Asset Essentials Reviews

4.29/5 (108 reviews)

Beth Lee Spinner

Reviewed 2013-05-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Our Facilities Management Department covers the operations of 24 town buildings in our municipality. These buildings also include three elementary schools and one middle school. Our maintainers and custodians handle all aspects of these buildings, from cleaning and grounds work, to repairs, HVAC and inspections (just to name a few). Prior to Maintenance Edge we utilized two work order systems. School staff used an in-house request system through our IT Department, while all other town employees utilized a purchased software (MP2). My position is that of Administrative Assistant and I am the one individual that processes all work requests for our office. This meant switching back and forth between our two systems making sure all requests were processed. Work requests were not addressed during any absences from the office (vacation, etc.), thus sitting in queue until my return. Also, there was not a concise record of completed tasks. I am still the one individual in our organization who uses MaintenanceEdge on a full time basis. However, we have now added our maintainers and custodians as daily users of this program. When we began using it in November of 2012, I realized how simple and flexible this program was. It has met all of our needs, and as I continue to use the system, I find more and more areas we can adapt to its use. It has been extremely helpful in reducing the amount of daily work order processing, as so much is now automated through the program. Instant notification to our maintainers' cell phones and email gives immediate contact on requests and tasks, thus eliminating any delays during my out-of-office time. Automatic routing also eliminates the need to forward work orders to the proper maintainer, since notification is within minutes. This function also allows our maintainers to check on work orders when at a specific building, thus eliminating duplicate travel time. This has greatly improved the productivity of our department. We have also taken advantage of the automated reports function, which generates and emails the specific building reports to the proper individuals on a weekly basis. Everyone, including building directors and principals, are "on the same page" with updates and tasks. MaintenanceEdge definitely helps us all communicate more effectively and efficiently. Finally, from the standpoint of the "requesters" at our many buildings, they find it very user friendly. One 20-30 minute training session was all it took to get all users up and running. The transition has been very smooth, especially with the added assistance from the FacilityDude support staff. They are easy to contact, always friendly, and have the correct answers and information that is needed; and if not, they continue to work on any issues until they are solved. I've recommended MaintenanceEdge to a number of colleagues in local governments in my area. It is a user-friendly system with fantastic customer support. From my standpoint, it is a blessing, and has done wonders for our department!

Jorge Fausto

Robust and Intuitive Asset Management

Reviewed 2019-11-08

I am very pleased with their current level of customer service. At the beginning there were a few people we dealt with that are no longer there that did not provide the same level of customer care as the ones that we deal with now.

TJ Imberger

A Tool You Can Not Go Without

Reviewed 2014-01-27

We initially began using Facility Dude in July of 2013. Are initial goal was to utilize Facility Dude in several departments thru out our Government entity. The startegy was to start out slowly to see if the software would meet our needs. After adding our fifth department last week, we have become very pleased with its performance. Facility Dude is currently being used in our following departments: Parks and Recreation, Public Works, Communications, Community Development and Construction and Maintenance. Each department is on schedule of implementaion of various degrees and levels. The unique aspect of Facility Dude is that the departments have been able to operate seperatley within the same account while the sytem stays intact as a whole. This allows for upper management and county officials to view a snap shot of all departments at any given time. The other crucial advantage of using one work order system is that departments can easily exchange information without restriction. Facility dudes internet based access does not burden hardware specifications allowing us to be creative in finding efficient means of operation. For example we can utilze Ipad technology that is a few years old allowing us to purchase used hardware at a much less expensive expenditure. This carries over to not needeing as powerfull technology in relation to overall hardware costs. Several times while implementing Facility Dude we have come across needs that were not readily tested already within the workings of the original system. Facility Dude has been very helpful in working with us in developing protocols to work thru these "custom to us" features. Currently we are working together in areas that need fine tunning. The overall impression we have recieved from our online in the field staff has been very positive, with an emphasis on ease of use. The support staff at Facility Dude has always be extremly timely and usually instant. The timely completion rate of work orders has decreased from one half to one full day on average. This has been a result of requests from requesters going immediately into the system and technicians being able to see them and route themselves accordingly. Can I at this time do a complete review of Facility Dude? No I can not, reason being is that as much as we have already made succesfull we have not begun to scratch the surface of all that we think Facility Dude will do for us.

Christy Serrage

Maintenance Direct has been a lifesaver for our department.

Review Source: Software Advice

SchoolDude has the best customer service department! We really appreciate their prompt and friendly staff. Maintenance Direct is very user-friendly and allows unlimited user access. I loved that it was so easy to implement, you only had to enter minimal amount of data before using.

Holly Soloai

SchoolDude User Friendliness

Review Source: Software Advice

My overall thoughts of schooldude would be that it serves it purpose for scheduling event but it really is not user friendly. The amount of time that it takes for a new user to complete a proposal to schedule an event is pretty tedious.

Paul Schmotter

First CMMS at Atlas

Reviewed 2017-06-23
Review Source: Software Advice

MaintenanceEdge start up has been amazingly simple. Once our equipment list was finalized and given to Dude Solutions, their team completed all the data entry allowing free time for our end users to familiarize themselves with the software. The navigation is easy and training went smoothly and quickly. The support staff has been lightening quick about any questions that have come up. On going weekly scheduled meeting with our dedicated representative from Dude have reinforced training and expanded regularly on our knowledge of the program.

Angela Torrence

THE EASE OF IT ALL

Review Source: Software Advice

Learning to use MD was so easy. I can enter purchased items, or stock items and then actually track the cost of a job, including the labor. It lets you know what status it is in, New Request, work in progress etc. and each person assigned to that job can actually go in leave notes for the others who are involved. If items have been ordered, you can also notify the others that once they arrive the job can be completed. Working in a school system, you deal with so many locations, and this helps to keep everyone informed and up to date on the latest.

Jack Palmadesso

My Experience with SchoolDude

Review Source: Software Advice

Ease of use. Significantly less paper work. Quick response when service is indicated. Keeps everyone who needs to be aware of an issue informed. So far the process has worked as advertised. It has allowed our staff to provide quick and accurate responses. There is more accountability when a request is made in writing, approved by a supervisor and acted upon in an efficient amount of time.

Tracy Daigle

Repair Assistance 101

Review Source: Software Advice

Maintenance Direct keeps great records and history of repairs and those who submit them. It helps to retrieve similar issues and generate vendor repairs as a combined problem, rather than piece meal each repair separately. In the long run, it is a tremendous cost savings overall.

Bob Bunch

Great Product

Review Source: Software Advice

I use two packages from SchoolDude. Maintenance Direct and Facility Direct. We also use Trip Direct in our District. All work great together and are seamless. I can go to one and then it will connect me to the others without having to re-enter passwords. All keep records of past events and searches are simple. Maintenance Direct is very powerful and more than meets our needs. Everything is thought out and setup for a School District, but I can see it used for other Business's as well.

Ashley Betancourt

Great Product and Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2015-04-07
Review Source: Software Advice

The product works great for the administrators, technicians, and users. We get positive feedback regularly about our use of this product. And if there happens to be something we don't understand about the product or some way we think the product could be improved, the customer service is happy to respond to requests and take recommendations into consideration.

Nathan Robinson

Preventative Maintenance software

Reviewed 2016-01-14
Review Source: Software Advice

The software has the best (easiest to navigate and common sense flow) user interface out of the 4-5 competitors that I evaluated. The sales rep that I worked with was low pressure and responsive to my needs and questions. Implementation cost and annual service costs were very competitive. The after purchase training and setup was also very positive. I have a point person and scheduled time blocks for training and continue to have great customer service 3 months after implementation. In fact my training rep. emailed me today asking how things were going and if I had any questions.

Kim Fulton

Tech Request Made Easy

Review Source: Software Advice

I like this product is easy and straight forward in entering a request. Only the facts are needed; not any unnecessary questions to clutter the request.

Doris Dionne

SchoolDude software is outstanding.

Reviewed 2015-04-07
Review Source: Software Advice

SchoolDude software is user friendly, with amazing reporting features. The Client Services Team goes above and beyond in support of the SchoolDude products. Client Services is not provided from a foreign country. The staff is easy to understand - there is no language barrier. SchoolDude University provides a unique opportunity to expand product knowledge and build relationships with peer institutions.

Dale Withers

Wonderful and Amazing

Reviewed 2015-06-26
Review Source: Software Advice

The Product is easy to use, and has wonderful reporting capabilities. Since the product is web based it can be accessed from anywhere. Since the product is web based School dude has the capability to do comparisons on how you are doing in relation to the rest of the world. This shows me what areas we need to improve on and what areas we are doing great on.

Thom Grindle

A good fit: SchoolDude's MaintenanceDirect and Landmark Christian

Reviewed 2014-10-10
Review Source: Software Advice

One of the most compelling reasons that we went with their product is that their applications are built exclusively for the needs of educational institutions. The company has basically put all of their eggs into that basket, which gives them an understanding of educational facilities and their maintenance requirements. Educational environments (be it public, private, or higher) are in a class all their own and are met with certain challenges that other businesses may not necessarily face. All of the staff I have had the pleasure of meeting and/or speaking with exhibit a sensitivity to and knowledge of those unique needs.

Nick Lenz

School Dude Review

Review Source: Software Advice

The product is always up to date and keeps in real time with requests that our clients have put in that help us to reach them faster. It also is an easy to use source for checking into the history of requests along with dates submitted and dates completed.

Janine Corbett

SchoolDude - Awesome Product - Awesome Service

Review Source: Software Advice

Questions? Your answer is a phone call away, and there's always a human that answers the phone! We use Facility Scheduling and Maintenance Direct. Both products are easy to use and it's easy to train users in our buildings. SchoolDude also offered conference call training when we did the initial set up.

Cindy Adams

MaintenanceDirect

Review Source: Software Advice

MaintenanceDirect is very user-friendly. If you should have a issue navigating the system the customer service/ technical support is awesome.

Jim Robinson

Director of Facilities

Review Source: Software Advice

I have had great success using both the Maintenance Direct program and the PM Direct program. Both have assisted my District with becoming more efficient with the Maintenance work orders and the Preventive Maintenance schedules. The online help or direct phone help is outstanding as well.

Butch Sims

Review of Maintenance Direct

Review Source: Software Advice

As a Technology Coodinator, I evaluate a lot of different software. ALL of the School Dude products are simple to setup and very easy for the customer to use. The tech support above and beyond what is normally expected. They were able to fix my routing issue in less time than it took for me to login to the portal.

Cheri Lerew

Suddenly going downhill

Reviewed 2017-10-31
Review Source: Software Advice

I'm afraid SchoolDude has stretched itself too thin and is getting ready to implode. Sooooooo many problems this year. These problems that belong to SchoolDude are truly having a negative impact here.

Gary Musial

Web Based Maintenance Management Systems made Easy

Review Source: Software Advice

The product is cost-effective. The only hardware I need is a computer, smart phone, or tablet. The vendor is in touch with the needs of the clients they are trying to reach.

tyler schavemaker

never can log in

Reviewed 2019-05-28

poor waste of money cant even log in only once in a while very very poor

Norm Blanchard

Easy to use and capable.

Reviewed 2017-05-08
Review Source: Software Advice

This system will satisfy our needs for at least the initial five years of a conversion to RCM.

Ruth Mesa

Better than what we were using

Reviewed 2016-05-19
Review Source: Software Advice

User Friendly for both techs and requester to make work orders.

Brad Jones

Reviewed 2013-02-28
Review Source: Software Advice

We have multiple facilities across three counties, so we are mindful of travel time and expense. We can easily see the most important items and address those first. MaintenanceEdge has also enabled us to do benchmarking and analyze our data to determine how we are utilizing our resources. Information from the system is essential when we advocate for additional staff or plan for future needs. The amount of training for the end users was minimal, staff were able to use the system in just minutes after receiving start up notification which included log-in and short introductory training (Less than 5 minutes and this was done electronically and individually without any special face to face or group training sessions) which made implementation and training costs minimal particulalrly for work requesters. The customer support is fantastic and has exceeeded my best expectations. I have and will continue to recommended MaintenanceEdge to several of my peers that manage Healthcare Facilities across the United States. MaintenanceEdge is a great product with great support, a winning combination for the facilities I'm responsible and my team that manages them!

Melissa Saltsman

Simplifies tracking maintenance issues

Review Source: Software Advice

With multiple campuses - being able to track work orders, in particular being able to search specific rooms or areas that have issues, has made identifying trouble spots or failing equipment much easier.

Wesley Roper

I couldnt be happier with this system

Reviewed 2015-12-01
Review Source: Software Advice

It is extremely user friendly and the more we learn about the system the more it has to offer. All of my techs were able to navigate through the system and get the basics down in a matter of minutes by day 2 they were creating work orders and asking about searching work history on equipment.

Margaret Sims

School Dude

Reviewed 2015-06-26
Review Source: Software Advice

The screens are easy to follow, most of the time it uses drop down boxes for filling out information. We use three products from School Dude. Maintenance, IT Direct and Trip direct. All three of these are very easy to use.

Brent Green

The software works very well to manage my helpdesk requests for IT.

Review Source: Software Advice

I like how easy it is to keep up with all my requests. It is much easier than requests coming to my email and getting lost with all of my other inbox items.

Deborah Morales

Best Customer Service ever!

Reviewed 2015-03-30
Review Source: Software Advice

It's intuitive and easy to use and maintain. Great customer service. Great peer discussion group.

Joe Di Pietro

It's a great product!....

Reviewed 2015-06-25
Review Source: Software Advice

I like the warehouse affect being able to put all the information that you have in the warehouse and match the warehouse product to the job...

Ryan Gallagher

Was Amazing. Totally made or campus effeicient

Reviewed 2015-03-10
Review Source: Software Advice

Everything is amazing. All support, is great! Maint Direct and all other products work great together.

Michael Roth

I have used school dude for over 3 years now and it works all the time

Review Source: Software Advice

School dude is always up and running. I have used school dude for over 3 years now and it works all the time. I have never had a time where i tried to sign on and it was down.

Caren Perry

I have really enjoyed work with SchoolDude!

Review Source: Software Advice

It helps me keep track of all our work and preventative maintenance.

Allison Day

SchoolDude.com

Review Source: Software Advice

This software is very user friendly and fairly easy to navigate. It is a great improvement from our previous work order and inventory system.

Holly Worrell

Reviewed 2013-02-25
Review Source: Software Advice

We provide maintenance support to over 30 departments located throughout our county. As a local government, we are mindful of our accountability to citizens and also like to ensure we are offering a high level of service to our customers. With those things in mind, we decided to begin using MaintenanceEdge to make sure we efficiently do the best job we can. Getting set up in the system was no problem at all, we transferred over some information from our last system and the system is simple enough to use that we only needed minimal training. One aspect of MaintenanceEdge that we appreciate is the ability to have an unlimited number of users. It’s made it easy for departments to set up users to enter work orders. Another benefit is that since it’s so user-friendly, the technicians have no problem navigating it and inputting information. The fact that the software is web-based is helpful because we can access it from anywhere and don’t have to worry about upgrades. This is an exceptional product and I recommend it.

Chris Davis

MaintenanceEdge by Dude Solutions

Reviewed 2017-01-24
Review Source: Software Advice

We are launching the use of MaintenanceEdge to manage our Preventive Maintenance system, replacing a spreadsheet based system in place for years. The system is used to create Preventive Maintenance tasks specific to each piece of industrial equipment, and schedule them recurring as required.

Margaret Bargfrede

Maintenance Direct

Review Source: Software Advice

Support staff is excellent. Response time when asking a question is answered fast and efficiently.

Joshua Nash

When you need an edge

Reviewed 2015-01-17
Review Source: Software Advice

As a product, MaintenanceEdge is supported by excellent customer support. The product itself is simple and straightforward once you've learned the interface. The streamlining of requests is intuitive and promotes a more productive work environment.

Aislynn Tierney

Getting To Know The Dude

Reviewed 2014-01-27

Prior to using Facility Dude for the first time, I had zero experience with any type of IMMS. After about 3 months at my current position, I was the resident expert in my department for all questions and new users. The trick with MaintenanceEdge/FacilityDude (aka ME/FD), is prepping your account before users get in an create loads of data. Without the proper equipment, budgets, departments, etc. already in there, your reporting will be arduous. If a small amount of prep is completed prior to launching, it can be the automated cost-tracking, email-reminding, planned maintenance-scheduling DREAM assistant for your maintenance needs - or otherwise. I have also used ME/FD to track our Safety Program project from initial safety inspection all the way to the confirmation of work completed. All in all, you get out what you put in, but The Dude makes it easy to ferret out the info you need and get going with tracking and planning!

Susan Herrmann

I think SchoolDude is a great tool for our school.

Review Source: Software Advice

I like that it has drop down choices. It is fast and easy to choose.

Victoria Garner

Critical conflict alerts

Review Source: Software Advice

Ease of usage and comprehensive reports. I particularly like the conflict alerts.

Terry Zortman

Super efficient ticket tracking application

Review Source: Software Advice

Simplicity of service entry for teachers and concise ticket view for technicians.

Jennifer Carnley

School Dude

Review Source: Software Advice

The ability to retrieve past information anytime I need it.

Kary Gallagher

MaintenanceDirect Time Saving and effective.

Reviewed 2015-06-25
Review Source: Software Advice

Maintenance Direct keeps my jobs organized, employees efficient and customers happy.

Scott Thornton

Our school district has been using SchoolDude for over 8 years.

Reviewed 2015-03-31
Review Source: Software Advice

The ease of tracking all items, from budget to problems with equipment.

Jennifer Haro

Probably ok for Maintenance tickets but terrible for IT requests

Reviewed 2015-03-10
Review Source: Software Advice

The one thing that I do like about this system is that if you use both IT and Maintenance, you can send a ticket over to the other side without reentering it.

Allen Somers

Preventive Maintenance Program

Reviewed 2014-02-10

We began using MaintenanceEdge because we needed a better preventive maintenance program. Our previous program lacked specific information about what work needed to be done and what had been done. MaintenanceEdge helped us set our new baseline for proper preventive maintenance. We feel confident PM gains the maximum life out of our equipment. We have an accurate inventory and the maintenance equipment records are helpful during regulatory reviews. In fact, The Joint Commission called our system `a best practice from their experience during our last review. In addition to improving our PM program, it also improved our operations and staff scheduling almost immediately. Having the ability to run reports showing open or in-progress work orders helps us to more effectively allocate staff and resources. Our day-to-day operations are a lot smoother now.

Allen Somers

Reviewed 2013-03-27
Review Source: Software Advice

We began using MaintenanceEdge (FacilityDude) because we needed a better preventive maintenance program. Our previous program lacked specific information about what work needed to be done and what had been done. MaintenanceEdge helped us set our new baseline for proper preventive maintenance. We feel confident PM gains the maximum life out of our equipment. We have an accurate inventory and the maintenance equipment records are helpful during regulatory reviews. In fact, The Joint Commission called our system ‘a best practice’ from their experience during our last review. In addition to improving our PM program, it also improved our operations and staff scheduling almost immediately. Having the ability to run reports showing open or in-progress work orders helps us to more effectively allocate staff and resources. Our day-to-day operations are a lot smoother now.

Chris Wong

Very friendly to the user and guides you step by step

Reviewed 2018-01-16

Very good for the price

Brad Jones

Customer Support, Reporting Features, Increased Productivity /Accountability

Reviewed 2014-02-05

The customer support at Facility Dude is fantastic! The Facility Dude staff are knowledgable and very quick to respond with answers to my questions as well as questions the rest of my team may have. The are very personable and understand that not all of us are computer geeks so they explain solutions in terms we can understand. We have multiple facilities across three counties, so we are mindful of travel time and expense. MaintenanceEdge helps us prioritize assignments which has greatly improved our productivity. We can easily see the most important items and address those first. MaintenanceEdge has also enabled us to do benchmarking and analyze our data to determine how we are utilizing our resources. Information from the system is essential when we advocate for additional staff or plan for future needs.

Kimberly Sigman

Experience with SchoolDude

Review Source: Software Advice

This product is very timely and efficient! Easy to use, SchoolDude let's me see as much of a work order as I need or as little as necessary. Filling out a work order is fast and easy as this product has been tailored to our specific use.

Kenji Stratton

Simplistic

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-04-10

What I like most about this software is that it's very easy to navigate and not too complicated for a beginner

Anonymous

A good solid maintenance management solution

Reviewed 2018-02-13

Cloud based software doesn't need installation. The onsite customer support and installation was phenomenal. It's really easy to use and doesn't require much training. CSV export/import facilitates data transfer among applications.

Delvis Rosario

School Dude Rocks!

Reviewed 2015-04-30
Review Source: Software Advice

To have the ability to be highly efficient in terms of tracking work orders throughout the district and the accessibility to run reports; simply because all the information is recorded accurately.

Shawn Martin

MaintenanceEDGE

Reviewed 2014-01-28

We were looking for a new preventative maintenance system for our facility when we stumbled upon the MaintenanceEDGE product by Facility Dude. Setting up the system was very simple and if we required support it was always a professional and very friendly experience with the staff at Facility Dude. Once the program was built, going in and making required changes were made with ease unlike the cumbersome system we were accustomed to. The work order system was something we weren't looking for but it was included within the MaintenanceEDGE product so we decided to implement it. It certainly has proven to be a very valuable tool in tracking labour and maximizing resources as well as providing our clients with a very interactive and user friendly work request system.

Kevin Shadduck

FacilityDude

Reviewed 2016-11-03
Review Source: Software Advice

We have been using MaintenanceEdge by FacilityDude for for 4 months now and we love it. The software is very user friendly and easy to use compared to the old software that we had (EAM by Infor). The team from FacilityDude was very helpful with the switch over from one program to the other. I would recommend this software to any one that are look for a good and user friendly CMMS system.

Robin Viveros

Positive customer service experience

Review Source: Software Advice

Customer service is excellent! They are always only a phone call or email away. Willing to walk me through whatever question or concern I may have.

Anonymous

Not so great.

Reviewed 2018-01-16

Kept up with maintenance schedules fairly well.

Davis Behle

We have been able to get some value from this product but it has taken a long time to implement.

Reviewed 2018-04-25

This software has a lot of potential for us. The ability to track costs of repairs, parts, downtime, etc. could be really valuable. Having an accurate parts inventory will also be very nice when we get to that point. Keeping track of what work has been done on the different assets has been the best for us so far. Finally, having a parts list for each piece of equipment will be awesome.

Louise Gonsalves

School Dude a cool office management system

Review Source: Software Advice

I like that it has options to select different teams to send in requests and it gets recorded immediately.

Abhi Gandhi

Packed with good features but yet to realize its max potential of varied applications

Reviewed 2018-01-15
Review Source: Software Advice

The software has got great features packed and synced in perfectly for any Building Management System to manage soundly. Work Orders and Change Orders are created and managed with so much ease!

Donna Hill

Our success with Facility Dude's Maintenance Edge

Reviewed 2014-06-10
Review Source: Software Advice

The unlimited support is really good and super helpful! They really excel here. And having unlimited users has truly been more helpful than I knew.

Mark Gannon

Maintenance Edge is awesome!

Reviewed 2015-05-29
Review Source: Software Advice

Maintenance Edge is easy to implement and daily use by myself and my technicians is quick. The FacilityDude staff are some of the nicest and easy to work with people that I have encountered.

gene long

the ease of using a managment software program

Reviewed 2016-09-09
Review Source: Software Advice

the ease of user integration for work order managment

Jim Young

Stong Product

Reviewed 2016-09-28
Review Source: Software Advice

The product has been good, but the customer service and training has been what has made it a success

Mark Johnston

FacilityDude

Reviewed 2014-05-28
Review Source: Software Advice

We reviewed a number of products, and FacilityDude offered the best value and fit for our purpose. We are able to offer our clients a one-stop site for requesting service for Maintenance, IT, Housekeeping and Biomed. Support and training have been great and prepared us well for the implementation.

Dennis O'Byrne

Facility dude evaluation

Reviewed 2015-03-06
Review Source: Software Advice

The setup is intuitive, and you are easily able to make changes to setup on the fly.

Lee Ann Meier

This ticketing system is not very good...

Reviewed 2015-04-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Not much about this system is great. I would look for something else if you need a quality ticketing system. If you need something simple for a very small company, this would suffice.

Rasiel Galvan

The dude abides.

Review Source: Software Advice

Very user friendly & easy to understand & manuver. Easy to navigate.

Ronald Saline

Camp Facility Director

Reviewed 2017-06-16

Great customer service

Jerry Hall

Great software and support

Reviewed 2017-08-08
Review Source: Software Advice

Easy to use. We are a new start up company. The software had an asset section where you can add all parts and shop drawings associated with each piece of equipment. You can customize reports and set up pm schedules.

Paul Fabian

Adequate, but not easy to use

Reviewed 2015-04-20
Review Source: Software Advice

I like that the tool is customizable for what information can be asked for in a ticket.

Liam Keenan

Reviewed 2017-05-18
Review Source: Software Advice

How easy it is to set up the software. Costumer service and support during implementation has been excellent. Looking forward to have it fully implemented and running all maintenance functions through the "Dude"

Arnold Holmes

Awesome solution to any business that wants to organize assets and maintain them.

Reviewed 2017-12-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Been very helpful every step. Not pushy but follow up on details and commitments.

Tim Wyckoff

Great product for small and large-scale operations

Reviewed 2014-01-29

I've been using Facility Dude software for several years now and have enjoyed how efficient it makes communication on every level. Its basic use for those requesting work orders to be done is very easy to navigate - which is perfect for those who are not frequently using the software, but need to get some work done. The larger scale - mostly tracking for several different locations - can be a little more difficult because of the vast scope of things the software can do. However, just about every problem can be solved with some practice paired with their staff service.

John Morgan Morgan

Affordable and loaded with features

Reviewed 2016-11-03
Review Source: Software Advice

The training from Dude Solutions was great, and the customer support is amazing. The program is cheap and it relatively easy to use and includes an app for phones that comes in handy on the shop floor. The downside for me so far is the lack of ability to easily define email notification structure.

Anthony Cottrill

It works?!?

Review Source: Software Advice

It generally works, and being hosted means that we don't have to interact with it a ton.

Todd Bradford

Impressive product

Reviewed 2017-06-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Outstanding customer service. Flexible products to fit any size or type of industry. Intuitive design makes it easy to use.

Matt Kemph

The Best Maintenance Program Around

Reviewed 2014-06-10
Review Source: Software Advice

The ease of requesting service work orders, the fact that I can track the age of requests and also show how much we are asked to do daily/weekly/monthly better.

Sonja Jorgensen

Awesome and easy

Reviewed 2014-10-16
Review Source: Software Advice

The vendor walks you through set up step-by-step. They have good webinars and videos. The product is easy to use and easy to modify to your needs.

Kiet Nguyen

full package deal

Reviewed 2016-10-06
Review Source: Software Advice

Full functionality for one price, unlimited training, unlimited users, etc. Don't have to pay for add-ons

Micheal Holdsworth

Reviewed 2013-02-25
Review Source: Software Advice

MaintenanceEdge is so easy to use and a very flexible work order system. It’s helped us keep better track of how much our technicians are getting done and also saved me a lot of time on entering work orders because it’s so simple to input them. The reporting is great, it’s easy for me to make the detailed reports I need and see how we’re doing. On top of all this, the support staff is so nice and very responsive to any questions I have. I highly recommend FacilityDude!

Ohchang Kwon

Easy but notification function is not always working

Reviewed 2017-06-14
Review Source: Software Advice

The most positive feature is that it allows users to track easily the history of work orders, that is, when they are ordered and done.

Brandon Barber

Excellent service-oriented product and company

Reviewed 2015-02-03
Review Source: Software Advice

I like the wide customization of data entry, with a service team that feel like colleagues.

Amy Strawn

Great Product, very user-friendly!

Reviewed 2014-06-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Ease of use. Web-based makes it easy to access from anywhere and integration.

David Covington

Great Product Great Price

Reviewed 2016-01-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Maintenance Edge is a fully customizable database. With unlimited users I am able to expand to more than just my maintenance responsibilities. The ease of use and price make this the best CMMS on the market in my opinion. The customer support team at Facility Dude are very friendly and knowledgeable. They walk you thru every step of the process.

Leonard Erdman

Very user-friendly

Reviewed 2014-06-02
Review Source: Software Advice

This is easy to use and user-friendly. It handles all my building needs. The support is ready to answer all my questions within minutes of an email.

Aaron Smith

Good experience generating and managing work orders

Reviewed 2016-09-26
Review Source: Software Advice

The best thing about this software is the elimination of paper hard copies of work orders as well as the ease of tracking and generating the maintenance work orders.

Michael Timm

Not Very Intuitive

Review Source: Software Advice

The Journal Notes are a nice feature for communicate between internal departments working

Kyle Hunt

Facility maintenance software first timer

Reviewed 2015-02-27
Review Source: Software Advice

This software is fairly easy to use, and the vendor allows for unlimited training sessions with anyone using the product.

Ryan Alford

Facility Dude- 5 Star Software

Reviewed 2014-01-27

Maintenance Edge (Facility Dude) is an amazing work order system. From web based software to there 5 star training and support. I would highly recommend it to anyone thinking about a new software or changing what you are currently using . The easy of use and advanced features makes it un-matched.

Tyler Jackson

It works pretty well.

Reviewed 2016-05-16
Review Source: Software Advice

The submitters seemed to like this system better than our new system.

Nick Barrett

Great product

Reviewed 2014-06-26
Review Source: Software Advice

I like the ease of use. It's fast, secure, and efficient. It's a great product.

Darryck Dorman

Perfect software for our small facility

Reviewed 2016-02-19
Review Source: Software Advice

Product is simple to learn, teach and utilize. Vendor is easy to contact and communicate to. Quick to respond and solve anything we are not understanding. Quick to address any changes we desire.

Eric Fairfield

Great product. Simple and easy to learn and use.

Reviewed 2016-03-22
Review Source: Software Advice

Easy to learn and use. Great support! keeps great track of PM's and projects.

Royden Edwards

Dude solutions team delivers a great product

Reviewed 2017-04-04

The software interface is easy to use and the team is second to none when it comes to customer service. The team is always looking for improvements as well.

Patrick Fowler

FacilityDude review

Reviewed 2014-07-24
Review Source: Software Advice

We're still getting used to the system.