take my remote monitoring of my clients to another level, without having to invest heavily in a pricier solution. I am a one man shop and with this solution I am able to monitor all of my clients resources right from my cell phone. It also provides remote access and management features built right into the mobile app that no other solution on the market offers. Truly impressed and amazed by this company!

Cons

Cost. I am a small business owner and really have to watch my bottom dollar closely. I can always use a discount!

Support

Pros

Security and Support by distance, I use a lot

Cons

Please ease the way to manage/clean alerts especially upnp alerts

Really good

Pros

I think that the easiest interface. Application for mobile devices and Web app

Cons

The price can be a little less for that software.

Best network tool!

Discovered few months ago, you can easily review your network architecture, manage it and monitor in real time with alerts and connect to your device remotely.

Pros

Remote connection and alerts

Domotz Pro

I can check all the connected devices and what are they doing on my network and those that are not connected.

Pros

I like the remote features. You can check and perform some security checks on your personal network.

Cons

None so far. Very easy to use and understand.

Very essential features

Secure VPN, ISP speed monitor, hosts reachability, IOT monitoring, for security: open ports and protocols.

Pros

Ability to convert my home NAS into a sophisticated monitoring device that can perform automated tasks and alert. Very useful speed test functionality to test your broadband connection.

Cons

Nothing I could think of. I would love to see a home license that would be more attractive for home network owners.

Remote support

Domotz is a network monitoring and remote support tool. The interface is really user friendly and you can choose which devices you want to monitor closely by setting up alerts. The remote access feature is good, which enables me to access devices and computer remotely. The remote power functionality is also really great, because I can reboot devices from remote. I like that Domotz offers a free trial before committing to the service and afterward the subscription is super affordable at only a few dollars a month. If you are helping someone with an IT issue remotely, Domotz is definitely the affordable software to do it with. I also like that the systems can be downloaded for free on an inexpensive Raspberry Pi, so I don't need to purchase any additional hardware.

LGM Review

Exceptional. Customer service very responsive.

Pros

Easy setup, automatic discovery, network monitoring, real-time alerts, customer service

Cons

At this point in time I cannot think of anything that would be considered a con.

Great tool

ability to identify issues when a user says "things are slow"

Pros

I like the inexpensive nodes I can place at each site that will give me better visibility from each location.

Cons

There are a couple features, like HTTP Ping, eye history, and network mapping that would be great to implement, however it is a great tool.

Good help to control network

Pros

Easy to use. Runs in the background on an existing NAS.

Cons

Yearly or monthly fee. Subscription formulas change often.

Network tool

Using Domotz I can easily monitor the status of my Office network and Home devices. The software is really helpful to ensure that all technology is consistently working properly and as it should be. I really like the RDP protocol which gives me access to all my home/office PC's remotely, which is convenient as I often travel. The system has really helped me solve problems on my network remotely. Great support team too! Gianluca

Cons

A must have to manage your network

Pros

It was very easy to implement - either via their hardware or software installation on our Synology. And the integrations with our ticketing system as well as our wireless controller is just awesome. Their customer support is top notch as well. They actually took the time to reach out to me when a feature I wanted became available.

Cons

Nothing yet. This product has exceeded our expectations.

Great tool to have in your tool bag

Pros

It is very handy to use when traditional remote connections are not working as they should

Cons

None with the software, just wish there was a number to call for those immediate questions/issues but they are fairly prompt with emails.

Great Software and very easy to use quickly

Fantastic software for its small cost with very handy features for home users as well as installation companies like myself. You will not be disappointed with how simple it is to get your devices all being monitored from one app.

Best network monitoring software

I started with a fingbox and then tried domotz. I tried a lot of other free and paid network and serve monitoring tools, but domotz is really the best and easiest to use.

Pros

Easy to install not overloaded with useless features easy to use flexible

Cons

A little to expensive it you use it only for private use and not business