ClickGUARD Logo

ClickGUARD

Rea-time click fraud detection & protection software

ClickGUARD Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.47/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Clickguard has become more than just the app that protects us but it's also great at reporting which helps us to tailor our campaigns for the best results.
I love the easily integrated app and how easily accessible everything is. They have so many features that you can utilize to get the best results for your campaigns.
I just love how straight forward the app is and how it's so easy to use but still technical and effective.
Clickguard is such a thorough application. Not only does it detect and block harmful clicks, but it stops worthless clicks that affect your conversions and overall ad performance.
Anonymous clicks are such a pain because of the false data that they give and the fact that they were actually wasting our budget on essentially empty clicks.
My money was being wasted and there no returns. Had I not found Clickguard I'd have probably stopped doing these campaigns.

ClickGUARD users...

ClickCease-logocaret
listing-logo

ClickCease

Lunio-logocaret
listing-logo

Lunio

How would you rate ClickGUARD?

We found that we were actually saving money

Transcript

Speaker 1: My name is Jess, and I'm a marketing director in higher education and I would give ClickGUARD...

Finally real protection

Having as many pay per click campaigns as we do, I'm sure you can imagine the amount of money that we were spending on these ads. Now think of the amount of money that we were losing because of click fraud activities and android robots. I personally thought that this was just something that we'd have to suffer through until research lead me to Clickguard. After we started using Clickguard it's as if a weight was lifted off our shoulders especially when we saw the amount of money we were saving daily. This is a must have product for all PPC ads.

Pros

I get absolute and complete control of my ads again and I don't have to worry about anything like empathy clicks again. The feature really assures me that I have to best protection out there and I'm able to see exactly what is being done through their reporting system.

Cons

The only bad thing I can think of is that so many features to go through can be a little overwhelming.

Do not run ads without it

What can you say about a tool that prevents you money from being lost to ad fraud? Of course, it provides users a good experience. It saves us ad money.

Pros

The biggest pro for me was the rule gallery. It makes it so much easier to pinpoint the protection rules you need even if you didn’t know how to formulate it.

Cons

No cons here, the tool does what it should.

I was desperately in need of any kind of help with stoping these fraud clicking bots who were depleting my budget and giving me no good results. I was at the point where running PPC ads stared to make no sense any more, but it was a good thing that I found out about Clickguard when I did. They made the process of protecting my ads so much easier and even had a hand in me starting to make some actual returns. My conversions increased by 27% over the first month.

Pros

I love how simple the app is to use. I can easily find any tool I need without any problem. The set up wasn't so easy but everything after is perfect. The customizability as well is the best that I've seen. I feel very confident with this product.

Cons

The only dislike has to do with the customer support, I'm not sure if it was because it was a holiday but it was a little difficult getting full support. Hopefully, they have fixed that by now.

Results match expectations so far..

It is effectively protecting our e-commerce stores and making invalid clicks almost nonexistent.

Pros

Fracking thousands of clicks, and it scored very accurate for catching invalid clicks so we are pleased with its accuracy.

Cons

There isn't much I dislike as the onboarding team was helpful with all our needs in a reasonable manner.

Pretty Close To A Silver Bullet!

CSR was very helpful with getting our account setup and walking us through the necessary policy configurations.

Pros

We absolutely love the Clickguard product, it does does a wonderful job at protecting your ads. The level of controls we were able to get with it is not found anywhere else. One of the big issues I've had with these types of software in the past is that they all tell you they are doing something but you can’t really see or control what they are doing. The level of support we get from these guys is pretty awesome and better than what you’ll ever get at Google.

Cons

A bit complicated to learn at first as it’s not for the faint of heart, but if you’ve serious about protecting your budget it’s worth it.

We aim to deliver the best possible solution and are glad to hear you appreciate and find value in it.

Make it easier knowing click now vetted!

Pros

Priceless confidence needed when doing business on Google, Clickguard help us verify that click are valid and to know what we are getting with them.

Cons

Not very intuitive and at times is hard to understand without support assistance.

We got a 26% increase in our conversions!

I am grateful that we found Clickguard. It helps out our PPC campaigns so much. I tried everything to not have to spend any additional money on these campaigns which were already being drained from the anonymous clicks, but I decided to try it out due to desperation. We needed to get our click fraud issue under control. After installing Clickguard we could instantly see a difference in our campaigns. We also saw a big increase in our conversions. Clickguard saves us money so much so that it pays for itself without us having to even think about it. This is a PPC ad essencial.

Pros

The only suggestion I have is to simplify the setup process a little more. I understand this is a technical app but I think it could be a simpler process.

Cons

Much better than the competition.

I'm not a big talker but I must say that Clickguard has become such an essential part of my Pay Per Click campaigns, I don't see us running another campaign being run without it. The level of protection and support this app provides is far greater than any other app out there. The app is well built and very easy to use. You also get sooo many features it's almost ridiculous. The amazing thing is that each app is applicable in some way. If you want to know what real protection from click fraud is, I'd suggest trying Clickguard.

Pros

I like how customizable the rules are there are a few features that I find to be essential, like Realtime Click Audit and the fact that Clickguard collects data to learn and adapt to before protect your campaigns.

Cons

I have no dislike except that the initial setup was a bit challenging but once completed, the app works like a charm.

We found that we were actually saving money

What I love most is that this app is that it's designed to give you the power to fully control your ads, your reports, and your conversions. Clickguard gives you the best protection and monitoring of each click. It also constantly monitors and alerts you of any suspicious or anonymous clicks. In the long run, it saves you money and you might even start seeing your conversions increase right off the bat.

Pros

It has realtime monitoring features that instantly alerts you of any bad clicks. It offers so many features that are all very useful for any campaign. You'll start seeing that your conversions will increase almost instantly.

Cons

They need to invest in phone support and not just chat support. I know that the direction most businesses are going in but its always good to be able to talk to an actual person.

My campaign is a success because of Clickguard.

I just wanted to leave a review of this impressive product. My campaigns would not have been such a success had it not been for Clickguard. I was being robbed by click farms with no effective solution in sight. I was losing money from my campaigns to wasted clicks which was very frustrating. I found Clickguard as one of the top solutions and gave it a try. I never stopped using it since. It is a very effective tool in stopping click fraud and monitoring all clicks. It will indirectly increase your conversions and profit. Every business running ads should give it a try.

Pros

I like the fact that my campaigns have become profitable is getting clickguard. They also offer realtime protection as they check every click as it happens.

Cons

I'd love it if they had support in other languages and not just English as well as phone support and not just chat.

Believe it or not, I saved $1000 in the first month

Clickguard saved my pay per click campaigns big time. Had it not been for that app, my budget would still be bleeding out and we might have even stopped doing PPCs all together. After we installed the app I could already see the change in our ad performance which was also reflected in our click reports; conversions were looking good as well. I'd advise anyone doing these types of campaigns to give it a try and I can assure you that you'll never run an ad without it again.

Pros

It has features upon features. The most effective for me being the automatic malicious click detection. I believe this is the core of what makes this app so effective and needs little attention.

Cons

My only complaint is that the support staff needs to learn a little soft skills. While they do assist and are efficient, they can come off a little cold.

I actually saved $270 this month

Just the thought that I am actually saving money with this app is amazing coming from where we're coming from. We were losing so much money because we were targeted by click bots which meant that we were paying for clicks that were not reaching anyone. This was very discouraging. We were desperate for a solution and found Clickgurad after doing some research. After we installed the app things started to look much better. We saw actual interactions from real people and our conversions started doing well too. We even started saving money in contrast to what we used to spend on ads.

Pros

Cons

I ready don't have anything bad to say right now but will do another review if I find something.

The perfect solution for click fraud issues.

Once I installed Clickguard, automatically my suspicions were confirmed. We were being attacked by Click bots after all. We knew this because of the constant alerts we were getting from the software which even made aware of how bad it really was. Another indicator was also the drastic change in our click report and yes we saved money due to the decrease in clicks we now had. This app could never have been better built as all its features really helps you in some way.

Pros

This is a necessary software to have if you are running ad campaigns and you would like to get protection from click fraud and click robots that will skew your click rates that will still come out of your budget.

Cons

I would usually be able to easily point out areas where an app can improve but it this case all I can say is maybe add phone support.

Awesome product

I always believed that my campaigns get an unrealistic number of clicks, but couldn't prove it. It jst seemed like a waste of money, especially because of the low RoA. After Clickguard the number of clicks dropped, but the RoA went up. It's a great ads management tool.

Pros

Verry good threat detection system. This app really does what it says.

Cons

Nothing worth mentioning yet. The cons I see are mostly because I'm too demanding.

Clickguard saves me money

I can tell you that Clickguard is just the best protection there is. Every since I installed it I could feel the protection. Going through the features I quickly saw that this is a solid product that would be a good fit for the company and it was. Everything works effectively and my numbers even started to increase including my conversion rate. The best part is that I'm saving a lot more money now as I was spending so much prior to getting the app.

Pros

After getting the app and going through the features; there was a solution for every problem I was having and more. I wish I knew about this app sooner as it would have saved more even more money. I'm never running another add without it.

Cons

I wish the support was a bit more supportive on the weekends, I do get support but it's a little slow at times.

PPC ads are safe again

As it relates to Clickguard, they have found a solution to a very big problem for persons running pay per click campaigns. It's hard watching your money wasted on robots instead of an actual viewer and it can also be disheartening. Clickguard provides an excellent solution for that problem and I stand behind it 100 percent. My encounter with their support team was also pleasant and worth mentioning.

Pros

Clickguard made running PPC ads feel safe again. I no longer have to worry about my campaign funds being wasted on empty clicks. I also get a state of the art click monitoring technology that does an excellent job of detecting and preventing anonymous clicks.

Cons

I had difficulty setting up and understanding some of the features. I think they should work on simplifying things a little.

This is a go-to solution.

As running par per click ads have become a big part of our marketing efforts, it's clear to say that it came with issues we didn't plan or literally budget for. The main issue being click bots and bad clicks which pretty much waste our clicks that we still have to pay for. The good news is that we found a great solution called Clickgurad. This software quickly became essential for running ads. It's seamless and very effective. It's really the go-to app for PPC ads.

Pros

I love how effective this app is. I hardly have to do anything now, in addition to that, my conversions have increased in the first month.

Cons

I never thought that this would be something I'd complain about but I think this software has too many features. That makes it kind of overwhelming but who am I to complain since they all work.

The software performed well

The software performed well, without an issue. Using ClickGuard has been a good experience.

Pros

ClickGuard worked as advertised. It helped detect suspicious activity around PPC ads, and it provided several options for dealing with it.

Cons

ClickGuard is good, but it takes some time to become proficient with it.

Thank you for the review, Jennifer. We appreciate the feedback.

My campaigns have done much better since Clickgaurd

Wriddled with bad click on my PPC campaigns made it almost impossible to know how effective my ads were. There was a lot of guessing that I had to do, not to mention the money I was losing because I was paying for nongenuine clicks just the same. I heard about Clickguard and had to give it a try; I am so glad I did because it has made my experience so much better with Pay Per Click ads.

Pros

They check every single click and If even just one seems ingenuine, they raise a flag and alert us. The app seems to also constantly be learning as time progresses which is a very impressive feature in my book.

Cons

I'm not a big fan of the support team that is there. While they know their stuff, I think they should work on their soft skills and not sound so scripted and robotic.

Good enough to recommended fo Google ads

Pros

Easy to integrate with multiple campaigns to get the right data when needed to track down click sources for keywords, adgroups and campaign levels, to help us better allocate our ad spend across the account.

Cons

Needs a way to save custom reports instead of having to keep running the same ones again.

An Awesome Product

An easy and cost-effective tool that saves money on advertising. I would recommend it.

Pros

1. It was easy to set up and use. 2. It showed results really fast. 3. It saved me money. 4. That’s all that matter.

Cons

I liked Clickguard and haven’t noticed anything bad about it.

Thank you for the review Diego, we'll do our very best to remain a business you'd recommend.

Clickguard gives you return on investment.

In my opinion, this is the most effective application of all click fraud applications. I would have saved so much money if I knew about Clickguard before. Since installation it has not stopped working for me. I have both saved money and seen seen an increase in conversions.

Pros

At first I was looking for a more "cost effective" way of fixing my click fraud problem but I gave this app a try and it proved to save me a lot of money in the long run.

Cons

This is such a great product, I think they need to support for other languages. This would really expand the range of users.

People should use it

I would describe the overall experience of using ClickGuard as a positive one. The tool does what it’s supposed to do, and it is easy to use, at least for me

Pros

The protection is good, you can use it to block clicks on several different criteria. All the additional features such as reporting work well, too

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. It’s a good tool.

The support from this app is world-class.

I know that companies are moving away from phone support and keeping a lot of it chat-based. I'd usually object to this but Clickguard's chat support is topnotch and you still get the type of you'd get over the phone. They have a knowledgable and well equipped team really to assist you with not just questions about the app but even general ad campaign information. I'm very impressed with Clickguard.

Pros

Not only is this a useful tool when running your PPC ads but the support you get from the team is finominal. They ensure that you are fully supported and you completely understand anything you are unclear about.

Cons

I'm just thinking that they could start doing support for other laguages. I think that will really help them expand.

They know what they are doing.

I was tired of basically running my PPC ads blind. I thought I had to accept the fact that anonymous clicks would eat up a portion of my budget. Clickguard is a God sent, they gave me hope and peace of mind to know that my ads were being protected and every click is monitored. My conversions have never looked better and they are actually being converted to sales.

Pros

It only takes a couple of minutes to integrate Clickguard into your Google ads platform. They have made it so easy to take back control of your ads and out of the control of these proxy click fraud machines.

Cons

For everything that this app does, it's hard to find a real disadvantage here. I'd only say that they could add support for more languages.