Tradogram Logo

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

precoro
procurement-express

I feel proud of the professional look of our POs and love the ease of use compared to other free PO software. It was the perfect fit for our business.
Tradogram's customer service is outstanding. I love how you can instantly chat with a representative and all your previous chats are saved in the bubble and also emailed to you after.
There are no features that for the price it comes with are missing. It does all it promises.
It needs a bit more flexibility in terms of searchability of items. It's difficult when you type the wrong item name, then you can't find the item.
Same with the cost input, we put 0 for everything because we don't have the time to calculate all the factors for every item we leave that up to who we are ordering from.

RS

Ray S.

1,001-5,000 employees

This is a slick tool that works (!) and is really easy to navigate around.

The handling and processing of ordering S/W and H/W; record keeping; forecasting; maintaining historical data, budgeting, approvals - all made very easy!

Pros

More experience related: The support desk is super to work with and spot on with resolutions. Most: Constantly upgrading the product, with features and functions that really assist you. A well thought out design of the product, definitely with the help and influence of A/P SMEs. Helps on the back-end of a fiscal year - what I spent this year with whom and how I can leverage this data in forecasting...

Cons

Nothing that I can identify. I've worked with SAP and PeopleSoft - this application makes it so easy.

Thank you so much for the review Ray, we love working with you too!

KR

Kristi R.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Good off the shelf solution for direct mail purchasing

It's been great. Our contact is responsive and we have direct email access. We can reach out and ask any question and they'll respond with answers. It's nice to speak to someone whenever you need help with something and not an automated system. Much more personable.

Pros

This software provides us with the fundamentals of vendor management, requests for quotes, purchase orders, and reconciling invoices.

Cons

There are areas we would like to customize more for our particular industry and way of doing business, some of them are too big for Tradogram to implement, however, we have been able to purchase customizations on several areas that have helped as alternative solutions. They are always willing to see what they can do to address the request.

CJ

Crystal J.

Management Consulting, 10,001+ employees

Tradogram

Pros

I like the way that way that it is set up and it is very user friendly

Cons

The fact that you cannot edit requests or add documents once it has been sent. Also that unless a request has been awarded, there are no reporting options.

Thanks for the feedback Crystal! There are many comparison tables and charts available for your active requests. We will be adding more editing capabilities to requests very soon! We'll keep you posted :)

mt

mike t.

Biotechnology, 1-10 employees

good review

very happy, it makes my job easier, and complete saves me time

Pros

easy to use, complete package, it meets all the requirements

Cons

none, i do not have any cons on tradogram

Glad that you're enjoying our software! Appreciate your honest feedback as well.

DB

Dan B.

Building Materials, 11-50 employees

Tradogram Review - Galloway Lumber/Smartlam NA

With tradogram I have implements a process into our company that allows me to track how much is spent on a specific job or task. I like that it collects data on all of the material I buy as well. It has and will allow me to collect data for research more easily. This way I will be able to see where to save money over time.

Pros

What first caught my eye was the user friendly interface. There is ease of use throughout the process of using Tradogram. The online chat support is great, they are always friendly and get back to me within a reasonable time and 90% of the time can solve any issues I am having.

Cons

I do not like when I search for a PO, or a delivery etc. and I find the one I want and open it, when I click to go back to Purchase orders, it takes me back to the first page of all the PO's I want it to go back to what I have searched for...

Thank you for the feedback Dan! We are taking all your notes into consideration for future upgrades. Feel free to contact support at any time with suggestions, we love to hear from users and even offer customization options. :)

AH

Ana H.

Import and Export, 1-10 employees

Cost-effective streamlined purchasing solution

The customer service has been exceptional. They respond within minutes and channel inquiries to the right department. For its cost-effective solution, Tradogram definitely offers a much higher return on investment next to others because of their attention to details when resolving situations.

Pros

100% visibility of our spending. The flow of data among modules makes it very friendly and efficient to take actions available including report generation within each module. The flexibility to edit POs once issued is a plus. Very clear and easy to navigate dashboard feature. The very soon-to-be most liked in the near future is the smartphone App. Eagerly awaiting its deployment!

Cons

Tradogram comes with no basic written instructions to use its modules and grasp the flow of data. It is a simple software but that would save the many hours taken to become familiar.

EM

Ebrahim M.

Automotive, 1,001-5,000 employees

How to transfer your Procurment process

We are happy with the system and it’s fully adopted by the business users.

Pros

Tradogram allows you to fully digitally transform your procurement process with very little effort and cost.

Cons

Easy to setup Easy of use Always up and running.

SK

Santosh K.

Automotive, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best Procurement system

Pros

Purchase Requisition & Purchase Order approval flow, tracking status, monitoring turn around time is unique

Cons

As of now we are in initial stage of using tradogram. Hence very limited knowledge

VM

Virginia M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Tradogram review

Pros

The system allows maker checker principle as it allows several levels of approval matrix

Cons

Most reports generated have duplicate entries making it hard to review data

GG

Gadisa G.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

A Review of Tradogram's Efficiency and Control

My experience with Tradogram was positive overall, providing efficient procurement processes and transparent oversight. However, the lack of PDF to Excel/Word conversion was a limitation.

Pros

Efficient Procurement Processes with Transparent Oversight.

Cons

Tradogram lacks PDF to Excel/Word conversion functionality.

VG

Vishal G.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Tradogram- ease to use ERP/P2P software

We were looking for an ERP/P2P solution which does the job and which makes procurement process simple. The Software does this job effective and cloud solution helps on the ease with which we can get the whole organization on Tradogram. The product has a nice demarcation for goods and services offered. Would recommend this for small to medium scale organizations.

Pros

The ease and intuitiveness which is embedded in the process flow, the initial conversations with the product team when we were looking to understand the features of the Product and the easy customization options

Cons

Themes can be improved and the UI is also good but can be made better.

AL

Alex L.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Easy to pick up and easy to use.

Pros

Limited training required, easy to pick up and easy to use. When in trouble there's always the online chat assistance who are very helpful.

Cons

For requisitions/purchasing Tradogram is fantastic however, stock management capability is bare minimum and very limited. Due to limited features; when requesting for "quality of life" amendments or additional features, Tradogram's default response is always payment upfront at the forefront of their minds rather than satisfying and keeping existing customers. Understand there are development costs involved however, with online comparison websites these days it doesn't take much for a customer to consider switching.

EW

Eve W.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Great Phone Support

I needed assistance on the Tradogram approval system and was promptly helped by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] professionally and thoroughly. He had a great demeanor and was very helpful. Grateful for the tech. support provided.

Pros

I really like how easy this software is to use. Make creating and generating POs easy. The approval process was a godsend to our company, which was lacking an approval system for internal purchases.

Cons

Nothing I don't like. Everything is fine, I just needed some assistance with the approval system so I don't mess it up.

Thanks for the review Eve! Our team is always available to help assist you with any and all support requirements.

AV

Anna V.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

Great for Purchasing

We use it every day and I really like it. The cost for the program is very reasonable.

Pros

This program is very easy to use, works and integrates well with our accounting program and I would recommend this to anyone.

Cons

It had some glitches at the beginning, changes and improvements have been made and has made program much easier to work with.

KB

Kelsey B.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Great Value for the Price

Tradogram is perfect for tracking spending and creating purchase orders for suppliers. It works perfectly for smaller-medium sized companies who want to house all purchases in one place.

Pros

Customer service is extremely helpful and is always just a chat away!

Cons

Integration to QB online could have better functionality. Not everything transfers over how I would want it to so I wish the Tradogram Team would be able to assist in the set up more, but as the administrator you basically have to set up everything yourself.

Thanks for the review Kelsey! The QuickBooks Online setup will take a few tries to get it working perfectly on your account. I'm sure someone from our support team can help you out with that. :)

MT

Martin T.

Construction, 501-1,000 employees

Review Tradogram in Wellnessgrp

Pros

Its easy to use, is a friendly platform and gives information to control incomes and costs.

Cons

Is no capable to upload a big data base and scan it to make an purchase order. It only permited to describe an item one by one.

CZ

Chala Z.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

How to integirate Tradogram and Inventort and Supply cjain managment

xx

Pros

accessibility for all user, very friendly, much appreciated

Cons

It lacks integration with inventory and supply chain management, needs much effort

aL

ana L.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 201-500 employees

tradogram

easy to use and easy to navigate

Pros

easy to see what is needed

Cons

some vendors are not on here, which we has several vendors we use on here

MK

Michelle K.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

easy to use and manage

Pros

easy to use and manage the order and delivery status

Cons

N/A, so far so good for this software...

Thanks for your review Michelle. I see you love our tool and have no cons about it, but you still gave us a low rating. Can you please readjust this to reflect your satisfaction more appropriately?

AG

Akaki G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best Service

My experience includes finding product manufacturers and being interested in getting in touch with a tradogram. After that, you apply for the desired product, choose the best price and then buy.

Pros

It is a simple and comfortable service for any company. It saves money. Najleb is a problem with auditing and more benefits to the company.

Cons

I have been using it for a year now and I have not had a problem yet. I am also a comatose and a comedian.

TA

Thomas A.

Food & Beverages, 501-1,000 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Tradogram review

Tradogram has been very good from the inception. The support level is very good, the software is easy to use and to teach to staff members. We are very happy with the software.

Pros

It's easy to use, the interface makes it intuitive to understand which functions are where.

PD

Paul D.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Tradogram Procurement Management Software - Stead Construction Review

We employed Tradogram as an integral part of the replacement of our old and now archaic, hand written & manually intensive Purchase Order system. We have found it to be excellent, cost effective software, that very capably executes everything we have asked of it thus far. It does everything we need it to and more. When adopting new business software it is very important that a good level of support is readily available, and I am particularly impressed with the exemplary service provided by our rep and the team at Tradogram.

Pros

Intuitive and easy to use, does everything it is supposed to do well.

Cons

No negatives experienced to report in our initial few months of trialing this software.

Thank you so much for the review Paul! It has been a pleasure working with you.

KD

Kate D.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Just what we needed as a micro-business!

Pros

Allows us to make straightforward, simple, yet professional looking, branded PO's without all the complex jargon and extra fields that, as a microbusiness we don't need. I can keep sortable lists of all our items making it easy to assemble a PO without writing everything out from scratch (as we would need to do with a manual spreadsheet)

Cons

Sometimes you have to dig down through a few too many levels to find what you need.

GN

Guram N.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

sakhasiateba 11/5000 Characterization

Pros

The system is easy to operate, easy to control Transactions from Requisitions to Deliveries

Cons

It would be great if you improved the reporting module

MC

Mairead C.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Was easy to set up and implement within the business.

We have a system now in place that helps show visibility of spend and helps control spend within the business.

Pros

Tradogram is very user friendly. It is very easy to make changes and the customer service support are very helpful.

Cons

Whilst setting up Tradogram and creating budgets I was unable to set up department budgets on the budget tab, instead I had to create project budgets to reflect the department budgets in the project tab.