ReportGarden Reviews

4.2/5 (25 reviews)

Nickolas Romas

One Stop Reporting Shop

Reviewed 2018-08-07

Our overall experience with ReportGarden has been phenominal. When we signed up, our representative organised a call where they went through all the details, how to create new templates, generate and schedule reports and even provided us with training documents to go through and familiarise ourselves with ReportGarden. ReportGarden has saved us countless hours in generating reports, a. that look great and b. include all key information in campaign performances. Report Garden has solved a lot of reporting problems and time we have had in the past. Generating reports for our Facebook campaigns are simple and one thing we loved is the ability to create your own template and white label the reports so when the client sees them, they do not know the software we are using. The most important or feature that we love the most is the schedule functionality, we can schedule weekly reports to our clients and client services teams with basic information on how the campaign is performing and this can then be made into an end of campaign report so when the campaign finishes, the client has data across all aspects of the Facebook ad.

Decent Reporting Software but Tedious at Tmes

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Report Garden allows the sending out of scheduled, cross-platform reports which saves time and make sure everyone stays informed.ReportGarden is a relative newcomer to the digital marketing reporting scene. If offers the ability to report on metrics from Google Ads, Facebook and other propriety data. The widgets available for reports give the ability to make the output files as simple or as full featured as they need to be. The best part is the ability to report on data from Google Sheets and add custom calculation to automated reports.

Susan Boggs

Report Garden is great for Digital Marketing reports at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 2017-09-16

I have utilized Report Garden on and off for the past two years. It's an excellent platform for running digital marketing reports on social media, search optimization and PPC - all in one place. If you are a digital marketing generalist or consultant, and you don't want to invest in three separate reporting tools, Report Garden is the way to go. Their system can provide you, and your clients or team, with dashboards focused on Adwords, PPC, SEO, social , Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Analytics. The reports are clean, neat and easy to read. The ability to schedule your reports and create client specific dashboards/portals is key to it's usefulness in digital marketing management.

Zack Spear

Great Software!

Reviewed 2018-09-19

Very happy with the product, and recommend regularly. Easy to build off of and the automation is crucial.

radames ortiz

Report Garden is a Godsend!

Reviewed 2017-03-16

Prior to using Report Garden's services for our agency, I was pulling data manually from Adwords and Google Analytics. I dreaded the nd of the month because reporting was such a hassle but now with Report Garden, I can pull reports within minutes to our team leads. Also, the amount of time I save on pulling reports allows me more time to focus on analysis instead of pulling numbers. This is a great benefit to our clients since they see an increased ROI of their SEM campaigns. Also, RG's customer support is quick, knowledgeable and they always respond and follow up with any queries or problems we might have. No question is small! Great job, RG!ease of use. nice looking reports!

Leslie Hartsman

Reviewed 2017-03-10

ReportGarden is just so easy to use and the staff are always available to help. They are alway listening to our feedback and have referred a number of other agencies to use it. ThanksEasy to use

Duran Solomon

A dream to have

Reviewed 2018-05-09

I like it as it is the best software for project and document management My manager and I can easily control projects with ease

Jacob Paciorek

Report Garden Software is a MUST HAVE for a serious PPC Consultant

Reviewed 2016-12-06

The software will simplify your life. It connects with many existing platforms including Bing, Adwords, Facebook, Google Analytics, Phone Tracking systems etc. Very easy to use and inexpensive. easy to use powerful inexpensive

Vasu Paidi

The best ppc reports that I've ever seen!

Reviewed 2015-09-24

Manual reporting is a big concern for my ad agency as it kills time for account optimization. My clients typically demand weekly reports and preparing these excel reports is very time consuming. Reportgarden helps a lot in creating customized client reports. Once you save a template, you can generate unlimited reports at will. Now I discuss with my clients and fix a reporting template based on their requirements and expectations. I simply create these templates in Reportgarden and schedule reports, which are then automatically generated and sent to all my clients. This saves me at least 30-40 hours/month on reporting. All I do is add custom recommendations and insights to improve the report. Reportgarden saved me a lot of time, increased my productivity and made my clients happy. I highly recommend this for all ad agencies!

Adam Kuhn

Pretty solid

Reviewed 2016-12-16

Was looking for a reporting software that allowed for our agency to link multiple client accounts to one singular software that would, and could, pull data from different sources. Report Garden did the trick pretty good. We're able to organize and run different reports that can show the client their marketing efforts are working in a multitude of ways. linking multiple accounts

excellent report generator

Reviewed 2018-09-05

the best advertising report application that e usedEasy to use, efficient help with all the tasks of reporting by campaign and save the historical information of events already done.

Love That It Pulls In Numbers For You

Reviewed 2018-09-26

The best thing about ReportGarden is that it automatically pulls in numbers for you, meaning that you don't have to spend time each month worrying about pulling numbers from Analytics, Unbounce, AdWords, Bing, Facebook, etc. You can just update the document automatically! That feature saves me a lot of time.

Chris Casseday

Saves a ton of time and provides quality reports!

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-04-26

Report Garden is a great platform that removes a lot of the pain associated with creating client reports. This was previously a HUGE time investment for my team (creating reports for over 100 clients each month). With Report Garden, we were able to streamline that process a bit, and save time and money.

Ryan Anderson

Little clunky, but way better than Excel and PDF!

Reviewed 2016-12-19

I often ran into module issues where data was not processed showing inaccurate reports. Also, it often colored certain stats, like bounce rate, incorrectly. I mean, a decreasing BR is positive, so why color it red. Things are easily fixed same-day with a CS support ticket and for that, I think Report Garden is awesome. Good customer support is deliverable in and of itself, and they outperform!

felipe roitman

Best report app ever

Reviewed 2015-10-27

I own a media Agency in Argentina and I've been looking for a report tool for a long time. I found Report Garden and I'm using it to send reports to all my clients at once, it's amazing! The Customer Service is great, they help me and my team with all my questions. It's very very easy to use, specially for adwords reports, analytics and facebook ads reports.

Chris Weaver

Tons of Integrations! Great Value for $$

Reviewed 2017-03-10

We've been searching for a reporting suite for our agency for a few months. Report Garden is the perfect fit for our size and it's integration list rivals enterprise level tools for a fraction of the price. The tool is easy to use and for the few issues we've come across we've gotten fast help from their team. Very happy with our choice

Duarte Canario

Report Garden is a good solution to save time on dull taks

Reviewed 2017-03-16

I am using Report Garden for 6 weeks, and I am globally satisfied. I use it to report on Advertising Campaigns, and Analytics, and after the setup, it saving me lots of hours every month. Positives: Very intuitive and easy to use Connectors to the main products Adapts to multiple languages and design layouts You can include your margin over the costs Customer support Negatives: Doesn't export in PPT Although it can mix in a single table data from different connectors, the visualization of that data is not the best

Francesca Sticca

I can't lie without

Reviewed 2017-02-07

I've purchased this tool in order to manage several reports in different countries and for different campaigns. This is a dream-tool for web marketing manager: fully customizable, easy to use, affordable and with an awesome quick customer service.Price Customization Easy to use

Katie Tymvios

Fast, Easy, Data Aggregation

Reviewed 2018-08-09

Very happy, support is very helpful and always patient. Quick and easy way to pull reporting.Easy to use. Can build custom report templates and pull in data across various client accounts.

E Truman

Nice Looking Reports, Some Serious Bugs Though Beware.

Reviewed 2016-12-02

We've been using Report Garden for the past 3 months for our PPC Reports pulling in Data from Adwords, Google Analytics, Search Console, and Google Drive. Only once we started using the tool to bring in custom data did we discover the full extent of bugs. Functionality in parts just doesn't work. Silly little issues like data freshness, formatting, sorting. Just doesn't work. As a customer I have wasted so much time dealing with problems associated with silly bugs that I feel like Report Garden should be paying us to bug test. The tool in my eyes contains too many basic bugs to be on the market.

Terribly Slow

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-02-22

We have been using reportgarden for several months now for the monthly reports we send our customers. Reportgarden has nice features to present the data. But it takes ages to load the report or to even to load a single site. This makes it very frustrating to work with the tool. We were promised to spend time with it - now it takes us more time than ever before to get the reports done. Customer support is fast and friendly but doesn't solve the problem.Nice features but if the reports load as slow as they do we spend to much time (=money) on waiting for them to load.

Mark van de Graaf

Perfect tool for Reports

Reviewed 2016-12-06

It's easy to use and gives perfect reports for your clients. The support of Report Garden is amazing. A question is being answered in a couple of hours. I will recommend it. Try it!

Amber Gonzalez

Reporting Report Garden

Reviewed 2017-03-17

This reporting system is simply easy to adjust to and the simplicity of the functions make it easy to understand! Simplicity of it

Seth Craven

Great for gathering data and analytics

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-05-18

This data has helped us to make better decisions on the different ads. The filtering capabilities are great and it's really easy to generate a report quickly.

Report Garden Review

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-08-29

This is all I've known, but I've really enjoyed it.I like how it puts the charts and data in the marketing reports I write. Makes things clear and easy to understand.