AgoraPulse

Easy-to-use social media management for teams and agencies

visit website

AgoraPulse Reviews

Pros

Agorapulse makes publishing super speedy and efficient. It's easy to use and the reporting and social listening functions are amazing for the price.

TP

Tara P.

We did the trial for a couple of months to test it out, and when it came time to move over it was seamless and easy. Their customer service has been so helpful and nice whenever I have questions.

Laura G.

It's a great platform for teams that have multiple approval steps. The publisher is pretty easy to use and I enjoy being able to customize messages for specific platforms within one step.

Cons

I hate how I have to click the media type before dragging the social graphic into the post while I'm creating it. Sometimes I go to fast and it ruins everything.

Inability to link (the same) users between platforms. Limited search functionality, difficult to go back and locate a case/user.

JV

Joseph V.

Not having instagram DM capabilites is an annoying limitation.

BH

Brodie H.

KG

Katrina G.

Communication Specialist

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Productivity GOLD!!!

Transcript

Katrina: Hi, my name is Katrina. I'm a Communications Supervisor at a Non-Profit Organization. I give...

Very helpful!

Transcript

Brittany C.: My name is Brittany, national director of account management. I work in marketing, and I...

Recommending AgoraPulse for Social Media Management Platform

Overall, I have had a great experience with AgoraPulse. One time, I had a problem with a feature that I couldn't figure out, I contacted their support and within a day they got back to me with a video showing me the steps I needed to accomplish what I needed. They were very helpful.

Pros

When I moved over to AgoraPulse, I first noticed that the interface was very clear to understand and intuitive to use. I am very busy and social media is a critical part of my business so I appreciated how it quickly I was able to get up to speed on using AgoraPulse's features. At present, I am running 5 social media accounts for my business and AgoraPulse keeps all my streams neatly organized. It helps me see urgent messages from my customers and I can respond directly to them AgoraPulse. My favorite feature overall is the schedule queue feature that allows me to post throughout the day on a schedule that I set based on when I believe my audience most wants to receive their content!

Cons

Overall the platform works great and I strongly recommend it. My complaints are pretty minor. 1. After I log in on my browser; AgoraPulse opens in a new browser window, however the original tab the landing page stays open and flashes a notification icon at me. I always have to close that tab to make the notification go away. It's minor but it's annoying. 2. I use the Queue feature a lot and I have multiple schedule queues. However, I am not able to sort the order fo the queue's in the drop-down list. Again, it's minor but I post a lot so it is annoying that I can't sort this list the way that I want.

Hi there Matt, Thanks for sharing your Agorapulse experience with Capterra readers. I love hearing about your successes using the publishing queues. As far as reordering queues, what drop down list do you mean? There is a drag and drop functionality but I'm not certain it's in the same place that you're talking about. Here's to your continued social media success! Lisa

Growing with Agorapulse

We've moved from using 3 different social management tools (Later, Buffer and Facebook Business Manager) and we love the product because it's easy to use, fosters collaboration and has great, detailed reporting.

Pros

Agorapulse is really easy to use and it also has a wide range of features. As a marketing agency we manage a large number of profiles, and Agorpulse helps us keep track of our posts, engagement, messages and analytics all at once. The reports are detailed and save us time by being downloadable as PDFs, instead of having to go into the social media app itself and compile data manually. The shared calendar feature is amazing, we can get direct feedback from our clients and make changes as and when they request it. It's easy to delegate tasks between team members as well.

Cons

Sometimes the assign feature does not work until I log out and in again. The mobile app could use some serious improvement as it's hard to use and the most important features are hidden away/hard to find. It would be great if Agorapulse could do detailed Reels reporting and I would love to schedule the first comment and hashtags as well (like you can in Later.com) An agorapulse provided Link In Bio feature would be amazing.

Hi Fanni, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and suggestions with us! We are glad to hear about your experience with our tool and I'm excited to let you know that some of the features that you suggest are on the way ;-) I'll share more details with you internally. Cheers, Samia

Feels really clunky and there's a lot of improvement to still do

It's allowed us to organise comments and DMs

Pros

I love that we can collaborate as a team and have multiple team members go in to reply etc. I also like the ability to schedule something multiple times.

Cons

Often comments do not get pulled through. Insta DMs never get pulled through so we have to manually check on another platform Editing a post for multiple platforms is not as smart as other software we've used. i.e. I want to be able to upload different image sizes for the different networks but it's not a feature. 'first comment' on IG isn't an option so hashtags need to stay in main post copy. Sometimes comments will come in days or sometimes weeks after they've been posted so we miss them.

Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Unfortunately, we do not support Instagram DMs at this moment. However, this is something that we are working on. Regarding our publishing options, we'll be releasing new changes that will make posting a lot easier. If you want to test these new options, feel free to contact me at samia@agorapulse so I can give you early access to these features. Thank you!

Already a great product with room to improve

What needs to be done is covered. What can help improve our internal process if possible to resolve/act on our pain points list would help.

Pros

Bulk scheduling Rescheduling Report and Analytics Listening Mailbox and comments management

Cons

Waiting for the calendar notes feature to come Waiting for more reporting features (ie. YouTube and Google Analytics) Post search function does not exist Additional role > respond to inbox messages assigned to them only Need more emoji options IG stories, reels, and carousels can only be published natively

Hi Dominique, Thank you for writing this review! We understand that the wait has been long, but we will release a bunch of new features soon! We would love to know more about how we could make Agorapulse more GDPR compliant. If you have any suggestions on this, feel free to reach out to me directly at samia@agorapulse.com Thank you in advance, Samia

Great mid-tier social media management software

So far the price is right, the customer service has been great and we haven't had any major technical issues,

Pros

AgoraPulse provides good value for the cost. While it doesn't have the most features of any SMM software, it provides the basic features, as well as some mid-tier features as well. The reports are easy to generate, customize and read and I particularly like the ability to compare any time periods against each other, not just month over month.

Cons

The only issue I have with AgoraPulse is that it can't track engagement on ads - only page posts.

Hi there, Thank you for sharing this review with the Capterra community. We are delighted to hear about your experience with Agorapulse.

Great Software for Social Media Management

Pros

Agorapulse makes community management incredibly easy across all platforms, especially when collaborating with a team.

Cons

I would like the option to view analytics by individual post.

The Best Social Media Scheduling Tool on the Market

Agorapulse has given me a tool that I can confidently rely on for all of my clients and trust that they're getting access to the best tool on the market.

Pros

At first, it was the amazing customer support I received from the team at Agorapulse. They took me through a full walkthrough of the software and answered all of my questions. After implementing it in my business, I fell in love with the ease of using the software for myself and all new team members that came on. This is by far the best social scheduling tool on the market to grow your business with.

Cons

The only complaint I have on the software is that some of my clients have a difficult time getting access to the post-approval screen.

Hi Clayton, Here's Samia with the Product Team! We are delighted to hear about your experience using Agorapulse. Thank you for sharing it!

Excellent Tool for Social Media Customer Support!

Overall, my team's experience has been fantastic! We really love using this tool for communicating with our customers.

Pros

There's so much I love about Agorapulse! Comments come in very quickly, are very easy to read in the context of the original post and surrounding comments, and it is also very easy respond quickly to customers and close out the comment. Form and function blend really well in the tool, it's easy to use and it's not cluttered so it doesn't overwhelm the eyes and brain while working. I enjoy the reporting tools and that I can have them automatically generated for me once a week and emailed.

Cons

The thing I like least about Agorapulse is that I can't easily apply one saved reply to multiple social profiles. I want to see a toggle where I can choose which pages the Saved Reply will be applied to. We have quite a few profiles where we have the same replies across, and it's frustrating to have to recreate it for each one. I also find that customer support can be very confusing if you don't...

Hi Forest, Thank you for sharing this review with us. We are truly delighted to hear about your experience using our tool. I am reaching out to you internally to learn more about how we could improve our features for your team. Thanks in advance for your contribution! Samia

Valoración de Agora Pulse

Muy buena, en general, es una aplicación de mucho provecho y ayuda para mis funciones laborales diarias y las de mis equipos.

Pros

Es una plataforma muy intuitiva y de fácil uso, además que el servicio de atención al cliente es bastante rápido y efectivo, muy amables y proactivos en buscar soluciones cuando existe algún tipo de fallo técnico. Además, que en sí, la plataforma ofrece muchas funcionalidades de necesidad diaria a nivel publicitario y comercial.

Cons

En ciertos formatos de contenido, no se pueden programar directamente ya sea porque no están disponibles o porque se desconfiguran. Así mismo, que no se puede extraer enlaces de programación para poder pautar publicitariamente a través de los administradores de anuncios externos oficiales.

Thanks so much for sharing this review, Kevin! We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to continuing working with your team. Cheers, Samia

Easy to use for monitoring and managing social engagement

It provides us with the oversight and key metrics to better manage our social media platforms

Pros

We have outsourced our Social media posting, so I use AgoraPulse to monitor engagement and for the analytics. It is easy-to-use in both these areas and provides good insight to what we need to monitor.

Cons

The few times I have had use to it for posting it seemed to be lacking in features like being able to tag other people/businesses - but this may be due to my lack of knowledge in this area.

Thank you for sharing this review, Russ! There are a few options, like tagging individuals, that are not available due to API limitations. I will be reaching out to you internally to share with you more details about these limits. Cheers, Samia

Easy to Use, Incredible Support

They are a great solution for a marketing agency like ours that is servicing hundreds of businesses for social media posting and management!

Pros

The platform's interface is great, easy to find what you need and quick to learn. Additionally, their support is incredible - very responsive, fast to fix any issues, and always willing to help. Very impressed with that!

Cons

My only complaint is that you can't add one social channel to multiple groups - they have a workaround for this using tags that sort of gets the job done, but I do wish that I could use groups instead. That said, we've still been able to fulfill all of our needs with their platform!

Hi Cassandra, Thank you so much for reaching out to you! We are SO glad to hear that Agorapulse is helping with your tasks on social media. We have noted your feedback about adding one profiles to multiple groups. We will definitely keep you posted on this. Thanks! Samia

AgoraPulse is indispensable if you are managing multiple accounts.

AgoraPulse really has been integral to my day to day workflow. While I have minor complaints, I'd recommend this tool to anyone needing to manage and schedule social media.

Pros

I like that this product gives me the number of social profiles I need (35) without having to piece together multiple accounts with a product. It lets me have one dashboard to manage everything that is going on with our social accounts as well as who is mentioning us on their own accounts.

Cons

I don't have a lot to complain about with AgoraPulse. I really have two main complaints. 1. They develop tools that I don't feel are helpful at an enterprise level-such as their integration with Canva. I'm sure Canva is great for a lot of people, but at the agency level, invest in a designer or the correct software to follow your brand guidelines. 2. They have introduced some new features recently that require you to upgrade your account. I feel like I am already paying at the higher end of their offerings and these teasers are just that if I can't access the new functionality.

Hi Emily, Herre's Samia from the Product Team. I'd like to thank you for sharing this review with our team! I am unable to see your email listed here but I would love to have to the opportunity to chat with you to better understand your suggestions. Feel free to reach out to me at samia@agorapulse.com Best, Samia

The most amazing social media software investment you can make!

The customer service is out of the world and remarkable. It is very stressful running a business in general, however, if you lack social currency, you lack any growth potential, so start and up your game today! We love you Agorapulse, thank you for taking our team of students under your angel wings!

Pros

Agorapulse is absolutely amazing. We have been using them for several months for numerous social channels and groups that we have scaled from ZERO to HERO. If you get the premium version of Agorapulse they open up access to an educational academy that is valued at $1K. This has saved us money and time. Many of our students at Assuaged.com have been able to find and secure jobs because of this advanced...

Cons

We LOVE everything about Agorapulse, it is A LOT to learn, but with time and patience it works out!

Hey Cynthia, My name is Samia and I'd like to thank you for sharing such an extraordinary review with the community! If you have any suggestions on how we could improve your experience even more, just let us know! Best, Samia

Great Resource for Teams Looking for Ease of Use

Wonderful. Customer service is great. Just using it is easy and has most everything you will need - especially for the cost.

Pros

The ease of use both with the setup, daily use and maintenance of this product is by far the easiest tool out there.

Cons

There are a few features missing, for example being able to search all conversations by a specific word to find select posts.

Hi Kassie, Thank you for your review! It's so great to hear that you find Agorapulse to be the easiest tool out therewe strive for this! We hear you on needing to be able to search all conversations by a specific word to find posts. The good news is this is on our roadmap now! We can't give a definite date for release but it's coming :) I have added you to this product feature list so that when we release it, you'll be the first to know. Please reach out if you have any other ideas on how we can improve the product for you! Cheers, Candace

Best in class by far

I've tried dozens of other social media apps and tools. None of them come close to the combination of features and support. Agorapulse is, without question, the best in class social media marketing software.

Pros

The unified product features are a life-saver for my team and I. Being able to plan/schedule content, monitor/respond to mentions, and gain valuable insights from analytics all in one place makes our jobs so much easier. The UI is great to look at and intuitive, and the team behind it is responsive and extremely caring about their customers.

Cons

There are a few areas in which I think the content scheduling workflow could be faster or more efficient.

Hi Dustin, Thank you for leaving such an awesome review about Agorapulse. We strive to make your team's lives easier, and it sounds like we've been achieving that! We would love to hear your thoughts on how the content scheduling workflow could be faster and more efficient. Can you reach out directly to us to elaborate? Thanks! Candace Agorapulse

Expensive but solid functionality and support

Happy except for the price. Found them responsive for tech support, even respond to feature requests

Pros

1. The company is always improving the product and really worked hard to match the native platform functionalities and built in feature requests over time – eg Facebook tagging a few years back. 2. Had good additional functions like contest support and prize winner picker, which we used quite a bit. 3. Now they have monthly social media experiments which is awesome for real truths.

Cons

1. Plans are Expensive 2. Does not integrate Google My Business 3. Visualisations in reports are hard for clients to understand. This is a pretty common problem across different SMM saas anyway — the charts are ok to see trends, but to many clients straight-up numbers are the most comprehensible. 4. Did not have automated publishing to Instagram during the years we used Agorapulse so we had to pay for another app that did allow it and eventually stopped using Agorapulse for this reason. By the time they had this feature we were locked into an annual plan for that other app

Hi there, Thank you for your review of Agorapulse! We want to let you know that you are heard and would love to be able to talk with you more about your review. Please feel free to reach out to me or our support so we can talk with you directly! So happy to hear you appreciate us constantly improving Agorapulse! We strive to give you the BEST. Talk with you soon, Candace Agorapulse

Agorapulse is my fave (and I've tried them all)

I love Agorapulse!!! It makes my life easier. It's the reason I've been able to stay active on Twitter for so many years. If it wasn't for this tool, I would have likely gotten off Twitter a looooong time ago.

Pros

I've used Agorapulse daily for several years. Since I only use Twitter, that's the only platform I use it for. It's easy to use, I like the plethora of features, and it just plain works every single time. There's no problems or hassles. The customer service team is super nice too (and very responsive). 😀 I like the publishing calendar a lot, but this tool is way more comprehensive than the standard...

Cons

I really struggled to think of a "con" to Agorapulse, but I did think of something that would make it better. I work as a tech influencer for a couple brands. Sometimes it takes 10 minutes to compose one of those tweets. There are so many details to get correct (the link, the hashtags, the sentiment, the picture, etc). It would be nice to have the ability to save those tweets as drafts so I could...

Hi Diana, Thank you for taking time out of your day to write this amazing review of Agorapulse! Samia has reached out to talk with you more about your opinions and thoughts. :) We love to hear that you work with your son too, how fun! We are very blessed to have clients like you. Thank you for providing some great ideas; talk about a great brainstorm! We have given your feedback to our Product team and I have added you to that specific feature list. This way, if the Product Team decides to move forward with creating any of your features, you'll be notified! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. Best, Candace

Makes my life easier

Overall, AgoraPulse has helped streamline a big job - multiple social accounts. I like the reporting but I wish it could be separated into organic and paid more clearly - I realize that is probably an issue within the platforms themselves. At a big company like ours, there is a separate agency that manages paid so when I have to report on organic, I am still going through and having to do math and cobble things together. I would like the content report have a totals column - I have to export that to a csv, then add the columns in excel to get those organic numbers.

Pros

I like that I can schedule posts out and see everything in a clear monthly format. I like that I can resize images as I am scheduling and it's easy to manage multiple accounts. I love the assign posts for approval and the shared calendar feature. Means I can have as many eyes on my posts as I need without any steep learning curve for the people who need to review.

Cons

I don't want to use the H word but I kind liked how I could visually see all the posts scheduled at a glance. I know the publishing lists do this but I would like to look at a weekly view and see the posts and images in a grid view as opposed to scrolling. Especially for something like Instagram where I am trying to picture what my images are going to look like together when posted - I like to make sure I keep certain images apart. Helps with our customer care team although we do have problems with it when ads are started or stopped because then all the old comments come flooding back in.

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review of Agorapulse. We are always looking for ways to grow and serve our clients better, so we really appreciate your feedback. A grid view is actually something that many other people have mentioned wanting before! So I have passed along your word to our Product team and have added you to this feature list. This way if the Product Team ever releases this, you will be notified immediately or possibly chosen for beta testing! Please let me know if you have any questions! Best, Candace

So far, so good

Overall I have had a good experience.

Pros

I like the abliltiy to plan ahead and repeat posts without having to recreate them everytime. I also like that my team can proof posts before we send them out.

Cons

I do not like that I have to jump through hoops to go back and make an edit in Facebook, and I hate that the reports are not included in the huge price that we already pay. Reports should not be an add on feature.

Hi Tanisha, Thank you for your review! Unlimited reports are included with every Agorapulse subscription. We did release a new add-on a few months back that allows you to build customized reports with data from multiple social profiles. However, unlimited individual reports (and exports) are and will remain included with every plan. We are currently working on new publishing options that will help you schedule (and edit) your content faster. We hope that you'll like them! Again, thank you so much for your comments!

Very handy tool

This software helps me be able to post to social media on 10 different accounts, super simply

Pros

The feature that stuck out the most to me and helped me decide to purchase was the direct Instagram integration. I had tried other software that needed 3rd party software and a bunch of steps just to schedule a post to Instagram. Agorapulse will schedule it and easily send the information to your phone app so its just a click away from posting.

Cons

The things I like the least are just tiny improvements that need made, however the app has an EXTENSIVE request system that allows you to request features, upvote/downvote, and see feature developments progress which I really enjoy. They are constantly adding new features and updates.

Hi Alyssa, Thanks so much for leaving such a detailed review! We are so glad to hear that our tool is helping with your daily tasks. If you have anything else to add, please let us know. We're always here to help!

Makes Social Media Management a Breeze

AP has completely revolutionized the way we approach and manage social media. It provides us with one simple and easy to use platform that stops us wasting time jumping between various social media platforms to schedule and pull in analysis. This allows us to be more agile when responding to customers. The multiple users allowed also allows our support and marketing teams to seamlessly collaborate and ensure every customer is paired with the right person to answer their questions. It also saves zillions of emails flying back and forth. It is also worth mentioning I'm always very impressed with the rapid customer support and continuous improvement to AP product proposition. It has made staying very easy.

Pros

The scheduling tool made the normally unmanageable task of scheduling the same post across multiple social media channels incredibly easy. It is intuitive and saves a serious amount of time. It also allowed us to schedule everything a week in advance meaning we spent less time scheduling and more time interacting with customers and analyzing and their engagements. Meaning we are able to keep getting smarter. The assign tool is excellent for collaboration and saves us having to send an email to a colleague who may be in a better position to get back to the customer.

Cons

I would really like to see an extensive media library. The ability to reuse images and videos that have already been uploaded would save a lot of time. I would also like to see functionality similar to Later's 'Link in Bio' functionality. If this is possible (Instagram API dependent I know) then we would have no reason to ever leave the comfort of Agora. For us the one feature we never use nor understand is the publishing list. I would also love to see a 'landing page' feature so you can send customers directly to bespoke LP from social media posts without having to get IT involved.

Hi Andrew, We were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

Great for teams!

Overall, I'm very impressed with what AgoraPulse has to offer. It's a little more expensive than I wanted it to be, but it is worth it. I can't imagine going back to any other software.

Pros

I like that you can easily assign stuff in your inbox to team members. Sending the product for review is very helpful too. I also appreciate the fact that I get a notification as soon as something might be wrong and then again when it is fixed. With other software I've tried, you don't know something is wrong until a post doesn't go out.

Cons

I do wish there was a way to manage Google My Business through AgoraPulse. I heard that's coming, so hopefully in the future!

Thanks so much for your comments, Kylie! We're very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come.

Amazing value for publishing & analytics! Excellent customer service

Pros

The best part is the amazing customer service! They are responsive and generally have a good response for everything - including an idea to workaround if needed. The interface is nice and user-friendly. It was easy for team members to get used to the publishing and analytics tools. The crowd favourite is the ability to publish to (and edit for) multiple channels easily from one place. The price is incredibly accessible, especially for a non-profit like us! Love the system for addressing clients' wishes - we can vote and comment on them, and get updates when they're being worked on or the opportunity to consult with an AP team member on them. Overall I feel more efficient using AP.

Cons

I had to add all 40 social accounts myself, which was long. I believe this is being fixed soon (if not already). They really need to add a draft option and/or option to add notes to the calendar to address the lack of ability to plan social posts using AP. Again, this is something that seems to be on their radar. There are other, smaller limitations, like not being able to schedule (or upload a carousel) from the app. Social listening can definitely become more sophisticated, and I'm confident it will.

Hi Lynne, Thanks for the fabulous review! Our team is thrilled you're happy with our service! And yes, you're right! We are already working on some pretty awesome features that I'm sure you will like. :-) Stay tuned!

Most robust with client approval process

We have loved the support team, taking advantage of Social Media Manager School with our annual plan, and the network of users we've met along the way. The tool has blown all our past tools (Loomly, Buffer, HeyOrca, Zoho) out of the water.

Pros

Our team has enjoyed using shared calendars with clients. The approval process has been easy for our team and clients. Reports are simple and beautiful, eliminating our need for additional weekly reporting tools.

Cons

We could really use a "pause all content" option or kill switch for a brand or account. Especially in 2020, this function would be helpful. The queue/category workaround is clunky. A client approval process for queues would also be beneficial. Without the ability to have clients approve that content, queues are useless to us, unfortunately.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! I am so glad to hear that you've enjoyed working with our Shared Calendars. I've just added your vote to the suggestion to add a "pause all content" button. Again, thank you for sharing that suggestion with us!

Just Do It

It's easy to implement, great for team coordination and effective.

Pros

The reports are absolutely huge. Tagging content is easy, collaborating between team members is easy

Cons

Adding features is expensive (like adding a competitor for report purposes). Adding team members is expensive too, which is a downside for us.

So glad your team is making great use of the reporting, labelling, and collaboration features! We take pride in our user friendly dashboard and it's great to read that it saved you several trips to our support team. (Though do know that our support is available around the clock for you.) Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse