Kissflow Logo

Kissflow

The only low-code platform built for multiple personas.

Kissflow Reviews

4.1

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.71/10

Reviews by rating

Kissflow is a great idea and makes things really great when used correctly and accurately. This is a great software.
Pricing is suitable for SME and scalable. Have a good Product growth plan.
We were tricked by their Ads comparing themselves with WaveMaker and other platforms.
Mentioned on website, if hey ask that is erroneous on website, we can able o give the features what asuured on website.

Sazedur R.

Program Development, 1-10 employees

Kissflow is the best digital workflow management software.

My overall experience was great. This software has given me speed up my work. It's very helpful for business workflow and a user-friendly tool. It is very easy to use and very effective. This is my overall experience and It's was great.

Pros

I have an IT firm where I have 5 employees. It took me a long time to maintain my work and I had to face a lot of problems. But I have saved a lot of time since I started using Kissflow and I can easily get things done by my staff. You can add descriptions and attach files to each project, which is very important for a project. I can easily see which project is active, which is on hold, and which is complete. It is very easy to use. Kissflow has increased the speed of my work, I am very satisfied using it. I did a little research on Kissflow and saw that there are many options that will make your business easier. I got everything I needed for my IT firm here.

Cons

The least I like about this software is that it would have been a little easier if I had added the option of exchanging messages with each project. Here again, you have to add a new text field to exchange messages. After all, I like everything, because it's the perfect workflow management software for my IT firm.

BO

Babatunde O.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Easy to use BPM Software

It is an easy to design, deploy and use Business Process Management with low code. We have been able to digitize most of our business process using kissflow and our approval process have been faster thereby reducing our cost of running business.

Pros

Ability for me to design and deploy my business process workflow, project and cases almost immediately with little or no support.

Cons

The features I would like to see introduced is the ability for me to convert my tables into PDF without any external integration.

Fk

Feros khan s.

Automotive, 1,001-5,000 employees

Workflow Automator

Overall kissflow is very useful for our organization

Pros

Wokflow creation is very easy in kissflow and duplication of process also very helpful

AM

Al M.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

It was great. Then they made a new version and "migrated" us...

Seriously regretting spending the investment in this system. Unfortunately we are now stuck with it while I plan an exit strategy. At least with their new pricing model the other options are actually now quite competitive. Do yourself a favor and go with something more established with long term stability.

Pros

It was a great tool. We built our entire set of business process controls using it. There was a steep learning curve and a few limitations that we had to work round but over all it worked.

Cons

We came to rely on this software and then were forced to move to the new version. Massive price increase. Migration was a disaster. The process was slapped together and not a single workflow actually worked afterwards. It has taken me a month of painstakingly testing every field and formula and fixing almost every single one to get it working again. I have ended up fixing almost everything myself as the "migration specialist" seems to think that the way to fix an error in a workflow is to simply delete the formula causing it... no more errors. no more actions either.

ZB

Zenzele B.

Individual & Family Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great workflow management software

Overall, Kissflow has been able to address our company needs and the company is constantly making improvements on the software.

Pros

The software support is incomparable, and once the workflow processes are developed, the customer experience is pretty seamless and predictable

Cons

Limited API support, notifications and reminders could be much better, and since it's a no-code environment, building conditions into the workflows is very time-consuming.

RA

Rina A.

Farming, 51-200 employees

Approval Tools

The sensation when making form customizations according to the desired template is very good but the absence of a table feature makes this tool a little incomplete

Pros

This tool is great, easy to use, no coding required, just drop & drag you can create the form template you want

Cons

The subscription price was high enough that I didn't choose it and chose tools with the same advantages and cheaper

MG

Miguel G.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

This software is very useful for our company

In general i am very happy with kissflow

Pros

Easy to implement new processes Now is more easy prepare new workflows and we can automatize more process

Cons

the link with sharepoint or the backup users is necessary for us We need a better interface in the mobiles, specially with the text fields

DW

Dillan W.

Writing and Editing, 51-200 employees

Kissflow Review

Good overall, its been a helpful tool too use.

Pros

It works great for automating and digitizing many different kinds of work flows. Its also very customizable and helpful with a diverse range of tasks and needs.

Cons

The search function doesn't seem to work very well when trying to search specific documents within flows. It doesn't seem to find the documents very well unless searched or typed a specific way. The search range needs to be a lot broader.

RS

RojaSundharam S.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Versatile project manager

Pros

Ther user interface is an amazing performance.workflow management is very easy.no code platform.

Cons

No issues still I don't have with kissflow.

PC

Pongpan C.

Chemicals, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

User friendly tool

Pros

Kissflow has revolutionized the way I develop and manage tasks. With its user-friendly interface, I can easily assign tasks to each party, without any need for coding. additionally, Kissflow offers top-notch functionality for access control and field obscuring. Overall, Kissflow is a game changer for anyone looking to streamline their workflow.

Cons

I would recommend creating or initiating a new document without logging into Kissflow, without the need for a license.

XA

Xorla A.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Customize project systems and workflows to suit every need

KIssflow’s multipurpose functionality provides a unique broad spectrum solution for a wide variety of project needs. We have used it to build forms for progress tracking, task assignment, MVP development for field testing, etc. And with its great user interphase, there is little to complain about.

Pros

Kissflow is one of the most multipurpose software tools I have ever used. Allowing us to easily build out newly proposed features as stand-alone programs for easier field testing and data management to fully assess them before incorporating them into the structure of the bigger product or project.

Cons

Reporting and insights analytics are much harder to manage for bigger forms with much heavier and diverse datasets.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 5,001-10,000 employees

Breakthrough time consuming traditional workplace practices.

KissFlow is the perfect tool for bridging the workflow gaps between various functions in the company. Our lead time has been reduced and helped our internal team members increase their overall productivity by spending on high impacting tasks instead of working on manual data entry which is time consuming.

Pros

The product support personnel has been very helpful and always available when needed to help us fix a problem in the back end.

Cons

The transition from the Old KissFlow to the New Version should have done differently one step at a time. We found out that there are a few fields that have been changed or no longer supported in the new version which is causing a setback, particularly in our Operations. Luckily, KissFlow support personnel has always been there to help and guide us with getting back on track.

JC

Jessica C.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

BPM system with lots of customization available

Pros

I like that I can create the exact workflow that I need for our use case. The system can handle most requests and is extremely customizable.

Cons

It's not as intuitive as I would like so I often need to enlist the support team, however, they are always readily available and quick to respond and help me.

DD

Deon D.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Kissflow for management and approval

overall, i like using kiss flow it makes life much easier for me; as I said you can see excatly where the kissflow is lying and follow up on it

Pros

Easy accessible; easy to use; set up in a way that everybody can use it

Cons

sometimes it is very slow or we struggling to get access in to kissflow

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Solid but unspectacular

KiSSFLOW is a net positive for my organization. It allows all parties to stay in the loop regarding how a task is progressing and ensures that a chain of command is followed.

Pros

KiSSFLOW is an efficient way to manage work processes involving multiple employees. Administrators can customize their own form fields, determine who each form is routed to and who gives final approval. Users can ask questions and provide feedback throughout the process.

Cons

KiSSFLOW can be a little bit pricey for larger organizations that have a lot of users. If you’re just looking for a simple task management system that requires little management or back-and-forth communication, there are cheaper (sometimes free) options out there.

YM

Yolle M.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

It's a 9 out of 10 for me

It is an 8 for now, for the dashboard not properly displayed on our screens

Pros

Makes task delegation easier, helps manage/track tasks.

Cons

It is somehow glitchy at times and right now we can't see the dashboard

TS

Thanwa S.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

From 3+ years of using kissflow, It is a great platform that could still be improved.

Pros

Ease of implementing new business workflow

Cons

The permission feature is not ideal and not practically viable. Customer support does not know much about Kissflow's features and limitations.

HM

Harry M.

Glass, Ceramics & Concrete, 201-500 employees

Great workflow solution

Pros

Kissflow has a few key advantages. The first is user friendliness which helps to take the system to various levels of stakeholders. Also, Kisflow is easy to customize according to the business requirement which saves a lot of money spent on developers

Cons

Sometimes Kissflow is a bit complicated to introduce formulas and field restrictions.

AS

Arpita S.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Very very mediocre tool!

Pros

Kissflow is a very very mediocre project management tool.

Cons

This application commits a lot of things however it's features are very very buggy

kk

karl k.

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Video Editor

Pros

I like that they added a filter feature so you can keep your tasks organized by the current day.

Cons

The browser notifications do not work. I have to refresh the page to see new tasks. I have to rely on my email to know when a new task came in.

CM

Connor M.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Kissflow Review

Use it daily and I find it quick and easy to use.

Pros

How easy it is to use. This is mainly due to the amount of purchase orders that I have to raise daily.

Cons

Searching for a PO in the search box could be easier if key words that were written in each PO was allowed / found.

CF

Christal F.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Kissflow Review

It is very easy to learn and very customizable to your specific needs.

Pros

I love the customizable checklist and other options for our company.

Cons

I haven't found any yet. We have been using it for about a year.

CA

Christopher A.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Process flow

Kissflow has become the major tool for management our service request and fulfillment process. This helps to know at a glance the status of any activity in process and the corresponding activity to be performed next.

Pros

Kissflow helps me to track the status of activity in our service fulfillment process.The Nudge option helps to prevent any delay in assigned activities in the process.

Cons

The software solely dependence on the internet without an offline option

BM

Blaise M.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Kissflow review

Pros

the Kissflow has an Easy interface easy to use

Cons

the kissflow product lacks some of the basic functionalities

MM

Mohammad M.

Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees

Great but there are places for enhancement

Pros

Porcess automation Approvals Notifications Documents upload

Cons

No. of users limitation Price increase of monthly subscription Limitation of forms design Can't share reports via links No tools specific to link Dynamics aX 2012 ERP Or to link menaItech (a leading HR software in the middleeast) for IT amateurs. Native English speaker in the team would make the software look more international.