Eleo Reviews

4.93/5 (40 reviews)

Beth Miller

Eleo has been exceptionally functional and helpful with our transition away from spread sheets.

Reviewed 2018-02-27

Easily solicit LYBUNTs for end of year solicitations Integration for online donations Customer support for all questionsCustomer support!! I am so delighted to talk to a real person when I have a problem. They are always quick to solve things. They also take our suggestions and try to incorporate new tools into the database as they make sense for organizations like ours. Ease of use- I have used and implemented 4 other databases at various non profits and this has been the easiest getting started with and training other individuals on. Functionality- We are able to track donors and pull useful reports. Integration- We are able to make custom webforms easily and targeted to specific uses.

Carolee Marano

Eleo is flexible and feature-rich, an incredible value, and the support team is top-notch.

Reviewed 2018-02-27

Highly improved, more efficient and accurate data capture; reduced data management redundancies; better dashboard control over donations, fundraising and grants; easy data filtering and reporting to meet a variety of existing and emerging business purposes.The software is easy to use to support data capture and reporting according to our organization's specific needs. The filtering and sorting aspects of Eleo let us easily work with different segments of our population of supporters, from individual to corporate donors, to event sponsors, to grant-makers...and more. Eleo works very well at a great price for our donations/donors and fundraising operations. The relatively new grants module adds unparalleled value to the Eleo software. The support team is professional, responsive, skilled, responsive and pleasant to work with. The overall value is outstanding.

Rose Cofone

From the actual product to the wonderful support services, Eleo Online fulfills our needs.

Reviewed 2018-02-28

Eleo is as beneficial to me as any database system that I've used in the past at much larger organizations. It satisfies the donor information needs and offers the ability to retrieve, update donor information, and follow-up with donors through various appeals, letters, newsletters, or other communications with great ease.I've worked with large foundations that were established decades ago and have thousands of donors. These institutions have donor database software systems that are outstanding. Moving to a much smaller but equally worthwhile foundation less than three years ago, I met with Eleo representatives and found them to offer a high quality system that equaled my experience at larger institutions. The ease of learning and using this system, the costs for this product, and the utility of this database system are all outstanding. In addition, their personal support of any questions or needs that arise is also outstanding!

Maggie Savoca

I Recommend Eleo all the time

Reviewed 2018-10-02

Eleo allows my clients to track the relationship with each stakeholder - donor, volunteer, client, community contact, etc. It allows us to segment lists so we can customize our communication with each person. Nonprofits are all about relationships. Eleo is a vital tool to help you manage the many important relationships your nonprofit has established.I have worked with and volunteered at nonprofits for the past 30 years. I am that rare person who likes databases and believes it is one of the most important tools a nonprofit can have. Eleo is easy to use, has dynamite training and support, and is super affordable compared with comparable software programs. Put the data in correctly and you will get out what you need to know to move your nonprofit forward. And if you need help doing it - support will help with that.

Sarah Robinson

Great software at a great price. We can now easily access our data for the information we need.

Reviewed 2018-03-07

Easy to use for entry and it is organized in a way that makes sense. We have donors and members. We can easily see where each stands and process new members and renewals. Easy to create letters and integrate for email communication. Provides lots of reports and each report can be filtered for what one needs. Customer support is friendly and efficient.

Sasa Olessi Montano

Eleo has completely changed the way we manage our donations!

Reviewed 2018-02-26

Ease and accuracy of data collection, ease of pulling data reports, time saving! The software is intuitive and fairly easy to learn how to use. Eleo employees are incredibly helpful at training on the use of the software, responding to questions and troubleshooting issues - all in a timely manner. We were previously using an Excel spreadsheet - which was cumbersome and prone to errors. This software has improved the accuracy of our data entry and ease of pulling data reports.

Ellie Freedman

Easy to use and all the features we need.

Reviewed 2018-02-25

The software let us organize and share our data. Instead of having data in many different systems and spreadsheets we now have the information we need in one online place. Our communication has improved also due to the integration with Mail Chimp and the ability to create list and print labels. We can even create lists and send it to Avery Labels for various creative print jobs.The software is easy to use and the screens are organized well. Easy data entry screens. Reports allow you to select the information you want. Live customer service is great.

Mark McCabe

Great software and really easy to use....Best customer service ever!

Reviewed 2018-05-22

I love using this software from Entering the information which is very easy to do and it flows really nicely and is extremely easy to use. The software allows me to access the information I need. It's designed in a logical way. The layout is great in that I don't have to guess where things are that I need to have access to. I also don't have to spend a lot of time figuring out how to do things. I love that you can access the system via the Internet and the tutorials are easy to follow and learn!

Anonymous

Fantastic product for a low cost.

Reviewed 2018-07-24

This product is super easy to use, even for coworkers for are not tech savy. If you ever had a question, their customer service team responds super quickly to assist with whatever you need.

Alexis Hartman

I love Eleo

Reviewed 2019-02-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Excited to dive deep into this system and see how our donor system will grow with Eleo's help! I love the built-in support mechanisms- being able to make notes about how to use each page for other users, library with step by step instructions and a support button live support! Eleo treats each customer fairly in terms of support and features regardless of client size and pricing level- very important. Eleo will import all of your initial data for a free- this feature is usually a huge fee! I love that to do list and calendars can integrate with my Google account. The Grant Management section is nice and easy to use. Overall, this program is ideal for anyone! Thank you Eleo for creating such a great system!

Sandra Grossman

Great Software! Really easy to use. It saves me time in doing my work.

Reviewed 2018-04-08

Saves Time. Easy to use.Entering the information is very easy to do and it flows really nicely. Everything makes sense. The software allows me to access the information I need. It's designed in a logical way. The layout is great in that I don't have to guess where things are that I need to have access to. I also don't have to spend a lot of time figuring out how to do things. I love that you can access the system via the Internet.

John Wolf

Eleo has helped our small non-profit track all of our donor information and giving histories.

Reviewed 2018-03-16

We love the helpful and enthusiastic customer support. Eleo has organized and simplified our record keeping in strategic ways that enhance our effectiveness in both fundraising capacity and donor relations.

Delali Kumapley

Great Program!

Reviewed 2018-12-11

Eleo is great and has helped us so beyond words can express.I like how after you learn how to use everything, there's so much to do with the program. You can keep track of hours, keep a list of clientele, and much more! There's so much Eleo can be used for and I'm so thankful for that.

Denise Cavalier

Great experience from customer service to functionality! A great low-cost solution for nonprofits!

Reviewed 2018-03-19

This software is easy to learn and use. It is a great, affordable solution even for small non-profits. I can manage all of my donor activity in one place as well as track grants and manage volunteers and events. The customer service is awesome and highly accessible. A great company working hard to provide a top-notch product!

Karla Tillman Pollack

Eleo has been a super helpful tool to me as a volunteer membership chair of a not for profit.

Reviewed 2018-02-24

Easy to navigate and export reports. Integrates with ConstantContact Integrates with QuickBooks Offers a less expensive and secure alternative to Paypal.

Aida Byrne

We switched to Eleo about one year ago and have been very pleased with the results!

Reviewed 2018-03-19

The training and customer support is above all else huge for us! Customer rep are wonderful to us.You can access it no matter where you are! Also, the customer support is amazing. Customer rep always responds right away to our questions.

Anonymous

Excellent Value!

Reviewed 2018-07-24

An easy-to-use repository for donor information. Great technical support. Ability to look at data multiple ways with the report writer. One place for all the contacts for the organization. Ability to add all revenue and expenses for events and fundraising campaigns. Integration with our email provider ConstantContact is a plus. Plenty of documentation on how to do each task. Steps you through things thoroughly. Integration with payment processor easy to set up.

Jamie Gulick

One of the customer rep is really user friendly. We love it. Their customer service is amazing!

Reviewed 2018-04-09

We love having all our donor records in one place. We get donations through a variety of avenues and the rep makes it so easy to input everything and search the data. And really easy to send thank you letters and donation tax receipts out. It really only takes a quick orientation to understand the in and outs of the software. And if you have any questions or concerns their customer service is great.

Gloria Pocchio

Our transition from an old program with 16,000 records to Eleo was done without a problem.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

Software is user friendly and easy to learn. If a mistake is made it can easily be rectified. You can get a multiple of information and date when you run your reports. If you ever have a problem or don't understand something the customer service department goes out of there way to help you.

Tonya Wright

Software Review

Reviewed 2018-12-11

Customer service is excellent. They are very responsive to questions and provide answers.

Beth Kwart

Eleo is a great product for small nonprofits.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

Excellent customer service. Affordable pricing. Integrates with QuickBooks, Constant Contact. Auto entry of online donations saves time!

Carol Ann Rofrano

Eleo Fundraising Software Review

Reviewed 2018-12-29

We use this program all the time to manage and record donations.This software allows our business to track donor relations and create custom reports.

Fern Schanback

The customer support at ELEO is top-notch! the support staffs are so helpful, nothing is ever too much!

Reviewed 2018-02-27

Organized my donor base by population served, allowed me to restrict funds to programs and the reports generated are amazing. I was able to provide the company with excel spreadsheets and they imported my data. It is easy to navigate, it can be used with minimal training and when you are unsure you can call, you do not get an answering machine, they answer the phone and can provide you with help whenever needed. The software provides me with access to segmenting my donor base and with incredible reports, it provides every feature one may need.

Leigh Ann Rofrano

Eleo Fundraising Software Review

Reviewed 2018-12-08

Love the ability to look up clients and donors with ease!

Beverly Jackson

The implementation process was easy and their support team walked us thru the entire process.

Reviewed 2018-04-03

I have utilized The Raisers Edge, DonorPro, and DonorPerfect this software for the COST, functionality, ease of use, the quick and pleasant customer support truly makes this product unique and comparable to the much larger organizations.