Toggl Reviews

4.58/5 (933 reviews)

Lisandro Reynoso Guzman

Toggl is the best time tracking software

Reviewed 2019-10-14

We've been using Toggl in our business for over a year. It's key to track the time it takes to do certain tasks. We didn't know that when we started and we weren't tracking anything. When we found that out, we started tracking our times manually (writing the time of start and the time we ended in Evernote) This activity itself took too much time. But when we discovered Toggl it was productivity-changing! It's essential for our daily activities now. We considered many options like RescueTime and others I don't remember but found Toggl to be the most straightforward/easy to use

Narendra Vaghela

Awesome time tracking app!

Reviewed 2019-05-02

I am using Toggl since 2017. And everyone at SprintCube is using Toggl for tracking their time. This helps me to focus on important things instead of micromanaging. We use it for all our activities like meetings, development, calls, and what not. Also, this data helps us to negotiate with clients!! We can also have different reports which help us to identify the areas where and how much our time is invested. Overall, this app is awesome and helps us to be more productive!

Lindsay Versaw

We haven't considered changing tools since the beginning!

Reviewed 2018-08-10

We have employees that use the Toggl Chrome extension and others using the desktop version. We also have it on our mobile devices. We run reports for payroll and we run reports to see how much time we spend doing a, b or c, and therefore, we are able to see what profit or loss we accumulated on a specific project, based on our original quote. It's not too complex nor too simple to meet our needs.

Nathan Bowman

Super simple clean time tracking software, though recent changes make it less useful

Reviewed 2018-04-04

It's the best cloud based time tracking option out there, period.

Laura Donnelly

When I get this app set up, I'll be able to track multiple projects!

Reviewed 2018-06-10

Better organization of workflow in my business and clearer understanding of where I'm making money and losing money!

Anonymous

Efficent tool for time/project management

Reviewed 2019-07-17

This program helped the team to have a realistic understanding of the actual time spend in different activities. This allowed us to plan better our work and projects for the next months. We have also used it to measures the request we receive from external team in order to decide if in the future, we we can manage them internally or not.

Brandon Zell

Full featured and easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-10-13

Toggl makes it extremely easy for me to track time spent on various tasks/projects/clients. After trying Toggl for myself, I finally understand why they're so popular.

Emilie Galambos

Very handy tool for keeping track of time spent on multiple projects

Reviewed 2019-01-31

I love using Toggl to track my time as a freelancer! My clients appreciate that I can give them an exact breakdown of where my time goes, and it helps me maintain focus on my various projects.

Dipin Ram

Best ever time tracking app

Reviewed 2018-10-13

The best part about Toggle is that I can see all my representative detail in one look! The application is basic and direct to utilize and route. We can get to the undertakings by means of work area PC, versatile or any gadget. We can include notes and remarks for every section, subsequently its simple to sort and compose passages. Accessibility highlight is exceptionally hearty, with only a watchword I get every one of the insights about the undertakings. I simply love the manner in which it identifies inert time and tells me if to dispose of it. Base clients like us can utilize the free form, it gives a considerable measure of highlights. You get the opportunity to perceive how well the assignments have advanced on consistent schedule. Indeed, even the essential form has awesome announcing and fare highlights, be it Pdf or word or exceed expectations, no stresses!

Sebastian Papp

Overall an amazing app you must have to TRACK Your Time & also for your people !

Reviewed 2016-02-17

I really love this app and I think more people need to have this time tracking application in their toolkit for 2016. I tested a lot of apps like this but Toggl really impressed me not only by the features, performance, design and cost effective but also by the fast responses I got from Toggl Team. They sent to me also some interesting gifts in february 2016 and I really think I will recommend to all of my clients (I already shared it on my twitter and other online social networks as well) I depend on it so much. I can't imagine another week without toggl reports that shows me where my time was spent, if I was effective or not and so much more. It's so important to know your cashflow and there are a lot of tools out there for tracking that, but what are you using for your "timeflow" ??? Toggl cames with a lot of amazing features here like, clean design, amazing suport, performance in place, available for android, windows, in browser, applications and so on... Toggl has been also my #1 go to for recording my time to bill clients. I couldn't even imagine manually writing time down :)) I think that Toggl is indeed extremely helpful in making sure that everyone knows how they are spending at least their work life so they can identify the trends, patterns and repetitive things that consume this precious resource called "time" ! I'm so grateful to have found it! Thank you Toggl for helping me keep my time straight and helping my Business !

Chadsey Ledford

Super easy to use

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-17

Wonderful, no real complaints so far and making the switch to Toggl has been great. We have converted most of our team to Togggl and are excited to bring in some of the integrations that come with paid plans to be able to eliminate some of the admin duties and close some of the cracks we find in communication from time to time.

Perfect Timekeeping for COnsultants

Reviewed 2019-08-22

As an independent management consultant, I need to keep track of the hours I spend working on various projects with multiple clients. Not only does this help me bill appropriately, it also helps the client know exactly where their money is going when they work with me. This is the first program I tried for timekeeping and over two years, I have never felt the need to switch to try or switch to any other program.

Anonymous

Easy to log time with toggl.

Reviewed 2019-06-27

Toggl has all the features that a time management solution needs, a simple UI, working feature and reporting ability. I highly recommended toggl.

Amanda Gibbs

Simple, easy time tracking

Reviewed 2017-02-23

I've used Toggl for the past few years as a quick and inexpensive way to track my time between multiple projects and report the ratio of time spent between them. The software boasts plenty of features for the base/free version (which is the version I use) along with basic reporting. The design is attractive and minimal while the time-tracking pages are easy to use and view. I would recommend this product to others looking for a basic time tracking software.

Melissa De Klerk

Easiest time tracker you'll ever use

Reviewed 2018-11-02

I like that Toggl is easy to use. Minimal setup required. Create your account and start tracking your time. I also like that the system gives you the ability to add client names, and create different projects under one client "folder". The system sends you handy weekly summaries to show you how many hours you spent on your projects over the previous week. You can generate reports to send to clients, as well as get an overview over the last few months to see how your time was divided amongst projects. Even if you don't bill hourly (I don't), it still helps you determine how long you've taken on a project, so that you can better estimate how long a certain type of project takes you. This way you can bill more accurately and helps to ensure that you're making profit.

Mark Deuel

Really helpful to see how you're spending your time

Reviewed 2018-08-02

I credit our use of Toggl as a primary driver in getting additional resources in our department. We were able to visually prove how much time was spent on entry level tasks by staff who were trained to do much higher level tasks. We used the data collected from Toggl to advocate for an entry level staff person to free time up for others to work on higher level, more big picture work.

Anonymous

Toggl was a great way to track our time, until we found something better

Reviewed 2018-05-09

It was very easy to get staff up and running and trained on how you use the application. We liked the visual indicators to differentiate between projects, and the various views to see daily and weekly progress. We definitely improved our tracking, and therefore our billing, and the ability to quickly and easily switch to different projects meant there was little to no downtime for our staff.

James York

Dead Simple Time Tracking

Reviewed 2019-02-22

When we get lost in the details and need an objective reality check on where our time is going... Toggle is there to save the day.

Anonymous

Track time simply and effectively using Toggl

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Overall, Toggl has made my life as both an employee and a manager a lot easier. It's really simple to track my time, and it's just as easy to pull reports to see how much time is being spent on specific tasks, specific projects and how people spend their time. I also do some freelancing on the side and use the free version of Toggl for that - it doesn't have as many features as the paid versions but it works just fine for my little side gig. Can't live without it for the office or freelancing!

Rebecca Bourke

Has enabled me to turn time tracking into a habit!

Reviewed 2018-04-10

Has really allowed me to get an objective grasp on how my time (both work and leisure) is split up and helps me work out how to spend my time better. Really recommend!

Great Free Version

Reviewed 2018-11-14

Desktop timer window and mobile app in addition to the website. Can make timer window float and see timer numbers in menu bar. Can ask for automatic notifications/reminders based on idle time or time you’re active but not timing. The idle time feature is awesome to prevent forgetting to stop the timer and trying to guess later when I stepped away (it can automatically cut that time for you). Simple layout. Nice dashboard and weekly reports by email. Easy to edit start and end times, tags, etc. Convenient to be able to click the Play icon on any recent task to continue work on that same task with all the same tags, etc.

Christopher Hemsworth

Satisfying time tracking

Reviewed 2019-10-29

As a designer working with clients this helps me create accurate reports but additionally helps me gain better understanding about where my time is spent on different areas of projects, helping me make better time estimates.

April Stanley

Simple, easy to use time tracker

Reviewed 2019-07-29

I use it to keep track of time by certain clients. One client originally requested that I use it and since it was so easy to use, I started using it for other clients and projects.

Cynthia Mannette

Great way to keep my team accountable

Reviewed 2019-10-10

Toggl has helped my team stay accountable and helped us to track our daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly measurable to stay on track with our department goals!

Stanislav Georgiev

The Only Time Tracker a Freelancer Needs

Reviewed 2019-03-02

I've been using Toggl when doing freelance work and have loved it. You can use the desktop client or the web client - they sync in real time. Reports are awesome and my clients love them

Samantha Tan

Easy to use and very functional time tracker that helped me as a freelance worker

Reviewed 2018-07-25

easy time tracking and I can easily export my timesheets and send to clients.

Stephen Jefferson

Accurate and simple time tracking with great reporting

Reviewed 2018-04-24

The most important thig about time tracking is it must be simple and easy to use. Just press play if you're starting "something" and catgeorise it later. Press play on a task you were doing before and tweak if needed. Set up categories and tags to easily select for reporting later. Simply and intuitively adjust start and end times if you forgot to press start or stop. All web based. Simple but useful reporting, I use for tracking types of work done and overtime.

Maciej Starewicz

With this software I regained the control of time.

Reviewed 2017-10-13

I got rid of procrastination and gained control over time.

Debjit Biswas

An interactive way to manage all my projects.

Reviewed 2019-05-19

I really like the UI, it is very interesting and not dull like other apps. I have 3 member team which is really effective after I install an activity monitor/time monitor in their pc and now they are more efficient and effective. I am happy and now I pay my team by their work hour and not by day. That also helps them to control the time wastage on social media. I am really happy this application and cartoon-like UI.

Michael DeLon

The simplest and most stress-free time tracking option

Reviewed 2018-10-16

We use Toggl every day to track all of our tasks. The desktop version is really simple with a welcoming UI. It's easy to keep in the corner of your desktop without distracting you from whatever else you're working on. The mobile app is excellent too. They keep improving it—for instance, in the latest version editing previous time entries was made way easier.

Joshua Ebert

My Favorite App (Yes, I said FAVORITE!)

Reviewed 2017-02-13

I love good apps. Well-design apps that show attention to the customer experience. Toggl, while addressing a task that nobody loves (time sheets and time tracking), is honestly one of my favorite apps. It makes a tedious task tolerable, and it does it with such finesse. I've been using Toggl since it's infancy, and it only gets better and better. The company sincerely cares about the quality of the product and the customers that use it. I couldn't recommend this more highly. I have an entire department on it, I use it for freelance, I recommend it to friends for personal life, and I recommend it to clients often. Great, great, great!

YagneshKumar Patel

Best time Tracking for Projects/Assignments/Tasks

Reviewed 2018-06-30

Toggl main benefit for me is the ability to track my time and provide me with visual details on where i spent most of my time during working hours.

Easy, straightforward time tracking

Reviewed 2018-06-21

Sometimes when I work, I get distracted and lose track of how much time I've spent on something. Using Toggl has helped me keep better track of how I'm spending my time, so that I can see at a glance what I've been doing and when. I use it for my regular job, so the exact start/end times aren't a huge deal, but I've also used it for contracting work when I need to keep track of each minute I spend on a project for a particular client. Toggl lets you use a combination of projects and clients so that freelancers and contractors can keep track of the various tasks and clients they're doing work for. They also show handy summaries and pie charts of how much of my time I've spent on a particular project, and so on.

Joseph Kurian

I just love this simple time tracking tool, it had helped us deal with multiple projects!

Reviewed 2019-03-08

It is very easy to set up and begin our tasks. Thanks to the application being cloud-based, you can access your data from any device any time. We can add up notes, and it has made organization and sorting process simplified! It would notify you about inert time if any, so you can utilize time in the best possible way. It has great reporting features, and if you are in search of a tool that helps you send great timesheets, then toggle is the one, no longer you have to worry about using those age-old spreadsheets! I should say it very cost-effective, and affordable in comparison to the similar applications available in the market. With the toggle, we can track time both automatically and manually.

Anonymous

Best timer I've found in years!

Reviewed 2019-03-12

I am a Virtual IT Admin and since I'm the only person in my company, I've only needed a basic timer. I only have a Toggl free account and honestly have no need or desire to go to a paid account because Toggl gives me everything I need in the free account. One of the best features is that if I forget to turn off my timer, Toggl knows the exact moment when my mouse/keyboard stopped and can track that as idle time to be removed if I want. The reports feature is another beauty. I don't use the Toggl app to invoice my clients but I get full detailed reports that I can download in PDF or CSV for use in my invoicing.

Toggl is awesome!

Reviewed 2018-11-16

I've been using Toggl for a number of years and it's only gone down once during that time (due to a major cloud provider going down). It's easy to use and it helps me know where I'm spending my time.

Nawar Ak.

Toggl Review

Reviewed 2019-07-17

Toggl is one of the easiest solutions to use. it is very easy to add time entries and flexible in switching between projects while adding the time entries. Reporting is not that bad, we can get almost all the information we need from them.

Rodrigo Chiong

Great tool to track time across teams, projects and clients

Reviewed 2019-04-06

I have used Toggl to track freelance work (some billable, some not) and it has worked wonders for the past few years. We recently started using it in a wider team at a law firm I advise. We wanted to control wether client work was profitable or not, and because time is the biggest resource in that kind of work, we lacked a good way to track that. Since using Toggl we've been able to check how much time we put on each client/project and then use that info as feedback when estimating new workloads and projects.

Jason Pferdeort

Amazing Desktop App

Reviewed 2018-12-21

Toggl has allowed me to easily track the man hours invested in each assignment. This has been invaluable to decision making on how I lead my team. Toggl has also provide invaluable insight which has aided me in making some major decisions regarding the scope of our campany's projects.

Daniel Walker

The Best Free Time Tracker...Period

Reviewed 2018-09-25

I've been using Toggl for several years and I've never needed to upgrade (sorry Toggl). It's been the best time tracker for my needs without a bunch of bells and whistles. I can easily track my time with the desktop or mobile app, and organize my work using tags. If you need a simple, but powerful, time tracker, then this is the one to get. You can subscribe to one of their monthly plans if you need additional features like advanced reporting or if you need to add billing rates to your time tracking.

Anonymous

Don't worry about tracking your time

Reviewed 2019-05-10

Great app and help me find out where Im losing my minutes/hours during the day. Also it helps with invoicing for future projects because I can measure past similar projects and see how long they took. Its an investment in your productivity and the discipline to mark your time will lead to better work practices all round. Those meetings that should be emails will be that much easier to talk your way out of, if you can actually show how much you could be getting done; instead of sort of falling asleep in a conference room :)

Praveen Rajan

It is worth getting this app just for time tracking!

Reviewed 2018-09-19

We can't underestimate the abilities of this application. It is not just a time tracking software but effectively does it automatically once we set it up correctly. It works seamlessly in all the platforms that ensures we are not loosing any data with out being tracked. Preparing invoices just takes another 2-3 minutes as everything will be easily exported easily. It automatically detects idle time and notifies the user whether to pause the timer and if not responded with in a few minutes, the timer will stop. It ensures not even a minute is not getting wasted! We use the basic free plan.

Daniel Godard

Simple and Favorite time keeping app!

Reviewed 2018-12-06
Review Source: Software Advice

I love toggl. It's so focused on what it's meant to be; a time tracking app. I've tried a number of apps like this and they all require a lot of clicks or taps to get it started. This one is simple and had the least number of steps to start tracking. The mobile app is just like the website so there's no trouble in using either platform. It just simply works and helps track the work.

Jessica Humphrey

Nice, but some kinks

Reviewed 2018-08-28

It is much better than the other trackers I've used and I'm glad to have found it. It makes tracking all the small increments of projects really easy and makes it easy to see where my day went.

Lucy Rowett

Perfect for freelancers to manage time

Reviewed 2019-02-10

I recommend this to all my freelancer friends and colleagues, and I know that they use it too. It's any freelancers' must have.

Ravi Gopal

Time tracking with Toggl is very easy.

Reviewed 2018-08-05

It has a simple design and no extra knowledge is needed to operate this application. It gets into work the very moment a task is set up. This application can help you build a systematic life and improve your business doings. Even the free version shows complete justice to the user. On a specific day, it displays the complete list of things performed orderly. Its support line is very interactive and helpful. The graphical representation of your time spent can give a more detailed study over your schedule.

Miguel Gonzalez

Solid time tracking for individuals and enterprise environments

Reviewed 2018-11-19
Review Source: Software Advice

Toggle does have it right and if your business is more about tracking time for billing purposes, this might very well be the tool you need. It is not overkill and it provides everything you need for billing purposes. It goes that extra mile with reporting mechanisms that provide visibility into your business profitability. And it goes beyond tracking a project but, rather, tracking your entire portfolio and teams.

Edith Wasserfall

Best Free Time Tracking Software

Reviewed 2018-11-10

Toggl helps us track our time as a creative studio, which helps us to track our productivity and price our work accordingly.

Badru Mulumba

Favorite time tracking tool

Reviewed 2019-07-23

Toggl makes it very easy to track productivity of your employees be it whether they are using the desktop version, mobile version or the Chrome extension. This versatility is very important as not all employees will be using the same devices. I will give it a solid 10/10.

Rob Tìgeir

Balances simplicity in time recording with in depth reporting

Reviewed 2018-03-25

Accurate recording of time spent on activities across the team. Tracking against project time and value targets.

Jesus Lugo

Part of my everyday

Reviewed 2018-12-11

My day is better organized, and I'm aware of my time spends with Toggl, I started using it because an agency in which I was working compelled us to use it.... now I'm not on that agency anymore, but Toggle is part of my days

Michal Taszycki

Perfect time tracking for personal stuff

Reviewed 2019-01-11

I was not fond of tracking my time for work projects. But I love using Trello for my personal stuff.

Daniela Uslan

Amazing time tracker

Reviewed 2018-12-04

I love Toggl! I highly recommend it to any freelancer who is being paid hourly and wants to show their clients exactly where their money is going. It's also a wonderful productivity tool if you're looking for a way to track your time and understand how to become more productive.

Elle Meyer

Use it together with Trello to have a virtual timesheeting system

Reviewed 2019-03-23

We use Toggl in our department to time how long is spent on each task. We have it linked to Trello, meaning that a 'Time with Toggl' button appears next to entries in Trello. When we click it, it starts a new timer entry in Toggl and times how long is spent on the task. We are able to run a report at the end of the week, month, or day, and evaluate how much time and resources have been spent on tasks. We will be continuing to use Toggl as it is a valuable tool.

Sarah Lyon

Makes time tracking a breeze

Reviewed 2019-11-06

My overall experience has been great. The app is very practical and user-friendly.

Wilco van Beijnum

Handy software for tracking worked hours

Reviewed 2019-01-10

Easy and organized way to keep track of the hours you have worked.

Sudeep Agarwal, ELS

Simple and effective

Reviewed 2019-10-17

I was introduced this when I joined my team, but I've used it for personal uses as well. Great for tracking anything really.

Gautam Lakum

Find where the time went and take control of it with an ease

Reviewed 2019-02-03
Review Source: Software Advice

At the job, we were used to managing spreadsheets to log the time spent on daily tasks and get monthly reports. Toggl replaced it completely. It's easy to use. It's minimal and lightweight. It keeps reminding you to log your time if you're not doing it already, that really great. In the end, it helps you analyze your time spent on your tasks. Super useful.

Kaitlyn Busbee

Toggl provided our entire department with an accurate snapshot of how we spend our time.

Reviewed 2018-04-02

Utilizing Toggl as a whole department was like a positive audit for our time management as a whole, and individually. It held us accountable, yes, but it did more than that. It allowed us to analyze and assess how better we can spend our time and resources as various units and increased our efficiency by an immeasurable amount.

Stefan Eilers

Toogle.. The great tool with one big missing feature..

Reviewed 2019-10-18

Staring from editing exel-filesToggl was a big step ahead. But we had always the problem, that the tickets in our ticket system was not automatically trackable. This was the reason to switch to everhour.

Rocky Kev

A easy to use time-tracker software for you and your team

Reviewed 2018-06-24

Knowing where my time went!

Yarty Kim

Can't measure and improve what you don't track

Reviewed 2019-07-22

Overall, Toggl has been a great addition to our workflows and we love that there's also a mobile app. We highly recommend this to anyone who's serious about productivity.

Ivan Ramirez

Good For Small Teams of Trusted People and Personal Projects

Reviewed 2018-10-25

Toggl works well in small teams of trusted people who you have direct communication with and oversight over. In my opinion this is where it shines. Consultants and creative firms will LOVE toggl, and thrive with it in their organization---this seems to be the original use case Toggl was building towards

Sally Schrock

Great Tracking Tool!

Reviewed 2018-11-12

We used to keep track of our time with hand written entries on a piece of paper. At the end of the month, I would put all those hand written notes into QuickBooks. We eliminated the paper - always a good thing - and record everything with a click of the mouse. The monthly report comes out clean, sorted between clients, projects, and employees so I can enter monthly totals for each client into QuickBooks. What once took 2 hours now takes about 20 minutes.

Thien Hoang

An application that makes you focus

Reviewed 2018-07-31

I can focus more on my job and see my productivity during the day so that I can improve myself on being a responsible worker.

My favorite time tracker

Reviewed 2018-12-14

As a freelancer, I tried multiple time trackers to find the right one for my business. Toggl is by far my favorite in terms of features, cost, and ease of use. It has everything I need, and nothing I don't.

Easiest Tomesheet Tracker

Reviewed 2018-12-19

Knowing how much times it Really takes to finish an activity have made my team more efficient (and more happy) as we can have a much clearer view of the amount of work made by each team member so we can allocate new tasks and projects not only focusing in skills, but considering also time availability.

Sandra Onwusoro

Promotes efficiency at the workplace.

Reviewed 2018-07-14

Toggle is user friendly and probably the best time management tool I have ever tried.I leverage on Toggle to track and analyze the amount of time I spend on projects and tasks ,whenever I am behind my PC and when on the move.I admire how the Toggl team have continuously improved this tool over the years ,to fit changing needs of users. Overall it has helped me ensure I make the best use of my time ,and know when I am working below my usual efficiency ratio.

Jordan Bober

Super easy time tracker

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-12-10

Toggl has given me the ability to easily track my hours on projects whenever I need to, and produce reports that I then base my billing on.

Petr Vavřík

The best tool to track your computer time

Reviewed 2019-04-22

Simplicity and speed of control is crucial for this type of work, so it suits me very much.

Kelly Schwaninger

Great time-track system when you don't need hours to go through an approval chain.

Reviewed 2017-12-28

An easy time-sheet tracking system, and reports we can pull for monthly margins.

Camille Ang

Great software to track work time

Reviewed 2019-08-31

Toggl is a another great time tracking software/app. Very easy to use for anyone. Huge integrations, and have their own browser extensions.

Maciej Mazurek

Extremely simple and great tracking tool

Reviewed 2018-12-09

Great, it allowed us to calcule how much do we earn on every project and where we're wasting our time.

Anonymous

Great software to keep track of how long it takes to do various aspects in business.

Reviewed 2019-05-10

I always wonder how long different things take so I can lower or, most of the time, raise my prices. It makes it much easier to say how long a job takes so I can adjust my prices accordingly, instead of just guessing how long something took.

Christopher Gilbert

Writing Toggl Review... Start

Reviewed 2018-11-29

Toggl as a time management tool has changed my work day in many ways, and has generally made me a more productive person. I can see not only what I'm working on, but I can get a feeling for how productive I've been on any given day just by calculating how much time I tracked against how long I was at my desk. Further, as a consultant, it makes it easier for me to validate the time I'm billing for customer projects.

Timothy Withers

Using Toggl for Timebased Tasks

Reviewed 2019-01-08

We have been happily using Toggl for 3 years and love it. It provides awesome reports and a super easy to use interface. There is even a mobile application that is easy to use as well. We have several projects and clients that we use this for to track billable hours and they all enjoy the feedback we are able to provide through the reporting system. All the entries can be manually entered or edited, or you can go in and use it like a timer for each project.

Havah Martin

Great Tool

Reviewed 2018-06-28
Review Source: Software Advice

I use this tool every day for tracking the billable hours of several clients. It could not be easier to track, assign, edit, and review time on a variety of clients and their projects, and even look up past data in an analytics view.

Anonymous

Great tool to make you aware of how you spend your time.

Reviewed 2018-07-30

Toggl really makes us save time and money. Because, using Toggl, we know very well how much time we spend on every project and every little task.

Elena Petrov

Simple yet powerful tracking app

Reviewed 2018-02-07

I like both apps - the desktop and the mobile one for their ease of use. I like the fact that you can see all the recent projects you worked on and you can just press a button to start tracking any one of them. I also like the fact that you can see in a second how many hours you worked today, without needing to go to the reports section. I like how you can filter the reports by day, week, client - this is very helpful.

Anonymous

Helped me track tasks and results

Reviewed 2019-05-17

I used Toggl to track my tasks with multiple clients. Using the timer connected to clients and projects, I could tie it all together in an uncomplicated manner that made sense to the end user. I used the free option because paid option tools had no application to my tasks.

Anonymous

Excellent time tracking tool!

Reviewed 2019-04-17

Our business depends on Toggl for time tracking so we can submit the timesheet to clients with their invoice so they know what we did for them.

Friendly time tracking

Reviewed 2019-04-30

Great, Toggl works for teams to know how team member works and makes the notion of productive time more present. As for freelancers is a power tool to learn how you work, how much you can charge, how much time you spend in each app and more.

Marcin Michalak

Free plan is suitable only for freelancers

Reviewed 2019-09-28

I've been working with Toggl for almost 2 years, but as I transformed from a freelancing to a small business with 3 employees, I needed to use more team's features. Toggl's paid plan, for such a small team is too expensive.

Solid, basic time tracker

Reviewed 2019-02-27

Put simply, it works. It is simple, and doesn't offer an excess of functions, however it lets me effectively track my time by client and project, and that is why I use it every day. Moreover, the new reports are a drastic improvement and help a lot when it comes time to bill.

Amal M Siby

Best way to track Work Hours

Reviewed 2018-08-16

I have been using it for tracking my time while working as the project website does not have an inbuilt timer. At first i used my mobile phone timer to track my time, at it was not going well as expected and searching through the web i find the website and software for my windows and i am totally satisfied with it.

Anonymous

Neat desktop timer app for windows.

Reviewed 2019-01-11

I started tracking work time a couple of years back for client tasks and internal tasks to help get a better overview on what work is getting completed and resources needed in the future for the same or similar tasks.

Jeffrey Allen

Good time tracking tool that can get bogged down by its own rules

Reviewed 2018-09-20

If you need to track time, Toggl is one of the best tools for it!

Liz Birt

Toggl the time keeping app of all aps

Reviewed 2019-08-02

Excellent - never had an issue of freezing or the usual app problems with advertising, etc

Diego Perrone

Must have, yet cant understand why it is not integrated into task managing platforms.

Reviewed 2017-12-07

Now that we work for value, not for hours, the only benefit is checking where people waste time.

Sean LeSuer

Love it, won't use any other product.

Reviewed 2018-11-29

We enjoy Toggl and will continue to use. We haven't had any issues thus far and would certainly recommend this to anyone looking to time tracking data.

Dmitry Kornyukhov

Track your time like a pro with Toggle

Reviewed 2019-04-12

I need to be able to identify how much time I spend on different tasks at work so that at the end of a year I could find areas that can be improved. Toggle has been invaluable in that aspect. It's very user-friendly and simple, yet the reporting functionality and ability to categorize everything gives you an excellent way of tracking everything.

Kelly Dowell

Toggl helps me track my time and accurately bill my clients

Reviewed 2017-10-11

I love the free reports feature because it allows me to see where I spent my time and then bill my clients accordingly. I can also show the clients that analysis. I don't pay for the paid version, but the free seems to be enough!

Jordan Rooney

Very simple and effective time tracker

Reviewed 2018-07-06

It offers a lot of insight into how you spend your time, it was shocking. I now always use it to keep track and see if there are still times I am spending too much time on things that shouldn't take long due to a lack of focus.

Nick Murray

A great app that as a freelancer, the free version will actually do enough

Reviewed 2018-07-30

features and reports that are included with the basic "free" plan are awesome. A lot of Freemium software doesnt find this balance making the free version something no one can really use. But Toggl does an awesome job of letting 1 person teams use their service, making them want to recommend their product to larger teams they collaborate with.

Evan Staehle

Easy to use and perfect for tracking all of your tasks!

Reviewed 2017-06-16

Accurate numbers and figures on time spent on projects.

Mike Wittenstein

TOGGL takes seconds and let you bill more hours

Reviewed 2018-12-04

Getting started with TOGGL is super easy. There's almost nothing to set up. You just start adding time blocks to your day. It's best to do it daily so you don't forget. At the end of the month (or whenever you want to review/report time), capturing totals by project and client is easy. I use screen shots as proof of service to clients.

Filip Schmidt

One of the best time trackers with some flaws

Reviewed 2018-04-30

Let's me know what I spent my time on, sum the hours up, calculate the projects value.

Anonymous

Great tool-the app could use a little help

Reviewed 2019-09-05

As a small, home run business, we are terrible at logging time. When we have to set a price for a show or a custom order we have to make a guess and often cut ourselves a bit short. This tool helps us to easily log time as well as provide incentive because we are literally on the person's clock.

Kristi Thompson

Total game changer for my work productivity

Reviewed 2017-06-07

Helped me figure out how I'm spending my time so I can prioritize and focus better.

Anonymous

Huge win for efficiency and reflection

Reviewed 2019-01-24

I have used Toggl for years to track how I use my time, come up with more accurate estimates of how long work will take, and monitor the work of my team. It makes timesheet entry incredibly easy, especially when working on multiple projects.