VYPER

Social engagement software to assist with marketing outreach

VYPER Reviews

Pros

The other feature we loved that really motivated people to share the contest more was that people could unlock exclusive offers to shop and save online as they completed more of the contest actions.

Vanessa F.

I love the ease of use that Vyper offers. I taught my team to use it in a matter of a few hours, it's incredibly user friendly and has such a great variety of options built into the platform.

Macy J.

It's easy to use and has so many great features that I have extended my social media reach and email list through the powerful features that VYPER provides.

Jonathan C.

Cons

It ruined my campaign and I couldn't be more displeased with them.

zach l.

Their financial system is broken and stores your card information well after you cancel and continues charging.

Kris J.

Wish there was a button when I logged in that would take me directly to the results, rather than having to go through the contest to get to it. Unless I got it all wrong.

Kerwin M.

4.6

Client loved the engagement & results

The VYPER platform was an excellent solution for growing my client’s email list and increased sales conversion from her existing customer base.

Pros

The contest software was intuitive, user friendly, and easy to set up. The desktop and mobile consumer-facing view of the contest looked *very* professional and similar to a contest experience a consumer would expect to get from a big brand like Coca-Cola. Client really loved the high-tech (functionality), big budget look and feel without the big ticket price. My client and I both loved the contest...

Cons

I would have like to be able to make edits on the backend of the contest from my phone (mobile) but maybe that’s a feature that will be available in the future? Even without that though the overall experience & results were excellent.

Thanks Vanessa, great feedback on the mobile editing option. Thanks for the detailed info!

Least Expensive Lead Gen Tool I Use!

Vyper helps us not only collect leads, but also grow our social followings in a super inexpensive way. Very high value for the cost of the tool.

Pros

I love that Vyper makes it simple to start up, maintain, and execute continuous giveaways throughout the year. I use this tool to collect leads for my eCommerce shop and it has been the most low cost solution I've found!

Cons

Designing the look and feel of giveaways could be improved

Thanks Melissa, glad you like the tool and thanks for the feedback. We can work on improving the design options. We just rolled out in-line design editor so it's a drag and drop style builder. Some testing still going on but hopefully this will help!

Great Experience

Overall, it wasn't a bad experience I had a fun time promoting the contest with confidence. Great job and thank you.

Pros

The software was easy for people to sign-up, log-in and check their score or to gather more point. I personally loved the idea for the domain extension, as well as the choose the type of actions you wanted your future customers to take. It was simple and straight to the point.

Cons

I did have a few issues such as the DNS set up, and over all the UI UX could use a bit more work. The process from start to finish isn't horrible but certainly can be optimized a bit better. I personally didn't like that there was no mobile version of your software. No app or web app to check my stats or to set up a campaign. Lastly I wish there was an option to import my current contacts into the contest, it makes for a better customer experience and ties in more loyalty to that customer.

Thanks for the feedback Dominique. Will share it with the team and make some adjustments.

Zero support response when website took 17 seconds to load on launch day during business hours

Pros

Cool concept. It was easy to set up. Design on landing page is good. Tools seem to be well thought out for the most part.

Cons

Terrible support. Built for beginners. Lacking integrations to make it work in any context. We launched major campaign to our existing list of several thousand emails, during business hours on a week day. It has been 6 hours and website is still not functioning correctly with zero response from support other than a reply to a tweet saying that it was resolved and only lasted for 15 minutes, which was untrue. It's still ongoing with no support response despite multiple attempts to contact.

Hi Kevin, so sorry to hear that this downtime affected you, we would be more than happy to refund you of course. Unfortunately this issue was out of our hands and an issue with our hosting company, we had no control over the downtome and tried everything possible to get this back up as soon as possible! Again so sorry for this having an effect on your experience.

CameLife's Early Experiences With Vyper

Easy to use, works straight out of the tin.

Pros

Vyper is easy to set up; we had our first competition going within 3 days of purchase. We've added just under 1000 new names to our list and are already seeing sales come through from that list. Its the best "top of funnel" marketing we have ever used; we get great cost of acquisition. I love the flow of ideas from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] by email and on the FB group; very well presented and motivating.

Cons

The branding options are limited; I'd like to be able to get the landing page exactly on brand in terms of colour, imaging and ratios of colour to white. Not sure if this affects results; it might just be that I own our brand guide. A native integration with our omni-channel marketing solution would be helpful, although we now have a Zap in place. The help articles aren't easy to search and sometimes its hard to see whether they refer to Vyper 1 or 2.

Thank you so much for the feedback Richard. Will be sure to go in and clean up some of those support articles.

One of my favorite giveaway platform

i use vyper interactive popup daily in my website, it works and suited for my need.

Pros

✅ easy to use ✅ fancy design ✅ have a lot of giveaway type ✅ it works like a charm

Cons

i only probem with their pricing structure, i have viraloops and kingsumo, compared to the pricing vyper is the most expensive

Thanks for the feedback, interesting about the pricing. If you compare cost per number of entries collected we are actually the cheapest. We have much higher limits on our plans as we dont want to limit people to only 5000 entrants. But maybe a small plan is a good idea, definitely something for us to think about. Thanks :)

Vyper Keeps you Private

Pros

Vyper is easy to install and configure. Very easy to pick your vpn server connection which can be based on speed or location.

Cons

No issues with the software. I am very happy with the subscription

Thanks Alejandro

Vyper has helped me greatly extend my social media reach quickly and easily!

Social media reach and increased email reach.

Pros

Cons

There are so many options that originally I would overuse them. Note, this isn't really a con, rather it just means you need to learn to leverage the software in the best possible way.

Thanks for the feedback, we are always trying to make our tool easier, hopefully the new contest templates will help with that.

A Must in Any Serious Marketers Toolbox

Raising awareness around www.honeybeehealth.com and give our customers and others something to talk about.

Pros

It works flawlessly, is intuitive and a can be up and running in a few clicks. The reporting feature is key. Clearly built by people who know what their audience is looking for in a turnkey rewards platform.

Cons

The GUI needs updating. Building pages can be little cumbersome. Like to have a weekly or daily summary email report option. Also a better understanding of where the users came from - FB / Organic etc.

Thanks Manhattan, great feedback on the reporting :)

Vyper giveaway software is in a league of its own!

Love Vyper. We are on the agency plan and using Vyper for giveaways will really help our agency stand out in the crowd.

Pros

Vyper is so easy to use! You will have your giveaway up and running in no time. Its design and functionality is so much better than other giveaway software. Easy to install pixels, great tracking & easy intergrations.

Cons

Vyper is a little bit more expensive than some lower grade giveaway softwares but the customisation, performance & results will make this the best investment ever.

Thanks, Sam, appreciate the feedback and support :)

Amazing Software for Contest Giveaways and Promotions

Pros

Although I’m a graphic designer, I also help the marketing team in getting the word out about our latest projects. Since we all worked together to create something so amazing, it’s ideal that we use our efforts to help make the launch successful. This is where Vyper comes to the picture. Vyper is a very useful tool for managing contest giveaways. We discovered that people love freebies and upon organizing this marketing strategy, the marketing team were able to gather contact info and leads of potential clients. We gained more followers in social media and it soon caused a ripple.

Cons

Unfortunately, you won’t get much support from the customer service department and this is one area where they should. You can’t have a good software without excellent customer service. They go hand-in-hand.

Thanks for the feedback, would love to learn more about your customer service experience with us (email jack@vyper.io). We are always looking to improve.

Vyper for Cryptocurrency

Pros

It allows for a TON of custom branding which is huge for my business. It allows a lot of customization and custom tasks which has allowed me to really tailor my services for cryptocurrency clients.

Cons

There has been several bugs, but they do get the bugs fixed fairly quickly.

Thanks for the feedback Benjamin! Raise a glass to forever squashing bugs :)

Useful

Pros

I like the possibilities of Vyper, you can create really cool customized things with more open gamification

Cons

You can see using Vyper. This not a structured and secure plataform. The type of thing who is made fast and with no so much care at details and tecnical stuff

Hi there, we would love to learn more from your experience and see if there are any issues we need to fix. We put a lot of time and effort into making our platform secure and trust us, we did not put this together quickly, it has been continually improving for over 3 years. Anyway reach out to jack@vyper.io and we would love to chat about how to improve the product and your experience using it.

Best in class contest software

This helps me build my marketing list and create a verified enthusiastic list of buyers.

Pros

Vyper is the best of the bunch. It has all the bells and whistles: Pop ups Contest wheels Social Like encouragement Custom CSS Content Upgrades Multiple ways to score winners Cheating Protection Leaderboard contests And more... They have thought through everything you need to run viral contests and they spare no expense to make sure you get all the features

Cons

Its a bit on the pricey side, but I would rather it was exclusive than priced for the masses.

Thanks for the review, glad you like the tool :)

Power in simplicity - Amazing tool for gathering emails

Over 2500 emails for our online stores.

Pros

It's simple and easy to use. Allowing you to get up and running literally within minutes. The team experimented with adding new features and also knew when to make the hard decisions to focus on their core strength. Every single time I've run a contest I've come away smiling at the results. I would recommend it without a second thought to anyone as their email gathering super tool.

Cons

There are bugs a plenty when they are changing things around. While the support team reply quickly when there are any issues its not the most ideal situation. Does that make me not recommend the software? Not even for a second. It is just that good.

Awesome, thank you so much for the feedback :)

Promote your product easy and fast

Amazing experience ...

Pros

Its visual editor is very handy and flexible and also the emails , its very easy to customise emails

Cons

it should add more email providers like it has mailgun sendgrid

Thanks for the feedback Gaurav, we plan to add more integrations over time.

Game changer

Great

Pros

I like that this will educate us on building better engagement and generate leads.

Cons

Not got too far into it yet so haven't got too much to say.

Thanks for the feedback Harry! Would love to hear more once you have used the tool a little longer :)

Popup growth was awesome!

Collected way more emails.

Pros

It took very little time to setup my popup and start collecting leads. The gamified popup also performed 3x better than my previous popup!

Cons

Would have liked to have had options for additional fields on the popup like phone number. This would have been a nice feature as I saw it used on their contests and lead magnets.

Hi Steph, we actually just added additional entry fields to content upgrades. Popups are next :)

VYPER Review; Loved It

This is going to really help take my clients online presence to the next level! They love it already

Pros

Super easy to use. Has all the angles covered no problem. Even had a live Free webinar where I spoke with the CEO personally, and he critueqed my page. It was awesome! Thanks you're the man.

Cons

Nothing yet. I have used it already for some time and for multiple campaigns and I love it.

Thanks John :)

The Best Growth Hacks Tool I Think

Pros

all feature is the best, i try many similar tools but this is the best

Cons

the price is a little bit higher. and for paid plan we cant remove vyper brand.. please it is important to us to remove the brand

Thanks for the feedback on pricing. You can get the enterprise which has all branding removed and the option for subdomains so people won't even know it's vyper :)

An awesome marketing tool for your business

Pros

It helps you get traffic and leads easily and helps your business go viral

Cons

Clients may have to do a lot to earn the prize so your prize must be worth for them to do so

Thanks for the kind words!

VYPER - Review

Pros

It's a very powerful viral marketing tool, with a great capacity to garner leads.

Cons

It's one dimensional, with marketing knowledge you can achieve viral results with other more comprehensive platforms.

Hi there, we would love to know what you you wanted to achieve but couldn't with our tool. We are definitely one of the more advanced options so interested to learn more about your experience.

VYPER is a super tool to grow email audience. Content Upgrades unlock a huge amount of leads !

I have collected a huge flood of leads with VYPER. This is extremely useful tools for starter to build email lists and scale up business!

Pros

This tool is easy to set up and has good design for landing page. It is useful for promoting new products too.

Cons

At first it did not give out good results, yet in the long run the outcomes are out of my expectation!

Thanks for the feedback :)

Best Contests and Giveaways Software

Great being able to incentive so many different tasks across a number of social platforms.

Pros

I love the viral leaderboard. There has been a lot of thought put into the psychology of structuring a contest.

Cons

The contest page could have more customization options in terms of design.

Thanks for the feedback Mike, if you have any feedback on how we can improve customer support & value for money please send jack@vyper.io an email :)

great tool

Pros

great concept, great usability interface and user path.

Cons

nothing really, all positive in terma of concept and all, see pros above.