TRADOGRAM Reviews

4.55/5 (20 reviews)

Ray Schailey

This is a slick tool that works (!) and is really easy to navigate around.

Reviewed 2018-04-12

The handling and processing of ordering S/W and H/W; record keeping; forecasting; maintaining historical data, budgeting, approvals - all made very easy!

Pros
More experience related: The support desk is super to work with and spot on with resolutions. Most: Constantly upgrading the product, with features and functions that really assist you. A well thought out design of the product, definitely with the help and influence of A/P SMEs. Helps on the back-end of a fiscal year - what I spent this year with whom and how I can leverage this data in forecasting the future FY. Reporting is great - dump the data and analyze vendors, spend, historical data, bid process, etc.. Solid product, with no defects detected. Don't forget to review the tutorials within the application neat little feature. Start with creating a requisition, etc walks you through the process. Definitely, I endorse this product for/in your organization. We (IT) have not shared the product with Accounting and Finance. This is our best-kept company secret.

Cons
Nothing that I can identify. I've worked with SAP and PeopleSoft - this application makes it so easy.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Thank you so much for the review Ray, we love working with you too!

timothy spradling

Tradogram has been spectacular.

Reviewed 2017-12-06

Pros
It's easy and straightforward yet still powerful. I've searched and searched and demoed so many programs and tradogram is the only one that has been powerful enough to use the way we need, yet simple enough that the ramp-up time is nearly non-existent.

Cons
I wish it were more customizable. I don't use some of the functionality so I wish it could be hidden. There are also a few categories I wish I could change or delete because it doesn't reflect my business and never will. Overall, these are VERY minor complaints.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Thank you Timothy! Tradogram is highly customizable and configurable. You can get rid of all the features that you won't be using from under your user permissions. Anything you deny access to will be completely removed from the account. We hope this helps :)

Kelsey Barnes

Great Value for the Price

Reviewed 2019-04-05

Tradogram is perfect for tracking spending and creating purchase orders for suppliers. It works perfectly for smaller-medium sized companies who want to house all purchases in one place.

Pros
Customer service is extremely helpful and is always just a chat away!

Cons
Integration to QB online could have better functionality. Not everything transfers over how I would want it to so I wish the Tradogram Team would be able to assist in the set up more, but as the administrator you basically have to set up everything yourself.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Thanks for the review Kelsey! The QuickBooks Online setup will take a few tries to get it working perfectly on your account. I'm sure someone from our support team can help you out with that. :)

Dan Mandler

Stellar Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-07-11

Like I said, the customer service really is great. There have been a handful of things that didn't quite work for my company and after talking to Majdi about it all of our issues have been resolved.

Pros
Easy to use and input your own information. Works well with other companies, they receive the purchase orders correctly and easily.

Cons
A few things that I think make the purchase orders a little over complicated. The U.O.M. feature has caused a few problems with us ordering from some companies. Our quantities haven't been received by them as intended, resulting in us getting a little more or less of what we ordered. If we could make the U.O.M. optional, I feel. like that would fix a lot of the problems. Same with the cost input, we put 0 for everything because we don't have the time to calculate all the factors for every item we leave that up to who we are ordering from.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Thanks Dan!
We built the UOM to be very detailed to avoid these issues, I'm sure some training would help.

If you don't have pricing on your POs, then we would recommend you send your suppliers Requests and have them input their pricing and other details. Requests are useful to get offers from multiple suppliers, compare, then create POs! :)

Marisa Burrell

Mostly user friendly is great about helping us and making changes to make it more functional.

Reviewed 2017-12-06

Purchase Order numbers are automatically being generated. It helps to keep everything organized all the way through invoices. Helps me to keep track of the budgets for my jobs.

Pros
I like the layout of the Purchase orders and I love how I can upload data files packing slips and invoices. It keeps everything so nice and neat. It is to find what I need if I need to come back to it for any reason.

Cons
I feel like Report builder could be a lot better. I can't pull reports that with all of the information that I or upper level management needs. I don't like that the software just sends out an email. I would like it better if it would pull up the email and let me type any additional information or message that I would like. It would be nice if allowed us to email back and forth creating a chain like in email. It would keep all correspondence nice neat and together for each purchase order.

Anonymous

Flexible Procurement Management System

Reviewed 2018-09-08

It has been and will continue to be an awesome experience as we grow together.

Pros
I like the levels of control available. The approvals and the activity tracking. It has made things run smoother, we are likely to improve 100% because of the flexibility of the program.

Cons
Create forms is not that friendly. I don't like the format the attachments go my vendors are not opening the link. So if we send like QuickBooks and attach would be better if it was an option.

Bobby Monger

Tradogram is an RFQ DREAM!

Reviewed 2019-05-03

The main issues that Tradogram has solved for us, as a business, is to now be able to effectively send and track RFQ's and Purchase Orders with our suppliers (around the world) at a price that doesn't "brake the bank".

Pros
From the very beginning, signing up suppliers, creating RFQ's, loading files and information in the system to tracking supplier feedback, bid submissions, supplier score cards, PO progress, etc., Tradogram is just intuitive and robust.

Cons
When we first started using the software, it wouldn't allow for certain CAD files to be uploaded in our RFQ's. The Tradogram team jumped on this and fixed the issue in 24 hours.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Thank you so much for the review Bobby! We're thrilled to hear how Tradogram has helped you run your business!

Gary Schnatterly

Good basic purchasing system.

Reviewed 2017-04-18

Data entry is easy, attaching documents a snap, importing items is good. Cannot use same item numbers though. Each item has to be it's own distinct "Tag". So if you have same model number but from different suppliers you will have to make each one unique.

Pros
Fairly quick to learn and to use.

Cons
Cloud based. Not your information if you leave this system.

Paul Ducker

Tradogram Procurement Management Software - Stead Construction Review

Reviewed 2019-03-06

We employed Tradogram as an integral part of the replacement of our old and now archaic, hand written & manually intensive Purchase Order system. We have found it to be excellent, cost effective software, that very capably executes everything we have asked of it thus far. It does everything we need it to and more. When adopting new business software it is very important that a good level of support is readily available, and I am particularly impressed with the exemplary service provided by our rep and the team at Tradogram.

Pros
Intuitive and easy to use, does everything it is supposed to do well.

Cons
No negatives experienced to report in our initial few months of trialing this software.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Thank you so much for the review Paul! It has been a pleasure working with you.

Miriam DeHaven

Great Specialized Customer Support

Reviewed 2019-10-24

Pros
Tradogram is very quick to answer questions on chat. They worked with out specialized need and the product is set up to use with ease!

Cons
We needed a specialized report and was not given all the options about it until a few weeks after

Mairead Curtin

Was easy to set up and implement within the business.

Reviewed 2017-11-24

We have a system now in place that helps show visibility of spend and helps control spend within the business.

Pros
Tradogram is very user friendly. It is very easy to make changes and the customer service support are very helpful.

Cons
Whilst setting up Tradogram and creating budgets I was unable to set up department budgets on the budget tab, instead I had to create project budgets to reflect the department budgets in the project tab.

Jeanne Hlebo

Superb customer service!

Reviewed 2016-10-03

Pro's: 1. The features on Tradogram are easy to use (intuitive) 2. Majdi (our tech guy) is very quick to answer any questions and really cares that my questions or comments for adding features are resolved. 3. Tradogram is NICE to look at! 4. Vendor Portal feature is very helpful & easy for our vendors to create online invoices. Con's: 1. Not able to edit menu titles to suit our terminology.

Pros
sorry - listed on the last page

Cons
sorry - listed on the last page

Melissa Clarke

Self taught non supplies background manager

Reviewed 2017-06-20

Pros
End of month reports that let me see where our money is being spent. These are useful for reporting to CEO. The ability to log in from any PC with in the company and access my orders and deliveries

Cons
I find it a bit 'chunky'. SOme of my invoices are a monthly fee and don't need t= a separate PO, I just need to enter the monthly involve for service. I find that havng to go from the delivery page to the invoice page and start again by selecting the PO and delivery is time consuming. I feel like I should be able to see all information relating to that PO on the one page. Like a time line.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

We're sorry you feel this way! Since you are on the free version there will be some limitations to the features/capabilities. We will continue to improve the free basic account, but if you decide to upgrade your subscription we can certainly work with you to ensure you have all the tools you need.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Deisiane Barreto

Reviewed 2018-09-20

Pros
It is easy to navigate; Customer service is fantastic

Cons
Approvals should be more automatic to set up; We(adm users) should be able to delete transactions.

Jesse Chen

Tradogram customer review

Reviewed 2016-06-29

This is a great tool to use because it is free for users, but it also helps organize suppliers, delivery dates, and other helpful tools.

Paolo Bagnariol

About the userful

Reviewed 2017-02-02

It is clear that a lot of time has been spent in order to optimize all the steps, and this process is naturally endless. Could be not easy the start, in fact it is better to watch the tutorial videos.

Holly Hidalgo

Great tool!

Reviewed 2016-10-06

Great tool for ease, implantation and output. Works well for us as a small business, can set up and start to use within a day. Reporting and tracking are in synch with small business needs.

Michael Gottfried

Small Business Purchasing Enhancer

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-08-15

Pros
I like the ease of use. I also appreciate that the customer service so far has been exemplary.

Cons
Too new for me to answer this at this time.

pritesh khilnani

One of the best Purchasing s/w!

Reviewed 2016-10-04

We tried for a month & getting other guys in our team to try it out as well ! support is excellent even when we were getting the demo & queries are resolved within 24 hrs. great stuff by Tradogram !

Anonymous