As an IoT service provider we chose Qore Technologies as our prime IT solution partner for several reasons:
1) Their solution provides the best fault-tolerant process automation solution on the market in our opinion for enterprise clients; we can achieve better results with less time and money, than with other solutions we've tried.
2) Low-code/no-code development gives us a business advantage as we can build our custom turnkey solutions on top of Qorus and reuse/resell them to other customers.
3) We use Qorus to connect OT to IT through our IoT platform to provide an end-to-end solution for our customers - allowing real-world events to drive IT processes, allowing our customers to automatically enforce their business and service rules using our IoT integration solution.
4) Qorus targets a higher level of automatic operation than the competition ("zero-touch operations") - we've found that Qorus's capability to automatically recover from technical errors results in very low operating costs and very high process quality.
5) We require various deployment options (cloud, on-prem, and/or hybrid); our solution is cloud-only, but some customers still require an on-prem installation which Qorus can also handle (as well as cloud-native deployments)
6) Enabling citizen integrators - meaning that our clients can now maintain the solution themselves, even if they aren't IT experts.
Platform works great for large-scale integration and process automation scenarios, however, the solution is not the best choice for small companies that would also like to enjoy the benefits of end-to-end IoT/IT integration. We are trying to convince them to develop a solution for SMBs as well, in which case we would have a 360-degree solution for any IoT / IT integration/process automation scenario.