Orderwerks Reviews

LMC - PM Review

Customer focused Delivers in short time frame Positive

Pros

Easy to use. Even for team of users who are not mostly used to paper and pen.

Cons

Currently I like everything. Anything I asked to change was addressed or put in our Backlog for later development.

Perfect Software for Distributors

Our experience with Orderwerks has been phenomenal. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] works with you every step of the way to help map out how the platform will fit into each part of your business. It is great for field sales reps to enter customer orders (works offline, which is a major plus for us), and it simplifies the order fulfillment process for our back office operations. It brings our entire Order Management operation under one platform, making the entire process much simpler.

Pros

The level of customization the Orderwerks platform allows you to best suit your business workflow is very extensive. Customer segmentation and setting of specific customer pricing is also extremely customizable. Every step from order entry to order fulfillment can be tailored to your specific business needs. Multiple integrations, like Quickbooks Desktop, connects order management to billing/invoicing. Shipstation integration is also a plus.

Cons

Depending on your business structure/workflow, the implementation process can be lengthy.

Orderwerks Review - Medco Wholesale

This is amazing!!! The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is amazing to work with. They are great at taking feedback and always open to suggestions and ideas for development to make things run faster, smoother, and easier on both the customer and administration sides. The developer takes the time to sit down with you and explain the product, how it works and what adjustments can be made. This product integrates with several others making it very versatile to use, and if it don't see and option for Orderwerks to integrate with a platform you wish it could, all you need to do is reach out to see if they can do it and they will do everything they can to make it work. In the end, if they can't get it to work they will provide other options that may even be better.

Pros

I like this software because of the way you can customize it to match your business, which is huge because not every business or workflow is the same.

Cons

I think at times it can e slightly confusing on the Administration end, but that's nothing to worry about because of the amazing customer support and quick response times. You got a questions, or need an explanation? They will sit down and take the time to explain it to you so that you understand it.

Ordering Done Right

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an excellent, professional, and helpful individual who addressed my questions and concerns quickly and thoroughly throughout the project implementation period.

Pros

As a report developer and database architect, I found the software easy to integrate into our existing product. The front-end interface is intuitive to work with.

Cons

In order to import data, needed an additional SSIS add-on license from ZappySys.

Orderwerks Review

Pros

Working with OrderWerks to customize their solution so that it met the needs of our Company's online order entry system exceeded my expectations. They always showed up with a "Can Do" attitude and usually turned requests around the same day with consistently zero defects. They are a large part of the overall success of our project and I would definitely work with them again.

Cons

I would like to be able to brand the site more to our own Company's look and feel.

Orderwerks

Will continue to recommend to any of my buddies for their businesses.

Pros

It has saved our Company countless hours of headache. We are really enjoying adding this to our daily routine.

Cons

It has been amazing how it has constantly been customized to our liking.

Thanks for the review! The right software can make a profound impact on a business and being able to provide that is Orderwerks #1 goal.

Purchasing Planner

The developer was great to work with. Very responsive and quick to make edits. Cared about getting the project in on time. As a non-IT person I found [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] easy to communicate with despite my shortcomings in technical knowledge

Pros

Intuitive and quick to learn use. Very adaptable to needs

Cons

very little at this point. The software was just rolled out and there have been very few bugs and those that we experienced were quickly addressed

Orderwerks

Orderwerks saves probably saves 6 hours a day 30 hours a week minimum

Pros

Everything, ordering, tracking Creating orders

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this software

Hours saved on tedious, yet crucial business aspects is a double win! Not only do you get to grow your business with those hours gained back, but you become more able to handle that growth too! Helping businesses win is the ultimate goal.

Tenant Construction

Very easy to work with, like-minded, business-friendly and practical, no over the top techy stuff just what do you need and frankly a great value for me and our business.

Pros

Made the hassle of tracking and managing my various tenant construction and turn over projects very easy. I could never keep track before and would miss things when the workflow was too extensive. I use the system at least once a week and its a game-changer.

Cons

None really, I didn't think I could get a customizable system for what I do and they did it.

Thank you for the review! We work very hard to produce the best possible system for our customers to make their businesses easier and more manageable.

Best Order Management System

We were able to increase our visibility in our manufacturing process profoundly. Orderswerks provided us the insight into our operations we wished we had years ago. The responsiveness and service of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have allowed us to become a better company serving our clients and our employees. The cost of the product pails in comparison to the savings we have produced in our processes and visibility. Less paperwork, less errors.

Pros

Such an easy product to use. Very customizable to your business. Fits all our boxes we needed to increase productivity in manufacturing process and tracking.

Cons

Have yet to discover any cons of this product, integrations and set up were a breeze.

I don't know how I was able to run my business before OW!!

Pros

Orderwerks improved incredibly the management of my business, I finally have all my info organized and secured. Great tool to update your company, I will recommend it to everyone

Cons

So far I did not find anything I dislike

From a developer's standpoint

Great customer service!

Pros

I like the fact that the software provides API endpoints that work seamlessly with our own APIs, allowing ongoing data synchronization!

Cons

The OrderWerks has been extremely accommodating, providing any missing features.

Great Company to Work With

Pros

The product is easy to use and the developer has been wonderful to work with. He is quick to respond to issues as they pop up and was quick to grasp the specific needs of my company and how to best utilize the software to address those needs. Customer service is top notch!

Cons

None. It is intuitive and easy to work with.

The more we use it, the better it gets!

For now, all positive experience and look forward to more of that as we use it more.

Pros

User friendly-interface, great support, and the customization provided.

Cons

None yet, with the customization offered there really isn't anything to dislike.

Solid order and management system

Pros

Integrates with my already existing workflows via apis. Feedback and response to suggestions is active, presumably because of how small they are.

Cons

This isn't a huge, bloated system like many competitors, which is great, but there are some features which need to be

Thank you for the review! We enjoy working hard to build a great product with our customers to make sure it has the right features for their business needs and that's simple to use.