TrackTik Reviews

4.22/5 (65 reviews)

Matthieu Leroy

Digital transformation for security services ? Not without TrackTik.

Reviewed 2018-02-27

To be the best outsider on our market. Use better tools than the Bigs (G4S / SECURITAS / SERIS) Less backoffice jobs - More field jobs ! To be ultracompetitive on the market with a high level of qualityThe most advanced security app and supervision plateform for security services. - Always envolving - Customization of the report (we keep our touch !) - Analytics is a big difference ! Easier to win contract when we prove that we handle every part of our business. - Mobile Patrol and Dispatch + is really connected to our needs !

Amanda Thompson

My experience has been great

Reviewed 2017-10-25

From this software we experienced increased ability to document changes and maintain records for accounts.I like the greater functionality that is offered compared to other competitors. The previous software that was used did not have the functionality associated with OT Management, Scheduling, the ability to record documents for sites and personnel, or some of the GPS features. The NFC tokens have also been a valuable add. One of the most significant improvements that this program has offered to our franchise network is the custom reporting features. This has been an excellent resource for our clients.

Elizabeth Thomas

Customer Support Assistance

Reviewed 2017-05-11

I emailed customer support yesterday afternoon for help with sending reports. Our rep emailed me back this morning with clearly understandable directions AND even took the time to record a video of the steps. He wasn't patronizing nor did he talk down to me at all. BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!

Best in Class Platform

Reviewed 2018-03-30

Combined services, increased productivity, and increased visibility of security operations. An end-to-end system that doesn't just cover the bases, but strives to advance the efficiency and effectiveness in the guarding world. The online portal, with permissions for guards, managers, and clients covers all aspects of our business with visibility where it matters most. The mobile app is a complete solution for on-post or on-patrol security with the ability to create customized reports, perform patrols or guard tours, and track GPS location and geofencing. We have also had an incredible team help us with our implementation, roll out, and customer support. The team is always in contact with us, quick to respond, and constantly working for us on their end of things.

Ed Soouza

TrackTik is a great tool for all involved in the industry.

Reviewed 2018-02-09

As a VP of Business Development, I discovered a great interest from my prospects to have a concise, friendly and robust included in their security program. On the field, we have observed the performance of our staff has dramatically improved. Once we provide the tools, they perform with great enthusiasm. TrackTik is a great tool for all involved in the industry. It minimizes the time by both the management of security force and client, and compiles the info and reports, and makes guards life easier.

Jim Castle

Great security software, and has been a great tool to retain current customers.

Reviewed 2018-03-13

I am constantly refining the system to be effective for our operations. The ease of use, reporting, and the accountability checks for the system are great. When researching products for our company, your product stood out for several reasons, and the product has exceeded our expectations.

Jason Lawless

Have worked in the Security Industry for nearly 20 years and accountability should not put the safety of an Officer or the client's property at risk.

Reviewed 2017-07-05
Review Source: Software Advice

If you are serious about providing the best possible service to your clients; then I personally and professionally suggest that the "Scan Button" option for accountability is junked and a less hazardous (both to the Officers and their company's clients) option for accountability be brought forth that can provide "actual" security to a Security Company's client that does not negate the reason that they are there for.This software provides a catch-all for the company. It provides multiple options for assisting Security Officers and their Management team in providing accountability for the client.

noreen mcmullin

good, easy to navagate

Reviewed 2017-10-25

Make us look at security reports in different way. To have photos included are very helpful for the future. It shows the officers in real time. The reports that are archived are very beneficial. Easy to use the site. Easy to teach the site to other officers.

Jason Carroll

We have developed a true partnership, not just a software vendor.

Reviewed 2017-10-25

The product is constantly being improved and developed. It's already state-of-the-art architecture versus many others who use outdated coding languages and databases. Add to that the fact that new features are constantly being released...many of which were built by the CEO himself...and we have a truly flexible end-to-end solution that will continue to meet our greatest business needs.

Ceciley R. Molina

Pleasant

Reviewed 2017-10-25

A single platform for the security business needs; billing, accounting, scheduling, payroll, tracking, reports, employee accountability etc.Tracking, scheduling, billing, payroll everything is user friendly, and makes my life easier. I love that it's an all in one platform. Tracktik has made excel scheduling obsolete. I absolutely love the unconfirmed shift feature and the fact that all employees can log in remotely.

Shannon Kleban

Overall pleasant.

Reviewed 2017-10-25

I appreciate that it is always updating and improving. That is good for not only our daily operations, but for our clients as well.

Paul Johnston

A year to implement and troubleshoot

Reviewed 2017-06-10
Review Source: Software Advice

They have made great strives and have great potential but still have a way to go.My rep is pretty good with walking me through issues and helping me to resolve. Other than that the app itself has pretty cool features and is easy to use.

Aman Randhawa

You continue to learn new things daily.

Reviewed 2017-10-25

The benefit of peace and mind.The thing I like the most is the transparency and accountability the software provides you. I can see where my employees are at any time and the client has proof that we fulfilled our obligations.

Joel Morris

Overall pleased with the experience relative to TrackTik's competition.

Reviewed 2018-03-14

Real time incident reporting and tour confirmation.Ease of use and does have a lots of features i.e. Real time Incident Reporting, GPS checkpoints, Daily Activity Reporting and highly customizable forms. The user interface is very attractive and the Dashboard provides an excellent snapshot of what is going on. Excellent mobile dispatching engine.

Oscar Mora

Software works great.

Reviewed 2017-10-25

Timekeeing system. Its a pretty good software to use on a daily basis - especially given that you can get rid of paperwork.

Melissa Harrison

Good, easy to use and organized

Reviewed 2017-10-25

I like the ease of use and the detailed analytics that are provided for me that I can supply to my clients to show the accountability of our officers.

Anonymous

Helps me sleep at night!

Reviewed 2017-10-26

Many, it controls our entire operations and deployment for the physical security department.The design, easy of use and overall integration (schedule, reports, payroll, client portal etc.) Notifications and alerts are a fantastic features.

Janet reisner

We have loved our experience with TrackTik

Reviewed 2018-03-13

tracking, accountability, reporting and analyicsThe accountability aspect! We love to know where our staff is and if they are doing what they are supposed to be doing! And staff loves the aspect of eliminating paper reporting!

Vasilescu Gelu

The information's provided to the customers by the software is well appreciated

Reviewed 2017-10-26

Information's on time about our employees The flexibility of the software to go into details regarding the daily activity of the security officers.

Anonymous

So far, its works as good as you use it.

Reviewed 2018-03-14

I like the history tracks and the ability to modify the program to fit our needs. I also like the fact we can email directly from the program to the client.

Dellis Tineo

No disappointment at all. Has exactly what we need.

Reviewed 2017-10-26

Pros; The Live reporting, GPS Live tracking, Customization of sites and reports, and the ease of using the dashboard.

Moses Ndimele

Wonderful experience with great customer care

Reviewed 2018-03-14

Great service monitoring for clientsEasy to use ,complete access to clients and also the ability to access the software,anywhere anytime.

Claude Mercille

Been using this software for nearly 3 years and loving it, it is a solid solution.

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Data at your fingertips in all time. Easy to learn . Lots of configuration available. Mobile application is easy to use.

Susan Bockler

Tracktik was a lot to learn at first but we love it now that we know how to use all the features.

Reviewed 2018-03-13

The alerts, we use the SMS feature to alert us when an officer has not clocked in for his/her shift.

Emmanuel Medina

Track-tik is definitely a user friendly program I thoroughly enjoy it an highly recommend it.

Reviewed 2018-03-13

The program is user friendly and customer service is top notch. I use the program daily and have trained many to use it with no issue. I have been able to customize a number of factors from reports. patrols and photos.