QL Digital Signage Software Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.36/10

See full reviews by rating

Cons

It is a good experience, the software is powerful, reliable and team is supportive.
Ease of configuration and deployment. The multitude of features help us to produce great looking signage from the simplest menu boards to the most complex content.
I really don't have anything that i would consider a negative.

QL Digital Signage Software users...

Kioware-logo

Kioware

Airstack -logo

Airstack

Signagelive-logo

Signagelive

Scala-logo

Scala

How would you rate QL Digital Signage Software?

Great digital signage

So far our company has been able to implement many digital comms thru it, providing great value to our corp clients.

Pros

It s really intuitive, you can define permissions for each user to upload contents

Cons

I think that altough it gives good features, it is really expensive. More than 1k per license is too much for the functions we are implementing

Navori is your problems Recovery

Navori QL is the market share leader as per my point of view also our client behalf.

Pros

Easy to implement and also easy to educate the clients of how to use.

Cons

Multilabel features and approximately feels like it is customized for every user needs.

Thank you very much for your input.

One of the best in Market

Pros

Easy to use, reliable and accurate, it helped me and my team manage and publish any kind of content on the spot, I like the compatibility with all different devices that we use on a daily bases. We also like the fact that Navori is always on upgrade with new services and features, moreover, we are happy that Navori has offices and native Arabic specking sales and support team in the meddle east area which is our main market .

Cons

We love to have an integration or access to digital signage feeds providers right through Navori.

Appreciated, thanks.

Awesome Platform for any industry

Extremely positive. Has allowed us to centrally manage content in our locations and ease the burden of maintaining signage from our staff.

Pros

Cons

Billing/managing of license renewals. Could definitely be improved, and I don't think it's exclusively an issue with navori.

Appreciated, thanks a lot.

Great Software, Easy to use

Helps us promote our upcoming events to our members

Pros

CLoud based and scalable to multiple offsite locations to keep in touch with our members

Cons

Overall does everything we would like to do

Thank you.

Moammar Experience with Navori

Pros

Hardware Independent, reach of features, secure application , Template designer, dashboard for real time, security

Cons

Non , the appility to rotate the pictures

Thank you for your input.

Solutions for all requirements

very happy with the product

Pros

This product is extremely easy to grow with and has the ability to set different levels of security rights and flexible user profiles

Cons

The system really is very flexible and wide open to many different scenarios. I really don't have anything that i would consider a negative.

Many thanks

Navori QL Digital Signage Software is Awesome

We use Intel NUCs on our Digital Signage. Once the client is loaded, you use the web portal to setup and admin. Everything was very simple to do.

Pros

I use the SaaS model and it was very easy to set up and administer.

Cons

There were no cons from my point of view.

Appreciated, thanks.

Great for digital signage!

I found this company for use in the workplace. We are a large truck dealer and service center. We use Navori as a communication board for our technicians. We love that we can have it display multiple screens at a time and own 3 of their media players to display different information on 3 tv's. Easy to change the information on the screens and their customer service is quick to respond if you ever need them. Highly recommend.

Pros

Easy to update, lots of features

Cons

Tricky to learn at first but they did offer a nice walkthrough

Easy to Sell with amazing End user feedback

Exceptional.

Pros

Navori is helping a number of my customers get done what they need. The sales support team at Navori offer world class service, and we can count on them to support our pre and post sales needs?

Cons

I had received feedback that depending on the end point hardware. Screen with built in player Vs. Screen and external player, the set up can be a little confusing or tricky. Be sure to read the instructions carefully. It's not that hard at all.

Thank you.

Elajou IBS Head

Excellent

Pros

I like their transparency in deals and price protection

Cons

Playback feature and control screens from players

Many thanks

Amazing quality with real user-friendly SaaS management UI

Quick setup for content and push media in one click on all your display all over the world. Definitively in the top three of the Digital Signage software. The better way if you want to have brilliant digital signage experience.

Digital Signage Software

Navori digital signage software is the Best signage software

Digital Signage Software