All categories

ClickGUARD

Rea-time click fraud detection & protection software

ClickGUARD Reviews

Milica M.

Apart from having an outstanding software, I love the fact that the support team is so strong and willing to assist in any way they can.

Dennis M.

Milica M.

Phuong D.

Your budget really suffers when you run google ad campaigns without the right protection. You leave yourself open to click fraud threats that cause inaccurate click data that you still are paying for.

Elizabeth M.

Nadia U.

We found that we were actually saving money

Transcript

Speaker 1: My name is Jess, and I'm a marketing director in higher education and I would give ClickGUARD...

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Stop all your bad click issues.

If there is one thing I'm sure of about this app is that it stops the bad clicks completely. All difficulties aside, the app really does what it's supposed to do which is to stop identify anonymous clicks and click bots and stop them from registering. I wish I had known about this software in the initial PPC ads setup. I don't really understand all the features and worse the setup process at first but I'm glad I stuck to it because it is very efficient. This is a solid and reliable product to have when running there type of ad campaigns.

Pros

This ap does a great job at click fraud protecting. It's designed to filter out the bad click and only give you clicks that come from actual people. It saves you money that would otherwise be wasted on click robots and click farms.

Cons

The only disadvantage is that setting up the app can be a bit of a pain but nothing to worry about once it's completed.

Dear Alexander, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It fulfills us to know that our hard work is paying off so well for you. We deeply appreciated working with you, because of your faith in us providing exceptional results. Our team tries really hard to provide results that clients will be satisfied with. It may be initially challenging a bit to set ClickGUARD up and running, but our support is always here to help along the way. We would be happy to support campaign efforts for others in your network, as well.

Best of the Click Fraud Prevention Options

I have tried most of the software options currently available, and Click Guard is by far the best. So far I am loving it.

Pros

Granular customization and control Great customer service and support Robust data available Ease of use

Cons

Nothing yet. I think it has everything I need.

• Likelihood to recommend0.00/10

A really REALLY bad experience - A real lack of customer focus

One of the worst unfortunately and I am not one to leave negative feedback. But I was so disappointed how a company could handle so negatively and poorly my quest to simply want a human to speak to and explain through the jargon. The concept - In theory it all sounds great - but I will never know as they were not accommodating of my request to speak to a human at a critical time within my trial. ClickCease (a competitor) was a stark contrast to this - they went out of their way to help cement in my mind the value I would get from their tool.

Pros

Feature set appeared good - but hard to tell.

Cons

Customer Support Jargon on the site Difficult to setup compared to others. Lack of accuracy in their feature comparisons over competitors.

Get Rid of Bot Clicks Once and For All

We were delighted when we were introduced to ClickGUARD. We were facing a lot of issues in our ad-clicks. but since then, We can now monitor our ads and campaigns without worrying about fraud bot clicks. I don't think any competitor can offer such level of security and ease of mind as ClickGUARD. Best Quality/Price ratio in the market

Pros

ClickGuard helped us get rid of a lot of bot clicks on our ads. we promote our company through various social media platform and we couldn't keep track of the analytics because of the fraudulent clicks on our google ads. our charts were off by a lot. Since we started using ClickGuard I can say our company is doing much better. We can see now which ad or promotion are people responding more to.

Cons

Setting up might be a bit complex for someone who is not good with computers but eventually you get the hang of it. Other than that, there's nothing I don't like so far. Everything works as intended and like a charm. We haven't encountered any problem of any sort.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

This is the best PPC protection out there

I think that getting Clickguard was a great choice. We really didn't know how much we were affected by empty clicks until we saw the reports coming in from Clickguard. It was actually very shocking to see the number of fraud reports coming in on a daily basis. Seeing this also showed us how affective the app was with detecting empty clicks and I can tell you that it has so much more to offer with its other features. I think with Clickguard, it is hard for your PPC ads to fail. They surpass our expectations over and over and I'm just we made the decision to get this app.

Pros

Clickguard runs an in-depth analysis of every single click and provides very detailed reporting on them. I find that they provide a level of insight that proves that the app is thorough when it comes to click assesment.

Cons

My only wish it that Clickguard had support in other languages. That would help out counterparts in none english speaking countries.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

The leading PPC protection on the market.

Clickguard provides much more than just a basic pay per click protection. A key feature for us that sets this app apart from the rest is its in-depth reporting capability and what we are able to do with the information. Running PPC ads without this protection is very risky and usually if you are not luck you'll lose a lot of money and not get the results you really want. I'm just thankful that we found this app and get some baring on where we are and how to move forward.

Pros

Clickguard gives realtime insight on your click ads. The best and most extensive protection out there which means that you will be saving significantly on your campaigns. The app will also learn to optimize the campaign performance based on past click behaviours.

Cons

The app can come across a little intimidating at first but once you understand each feature you'll be able to move past that.

Numerous benefits to using Clickguard

Clickguard to me is the best PPC app out there. It goes over and beyond with protecting your ads. The ads that we ran before integrating Clickguard seemed to never do well and we had no answers as to why until we learned about fraudulent click activities and that's actually when we learned about Clickguard as well. Clickguard has become more than just the app that protects us but it's also great at reporting which helps us to tailor our campaigns for the best results.

Pros

You don't just get pay per click protection but this app helps you to target leads that are more promising. Not only that but it will help you to improve your profitability. I haven't come across an app that is as extensive as this one.

Cons

Setting up the app could be a little simpler. I'm not the most technical person but the process could be simplified a little more.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Clickguard effectively identifies and puts a stop to useless clicks.

Clickguard is such a thorough application. Not only does it detect and block harmful clicks, but it stops worthless clicks that affect your conversions and overall ad performance. Before getting this app, we weren't getting the con versions we were looking for. Never in a millions years did we think that we would have been targeted by click farms or anyone but we were very wrong. I only wish that we had done something sooner to have saved even more money.

Pros

Clickguard is such a powerful app. It instantly blocks the IP addresses or devices that are flagged for fraudulent activities. The app is also always learning and improving based on the vast amount of input signals as well as your customized rules and needs.

Cons

I'd love to see a cheaper subscription option, but it's worth the money.

World Class Protection for any business

This is a superior app to anything I've seen advertised before. It's as simple as signing up and connecting your ads, but at the same time, it has complex features that effectively protects your ads from empty clicks

Pros

With clickguard I can spend less money and get more out of my campaigns. It is so effective that I've saved over 300 this month alone. Click guard is also compatible and can easily be integrated on so many platforms and not just WordPress.

Cons

It takes time to understand all the features of the app and are a little bit complex than others. Maybe some additional training material would be good.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

We saw a boost in our conversion!

I'm so amazed at how well Clickguard not only protects your PPC campaigns but the fact that they also help you to boost conversions.

Pros

Clickguard is highly effective when it comes to protecting our ads from wasteful clicks. It helps you to target better leads which in the grand scheme of things helps to increase your overall conversions. It's an essential product to have for PPC adds.

Cons

This app is great for any business, but I wish they had a cheaper plan especially for smaller businesses.

Best support team

The 24/7 support is really 24/7. These guys are knowledgable in every aspect of the software and very much ready and willing to assist you in any way they can. They not only answer questions but they make suggestions on how to accomplish your tasks in the most efficient way possible. For anyone running these kinds of ads should definitely invest in Clickguard.

Pros

Cons

My only issue is that I wish they had support for other languages especially for people who might not be so strong in English.

I advise against running your PPCs without Clickguard

Clickguard has become such an essential part of running our pay per click google ads. Initially, we'd have to have to just put up with click fraud activities on our ads and accept the loss in our budget and know that our ads, conversions, and sales wouldn't be as effective as they can be. After finding Clickguard we were still so brainwashed we didn't think it would work, then to our surprise, we saw our conversions increased 18% the first month and we saved $550 as well. This gave us a real sense of security to know that this thing actually was working and that we would have to worry about any more fraud click activities.

Pros

I just love how straight forward the app is and how it's so easy to use but still technical and effective. The realtime monitoring is the best I've ever seen and if you need assistance, they are there to help you.

Cons

The only issue worth noting is probably that it seems to work best in larger click numbers; it still works across the board though.

Tried and proven!

I never even knew the extent to which my budget was being affected by bad clicks and click robots until I got Clickguard. I knew something was up when I got my click reports but had no idea how bad it really was until I got my first click report after installing Clickguard. It was drastically different and that also showed me how effective Clickguard was in protecting my PPC campaigns. This experience makes me not want to take the chance and runs ads without Clickguard ever again. This is truly a great software to have.

Pros

My conversions now look way different from what they were previously and that's thanks to this app. It's easy to use and provides real results

Cons

I didn't have that great of an experience which the customer support but the issue was solved just the same.

Unbeatable!

Excellent product and service.

Pros

Fraudulent clicks are no longer a huge worry to me thanks to ClickGUARD. This software’s algorithms get it right, and they work very well with Google Ads’ own protection.

Cons

The only small complaint I have is just the complexity of the software. It took me some time to get used to, but nothing major.

They fully support customers

A very important part of any business's success is ensuring that they do not just offer a product or service but that they are able to effectively support their customers. I can tell you that Clickguard is one such company that offers the kind of support that makes you confident in the fact that they know what they are doing and that they genuinely want to help. Rating: 5

Pros

This app is the whole package; a great product and even better support for it. I was assisted through the setup process and they were so willing and patient when I didn't understand initially.

Cons

I think the app can be simplified somewhat for more people to grasp it a lot faster. Other than that, I'm very happy with it.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

It does what's needed, and more!

There's almost no way to run a search engine ad campaign without being targeted by fraudsters. ClickGUARD is a tool that creates results, and that's why it also provides a good experience.

Pros

ClickGUARD is a solution to click fraud. It helps identify possible fraudulent clicks using multiple criteria, and it offers a set of ways to deal with the click fraud situation.

Cons

There's nothing wrong with ClickGUARD, so no cons for me.

Thank you for the review, Thomas!

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Clickguard started to pay for itself

This app is a money saver. I've been battling with click bots using up my budget and rendering my campaigns ineffective. With clickguard, I know that fraud clicks is one less thing I have to worry about and I can really focus on making my campaigns as effective as possible. This is truly an outstanding product.

Pros

I love the fact that I'm saving money on my google ad campaigns. After getting Clickguard and seeing how effective it was I literally was able to stop worrying about clicks being abused.

Cons

My only issue was during the setting up part. It was a little tedious but afterward, everything ran smooth.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Never going back to no protection

We were running my pay per click ads without protection for a couple of months as we thought that click fraud was not something that we'd have to worry about at any point as we didn't see a reason why anyone would want to target our ads. After getting low performance in our ads and trying various tactics, all that was left was to try Clickguard; best decision we made. We were getting alerts after alerts which actually told us that we did need protection. I was confirmed when we started seeing an increase in the conversions of our ads and a decrease in the amount of money we were spending on clicks.

Pros

I have to commend Clickguard for the 24/7 support they provide. It has saved me numerous amount of times. This is a well designed app that gives you value for your money with real anti-fraud protection. We've been profitable every since getting Clickguard.

Cons

I think it would be nice though to be able to talk to an actual person over the phone. So maybe they could do a phone option.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

I’m glad to have ClickGUARD in my corner

People should set aside the time to learn how big of an issue ad fraud is nowadays. And then they should learn to use ClickGUARD, because it’s the best defence they can have.

Pros

This is a a great solution for people who use PPC to get momentum for their side gig. The level of customizability is great, and the support is friendly and helpful.

Cons

It might be overwhelming for someone who is new to these kinds of things.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

The best investment we've made in a while.

This software is powerful yet simple to maneuver after setup. It effectively protects your PPC ads from anonymous clicks. Previously we had to pump more money into our campaigns but after installing Clickguard we were able to cut back a lot and still saw increasing conversions and profit.

Pros

There is no parallel to the insight that Clickguard provides. You can get so much information about every single click. With this time of protection, you know your budget is safe.

Cons

The only negative remark I have is that it's not so easy to set up.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

ClickGUARD does what it should do

ClickGUARD provides a service that’s highly recommended to anyone using PPC ads. And that’s pretty much everyone today.

Pros

It delivers crucial data for protection of PPC ads from frauds. It also gives plenty of options for customization.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about ClickGUARD. It does exactly what it should do.

Glad to hear you've had a great experience with us, Kevin!

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Get real protection and real clicks

I was so tired of bad clicks ruining my campaigns. I was basically paying for clicks that were not even being seen by a real person which was absolutely frustrating. I knew there had to be a solution out there and that's when I came across Clickguard. I was skeptical at first so I did a trial for a week but even in the trial, I could see that this product excellent and very effective. It picked up on all the bad clicks and immediately eliminated them. Up to this day, I have never run another PPC ad without it. I'd recommend it to everyone doing the same type of campaigns.

Pros

Clickguard gives me round the clock monitoring and protection; all day every day! It checks every single click and alerts me of the bad ones after a thorough analysis of the click.

Cons

The number of features can be a little intimidating at first. That's also because the setup and initialization process seems very technical.

Dear Noah, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Your satisfaction is something we work diligently to achieve. Our click reports are the most thorough and detailed reports in the field of click monitoring that you can imagine! It's true that the amount of data available may be intimidating at first, we strongly believe our customers should have access to as much info as we can possibly provide them. Satisfied clients like yourself are the reason we do this work.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

The best app of its kind.

I'm happy to write this review as this app really saved to a lot of time and made me even more money. Studies show that $1 out of every $3 is wasted on bad clicks and that was the case with us. We were hemorrhaging money that we could not afford and we were not seeing the returns we needed to see to be profitable or for the campaign to make sense but after finding Clickguard and installing it we could see that our numbers looked way different and our conversion rates started to steadily increase. We began to make money and be profitable. Clickguard is a product that works and I'll continue to use it.

Pros

Clickguard quickly identifies where bad clicks are coming from more effectively than any app I know. It puts you back in control of your PPC budget and spending. I can't ask for much more.

Cons

My only problem was with the initial setup. They need to figure out how to make it easier for everyone.

Dear Ana, Glad to hear about your positive experience. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with ClickGUARD and seeing such great results. Your cooperation made delivering our services seamless and enjoyable. Thank you for being a wonderful partner to work with. ClickGUARD's initial setup may be a bit challenging at first for some, but our motivated support staff is there and willing to provide any assistance needed at any time. Again, it's a pleasure to work with you.

Totally worth the buy!

Clickguard was the obvious choice subsequent to the research that we did after realizing that we were being targeted by click farms. Anonymous clicks are such a pain because of the false data that they give and the fact that they were actually wasting our budget on essentially empty clicks. Not going to tell you that Clickguard changed our lives and we can't live without it, but it really is an effective app that does what it's supposed to with no issues and it wouldn't be wise to run your ads without it if suspect that you are being targeted by click bots.

Pros

This is a great tool that gives you back full control of your pay per click ads. It saves you money on your campaign that would otherwise be wasted on empty clicks and the beautiful thing is that it needs very little monitoring.

Cons

The only issue that I can think about is the constant feature updates that we get but I don't think that's a real issue.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Top-notch app in its category!

Trust me that once you get this app and start using it, you will instantly see why it is a necessary app for running all your pay per click ads and you be asking your self why you haven't been using it from the start. I've learned that you get what you pay for and I say that to say, at first we were reluctant because it just seemed like an additional expense but after actually trying it, I could never have been happier with the results we have seen. The app literally pays for itself now and we barely even need to monitor it.

Pros

This product brought back a level of confidence to PPC campaigns that we had lost. Running an ad without it is something that we do not do. You get value for your money by purchasing this app.

Cons

The one and only issue I found with it was during the setup process. It was a bit painstaking but once that was done everything fell into place pretty smoothly.

Dear Holly, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with ClickGUARD and seeing such great results. ClickGUARD may be somewhat overwhelming to set up at first, but provided our detailed click reports and highly customizable rules, and as you found out yourself, it all fits great in place at the end. Your cooperation made you an exceptional client to work with. Our entire team will be joyous with the news of your review!