Agorapulse Reviews

Agorapulse

Easy-to-use social media management for teams and agencies

Agorapulse

Review Summary

Pros

Agorapulse is the best tool for social media management : great design, very convenient to use and plenty of additional features (strategic watch, detailled reports, ...). Really good value for money.

Mike G.

Scheduling is SUPERB, it comes with an approval system or a time scheduling system and best of all an repetition system, brilliant. Statistics are clear and usable.

Tayfun v.

Cons

My only complaint with the agorapulse software is the inability to change the options for scheduling across multiple platforms.

Inability to edit text and tags when writing a post for multiple channels so that the tags will be accurate for each channel. Unable to upload multiple photos for Instagram.

Danielle P.

The only downfall that I can find is the inability to respond to DM's on Instagram. However, this is not because of Agorapulse, but rather the API of Instagram itself.

Maddy W.

The Best Kept Secret: Social Media Marketing Tool, Agorapulse is the magician behind the curtain

Anytime I have had an issue with Agorapulse (my issues were user errors, lol) my chat interactions with support have been absolutely delightful. The response to any of my inquiries has been surprisingly quick and everyone I have dealt with has felt real and with just the right touch of humor to keep things fun. Agorapulse has made social media management FUN and giving me confidence when managing it all by myself could easily have turned into a scary nightmare! I can't say enough good things about my experience with Agorapulse. I'm a huge fan and advocate!

Pros

I took over our social media marketing in the middle of last year. Social Media Management is not what I do full time. Instead, it's a tiny portion, and I have minimal time to dedicate myself to it. I began hunting for software to help me quickly balance everything. (I knew from experience I did not want to use Hootsuite. Several of us have tried it and found it challenging to manage our social media...

Cons

My single issue has been in regard to payment. My company requires me to pay vendors by check using an invoice. Unfortunately, Agorapulse is not (or was not at that time) set up to receive payment inside the United States and I am currently unable to set up vendors outside the United States. So, we had to get creative and pay using a one-time-use debit card set up specifically for my annual subscription....

Sara, You have so many great quotables here! First of all, I'm sure you looked like a professional *before* you used our tool, but I'm glad that having us is icing on your professional cake! I'm equally happy to hear that we bring fun to your social media management. I wish there was something we could do about the invoice situation -- but if there's anything else we can do for you, definitely reach out to your friends on the support team! Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Easy to Use, Increases Productivity, and Allows for Admin Approvals

Overall, our experience with Agorapulse has been extremely positive. We are no longer having to spend time every day posting to separate platforms, we are more easily able to get approvals on posts, and we've been able to easily target analytics to find the best days and times to post. We are very happy with our experience thus far.

Pros

Agorapulse is incredibly easy to use and has increased the productivity of our marketing team. It saves us hours of work, and we can plan campaigns easier than before we had the tool. In addition, Agorapulse is the only scheduling tool we found that has a post approvals calendar, which is essential for our team. Our administrators love the approvals calendar and love the platform and how easy it is to use. Integrating Agorapulse into our daily routine was seamless and we immediately noticed the improvements in our productivity, creativity, and ability to be more active across all platforms/channels.

Cons

There are only a couple of features our team feels could use some improvement. We frequently run into issues with the 5MB photo size restriction (across all platforms). We also wish it was easier to post a photo carousel from Agorapulse to Instagram without having to send a notification to a phone because we've had issues getting the feature to work, and we often have to schedule a separate post to Instagram and choose only one photo versus posting an entire carousel. However, considering the pros of this software and the increase in productivity we've seen since implementing it, these are small takeaways and not extremely difficult to work around when needed.

Hi Madison, What a delight to read how efficient your content approval with our new Shared Calendars! Isn't a big timesaver? As soon as Instagram's API lets third party directly publish carousels, we'll add it to our dashboard. Fingers crossed! Lisa at Agorapulse

Generally easy to use but not as advanced as we would like.

Pros

The listening tool is easy, including the IG API.

Cons

That you cannot separate facebook comments from ad comments.

Thanks for the review, Alexa. Have you tried the inbox filter to separate the Facebook paid comments from the organic comments? It's a helpful way to separate them. Lisa at Agorapulse

One of the Best Social Media Scheduling Platforms

I am very happy with this tool and recommend using it.

Pros

AgoraPulse is one of the best Social Media Scheduling tools I've ever used - and I've experimented with many platforms. Some of the features I like about AgoraPulse are: Listening - Most platforms do a bismal job helping you listen (or search for key words related to your organization) on social media. Not only does Agorapulse do a fantastic job of this for us, but they have also integrated the...

Cons

Unfortunately, the Calendar View does not have the ability to "drag & drop" posts from one date to another. It may seem useless or insignificant but when you load your calendar with 20-40 posts per week across three different social platforms, editing posts 1x1 is rather cumbersome.

Hi Dan, So glad to hear how much you're liking managing your social media profiles with Agorapulse. Isn't the inbox treatment of ad comments a super time saver? You can definitely drag and drop content on your publishing calendar. Reach out to our sales team for more information. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

The Best I Have Used, But Always Room To Grow

Very, very positive. The couple of times that I have needed help with something the staff was there immediately and helped. Also, when COVID first hit Agora was more than willing to forego a month's payment until we knew what was going to happen to our company. Zero pushback, zero arguing. That speaks VOLUMES of the kind of company you are.

Pros

What I like most about Agorapulse is it the LEAST finicky social media scheduler that I have used. I have tried others (if you can publish the names of other companies: Hootsuite, Buffer. If you can't, just delete this line) and with those I was CONSTANTLY having to fix something. You can tell immediately that Agorapulse is in a different league than other social media schedulers. It is meant for managing multiple different accounts and to scale to use with teams. I recently brought someone on to help with some basic scheduling and I just had to simply add them, give them privileges, they scheduled the content, sent it to me to review and I could review and accept quickly across all of the socials. Easy, breezy, lemon-squeezy.

Cons

The only large con I can find about the software currently is not being able to easily adjust a post when it is scheduled across multiple different accounts. Example: I have a company that is in several different countries and as such different time zones. If I want to adjust some wording in one of those countries profiles I have to duplicate the original post and then schedule just that countries post. I realize I am probably in the extreme minority that has this problem but just wanted it known. The only other gripe is it's integration with Instagram, but that is NOT Agorapulse's fault. Instagram is a such a diva software to work with and it hates any sort of efficiency or outside API integration. It could honestly leave tomorrow and I would care less.

Hi Adam, Thanks so much for this review. It's fantastic that you've found our publishing scheduler to be next-level. As far as the Instagram API goes -- oy, don't get me started :) I also hear what you're saying about editing for different time zones. I'll talk to my product team about this one. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Great Software for Boutique Agencies – Could Be Better

My overall experience with Agorapulse is mixed but leans more positive. I spent *a lot* of time reviewing and comparing all scheduling software, and for the purposes of an agency, it offers the most functionality for the cost (though still quite the investment for a small company). The customer support has been great from the very beginning and I put huge value on that. I will most likely continue with Agorapulse beyond my first year, but the cons listed above do give me pause. Hoping the support team has listened to everyone's requests for first comment hashtags and the ability to rearrange photos.

Pros

As an agency, Agorapulse really does make it easy to organize clients by channel and work efficiently with team members. Scheduling articles for LinkedIn and Facebook is mostly seamless and straightforward. I love the review functionality, which makes it incredibly simple to share posts between team members for review and approval. The reporting and listening features seem fantastic and it's on our list to spend more time utilizing those functions. Customer support is excellent and the team is very responsive in live chat, email, and the Facebook members group.

Cons

There are several quirks with Agorapulse that prevent me from completely loving the software. As an agency that specializes in real estate and works with a lot of photos, the inability to rearrange photos once uploaded for a post is a huge time suck for us. We do often have difficulty tagging users within posts and adding locations. The Instagram functionality is also missing a few key features, including a visual grid planner and first comment hashtag scheduler. These two functions force me to pay for a secondary software for managing Instagram, which is a large additional expense.

Hi Alissa, Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad to hear that our social media management tool has streamlined things for your busy agency. Our publishing product team is hard at work at the three Instagram-friendly features you mention. I see that you were already on the notification list for the grid, but I added you to the lists for the first comment and rearrange photo features. You'll be notified once they are released. Thanks for seeing the value in our tool, Alissa. We working on making the tool irresistible for you. Lisa at Agorapulse

Great software for our team

Overall we switched to this from a terrible previous software, in Agorapulse has give us all the tools we needed and more for managing our social media.

Pros

Drafting tool for posts is very straightforward. We love how convenient it is to review and take care of comments and DMs from all our social media accounts in one place. Other tools like the reporting and social listening features are also really helpful and provide so much insight.

Cons

There are couple small issues with drafting posts that can be a bit frustrating, for example we can only upload one image for an IG post and can't do a gallery except through the mobile app. Also too bad we can't tag accounts on an image for Twitter.

Hi Annika, I'm glad our inbox, publishing, listening, and reporting features are helping you do your job easier! I wish the Instagram API let us let you publish carousels directly -- here's hoping the Instagram powers that be reverse their rule on that soon. Lisa at Agorapulse

Overall, the best bang-for-buck social media marketing software out right now!

With Agorapulse, we are able to schedule posts, manage profiles, and give detailed reports to all of our clients in the easiest way possible. I only hope that Instagram makes edits to their API allowing for carousels to be posted through a 3rd party app like Agorapulse. This software really handles any managing or tracking you need for your business or clients.

Pros

I love the ease of use. When training new employees on how to use this software it takes no time at all until they understand the ins and outs of the platform. The features across this platform is only limited by Facebook and Instagram API. Anything a platform can do, Agorapulse does. To be so rich in features yet still easy to implement and learn is really something special.

Cons

Recently, Agorapulse implemented Power Reports, which was the one feature it was really missing. It allows for us to combine reports for multiple social media profiles in one file, instead of having to combine the reports externally like before. Its a fantastic feature, but for something that seems so necessary, I would say it is a con that it will cost extra once it is fully implemented (currently free while testing the feature).

Hi there Caleb, I'm so glad to hear that you've found Agorapulse to be easier for your agency to publish content to your clients' social media profiles! We too hope that Instagram further opens its API so that we can provide even more functionality. It's great to hear how you're enjoying the Power Reports. We're working on a price point that most of our customers will be willing to pay. Stay tuned! Lisa at Agorapulse

The Best Social Scheduling Out There

I have used a variety of similar products and this one is by far the best!

Pros

I really like how easy it is to organize your accounts within the platform. I can visually see the calendar and see where I need to fill in gaps. I can also review/respond/delete/ban users on various social platforms which saves me time!

Cons

I hate how I have to click the media type before dragging the social graphic into the post while I'm creating it. Sometimes I go to fast and it ruins everything!

Easy to use dashboard and great for teams

Having one social media inbox to manage means we are able to respond quickly to our guests and the publication calendar allows us to build a content strategy across different elements of the buisness.

Pros

Using Agora Pulse we found it easy to organise our different accounts in the dashboard, review messages, comments and interactions as well as assigning tasks to different members of our team when publishing new content.

Cons

It would be great if we could publish stories within the desktop version of Agora.

Hi Darren, It's great to hear how well Agorapulse is working for your marketing team. Did you know that you can schedule Instagram Stories on desktop with mobile notifications? That's what the Instagram API allows third parties to do at the moment. If you're interested in learning more, definitely reach out to our 24/7 support team. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Very user-friendly and efficient to use with some minor weaknesses

Simple setup, very easy and efficient to use, even for non-digital-affine people, many easy-to-use functions and many channels are supported. All in all, it makes working in a company with many pages and many users much easier. The calendar overview of scheduled posts is also very useful, you can easily move posts by drag and drop. Only the display of comments under ad-posts is missing. And great would be a built-in advertising option (i.e. automatic boosting or similar). But new functions are constantly added.

Pros

We looked at many tools for social media management. The price-performance ratio was by far the best at Agorapulse (even if the name is a bit bulky to pronounce ;-) The tool supports multiple channels, has an efficient and easy user rights management, has extensive and very easy to use approval processes or processes to assign messages and comments to other users. The built-in translation function...

Cons

The tool has some weaknesses, e.g. it does not support all features of the different platforms, such as Facebook carousels. In these cases the use the platforms themselves is necessary. And what is also missing is that comments on Facebook/Instagram ads are displayed. Agorapulse only shows comments on organic posts.

Hello Michael, It's super to hear how our tool's onboarding, inbox, and reporting options have worked for your worldwide team. Our inbox captures ad comments on Facebook and Instagram so continue to reach out to our support team for more information. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

An easy to pick up, affordable solution

This is a great choice for a limited team with a tight budget. They also have a great customer service and online resources, so the need for onboarding collaborators is pretty limited.

Pros

Agorapulse is easy to set up and mess with, and the trial period combined with a wealth of online resources make it a breeze to switch to. It's the 2nd company I've converted to Agorapulse and the combination of attractive pricing and eaase to pick up is pretty great.

Cons

At times the interface can be janky, especially when switching between assigned publications and scheduled ones, so it could probably benefit from a higher-level view. I mentioned pricing as good but if you want add-ons like extra team members, they are pretty dear, and I think the higher tiers (I'm on the $99/mo) are more on par with other software offerings in terms of cost.

Hi Francois, Thanks for turning on not one, but two companies on to Agorapulse! Glad you find the tool and the learning resources easy to use. Lisa at Agorapulse

Reliable, easy to use with solid streamlined approval-by-customer process.

I believe when you create social content professionally you need a solid, reliable, cross-platform tool. Agorapulse provides all that with no frills and at a reasonable cost. On top of that, it has an outstanding customer service and a community of users who share feedback and tips.

Pros

After using Agorapulse regularly every day for more than 6 months now for posting content on Facebook, LinkedIN and Twitter, I am very impressed with its reliability. Its easy of use allows for massive bulk posting without glitches, above all if you need client's approval for every single post. Composing, adding images, keywords and hashtags, scheduling and duplicating for several social networks are streamlined and can be done easily in one shot. Queuing by category and scheduling for specific date/time allow for fast automation of regular and on-the-fly content, quickly re-arranging posts if you need to edit your publishing schedule with last minute content.

Cons

The apps are functional however they don't offer all the features of the desktop/web version. They're OK if you need to post something fast or to approve content, but for creation and scheduling of multiple posts across networks I'd recommend to stick to the desktop version.

Thanks so much for the review, Mauro! I'm delighted to hear how well all the scheduling features are working for your agency. I hear what you're saying about the mobile app. We'll make sure that we're clearer on stating what the mobile app can do v. the desktop app. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Simple but Powerful

The price for the quality of the functionality and wide range of the functionality is amazing! I get almost everything I would get on sprout social but at a better price for what we need and it's so easy to navigate. On the basis I get everything I need and anything else is just a wonderful bonus. I'm excited to see how this developes

Pros

I like that I have all the reports I need from a general over all social stand as well as individual post. I also enjoy that I can access all the inboxes and comments section for each of the platforms. It was big worry for me to be able to get to each comment and not worry about missing one. Being able to tag comments and posts was also important to me so that I could keep track of what kind of posts to create in future.

Cons

Sprout Social gives the perfect timing for when to post something, and although Agora does give this information, it is not readily available when posting. After scheduling a bulk post on multiple pages, sometimes I want to change the whole bulk, but I have to access them one by one. It is also fantastic that I can see competitor data but I can only add on competitor on the subscription that we are on.

Hi Nathaly, I love hearing how you're making great use of our reporting, inbox, and publishing features ... and that you're saving money! You're right: we don't have the optimal time feature. But I'll add your email to our notification list for this feature -- you'll get a message when it's added to our product roadmap. If you have any other feature requests, definitely let us know! Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Has improved our agency workflow ten-fold!

Very positive, we had a hitch with shared calendars which turned out to be a bug that had never happened before, the customer service team escalated quickly and came back to me in the following days when the technical team had fixed it - couldn't ask for any more.

Pros

The main reason for moving to AgoraPulse is the fact that it offers publishing, listening and community engagement with all providing great service but at a very competitive price for our size of agency. It is constantly introducing new features such as the shared calendar which is allowing us to drop another service and bring clients on to AgoraPulse for all processes of social management.

Cons

Not much - the only thing we would love is an alert when channels have no content scheduled in, given the number of accounts we manage it would be great to have this to know when they are about to run out or have run out.

Hi Ben, So glad the features, customer support, and price point are working well for your agency! Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Essential tool for the day to day running of my business

Pros

As a social media management business, with over 30 profiles in our portfolio, Agorapulse makes management a breeze. No messages slip through and the inbox function helps our whole team stay on top of incoming messages. Scheduling and rescheduling (with tabs) helps us with listening and reporting to our clients, and the interface is visual and easy to navigate. Not a day goes by that we don't use Agorapulse.

Cons

Generally I am pretty happy. The only downside is the monthly fee which is quite high for a small business like mine. I would like more features to be included in the price like competitor reports. I would also like to see deeper social listen features to be released.

Continuous improvement and innovation

Pros

The Agorapulse platform has a slick user interface and is extremally intuitive. It allows us to manage multiple brands across various social channels. The insights feature is extremally useful allowing us to create bespoke, branded reports for our business and other clients. Agorapulse's customer support is very efficient in resolving issues. Often within an hour or so via a chat-based platform. Agorapulse is continually improving its product and it's easy to see what features and services are being developed for future release. Users can also suggest features which then enter the development workflow.

Cons

Sometimes it feels like the Agorapulse App lags behind the desktop version. That being said the app is very good and one of the best I have used.

Hi there William, Thank you for all the kind words about our interface, support team, and product development! (We're also working on improving our mobile app.) Lisa at Agorapulse

Agorapulse for Social Media Management Success

It is our primary social media management and scheduling tool we use for our own social media and for all our clients social media.

Pros

Agorapulse has been our "go to" social media management platform for our agency for over 2 years now. I am a diehard fan and user. We love the calendars we can share with clients and the ability to assign brands to just the team members that need to see and have access to their social. The ease of use for teams is the best, ability to give clients access is a huge bonus, and the smart phone app is an asset for on the go monitoring and publishing. We moved from another tool because it was getting "clunky" to use with a non-efficient interface. Agorapulse has continued to make innovation a priority and that is huge for us. Love the tool.

Cons

Nothing really to speak of. Agorapulse has met our needs and we are fans. If there was one thing I would add it would be ability to store and add hashtags in a specific tool, like for Instagram. I can save hashtags to add but if I create the post for Facebook and Instagram, then I have to add the saved hashtags to both and then go to the Facebook version and delete them versus just being able to go to the Instagram version and add them. Not big, but something.

Thanks for the review and your longstanding support of Agorapulse. Michael! Lisa at Agorapulse

Great Start, Great Potential

Pros

The reports are nice. It's great that the analytics (and activity record) pulls in posts that were scheduled natively to platforms. The permissions feature is crucial to us as an organization managing over 200 social media accounts and their admins. Customer service is out of this world. Questions submitted to chat are answered quickly. I was so impressed when I received a personalized screen-recording as a response during troubleshooting. I sent it to my superiors to show them how we could improve our own customer relations.

Cons

There NEEDS to be a way to create draft posts. At present, the software is ideal for companies that sell a product or produce evergreen content. However, for institutions that share mostly news, events and updates, the absence of drafts makes it difficult to schedule more than a week out. Would love the option to make labels accessible across accounts/users so that the owner can create a filing system for the users. The media restrictions need to be updated. Twitter and Instagram allow uploads of media with specs that Agorapulse will not allow scheduling to those platforms.

Hi there, Thanks so much for your detailed feedback! Has support shown you a workaround for the draft issue you mention? Our new shared calendar feature might also help you with not-yet-there scheduled posts. It sounds like you have a great relationship with support so do reach out to them. Lisa at Agorapulse

The best you'll get for the price!

It's been a great experience! Their support team is very responsive and I love that we can request features.

Pros

I love the ability to schedule and customize content on multiple channels at once. Being able to tweak content for each platform is a huge perk.

Cons

I wish there was the ability to schedule Instagram stories and have them publish automatically. I'd also love the ability to publish on Google My Business.

Hi there Victoria, So happy to hear how you're loving the "per network" tweaks. Nobody does it quite like us for that feature. :) I've just added your name to a notification list for Google My Business -- once we launch this feature, you'll be notified. As far as scheduling Instagram Stories WITHOUT push notifications -- as soon as Instagram's API lets us, we'll be on it like white on rice! Lisa at Agorapulse

Great Tool for Social Media Managers

Overall, our team is very happy with Agorapulse - the functionality, support and features.

Pros

It was difficult for us to find a tool that met our "must-haves" for social media management. This tool allows for scheduling posts and also queueing content which we really like the ability to hop between both structures. The reporting is effortless - we've saved at least 5 hours a month on running reports for our clients - and the reports include the client logo which is a big plus!

Cons

While we love using the queus for scheduling content, it would be great if we could set each queues frequency. Right now, it is set up so that a queue pushing content every week on the day you set it. It would be great to set a queue to push content every other week or something like that. Additionally, it would be great if we could add internal notes to the content calendar. This would broaden the functionality of the tool for other marketing campaigns other than just social media.

Hi there, So glad Agorapulse saves you time with your agency. Have you tried the new reports yet? Hope you like them as much as I do! You have two really cool requests -- the non-weekly queues and calendar notes. If you read this, reach out to me (I don't know your name). I'd be happy to add you to our features list for these two. Lisa at Agorapulse

Complete for all we need

The experience with Agorapulse is very positive, it significantly speeded up our work.

Pros

Agora makes it easy to post and follow multiple pages. I like the possbility to replicate post, the calendar view that gives me a complete overlook of the monthly schedule. I also like the flexibility in managing the subscrition plan, where I can buy additional features as I need. I also like the fact that the developers are pretty active and keep on adding features.

Cons

I think the software needs some improvement on the overall functions that it offers. First of all, it needs to give the ability to schedule instagram stories without any workaround (the solution that you guys are using now is not convenient at all, look at Storrito for some insights). Activity assignment could be improved, in the way that there should be the abilty to have a conversation over the assigned item, not only a message. I would also like to see better functionality in terms of # following and mention monitoring. Reports could be improved in addding customizations to the data that it exctracts and in scheduling reports that may be sent out to clients.

Hi there Matteo, Thanks so much for sharing your Agorapulse experience with GetApp readers. It's great to hear how you're using our social media management features. We wish we could permit Instagram Stories scheduling like some of the other tools out there -- but then we'd be violating Instagram's terms of service. (And we don't want to do that.) As for the revamps to our reports, we have team members working on that right now! I've added your name to the notification list regarding emailed/scheduled reports. Lisa at Agorapulse

Easy Social Publishing Tool for Media Company

Working with Agorapulse has been great. We have over 60+ social profiles we manage, and using Agora has made managing all of them a lot easier.

Pros

Very easy and user friendly experience for managing multiple social platforms. Also great customer service -- very responsive in real time when a problem occurs that needs a solution.

Cons

There are some minor details - like being able to bulk upload links without having to us a CSV, or being able to send something to the top of the queue without having to scroll all the way up - that would be nice to have that aren't in the software now.

I'm so glad our dashboard and customer support are helping your agency manage all those social profiles! Here's to a great year for Wide Open Media! Lisa at Agorapulse

AgoraPulse solves two critical problems that others struggle with...

In general, as a business owner, I deal w