SurveyLegend Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.48/10

Reviews by rating

It's pretty nice, even on just a free trial. What I liked the most is that it recorded answers by respondents who didn't necessarily finish and submit the survey.
This I have done in the past via email and social media. I went looking for a survey software that was user friendly and affordable for my needs and SurveyLegend has been a great solution.
First I love the aesthetic and customizable features. With a design background, it was important to me to find software that would make a survey appealing for participants.
Emozi question are restricted with only three emozies and also the quality of emozi picture is bad.
Inability to export data after paid subcription is stopped.
It is frustrating not to be able to access the data except through paying for the subscription, but I understand they have to make money somehow.

AG

Abhishek G.

Box is Wonderful for Data Storage and Sharing

Biotechnology, 5,001-10,000 employees

SurveyLegend makes beautiful polls

Transcript

Abhishek: Hi, I'm Abhishek. I work in academia and I give SurveyLegend a four out of five. I use SurveyLegend...

Zuhairah A.

Internet, 5,001-10,000 employees

Collect feedback from customer and internal usage

Pros

I have use SurveyLegend both for collection opinion from customer, returning customer and as an feedback collector for our internal staff. It offer many ways to distribute the survey, as an example, it can be shared directly to the email contact list, or to the public using the social media account.

Cons

SurveyLegend is lacks of option for third-party, or outside software integration. We are processing all of our marketing data thru Jira, and if they can integrate their service with Jira, it will definitely improving our workflow as we don't have to export the data manually.

Camilla V.

Pharmaceuticals, 1-10 employees

Easy to use with a great design

We use survey legend to create a poll/survey to figure out what topics to present at four annual meetings for selfemployed people based in Copenhagen in Denmark.

Pros

It is very easy to use tocreate surverys or polls. I tried 4 other programs before using survey legend and I will stick to survey legend and recommend survey legend to everyone who needs a tool to create surveys or polls. We often use surveys at the university too. So it's great tool

Cons

That it is not possible to view data like what users responded in a survey, when they choose the option other and wrote an individual answer, even though your survey fits the criterias for the free plan.

GG

Giovanni G.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

My experience with SurveyLegend

Pros

This software offers the possibility to easily implement lots of features that with other survey softwares are not for free. Moreover the extremely easy user experience design and the tools offered are suited for my needs.

Cons

I missed the possibility to make it possible to comment a yes/no answer. For example a question like "are you from the US?" "Yes/No", did not make it possible to add as an answer like "No, where?" and the respondent has the possibility to specify where he is from.

PS

PIchchakarn S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

very good

very good

Pros

Easy to use, uncomplicated easy to learn There is a system to help in the design work.

Cons

Fonts that cannot be changed Makes the design a little limited in terms of beauty.

Vitor Hugo T.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 employees

Logic jump

Pros

SurveyLegend is basically the only one free platform that offers Logic jump as feature, that´s the main reason that I´m using it.

Cons

That I can´t download all the results...

Hi Vitor, Thanks for the great review and for using SurveyLegend. Our logic and branching are really amazing. We are glad you could enjoy it :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

KS

Karen S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Awesome Awesome Awesome

A great product that was deployed to the team within 60 mins!

Pros

Simple. Intuitive. Easy to deploy! If you need a quick solution that gives you punch and analytics this is for you.

Cons

To date I am happy no real issues with the platform

LA

LeAnne A.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Good product for surveying

Pros

It’s easy to use. Set up was not that hard. There is some variety when setting up your survey.

Cons

Data import was not the fastest. It would have been nicer to be able to include other options or categories to the surveys

JS

Jonny S.

Marketing and Advertising, 10,001+ employees

Survey Legend is my favourite website to create my survey s

Pros

The survey creation tool was very easy to use and creative

Cons

The upgrade to pro is a bit too pricey for me as a student

VR

Vincent R.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

This survey was great to get feedback from my peers to help with my development.

Pros

The setup was easy and took for little time to complete.

Cons

Have to login each time to review the data that was turned in.

MC

Michel C.

Media Production, 51-200 employees

It's user friendly

Pros

It's easy to use for beginners. User friendly.

Cons

No data is available and able to preview with over 3k responses under free package.

Nik L.

Photography, self-employed

A legend Among Surveys

This has been a very valuable part of my market research and funding support. It's been relatively quick, easy and satisfying and I'd recommend this as a regular business tool to any of my colleagues (I already have.)

Pros

SurveyLegend - in my opinion- far excels in one of the most obvious but important ways: it helps the user build a really effective survey, and does so simply. And that's quite something given my experience of other survey builders. The richness of formats on offer presented in a neat drag-and-drop user interface was a joy to use, and within minutes I'd got myself the survey I'd wanted to build all along. Top marks. So - speed, ease of use, richness of content.

Cons

There's little missing. I just need to subscribe to get to some of the bits I really need. If my company wasn't a start-up I would subscribe to one of the reasonable packages in a hearbeat. One thing; the inability as a free user to see any of the survey answers until I reach a certain number of responses is very frustrating and - given that there are other limitations as a free user.. this could be waived maybe?

Civic & Social Organization, 51-200 employees

Review of Survey Legend - RB Mind

We wanted to gain an insight into what aspects of our service are working well for clients and where we could make adjustments. We have been able to gain this to some extent.

Pros

The colour scheme, the user interface, the ability to capture qualitative data at no cost and the lack of restriction on number of questions you could create on the free version. One of our volunteers conducted some research on available free platforms and we asked them to make a reccomendation based on priorities including the need for analysis, no restriction on number of questions and the ability to capture qualitative answers. This was why we chose Survey Legend.

Cons

We couldn't test the survey before making it live and sending it to end users on the free version. Some users reported being unable to complete the survey (6 users completed the survey yet 12 started it without being able to finish and submit - can't yet see why). Users were not able to select '0' as their answer as this was seen as not providing an answer (this would have been picked up if we'd been able to test). Some of the questions and answers are not properly visible for some reason - unclear why.

CH

Chris H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Survey Legend is a great product and helped my small charity hugely

I wanted to quickly engage with our customer, and Survey Legend was so easy to use that I created and launched a survey in a couple of days. I was able to tweak the questions in real time which was really helpful too.

Pros

The WYSIWYG design screen was easy to use, and the preview of the survey really helpful. The wide range of themes meant I could pick one that suited the impression I wanted to give. Real time statistics on completion meant I could track the roll out of the survey and keep my fellow trustees up to date with progress.

Cons

I'd like to be able to use it for free for ever!

gk

giselle k.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Great trial and no trying to upgrade every minute like survey monkey

Gettin dipstick existing clients views on change post covid

Pros

easy to use and could get help chat to help on questions

Cons

not sure how to use images yet and it was not easy to find out exact needed to look good it will take a bit of practice and we only get 3 frees surveys

MR

Mariana R.

Arts and Crafts, 11-50 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

What I think of Survey Legend

It was easy and it makes beautiful surveys but since I have no budget I had to switch

Pros

Beautiful user interface that lets you make beautiful surveys. Easy to make surveys

Cons

The pricing. If you dont pay you can not see one by one data

TU

Timothy U.

Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 employees

SurveyLegend review

It was a wonderful experience because it had all I was looking for at one place without going up and down to look for them

Pros

This product is first of all very easy to use. All the major sections and fields needed in order to write a questionnaire/survey is already at the side for you to just drag and drop. Also, I love the fact that they have the view of all platforms, both mobile and desktop, and you get to see it beforehand. Most importantly, I love that you could export all your surveys for free if you try it.

Cons

The pricing is good though but for some people that stay in my side of the world, Africa, they might get scared because of the pricing. But it's still better compared to many other survey services out there.

Jack G.

Public Policy, 501-1,000 employees

A Great Alternative

SurveyLegend seems like a great resource for my work committee to use for surveying our membership. Based on my experience running a test survey so far, I'll likely recommend the platform for the cost savings it offers over its competitors.

Pros

First of all, this product is a great, cheaper alternative to more expensive platforms out there. The drag-and-drop features are great, and the site layout makes it very easy to create and review surveys. The steps to design and publish are very easy as well.

Cons

For some reason, extra clicks are required to enter text while designing the survey. The free version (of course) lacks many features, but one of them seems to include reviewing any survey responses longer than a sentence or so. Many of the backgrounds and font choices are a bit amateur-ish as well, but it may just be an issue with the free version, again.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Useful for Collecting Feedback!

Overall, my experience with SurveyLegend has been pretty positive. I think that it serves its role and is a good alternative to services such as SurveyMonkey, which are pricier and just not an option for many individuals. I like the creative control that is given to the users on SurveyLegend, as I am able to change around colors and logos to make the surveys more personalized. I would reccomend to others to check it out if they're looking for something like this!

Pros

SurveyLegend has been really great for collecting feedback! Where it be for collecting feedback from students, teachers, or colleagues, we have been able to get general ideas of how well our projects have been doing throughout the schools. This allows us to see how other people feel about the things that have been implemented and when we know that something has not been received well, we are able to take the criticism to create improvements.

Cons

What I like the least about SurveyLegend is that there is a limitation placed with only ten questions that are able to be asked. As a result, we are not able to go past the ten questions limit without having to pay for a subscription. As someone who works in a school and can't get a subscription that's very expensive, I am required to create multiple surveys so that I am under the limitations. This can be very inconvenient at times and I hope that the ten-question limit is increased.

Hi, secret reviewer :) Thanks for the great review but I must say we are surprised that you only could add 10 questions, this is not a limit we have, with us you can add unlimited amounts of questions. I suspect you must have missed something during the creation. See what can be used with a free plan here www.surveylegend.com/features/ Next time please chat with our support team, they will help. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

It is a great platform to create your survey forms and analyze the results.

My survey went well. People appreciated about the form which I created for them. These software are very useful for students and researchers.

Pros

I was looking for the image choice option which I failed to find in any other application. Image choices are the best for interactive forms.

Cons

I liked every bit of this software but I failed to add more images which is in paid version. You need to add more functions to your free version part.

Hi, Thanks for your great review. Glad to hear your respondents appreciated the great looking surveys :) We try to give as much for free as we can, but we also need to have paid features. When you upload images to our platform it takes space, space costs. In the free plan we allow 6 images for you to upload, adding a cost for us that we take, for you to be able to use our solution even as a...

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Review of Survey Legend

Overall good. But it shouldn't let you add an option for "Other" if it won't let you view the answers.

Pros

I like the easy to move, easy to add boxes for each survey question. It's very easy to select which type of survey question it is, upload images, and move questions around.

Cons

Deceptive tactics. There multiple choice option of "Other", which lets the survey-taker type in their own answer. Using the free version, I was able to add this in to a multiple choice question. But when I go now to view the responses, SurveyLegend tells me I can't view the individual responses without upgrading to a paid plan. NOW they tell me, after I've already sent out the survey to everyone. It allowed me to create an option for comments but won't let me view them. So now I have to email all my co-workers and ask them if they submitted a comment in "Other" and to just email it to me. Embarrassing.

Hi fellow Legend, Your review is appreciated, yes you can view all data in Live analytics, but other is hard to incorporate into the 'Live analytics' so it looked good and is usable. We move that to individual responses view and that view is not free. We explain about the other option and that it will not show in 'Live analytics', see here: https://www.surveylegend.com/user-guide/enable-other-choice/ We hope that using the survey solution, collecting all data and saving a lot of time is good enough to consider to upgrade. We do have monthly plans and you can upgrade and downgrade, this way only pay for one month and no more. Stay legendary, enjoy your week and weekend. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

MF

Martín F.

Education Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great survey manager

Good experience, but I might go back to other survey managers.

Pros

I like how easy it is to construct new surveys, and to manage the answers you get from participants.

Cons

I don't like that it took me a while to learn how to use it, because it is less straightforward and easy to use than other softwares.

ss

santiago s.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best Survey APP

Pros

Survey legend is one of the best survey apps in the E- Market. It´s easy to use, simple and practical. It gives you a lot of new option , and its also easy to track your results.

Cons

i dont have yet any cons, but maybe you can add more functions.

LB

Lauren B.

Retail, self-employed

Perfect for Website Surveying

Overall I have enjoyed using SurveyLegend!

Pros

I like the usability of the software! It was super easy to set up and I liked that I could integrate it into my website!

Cons

I did not like that you have to pay to see the responses.

Hi Lauren, Thanks for the great review, we offer as much as we can for free but you want to see individual responses and not aggregated data that's shown on Live analytics for free. We must bill for some of our features as your billing for your services/products, so must we. The great thing is we have monthly plans so you can always pay for one month and downgrade, this way you only pay for one month only. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Victoria N.

Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees

Recomended by a friend and will recommend

Pros

So easy to use, drag and drop and fully customisable answers in the free section. Way more functionality for free than survey monkey. Easy free dashboard of responses - upgrade to export.

Cons

A basic export feature could be included in the free plan but not necessary.

TJ

Tom J.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Wow! Fantastic Client Care!!!

Overall, I am extremely happy with the ease in creating the survey.

Pros

The simplicity of use and the overall functionality. The absolute best part was, I had a question on how to do something with my survey, I jumped into the chat customer service and within minutes was in a Zoom meeting speaking with one of the core founders who helped me to fine-tune my survey. This is the essence of a great business model; going that one step beyond for your clients/customers service. Go SurveyLegend!!!!

Cons

At this point, I have not found a down side.