VYPER Reviews

VYPER

Social engagement software to assist with marketing outreach

VYPER

Review Summary

Pros

I love the ease of use that Vyper offers. I taught my team to use it in a matter of a few hours, it's incredibly user friendly and has such a great variety of options built into the platform.

Macy J.

We invested in this tool to create viral contests around our products & services. It's worked great so far, it's very easy to use and a great investment.

Jonathan B.

Easy to use and plenty of informative videos. Webinars are great and the community for the group is really helpful.

Ryan M.

Cons

Translations suck and translating is even worst. This is where tools like Perkzilla probably make their sales from.

Arjan O.

Very little, this is one of the few tools I have worked with that I have really had very little to note or complain about.

Melanie E.

Io is not profestionnal. The name is hard to remember with non-English Customer.

Cường N.

4.6

Least Expensive Lead Gen Tool I Use!

Vyper helps us not only collect leads, but also grow our social followings in a super inexpensive way. Very high value for the cost of the tool.

Pros

I love that Vyper makes it simple to start up, maintain, and execute continuous giveaways throughout the year. I use this tool to collect leads for my eCommerce shop and it has been the most low cost solution I've found!

Cons

Designing the look and feel of giveaways could be improved

Thanks Melissa, glad you like the tool and thanks for the feedback. We can work on improving the design options. We just rolled out in-line design editor so it's a drag and drop style builder. Some testing still going on but hopefully this will help!

One of my favorite giveaway platform

i use vyper interactive popup daily in my website, it works and suited for my need.

Pros

✅ easy to use ✅ fancy design ✅ have a lot of giveaway type ✅ it works like a charm

Cons

i only probem with their pricing structure, i have viraloops and kingsumo, compared to the pricing vyper is the most expensive

Thanks for the feedback, interesting about the pricing. If you compare cost per number of entries collected we are actually the cheapest. We have much higher limits on our plans as we dont want to limit people to only 5000 entrants. But maybe a small plan is a good idea, definitely something for us to think about. Thanks :)

Zero support response when website took 17 seconds to load on launch day during business hours

Pros

Cool concept. It was easy to set up. Design on landing page is good. Tools seem to be well thought out for the most part.

Cons

Terrible support. Built for beginners. Lacking integrations to make it work in any context. We launched major campaign to our existing list of several thousand emails, during business hours on a week day. It has been 6 hours and website is still not functioning correctly with zero response from support other than a reply to a tweet saying that it was resolved and only lasted for 15 minutes, which was untrue. It's still ongoing with no support response despite multiple attempts to contact.

Hi Kevin, so sorry to hear that this downtime affected you, we would be more than happy to refund you of course. Unfortunately this issue was out of our hands and an issue with our hosting company, we had no control over the downtome and tried everything possible to get this back up as soon as possible! Again so sorry for this having an effect on your experience.

Useful

Pros

I like the possibilities of Vyper, you can create really cool customized things with more open gamification

Cons

You can see using Vyper. This not a structured and secure plataform. The type of thing who is made fast and with no so much care at details and tecnical stuff

Hi there, we would love to learn more from your experience and see if there are any issues we need to fix. We put a lot of time and effort into making our platform secure and trust us, we did not put this together quickly, it has been continually improving for over 3 years. Anyway reach out to jack@vyper.io and we would love to chat about how to improve the product and your experience using it.

Vyper has helped me greatly extend my social media reach quickly and easily!

Social media reach and increased email reach.

Pros

It's easy to use and has so many great features that I have extended my social media reach and email list through the powerful features that VYPER provides.

Cons

There are so many options that originally I would overuse them. Note, this isn't really a con, rather it just means you need to learn to leverage the software in the best possible way.

Thanks for the feedback, we are always trying to make our tool easier, hopefully the new contest templates will help with that.

Promote your product easy and fast

Amazing experience ...

Pros

Its visual editor is very handy and flexible and also the emails , its very easy to customise emails

Cons

it should add more email providers like it has mailgun sendgrid

Thanks for the feedback Gaurav, we plan to add more integrations over time.

The Best Growth Hacks Tool I Think

Pros

all feature is the best, i try many similar tools but this is the best

Cons

the price is a little bit higher. and for paid plan we cant remove vyper brand.. please it is important to us to remove the brand

Thanks for the feedback on pricing. You can get the enterprise which has all branding removed and the option for subdomains so people won't even know it's vyper :)

VYPER is a super tool to grow email audience. Content Upgrades unlock a huge amount of leads !

I have collected a huge flood of leads with VYPER. This is extremely useful tools for starter to build email lists and scale up business!

Pros

This tool is easy to set up and has good design for landing page. It is useful for promoting new products too.

Cons

At first it did not give out good results, yet in the long run the outcomes are out of my expectation!

Thanks for the feedback :)

I've done my research...

I have loved working with Vyper because it makes impressing my clients EASY! It looks like it takes a lot more effort to build than it actually does. More time is everything!

Pros

Cons

There are a few limitations in Vyper, if you're trying to link to individual actions for example.

Thanks Macy, glad you are liking the tool :)

Just getting started

Pros

I've heard really great things about this software. The ability to create viral campaigns....uhhhh sign me up! I love the communications and hot tips that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] constantly sends out. Very helpful. I'm sure there are less expensive ways to set up these viral competitions but I think this is a great place to get started.

Cons

It has the vyper branding unless you're on a higher paid version. This is challenging when you're starting out in your business. I get it though.

Thanks for the review and feedback :)

Amazing Software for Contest Giveaways and Promotions

Pros

Although I’m a graphic designer, I also help the marketing team in getting the word out about our latest projects. Since we all worked together to create something so amazing, it’s ideal that we use our efforts to help make the launch successful. This is where Vyper comes to the picture. Vyper is a very useful tool for managing contest giveaways. We discovered that people love freebies and upon organizing this marketing strategy, the marketing team were able to gather contact info and leads of potential clients. We gained more followers in social media and it soon caused a ripple.

Cons

Unfortunately, you won’t get much support from the customer service department and this is one area where they should. You can’t have a good software without excellent customer service. They go hand-in-hand.

Thanks for the feedback, would love to learn more about your customer service experience with us (email jack@vyper.io). We are always looking to improve.

Vyper for Cryptocurrency

Pros

It allows for a TON of custom branding which is huge for my business. It allows a lot of customization and custom tasks which has allowed me to really tailor my services for cryptocurrency clients.

Cons

There has been several bugs, but they do get the bugs fixed fairly quickly.

Thanks for the feedback Benjamin! Raise a glass to forever squashing bugs :)

Best in class contest software

This helps me build my marketing list and create a verified enthusiastic list of buyers.

Pros

Vyper is the best of the bunch. It has all the bells and whistles: Pop ups Contest wheels Social Like encouragement Custom CSS Content Upgrades Multiple ways to score winners Cheating Protection Leaderboard contests And more... They have thought through everything you need to run viral contests and they spare no expense to make sure you get all the features

Cons

Its a bit on the pricey side, but I would rather it was exclusive than priced for the masses.

Thanks for the review, glad you like the tool :)

Power in simplicity - Amazing tool for gathering emails

Over 2500 emails for our online stores.

Pros

It's simple and easy to use. Allowing you to get up and running literally within minutes. The team experimented with adding new features and also knew when to make the hard decisions to focus on their core strength. Every single time I've run a contest I've come away smiling at the results. I would recommend it without a second thought to anyone as their email gathering super tool.

Cons

There are bugs a plenty when they are changing things around. While the support team reply quickly when there are any issues its not the most ideal situation. Does that make me not recommend the software? Not even for a second. It is just that good.

Awesome, thank you so much for the feedback :)

Game changer

Great

Pros

I like that this will educate us on building better engagement and generate leads.

Cons

Not got too far into it yet so haven't got too much to say.

Thanks for the feedback Harry! Would love to hear more once you have used the tool a little longer :)

Popup growth was awesome!

Collected way more emails.

Pros

It took very little time to setup my popup and start collecting leads. The gamified popup also performed 3x better than my previous popup!

Cons

Would have liked to have had options for additional fields on the popup like phone number. This would have been a nice feature as I saw it used on their contests and lead magnets.

Hi Steph, we actually just added additional entry fields to content upgrades. Popups are next :)

An awesome marketing tool for your business

Pros

It helps you get traffic and leads easily and helps your business go viral

Cons

Clients may have to do a lot to earn the prize so your prize must be worth for them to do so

Thanks for the kind words!

VYPER Review; Loved It

This is going to really help take my clients online presence to the next level! They love it already

Pros

Super easy to use. Has all the angles covered no problem. Even had a live Free webinar where I spoke with the CEO personally, and he critueqed my page. It was awesome! Thanks you're the man.

Cons

Nothing yet. I have used it already for some time and for multiple campaigns and I love it.

Thanks John :)

VYPER - Review

Pros

It's a very powerful viral marketing tool, with a great capacity to garner leads.

Cons

It's one dimensional, with marketing knowledge you can achieve viral results with other more comprehensive platforms.

Hi there, we would love to know what you you wanted to achieve but couldn't with our tool. We are definitely one of the more advanced options so interested to learn more about your experience.

Best Contests and Giveaways Software

Great being able to incentive so many different tasks across a number of social platforms.

Pros

I love the viral leaderboard. There has been a lot of thought put into the psychology of structuring a contest.

Cons

The contest page could have more customization options in terms of design.

Thanks for the feedback Mike, if you have any feedback on how we can improve customer support & value for money please send jack@vyper.io an email :)

great tool

Pros

great concept, great usability interface and user path.

Cons

nothing really, all positive in terma of concept and all, see pros above.

Best contest platform around right now

Pros

It's easy to use and has all the features built in to get the maximum shares for you contest. I have used it for giveaways and to get subscribers

Cons

I really don't have any complaints. If you are really trying to do something a bit creative support is there to help you out which is great.

Thanks for the feedback Brenda, good to see you getting resutls :)

Easily execute contests for yourself or clients.

Pros

It's already ready to go. There is Nothing to think about at all... just start plugging in your specific information for your contest.

Cons

While the templates it has are great and effective I would really like to see a few more contest "types".

Awesome feedback, we are working on some more contest type templates.

Best Contest Software Out Here!

I've been signing up to win contests left and right run on the Vyper platform. Now I'm going to use it myself to help my business the way that I see it skyrocketing other businesses

Pros

I love the features available for setting up a viral contest

Cons

Only the fact that I didn't know about it sooner :)

Thanks for the feedback Tarcea :)

Complex but powerful

Pros

Gamification for giveaways was great. We felt like it built a lot of buzz.

Cons

A bit clunky to implement. Support articles could have been better?

Thanks for the feedback, we actually just rolled out a new UX design to help with the campaing building process. We will also work on improving the support articles :)