Agorapulse Logo

Agorapulse

Easy-to-use social media management for teams and agencies

Agorapulse Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.57/10

Reviews by rating

Posting to all sm sites at once is amazing. Responding to Linkedin comments from within the platform is a great feature that not many other platforms have.
It makes it very easy to see how our brand recognition is improving in our space. I also like that I can easily see what our competitors are doing simply by broadening the hashtags we are looking for.
I hate how I have to click the media type before dragging the social graphic into the post while I'm creating it. Sometimes I go to fast and it ruins everything.
Inability to link (the same) users between platforms. Limited search functionality, difficult to go back and locate a case/user.
Not having instagram DM capabilites is an annoying limitation.

Brittany C.

Director of Account Management and Client Success

Very helpful!

Transcript

Brittany C.: My name is Brittany, national director of account management. I work in marketing, and I...

KG

Katrina G.

Communication Specialist

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Productivity GOLD!!!

Transcript

Katrina: Hi, my name is Katrina. I'm a Communications Supervisor at a Non-Profit Organization. I give...

Javier V.

Perfect for growing agencies

We enjoy using it, it's def our top 3 most used social tool. Saves us a ton of time every day checking the calendars for our clients.

Pros

- The budget and scalable plans - New reporting is amazing! - Instagram publishing - They are Instagram/FB Partners (Trust)

Cons

- We wish we had Pinterest publishing - We wish we could publish stories

Hey Javier, It's great to hear that our social media management tool is saving your agency so much time! While we don't support Pinterest at the moment, we *do* support the scheduling of Instagram stories via push notifications. It's our way of helping customers while staying in Instagram's good graces. Lisa at Agorapulse

Alissa S.

Great Software for Boutique Agencies – Could Be Better

My overall experience with Agorapulse is mixed but leans more positive. I spent *a lot* of time reviewing and comparing all scheduling software, and for the purposes of an agency, it offers the most functionality for the cost (though still quite the investment for a small company). The customer support has been great from the very beginning and I put huge value on that. I will most likely continue with Agorapulse beyond my first year, but the cons listed above do give me pause. Hoping the support team has listened to everyone's requests for first comment hashtags and the ability to rearrange photos.

Pros

As an agency, Agorapulse really does make it easy to organize clients by channel and work efficiently with team members. Scheduling articles for LinkedIn and Facebook is mostly seamless and straightforward. I love the review functionality, which makes it incredibly simple to share posts between team members for review and approval. The reporting and listening features seem fantastic and it's on our list to spend more time utilizing those functions. Customer support is excellent and the team is very responsive in live chat, email, and the Facebook members group.

Cons

There are several quirks with Agorapulse that prevent me from completely loving the software. As an agency that specializes in real estate and works with a lot of photos, the inability to rearrange photos once uploaded for a post is a huge time suck for us. We do often have difficulty tagging users within posts and adding locations. The Instagram functionality is also missing a few key features, including a visual grid planner and first comment hashtag scheduler. These two functions force me to pay for a secondary software for managing Instagram, which is a large additional expense.

Hi Alissa, Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad to hear that our social media management tool has streamlined things for your busy agency. Our publishing product team is hard at work at the three Instagram-friendly features you mention. I see that you were already on the notification list for the grid, but I added you to the lists for the first comment and rearrange photo features. You'll be notified once they are released. Thanks for seeing the value in our tool, Alissa. We working on making the tool irresistible for you. Lisa at Agorapulse

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Feels really clunky and there's a lot of improvement to still do

It's allowed us to organise comments and DMs

Pros

I love that we can collaborate as a team and have multiple team members go in to reply etc. I also like the ability to schedule something multiple times.

Cons

Often comments do not get pulled through. Insta DMs never get pulled through so we have to manually check on another platform Editing a post for multiple platforms is not as smart as other software we've used. i.e. I want to be able to upload different image sizes for the different networks but it's not a feature. 'first comment' on IG isn't an option so hashtags need to stay in main post copy. Sometimes comments will come in days or sometimes weeks after they've been posted so we miss them.

Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Unfortunately, we do not support Instagram DMs at this moment. However, this is something that we are working on. Regarding our publishing options, we'll be releasing new changes that will make posting a lot easier. If you want to test these new options, feel free to contact me at samia@agorapulse so I can give you early access to these features. Thank you!

DB

Dustyn B.

A Marketing Agency's Best Friend

It's a marketers best friend! We can't imagine managing all of this social content with another third party app.

Pros

I love the ease of use and the ability to design content out weeks in advance. The listening tool is helping our team connect with users and the approval system makes it easy to manage my employee's work on a daily basis.

Cons

That I have to purchase more after 32. We are always looking to expand and add more social profiles to the calendars, I fear one day our organization will outgrow AgoraPulse, which is not ideal because we have all grown to love it.

Hi Dustyn, My favorite quote of the day: "A Marketing Agency's Best Friend." Thank you. We work hard to make sure that agencies have what they need to be efficient and prove ROI. We are growing too! As such, we'll continue to offer opportunities for your agency to scale with us. Thanks again for sharing your experience here with GetApp. Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

MB

Max B.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

A Strong Contender

I am happy overall with the product as I mentioned with the lack of some features it is not ideal. It would be perfect if everything we needed was satisfied by 1 platform, but that doesn't appear to be the case right now. We will most likely continue to use Agorapulse as part of our social media tech stack for the foreseeable future

Pros

The thing I like most about AgoraPulse is that their team is incredibly responsive to support questions. From a feature perspective, as a community management tool, I feel that they are the best tool o the market for social media community management.

Cons

Some publishing features are lacking, for example, the ability to choose thumbnails when posting a video to any of the supported social media platforms. The lack of story publishing for Instagram is also another feature that is missing from AgoraPulse. The lack of these Conversion focussed Marketing features forces us to use other social media management platforms for publishing content.

Hi there Max, I'm thrilled to hear how much you love our support team and community management functions! We support scheduling to Instagram Stories -- feel free to reach out to someone on the support team for details. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

VE

Victoria E.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The best you'll get for the price!

It's been a great experience! Their support team is very responsive and I love that we can request features.

Pros

I love the ability to schedule and customize content on multiple channels at once. Being able to tweak content for each platform is a huge perk.

Cons

I wish there was the ability to schedule Instagram stories and have them publish automatically. I'd also love the ability to publish on Google My Business.

Hi there Victoria, So happy to hear how you're loving the "per network" tweaks. Nobody does it quite like us for that feature. :) I've just added your name to a notification list for Google My Business -- once we launch this feature, you'll be notified. As far as scheduling Instagram Stories WITHOUT push notifications -- as soon as Instagram's API lets us, we'll be on it like white on rice! Lisa at Agorapulse

CH

Cassidy H.

Online Media, 11-50 employees

Easy Social Publishing Tool for Media Company

Working with Agorapulse has been great. We have over 60+ social profiles we manage, and using Agora has made managing all of them a lot easier.

Pros

Very easy and user friendly experience for managing multiple social platforms. Also great customer service -- very responsive in real time when a problem occurs that needs a solution.

Cons

There are some minor details - like being able to bulk upload links without having to us a CSV, or being able to send something to the top of the queue without having to scroll all the way up - that would be nice to have that aren't in the software now.

I'm so glad our dashboard and customer support are helping your agency manage all those social profiles! Here's to a great year for Wide Open Media! Lisa at Agorapulse

Laura G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 employees

Easy and robust

Everything has been very easy. We did the trial for a couple of months to test it out, and when it came time to move over it was seamless and easy. Their customer service has been so helpful and nice whenever I have questions.

Pros

I really enjoy the easy-to-use interface for scheduling, but most of all I love the Power Reports add-on. It takes minutes to set up and schedule to run on a regular basis, looks professional and is easy to add analysis to and share with management.

Cons

A few tiny quirks, but customer service is amazing and provides workarounds/tips or adds to their suggestions from users for their developers.

Hi Laura, What an awesome review of Agorapulse, thank you! It means so much to us that you took the time out of your day to complete this. We are so happy to hear that you love the Power Reports as much as we do! If you have any questions, always feel free to reach out. Cheers, Candace

Kayla G.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Efficient and Effective Software

Excellent software, user-friendly, team-orientated, and great versatility to customize to your organizations needs.

Pros

This software is effective and efficient for scheduling posts, reviewing comments and replying to messages. It provides such a solid platform for you and your team to create, edit, and approve posts allowing for long-term planning and scheduling of social media.

Cons

The only downfall is not being able to boost posts within the software, so users who manage social media still need direct access to Facebook or the platform to boost posts.

Hi Kayla, It's so great to hear how Agorapulse is working for your company! I've added your name to a notification list for boost posts -- should the feature get added to our roadmap, you'll be notified. Thanks! Lisa at Agorapulse

Darren K.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Easy to use dashboard and great for teams

Having one social media inbox to manage means we are able to respond quickly to our guests and the publication calendar allows us to build a content strategy across different elements of the buisness.

Pros

Using Agora Pulse we found it easy to organise our different accounts in the dashboard, review messages, comments and interactions as well as assigning tasks to different members of our team when publishing new content.

Cons

It would be great if we could publish stories within the desktop version of Agora.

Hi Darren, It's great to hear how well Agorapulse is working for your marketing team. Did you know that you can schedule Instagram Stories on desktop with mobile notifications? That's what the Instagram API allows third parties to do at the moment. If you're interested in learning more, definitely reach out to our 24/7 support team. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

AM

Alison M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Love This Product! Just One Thing I Highly Recommend...

Awesome! Some hiccups (see cons), but truly better and cheaper than what we were using previously. Additionally, their team (although it takes a hot second for them to respond due to the time difference) is amazing and really helpful.

Pros

-Agency Friendly Pricing: I couldn't believe how hard it is to find reasonable, fair pricing for agencies. Especially for our size. There's also the ability to add on users/social profiles at a low price which makes whatever plan you can afford be very flexible. -Ease of use: I love that not only is it pretty easy to use the functions, it's also not difficult to figure out what tools do if you're...

Cons

-More emoticons: What is available right now is a little lacking, considering the new ones that have rolled out the last couple of years. Not a huge deal, but would be super to have more of them. -Ability to use GIFs (especially on Twitter): One of our clients has a playful tone and persona and it'd be great to not have to go directly to the platform to send a GIF response. This is just a small...

Hi there Alison, Thanks so much for sharing your amazing experience with Agorapulse. It is a total win-win when you AND your boss love how a social media management tool saves you time and money. I added you to our notification lists for more emoji (I really want the thinking emoji tbh), GIFs, and a unified calendar. When one of them is released, you'll be notified so that you can start using it right away. Thanks again for taking the time to tell Capterra users about Agorapulse. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

BM

Ben M.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Has improved our agency workflow ten-fold!

Very positive, we had a hitch with shared calendars which turned out to be a bug that had never happened before, the customer service team escalated quickly and came back to me in the following days when the technical team had fixed it - couldn't ask for any more.

Pros

The main reason for moving to AgoraPulse is the fact that it offers publishing, listening and community engagement with all providing great service but at a very competitive price for our size of agency. It is constantly introducing new features such as the shared calendar which is allowing us to drop another service and bring clients on to AgoraPulse for all processes of social management.

Cons

Not much - the only thing we would love is an alert when channels have no content scheduled in, given the number of accounts we manage it would be great to have this to know when they are about to run out or have run out.

Hi Ben, So glad the features, customer support, and price point are working well for your agency! Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

CW

Caleb W.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Overall, the best bang-for-buck social media marketing software out right now!

With Agorapulse, we are able to schedule posts, manage profiles, and give detailed reports to all of our clients in the easiest way possible. I only hope that Instagram makes edits to their API allowing for carousels to be posted through a 3rd party app like Agorapulse. This software really handles any managing or tracking you need for your business or clients.

Pros

I love the ease of use. When training new employees on how to use this software it takes no time at all until they understand the ins and outs of the platform. The features across this platform is only limited by Facebook and Instagram API. Anything a platform can do, Agorapulse does. To be so rich in features yet still easy to implement and learn is really something special.

Cons

Recently, Agorapulse implemented Power Reports, which was the one feature it was really missing. It allows for us to combine reports for multiple social media profiles in one file, instead of having to combine the reports externally like before. Its a fantastic feature, but for something that seems so necessary, I would say it is a con that it will cost extra once it is fully implemented (currently free while testing the feature).

Hi there Caleb, I'm so glad to hear that you've found Agorapulse to be easier for your agency to publish content to your clients' social media profiles! We too hope that Instagram further opens its API so that we can provide even more functionality. It's great to hear how you're enjoying the Power Reports. We're working on a price point that most of our customers will be willing to pay. Stay tuned! Lisa at Agorapulse

MN

Michael N.

Marketing and Advertising, 1,001-5,000 employees

Very user-friendly and efficient to use with some minor weaknesses

Simple setup, very easy and efficient to use, even for non-digital-affine people, many easy-to-use functions and many channels are supported. All in all, it makes working in a company with many pages and many users much easier. The calendar overview of scheduled posts is also very useful, you can easily move posts by drag and drop. Only the display of comments under ad-posts is missing. And great would be a built-in advertising option (i.e. automatic boosting or similar). But new functions are constantly added.

Pros

We looked at many tools for social media management. The price-performance ratio was by far the best at Agorapulse (even if the name is a bit bulky to pronounce ;-) The tool supports multiple channels, has an efficient and easy user rights management, has extensive and very easy to use approval processes or processes to assign messages and comments to other users. The built-in translation function...

Cons

The tool has some weaknesses, e.g. it does not support all features of the different platforms, such as Facebook carousels. In these cases the use the platforms themselves is necessary. And what is also missing is that comments on Facebook/Instagram ads are displayed. Agorapulse only shows comments on organic posts.

Hello Michael, It's super to hear how our tool's onboarding, inbox, and reporting options have worked for your worldwide team. Our inbox captures ad comments on Facebook and Instagram so continue to reach out to our support team for more information. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

MK

Madison K.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Easy to Use, Increases Productivity, and Allows for Admin Approvals

Overall, our experience with Agorapulse has been extremely positive. We are no longer having to spend time every day posting to separate platforms, we are more easily able to get approvals on posts, and we've been able to easily target analytics to find the best days and times to post. We are very happy with our experience thus far.

Pros

Agorapulse is incredibly easy to use and has increased the productivity of our marketing team. It saves us hours of work, and we can plan campaigns easier than before we had the tool. In addition, Agorapulse is the only scheduling tool we found that has a post approvals calendar, which is essential for our team. Our administrators love the approvals calendar and love the platform and how easy it is to use. Integrating Agorapulse into our daily routine was seamless and we immediately noticed the improvements in our productivity, creativity, and ability to be more active across all platforms/channels.

Cons

There are only a couple of features our team feels could use some improvement. We frequently run into issues with the 5MB photo size restriction (across all platforms). We also wish it was easier to post a photo carousel from Agorapulse to Instagram without having to send a notification to a phone because we've had issues getting the feature to work, and we often have to schedule a separate post to Instagram and choose only one photo versus posting an entire carousel. However, considering the pros of this software and the increase in productivity we've seen since implementing it, these are small takeaways and not extremely difficult to work around when needed.

Hi Madison, What a delight to read how efficient your content approval with our new Shared Calendars! Isn't a big timesaver? As soon as Instagram's API lets third party directly publish carousels, we'll add it to our dashboard. Fingers crossed! Lisa at Agorapulse

KC

Kylie C.

Great for teams!

Overall, I'm very impressed with what AgoraPulse has to offer. It's a little more expensive than I wanted it to be, but it is worth it. I can't imagine going back to any other software.

Pros

I like that you can easily assign stuff in your inbox to team members. Sending the product for review is very helpful too. I also appreciate the fact that I get a notification as soon as something might be wrong and then again when it is fixed. With other software I've tried, you don't know something is wrong until a post doesn't go out.

Cons

I do wish there was a way to manage Google My Business through AgoraPulse. I heard that's coming, so hopefully in the future!

Thanks so much for your comments, Kylie! We're very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come.

TH

Tanisha H.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

So far, so good

Overall I have had a good experience.

Pros

I like the abliltiy to plan ahead and repeat posts without having to recreate them everytime. I also like that my team can proof posts before we send them out.

Cons

I do not like that I have to jump through hoops to go back and make an edit in Facebook, and I hate that the reports are not included in the huge price that we already pay. Reports should not be an add on feature.

Hi Tanisha, Thank you for your review! Unlimited reports are included with every Agorapulse subscription. We did release a new add-on a few months back that allows you to build customized reports with data from multiple social profiles. However, unlimited individual reports (and exports) are and will remain included with every plan. We are currently working on new publishing options that will help you schedule (and edit) your content faster. We hope that you'll like them! Again, thank you so much for your comments!

Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees

Expensive but solid functionality and support

Happy except for the price. Found them responsive for tech support, even respond to feature requests

Pros

1. The company is always improving the product and really worked hard to match the native platform functionalities and built in feature requests over time – eg Facebook tagging a few years back. 2. Had good additional functions like contest support and prize winner picker, which we used quite a bit. 3. Now they have monthly social media experiments which is awesome for real truths.

Cons

1. Plans are Expensive 2. Does not integrate Google My Business 3. Visualisations in reports are hard for clients to understand. This is a pretty common problem across different SMM saas anyway — the charts are ok to see trends, but to many clients straight-up numbers are the most comprehensible. 4. Did not have automated publishing to Instagram during the years we used Agorapulse so we had to pay for another app that did allow it and eventually stopped using Agorapulse for this reason. By the time they had this feature we were locked into an annual plan for that other app

Hi there, Thank you for your review of Agorapulse! We want to let you know that you are heard and would love to be able to talk with you more about your review. Please feel free to reach out to me or our support so we can talk with you directly! So happy to hear you appreciate us constantly improving Agorapulse! We strive to give you the BEST. Talk with you soon, Candace Agorapulse

FB

Fanni B.

Growing with Agorapulse

We've moved from using 3 different social management tools (Later, Buffer and Facebook Business Manager) and we love the product because it's easy to use, fosters collaboration and has great, detailed reporting.

Pros

Agorapulse is really easy to use and it also has a wide range of features. As a marketing agency we manage a large number of profiles, and Agorpulse helps us keep track of our posts, engagement, messages and analytics all at once. The reports are detailed and save us time by being downloadable as PDFs, instead of having to go into the social media app itself and compile data manually. The shared calendar feature is amazing, we can get direct feedback from our clients and make changes as and when they request it. It's easy to delegate tasks between team members as well.

Cons

Sometimes the assign feature does not work until I log out and in again. The mobile app could use some serious improvement as it's hard to use and the most important features are hidden away/hard to find. It would be great if Agorapulse could do detailed Reels reporting and I would love to schedule the first comment and hashtags as well (like you can in Later.com) An agorapulse provided Link In Bio feature would be amazing.

Hi Fanni, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and suggestions with us! We are glad to hear about your experience with our tool and I'm excited to let you know that some of the features that you suggest are on the way ;-) I'll share more details with you internally. Cheers, Samia

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Great tool to manage social medias!

I use Agorapulse since a few years now in 2 different companies and I'm still satisfied and haven't find yet a tool meeting all my requirements. I use it mainly to plan and publish quicker publications and also for some keywords and notoriety monitoring.

Pros

I like the fact that it allows to manage pretty much all the main social networks on a single place. The planification features are great and save me a lot of time once fully mastered. I really like the fact that you can have create and manage "thematics slots" in order to have more than one basic queue by account to deploy more advanced strategies.

Cons

Pretty much nothing! It could maybe benefits more in depth KPIs for reporting as for some, you may still have to connect to your account directly. The things I dislike are caused by social networks policies, so Agorapulse has to follow. Maybe a followers management tools for Twitter (who started to follow you, following suggestions, accounts innactivity, ...) could be a nice addition to the existing features.

Thanks for the kind words -- so glad Agorapulse has helped you for these past few years! And aren't the thematic slots/queue categories super helpful? Lisa at Agorapulse

JZ

Jackie Z.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Great for Agencies

We've increased productivity and efficiency when checking social communities for clients — it's a product that promises to save you time and actually delivers on that promise.

Pros

I oversee a team of social media managers, so it's important that I can understand the current inbound load on all accounts at any time. Agorapulse does a fantastic job of keeping all threads in one place, and it makes temporary account coverage a breeze. Everyone loves that they can login, understand what they need to do, clear the inbox, and get back to their other tasks. It's far more user-friendly than other competitor products we've tried (Hootsuite, Clarabridge, SproutSocial and Socialbakers, to name a few).

Cons

The backend can be a bit clunky, and the tokens expire in batches for no reason sometimes. The name is also not the best...sounds like agoraphobia!

Hi there Jackie, You've described our goal of our inbox: See everything you need to, deal with it promptly, and get back to your other business tasks. I'm tickled pink that it's working so well for your agency. Tokens expiring can be annoying. LinkedIn requires a refresh of the tokens. Could it be that you installed several LinkedIn pages or profiles at once? Perhaps that's why they hit all at once. Thanks for sharing how our social media management tool is working for your agency. Here's to increased efficiency for your entire team! Lisa at Agorapulse

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Start, Great Potential

Pros

The reports are nice. It's great that the analytics (and activity record) pulls in posts that were scheduled natively to platforms. The permissions feature is crucial to us as an organization managing over 200 social media accounts and their admins. Customer service is out of this world. Questions submitted to chat are answered quickly. I was so impressed when I received a personalized screen-recording as a response during troubleshooting. I sent it to my superiors to show them how we could improve our own customer relations.

Cons

There NEEDS to be a way to create draft posts. At present, the software is ideal for companies that sell a product or produce evergreen content. However, for institutions that share mostly news, events and updates, the absence of drafts makes it difficult to schedule more than a week out. Would love the option to make labels accessible across accounts/users so that the owner can create a filing system for the users. The media restrictions need to be updated. Twitter and Instagram allow uploads of media with specs that Agorapulse will not allow scheduling to those platforms.

Hi there, Thanks so much for your detailed feedback! Has support shown you a workaround for the draft issue you mention? Our new shared calendar feature might also help you with not-yet-there scheduled posts. It sounds like you have a great relationship with support so do reach out to them. Lisa at Agorapulse

OM

Olivia M.

Primary/Secondary Education, 1-10 employees

Time Saver Extraordinaire

Acquiring AgoraPulse has made social media management a legitimate subject for our board. Prior to its use, social media had been allowed to laspe on most platforms for months. We simply had no volunteers to consistently run the various accounts. Another was a lack of password consolidation. AgoraPulse makes it possible to have volunteers create copy that needs to be approved, all without a high...

Pros

Namaste. One of the biggest issues facing non-profit organizations concerns time management. Staff and volunteers are often swamped with administrative tasks or work on the ground, so social media falls through the cracks. This was the case with our non-profit, Powering Potential. For us, AgoraPulse is a time saver. Managing our social media accounts through one easily accessible interface shifted the entire perception of why online publicity is viable. Before AgoraPulse, social media was seen mostly as a "black hole task" that absorbs time and money with no foreseeable benefit. Now social media can be handled in a fraction of the time and without the headaches.

Cons

This is likely a simple fix, but the login is wonky. There doesn't seem to be an option to stay logged in to avoid the program opening up two separate tabs - the original AgoraPulse screen with the robot icon at the bottom and the next tab that will contain the login box after you hit "Log in." You are always forced to close the first tab manually. I also prefer the desktop version to the phone app regarding ease of use. At times, the app froze on my phone screen.

Hi there Olivia, I'm overjoyed to hear how using Agorapulse has improved your organization's outlook on social media management! I hear what you're saying about the login. Let me look into it and get back to you if I get something concrete. Thanks again. Namaste. Lisa

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

Great for Higher Ed

I don't have much negative to say! It's really a great, functional software and my team has not missed the features that we paid more for with another product (besides the reporting add-on).

Pros

Agorapulse's scheduling functions and ways to monitor are seamless. I love that you can automatically "hide" posts that use derogatory keywords. It makes my life much easier! I haven't used it yet, but being able to do scheduling in bulk is a great feature.

Cons

I don't understand why Agorapulse would add a reporting feature at an expensive, additional cost. You should be able to pull a comprehensive group report without paying more money. If I schedule a post at one time for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, I would like for that to stay grouped. Currently, you have to go back in and edit each post individually.

Hi there, It's always a good day when I read that someone is using our Inbox Assistant to automatically moderate incoming conversations. So glad it's made your life easier. Lisa at Agorapulse

RP

Reagan P.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Excellent Social Media Management Tool

Pros

I use AgoraPulse to manage 7 social accounts. Scheduling posts, cross posting, moderating, reporting, etc is fantastic. Prior to purchasing AgoraPulse, I investigated several of their competitors and did a few trials. AgoraPulse was by far the most affordable and provided exactly what I was looking for. In addition to the product, their customer service is top notch. Often times emails are answered in less than 15 minutes. Sometimes even less than 5 minutes during normal business hours. I've been using AgoraPulse for 2+ years and will continue to do so.

Cons

There are API limitations with LinkedIn and certain features are not available. However, this is not a fault of AgoraPulse, as they can't control what data LinkedIn allows them to use. I have at times found bugs with the iPhone app (as one would find with any app), but these were all eventually resolved with app updates. My main gripe is that I do not receive push notifications when direct messages or comments on Facebook posts are received. That being said, I still have to use the Facebook Page manager app to receive these types of alerts, which is unfortunate. I wish AgoraPulse had this feature.

Hi there Reagan, Thanks so much for telling GetApp how Agorapulse has saved you time and money in managing your multiple social media profiles. I also appreciate you giving a shoutout to our customer support team. They work around the clock to give assistant to great customers like you. Regarding push notifications for Facebook, are you speaking of the iPhone? I'd like to better understand the issue there. Thanks again for your review. Lisa