Kissflow Logo
Kissflow

Cloud-based task automation & workflow management software

visit website

Kissflow Reviews

User ratings

3.9

• Likelihood to recommend7.27/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Kissflow is a great idea and makes things really great when used correctly and accurately. This is a great software.
Pricing is suitable for SME and scalable. Have a good Product growth plan.
When my email changed with my organization. I lost all the history from my Kissflow submissions.

Kissflow users...

Pyrus-logocaret

Pyrus

KACE-logocaret

KACE

Appy Pie-logocaret

Appy Pie

How would you rate Kissflow?

Kissflow is the best digital workflow management software.

My overall experience was great. This software has given me speed up my work. It's very helpful for business workflow and a user-friendly tool. It is very easy to use and very effective. This is my overall experience and It's was great.

Pros

I have an IT firm where I have 5 employees. It took me a long time to maintain my work and I had to face a lot of problems. But I have saved a lot of time since I started using Kissflow and I can easily get things done by my staff. You can add descriptions and attach files to each project, which is very important for a project. I can easily see which project is active, which is on hold, and which is complete. It is very easy to use. Kissflow has increased the speed of my work, I am very satisfied using it. I did a little research on Kissflow and saw that there are many options that will make your business easier. I got everything I needed for my IT firm here.

Cons

The least I like about this software is that it would have been a little easier if I had added the option of exchanging messages with each project. Here again, you have to add a new text field to exchange messages. After all, I like everything, because it's the perfect workflow management software for my IT firm.

Easy to use BPM Software

It is an easy to design, deploy and use Business Process Management with low code. We have been able to digitize most of our business process using kissflow and our approval process have been faster thereby reducing our cost of running business.

Pros

Ability for me to design and deploy my business process workflow, project and cases almost immediately with little or no support.

Cons

The features I would like to see introduced is the ability for me to convert my tables into PDF without any external integration.

It was great. Then they made a new version and "migrated" us...

Seriously regretting spending the investment in this system. Unfortunately we are now stuck with it while I plan an exit strategy. At least with their new pricing model the other options are actually now quite competitive. Do yourself a favor and go with something more established with long term stability.

Pros

It was a great tool. We built our entire set of business process controls using it. There was a steep learning curve and a few limitations that we had to work round but over all it worked.

Cons

We came to rely on this software and then were forced to move to the new version. Massive price increase. Migration was a disaster. The process was slapped together and not a single workflow actually worked afterwards. It has taken me a month of painstakingly testing every field and formula and fixing almost every single one to get it working again. I have ended up fixing almost everything myself as the "migration specialist" seems to think that the way to fix an error in a workflow is to simply delete the formula causing it... no more errors. no more actions either.

Approval Tools

The sensation when making form customizations according to the desired template is very good but the absence of a table feature makes this tool a little incomplete

Pros

This tool is great, easy to use, no coding required, just drop & drag you can create the form template you want

Cons

The subscription price was high enough that I didn't choose it and chose tools with the same advantages and cheaper

Customize project systems and workflows to suit every need

KIssflow’s multipurpose functionality provides a unique broad spectrum solution for a wide variety of project needs. We have used it to build forms for progress tracking, task assignment, MVP development for field testing, etc. And with its great user interphase, there is little to complain about.

Pros

Kissflow is one of the most multipurpose software tools I have ever used. Allowing us to easily build out newly proposed features as stand-alone programs for easier field testing and data management to fully assess them before incorporating them into the structure of the bigger product or project.

Cons

Reporting and insights analytics are much harder to manage for bigger forms with much heavier and diverse datasets.

False Assurance - Customer Support Worst.

Pros

Easy to use Easy to setup Workflow of tasks is trackable

Cons

Customer support is not reposnsible. False assured. Mentioned on website, if hey ask that is erroneous on website, we can able o give the features what asuured on website

Solid but unspectacular

KiSSFLOW is a net positive for my organization. It allows all parties to stay in the loop regarding how a task is progressing and ensures that a chain of command is followed.

Pros

KiSSFLOW is an efficient way to manage work processes involving multiple employees. Administrators can customize their own form fields, determine who each form is routed to and who gives final approval. Users can ask questions and provide feedback throughout the process.

Cons

KiSSFLOW can be a little bit pricey for larger organizations that have a lot of users. If you’re just looking for a simple task management system that requires little management or back-and-forth communication, there are cheaper (sometimes free) options out there.

Perfect Software for Workflow Management

My experience with Kissflow has been truly defining. I am able to collaborate with members of other departments without moving away from my desks. Requests to colleagues for actions to be taken have been less stressful with this software.

Pros

The ease with which one can use the software. The simplicity it also comes with.

Cons

The UI is not interesting and makes it boring being on the app sometimes.

Good software for process improvement

Kissflow help us to digitalize the decision making and testing process in our company. The software have transformed our working way and as well as saved us lots of paperwork.

Pros

The software allows to notify and process the work in progress in a paperless way. The decision making process is transferred automatically among positions in the decision flow. This have saved a lot time on our daily work. The comments and problems are also storage on cloud, which can be extracted at any time and from any where to solve the issues in a quicker way.

Cons

The software flow is sometimes rigid to overpass decision steps, which requires involvement from system manager. This led to some delays in decision making progress.

Workflow management became easy and Simplified

Experience is amazing, it has perfect features to Automate and simplify Workflows. It is Web based and Interface is Clean. Easy to use and Good Customer support.

Pros

First of all it was easy to setup and use. Maintaining the Workflow was easy and it got simplified. Interface is good and has features which simplify the work with automation. Support team was good, we had few of our problems got fixed quickly.

Cons

Some updates we had made were not updated, don't know whether it was bug or glitch. Few times this issue we faced. Other than this no issues were found.

Breakthrough time consuming traditional workplace practices.

KissFlow is the perfect tool for bridging the workflow gaps between various functions in the company. Our lead time has been reduced and helped our internal team members increase their overall productivity by spending on high impacting tasks instead of working on manual data entry which is time consuming.

Pros

The product support personnel has been very helpful and always available when needed to help us fix a problem in the back end.

Cons

The transition from the Old KissFlow to the New Version should have done differently one step at a time. We found out that there are a few fields that have been changed or no longer supported in the new version which is causing a setback, particularly in our Operations. Luckily, KissFlow support personnel has always been there to help and guide us with getting back on track.

Process flow

Kissflow has become the major tool for management our service request and fulfillment process. This helps to know at a glance the status of any activity in process and the corresponding activity to be performed next.

Pros

Kissflow helps me to track the status of activity in our service fulfillment process.The Nudge option helps to prevent any delay in assigned activities in the process.

Cons

The software solely dependence on the internet without an offline option

One app multiple solutions

Pros

This app is so raw and flexible so that we can customize around different verticals , instead of buying many apps for each different process, kiss flow has been a one stop solution for HR/Finance and administrator workflows , kudos to the team! Excellent in terms of performance and cost

Cons

Some more clarity on API integration in the FAQ section would be much useful, non tech savvy's find it difficult to understand API integration, however the support team was extremely helpful Also it would be great if you could include a communication channel between different users/admin , if kiss flow could send emails on its own instead of any other 3rd part integration,then it would be a complete business package

Kissflow helps a lot

Pros

Kissflow is one of the best software I have ever used, it optimizes time as it is possible to include documents, access projects and collect approvals remotely

Cons

Nothing. This software makes my job easier and the projects run faster.

Customer support is outstanding

Pros

We have some technical debt with our team’s application knowledge. KiSSFLOW managed our expectations and helped make the transition painless.

Cons

Would be nice if there were more in-depth administrator and end-user training so companies can better prepare themselves rather than utilizing the support lines.

Only as good as the person who set up the form!

Pros

Ease of use, features can be limited but that depends on your organisation and who set up the forms. Tasks can easily be directed to go to other people after completion

Cons

Integration with Google drive isn't always smooth for easily selecting and uploading files. Search and file structure is tricky to navigate, but that's more a failing of Google drive than Kissflow- uploading directly from a local drive is easy/standard

Kissflow Review

Kissflow is a great idea and great when used correctly.

Pros

Cons

I think Kissflow has a pretty steep learning curve. It required one on one chats with colleagues on multiple occasions for me to get it right.

We were tricked by their Ads comparing themselves with WaveMaker and other platforms.

The overall experience has not been great but because Kissflow offers a free trial we did not invest a lot and saved a lot of time.

Pros

The interface is clean. The platform is easily navigable. Easy to make simple workflows.

Cons

We were really tricked by coming across their ads comparing themselves with WaveMaker and other similar platforms. Since we used only the trial of KissFlow we were saved because we did not invest a lot of time and resources. The platform if only good for creating very simple work flows and apps. If the app/process goes little complex, KissFlow falls flat and has nothing to offer. It is the limitation of the platform and they should stop comparing with other platforms which offer a lot more value in terms of functionality.

Best Workflow Management software - Kissflow

Pros

Kissflow really understands how the business functions and its really awesome that it can be used to work in the way we want. Never seen a tool that is so easy to use and full of rich functionality. Great product

Cons

i like everything about it. May be customer service can be better.

Great Solution For Organizations

Pros

We use this software to make payment requests as well as to keep people financially accountable within the organization. It works very well and ensures a great workflow between different departments that may be involved in the finance process It has a mobile app which makes things even easier. The push notifications let you know in real time when payments have been processed. This is helpful especially in urgent situations.

Cons

I find it difficult to download all previously uploaded receipts (from one request ) at a go . I have had to download one at a time which is quite a tedious process

Operational Happiness

Hi! I did my research on multiple WMSs and KissFlow is definitely the cheapest, most scalable and generally the best one out there! Especially considering: * It is cloud-based * Its seamless integration with Google products * How easy it is to implement processes in a matter of minutes * Its scalable pricing structure * The amazing support - Generally, the KissFlow team gets back to me within a couple of minutes, and does not stop working on an issue until it's done! * Its ability to empower businesses to reduce administrative work, so they can focus on what is really relevant... Huge fan!

Cons

Thanks Pascal! Really appreciate your great feedback!

User changed email

Pros

I really liked how I could see exactly how much money the State said that I had. I could also track and see where my request was in the process.

Cons

Too simple for real-life processes and workflows

Bad. The product seems beautiful, but using it is painful.

Pros

The user interface is clear and easy to use. The form builder is powerful and flexible enough for most of our needs.

Cons

When we tried to automate real processes (not just the "vacation request" workflow), the product was simply not powerful enough. The process modeler has strong limitations, it doesn't use any standard modeling notation, it is difficult to set up advanced behaviors (no interrupting timers, parallel routing, and joining, etc.). When we asked for the support it was very slow to answer, the operator didn't understand our needs... not a friendly relationship. We had to shut it down and start with another product.

Awful customer support

Pros

Cost seemed reasonable until you needed any support and then you realize how awful KissFlow is. All of the support staff we talked to didn't speak English that well and had Indian accents. They weren't that friendly and you could tell they were just pushing sales quotas.

Cons

The customer support was horrendous. Some features were limited. The exported form appearance didn't look that great. Would highly recommend NOT using Kissflow.

Digital Transformation Tool

Digital Workplace is going to be across all segment of industry, being a early runner they will have good market share

Pros

Workflow Automation Process if quite simple Pricing is suitable for SME and scalable Have a good Product growth plan Strong Team

Cons

More localisation need to the regions. Many integration and API are under the progress. Addition of document management module