Scoro Reviews

4.63/5 (131 reviews)

Margit Bakhoff

Easy menu, easy to use

Reviewed 2018-08-01

Reminds me of the priority tasks in my day's work todayThe software is easy to use because it is logical and easy. The software is color-rich and contains enough information. The software can transfer tasks to other members of the organization. The software can create tasks that are beautifully in sight and you will not forget to deal with them in a few moments or days. The calendar is very convenient because you can mark your reminders in days or years. The software reminds you of the tasks and reminders that you entered in the calendar. The software will quickly find the customer from its database. The software reminds you if someone has a birthday party in the organization. The software leaves the client with all the information that has happened to him. I like this software.

Scoro Review

Reviewed 2018-10-11

My over all experience has been very good with good customer support especially in setting up the system to suit my needs.Scoro Review. As one of the most disorganised people around I have found Scoro very useful. Although I don’t have a big team to run I find the connectivity of Scoro helps me in the day to day running of my business. The Dashboard gives me a quick overview of what is happening and what I need to do that day. I find especially useful the quotes and invoicing. I was notoriously bad at keeping track of invoices before, now with this system I have all the information I need there in front of me. This has been a tremendous help. It is useful to see instantly the figures for income and outstanding debt. The Calendar works well as does the Task section, which sends me timely reminders of things I have to do coming to me via email. I have found in the past that I don’t always look at my diary to see what I have to do that day. I have used it for marketing via Mail Chimp and that worked well and was easy to set up even though I am not the best at IT. Although I am normally a visual person liking bright colours, I find this system much better than say Drop Task . The information is clear and easy to read when you scan the information quickly. Which lets face Most of us do when we are busy.

Laura Koni

Great tool for assorment, selling and general analysis

Reviewed 2018-03-15

Before we were using Excel. The comparison is enormous: - work efficiency has risen tremendously - "forgetting" or "loosing" offers on paper has dropped to 0 - can always keep an eye on what has been done, what is in the process etc. - all data (clients, assortment, purchase history) is in one general system togetherClient-based quick access to purchase history and same order possibility with just a few cliks. Category and sub-category segmentation possibilities, which makes it easier for other users to select suitable products for selling. Able to see sales margin% while composing quotes and deciding upon possible discounts. Possibility to link all active projects dierctly to the weekly/montly calendar --> providing a complete overview of th schedule ahead. NB! Possibility to activate active projects only for the employees involved (not everyone!).

Roman Zahharov

One of very few that receive all 5 star!

Reviewed 2017-10-19

Ready day 1 to automate our business processes, both main that bring money in and supportive , eg reminders for unpaid bills; time tracking, labor cost tracking, calendar oversight vs resource, mobile phone usage, integration with other platforms.Very well-thought interconnected "modules" of the system: all main functions any company would need are all present. I like a lot visualization of dashboard, re-usability of filters and views, ability to click on anything you see and being redirected directly onto another part of Scoro where you can do more work in what you clicked on. Also comfortable to use with smalls screen devices as interface is restructured and you still see all your data but in an optimised screens - very handy for smartphones.

John Macdonald-Brown

Scoro - Business management Software

Reviewed 2018-09-26

Syzygy has used Scoro to manage our workflow, CRM and billing for a couple of years now. We found them after two painful and unsuccessful experiences with software that promised the earth but just did not have the flexibility to be able to adapt to what we and having tried two other platforms wasting time and money. The onboarding experience and the service provided since we have been using it has been brilliant throughout - there are real people at the end of the phone or on skype that go above an beyond to help us fully utilise their software. This is so unusual in this industry which is a shame in one sense, but a great USP for ScoroThe flexibility to be able to adapt the platform in a huge variety of ways to work for us - as opposed to us having to 'fit' into someone else's system. Also the integrations with Xero, which works very well and Mail Chimp. The way that Scoro gives us a single platform to manage CRM, billing, work flow tracking and management is brilliant.

Anonymous

Learning an getting effective with Scoro takes time - but eventually, it will pay off!

Reviewed 2018-08-01

Good overview of the project together with project members, how they are performing, how much time has spent, all the relevant documents in one place etc. Basically, it will give the user a very good overview what is going on and how much time it takes.The best thing about Scoro is the detailness. Sometimes, administrative time spent in Scoro will take a lot of time, but on the other hand, it will gather together all the necessary elements of the project that are needed to evaluate the process. It is a great tool for managing the team by giving tasks. Very cool feature is the smart e-mail that will keep the important information outsourced from the company mailbox - also, You can simply connect the e-mails to certain projects so You will have all essential parts of the project in one bucket.

Marius Janušauskas

The first CRM/BMS I have fallen in love from the first sight

Reviewed 2018-08-21

We were looking for CRM/BMS for a long time (more than 5 years), and personally I have tested/checked many of variaous systems. When I have got a SCORO ad and opened preview - something inside me told that this should be definitely what we were looking for. After couple of months we purchased licenses. Onboardin passed very smoothly, and literally we have started to use it and enjoy since a first login. For our small company it is real helper - everything is in the place and if/when somebody is absent (either for vacation or some other reasons) - it is easy to track and make undone tasks of absent person. Sales chain is a big WOW - very easy to process offers/orders/purchase orders and Invoices (with an option of tracking unpaido ones). That's it. Though we use not all of features from Ultimate package, but there are plans to transfer more processes to Scoro from other systems we still use paralelly.Ease of use Perfect interface and document relations in the sale chain Adaptable Configurable Feature requests are implemented in a reasonable terms

Daniel Barth

High performing crm and work management software

Reviewed 2018-09-07

CRM for a small consulting company, integrated and semi-automated quoting and invoicing. Agile task, time and project management in a self-organized team.The combination of CRM (including invoicing) and work management (including tasks, projects, time tracking) is rare. Scoro integrates the different solutions very well and offers external integrations to include accounting as well. We haven't tried that last one yet, but we will at some point. The CRM is down-to-earth and highly customizable. Task management and time tracking seems to be geared towards IT service providing companies, but again, it's customizable and works in different industries and companies. Not our original focus, but very helpful nonetheless, are the reporting functions. The more we use the system, the more data we can analyze with only a few clicks. Reports for work time and utilization and for the pipeline give us valuable insights into our business.

Anonymous

Scoro - simple, but good. Simply good!

Reviewed 2018-08-13

Overall I think that Scoro is quite a good option to use as an everyday sales and CRM tool. It's simple enough for even those not really familiar with computers and programs. On the other hand it has possibilities to get the job not only done but done well.+ easy to use + really good overview about companies, offers, contacts etc + possible to add bookmarks (making the program quick and comfortable to use) + possible to personalize program (front page view, client list view etc)

Anita Sempels

A CRM that grows with your company

Reviewed 2018-10-05

We evaluated two CRM applications that could meet our company's requirements. One of the raisons we selected Scoro was that it was easy to manage several pricelists in different currencies. We are sending our invoices with Scoro and this process is easy to manage. The User Interface is uncluttered and all users can organize their own dashboard according to their specific needs.

Liene Medvedeva

Perfect when you get used to it

Reviewed 2018-08-15

In general, it seems that we have not even worked so far. Now we are at a more professional level, customer lists are organized and understandable, accounting is transparent. Communication with the client can be traced throughout the course of the relationship. 368/5000 Easily monitor my time consumption at work. It is very easy to monitor the dynamics of relationships with the client. Never miss important things. I know what my colleagues are doing and where they are. We have gone through a new level of offer preparation. Accounting supervision is available to everyone, you can see the status of each client-whether he delayed payment, whether the invoice was sent, etc. Available from any device with Internet access

Raimonds Stumburs

CRM system

Reviewed 2018-08-24

First of all, it is project control and ability to see the future market potential. This tool first of all was meant to be as helping tool fore sales persons but it is also good tool for budgeting and future planning by segments and customer groups. It also helps us to keep up with our customers. Before I found Scoro I already had experience with couple other CRM softweres and Scoro was the one which allow me to develop this CRM according to my needs. Besides my company was one of the first customers of Scoro so I was able not only see how it was in begining but also how Scoro was developing constantly to become one of the most "easy to work with" systems to improve daily sales. The most what I like about Scoro from early beggining was that it does not force You to use something standartized but allow You to organize it according Your needs and daily processes. This CRM system allows me to solve different important issues to improve my project control and sales overall. After my suggestion this CRM was implemented not only by other sister companies but also by several partners of our company and are established as really helpful tool to conduct projects and also help sales personal to improve their abilities and skills.

Kadri Haidak

Scoro software

Reviewed 2018-08-13

I have used Scoro in two mediacompanies and i am very used to it. This software is very easy to use- all my database about my list of companies are all together, so with one click i can find the one i need to do my price offers. In the Calendar i can mark all important meetings and Scoro does not let me forget them. To Do list is also very good thing, because it helps me to keep order in my doings and with that i never have to worry that something will be done at the last moment.Everything is understandable and so it is very easy to learn how to use.

Roman Lipovič

Advertising agency with Scoro

Reviewed 2018-08-22

Lithuanian support is very nice and profesional, everytime helps us when we have any questions. In one place (Scoro) we can organize lots of team jobs, and less use other system programs. Some features what is very need: team chat and file sharing system and mobile aplication more user friendly.Our company like most that we can plan jobs by day, we see what jobs is overdued, what is lost, what we should do today and plan work for designer and programmer by job planner. It easy to use invoices, offer and proformas with tasks, and we never loose this information.

Anonymous

Super good sales manager tool

Reviewed 2018-08-30

Experience is good - customer support is fast and effective, all the problems are resolved. The program is functional enough, good functions are constantly being added. I can not wish a better program.It's very important for me as a sales manager to analyze sales from every angle and Scoro allows it.

Surprisingly broad functionality

Reviewed 2018-06-25

I can manage my remote sales teams in real time. Our sales meetings are short and efficient. We make informed decisions on marketing spending and new sales hires and sales performance.In one service I can have sales pipeline, invoices and dashboards. It is single solution that I need for my small company. It is web based, so I and my teams can access it from everywhere.

Kadri Carmen Silm

Reviewed 2018-08-13

It is easy to manage projects with Scoro. At the same time I can keep my eye on company's overall situation. And it is accessible from every device.

Jonas Hager

Scoro for a Service & Sales Company

Reviewed 2018-09-19

I think it is really good value for money. But there are a few glitches which need to be sorted out.It is really great value for money. There are a lot of features that help for sales including a good Invoices/Purchases feature. You can easily track projects and leave notes, adjust budgets, add tasks, add bills & invoices related to projects.

Jodie Gibbens

Fantastic - it has been transformational in helping us be more in control of our business

Reviewed 2018-04-30

Control of our service business from end to end It is SO intuitive, the app is excellent, the customer support is superb - we have been completely impressed with our account manager and the way in which she has worked with us to make Scoro an amazing success for our company. They has been so professional, utterly helpful in every way and a problem solver never a blocker. Congratulations on having such a wonderful person on your team for such a brilliant product. Since starting to use Scoro, I have recommended it to 3 people and will continue to do so.

Miha Ambroz

A one-stop-shop solution for any modern business

Reviewed 2018-09-27

Task and project management, proposal pipeline, finance, time tracking, monitoring employee efficiency - you name it. The best part is it's all happening on the same platform. Scoro can adapt to just about any workflow. I really appreciate how the platform was developed by listening to user's needs, which results in a very flexible (albeit complex) platform.

Tommaso Vogel

Powerful and customizable

Reviewed 2018-09-27

The possibility to link all sort of activities, contacts, projects, quotes, invoices between them in order to always have a clear view of dependecies. It is also very customizable and flexible.

Maarja Raudsep

User-friendly and flexible

Reviewed 2018-08-01

Better information flow between all the different project participantsScoro is very easy to use and it enables to customise different features according to the specific needs of the company. Furthermore, it aggregates several important operations - project management, sales, purchasing, managing suppliers, partners and clients . All this helps to do daily tasks faster and more efficiently.

Dmitrij Surajev

Seems really user friendly at functional at first, but kind off lets you down later.

Reviewed 2018-08-29

It's fine. It does the job. Could be a lot better though. I like how fresh and clean the display looks, the calendar is great, really easy to use and was quite easy to link to our registration on our homepage.

Jaana Uljas

Really easy to make invoices and keep an eye on them also easy to make offers and oversee out client

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Easy to oversee my clinets, projects, invoices and offers. Makes my job fasterMost I like the fact that I can convert my offers to clients straight into invoices after the offer is approved and also send it straight from scoro to my clints with just few clicks.

Jarmo Pohla

Very usefull software

Reviewed 2018-08-01

I have an overview of the companies - who is returning customer, what we are discussed before, what offers are made earlier, etc.The most I like that all necessary systems are together - clients, task management, project management, billing, etc