Anedot

Powerful fundraising tools made easy for everyone

visit website

Anedot Reviews

Pros

Your platform and system is worth using for all kinds of donations and the excellent enhancements and features you described below will only make it better.

RK

Randy K.

Anedot has a fantastic team. With regular updates on projects and a support staff that is always readily available and helpful, Anedot is remembered and recommended for all the right reasons.

CH

Cameron H.

The ease of use for Anedot is great. The fact that there is no up-front costs and Anedot simply earns a portion of all donations received is great.

CH

Cameron H.

Cons

As a developer, I was severely disappointed with the poor developer documentation along with their lack-luster API.

AT

Alex T.

There are other platforms out there, but when you add up all the piece-meal costs, or the loss of time when you have to manually go up to get and/or transfer info, Anedot beats them all.

CR

Carol R.

The only downside is the bank’s timeframe for processing the deposits and that is not something Anedot can control.

Jason C.

4.9

Fantastic Donation Platform for Non-Profits

Pros

Ease of use, the low learning curve, and customer support. The interface is remarkably easy to use and very intuitive. The customer support is A+. Always very responsive to any requests or inquiries.

Cons

There are not a lot of analytic tools within Anedot. I'd like to see them build out some more advanced/sophisticated ways of seeing where the donors came from. There is a Google Analytic integration, but I'd prefer an in-app analytic experience.

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback! I'd love to hear from you and see what types of analytics would be most useful so that we can work to build-in more ways for you to measure and analyze your success on the platform. Here to help, Paul Dietzel Founder, Anedot

Trusted online credit card process

Pros

I like the ease of use. It is easy to download and manipulate data as needed.

Cons

I wish there was a file format option to choose to download for FecFile.

Amanda, Thank you for the review. We appreciate the feedback. We are always happy to assist and answer questions. Here to help, Paul Dietzel Founder, Anedot

Election Committee

Pros

I like the ability to respond directly to donors.

Cons

Pulling together the list of donors is the thing I like least.

Julie, We appreciate you taking the time to review Anedot! Please let us know if we can further assist you. Here to help, Paul Dietzel Founder, Anedot

Love Anedot!

Pros

Customer service for Anedot is top-notch. Ease of use makes it a top-notch fundraising platform.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve, but once you're in it's all good!

Jere, Thank you for using Anedot! We appreciate the review and the kind words. Here to help, Paul Dietzel Founder, Anedot

A great fundraising experience

I really enjoy the software. I want to see it better publicized so that it is recognized as a household name like PayPal this would alleviate a lot of the apprehension Gen Xers and Babyboomers have with this software.

Pros

It was simple to use and integrate into my social media and email accounts

Cons

Many people express unfamiliarity with the software and are apprehensive to utilize it

Bruce, Thanks for the review. Glad to hear that you enjoy using Anedot. Great things ahead! Here to help, Paul Dietzel Founder, Anedot

Excellent! Dependable and effective - great support too.

Very positive.

Pros

Easy to integrate into our marketing and fundraising efforts.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. I don't have any complaints.

Hi Paul, Thank you for the review. We love hearing from our customers! Here to help, Paul Dietzel Founder, Anedot

Fast onboarding

Great solution to getting donations to the right place (my campaign bank account) quickly.

Pros

I was up and running within hours. Fine tuning takes a bit longer, but (my own) MVP was very fast.

Cons

They use some industry argot I am unfamiliar with, so had to figure it out. English really is a universal language, insiderspeak is not.

Rick, Thank you for the review and the kind words. If you'd ever like our Success team to strategize or help fine-tune your donations pages, let us know! Here to help, Paul Dietzel Founder, Anedot

BJ Perry review of Anedeot

Love suggesting people use it everyday for their campaigns

Pros

The functionality and ease of this product helps any campaign.

Cons

There are few issues people can complain about Anedot. Once people use it they will see how great it is. There are great tools beyond basic merchant processing.

Hi BJ, Thanks for the review! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of any assistance. Here to help, Paul Dietzel Founder, Anedot

Found on a recommendation, Anedot has lived up to the recommendation!

Pros

It was easy to use and navigate. There are still somethings that you have to learn but the flow of the site makes it so that with little experience you can figure it out.

Cons

It does not work well with a mobile browser.

Thanks for the feedback! To clarify, the donation forms work very well on mobile browsers but account center for adjusting donation forms is not fully mobile optimized.

Great service

Really great!

Pros

Very easy to use! Makes everything as simple as possible. So reliable. Great support.

Cons

The app for iPhone isn’t as user friendly as stripe.

Hi Michelle, Thank you for the great review and feedback! We love hearing from our customers. Great things ahead! Here to help, Paul Dietzel Founder, Anedot

anedot the best for your fundraising

it has been very user friendly. It gets all the info I need for my reports. Highly recommended

Pros

the text to donate option. Love the fact that my donors only have to send a sime text

Cons

getting everything set up i was completely new to this stuff

James, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm happy to hear that our free text to donate feature is working well for you! Here to help, Paul Dietzel Founder, Anedot

Great donation service

It is a good donor site for me. They do cost slightly more for donations under compared to other such services so you really have to look at what donation types you plan to be getting mostly. It is a good service though.

Pros

They are very concerned about security and verifying who is using the service to collect money/donations. I got a phone call from them about setting up a new account. Creating a new account is pretty easy. It is not hard to get up and running.

Cons

I wish they had a bit more features like creating widgets to put on a website. I was slightly confused for just a short period about setting up a donation site versus my person account, but it was easy to figure out. The controls, like any new things, may be confusing at first but just go through them to familiarize yourself.

Arthur, Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We always appreciate thoughtful feedback! Please let us know if we can further assist you. Here to help, Paul Dietzel Founder, Anedot

I have had a great experience with anedot

Pros

Very easy to use I like the product a lot

Cons

I like this product a lot I do not have any cons

Timothy, Thank you for your review! We are always happy to assist and answer questions. Here to help, Paul Dietzel Founder, Anedot

Efficient and Easy

Provides ease of use for people to give on line donations

Pros

On line giving is easy to use as we link from our website. Like option for giver to pay fees if they wish.

Cons

As far as least, there is nothing to note.

Hi Matthew, Thank you for the review. We love hearing from our customers! Here to help, Paul Dietzel Founder, Anedot

Anedot is a Great Solution for Online Fundraising

Saving time and very easy to use.

Pros

Very easy to use and quick to setup multiple campaigns.

Cons

Sometimes difficult to use text formatting in campaign text editor (text size will change, unable to underline although looks like it in editor, unable to use links).

Greg, Thanks for using Anedot! We appreciate the review and the feedback! Here to help, Paul Dietzel Founder, Anedot

Easy

Raised plenty of money.

Pros

Seamless and less expensive than other programs I looked at.

Cons

It could be raised to post on social media.

Harry, Thank you for using Anedot! As always, we're here to help, Paul Dietzel Founder, Anedot