SendPulse Logo

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.89/10

Reviews by rating

The overall experience with SendPulse was very nice. It is responsible for delivering grand communication and yielding excellent results.
It is super-easy to use, the customer support is fast and great, the software is very affordable. They also add new features always and help educational events, which is very nice.
She said they would not respond to the scammer, even though they have their email. I fault the company for having no protocol for fraud.
They take your money and if your campaign has more than 10 bounced emails, they block your account and refuse to give you any customer service. The entire thing is a sham.
There was a bit of a learning curve for the first email, the inability to create an email campaign from the app.

Antony C.

Community Manager

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

The future of marketing

Transcript

Anthony C.: Hi, this is Anthony. I'm a marketing specialist and business owner at [inaudible 00:00:07]....

Zakaria B.

Airlines/Aviation, 1,001-5,000 employees

The most useful and effective email marketing solution in the world!

The SendPulse experience is out of this world. I've tried a lot of email marketing platforms, but SendPulse is the best. It is simple, professional, and quite trustworthy. You can accomplish email marketing while closing your eyes. All of the other features are fantastic. I strongly advise folks to utilize it at least once to see the difference with their own eyes.

Pros

The registration process is quite straightforward, and the verification process is also very simple. We can quickly and simply import and add email addresses. Creating a campaign is a quick and easy process. We can check the email preview and adjust the template without any difficulty. The software's analytics are excellent, and you can learn from which countries, users opened the email and when the link was clicked.

Cons

The cost of the subscription is little bit high but the free version is working properly for small projects.

JR

John R.

Automotive, self-employed

No learning curve

Pros

SendPulse is very easy to learn and use. There is no frustration in any sense. The one time I needed help, I got it within 2 minutes.

Cons

I have been using SendPulse for 2 years. I can't honestly say there is something I don't like about it.

Luciano V.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

CAUTION! Worst customer service in the industry

I've been working with email marketing platforms for over 15 years and by far, SendPulse is the worst customer service I've ever experienced. For almost 2 weeks I have been trying to solve a problem that is preventing me from sending emails and they are not making the slightest effort to understand and solve it. The service is grumpy and extremely slow, totally below the level of competitors I've used before. I bitterly regret having chosen this company and I just haven't changed it yet because the automations were too much work to set up.

Pros

- it'scheap - nothing else to praise so far

Cons

- slow software - slow customer service (if any) - they moderate the emails manually, which can slow down the process a lot, and they don't have a criterion (I had emails approved that were later disapproved, with no difference between them)

AB

Aliaksandr B.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Good Tool for Email marketer

It is one of my favourites Email marketing tools. With a lot of good features and great analytics tools. It will be great if SendPulse will be better in cold emailing. So, if you want to start with Email marketing, you know what service to use.

Pros

Good pricing plans, nice delivery to recipients, web-push, Viber and SMS delivery.

Cons

For me it is template builder. He is so simple for me. I mean, he looks like for beginners.

VK

Vikas K.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

I love it's push notification

In one word, Amazing tool for marketers.

Pros

I'm using this from 1 month to monetize my push notifications user. It'll really mind blowing. I never thought that I'll earn that much through push notifications. I had only tier 3 traffic push notifications subscribers user.

Cons

As I have only tried it's push notifications features and I feel there is not any cons right now.

Thanks for your review!

SJ

Sol J.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Good software with perks.

Great customer service.

Pros

I love that you do SMS & emails. I think that it is a great value for start ups.

Cons

Definitely a step above their old version, but needs a guide map to a goal for new people who sign up. What do you want to do, then guide you to do that for people who are new beginners per se. Your plugin wasn't as friendly/easy as it should be for WordPress. I figured it out, but should have more help tips for beginners. Maybe add a YouTube video right into the plugin on how to use it and setup short codes.

Food Production, 51-200 employees

The All-in-One Marketing Platform

Overall, I am happy with SendPulse and would recommend it to others.

Pros

I like how SendPulse has a lot of features for marketing automation and email marketing. I also like the user interface and how easy it is to use.

Cons

I don't like how there is no phone support and the live chat can be slow at times.

IB

Ilia B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Best email marketing software

It's the main tool for me to get all the announcements delivered to my students. The emails are nice-looking, the delivery rate is great

Pros

I love how easy it was to set it up, verify the domain etc. The software interface is modern-looking compared to some other mailing services; very easy to create and reuse templates, nice template library to quickly compile a nice-looking email. The dashboard is very informative and nice-looking too.

Cons

I didn't have any problems with it, for me it's working perfectly

LS

Lucas S.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Excellent Service

Pros

Very simple and intuitive interface. Easy yet has the depth if you're willing to go further.

Cons

I haven't really came across anything about the service that was not desirable. For what we do, the service is excellent.

Thank you for your review, Lucas!

Eduardo P.

Events Services, 51-200 employees

Good experience

During my virtual journey through the intergalactic realm, I stumbled upon SendPulse, a mind-blowing marketing platform operated by a team of friendly AI aliens! They offered an out-of-this-world experience with their hyper-personalized communication channels, allowing businesses to connect with customers across the universe through cosmic emails, space-age SMS, and telepathic push notifications. And let's not forget their AI-powered starship chatbot, aptly named AstroBot, who was always ready to navigate marketing conundrums in the blink of a binary eye. It was truly a cosmic marketing adventure that left me starstruck! 🚀🌌😃

Pros

The thing I liked most about SendPulse was their super cool mascot, a friendly AI-powered unicorn named Sparkle! It would pop up on the dashboard with quirky messages like "Let's create magic together!" and "Time to sparkle your marketing!" It added a fun and whimsical touch to the whole marketing experience. Plus, who doesn't love unicorns, right? 🦄😄

Cons

One thing that frustrated me about SendPulse was their obsession with sending virtual high-fives every time I logged into the platform. At first, it was cute and motivational, but after a while, it became a bit excessive. I mean, I appreciate the positive vibes, but I'd rather have a streamlined dashboard than a barrage of digital high-fives every time I wanted to get some serious marketing work done! 🙌😄

HS

Humberto S.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Best Platform

In general, we've always had good experiences with SendPulse, it's the quietest platform we use today, we almost never had problems throughout the almost 2 years we've been using it. It's very easy to use, easy to implement.

Pros

Ease of use and email deliverability, it was the best among other options

Cons

Difficulty to configure and sending files in emails

RM

Rafael M.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Good platform with good support

Good

Pros

Easy to use, with basic tools, good support, at a very competitive price.

Cons

The tools for editing and, above all, contact management are very basic and could be improved.

Munumi N.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Awesome platform for chatbot deployment

Customer Relations and support automation.

Pros

The platform is not expensive compared to its rivals. Its easy to create and deploy a chatbot on various platforms including instagram and facebook messenger. The customer support is always ready to help you out.

Cons

The only downside to it is the integrations with other platforms like Google calender. This has been a nightmare especially if you are doing it via webhooks.

ag

amirhossein g.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

SendPulse is one of the best emailing systems

Pros

I feel great when I'm using SendPulse to let my users participate in my new campaigns. I have also use it to inform my users about my new products. It is also supporting RTL and Persian words and it is one of its best advantages.

Cons

I haven't seen any disadvantages, but it will be better if they have more discounts on their plans :)

IE

Ina Eliza G.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Happy with its free version

I am satisfied with the features that it has for free: templates, analytics, automation, resend emails to those that did not open. When the time will come, I will purchase the paid version.

Pros

I am using this software for e-mail marketing for a project that I am a part of. It was recommended to me by somebody who was using it for months already and was happy about it. Once you get used to it (as any software) and you find out how it works, it is very easy to send e-mails. I like that you can save templates and reuse them.

Cons

I had at the beginning an issue with the email that I was ending - the SendPuls refused to send it considering that it violates its rules. It was not the case. I emailed their customer support, showed them that they are wrong and solved the problem. Never had it since then (and this was about 2 years ago)

NP

Nachiket P.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

A very good fit for small business like me

Pros

Provides wide range of services. Is easy to use. I personally never had a problem using Sendpulse - So I never contacted customer support. OR else I would have rated there customer support as well 😝😊 But surely they might have a good customer support. As they seems very attentive towards their product and services.

Cons

No Cons for now. I have used some other services as well. So there is nothing that I missed here. I just wish they include an HTML mail builder with Email Templates.

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that your experience with SendPulse was excellent.

RD

Ronny D.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Automated mailin in a digital assistant

Automation of mail sending for the users of our software solutions is no longer an issue, and we have the tools for follow up and diagnosis.

Pros

The features we fancy the most are the SMTP mailing service in combination with the email templates. The template editor is simple but rich enough for most purposes. SMTP mail delivery is straightforward with the SMTP mailing API.

Cons

API management of the email templates could be improved, esp. the discovery of the template ids.

Multipurpose marketing platform

A perfect marketing tool for small businesses, affiliates, startups, and bloggers.

Pros

SendPulse is an all-in-one marketing platform that offers multiple products including email marketing, web push, chatbots, sms marketing, and much more. What I personally love is their drag-and-drop builder that lets you create an email without any issues. I have to say that their builder is flawless and works great as opposed to email builders of some other email providers that I have used in the past. It integrates with leading apps and tools including Zapier which makes it a perfect choice for all types of businesses. Not to mention, it is fairly cheap to use.

Cons

Their development team needs to fix bugs that bother users on and off such as lagging issue when using email builder tool.

NC

Natalia C.

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

The service facilitates many tasks

Pros

We use SendPulse for over a year. We chose this particular service, since the price for a subscription is on average 50% lower than that of competitors. At the same time, the functionality of the service is not inferior to them. Mailing automation works fine, the attached files do not disappear.

Cons

There are no complaints about the work of the service. But we had such a case, when for a month’s subscription, we had twice the amount withdrawn from the card. We wrote to the support service and in a month everything was returned. But why it did not happen to us explained.

BC

Barry C.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Send Pulse is the Best!

Pros

I have used mail chimp and aweber and find Send Pulse the easiest and most affordable system.

Cons

I find it a very intuitive system to use. No complaints.

AL

Adam L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Best mail merge and multiple channel product

Very efficient support.

Pros

Tons of important features, ease of use. Very flexible. Superb automation - e.g. triggering automated mailing and messaging from within my website. Ease of integration. Scalable.

Cons

Lack of right to left support (can be overcome using HTML).

Thank you for the 5-star rating and your review, Adam!

GM

Gian M.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Very Good

Pros

Easy to use, fast and accurate technical support and very good business service

Cons

It is not possible to register the sale by products, only by deals.

MA

Mohsin A.

Program Development, 1-10 employees

SendPulse Has Many Feature For The Business to Promote

I can say I'm satisfied with the service 8 out of 10.

Pros

SendPulse has many features that really help the business to promote from the same platform! That is great in my opinion. It has a free plan so you can test it before you go on a large scale.

Cons

I can't remove my first email address from the SMTP account even I reach support. I planning no to continue that domain, so the email address is taking the 2 quota space but not useable for my case. I recommend changing that policy and give us delete any email address instead of freezing one email address.

MF

María Fernanda J.

E-Learning, self-employed

Mafe Jiménez | Owner of Mafe Jiménez

I am an entrepreneur who started her business online (I sell courses) and finding this all-in-one marketing platform was the best thing that happened to me.With the free plan I was able to do a lot of great things, now I started paying for the standard plan because my mailing list has grown.My experience so far with SendPulse has been great, it's an intuitive platform, you don't need to be a marketing expert to use it yourself.

Pros

I love the following features:- Email marketing: because with the free plan you can make a lot of things. If you are (like me) an entreprenuer that started your ouwn online business SendPulse is a great option for you.- Website and landing page.- Automations

Cons

I can't find anything wrong with this platform.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

endPulse is a Must-Have for Effective Marketing!

Pros

SendPulse offers an all-in-one platform for email, SMS, and web push notifications, making it easier to manage all your marketing campaigns in one place.The platform is user-friendly and offers plenty of customization options to create visually appealing and engaging campaigns.The customer support team is excellent and always available to assist with any questions or concerns.

Cons

The pricing plans can be a bit confusing, especially for users who are just starting and may not know which features they need.The reporting and analytics could be more detailed and customizable to provide deeper insights into campaign performance.