Category Leaders ranking
#24 in Inventory Management
View full ranking
GetApp’s ranking highlights the top 25 apps in different categories on GetApp. If an app is listed in more than one category, it has the potential to be ranked in each of these categories. The ranking is independent of any commercial campaign an app vendor has with GetApp. The ranking is based on 5 data points, each scored out of 20: reviews, integrations, mobile apps, media presence, and security.
3PL Warehouse Manager also features in these categories:
Additional information for 3PL Warehouse Manager
Key features of 3PL Warehouse Manager
View All Features
- Multiple users/warehouses/warehouse support
- Order management – electronic/remote order entry
- Costing Wizard - Cost accounting
- Location tracking and management
- Pick management
- UPS/Fed Ex Integration
- Document Management (attachment)
- Enhanced Barcode Scanning Support
- EDI Integration
- Enhanced EDI Mapping to Customer Specs
- Real Time transaction view
- Customer branded interface
- Customizable packing slips
- Variable Unit of Measure Items
- Quickbooks& Peachtree Integration
- Hazardous Material Tracking
- Email/SMS Message notification push
- Warehouse reporting and online access
- Customizable email notifications
- Enhanced Warehouse Logic (Product Classifications)
3PL Warehouse Manager was built to handle the unique challenges facing 3PLs who want to grow their businesses. This includes:
- Multiple customers, each with different practices, processes and billing schedules.
- Ever-growing customer demands for real-time information.
- Need for EDI, barcode scanning and other technology-based solutions to increase warehouse efficiency
Easy to use and cost-effective, 3PL Warehouse Manager allows you to
- Satisfy your customer’s need for real-time information.
- Increase profits through process automation.
- Bill accurately and put an end to under-billing
- Provide the advanced services your customers demand.
Not an off-the-shelf warehouse management solution, 3PL Warehouse Manager was built specifically for the way today's warehouses work. The advantages of a purpose-built warehouse management system are clear:
- Intuitive design and 3PL-focused WMS features
- Pay for what you use with no long-term contracts
- Add and inactivate customers and warehouses on the fly.
- Fully customizable with your company’s logo.
In addition, 3PL Warehouse Manager is an on-demand web-based solution with no software to install, maintain, or update. This keeps your IT overhead to a minimum, and means that your data is accessibly globally – from any PC connected to the internet.