AgoraPulse Logo
AgoraPulse

Easy-to-use social media management for teams and agencies

visit website

AgoraPulse Reviews - Page 3

A Marketing Agency's Best Friend

It's a marketers best friend! We can't imagine managing all of this social content with another third party app.

Pros

I love the ease of use and the ability to design content out weeks in advance. The listening tool is helping our team connect with users and the approval system makes it easy to manage my employee's work on a daily basis.

Cons

That I have to purchase more after 32. We are always looking to expand and add more social profiles to the calendars, I fear one day our organization will outgrow AgoraPulse, which is not ideal because we have all grown to love it.

Hi Dustyn, My favorite quote of the day: "A Marketing Agency's Best Friend." Thank you. We work hard to make sure that agencies have what they need to be efficient and prove ROI. We are growing too! As such, we'll continue to offer opportunities for your agency to scale with us. Thanks again for sharing your experience here with GetApp. Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Great for Agencies

We've increased productivity and efficiency when checking social communities for clients — it's a product that promises to save you time and actually delivers on that promise.

Pros

I oversee a team of social media managers, so it's important that I can understand the current inbound load on all accounts at any time. Agorapulse does a fantastic job of keeping all threads in one place, and it makes temporary account coverage a breeze. Everyone loves that they can login, understand what they need to do, clear the inbox, and get back to their other tasks. It's far more user-friendly than other competitor products we've tried (Hootsuite, Clarabridge, SproutSocial and Socialbakers, to name a few).

Cons

The backend can be a bit clunky, and the tokens expire in batches for no reason sometimes. The name is also not the best...sounds like agoraphobia!

Hi there Jackie, You've described our goal of our inbox: See everything you need to, deal with it promptly, and get back to your other business tasks. I'm tickled pink that it's working so well for your agency. Tokens expiring can be annoying. LinkedIn requires a refresh of the tokens. Could it be that you installed several LinkedIn pages or profiles at once? Perhaps that's why they hit all at once. Thanks for sharing how our social media management tool is working for your agency. Here's to increased efficiency for your entire team! Lisa at Agorapulse

Agorapulse = Top Tier Tool With Incredible Prices And Unbelievable Support (PK)

Absolutely fantastic! I was in charge of finding a new social media management tool for our brand, and after doing a full comparative analysis, I was able to shift our company to a better tool, save thousands of dollars, and onboard our other departments. I could not have hoped for a better outcome.

Pros

The customer support is unreal and they are always there to help you through the process. They are not one of those companies that get your card and never speak to you again. They onboard you quickly, show you how to do everything, and make sure they are there if you have any questions.

Cons

The only thing that comes to mind is that I wish they were able to monitor LinkedIn more. That is the only platform that I'm manually monitoring.

Thank you so much for this thoughtful review. I wish I knew your name so I could give you a virtual high five and bow of gratitude. Lisa at Agorapulse

A Must-Have For Busy Accounts

I really love the software. It's been a game-changer here. I am always telling people that 'Agora' is my assistant. It saves so much time it's like having another employee on my side.

Pros

I work at a large wholesale company with several retail brands - and I am the Consumer Marketing Manager, which means I do all marketing for our retail. The wholesale company has customer support, but not the retail brands, but with Agorapulse I can loop in several folks on the customer support team and assign them messages AND COMMENTS on social accounts that I can't answer quickly or easily. This has been a game changer in every way. The other thing I love is being

Cons

The thing I like least is that when searching the hashtags I can only see the last week. I'd like to have a much longer timeline with that. The thing I absolutely abhor about the software is that I can't see/answer/assign Instagram DM's - which is where we get the most activity. I understand that is not Agorapulse's fault though, it's a rule that Instagram has implemented, unfortunately. If it had that, it would be almost perfect!

Hi there, I'm thrilled to hear how well Agorapulse is working for you and your team! The fact that you consider "Agora" a member of your team brings a smile to my face. You're right -- that pesky Instagram DM limitation. As soon as it becomes available, we'll put everything we can to bring it to our customers :) Lisa at Agorapulse

A Strong Contender

I am happy overall with the product as I mentioned with the lack of some features it is not ideal. It would be perfect if everything we needed was satisfied by 1 platform, but that doesn't appear to be the case right now. We will most likely continue to use Agorapulse as part of our social media tech stack for the foreseeable future

Pros

The thing I like most about AgoraPulse is that their team is incredibly responsive to support questions. From a feature perspective, as a community management tool, I feel that they are the best tool o the market for social media community management.

Cons

Some publishing features are lacking, for example, the ability to choose thumbnails when posting a video to any of the supported social media platforms. The lack of story publishing for Instagram is also another feature that is missing from AgoraPulse. The lack of these Conversion focussed Marketing features forces us to use other social media management platforms for publishing content.

Hi there Max, I'm thrilled to hear how much you love our support team and community management functions! We support scheduling to Instagram Stories -- feel free to reach out to someone on the support team for details. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Great tool to manage social medias!

I use Agorapulse since a few years now in 2 different companies and I'm still satisfied and haven't find yet a tool meeting all my requirements. I use it mainly to plan and publish quicker publications and also for some keywords and notoriety monitoring.

Pros

I like the fact that it allows to manage pretty much all the main social networks on a single place. The planification features are great and save me a lot of time once fully mastered. I really like the fact that you can have create and manage "thematics slots" in order to have more than one basic queue by account to deploy more advanced strategies.

Cons

Pretty much nothing! It could maybe benefits more in depth KPIs for reporting as for some, you may still have to connect to your account directly. The things I dislike are caused by social networks policies, so Agorapulse has to follow. Maybe a followers management tools for Twitter (who started to follow you, following suggestions, accounts innactivity, ...) could be a nice addition to the existing features.

Thanks for the kind words -- so glad Agorapulse has helped you for these past few years! And aren't the thematic slots/queue categories super helpful? Lisa at Agorapulse

Sprout Social Should Watch Out!

Pros

The AgoraPulse interface is clean and user-friendly, which makes training new hires an extremely simple process. I appreciate that I can curate content in the Queue, schedule evergreen and original content, manage all my clients' comments and DMs, and listen for brand mentions all in one software. I especially appreciate the ability to respond to Facebook Reviews, as well as save replies templates...

Cons

It's disappointing that AgoraPulse doesn't offer publishing and monitoring for Pinterest at the moment (something I hope they change very soon). The lack of an in-platform photo editor has made life a bit difficult for my team. Slack and Feedly are also not directly integrated into the AgoraPulse's interface for notifications or quick content curation, which is something that Sprout Social and CoSchedule do very well. Once AgoraPulse offers API access to other applications (something that they have planned), I will be a very happy camper.

Hi Rachel, Wow! Can't tell you how much I loved seeing the headline of your review. We try to build a robust tool with helpful features ... and like you alluded to with an ear to what our customers want built in the future. AND we try to do it at a price that is reasonable for teams and agencies like yours. I see that your name is on our lists to contact with news about Pinterest or third-party integrations. So stay tuned! :) Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Best social media management software I've ever used

Awesomesauce.

Pros

I manage day-to-day posting on 12 social media accounts, both for my own clients and for another agency. I've worked with lots of platforms, but I specifically have a lot of daily experience with Hootsuite and Buffer. Earlier this year I finally got fed up with Hootsuite's streams, it was so frustrating trying to manage comments and feedback, and I was missing things all over the place. I started actively...

Cons

Honestly, it's pricey for a social media management solution. But I pay it because I think it's the best option on the market. Probably not for dabblers, but for anyone working on social on a regular basis, it will be worth it.

Hi there Karen, "Best social media management software I've ever used" -- wow! That brought an embarrassingly enormous smile to my face. So glad to hear you love the way we capture incoming comments and messages. We built it so you never miss a conversation on your social media profiles. And aren't the UTM parameters features so incredibly timesaving? I know I track many more of my campaigns now that it's so easy to set up. Like you alluded to, we're not yet on the podium of the Biggest Names in SMM tools, but we try to be one of the greatest ones. Glad it working so well for you and your agency. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Time Saver Extraordinaire

Acquiring AgoraPulse has made social media management a legitimate subject for our board. Prior to its use, social media had been allowed to laspe on most platforms for months. We simply had no volunteers to consistently run the various accounts. Another was a lack of password consolidation. AgoraPulse makes it possible to have volunteers create copy that needs to be approved, all without a high...

Pros

Namaste. One of the biggest issues facing non-profit organizations concerns time management. Staff and volunteers are often swamped with administrative tasks or work on the ground, so social media falls through the cracks. This was the case with our non-profit, Powering Potential. For us, AgoraPulse is a time saver. Managing our social media accounts through one easily accessible interface shifted the entire perception of why online publicity is viable. Before AgoraPulse, social media was seen mostly as a "black hole task" that absorbs time and money with no foreseeable benefit. Now social media can be handled in a fraction of the time and without the headaches.

Cons

This is likely a simple fix, but the login is wonky. There doesn't seem to be an option to stay logged in to avoid the program opening up two separate tabs - the original AgoraPulse screen with the robot icon at the bottom and the next tab that will contain the login box after you hit "Log in." You are always forced to close the first tab manually. I also prefer the desktop version to the phone app regarding ease of use. At times, the app froze on my phone screen.

Hi there Olivia, I'm overjoyed to hear how using Agorapulse has improved your organization's outlook on social media management! I hear what you're saying about the login. Let me look into it and get back to you if I get something concrete. Thanks again. Namaste. Lisa

Used every day at post-secondary institution, very user friendly!

We have a huge group of people with different levels of expertise using this program across many different sub-departments. I have found that the customer service paired with the easy-to-use interface unmatched when using a site like this.

Pros

Agorapulse is a very user friendly site that allows for everyone on my social media team to easily use it. The functionality is unmatched, after using other sites previously it's easily the most straight forward and accessible. I love the ability to post on multiple accounts at once, monitor what is being said about our services and work collaboratively with my team through here.

Cons

The only downfall that I can find is the inability to respond to DM's on Instagram. However, this is not because of Agorapulse, but rather the API of Instagram itself. It's just something to be mindful of if this is something that you want included as this is not possible at this time.

Hi there Maddy, I'm thrilled to hear that the combo of our functionality and support is doing well for your team at Brock. We aim to be an easy-to-use social media management tool for marketers of all abilities :) I hope on a daily basis that Instagram's API becomes less restrictive so that we can offer the ability to respond to DMs, etc. Once those features are allowed, we'll be sure to offer them as soon as humanly possible. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Recommending AgoraPulse for Social Media Management Platform

Overall, I have had a great experience with AgoraPulse. One time, I had a problem with a feature that I couldn't figure out, I contacted their support and within a day they got back to me with a video showing me the steps I needed to accomplish what I needed. They were very helpful.

Pros

When I moved over to AgoraPulse, I first noticed that the interface was very clear to understand and intuitive to use. I am very busy and social media is a critical part of my business so I appreciated how it quickly I was able to get up to speed on using AgoraPulse's features. At present, I am running 5 social media accounts for my business and AgoraPulse keeps all my streams neatly organized. It helps me see urgent messages from my customers and I can respond directly to them AgoraPulse. My favorite feature overall is the schedule queue feature that allows me to post throughout the day on a schedule that I set based on when I believe my audience most wants to receive their content!

Cons

Overall the platform works great and I strongly recommend it. My complaints are pretty minor. 1. After I log in on my browser; AgoraPulse opens in a new browser window, however the original tab the landing page stays open and flashes a notification icon at me. I always have to close that tab to make the notification go away. It's minor but it's annoying. 2. I use the Queue feature a lot and I have multiple schedule queues. However, I am not able to sort the order fo the queue's in the drop-down list. Again, it's minor but I post a lot so it is annoying that I can't sort this list the way that I want.

Hi there Matt, Thanks for sharing your Agorapulse experience with Capterra readers. I love hearing about your successes using the publishing queues. As far as reordering queues, what drop down list do you mean? There is a drag and drop functionality but I'm not certain it's in the same place that you're talking about. Here's to your continued social media success! Lisa

AgoraPulse is my all-time, full-functionality social media tool

Pros

I love how easy AgoraPulse is to use; we have members in our department who are occasionally tasked with leveraging AgoraPulse, and they can jump in with minimal training! I love the categorization of tools, how quickly the customer service team responds and helps, and the way updates are initiated and tracked! This tool stays on top of SMM trends and needs.

Cons

There is nothing that I like the least about this software.

Hi Jennifer, I'm tickled pink with how much you and your team are enjoying Agorapulse. We aim to make social media management easy -- from our onboarding, to the navigation of the tool, to our support team -- and it sounds like you've made great use of all three assets! To you social media success, Lisa at Agorapulse

Love This Product! Just One Thing I Highly Recommend...

Awesome! Some hiccups (see cons), but truly better and cheaper than what we were using previously. Additionally, their team (although it takes a hot second for them to respond due to the time difference) is amazing and really helpful.

Pros

-Agency Friendly Pricing: I couldn't believe how hard it is to find reasonable, fair pricing for agencies. Especially for our size. There's also the ability to add on users/social profiles at a low price which makes whatever plan you can afford be very flexible. -Ease of use: I love that not only is it pretty easy to use the functions, it's also not difficult to figure out what tools do if you're...

Cons

-More emoticons: What is available right now is a little lacking, considering the new ones that have rolled out the last couple of years. Not a huge deal, but would be super to have more of them. -Ability to use GIFs (especially on Twitter): One of our clients has a playful tone and persona and it'd be great to not have to go directly to the platform to send a GIF response. This is just a small...

Hi there Alison, Thanks so much for sharing your amazing experience with Agorapulse. It is a total win-win when you AND your boss love how a social media management tool saves you time and money. I added you to our notification lists for more emoji (I really want the thinking emoji tbh), GIFs, and a unified calendar. When one of them is released, you'll be notified so that you can start using it right away. Thanks again for taking the time to tell Capterra users about Agorapulse. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Agorapulse is EXACTLY what you need for an excellent price

Agorapulse allows me to manage accounts for multiple clients and I can add on a subcontractor without having to pay double like many platforms. I couldn't afford to pay double what I'm paying just to have occasional assistance managing, so I love that they don't make you pay by the number of users. I also love how organized everything is and how intuitive the social listening component is. It has helped me capture a ton of mentions I would have otherwise missed.

Pros

I love that Agorapulse offers all the functions and features I need as a social media consultant without adding on a bunch of extra fees. No other platform that I know of includes social listening without an added cost. My favorite thing about Agorapulse is that your notifications are in an inbox style as opposed to a column. It's so much easier to address them and check them off. I also love that I can easily move my scheduled post around on the calendar. Overall, it's my favorite platform I've used, and I've used Buffer, Sprout Social, Engagor by Clarabridge, CoSchedule and the list goes on! I don't see giving up Agorapulse any time soon!

Cons

I wish there was an option to search through the message inbox. That would be such a helpful feature. It'd also be great to be able to receive Instagram messages into the inbox, but I think that's probably an issue with Instagram as opposed to Agorapulse! Reports could be a bit more robust, but they do offer the basics that you need!

Hi there Lindsey, Thanks for telling Capterra readers about the joy you get from using Agorapulse. We take pride in not forcing you to upgrade to get listening searches or to add a teammate or two. Also: you're totally right -- the Instagram API doesn't allow third-party tools to capture DMs. (Hopefully Instagram will change its mind on this!) I love your idea of an inbox search. A few customers have also requested it. I've added your name to a notification list should we add it to our roadmap. Warm regards, Lisa

Excellent social media management tools for small to mid-size teams

We have a team of more than 10 people managing about a half dozen social media accounts. AgoraPulse gives us a central platform where we can monitor our accounts, respond to our community, schedule and develop content, generate reports, and even keep track of our more engaged users. AgoraPulse saves our small team hours--possibly more than a hundred hours--every month.

Pros

AgoraPulse offers a full suite of tools for social media management and monitoring for small to mid-size teams. It was easy to get our team trained and working within a couple days. AgoraPulse's support team has been wonderfully friendly and responsive, answering questions and dealing with any issues we've encountered, responding to chats usually within five minutes. The range of supported social media...

Cons

The interface and some of the features feel somewhat underdeveloped compared to some of the bigger and more expensive options. In their defense, however, AgoraPulse is actively developing and changing the platform. They have an active feedback forum where users can offer feedback and feature requests, and they seem to regularly implement changes based on feedback from users. As long as they keep improving, the lack of polish in the interface and some of the features is outweighed by their more affordable price.

Hi Jerry, I love hearing how Agorapulse has saved you tons of time and money. You're right: we're in constant listen and optimize mode. I think you'll love the improvements we'll make this year that will make your social media management even easier. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

An affordable solution with great support

Pros

In our search for a means to manage our extremely busy social media presence better, we had tried Agorapulse several times over the last four years. We’d always loved it but, as a voluntary organisation with a tiny income, couldn’t justify the spend. We tried many other solutions but, having still not found the right one, decided to give Agorapulse another trial. We weren't disappointed. The developers...

Cons

The only cons are little tweaks which would make Agorapulse even easier to use for us. Finding scheduled items to amend can be diffficult if you have a lot of them set up. The calendar helps but a search feature would help more! Due to the nature of our work (we get a lot of very personal messages) it would be very useful to us to edit user permissions, enabling full access to everything but private messaging. This would allow us to increase our volunteer base.

Hi there Sas, Thank you so much for sharing your Agorapulse experience. I love that you're making great use of our per-network editing feature -- where you can crosspost content but tweak it for say, Facebook v. Twitter. I hope you continue to find great value in our tool and support. Thanks again for writing about how this social media management tool has helped your volunteer organization. Warm regards, Lisa

Great Product for the Price!

One of the most helpful and least intimidating platforms I've come across. One of the best scheduling and basic reporting tools you can find for the money. The customer service has been wonderful and our clients look forward to our reports every month. I was able to easily assist my colleague with getting started using their own login. The data is not as rich or in-depth as other platforms, but Agorapulse is perfect for smaller companies wanting a basic tool for scheduling posts and tracking basic "vanity" metrics.

Pros

The software was incredibly easy to use and organize. Also, any time I ever run into a problem, the customer service team responds quickly and with incredibly detailed and helpful responses. The Power Reports features makes it a breeze to get monthly reports over to my clients. Also, the scheduling tool is very intuitive.

Cons

I wish there was YouTube reporting as YouTube is a pretty important platform for many of my clients. Also, I wish it were easier to communicate through Instagram's direct messages on the platform.

Hi Andrew, We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you so much!

Excellent Social Media Management Tool

Pros

I use AgoraPulse to manage 7 social accounts. Scheduling posts, cross posting, moderating, reporting, etc is fantastic. Prior to purchasing AgoraPulse, I investigated several of their competitors and did a few trials. AgoraPulse was by far the most affordable and provided exactly what I was looking for. In addition to the product, their customer service is top notch. Often times emails are answered in less than 15 minutes. Sometimes even less than 5 minutes during normal business hours. I've been using AgoraPulse for 2+ years and will continue to do so.

Cons

There are API limitations with LinkedIn and certain features are not available. However, this is not a fault of AgoraPulse, as they can't control what data LinkedIn allows them to use. I have at times found bugs with the iPhone app (as one would find with any app), but these were all eventually resolved with app updates. My main gripe is that I do not receive push notifications when direct messages or comments on Facebook posts are received. That being said, I still have to use the Facebook Page manager app to receive these types of alerts, which is unfortunate. I wish AgoraPulse had this feature.

Hi there Reagan, Thanks so much for telling GetApp how Agorapulse has saved you time and money in managing your multiple social media profiles. I also appreciate you giving a shoutout to our customer support team. They work around the clock to give assistant to great customers like you. Regarding push notifications for Facebook, are you speaking of the iPhone? I'd like to better understand the issue there. Thanks again for your review. Lisa

AgoraPulse solves two critical problems that others struggle with...

In general, as a business owner, I deal with a lot of different user interfaces and productivity platforms on a daily basis, AgoraPulse included. That said, AgoraPulse is simply my favorite tool in terms of user friendliness and overall experience. I don’t really know how they pulled it off, but AgoraPulse turned a challenging task into a simple and intuitive experience...this is their strength, and that is a good strength to have in any user-centric industry. I am a big fan!

Pros

ArogaPulse helps me in two key ways that other social media management platforms can’t match: 1) The interface is intuitively easy to navigate; therefore saving time and minimizing the potential for user error in content management and creation...all accomplished by a very clever and intuitive workflow interface that very intentionally does not overwhelm the user, which is a huge challenge with a feature rich platform such as AgoraPulse. 2) The amazing customer support is second to none...not just in promptness, but in knowledge and tone, I am impressed with the support I get each and every time (it doesn’t even feel like support, it feels like a helpful conversation).

Cons

Honestly, I can’t really think of any negatives. It has been a pleasurable journey from the beginning. As a business owner, I am very impressed and the quality of the experience is a big priority in my approach both professionally and personally.

Thanks, Matt! So glad our dashboard and customer support (or "helpful conversation team") are making your life at JUSTHANKS easier. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Agorapulse Review

Takes me less time to schedule posts and check social comments all in one pages. I learn to use it to monitor my competitors and check my social performance.

Pros

The easy way to schedule articles on social media. Its very user friendly.

Cons

Sometimes the website crashes and uses a lot of ram when I upload CSVs to the website.

Hi Christian, Thank you for your review! If you have any trouble with the website crashing or uploading CSVs to the website, please reach out to support so we can help you. They're #1 for a reason! :) Best, Candace

Great features for the price

Pros

That I can post the same content to multiple pages with the click of one button There are some good analytics to review, especially with the powerpoint overall ones Scheduling capabilities The listening feature is great! (on Facebook it is amazing - would be nice if we could have reactions instead of just liking a post, but I assume it's not possible through the API, as well as with not being able to like or comment to Instagram comments)

Cons

The analytics are not broken down and detailed enough when it comes to individual posts (I already responded to a survey about your analytics specifically and gave my opinions on how to improve them) Not under your control, but the API restrictions with Instagram (not being able to post carousels directly) Not being able to tag individuals in Facebook post copy (have to then go to Facebook to tag once...

Bonjour hi! Thanks for your feedback here and in our reports survey. I'd love to add you to a list of people wanting longer videos -- could you contact support and let them know that you'd like to be added? (I can't do it here because your contact info is hidden.) Kind regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Going steady and social with Agorapulse!

LOVE. I love them, they love me! No, not like THAT song. Instead, it's a relationship that gets us.

Pros

Customer service is the most fantabulous, speediest, and informed customer service ever! I've been working in social media since 2009 and they really offer the best customer service, they meet you where you need to be, they follow up (no matter the issue), have an amazing sense of humour, and not only do they completely understand the software, they aren't afraid to say, " I don't know, let me find that out for you" I love a company that hires for fit and then trains the heck out of their people and treats them so well.

Cons

The reporting. I would like it to be a little bit more customizable. Ability to change colors, adjust graphs from bars to lines, have more options without paying MORE.

Hi Brandie, Your review rocks! Thank you for taking the time to write such a great one about Agorapulse. We appreciate your shout-out to our Support team too! They're #1 for a reason! :) We hear you on the reporting. We strive to create customizability with our add-ons since we know our clients are all unique. Please feel free to reach out directly if you have specific concerns regarding this! We really do love you right back! <3 Cheers, Candace Agorapulse

The Best Social Media Scheduling Tool on the Market

Agorapulse has given me a tool that I can confidently rely on for all of my clients and trust that they're getting access to the best tool on the market.

Pros

At first, it was the amazing customer support I received from the team at Agorapulse. They took me through a full walkthrough of the software and answered all of my questions. After implementing it in my business, I fell in love with the ease of using the software for myself and all new team members that came on. This is by far the best social scheduling tool on the market to grow your business with.

Cons

The only complaint I have on the software is that some of my clients have a difficult time getting access to the post-approval screen.

Hi Clayton, Here's Samia with the Product Team! We are delighted to hear about your experience using Agorapulse. Thank you for sharing it!

Great Features for a Fair Price

We are a nimble team managing over 50 client accounts so it helps us in that sense. We would like more of an onboarding to really dive into how to use the entire program. I feel there are many areas we are not using because we simply don't have time to train ourselves.

Pros

We especially love saved hashtag sets. Ease of use.

Cons

We are looking forward to the ability to schedule GMB posts. We would love to have ideal post time built into the scheduling panel.

Hi there Amy, Thanks so much for the saved hashtags shoutout! I know this feature makes my life easier and I'm glad to hear you feel the same way. We have a great new onboarding program that would be perfect for what you describe. I'll be in touch shortly with specifics. Lisa at Agorapulse

Perfect for growing agencies

We enjoy using it, it's def our top 3 most used social tool. Saves us a ton of time every day checking the calendars for our clients.

Pros

- The budget and scalable plans - New reporting is amazing! - Instagram publishing - They are Instagram/FB Partners (Trust)

Cons

- We wish we had Pinterest publishing - We wish we could publish stories

Hey Javier, It's great to hear that our social media management tool is saving your agency so much time! While we don't support Pinterest at the moment, we *do* support the scheduling of Instagram stories via push notifications. It's our way of helping customers while staying in Instagram's good graces. Lisa at Agorapulse